- Text Size +

"Yes, yes, massage" Michelle waved at the tiny woman, who did her best to keep a smile on her face despite the fact that she had just been trampled by somebody so much bigger than her. The tiny climbed towards the end of the bed again, and approached Michelle's left foot a second time. The touch of a tiny hand between her toes was enough to make the woman wince. It wasn't a displeasant feeling, quite the opposite; Michelle just needed to adjust to the fact that a naked human being was being forced to deal with her feet. And the massage hadn't even started yet. She was just cleaning her toes from the sand. "No like?" asked the tiny, afraid of what could happen if she was to be sent back again. "No, no, go on. That's good!" Michelle encouraged her. She even raised her thumbs towards the girl to express her appreciation. The tiny shrugged, and kept ridding the gigantic foot in front of her of any speck of sand with her hands. "What's - what's your name?" Michelle wanted the tiny to feel at ease, but it seemed like the opposite. The girl gave her a weird look, which made Michelle repeat her question. "No name, number" the tiny answered, not sure why anyone had decided to ask her such a question. She pointed at the tattoo on her chest, which said - 13 - close to the beach logo. It was very likely that she couldn't pronounce the number in english. Michelle shuddered. Tinies really weren't people here.

So far, the tiny hands had only tickled her a bit. It wasn't exactly a bad sensation, but it was far from being a massage. Michelle wondered how people would prefer tinies to do stuff like this instead of having regular people do it, which would have been much better. She drastically changed her mind when the tiny actually started rubbing. Her tiny hands felt amazing under her tired feet, to the point that Michelle eventually let out a satisfied groan. She looked around herself to make sure nobody had noticed, and blushed in embarassment when she noticed the woman two posts from her, snickering to herself. She turned her face away in shame, only to hear the woman say "first time?".

Michelle reclutantly turned her head towards the english - speaking lady; even though she was flustered with shame, she didn't want to come off as impolite. "Actually, it is" she said, not really in the mood for small talk with the small lady working her expert hands at her feet. "Does it show so much?" she said with an embarassed smile. "It does" the mysterious woman said, nonchalantly. She was laying on her belly, the top of her bikini was unlaced and a tiny, naked girl was rubbing her back with her hands. She was on all fours, and she was visibly tired, but that didn't seem to bother the woman at all. "Once you get used to it, it's hard to let go" The woman said condescendingly. Michelle noticed a faint spanish accent, but it wasn't really noticeable as her english sounded like her first language "I'm Carmen, by the way." the woman said. "Michelle" she uttered her own name. "So, what brings you here, Michelle?" the older woman asked. She looked like she was in her mid fourties, but took great care of her body. She was wearing a red bikini, and a pair of expensive sunglasses. "I came with a friend, but she decided to bail on me. I have been triying to contact her the whole morning" Michelle said, laughing "She's probably still sleeping in a stranger's bedroom". Carmen raised her eyebrow, but decided not to say anything. "So, did you come for the local culture?" she nodded her head at the girl at Michelle's feet. Michelle blushed again, and she explained her situation to the older woman. It was Tiffany who had come there for the tinies, while she was having one by accident. "You remind me of myself" Carmen said, smiling. she said something in the local language that sounded a lot like a command, and the tiny on her back jumped to her feet and ran towards the end of the woman's bed. "i came here for the first time more than 15 years ago, for my 25st birthday" she put on her bikini top, and rolled on her back. As soon as she was set on the bed, the tiny at her feet started to massage her soles. "It wasn't like this at the time. People around the world didn't know so much about the tiny people laws  here. Let's just say i fell in love with the local customs" she patted her orange painted big toe on the tiny's head. Michelle was horrified by the show of dominance that unfolded in front of her. The woman came from a place where tinies had human rights, and was perfectly comfortable with treating one of them like an object. "I've come here twice a year for the past 7 years" the woman kept on with her monologue. "Can you believe it? At home i'm a hotel receptionist. Here, i'm treated like a queen"

Michelle could see what she meant, but it just seemed so much unfair. She was about to say something when she realized her own hypocrisy. She was enjoying the service of a tiny, too. At least now she knew why the woman seemed to be so comfortable around different languages. "So, how long are you going to stay?" Carmen inquired, seemingly determined to keep speaking to her. "Just three more days" Michelle answered, without adding too much information. The conversation was getting boring. "Honey, i have to ask you something, i hope it doesn't bother you" Michelle was bothered, but decided to be polite "Are you vaccinated?" Carmen asked. Michelle was taken by surprise. Carmen seemed to be actually worried about her health. "Yes, yes of course" she answered proudly. "Great. Because you know, tourists have been disappearing from the island all the time. They think it's useless to get a shot, because why would they shrink on vacation, but they forget that there is a huge demand for foreigners on the black market here. And they sell shrinking serum in local shops" Michelle's mouth was wide open. She had never been so thankful to herself for taking precautions. "I happened to find a girl from my own country here. No more than 4-5 years ago" Carmen said, seemingly amused. "You can't believe how much she begged me to return her to Spain". Michelle was now curious to hear the story. "And did you?" She asked inquisitively. "Of course" Carmen answered. "Sure, not for free. I mean, i made her do so much stuff to me in order to convince me. She was so desperate that she would do anything" She noticed the look on Michelle's face, but her story went on "She had come here to exploit unlucky people, and she ended up being exploited". Carmen snickered. "I'm glad you brought her back though. How did you get her on the plane?" Michelle was curious, knowing the very strict anti smuggling laws. "Oh, people do that all the time honey. If they're small enough, you can put them anywhere. Usually people smuggle them in their shoes" Michelle was listening intently. "But in my case, i was wearing flipflops, so i had to put her somewhere else" she said, feigning embarassment. 

It took a moment for Michelle to understand, and when she got what Carmen meant, she couldn't help but laugh. "And what did you do next? I mean, do you bring them to the police or something?" Michelle asked. "Oh, no." Carmen said casually. "I gave her to my daughter for her birthday. I mean, she is in Spain, isn't she. So i've kept my promise". Michelle's mouth was agape. She couldn't believe this woman's words. "Don't worry, Anita is old enough not to tell anyone else about her. The girl is fully trained now, and she's our little secret". Michelle wanted to ask her how could she do something like this, how could she condemn a person, a living person to a life of slavery. But Carmen anticipated her. "It's not much different from what you're doing down there" She pointed at Michelle's feet, where Number 13 was doing her best to knead her muscles with her hands. "Only, this one deserved it. She was stupid enough not to protect herself, even though she had the opportunity, and now she's enjoying the consequences of her own actions." She paused for a bit "Or rather, my daughter is." she laughed.

Michelle didn't know what to say. It was true. She was in no position to criticize anyone, now that she was enjoying the services of slavery herself. "Don't worry honey, you'll get used to it." Carmen said, while picking up her phone. "If you are enjoying her tiny hands, i can speak their language, and can ask her something for you. But you'll have to trust me on this one." Michelle was taken aback by the friendliness of this stranger who just told her the story of her life, so she shrugged, and said "Ok i guess". Carmen called the attention of Michelle's tiny, probably saying her number out loud. Then she said something in her language, and the massage stopped. Or rather changed. Michelle coulnd't feel the tiny hands under her feet anymore, but something was definitely happening. 13 was out of her sight, so she wasn't sure about what she was doing, but it felt rather nice. She gave an inquisitive look at Carmen, who smiled, and pointed at her own slave. The girl was now on her knees, and instead of massaging the woman's feet with her hands, had now her tongue out, and was licking the part directly above the heel. Tiny, wet strokes were visible where her tongue had already passed. Michelle's face must have been hilarious, since Carmen bursted into laughter. "Oh, Michelle. I love your innocence, honey" she said, and went back to her cellphone, almost as if she didn't have a person removing the dirt from the soles of her feet with her tongue.