- Text Size +

"Michelle! Please!" This time her name was hurled with more vehemence.

It was Tiffany. Or actually a grotesque, dirty, shrunken version of her. Michelle had to adjust her sight, not believing her own eyes. It was really her friend. Only she was as small as a medium sized dog and was completely naked, save for the leather collar surrounding her neck. Her beautiful body was a mess. Her hands and knees were dirty, most likely from the position she'd been forced in, and she was full of smeared footprints, like somebody had walked on her with their shoes on. Michelle realized it was probably exactly what had happened to her poor friend. "What happened?" she asked her, bending forward in order to approach the smaller woman. She noticed that her collar was tied to a chain leash that ended in one of the teenagers' hand. It was close to its full extent, due to the fact that Tiffany had to walk to get Michelle's attention, but as soon as the girl that looked like Tiffany's owner noticed, she yanked it, forcing the poor woman on her back.

"Lola, no!" she scolded her, like a misbehaving pet. It was clear what had happened: for some reason, the girl called Tiffany Lola, and was scolding her for being a bad pet. Tiffany managed to scramble to her feet and yelled towards the cruel girl "I'm not your dog, you fucking bitch!". The whole table turned their head towards her, and Tiffany realized she was in trouble. She knew that the girl had to re establish her dominance. She stood up, and having grabbed her head, she forced it on the ground. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry!" Tiffany pleaded, scared for her life. Michelle didn't know what to do. She desperately wanted to help her friend, but she was the girl's property. Taking her away was considered theft on the island, and she had no intention of getting in trouble. She helplessly watched as the girl pressed her sandaled foot on top of Tiffany's head, while shouting something in her own language. Michelle had no way of knowing what it meant, but it sounded something on the line of "Bad dog!"

Tiffany was in pain, but she could do nothing to help her. She even considered leaving, but she couldn't get herself to do it. "Michelle, help me!" Tiffany extended her hand towards her direction, diverting the attention of the girl and her friends. The girl relieved the pressure from Tiffany's face, and showing an amused expression, asked Michelle "oh my god, you actually know her?". Michelle was surprised to hear her speak english, although with a strong accent. "Yes, she's - she's my friend." Michelle answered, stuttering in the heat of the moment. "Wrong" The girl answered, probably taking advantage of her discomfort. "She's my pet. She's nobody's friend." All her friends laughed. "Please!" Tiffany shouted from the ground, only making her situation worse. The girl pressed her shoe harder on her head. "So please leave. I'm trying to have ice cream." The girl said, sitting at the table again.

Michelle was on the verge of giving up. She truly had no idea what to do. She saw the girl pulling the leashed woman towards her sandaled feet, and give her a short command. Tiffany crawled towards the painted toes, and sobbing, she started kissing them, like it was something she was expected to do. Michelle felt bad for finding the situation arousing, but she couldn't help it. Seeing her naked friend debasing herself for somebody five times her size made her desire to be the one being worshipped. She did have a tiny in her purse, but somehow the fact that that one was her friend made it hotter for some reason. 

She snapped from her daydream, determined to do something to help her friend. She came up with an idea. She would just buy her! She told the girl that she wanted to buy her friend back, only to make her laugh. "My boyfriend bought Lola for me this morning! I'm not selling her to you!" The girl answered, not even considering the trade. She had even given her a new name "I can pay, a lot!" Michelle said. The girl smiled, and said "How much do you have?". She knew she had the upper hand. Michelle fished her wallet from her purse, careful not to pick up the tiny inside of it, and counted her cash money in front of the amused teenagers. "278 euros!" She said, cursing mentally for showing all her money, leaving no room for bargaining. The girl laughed, and refused. "No. I want 1000!". It was an obvious exaggeration, but islanders were known for their haggling. 

After a painful negotiation, all while Tiffany kept kissing her owner's toes, the girl accepted to sell Michelle her friend for 500 euros, including the leash. Michelle rushed to the nearest ATM and withdrew the necessary money, running back to the bar where she was waited. When she returned 15 minutes after, the girl had removed her sandals, and Tiffany had her head stuck between her toes, licking away the inevitable dirt that her open shoes had accumulated during the day. "I wanted her to give me a goodbye kiss." The girl said in her heavy accent. "She's a really good foot licker, you should try her". Tiffany was embarassed beyond belief, but she had been forced against her will. It wasn't like she'd wanted to do it. Michelle handed her the money which the girl gladly accepted, and she gave her the leash. "I'll miss you Lola, even thought it's only been a day" She said, while patting the older girl's head. 

Tiffany withdrew from the gigantic hand, knowing she had no more power over here. "Let's go, Michelle. Take me away from here" Michelle started walking away, instinctively pulling the leash attached to her shrunken friend. Tiffany protested, but Michelle made her notice that if she wasn't attached to a leash, they could mistake her for a stray, and she could be claimed by basically anybody. Tiffany lowered her head in embarassment, knowing that she had to walk naked and leashed like that to the hotel. "Come on" Michelle urged her to hurry. "I know how to fix this, but we have to hope that the shop is still open"