- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter of this story. 

"Are you sure..." Tiffany said, huffing to keep up the pace with the bigger woman. "That this is absolutely necessary?". She was referring to her collar. It didn't only feel extremely humiliating, it was actually very uncomfortable. "I'm afraid it is" Michelle said, while pulling her friend like a dog. "I mean, we have to get to the shop before closing time, or it might be too late! The process becomes irreversible after 24 hours!". When she realized that there was a way to reverse the process, Tiffany had a flash of pure joy. She felt so lucky to be found by her friend before that time. For a while, she thought she would spend the rest of her life like that, and even if she had managed to go back to her city, being tiny would basically still be a disability. Sure, she wouldn't be forced to slave away at a brat's whim, but she thought her life was over. Even though she was pulling too fast for her pace, she felt thankful to Michelle.

"Please, slow down a little bit" Tiffany said, panting. Michelle came to an abrupt halt, she then turned her head and lowered her head to get closer to the wimpering tiny. "You'd better speed up if you ever want to go back to your size!" She said, like she was scolding a child. "Besides, what we're doing is extremely illegal, so please stop drawing attention to us and be a good tiny! The least people look at us, the higher chances we have to do this". Tiffany lowered her head and meekly said "I'm sorry". She really wasn't ready to be yelled at by the friend who was trying to help her. She looked around her, and Michelle was right. People were looking at them, and tinies would usually be ignored by their masters. So she decided to play along, and sped up without further protesting. She couldn't wait to grow back to her original size.

Except, of course Michelle was lying. It was not illegal to grow back a tiny, simply because it was impossible. What could be done, though, was making a tiny smaller. And that was exactly what she was bound to do. Although she was lying to her friend, she was going to keep her word on part of the deal. She would bring her back home, just not openly. The last thing she wanted was to have Tiffany as a registered tiny, so she had to find a way to smuggle her back. But the first thing to do was to make her more portable. There were two reasons why she was hurrying to the shop: first, she really didn't want to risk finding it closed, simply because her flight back was the next morning, and she didn't feel like rushing things. And second, because she actually enjoyed pulling her friend like she would do to a dog.

They arrived to the shop with plenty of time to spare, and Michelle tied Tiffany to a post outside, to her utter horror. "Wait, what if somebody decides to steal me?" Tiffany worried about being abducted a second time, completely oblivious of the fact that chances were she would be treated better than what she had in mind. "Don't worry, you will be in my sight the whole time. And if something happens, just bark" she smiled, patting Tiffany on top of her head. The tiny woman was furious. She tried to rip the leash, but she gave up when she noticed that Michelle was going inside, and she probably could not do it anyway.

Michelle waited her turn, then asked the shopkeeper about the shrinking serum. The language barrier was strong. At first, the older woman showed her a number of differently sized tinies she could purchase. Although tempting, Michelle had come there with one thing in mind, and she'd already spent too much money. She managed to explain what she wanted, and pointed Tiffany to the clerk through the shop window. Then, making sure her friend couldn't see her, she pulled the tiny she kept in her purse so the woman could tell her the exact dose that she needed to make her roughly the same.

When she walked outside with both the tiny woman she had bought on the beach and the shrinking serum safely in her purse, she found herself in front of a funny scene. A group of girls had surrounded Tiffany, and they would caress her, take pictures with her and generally treat her like a dog. Who could blame them? She was extremely cute indeed. Poor Tiffany was crying due to the extreme humiliation, and Michelle decided to intervene and be a hero for her friend. "Sorry girls, this one is claimed" She wasn't sure if the girls could understand her, but one of the particularly bold ones, asked her if she wanted to sell Tiffany to them in her broken english. "I'm afraid she's very much mine" she said while stroking her friend's face. "Michelle!" Tiffany protested. Michelle gave her a stern look to remind her to keep the part, but it looked much more like a show of ownership rather than a friendly act. Tiffany stopped talking, and waited for Michelle to untie her from the post. She started to suspect that Michelle was enjoying the situation a bit too much when she resumed her previous walking pace, even though there was no reason to hurry now. She decided not to protest this time.

 When they arrived at the hotel, Michelle did relieve Tiffany of her leash, even though she left her collar on for some reason. Tiffany stood there, waiting for her suddently domineering friend to do something for her while she was standing in the corner of the familiar hotel room, now gigantic compared to her tiny frame. She saw her clothes on the bed, her open suitcase where she could now fit whole, and realized she couldn't wait another second. She screamed her friend's name, who turned her head like she had been surprised doing something she wasn't supposed to. "Come on Michelle! Just grow me back now! I'm tired of being a midget!". Michelle laughed wholeheartedly, and took the bottle she had bought from the store out of her purse, careful not to pick the tiny along with it.

"Here it is, but hey. Where's the rush?" Michelle said casually. Tiffany worried she wouldn't grow back as soon as she had hoped. "I mean, this is the last chance i have to use you at that size" It wasn't a lie, but Tiffany had no means to know what she actually meant.  "And i would really like a foot massage. After all, you cost me a lot of money". Tiffany was furious. She was running out of time, she was naked, terrified, and Michelle was doing something like this to her! She wanted to flip her off, but she decided to play the pity card instead. "Please, Michelle! This is terrifying! Plus, i'll give you all your money back!". Michelle didn't seem to even listen. She sat at the edge of her own bed, and took her flipflops off. "Come on. I'll consider us even if you do this little thing for me". Tiffany didn't want to waste anymore time. She meekly walked towards those feet which were roughly half her size, and kneeled on the floor. The soles of those feet were quite dirty after walking all day in flipflops, but she decided to go along. "I'll do it. But no more than ten minutes" she said, trying to sound as convincing as she could. "Whoa, slow down with the attitude missy! You're not the one who's calling the shots here" Michelle said, planting her rough heel on top of Tiffany's head, as if she needed to assert her dominance even more. Tiffany cringed, but she didn't want to further aggravate her situation. She just stood there, carrying the weight of a dirty oversized foot on top of her head. The worst part was that it wasn't the most humiliating thing she'd done that day.

Tiffany sighed, and pressed her bare hands into the foot that was still into the ground. She pushed with all her might, trying to please that bitch she had called her friend up to the day before. Wasn't she against using tinies? What the hell had changed her mind? Michelle moaned while she rubbed her most sensitive areas. She sure wasn't going to call her her friend after such a terrible experience.

She kept rubbing the gigantic foot for more than twenty minutes, and had a second of relief when Michelle lifted her other foot from her head, only to present it in front of her so she could massage it as well. What the hell was she waiting for? She couldn't risk staying like that forever, but she also didn't want to anger the bigger woman. She waited a few minutes, and when she just realized she couldn't wait, she just said "Michelle?" distracting her friend from her phone. "Yeah, yeah. Just a few more minutes then i promise i'll prepare your special cocktail" she answered, anticipating her question. Tiffany rubbed with renovated vigor, thankful to the giantess for saving her, but equally angry at her for making her wait that long for something she felt she deserved right away.

Michelle suddently retracted her legs while Tiffany had her fingers deep into the rough flesh, causing her to almost tumble forward. The tiny was starting to grow tired with her attitude, but she still kept cautious. She really needed that serum now. She saw as Michelle opened the bottle, and carefully poured its content inside a small measuring cup, counting it almost at perfection. The dense liquid looked brown, like some sort of syrup. Tiffany's mind went back to the day before, when she had drank a lighter colored, more watery liquid that had ended up shrinking her. Michelle then poured the cup's content inside a glass, and added water. Tiffany couldn't help but notice how similar the compound now looked to the one she'd drank the day before, but would never suspect about her friend's betrayal. She extended her arms forward, waiting for the glass to be handed to her, but once again Michelle stopped her. "Wait" the giantess said "It needs to sit in the open for ten minutes, otherwise it won't work" She had made that lie on the spot, but it seemed to be working. Tiffany sat on the ground, annoyed with yet more time to spend waiting for her to grow back at human size. "In the meantime" Michelle walked to her bed once again, glass in her hand, and sat where she had been just a few minutes earlier. "I saw how that girl was using you earlier at the bar" Tiffany's eyes widened. She coulnd't ask her that! "And i have to be honest, it was kinda hot"  after a dramatic pause, she extended her bare feet in her friend's direction. "Come on, Michelle! Stop fooling around! I'm your friend, not a footlicker!" Michelle laughed out loud. "Of course you're my friend!" she said, giving Tiffany a light push with her big toe. "But right now you can be both! I mean, it's not like i'll ever have you at that size ever again!". Again, it wasn't a complete lie, but Tiffany wouldn't enjoy its meaning if she'd known the truth.

It had been hard to comply to the orders of a younger brat who'd wanted her feet licked, but it had been different. She didn't know her personally, and she'd been forced with a leash around her neck. This time, the person humiliating her like that was supposed to be her friend, her only saviour in a world that wanted her as a slave. Tiffany, unable to erase the anger from her face, stuck her tongue out and licked Michelle's foot right underneath the big toe. It made the giantess squirm in delight, which somehow made the situation even worse. She tried not to think to what she was doing, focused on the fact that soon she would be again big enough to punch the bitch that was making her debase herself that way.

Michelle loved the feeling. If she could decide, she'd have kept Tiffany at that size, but it would have been literally impossible to sneak her on the plane while she was that big. She gave a good look to the shrunken woman, and sighed when she noticed what made her different from the tinies that she'd encountered so far. Tiffany's naked body still had the tan lines of her bikini, a faint reminder that she'd wore clothes up to not too long before. No tinies on the islands bore such marks, since they were not supposed to wear any kind of attire. She wondered how long it would take for those marks to fade, while she observed the dog woman cleaning the lowest part of her body only using her tongue.

"Ok, time's up" Michelle said, retracting her legs. She would actually miss having her own dog sized pet, but it was time to end the farce. After all, she wanted to go to bed. "Go on, drink up" she said, as she presented the glass to Tiffany. "Don't spill a drop!" She encouraged her for purely personal reasons. "You don't want to miss a few inches when we're back home!". Tiffany practically licked the last droplets from the glass, and sat back down, waiting for the thing to work. "Now, we still have five minutes before the drink starts showing its effect. Why don't you show my other foot some affection?" Michelle said while presenting her dry sole to the satisfied tiny woman. "No fucking way" Tiffany said, actually pushing her foot away. She'd obtained what she wanted, and even though she was way smaller than Michelle, she had no reason whatsoever to do what she asked her. "Actually, you'd better leave the room before i grow back to my size" she said, not sounding the least intimidating to the amused giantess.

Michelle laughed. "Are you threathening me?" she said standing up to her fully extent. "Girl, you're dumber than you look!" She raised her bare foot, and landed on top of Tiffany's tiny frame. She kept her under her foot for a few seconds, increasing the pressure while the shrunken girl struggled to breathe. She sat down, keeping her pinned under there, and waited for the serum to work as intended. Tiffany too, waited. She stopped struggling after realizing how futile it was, waiting for the moment when she'd be big enough to return the favor. Then she felt the change. Her body was actually shifting in size, she recognized the symptoms. She prepared for the assault mentally, until she realized that Michelle's foot was actually becoming heavier. "What the fuck?" She screamed, while her head disappeared under the increasingly bigger toes. "Michelle WHAT THE FUCK!". She only stopped screaming when the foot that was squishing her covered her mouth, making it impossible for any sound to escape her lungs.

The giantess didn't say anything. She watched the scene with a smile on her face. The struggling woman felt smaller and smaller under her foot, and it was an incredible feeling. She'd never felt remotely that powerful in her whole life. She decided to ignore her friend's pleas, and fished the poor 37 from her purse, to show Tiffany what she was bound to become. 

Tiffany finally felt the pressure relieve from her body, and saw as Michelle's foot was raised away. It took her a few seconds to start breathing normally again, and she stood up to scream bloody gore at the woman who was playing this sick game with her. She didn't manage to say anything, because she saw another shrunken, beautiful naked woman being placed next to her. She looked like a truck had ran over her repeatedly. Her skin was actually darkened by dirt, and her hair looked like a mess. She had a defeated expression on her face, of somebody who'd lost the will to fight, but worse of all, her body fit easily in Michelle's hand, and she was as big as her. She screamed in horror when she realized what had happened, while Michelle had the exact opposite reaction. "YES!" she said out loud "Exactly the same size!".

-------

The following day

-------

Michelle had been lucky. She'd passed the security control without any problems. Sure, it had meant for her not to wear open shoes, since she feared her tinies would be spotted by an overzealous officer, but she could tolerate the heat quite well even in her ballerina flats. Two people were not enjoying themselves remotely as she was: 37 and Tiffany, who Michelle had tied each to one of her insteps, to have the double effects of hiding them from indiscreet eyes, and to have a soft support for her flat shoes while she walked. While waiting for her airplane to board passengers, her eyes caught something weird. It was just a flash, but she knew something was off. A young blonde girl wearing her flipflops had accidentally stumbled and lost one of her shoes. Michelle had now seen clearly that a naked person was tied to the instep with their face up, not much differently than her two captives were. The girl quickly put her shoe back, looking around herself to make sure nobody had seen her. She'd been lucky, since only Michelle had witnessed the content of her shoe. Their gazes met, and the girl seemed to say "Please don't rat me out" without uttering a single word, and Michelle wanted to reassure her. Making sure nobody was watching, she removed her left flat, and showed its content to the girl. She winked, and put the shoe back on. The young girl smiled, relieved that the only one who'd seen her was her partner in mischief, and walked back to the people waiting for her.