- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Backstory: tinies exist because of a virus or whatever. End of backstory.


The hotel was actually quite nice. For what she had payed for it, Michelle was expecting some kind of a hostel, but she found out it was basically a four star level, pool included. The reason why anyone would rather be in a swimming pool with the beautiful beaches that surrounded the island was a mistery to her, but a distracted glance made her notice that a few people were there even that late at night. 

When they exited the elevator, Michelle and Tiffany easily found their room. Michelle was pleased to notice that their beds were separate so they would not be forced to spend the night in a double bed, and they unpacked. "Since we're splitting the room I'll need to ask you a favor" Tiffany said. If we meet somebody tonight, let's put a sock on the door handle so the other won't get in. Michelle smiled at the thought of bringing in a local handsome guy, and gladly accepted. "Sure" she answered. "But i'll have to ask you something as well". "Huh?" Tiffany answered distractly while getting undressed for the shower. "No tinies in the room. Please. It's disgusting." Tiffany rolled her eyes, and mockingly said "Whatever... Tiny justice warrior!"

Michelle didn't seem to be offended by her words. After all, it was basic human decency not to use another human being for her own pleasure. Tiffany quickly forgot about it, and got rid of her clothes. Sure, they had been in school together, so Michelle had already seen her naked in gym class. She just wasn't expecting her to be so confident with her nudity after all those years. Her body was incredible. She could tell that she was a fitness enthusiast just with a quick glance. She wondered how her own body would look compared to that. Not that she was out of shape, she just felt that their bodies were not on the same level. "I'm getting a shower, the city is waiting for us!" a naked Tiffany told her, snapping her out of her daydreaming. "You'd better get dressed too! We need some drinks in our system!". Michelle hadn't planned to go out that first night, but then decided that she was on vacation, and eventually got a shower and left with her friend.

The road to the popular tourist area was packed with people, and Michelle started to notice more and more tinies among regular sized folks. Few of them were impossible to miss: they were as big as dogs, and treated accordingly. A leash around their neck would keep them close to their masters, and the luckiest ones seemed to receive human affection in the form of petting. It was such a sad sight. But when they sat at a bar, Michelle could really see the effects of the lack of tiny people laws. Girls were using tinies as accessories. She spotted a few wearing tiny naked people as earrings, and another girl having a tiny woman hanging from her anklet. She would swing with every step of her owner's leg, and for a short, disgusting time frame, Michelle saw the girl removing her sandal and play with the naked figure using the toes of her idle foot. It made her sick. An adult woman was treated like a piece of dirt by a much younger girl, and it seemed to bother nobody, except for her and the poor tiny. 

"Why the long face?" Tiffany asked while sipping her overpriced cocktail. "I need to go to bed" Michelle answered, feeling actually sick for witnessing something like that. Tiffany tried to convince her for a few short minutes, but in the end, she waved goodbye to her, and said "Don't wait up! I'll be out shopping!". Those seemingly innocent words had a very clear meaning, and disturbed Michelle deeply. She only hoped Tiffany would end up in some kind of tourist trap and forced to spend much more money than necessary, althought she felt it wouldn't be enough of a punishment for her lack of empathy. 

On the way back home, she tried to avoid looking at people, so she wouldn't be forced to witness something so degrading like she had seen earlier, or worse. But it was hard to take her mind off that scene. That poor woman, compressed under the toes of an uncaring teenager. she couldn't even think of her humiliation she was going through. Then it hit her. A small, intrusive thought, but clear enough for her to notice. Her empathic spirit had brought her naturally to identify with the victim, but what if she was the one using the tiny? It was a split second, and she never wanted to go back to that thought, but it became harder and harder to distance herself from it, probably also thanks to the few drinks she'd had. She decided she would spend the next day away from the packed city, and take a hike through nature, away from cruel people and horrible fantasies. Just as she was about to take the stairs to the hotel entrance, something caught her attention: an older woman, probably in her 40's, dressed in a very elegant cocktail dress, was waiting for a cab with her high heeled shoes off. On each instep, a tiny girl about as big as the inside of the shoes was tied with their head in the toe section, their bellies up. That monster was using them as insoles for some wicked reason. The beautiful woman noticed her upset glance, and winked at her with confidence. Her cab came that exact moment, and Michelle managed to avoid looking at her while she wore her shoes back. Those poor girls were forced to be compressed under her weight, and now her feet were dirty for having walked on the sidewalk. Michelle gave a quick look at her own sandaled feet and for a short moment she imagined two tiny heads, barely visible from underneath her yellow painted toes. Again, she tried to distract herself, but she found it almost impossible. 

While getting undressed for her bed, her memory went back to Tiffany and her hot body. She wasn't a lesbian, but she knew a hot woman when she saw one. And Tiffany was as hot as she was dumb. She laid on the comfortable bed, and couldn't help but picture herself like a queen sitting on her throne. In her fantasy, she was dressed as Cleopatra, and was surrounded by tiny people. She had naked tinies swinging tree leaves to cool her down, a bigger tiny serving her grapes one by one, and a smaller woman at her feet, rubbing them, and giving them the occasional kiss. It was too much. Since Tiffany didn't seem to be coming back anytime soon, she took advantage of some alone time. Her hands slid down her panties, and she started touching herself. The tinies in her fantasy didn't have a very definite face. They were just extremely hot, and they were there to serve her like a goddess. As she went through, she found her fantasy indulging more and more in the woman at her feet. She had stopped massaging now, and was practically showering her with kisses. When Cleopatra-Michelle raised her foot, the naked beauty would crawl underneath it and lick the bottom. She was getting closer to climax, but what drove her insane with pleasure was giving the tiny precise features: it was Tiffany. 

She had to force herself not to scream in pleasure, and felt the echoes of her orgasm for the whole time it took her to fall asleep. In the morning, she felt guilty about her fantasy; it wasn't the first time she imagined one (or more) friends while masturbating, but what bothered her was the thought of using a tiny for her own pleasure. She blushed at the thought, and it took her a few minutes to turn her head towards Tiffany's bed. She was expecting her to be fast asleep, but was surprised to find the bed exactly like she'd left it the day before. Her friend had not come back at all that night.