- Text Size +

"Tiff?" She called out loud. She realized it was a stupid move, and laughed at her sleepishness making her do stupid stuff like that. She lazily spent some more time in bed, trying not to think about her fantasy the day before. Whatever had gotten into her, that needed to be a one time thing. She texted Tiffany, asking her if she wanted her to wait for her to come back to have breakfast, and in the meantime took a shower. Tiffany of course didn't text back. She tried to give her a call, but she'd never pick up. 

While getting dressed, Michelle wondered where Tiffany could be. She had probably hooked up with some local guy, and had spent the night at his place. While choosing what shoes to wear, her eyes fell on her birkenstock sandals. She had worn them for a long time now, and the inside showed it very well. Her toes had left a very visible imprint on the inside, and while looking at them, a memory of the night before flashed before her eyes. That woman using two women as insoles had once again inspired her imagination: in her fantasy, a tiny, naked Tiffany, tied to the inside of the shoes, was laying on her back so her beautiful breasts would be pointing upwards. She wondered how a human body would feel under the bottom of her foot, but quickly dismissed the thought.

While having some local food for her breakfast, Michelle tried to call Tiffany a couple more times. Again, Tiffany wouldn't answer. A text from her came after a few hours, while Michelle was in a souvenir shop. It only said "I'm fine" and ended with a wink emoji. That was it. It didn't say when she would be back, where she was, or anything else. God, that woman was infuriating. Michelle tried to call her once again, but now her friend's phone was disconnected. The dumb woman had probably forgotten to charge it the night before, so Michelle decided to enjoy the rest of her holiday alone. Whenever Tiffany decided to show up, that would be fine.

While in the souvenir shop, Michelle overheard a conversation between an asian tourist and the woman behind the cash register. They both spoke broken english, but it was clear that the tourist wanted to buy a tiny. Curious, Michelle eavesdropped the rest of the conversation. Apparently, the shop sold tinies under the counter. It wasn't anything major crimewise, but it was still illegal. The asian girl was worried about bringing a tiny to her country, where they had human rights, so the owner suggested her to hide it somewhere. "You can put in shoes!" The woman had told her, pointing at her own sandaled feet as she said so. As they spoke, a frightened naked girl with black hair was shaking in fear between the two. She was about three inches tall, and the two bigger women were talking about her like an object. The asian woman decided it was too risky to bring her back home, so the shopkeeper suggested something so awful that Michelle actually gasped in horror. "You buy it, and when leave, you eat." She said that without any concern, like she was suggesting her what fridge magnet to buy. The tourist seemed satisfied with the answer, and paid for the tiny woman. That was the last straw. Michelle decided to leave for a beach, where she hoped she wouldn't witness any more of those horrific acts of abuse towards people. 

She took a cab to the nearest beach, where she paid for an "all inclusive" experience. She could read most of the services it offered, even thought they were in the local language but she was mostly intrigued by the open bar. The receptionist showed her to her parasol, and wished her a good day. She swam for a bit in the beautiful, clear water, and decided to tan for a while. She ordered a mai tai with the beach app, and laid down. While she had her eyes closed, she heard a noise to her left. She opened her eyes to see a female tiny, clearly a local, who wouldn't get past her knee if she stood up. The naked tiny had a tattoo on her chest with the logo of the beach restaurant, and a smaller number close to it. She was probably part of the staff, as a slave. She'd brougth her her cold cocktail, and was waiting for Michelle to take it. Michelle was embarassed out of her mind. It was the first time she was experiencing a contact with a tiny slave first hand, so she wasn't entirely comfortable around the woman's complete nudity, or the fact that she was there to serve her. She quickly grabbed the glass from her hands, freeing the tiny from a visible burden, and muttered an embarassed "Thank you". The tiny smiled, and she expected her to go back, but the beautiful woman did something she wouldn't expect. She approached the end of her tanning bed, climbed towards her feet, and took her left one between her hands. "Excuse me" Michelle didn't know what to say. The tiny couldn't speak english, but her sentence was universally recognizable. "Massage, massage" the woman said, while trying to knead her tiny hands into a foot that was almost as big as she was. 

Michelle blushed in embarassment. She wasn't ready for any of this, so she retracted her foot, and sent her away. "No, no massage, thank you". The tiny seemed disappointed. She climbed down the bed, and returned from where she'd come from. Michelle sipped her cocktail, and started to think that maybe it hadn't been the best decision. After all, she could indulge into the services of somebody who seemed well kept, and willing to do a nice thing for her. Before she could call the receptionist, she came to her, visibly angry, and she was dragging the tiny that she'd sent away by a leash that led to a collar around her neck. MIchelle was at loss for words. She had no idea why the receptionist was so angry, but after speaking to her for a few minutes she realized she was actually angry at the tiny. "No good?" the woman asked her, yanking the leash. "Why no like this?" again, a strong pull which produced a wince of pain in the poor slave. "She bad massage?". Michelle's heart sank. The woman thought she'd sent back the slave because she wasn't good enough for her, and was now taking it all on the poor girl. "No, i'm sorry, stop it" she desperately tried to stop the torture. "You not sorry!" The angry receptionist shouted "She sorry!" She gave a yank so powerful that the poor tiny fell on her face on the ground, and before Michelle could stop any of this, the receptionist put her black ballerina flat on top of her head. "I send you another. This one you keep for punish. Make smaller" While she mimicked the gesture of something shrinking using her thumb and index finger, the receptionist pressed her shoe on the tiny's head, making her scream in pain. the bigger woman scolded her in their own language, and the tiny stopped making any sort of noise. 

"No, no she's good!" Michelle decided that the only way to stop this horrific show was to keep the slave. "I keep her!". It was too late when she realized that she'd spoken in a broken english, just like her counterpart. The receptionist didn't seem to notice, but looked at her all weirded out. "No bad? Why you send back?". Michelle quickly lied on the spot. "No, my mistake. She's perfect. I'll keep her thanks" The receptionist shrugged, lifted her foot from the tiny's head, and pulled the leash to have her stand on her feet. She detached the leash, but let her keep her collar. "Enjoy" she said, and she left muttering something in her own language. Michelle could only imagine that it weren't nice words for her.

The tiny didn't look like she was enjoying what had happened, but she seemed well trained. She looked at Michelle, and tentatively asked "Massage?"