- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Commissioned by someone who would like to remain anonymous.

I wonder if the upcoming remake of this movie inspired this idea.


Tag: Childish Giantess, City Destruction, Butt, Feet, Mouth, Entrapment, Non-Fatal

The New York Times, a reputable news outlet with far-reaching influence.  To expose the inhuman experiments and cruelties that the Shop subjected her to, young Charlie Mcgee sat with the only person left on the planet she thought she could trust, Irv Manders, as a man in a nice-looking suit entered the small office they were waiting in.  Even if she hadn’t known Irv for long, he was willing to help her now that she was all alone in the world.


“It’ll be alright, Charlie.”  The elderly farmer says to her, placing a hand unsteady due to his advanced years over hers that were quivering with anxiety.  “The people of this great country won’t stand for what those bad men put you and your father through.  Just trust in the good hearts of the American people.”  He whispered gently with a warm smile.


“Yeah…”  While thankful to have the old farmer with her, Charlie’s baby blue eyes were clouded with doubt.  Irv is different from John…  He protected Daddy and me…  Thinking of the kind orderly that she befriended at the Shop, she still hadn’t been able to process his betrayal.  He was kind to her, talked to her, rode horses with her… but then he shot her Daddy and tried to kill her.  If this stops the bad men from coming after me, I’ll have to do it.


Sitting behind the desk in the small office, the suited man put on his best professional smile and pulled out a notepad and pen.  “Alright.  Hello to the both of you.  My name is Frederic Smith, and my superiors tell me you’ve got a story for me, Mr… Manders, is it?”  He asked.


“Oh, w-well  it’s not my story, Mr. Smith.”  The white-haired gentleman said, looking at the blonde girl beside him.  “Charlie here has a story that’ll knock your socks off.”


Suppressing the urge to sigh deeply, reporting on a child’s fantasy wasn’t the kind of stories the young journalist thought he’d be writing when he got hired.  Closing his notepad, he came around the desk and crouched down to the little girl’s level.  “Okay then, Charlie.  What happened?”


Tightening her grip on her jeans, Charlie’s head with such a jumbled mess just trying to think of what to say first.  “W-Well… it was the Shop, the bad men.  They came after me and my Daddy and locked us up.  They wanted me to do things for them, to use my power.  I didn’t want to, but John told me that if I did, I could get them to let me see my Daddy, but that was a lie.  John was working for them, the Shop, and killed my Daddy… a-and… and then…”


The little girl started bawling in front of him, and Frederic didn’t know what to think.  While it was a wild tale for sure, most kids wouldn’t imagine their parents getting killed.  At least, none without serious issues.  Trying to point on his best smile, he looked to the older man for some help.  However, the look on the greying man’s face told him that, at least he also believed her story.  “Wait… s-seriously?”


“Yep.  Bunch of government goons showed up the day I helped Charlie and her dad.  Got clipped in the shoulder defending my home.”  Unbuttoning his dress shirt and pulling his brown suit aside to show the bullet wound that still hadn’t fully healed in his shoulder, his deadly serious expression didn’t change at all.  “You hear about that fire upstate a few days ago?”


“Yeah, of cour-!?”  It was a pretty big deal since the government came in and stopped them from publishing anything on the mysterious fire.  “Wait.  Charlie?  W-Were you there that day?”


Wiping the tears from her eyes with the sleeve of her blue jean jacket, the young girl nodded.  “I didn’t want to, but the bad men made me do it.  They wouldn’t let me go and Daddy told me to escape.”


“Y-You started that fire?  How?”  Pulling out his notebook, there was no other way for either of them to know about the fire than to have been there.


“I told you.  I used my power.”  She said, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.


“‘Power’?  What power?  Can you show me?”


Nobody believed she had her abilities until she showed them.  Not even Irv believed her Daddy until the bad men showed up.  Glancing at a partially filled, metal trash bin by his desk, Charlie focused a bit and willed the paper in it to catch fire.  It was just a small one, nothing like what she did to escape.


“Holy Lord Almighty!”  Jumping back from the immolating trash bin, beyond the fear there was awe and exhilaration on Frederic’s face.  This is it!  This’ll make my career!  Eat it, Travis!  You passed up the scoop of the century.


“Alright Charlie, I think that's enough,” Irv said, seeing the ambitious look on the reporter's face.


Nodding, Charlie looked around for a source of water, but realized there wasn’t one in the room!  Looking back at the fire she created she whispered, “Back off.  Baaack oooooff.” 


“Charlie?  Charlie, are you alright?”  Noticing that the temperature of the room was slowly increasing, Irv tried to calm her down.  “Charlie, it’s okay.  Nobody’s going to hurt you.  Just relax.”


She needed a source of water to put the bit of her power she released out, but it always tried to come back to her.  Oh no!  What do I do?  I don’t want to hurt anybody else.  When John misunderstood how her power worked, he thought that she pulled it back into her to stop it, but she corrected him saying she’d probably burn herself up if she did.  But this one was a weak little thing.  I should be fine, right Daddy?  Taking a deep breath, her face softened from the stern glare she wore to suppress her power, and smiled softly.  “It’s okay, come here.”  She whispered, pulling her power back in.  The invisible force entered her chest, filling the little girl with a pleasant warmth.  Her head felt a little fuzzy, but she was otherwise okay, though the warmth didn’t go away.  It became hard to focus on what was happening, but she could hear Irv and the report calling out to her.  She wanted to reply, but her thoughts were in such a haze and her vision was blurring.  Huh?  What’s going on?




“Ch-Charlie?  Charlie, are you alright?”  Trying to get a response out of the disoriented girl, Irv had wrapped his arm around her shoulders to comfort her.  Her tiny frame was quivering oddly and he could feel her body temperature rising.


“Hey, w-what’s happening to her?”  Frederic asked, nervously backing into a corner while eyeing the exit on the other side of the room.  “Is this normal?”


Shaking his head, the old farmer was just as worried and concerned as the reporter was, only his concern was from the young girl, not his own life.  “I… I don’t know.  Nothing like this happened when-”


*Grrrnnnnn~*


Cut off mid-sentence, a low groan of metal bending under pressure-filled the room and both men looked to the source of the sound.  The cheap chair the young blonde was sitting in no longer looked too big for a girl her age to sit in comfortably, if anything, it was now too small as her hips had filled the entire seat area and were straining against the armrests.  Irv’s arm wasn’t draped so effortlessly over her shoulder either.  And then the flimsy metal legs of Charlie’s chair gave out under her, causing her to slam her tush into the ground, utterly flattening the seat under her as her body grew and grew!


“Charlie?  Charlie!?”  Calling out to the not so little girl, even sitting on the floor now she had grown taller than either of the adults in the room.


Her legs stretched out, blocking the door as her loose-fitting jeans, jean jacket and shirt started to tear at the seams, not able to contain her body as it kept growing.  Her shoes and socks shredded as the feet they contain outgrew them, and her clothes burst apart, revealing a dark blue leotard with light blue tights covering her body.


Panicking as room became a precious commodity in the tiny office, Frederic looked to Irv as one of Charlie’s thighs pinned him to the wall.  “H-Hey, get this girl under control!  She’s gunna crush us both at this rate!”  He said, trying and failing to push her leg off of him.


“I-I can’t…  I don’t think… she can hear me…”  Half pinned under the growing girl’s rear, Irv’s panic reached a state of enlightenment as he realized that there was nothing he could do anymore.  Charlie’s head broke through the roof and he could hear screams and alarms under the sound of the structure failing to contain her growth.  “Charlie… what’s hap-”




My head…  I feel so funny…  Not entirely aware of what was happening around her, Charlie reached up to hold her head as it felt like it was spinning.  Her arms effortlessly burst up through the floors to her head and the room she had been sitting in was completely under her butt.


There was panic and pandemonium in the building as a young girl, before no taller than four and a half feet tall, unnaturally grew bigger and bigger.  Her feet crushed equipment and destroyed walls and her head continued to punch through more ceilings.  The people tried to flee, but between her body blocking escape routes and the debris falling as the structural integrity of the building was compromised beyond acceptable limits, there was nothing they could do.  The sides of Charlie’s body burst through the sides of the building, bringing the entire thing down on them and her.


“Ahhh!  Wh-What’s going on?”  Her vision obscured as a building fell around her, Charlie stood up once it was all over and the strange warmth of her ability stabilized.  Her hands broke through the outer walls of the nearby buildings but didn’t threaten to bring the building down as she got up.  Brushing herself off, the young girl looked around and gasped in shock as she realized that all the people and so many of the buildings looked so tiny to her now.  “What happened to me?!”


For a moment, as the dust settled and everyone around took in the unreal sight of a gigantic, young, blonde-haired girl standing in the ruins of what was the New York Times building.  Then, as the nearly eight-story tall girl began to move, causing the pavement to crack as she stepped into the street, utter chaos broke out as the people tried to flee.


Careful…  Careful…  Trying not to cause any more damage to the city than she already had, her thoughts were still a bit of a mess from growing.  “Sorry.  I don’t want to hurt anybody.  Please, get away from me.”  Not everybody was running away from her though, as a small number of people were either awestruck and couldn’t move or actively getting closer to her.  “No, please.  I, I can walk if you-ah!  S-Sorry I didn’t mean t-whoa!”  Trying to step around the people, Charlie accidentally stepped on an empty, parked car and felt it crumble under her sole through the thin material of her leotard.  Backing up instinctively, she felt her butt crash through the windows of a building behind her.  Looking over her shoulder at the damage she had done, a frustrated growl formed in her throat and she looked down at the people that weren’t listening to her.  “I said to get away from me!  Now, look at what you made me do.  Why can’t you just,’ raising her foot, Charlie furrowed her brows as she slammed it back into the ground where she was standing, “back off!”


Her stomp sent cracks spreading out from the small crater she made, shaking the nearby vehicles, rattling building windows, and knocking the small, weak people off their feet.  If any of them had been caught under her foot when it fell, there’d be nothing resembling a human at all left.


“Just back off!”  Stomping her other foot, Charlie continued to yell at them.  “If I step on you, or your cars, you’re gonna get hurt!  I don’t want to hurt anyone, so back off and run!”  Stomping her feet a few more times, inching them closer to the onlookers but careful not to bring them down on anyone, Charlie’s message seemed to be conveyed loud and clear as everyone began to scatter and run from her.  “Good.”  Smiling triumphantly, Charlie began to walk down the street.  Though, annoyingly enough some people left their cars in the middle of the road.  Oh well.  I already warned them.  Trying to keep the damage to a minimum, she still wasn’t going to care about crushing a few cars if she had to to leave the city.




Huh?  Wasn’t I already here?  Wandering the Big Apple for hours, Charlie realized that she was going in circles thanks to the confusing layout of the city.  As she turned a street corner, she saw the remains of a few cars she had already crushed under her feet trying to leave and the broken up pavement and some of the buildings had damage from her trying to avoid others.  She had made some progress, traveling up Central Park and crossing a bridge, but all the buildings were starting to look the same.  Hmm…  I could probably get out if I just started knocking over buildings… but some people might still be in them.  Noticing the curtains of an apartment window close in the corner of her eye, it was better for the tiny people to stay off the streets for her.  What should I d-


*Grrrrrrrrrrgggggggggleeee~*


Emanating from her stomach loud enough to cause some windows to rattle, Charlie put her hands over her belly and blushed.  All of her walking and she hadn’t even had anything to eat since before going into the New York Times building.


“I’m so hungry…  but I don’t have any money.”  Looking around, there were a bunch of restaurants and fast food places, abandoned or shuttered for safety.  Her tummy rumbling even louder, Charlie took a couple more steps before something delicious caught her attention.  Down at her feet, she had tipped over a hotdog vendor’s cart and the smell had her drooling.  “It’s not right to steal… but this is a ‘little bad’, right Daddy?”  Looking up into the sky for validation, her stomach groaned again and this time it really hurt.  If I don’t eat, I can’t leave the city…  besides, convincing herself that it was necessary to cause further problems, the gigantic girl bent down and picked up the toppled-over cart, it’s all going to go to waste if I don’t eat it.




“You don’t actually believe this bologna, do you?”  With most of the streets full of abandoned cars, the young cameraman carrying around all his heavy equipment followed after his coworker.  “Does the bass really think we’ll find this… ‘Giant Toddler’?  This has to be a hoax.”


“Yeah, and everyone abandoned their cars for this ‘hoax’.”  Rolling her eyes at his skepticism in the face of such overwhelming evidence, the young reporter noticed an empty spot in the middle of a group of cars and pointed at it.  “Does that look like it’s fake to you?  Damn it, Ralph, the New York Times building was leveled.  I didn’t want to believe it either, but wake up.”  She said, walking past the giant, foot-shaped crater that had a completely flattened vehicle at the bottom of it.  “And she's a young girl, according to eyewitnesses.  Come on, we’re getting close, I can feel it.”


Swallowing hard, seeing the footprint, it wasn’t that the dark-haired man didn’t believe it, he was just hoping that it was all an elaborate hoax.  “Dangit Joline, slow down, will ya?


“And let some other news outlet get to her first?  Not on your li-!?”  Turning a corner, the beautiful brunette froze mid-sentence and stared with her mouth agape as she stared down the street.


Catching up, Ralph was equally flabbergasted as the saw a young girl the size of most tall building as she sat up from reaching into a building and dropping fistfuls of food items into her gigantic mouth.  “Well, shit…”


“Good, it doesn’t look like anyone beat us to her,” Joline said, rushing up the street.


“Or she ate them!”  Ralph argued, trying to catch up as the young girl reached back into the fast-food restaurants that she was pillaging.


Hamburger in one fist and hotdogs in the next, then pizzas and steaks, it didn’t matter what the young blonde grabbed, it all disappeared into her mouth as she happily filled her smooth belly.  Well, that wasn’t entirely true.  Infrequent as it was, sometimes she’d pull out a person with her food, and she’d always pluck them out from her food and let them go as she ate.  However, beyond not eating people, it didn’t seem like she cared about their well-being as debris and rubble from her feeding frenzy would fall around them if they didn’t move fast enough.  As a few platters of pork roast were dropped into the child’s undiscerning palate with some fried chicken and fries, Joline signaled for Ralph to start the camera.


Clearing her throat, she put on her game face.  “Ex-Excuse me?  Excuse me, little-er, I mean young lady?  I am Joline Daniels from Fox News and I was hoping you could answer a few questions.”


However, whether she didn’t hear the woman or was just ignoring her, Charlie continued to insatiably consume anything edible she could get her hands on.  Crawling over to a yet untouched family restaurant, she sat at the entrance, blocking the civilians taking shelter in it from leaving, and peeled the roof off like the wrapper of a prepackaged meal.


“Excuse me?  Please, just a few words, Miss…?”  Following the young giantess, Joline only got as close as to stay out of the child’s reach to carry on the interview.


Glancing at the insistent woman, Charlie swallowed the bacon, eggs, and mounds of mashed potatoes in her mouth.  “My name’s Charlie, Charlie McGee.  I just want to be left alone, now go away.”


“W-Well, i-if I could just ask you a f-few questions, like wh-where you come from and how you g-got so big?”  Under the gaze of the titanic child, Joline’s nerves were starting to get the better of her.  But she seems like such a sweet litt-uh, young girl.  She wouldn’t hurt me… right?


Sighing, the gigantic blonde grabbed more food and ate much slower she turned to look at the reporter.  “Big?  I’m not big, you’re all just too small.”  Leaning over to grab the brunette, she didn’t even run as Charlie plucked her up.


Despite purposely standing far enough away to retreat if needed, Joline froze as the innocent girl smiled at and picked her up.  Oh God!  Th-This was a mistake!  I’m going to die!  N-No, wait.  S-She was letting those other people g-!  As she was trying to rationalize to herself that she’d be fine, she was brought up to the slightly greasy lips of the young girl as they parted to give her an unobstructed view of the cavernous maw.  She could easily fit inside if she curled up a bit and get swallowed down like a slab of meat.  We’re nothing to her…  Oh Lord, humanity is doomed.  Unable to even yell or beg, Joline passed out from fright, going limp in Charlie’s hand and wetting herself.




Giggling at her little joke, Charlie pulled the news lady away from her mouth.  “Just kidding, I know…  Hmmm?  Hey, why are you asleep?  Did you not go to bed on time?”  Seeing that the brunette was unconscious, unlike the other people she’s had to put down, Charlie knew that this lady was going to need help.  Luckily, there was a guy that was following the pretty woman.  “Hey, come here.”  Holding out her hand to him, she gestured from him to take his coworker.


Without hesitation, Ralph put down his heavy camera and collected the unconscious newswoman from the gigantic girl.  “Th-Thank you.”


“You’re welcome.  Now, go away.  I don’t want to hurt anybody.”  Shooing him away, Charlie got up to go to the next source of food.  “Oh, but tell people about the Shop for me, okay?  They’re a bunch of bad men that did this to me and do a bunch of bad things.”


Walking towards the waterfront, Charlie left the confused cameraman behind, crushing any abandoned car that was left in her way.  It was easier to flatten cars than try to avoid them and damage the surrounding building with her arms and butt.  Plus, there wasn’t the risk of debris falling on the people that hadn’t gotten away yet.


As she got to the harbor, she was feeling satisfied with all the food she had eaten but needed something to wash it all down with.  Looking around, her eyes lit up as, across the river, she saw a big factory with a bunch of trucks that had the Pepsi logo on them!  “Sweet!”  Walking a bit more recklessly in the direction of the factory, Charlie carelessly kicked a couple vehicles rather than just stomp them flat, causing them to hit a few buildings and go flying into the river.


Impatiently, she jumped into the river, causing a large wave to flood the docks, streets, and buildings on the water’s edge.  The water only came up to her knees at the deepest as she waded across the strip of water and as she stepped up onto dry land again, panic spread throughout the factory and surrounding area at her arrival.  Workers abandoned their stations as she walked around, tearing the roofs off of buildings until she found the large vats of the carbonated beverage that they bottled there.


“Sorry, sorry, but I’m really thirsty.”  Half-heartedly apologizing for the damage she was causing, Charlie ripped the vats from their structures and guzzled down the caramel-colored soda.  It wasn’t cool and refreshing, but it still tasted good, and even after having enough to satisfy her thirst, she had a few more on impulse.


Workers had to dodge falling nuts and bolts, scraps of metal, and other large pieces of debris as the gigantic girl tore their workplace apart.  But there wasn’t anything else they could do.  One worker even fell into a vat of Pepsi as Charlie grabbed it without looking.  Carried with the tide of soda, he fell into the young girl’s mouth and for a moment it looked like he was going to join the beverage in her belly.


Feeling the wriggling man in her mouth though, Charlie coughed him back into the emptied container and looked at him sternly.  “Hey!  I’m not hungry anymore.  Do you want me to eat you…”  Pausing, Charlie hadn’t thought about it before since she always caught the person before they entered her mouth.  It’s not good to hurt people.  It’s a ‘big bad’ to kill them, but Daddy said I could if I had to to survive.  But would it be bad to eat someone that wanted to be eaten?  Looking back at the man she almost swallowed, the gigantic blonde could tell that he didn’t actually want to be eaten, so she set him down.  “If you don’t want to be eaten, then run away.”  Licking her lips, she watched as the man scrambled out of the huge cylindrical container and bolted for the nearest exit.  Hmph, then don’t jump into my drinks.  Feeling her belly bloat from all that she had eaten, Charlie rubbed it to alleviate the pressure, but then a pocket of gas quickly came up her throat and she froze for a second.


Amongst all the chaos and noise of people yelling and sirens blaring, for an instant all sound seemed to cease, and then…


“UuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~!!!!!!”  It was deafeningly loud, and more powerful than a bomb as a belch from the gigantic young girl caused unimagined devastation.  Windows shattered, weak standing walls collapsed and the people trying to escape covered their ears.  As much as she wanted to stop, Charlie had to let all the built-up gas out and held her belly as the pressure alleviated itself.  Her eyes wide in shock and face redder than a beet, she held a hand to her mouth. “Oh, wow!  Excuse me.”




He had heard there was a commotion in the city earlier in the day; people and the news were saying some crazy stuff, like buildings collapsing and a giant little girl roaming the streets.  Whether these unbelievable claims were true or not, he still had a job to do and unless the world was ending, the rent wasn’t going to pay itself.  Sure, he wasn’t much more than a glorified janitor, but the pay was good.  Not so good as to try and stop the very real, titanic young girl that walked across the East River from Hunts point like she was wading across a kiddie pool!  She was tearing the place up, guzzling down gallons of soda at a time, and paid little to no mind to his coworkers as they ran for their lives.


Man, I knew I shouldn’t have come in today…  Crouching behind some crates to not draw the blonde girl’s attention, the young, dark-skinned man was waiting for his chance to continue his escape.  While the other workers were running from the girl, he had gone in the direction of her devastation since it didn’t seem like she thought about doubling back to areas she had already destroyed.  I do not get paid enough for this shit.  Watching as she ripped another of the huge, heavy vats of carbonated beverage and guzzled it down, she stopped and coughed an unfortunate worker back into the emptied container!  Good Lord!  She almost ate-?


“Hey!  I’m not hungry anymore.  Do you want me to eat you…”  Chastising the man though, the young girl didn’t seem to be interested in eating people, so maybe it was just an accident.  But at the same time, the quizzical look on her face seemed like she might be considering it.  After a moment’s thought, she set down the huge container.  “If you don’t want to be eaten, then run away.”  As she licked her lips, the terrified man took off for the nearest exit and the girl huffed like she was the one inconvenienced by the man.


Who would want to be eaten?!  Since she seemed to be distracted, the young man was about to move to his next hiding place.  All he needed to do was get past her and let her continue on her path of destruction away from him.  It was the perfect plan, until…


“UuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~!!!!!!”


Deafened by the explosive sound and knocked off his feet, the gigantic girl’s burp caught him off guard.  It destroyed windows, collapsed buildings, but worse of all, as he shook his head to get the ringing out of his ears when it subsided, it left him exposed!  “Oh god…”  He whispered to himself as, in just a couple steps, the blue-clad girl was standing over him with a smile that felt off.


“Hey, come play with me!”




She could still faintly hear the echo of her burp off in the distance, and as her embarrassment passed, Charlie couldn’t help but giggle a bit.  Being so big wasn’t so bad if every day could be like this.  However, now that she had a belly full of food and drank her fill of soda, the warm, fuzzy feeling permeating her entire body seemed to intensify and concentrate in certain areas of her body.  Her heart rate quickened and she felt good but kind of itchy as she looked around.  Whoa!  What’s this feeli-!?  Gasping as she saw a young, black man laying on the ground not too far from her, his hiding place of stacked crates knocked over from her burp, her new warm feeling spiked.  He looks really cute.  As he started to regain his senses, she stood over him and reached down for him, smiling.  “Hey, come play with me!”


Picking the boy up with relative ease, she held him up as he squirmed and freaked out in her hand.  “Oh God!  Oh good Lord!  P-Please, d-don’t hurt me.  My folks, they won’t be able to pay rent without me!”  Pleading with her, the black-haired older teen was absolutely terrified.


“You don’t have to be scared.  I’m not going to hurt you.  I don’t want to hurt anybody, not even bad guys if I can help it.”  Trying to calm him down, the blonde’s features softened a bit.  “My name’s Charlie, what’s yours?”


“W-W-Willy.”  He said back, still clearly terrified as he tried to fight back tears.


Giggling, Charlie fluttered her eyelashes at him.  “Well, Willy, do you want to come play with me?”


“Um…  I…  I d-d-don’t th-think I’d be v-v-very fun to play w-with.”  Trying to convince her to just let him go, Willie also didn’t have the courage to tell her to do anything she didn’t want to.  “C-Can’t you f-find something to do by yourself?”


Hmm…  But I want to play with him.  Oh, I know, if I show him how fun it is to play with me, he’ll be begging to join in!  Smiling at the great idea, Charlie looked around and saw a large gathering of people at the front gates of the factory.  Somehow, a large, empty vat of soda was blocking the exit, making it harder for the people to leave.  “Perfect!  Okay, c’mon.  I’ll show you how fun I can be.”  Approaching the crowded, panicking people, Charlie cleared her throat to get their attention, despite the screams and chaos only getting worse as she got closer.  “Alright everybody, Willy here doesn’t understand how fun it is to play with me, so we’re gonna play a little game to get him to understand, okay?”


There was no use trying to explain the rules to the unruly mod though.  They weren’t listening as they either tried to leave, yell at her, or trip over each other.  So instead, Charlie turned around and began to squat to sit down, looking behind her as her butt slowly descended to the ground.  The people caught in the shadow of her tush quickly moved out of the way as she settled her weight on the ground, cracking the pavement and leaving a slight imprint of her rear as she raised her butt again.


“Good, you know the rules!  Now, I’m going to speed up each time!”  Giggling, Charlie repositioned herself and began to sit down on the crowd again.


As the crowd dispersed to make it harder for her to get multiple people under her at a time, this also meant that Charlie didn’t have to worry so much about who was under her as she sat, which quickly turned to slamming, her butt down.  The impact zone of each slam left dirt and pieces of asphalt stuck to her rear that dropped down and let the next target of her ‘fun’ that it was now their turn to play.  Not a single person even entertained the idea of trying to hold up the titanic girl, diving out of the way before they would be reduced to a stain on her backside and the crater it created.


Willy couldn’t see what was going on.  Charlie was holding him close to her cheek as she bounced happily from person to person.  Whether she understood what she was doing or not, the young blonde was endangering people’s lives and he could hear them crying out, screaming in terror, and praying for some higher power to intervene.  I’ve got to do something!  She was only doing this because he refused to play with her earlier.  “Ch-Charlie!  Charlie!”


Stopping just short of crushing a woman that froze up as her rear was about to come crashing down on her, the blonde turned her head to look at the young man.  “Yes?  Are you having fun, Willy?  Do you want to play now?”


“Y-Yes.  I-I’ll play with you, just leave these people alone.” He said as she pulled him from her cheek.  “You’re going to hurt someone really bad if you keep this up.”


“I’m just playing, everybody’s fine.”  Dismissing his concerns, Charlie stood up, much to the relief of the woman about to get sat on, and walked back to the front gate.  Grabbing the vat blocking the entrance, she tossed it into the river and left to go find a place a bit more open for her and Willy to play it.  “But it’s sweet you were worried for them, Willy.”  Blushing with a big smile, Charlie puckered her lips and pressed them into the now more compliant teen.  I kissed him!  Wow, I kissed a boy!  He tastes funny, but this means we like each other, right?  Elated to the point that she wasn’t bothering to walk carefully around the parked and abandoned vehicles she pressed him into her lips a few more times.


With his arms stuck by his sides thanks to how she was holding him, there wasn’t anything Willy could do to stop her from the unwanted show of affection, and he feared opening his mouth to get her to stop would let the saliva wetting her lips ooze in.  What the hell is even going on?  This is so gross…  Futile as it was, he tried to pull back from her mouth each time she kissed him.


Humming as she all but skipped through the narrow streets, Charlie’s path of destruction wandered aimlessly until she spied a small park that at least had enough space for her to sit down to play.  Willy was slightly covered in her spittle, but that was fine, she still looked handsome.  What should we play?  What do couples do?  Hmmm…  Oh!  I know!  Smiling happily, she set the young man down on the ground.  “Since you’re a boy, I bet you’d like to wrestle more than playing house or something.  Plus, I don’t have any dolls around to act as our children.  But I’m a bit bigger than you, so I’ll go easy on you.”


“Huh?  What do you mea-ooph!”  Trying to rid himself of the disgusting saliva, Willy turned just in time to see Charlie’s foot gently lower on him, forcing him to the ground.  “Ch-Charlie!  D-D-Don’t crush me, please!”


Finding more amusement in the situation than he was, Charlie wiggled her toes in his face and laughed a bit.  “Come on, Willy.  Mommy and Daddy used to wrestle each other all the time.”  Applying a bit more weight to hold him down, she liked the way he felt under her sole.


“Ch-Charlie!  S-Stop…”  Pushing up with all his might, Willy’s entire field of view was covered by the underside of the young girl’s dirty, wet foot.  Her light blue leotard was stretched well beyond its limit to contain her massive body, yet still somehow hadn’t burst at the seams.  There were a few spaces worn through, predominantly in her heel and the ball of her foot, where her soft, pale skin showed through as well as the pad of her big toe which was rubbing against his face.  It was an impossible task to push her off of him, and with the way she was wiggling her toes, he couldn’t even squirm out since they just pulled him back to where he was before.  All he could hope for was that she’d get bored and let him go.


“Come on.  Can’t you beat my foot?  I’m not even trying.”  Feeling the boy’s struggles weaken, the gigantic girl moved her foot and picked him up.  “Okay, I guess that’s my win.  Wait here until I think up another game for us.”  Leaning back to lay down, Charlie set the dark-skinned boy on her belly.


Picking himself up, Willy didn’t want to stick around for the next game.  He was a pretty fast sprinter and he recognized that they were in the north end of Powell’s Cove Park.  There was plenty to use for cover and hide, and once she lost sight of him, he could probably get away.  Okay, just back up nice and slow-!  Monitoring how much attention he was drawing from her, Willy backed up slowly without watching his footing well enough.  His shoe getting caught on the fabric stretching over her smooth belly, he fell butt first into the indentation of her naval and caused the material to rip, getting him stuck in her belly button!


“Ooop!!” Sitting up from the sudden impact on her belly, Charlie looked down and nearly burst out laughing seeing Willy caught in her belly fold with only his arms and legs sticking out.  “It’s like my belly’s eating you.  You know, some guy tried to feed himself to me back where I found you.  He realized it was a bad idea and ran off when I gave him the chance, but my belly is full of a bunch of yummy food anyway.  Can you hear it?  In school, I learned a bit about what happens to food when we eat it.  Can you hear it?  What my belly is doing to my food?  Who would want to be food?”  Licking her lips just thinking about her earlier meals, she sat up more to completely ‘swallow’ Willy in her belly roll.  He wiggled and squirmed in her belly button, and it felt really nice.  Rubbing her stomach, she had to wonder, What would it feel like if I swallowed that man?  Do belly rubs feel as good on the inside as they do on the outside?  Now she kind of wished he didn’t change his mind.  She didn’t want to eat anybody, but…




It was dark, warm, and cramped in Charlie’s belly roll, and beyond the layers of baby fat she had yet to truly grow out of, the sounds of her bodily functions were drowning out the outside world.  Kneaded pockets of gas escaping the mass of digested food groaned and gurgled, while the sound of rushing blood pumped through her veins.  Her heartbeat thumped loudly in Willy’s ears and both his and the titanic blonde’s sweat were pooling around him.  No matter how much he pushed back, his hands sunk into her soft flesh.  Charlie!  Charlie, I can’t breathe!  Panicking, the young black man was slowly suffocating.


Thankfully, the blonde girl leaned back and pulled him from her navel, giggling playfully.  “You’re very tickly, it felt really good.”  Complimenting him, Charlie fluttered her eyes at him and smiled.


He could tell she didn’t mean to hurt him, but she had no idea what she was putting him through either.  She was merely a young girl with only a loose grasp on the consequences of her actions.  “Ch-Charlie…  You c-can’t just do that to someone.  I couldn’t breathe.”


“Awww, is someone cranky because he hasn’t gotten any attention yet?”  Completely ignoring his protests, Charlie pulled up Willy’s shirt to expose his stomach and started lightly rubbing her finger on it.  “Come on, smile.  We’re having fun.  Coochie, coochie coo.”


It was because of deftly precise actions like this that Willy knew just how much Charlie did understand, on some base level, how dangerous she could be if she wasn’t careful.  The pad of her index finger, roughly as large as his entire torso, lightly brushed against his stomach rapidly and repeatedly.  “Char-no! S-Stop it.  Charlie, I’m s-serious.”  Doing his best to resist the involuntary reflex, he couldn’t hold out as he began to laugh.  It felt so refreshing too, like all of the stress from fearing for his life came out with each breath.


Charlie stopped tickling him as he laughed, smiling down at him as he lay in her palm.  Once he had calmed down, she brought him up to her lips again and kissed him softly.  “See, it’s not so bad being with me.  And now we’re going to be together forever.”


Pulling out the collar of her leotard, Charlie smiled at Willy once more before tilting her hand and sending him tumbling down into the gap she made before he could tell what was happening.  Despite how tightly the spandex outfit had been stretched out though, Willy fell past her chest and belly, coming to rest in the crotch of her clothes!  Pushing back from the squishy, soft lips, Willy freaked out.  “Charlie!?  N-No, no, this is not ri-!?”  However, the gigantic girl pressed him into her quickly warming body.




The longer she played with Willy, the warmer her body was getting.  Her chest started to feel tender, but the warmest part of her was definitely her crotch.  And when she felt the young man touch her there, the warmth spiked and a tingly sensation gripped her body.  “Wow!  That feels great Willy.  More.  Do it more!”  Pressing her hand into his back, her body shivered in pleasure as he wiggled against her.  Lifting her butt off the ground, she slammed it down in the throes of elation.  Whatever Willy was doing to her, it was the best feeling thing she had ever experienced.  The nearby foliage spontaneously combusted as she accidentally lost control of the power and she was shaking and cracking the ground each time she slammed her rear down.  Digging up huge chunks of earth with her free hand as the heat built more and more, she fell back on her back, panting.  What is this?  I feel so tired but I haven’t been running around.  This game is amazing!  Willy must be really good at it.  Focusing on herself more than the devastation she was causing, Charlie set more trees on fire without realizing it, and the fire was starting to spread.


People in the nearby houses started to flee as the flames reached the edge of the park.  Through the smoke, some could see the faint image of the blonde behaving so inappropriately for both her age and in public while the thudding sounds of her butt and voice drowned out the roaring inferno.  And then, in an instant, as she cried out at the height of her pleasure, the gigantic girl laid still and went silent as the fire continued to grow.


Calming down and catching her breath, Charlie moves her hand from Willy’s back.  The young man is able to pull himself out of her leotard through a torn seam in the leggings and she quickly catches him as he falls from her exhausted.  “That was the funnest game yet, Willy.  I don’t think I can play it again right now, but we should definitely play it again sometime.”


Too exhausted from almost being crushed, suffocated, swallowed whole, baked, and drowned, the young man just looks at the smiling girl and passes out.


“Aww, he’s all tuckered out.  I guess we should res-!”  Stretching as she got up, Charlie finally noticed the fire she had started but was able to quickly put it out by scooping up water from the river with her hand.  However, what caught her attention wasn’t something as trivial as that, but the convoy of military vehicles, tanks, and helicopters coming toward her.  They don’t feel like the bad men from the Shop.  I’ll try to get them to leave.  Holding onto Willy, Charlie holds up her other hand in the direction of the military.  “Go away!  I’m not hurting anybody and I’m not going back to the Shop.  Just leave me alone, please!”


However, the armed forces weren’t about to listen to the gigantic little girl.  To them, she had destroyed buildings and threatened the lives of so many people.  Rolling to a stop, they opened fire on, what they considered, a threat not just to their great country, but to the whole world!


As a hail of bullets from assault rifles and mounted machine guns bounced off her skin, Charlie turned her back to the military to shield Willy.  Their attack didn’t hurt her at all, but she was more than familiar with what guns could do.  “Stop!  Stop it!  I don’t want to hurt anybody!”  Yelling at her attackers to stop, the only reason she wasn’t attacking back was that the soldiers shooting at her weren’t wearing suits like the bad men from the Shop did.  Instead, she decided to get and get away from them, dodging a shot from one of the tanks as it got into position.


Fleeing east through the bay, she didn’t know where to go, but she just wanted to get away from the army and their guns.  The helicopters followed her as she climbed out of the water and ran down mostly evacuated streets, but there were still some people she had to avoid that slowed her down.


“Sorry, sorry.  Let me through.  Please, watch out.”  Apologizing as she went, she started to trample any vehicle that was turned off and abandoned if she had no other option.


However, before she could even make it out of the neighborhood, a powerful force impacted her in the head and knocked her off balance.  Crashing down onto a small house, her gigantic butt flattened it completely and the hand she used to catch herself crashed through the side of another.  She kept Willy clutched close to her chest for his safety, but that only meant she wasn’t about to fully cushion her fall, and her head smashed into a third building.  Dazed, but otherwise fine, Charlie shook her head to clear her thoughts and saw a tank that was parked on the highway ahead had shot her.


Around her, the other military forces were coming up the streets, pushing the frightened civilians out of the way as they got into position.  They didn’t care that she wasn’t hurting anybody, nor would they listen to her.  They weren’t even trying to protect the people, some even aiming their guns at them!  Even though these soldiers are not part of the Shop, they weren’t nice.  They wanted to hurt her, maybe even kill her like John did to her daddy.


An image of her mother and father waiting for her in a sea of clouds popped in her head.  They smiled and beckoned her to them.


No…  Daddy wanted me to live.  Remembering her father’s final moments though, Charlie narrowed her eyes at the men in green uniforms coming for her life.


‘You gotta get away if you can, Charlie.  If you have to kill anybody that gets in your way, I want you to do it.  You let them know that this is a war, Charlie.  You have to get out of here.  Do it for me.  Do it for me, baby, do you understand?  You make it… You make it so they can’t ever do anything like this again.  You’ll have to burn it all down, baby.  Burn it all down.’


With her father’s final wish ringing in her ears, Charlie focused on one of the tanks aiming at her, causing it to go up in flames and explode, sending shrapnel into the soldiers close to it.  I’ve got to live!  I’ve got to keep me and Willy safe!  She thought.  There was no need to spare any of her aggressors, she needed to send them all a message.  “I told you to go away!  So just… BACK OOOOFF!”


Getting to her feet, the gigantic young girl grabbed a truck from the sidewalk and tossed it into one of the several attack helicopters buzzing around.  It had no time to evade the attack and exploded from the impact, falling to the street in a fiery heap blocking a part of the army’s retreat.  She immolated the tank on the highway with a glance and raised her foot over the front line of soldiers shooting her with their useless, puny bullets at her.  At her size, she didn’t need her powers to deal with them, just a single stomp from her was enough to flatten several men at a time.  What was left at the bottom of the crater her feet left behind was unrecognizable as human.


“BACK OFF!  JUST BACK OFF!  I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE, BUT YOU DIDN’T LISTEN TO ME!”  Stomping, again and again, scores of soldiers’ final moments were staring at the sole of a young girl’s foot as it came crashing down on them.  Some saw a civilian or military vehicle come flying at them as she started throwing them at the ones fleeing while others were consumed by flames if she had nothing else for them.  Like at the Shop, she needed everyone to know that she wouldn’t spare anyone that crossed her.


While most of the infantry’s morale was broken as the survivors could only watch on in horror as the titanic blonde crushed their comrades under her pudgy feet like bugs, those that were surrounded in thick armor plating still believed they had a chance.  Firing another shot at their target though, the operators of one of the few tanks they had left were dumbstruck as Charlie turned to face them and detonated their shell in mid-air!  As she stomped over to them, they tried to escape, but by the time they had opened the hatch, her gigantic butt came crashing down on them, mostly crumpling the millions of dollars vehicles.


Tanks proved to be far more sturdy than anything else she crushed, so when she lifted her rear and saw it was mostly intact, Charlie just slammed her tush down on it a couple more times until it was properly flattened.  “WHY DIDN’T YOU LISTEN TO ME!”  She yelled, brushing off her rear as she found another tank, this one in full retreat.  A couple more helicopters were still shooting at her, but she could safely ignore them for now.  Whenever one made the mistake of getting too close, she’d swat it out of the sky.  “I DIDN’T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY AGAIN!”  Positioning herself to sit on the fleeing tank, she sensed some more aggressors coming really fast, faster than anything she had felt before.  Looking in their direction, she could see a couple of fighter jets charging toward her, firing missiles to engage.  She easily immolated the weapons mid-flight before they could even get close, damaging one of the jets while the other tried to fly past her only to get caught between her hands as she clapped it and its pilot out of existence.  “You can’t fight me!  I told you.  Now stop fighting!”  Barely slowed down at all by the jets, Charlie jumped back a bit and caught the tank she was going to sit on under her with ease.  Again, she had to slam her tush into the ground a bit to completely flatten it and the people inside, only this time the wreckage clung to her soft curves as she stood up.


As she approached the main collection of soldiers still trying to flee, not a single one of them dared aim their weapons at her now.  An older man in a fancy uniform was standing in the hatch of an armored vehicle, barking orders and telling them to fight, but they were far past the point of retaliation.  Buildings, vehicles, people, even parts of the road and surrounding environment were burning, their attacks did nothing but piss the young girl off more and they didn’t want to die like bugs.  When she came into view and turned her attention to them, they just froze.  Whether they lived or died depended on how she felt.


Leaning over the demoralized soldiers, it would have been easy for her to wipe the rest of them out, there couldn’t have been more than a couple dozen left now.  But instead, she plucked the older man out of his vehicle and held him up to her face.  “Be quiet.  This is all your fault!  I have to kill people again because you wouldn’t listen.  I don’t want to do that.  I just want to be left alone, now…”  Holding him high above her head, Charlie opened her mouth and slowly lowered him in.


“W-Wait, wait!  O-Okay…  I get it!”  He screamed, flailing wildly as he began to pass her lips and the smell of her breath surrounded him.  “We’ll leave, a-and nev-”


Ignoring the commanding officer, Charlie dropped him into her oral cavity and slammed her lips shut.  Looking at all the terrified soldiers, she licked her lips despite the old man tasting terrible.  However, in his struggles to escape her mouth, he was massaging her tongue and cheeks pleasantly.  Wow, if that’s how good he feels in my mouth, how good would it feel to have him in my tummy?  Looking at her belly, as if to urge her to do it, her stomach let out a loud groan.  She had been playing a lot since she ate, and she used her powers a lot too.  I was gonna let the rest of them go, but…  Her appetite did not care for the foul-tasting old man but if any of her other least favorite foods were any indication, her stomach wouldn’t care either way.


Tilting her head back, Charlie gathered her saliva and the man in the center of her mouth, then spit him out into the gathered soldiers.  Wiping her mouth, she spat a bit more, drenching them all in her spittle.  Raising a foot high above the disoriented, greying man, his soldiers scattered, abandoning him as the gigantic foot came crashing down.


“Next time, I won’t care about how bad you taste.”  She said menacingly to the sniveling officer, her foot impacting just next to him.  Standing back up and leaving the remnants of the army to retreat, Charlie pulled her hand holding Willy away from her chest a bit to make sure he wasn’t hurt.  “Are you okay?”


“Uh… Y-Yeah, thanks to you.”  The older teen said.  There were a couple times when the pressure got pretty intense, but he could feel the young blonde’s intention to protect him while getting shot at by soldiers and knocked around by heavy munitions.


Smiling, Charlie blushed a bit.  “That’s good.”  Covering him back up just to be safe, she still had one more thing to do.  Using her power so much meant she had to turn it off again.  Thankfully, unlike in the New York Times building, there was a plentiful source of water nearby.  Staring at the river, she whispered, “Back off.  Just, back off.”


The East River began to bubble almost immediately, as Charlie willed her power into it to extinguish it.  The bubbling soon turned into a rapid boil that spread up and down the stretch of the water, covering nearly a square mile of water before a great eruption of steam rose from it.  The explosion sent tons of water into the air, some raining down on the area and putting out the fires, but most lingered as a dense cloud of fog that blanketed over half of Queens and the Bronx, extending a bit into Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Long Island.


Putting her power into the river also took the warm feeling that had been permeating her body, so as the fog spread over her, Charlie began to shrink rapidly.  It soon became too difficult to hold Willy in one hand, then two, so she let him down as she returned to her normal height of four and a half feet tall.  Exhausted, she started to fall over, losing her grip on the dark-skinned boy, but Willy caught her before she hit the ground.


“Charlie?  Charlie, are you okay?”  He asked.


“So… tired.  Willy?  Will you still be here when I wake up?”  She asks as her consciousness fades, clutching onto him as tightly as her tiny hands could.


For the first time, Willy saw the blonde girl as just that, a young girl no stronger than a child was.  She couldn’t crush cars by stepping on them, nearly swallow people whole or kick a building and collapse it anymore.  She was just a young girl, alone in one of the most unforgiving cities in the world.  “Yeah, don’t worry Charlie.  I’m not going anywhere.”  He said, carrying her towards the nearest subway station.


“Promi…”


“Yeah, I promise.”  Holding her close, he smiled at the girl sleeping in his arms.




Waking up in a somewhat lumpy bed, Charlie yawned quietly as she rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.  Looking at a small, cluttered room she didn’t recognize at all, her heart began to race but she couldn’t let herself panic.  “Wh-Where am I?”  With nobody around to answer her question, she got out of bed and noticed that she wasn’t wearing her leotard anymore, but an oversized shirt that was tied off to make it fit more like a dress.  Opening the door, she heard someone else down the hall and smelled something delicious.  Her stomach groaning, she snuck her way down the hall when she saw the boy she played with, in what she thought was a dream, standing in a tiny kitchen, cooking.  “Willy?”


Hearing the young girl, the older teen turned around with a smile on his face.  “Charlie!  You slept like a log all night.  I had to explain to my folks that I didn’t kidnap you, and my Ma cleaned you up.”  She explained, motioning for her to sit at the table.  “How are you feeling?”


“Hungry.”  She replied, sitting and rubbing her tummy.


“Well, then you’re in luck.  I’m not as good a Ma when it comes to eggs, but I make the best bacon this side of Kings Port.”  Chuckling at his small boast, Willy plated up some of the food that was ready and brought it to the table for her.  “So, what are you gonna do now?  I don’t watch the news much, but it’s all about you.  You got a place to lay low?”


“I was staying at Irv’s farm… but I don’t think I should go back there.”  Thinking about what happened to the old couple when the bad men from the Shop showed up to catch her and her Daddy, she didn’t want to cause them any more trouble.  Hopefully, Irv has already gone back, he doesn’t need to worry about me. Her memories of what happened at the New York Times building were still fuzzy, but she believed he made it out of the building at least.


Finishing up his own breakfast, Willy sat at the table with her.  “If you’re planning on staying in the city for a while, it’s not safe for a girl your age to be alone…  Though I suppose you could just go giant again if you ran into some trouble.”  Trying to make the topic a bit lighter, Willie snickered at the thought.


“I don’t know if I could do that again.  I never used my powers like that before.”


“For real?  Well, I suppose an 80ft tall girl shooting fire everywhere would be hard to keep quiet.  My folks said you can stay here until the heat dies down.  With all the commotion, nobody noticed me bringing you home last night.”  He said, reaching over the table and ruffling her hair.  “And if you want to stay longer, well I’m sure they wouldn’t be too against the idea.  Ma always did want a daughter around.”


“Huh?  R-Really!?”  Not expecting such a warm welcome after everything she did yesterday, Charlie was speechless.


Nodding, Willy continued to eat like it was the most natural outcome.  “You did everything in your power to not hurt anybody until you couldn’t and you protected me.  Besides, I told you I wasn’t going anywhere.”


Getting out of her seat, Charlie ran around the table and hugged the older teen.  He returns the embrace, rubbing her back comfortingly.


Charlie would stay with Willy’s family, welcomed as the youngest child.  And any trouble that came for her or her new family…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282