- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter!

The daughter wasn’t even sure if she was thankful for the current position of the foot. Cool breezes of air finally swept over her debilitated body as the goddess from above ate her meal. Hilda breathed through pained gasps as her body was still adhered to the slimy residue of the arch. However, as time passed, the sweat that trapped the beleaguered girl to the sole had dried. All it took was for an unconscious contraction of the sinuous muscles of the mother’s foot, to set into motion a cascade of events. The rough and velvety skin moved in a minor wave. The wrinkles and dry crevices lining the rough sole scraped against Hilda’s tenderized skin, before her body fell off and into the precipitous darkness of the toe of the slipper. Gravity made it impossible for Hilda to pull herself back up from the nebulous corner of the pungent cavern. The grimy fuzz of the slipper, the green darkened from at least a year of use, clung to the daughter’s head as the bulbous toes of the mother settled over her face. The daughter gasped as the third and fourth toe spontaneously choked her neck. In a panic, she had begun to lick the toes, thinking that is what was desired by her goddess. 

 

Unfortunately for the Minnie, she was an insect below the notice of the goddess enraptured by her entertainment on screen. The pressure of the toes did not abate as the calloused ball of the goddess’s foot pushed down on Hilda’s upper body. Trapping her and opening new crevice between the curves of the mother’s foot and the insole. Passageways that allowed the sweat pool to accumulate within the toe section of the slipper. Despite Hilda’s waning desire to live after this torture, her body clung strongly to the mortal coil. Fighting for a breath as she choked down the vile liquid once more. Never had Hilda drank as much liquid as she had today. Although, despite the scant nourishment the mixture provided her body to sustain her consciousness, the salty liquid simply made her feel dehydrated. Burning internal pain, salty drowning, abnegation by someone that she believed she had unconditional love from. The impossible happened as Hilda had finally sucked down enough liquid to breathe in rapid, shallow chokes of the slipper’s atmosphere.

 

THOOM

 

CRACK

 

The foot slammed down and compressed the soft sole to a point that it was comparable to toughness as the wooden floor Hilda was trodden on before. It was incomparable to anything that daughter had experienced before. It was as if the ceiling and floor of a building came rushing to the two sides of her supine body. It was either a miracle or a curse that she was still alive. She felt her lower ribs pierce her lungs, the alveoli moved away to make room for the calcium structures as Hilda spat out blood towards the side of the goddess’s second largest toe, the one with the ring. The daughter’s focus on the pain was transient, as something much more alarming had encroached her mind immediately following the loud crack she felt in her lower body. A sensation that was followed by a shooting burn down her legs and lingering numbness. “My…legs.” The last of the tears that Hilda’s lacrimal glands dripped down her face. As she realized that her life had been changed forevermore for the third time today. After this thunderous stamp, the goddess walked lightly.

 

THOOM

 

“I…I was shrunken.”

 

THOOM

 

“I wasn’t even recognized by mom.”

 

THOOM

 

“She treated me like an insect…and…and…”

 

THOOM. THUMP.

 

“I…can’t feel my legs.” Hilda’s thoughts were confirmed as the mother’s foot left the slipper. Despite Hilda’s revitalized struggles, if only to disprove her realization, it was all for naught. She was barely able to move her lower body without pained wheezes escaping her throat. The sudden change in her breathing pattern fed into a vicious cycle that embedded the lodged ribs within her lungs further. Blood seeping out into her pleural space as the girl was paralyzed in pain. If Hilda were to ever have a semblance of her normal life once more, she would need to undergo extensive surgeries to do so. The daughter was unable to contemplate this as the slipper was lifted, before being tipped over. Hilda fell onto the relatively large sheets of her mother’s bed. With a dull wheeze, she looked up to the figure that was once her mother.

 

The mother’s pristine visage may as well have been a large visage within the dark sky of the room. The goddess had changed into her sleeping attire and put on her glasses to get a better view of her gifts. She admired the nebulous nature of the gem on her toe ring, not yet bestowing her reluctant worshipper with her attention. Said worshipper looked away from the mother’s face. Her eyes trailing down the shiny sea foam green fabric of the goddess’s nightgown. The Minnie’s bleary eyes stopped momentarily to see the lack of underwear that her goddess chose not to wear now. It only made her heart morose at the fact that her mother was not bothered by any of this, that she didn’t consider her as a human that she should maintain common decency with. The Minnie’s eyes trailed down the towering thighs and flexing calves, turning her body to the instrument of her torture. The feet extended past her body, trapping the Minnie between the goddess’s legs, and provided direct access to her groin.

 

Hilda finally turned back to the sneering face of her mother, who was now able to see her discerning features properly. “What a disgusting insect you are.” If Hilda had remained untouched up to this moment, then it would have been a joyous moment of reunion. However, the tremendous trauma she had underwent under her mother’s calloused and experienced soles had erased any form of resemblance to her former self. If a part of Hilda’s skin wasn’t red from internal bleeding, then it was blue from the pressure applied to her. Her hair was in a wild disarray and eyes unfocused due to the pain that she was fighting through. Hilda’s appearance perfectly matched what the mother expected a criminal shrunken down under the SHRINK act would look like, subhuman. The inflammatory insult by Hilda guzzling down her mother’s revolting sweat prevented her from vocalizing the contrary, in a room that was finally quiet. Thus, Hilda’s heart could only break apart as she could only watch as the ethereal appearance of her mother treated her with absolute disdain.

 

Thus, the figurative and literal goddess, unimpeded by any form of doubt would impart a subhuman fate for the subhuman criminal. “You have done well up to this point, slave.” The house mother enjoyed how that rolled off her tongue, deriving some cathartic enjoyment by being this monster’s executioner. “You just have one more task before I will reunite you with your partner.”  Hilda perked upon hearing this. The very thought of having to be put through one more trial nearly brought bile all the way up to her throat. Hilda wasn’t even sure if she could trust the words of this empyrean figure. She could only look forward as she squirmed gently against her mother’s fingers. The god-like existence carrying her slave’s body as she moved her hips to fully display her callipygian rear. The goddess’s ass cheeks pushed out onto the sheets as the worm wriggled weakly. The goddess relaxed on the back of her bed as she placed her slave down in front of her pulsating pucker. “It’s about time that you look at yourself in the mirror and face the cruel reality of what you have become. Although, the appearance that you are looking at now is probably pretty flattering to yourself.” Hilda’s mother smugly decreed out of the slave’s sight. Although Hilda was able to discern it from the haughty bellows coming from her mother’s divine lips. The statements framed the situation that she was in. A flower-like beast faced her, pulsating as it noticed her proximity. At the slave’s minuscule size, she was able to recognize a thin clear fluid that covered the area between the vulva and rectum. Throughout this entire exchange, the domestic goddess’s excitement had been building up, her vulva moist and dripping with sexual fluids. She waited with bated breath at what she hoped would be a climactic end to her role as, Justice, one that blindly upholds both truth and ideals. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was throughout this exchange that the meals formerly known as the Pasta Salad and Bianca were ejected out of the pyloric sphincter. The bubbling clear acidic liquid was colored by the verdant green and the sanguine red of the two meals. Bones of a broken skeleton bouncing up and down in the mixture due to the peristaltic walls of the duodenum. Enzymes from the biliary duct and pancreas spilled out to further process the remains. The bones flecked and powdered the fuming mixture as the procession moved onto the jejunum. The alkalinity of the two novel solutes caused the acidic mixture to pop its few final bubbles as it reached the jejunum. The liquid content having been broken down at a molecular level, was primed to be absorbed by the intestinal walls. Droplets of liquid being sucked through the fingerlike projections that lined the muscular walls. The liquid mixture became increasingly viscous as the moisture was robbed. The transition to a solid compound came with a change in color, the reddish green hues morphed into a revolting mixture of brown and black. The bleached blonde locks and bones drifted in the semi-solid substance as it traveled through the lengthy ileum. Eventually the fetid material would coalesce and crawl through the large intestine, before it would reach its final resting place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Groooaan. Glurk.

 

The digestive tract of the goddess signaled the passage of the stomach contents into the intestinal tract. “I would hurry along. I know that your partner wants to meet you soon.” The goddess grinned after imparting what was a statement of sophistry. 

 

Hilda could feel the foul heat in front of her. Instead of crawling away, begging for audience with her goddess, or challenging herself as she had with her Pokemon journey, Hilda merely wriggled forward. A day that was supposed to be a joyous reunion between mother and daughter had been twisted into an obscene nightmare. One in which Hilda was shown the cruelest side of her mother, and how casual people could be to Minnie’s. Hilda was not even sure if anything shrunk by a defective prototype could be restored to its former height. She moved robotically. Telling herself that once she regroups with Bianca, then she would be able to relay to her mother who they were. However, deep within her heart, Hilda already knew that this would not be possible.

 

Thus, her mind shattered, and from its remnants formed a singular drive. The slave pushed her upper torso against the anus, the dark flower tending upon her contact, and placed her lips upon the cleaned hole. Although, at this scale, the slave was unable to escape the natural oily taste of the winking flower. This was a final act of devotion and love by a pious daughter, one who could no longer recognize herself as such. She was a mere worshipper, a slave, a worm, in front of a goddess. All the efforts that brought Hilda to this point, and the torturous conditions that put her in this fatal state, all crystallized in this final act of subservience. The putrid hole returned the kiss by expanding its width, the flower bulged and slid over the daughter’s face and upper body. With barely any energy remaining, she was powerless against the whims of the orifice. The girl was able to feel the blood flow swiftly through the slimy walls that she rested on. The blood moving faster than it had at the goddess’s foot. The only sign that the worshipper received of the goddess’s increased heart rate. 

 

The sadistic arbiter of justice was drinking in the act of subservience of one whose existence she had so thoroughly destroyed by merely going about her day. The anal walls contracted once more, taking with it one of the ass slave’s arms. Light twitches were the slaves only response as the muscular orifice chewed on her arm. 

 

Crick.

 

The vice-like pressure caused the slave’s arm to bend in an unnatural direction within the contracted walls of outer rectum. The warm sexual fluid that dripped upon the defeated girl’s figure was the only relief that she was afforded. The rectum contracted inward as it pulled her face into the bulbous flower, one that seemed to be slobbering upon her entrance. The unprecedented pain served as a catalyst to piece the remnants of her mind back together. The ass slave became mildly cognizant as a dollop of sexual fluid splattered on her head. She could feel the great heat hidden behind the pulsating flower. Her hand having breached pass the inner rectum and into the fetid atmosphere that laid within. Her skin crawled upon mere contact with the odious composition of the atmosphere. The ass slave’s gags were muffled by the sexual fluids that covered her and the walls of the orifice that embraced her. The fragile girl insubstantially fought against the orifice that tried to suck her in. The belated act of revolt was the cherry on top of the dessert that the Hilda’s mother was dining upon. A familiar pressure wafted down her rectum and touched the skin of the struggling Minnie. Hilda’s mom closed her eyes as she relaxed her rectum, the Minnie froze as she heard a rumble behind the muscular walls only realizing what it meant as the hot vapors flowed past her.

 

Pffffffttt

 

The mother had released a gentle breeze of her internal atmosphere. The gaseous mixture was cultivated from the bacteria and acid ridden death that existed within her digestive tract. A part of said gas was contributed by Hilda’s own friend who was still traveling through the intestines. The malodorous stench overloaded the poor slave’s senses, her body shaking as she fell into the widened hole of the anal orifice. The muscular walls clamping down on her body that was lubricated by her mother’s sexual fluids. Said mother exhaled out of pleasure as her heart raced and she stimulated the sensitive areas of her body. Her pleasures moans, at the triumphant consumption of the supposed delinquents, were the last thing that her daughter heard as the anus jerkily slurped her body. Hilda’s head popped out into the rectal vault as the anus pulsated over breasts. Any pleasure that she could have possibly derived from such a rough massage was negated by the immense pain that radiates from her lungs. The pressure of the anus, the deep inhalation of the rectal gases, and the bones that plunged into her lungs served as the final nail to the coffin of Hilda’s hopes and dreams. The pain lingered as the anus slurped her up to her abdomen, contracting upon her abs and teasing the failing organs within her body. Hilda’s body slumped forward onto her mother’s rectal walls. The heat that radiated off them were greater than when she was in the slipper prison and in the grasp of the anus. As Hilda’s own rear was munched upon by the anus, her body forced further into her mother’s rectum as her head dragged against the refuse lined walls. She hazily made the comparison that it was like going from a hot bath into a boiling sauna. Hilda could only let the abject terror roll over her body as the anus slurped her numb legs up like they were noodles. The terminus of this anal meal was punctuated by a mute pop from the anus as the mother climaxed upon righting the world of two villainous vagrants.

 

Her breathing slowed as her chest heaved. Basking in the decrescendo of dating her sexual appetite, and confident that no one would arrive at her home early in the morning tomorrow, the mother took off her glasses and drifted off to sleep. “I’ll…clean…the sheets tomorrow after I send Hildie a text.” The mother yawned and smacked her lips. Closing her eyes as a silent snore began to fill the room. Her body moved in a gentle wave as she adjusted herself while asleep. The contents in her large intestines were moved along by this manual motion, spilling out and into the rectal vault that housed the daughter she was going to contact tomorrow. The moon gleamed through the curtains; the soft light bounced off the gem on the toe ring. The imperceptible blood of the two girls having dried off.

 

Hilda, unable to even walk felt her skin bake under the overwhelming organic sauna. Each inspiration welcomed a new world of pain, her nervous system still intact even though she wished that everything would just black out. Just like that one time when she had lost to Iris, waking up once more at the safety of the Pokemon center. Despite doing everything in her life right, always helping others when they were held down by their lot in life, and trying to grow as a person for tomorrow, she was subjected to this fate. Mistaken for an individual that did everything wrong in their life, being thrown into the abyss to a point where she could not crawl back up, all after being shrunken down. In her mom’s eyes, she wasn’t even a human. “If only we talked more…if I kept in contact with her…” The girl thought that if she at least allotted the time to maintain an open communication with her mom, then they would have been able to talk about the Minimize ray and its usage. They could have had an open dialogue, understand each other’s viewpoints, and maybe her mother would have not become the type of person to unquestioningly consign a person to a torturous fate because of their stature. Regardless, Hilda still loved her mom, as much as she believed that she loved her. Her only hope was that she would not find out what happened to her and be able to move on.

 

Her thoughts were drowned out by a rumbling that reverberated through the cavern. The source of the refuse on the walls was unveiled as the putrid mass piled out into the descending colon. The pious daughter could only whimper as the train of feces filled every space of the rectum. The smell had not worsened significantly for Hilda, as her nares were burned a while ago in the slipper. It was only a few moments before the dark sludge encompassed her body when she saw the bones and blonde strands of hair peppered throughout. “Oh…Bianca. I’m sorry.” Hilda’s thoughts were finished as the feces consumed her. The sauna had turned into a pressure cooker as the cloying material compacted around Hilda’s body. Her skin tore as she felt the disgusting material invade her open wounds. Her body convulsed, momentarily pushing the shit away only for it to come back with twice the force. A vicious cycle that destroyed her senses and her mind as Hilda was entombed within the darkness. Her body slowly being torn apart with each breath as her mother’s shit flooded her own abdomen. Within the nebulous void, she felt her body slowly disintegrate as an arm would separate from her shoulder. She was not even sure if her legs were still attached to her hips. “Mom…” In spite of her mother having no control over her bowels, the daughter released the last breath from her lungs to say her final word. The remnants of her mind silenced one by one, until a climactic end. A bone shaft of her digested friend pierced her chest, opening a hole for the digested remains of her friend to fill the thoracic cavity. Embracing Hilda’s heart until it stilled. The daughter’s corpse baked within the filled rectum. Her skin yellowed and wrinkled as the moisture was redistributed through the dried stool. The muscle grayed and frayed as the contractions of the rectum spilled the hematogenous substance into the brown-blackish material. Hilda’s bones and brown hair mixed with Bianca’s bones and blonde hair. All was silent. All was at peace. There existed no natural malice within the mother’s enteral tract. Only pragmatic functions and acceptance of the existence of these two girls, which provided so much for this woman on this special day.

 

Hilda’s mom stretched her hands and legs as she sat back up. The light that spilled out onto the toe ring was now over her face. A bit of drool had escaped her mouth and dripped down to her pillow. Rubbing her eyes, she looked down at the dried mess on her pillows and sheets. Wordlessly, the mother robotically moved as she grabbed the soil material, slipped on her slippers, grabbed her Xtransciever, and walked to the laundry room. A pressure that was larger than a pocket of gas was pushing against the twitching bud between her cheeks. She dropped off the covers and walked to the bathroom, feeling the cool breeze kiss her vulva. Now wide awake, the mother evaluated her bed head and disheveled appearance. Putting a hand to her hip and cocking it, she smiled to herself. “Wow girls. For such a small meal, I think you might have actually added some plush mass to my rear and hips.” The woman said as gripped her right ass cheek. “I guess you had the sensibility to know where you place is in society.” The mother said with a pleasant smile as she said her final words to her meal. 

 

She sat down on the padded seat of her toilet; a stream of urine ejected from her urethra as she turned on her Xtransciever. The stream was a short one as she located the messaging app. The anus widened as the feces from her prior meal peeked out into the bright world. “Hi Hildie! I hope that your flight with Skyla was a stellar one.” Flecks of bone and minute locks of hair fell from the log of feces that slithered out from the wrinkled anus. The shafts and shards of white bone visible in the digested mass. “I wished that we could have had time to see each other, but I know that my girl is going on to do important and big things.” The dried and discolored skin and muscle of the daughter could be seen throughout the center of the log. The tip of feces contacting the water as the bowel movement reached its midpoint. The mother sent the message and noticed that her daughter hadn’t responded to her prior messages. She sighed in slight exasperation but understood where she was coming from. “Well…I also didn’t contact my mother frequently when I was a Pokemon trainer.” Hilda’s mom grunted as the last quarter of the fecal log slipped out from her anus. The putrid flower sending off the blackish-brown material with a kiss as it splashed down into the yellowed pool below. “Maybe I can surprise Hildie by popping in on her journey.” The mother wiped her vulva and between her cheeks. She let the defiled toilet paper fall back down to toilet and stood up. Moving her hand to the plunger, she spared a glance and saw the sizable girth of the log. A look of gratification spread over her face as she saw the bleached skull of her appetizer and the dried head of her dessert from last night. The two had their jaws open as shit filled through their open mouths and eye sockets. “Mmhhh. I’m glad that the two of you miscreants are off the streets. My daughter may be able to handle herself, but I wouldn’t want her having to face the likes of you.” The mother hummed to herself before pushing the plunger down. Not bothering to watch the log violently break apart before funneling down the toilet. The final resting place of the pasta salad, Hilda, and Bianca would be in the septic tank. 

 

From this point forward, the mother would not spare them another thought. Why should she, after all they were only a delightful meal. The prelude to a gift and a cherry on the top. The mother had initially considered toying with them for longer, but she had a beautiful toe ring that would last much longer. She wore the ring as she took off her slippers and swept the floors for her Monday house cleaning. Light perspiration layered her skin as she reached the spot where the fragments of the broken Minimize device were. Without a second to inspect the debris, the mother swept the mess of fragments and dirt into the dustbin. Carrying it to the trash can before throwing it into the black bag. With a huff, she lifted the heavy bag, tied it, put on her loafers, and carried it outside to the trash can before heaving it over and tossing it in. Within this span of activity, the mother had burned off most of the calories of her meal. Wiping sweat from her brow, the mother took off her toe ring and placed it on her dresser. “Today was surprisingly easy despite how hot it was.” The mother thought as she stretched her hand behind the back of her head. “I think that I deserve a nice hot bath and a shower.” The mother said aloud to herself as she took off her clothes, the last of the calories from her pasta salad was burnt off. Although, her ass cheeks jiggled with the minuscule amount of heft the two girls had added to her rear as Hilda’s mom threw a towel over her shoulder and drew a hot bath. Content to spend her day with a little more self-care and relaxation.