- Text Size +

Lindsey sat there for a couple of minutes on Megan's finger. Lindsey stood up and took a couple of steps. Megan held her right-hand palm up with Lindsey standing in her palm in front of her. Lindsey looked down and around and she turned and she took a few steps onto Megan's fingers and she then turned and took a few steps back onto Megan's palm and she stood there. Lindsey had lots of room there on Megan's palm to walk around a bit. It was a sight to see an 80-foot-tall young woman standing in the palm of another giant girl. There was quite enough room for Lindsey to walk around there. Megan giggled as she was watching Lindsey there in her palm. Megan had no trouble at all supporting Lindsey there in her palm.


Lindsey then grabbed Matthew and said, "Megan do you mind if I put Matthew down so he can at least walk around?"


 Megan replied, "Not at all."


 Lindsey lowered Matthew down onto Megan's palm and Megan saw him standing next to Lindsey. "Matthew, walk around and stretch your legs." 


Megan thundered. Matthew began to run around Lindsey, he then ran across Megan's palm he stopped and he ran across her palm. Matthew then began to run towards Megan's fingers and he ran onto Megan's 6 feet thick larger than tree trunk fingers he then ran across her fingers and Lindsey and Megan watched. To Megan, Matthew was tiny like a bug and Megan giggled as she watched Matthew running around on her vast hand. Lindsey decided to have some fun.




Lindsey turned and seeing Matthew said, "I'm gonna get you Matthew come here." 



Lindsey headed towards Matthew and she took a few steps she reached down to grab him but Matthew ran past her fingers and he ran between Lindsey's legs and Lindsey said, "Oh no, Matthew got away. Here I come." 


Lindsey turned and she headed after Matthew who was running across Megan's palm shouting, "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN." 


Lindsey quickly moved after Matthew as she moved across Megan's palm and again tried to catch Matthew who again slipped past her finger and ran around Lindsey he ran up Megan's palm and onto Megan's middle finger to the tip.


 Lindsey turned and seeing Matthew she again said, "Matthew, I'm gonna get you now."


 Lindsey took a few steps and she stopped and stood there on Megan's fingers she turned and she looked up into Megan's face. Lindsey was playing with Matthew pretending to catch him on Megan's palm. It was a sight to see an 80-foot woman trying to catch a normal size man in the palm of a giant 700-foot-tall woman.  Megan sat there watching Lindsey and Matthew running around there on her palm.



Megan was smiling as she was watching Lindsey and Matthew and said, "Wow you two sure are having fun." 


Lindsey replied, "It's always good to have fun."


 She then took a few steps and was now standing in Megan's palm again. Lindsey looked up into Megan's face and she was smiling as she was looking at Lindsey there in her palm. Megan giggled again as she was watching Lindsey standing there on her palm. Lindsey looked down and around and she was in awe that an 80-foot-tall woman was now standing in the palm of a much larger giant. There was enough room there for at least 3 other people as large as Lindsey to stand comfortably there with room to move around.


Matthew was now standing behind Lindsey on Megan's middle finger, he again just was walking around.



Megan lowered Lindsey down to the ground and Lindsey was about to pick up Matthew when Megan grabbed Lindsey with her left hand removed her from her palm and she put her down. Megan lifted her right hand back up to her face and she smiled at Matthew who was now standing there in her palm. Megan then moved and adjusted herself and as she did Lindsey ran back a bit. Megan then laid down on her stomach. Megan looked down at Lindsey.


 Lindsey said, "Megan can I have Matthew back."


 Megan smiled and said, "Sure Lindsey, but let's have some fun." 


Megan then grabbed Matthew gently with her left thumb and forefinger and she lifted him off her palm. Matthew shouted at the top of his lungs as he was gently held between Megan's giant thumb and forefinger. Megan giggled as she held Matthew in front of her huge right eye as she looked at him.


" Lindsey, tell me, I am wondering if Matthew would like to play on my jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks. To him my bum is huge. He was between my bum cheeks with you in there too. But what if he is in there all alone, well let's find out."  thundered Megan


Megan lying there on her stomach let a thunderous fart rip. She then with her left hand reached back and she lowered Matthew and she dropped him onto her bum. Lindsey let out a shout.


 Megan said, "Lindsey go and save Matthew if you can." 


Lindsey ran down Megan's side and she climbed up onto her leg below her knees. Matthew had fallen there onto the slope of Megan's left bum cheek right before her bum cleavage. Matthew looked around and he was sure turned on. There he was on the bum cheek of a massive 700-foot tall young woman. Matthew was there on the slope of Megan's right bum cheek and he looked down at her massive bum cleavage and saw just how skin-tight Megan Lloyd's skin-tight pantyhose was. Matthew looked at Megan's giant bum cleavage which to him was like a huge valley where a person could get lost. Matthew looked down Megan's thighs and he saw Lindsey his girlfriend climbing onto Megan's right thigh. Matthew was turned on, he slide down the slope and he slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks.


   As Matthew slid down between Megan's massive bum cheeks he shouted, "GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD, YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS. OH MEGAN LLOYD YOU GIANT GODDESS OH YOU GIANT GODDESS."



   Lindsey Horvath then began to run up Megan's right leg and she then began to run up Megan's right thigh and as she did Megan's thighs jiggled under her feet.  Lindsey then headed up Megan's right bum cheek and as she reached the top she looked around.  Lindsey then ran across Megan's right bum cheek and as she did Megan's bum cheek just jiggled as Lindsey was running. On Megan's right bum cheek Lindsey quickly got down on her knees right before Megan's bum cleavage and she looked around. Megan's skin-tight pantyhose spandex was sure tight on her bum.


 Megan turned her head and said, "I wonder if tiny Matthew is hiding between my bum cheeks. To him my bum cleavage is like a large deep valley."


Lindsey with her right hand reached down between Megan's bum cheeks and she began to feel around as she did Megan turned her head to the right and looking back onto her bum out of the corner of her right eye she saw Lindsey there.. Lindsey even though being 80 feet tall was small there on Megan's 171-foot wide bum. Lindsey again reached between Megan's massive bum cheeks trying to find Matthew but Megan's bum was too large.


  Lindsey shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD YOU A GIANT, YOU ARE A GIANT A REAL GIANT.  MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT AND A GODDESS.  MEGAN LLOYD YOU ARE A GIANT A REAL GIANT OH GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD, YOU GIANT GODDESS MEGAN LLOYD!!"


Lindsey then slid down between Megan's bum cheeks and as she went between Megan's bum cheeks Megan was still looking back as best as she could she let out a laugh. Megan's bum cheeks enveloped Lindsey. Lindsey saw Matthew cause he had on his cell flash and she grabbed him as she did Megan clenched her bum cheeks and Lindsey was unable to move. Lindsey wiggled there with all he might but she was unable to move as Megan's bum cheeks held her there trapped. Megan then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Megan Lloyd brushed her hair back with her right hand. Lindsey was there between Megan's bum cheeks. 


 Megan then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."