- Text Size +

Lindsey held on as Megan Lloyd was running across the countryside on her way to San Francisco. Now Megan Lloyd was 700 feet tall her running speed was 1235 mph and she was covering 20 miles a minute. As Megan Lloyd was running her massive weight of 211 679 just shook the ground around her for a radius of 15 miles with each step she took. Lindsey was holding on and she had put Matthew in her pocket to protect him from the massive air current. Lindsey looked out ahead and she could see the city of San Francisco in the distance and Megan was coming upon it real fast. 


  Megan slowed down as she was coming upon the city of Oakland and as she did people across Oakland saw her. She was easily seen as she just towered over everything in the area. Lindsey stood up on Megan's left shoulder and she took Matthew out of her pocket and place him on her left shoulder. Megan slowly walked past Oakland and as she did the ground trembled across the city with each step she took. Megan stopped for a moment as she looked to her left at Oakland. When she stopped the people in the streets began to run away from Megan not knowing why she stopped. She stopped for a moment to just look at the city. Megan then continued to San Franciso which to her was only a few big steps. Megan stopped a good mile from the city of San Francisco and she stood there.


  "Matthew, any more news about this Kaiju?"  thundered Megan's voice.


   Matthew replied, "Lindsey, tell her that the creature is still on its way here. According to the news, a Navy Destroyer tried to stop it and it sank the Destroyer. Also, let her know that this entire area is on evacuation."


  Lindsey told Megan what Matthew had said. Lindsey standing there on Megan's left shoulder looking out over the city and out at the ocean saw in the distance two Navy ships. There in the distance, she also saw what looked like several fighter jets. Megan saw it too. Megan then headed around the city of San Francisco and as she did the ground across the city shook with each step she took. People across the city had seen Megan. Megan was nearing the Golden Gate Bridge and as she did she saw some disturbance in the water a good 10 miles from shore, it was the creature that was heading right for the city. Megan was coming upon the Golden Gate Bridge and as she did at least 40 fighter jets flew past her overhead and 10 flew past her on both sides.


  Megan was at the Golden Gate Bridge and she saw that there were several vehicles on the bridge. Megan then with her right foot stepped over the bridge and as she did her right foot landed on the other side of the water and the bridge was now running between her legs. The creature came up out of the water and as it did it went right at Megan. Megan saw the creature as it swam right at Megan. The creature came out of the water and the top of its head was well below Megan's breasts and it rammed into Megan. The creature rammed into Megan's right side and as it did Megan managed to hold herself. Megan made a fist and she punched the creature hard in the head and when she did it moved back. Megan then brought her left leg over the bridge and she took a few steps. The water level was below Megan's crotch. Megan looked down and saw the creature swimming around her. Just then the creature rammed into Megan's left thigh and Megan was not moved.



  Lindsey looking down from Megan's left shoulder saw the creature swimming around Megan. It did not look so huge from where she was and compared to Megan. Matthew then saw anouther one and this one was coming right at Megan and he pointed it out to Lindsey.


  Lindsey said, "Megan, look over there, it's anouther one."


  Megan replied, "I see it. It's coming right at me."


  Now both creatures swam right at Megan and both rammed into her hard Megan felt it and she was not moved. Then both creatures came out of the water and both lunged at Megan. One creature was larger than the other and both looked different. Both came out of the water and lunged at Megan. The creature on the right was larger, this one had a longer snout, and its top snout formed into a beak. It had a double row of fins on its back and it had 4 arms, the top two were longer than the other two. The other creature was smaller, this one had a longer neck and two arms and no fins down its back. When both creatures came out the larger one came up to Megan's crotch and the other one was smaller.


  Lindsey shouted, "MEGAN WATCH OUT, THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH YOU OVER."


  Megan replied, "We'll see about that."


  Both creatures again came out of the water and rammed into Megan much harder than before and Megan pushed back a step. Megan quickly grabbed the larger creature by the neck as it came up from the water a 3rd time and she did the same with the other creature. Megan squeezed both their necks and she held on. Just then Megan lifted both creatures into the air and as she did she lifted both of them out of the water. The water level was below Megan's crotch. Megan lifted both creatures into the air out of the water by their necks and she held them there. The creature in Megan's right hand was at least 340 feet in length and the other one in her left hand was around 290 feet in length.


  Cheers rose all across the city of San Francisco and the area from the people that were watching Megan. Megan then lifted both creatures higher into the air over her head and as she did both giant creatures began to struggle there in Megan's hand. Megan then moved both arms out and she then brought both her arms together hard and as she did she rammed both creatures into each other hard. She did this several times ramming both creatures into each other hard. As Megan did this both creatures began to yowl loudly and they began to squirm there in Megan's hand with no effect. Megan then brought both arms out to her sides and she brought both arms together hard and as she did she rammed both creatures into each other hard. Megan then began to head out to sea and she then threw both creatures into the air and they both went flying through the air landing into the water.



  Megan Lloyd then lifted both arms into the air and made a fist and she let out a roar this roar thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of at least 100 miles. Both creatures began to swim away from Megan out to sea as fast as they could. Lindsey in excitement jumped up and down a few times there on Megan's left shoulder. Megan stood there for a moment watching to make sure that they won't return. Megan Lloyd then turned and headed back to shore, she again stepped over the Golden Gate Bridge and headed across the Bay of San Francisco. Megan then slowly walked past the city of San Francisco and as she did millions of people cheered for joy. With each step, Megan took the ground around her just trembling and the trembling was felt across the city and the area. Megan continued to head inland.


 Megan Lloyd was now walking through California in a Southeast direction. Megan was heading right for a large Redwood forest, and Lindsey saw the large forest too. Megan reached the large Redwood forest and she just began to walk through it as the large trees 300 feet to 350 feet just swayed as Megan was walking through the forest. Some large trees snapped and the sound was heard across the large forest. The tops of the trees barely even reached her crotch. Megan sure was a sight to see as she just towered over the trees of the Redwood forest. Within several minutes Megan had crossed the forest and as she left the forest she came upon a clearing. Megan looked around to make sure no one was down there. She then sat down on the ground and as she did the ground shook. 


  Megan then moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder and Lindsey stepped onto her palm and Megan moved her hand in front of her face. She was holding her hand just a bit above her chest level with Lindsey standing there in her palm. Lindsey looked down at Megan's hand and she turned and she looked at her fingers and over at her thumb. Lindsey looked across Megan's 40-foot wide palm, she then looked up at Megan's face. Megan smiled down at Lindsey as she stood there. Megan then curled her ring finger inward and as she did Lindsey saw it. 


  Megan spoke, "Lindsey, you may sit down on my finger, that's why I brought my finger in."


  Lindsey took a step and she sat down on Megan's ring finger onto Megan's fingernail and Megan's finger held up to Lindsey. Lindsey lifted both legs and Megan with one finger held her up. Lindsey let out a shout and Megan giggled.