- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

“I’ll just be a few minutes, promise,” Cass says as he sets me down on the wooden post. We’ve been enjoying a hike in the forest trails connected to the local park. Well, Cass was hiking. I alternated between riding on his shoulder or in his hand.

It was my first real outing since shrinking out of the blue a month back during a party at his place. Cass was remarkably chill about it when I crept out from my hiding place under his couch the next morning, and he offered to let me crash with him while I waited to grow back. He worked freelance from home, so it was only as minor inconvenience to keep an eye on me while he did. Still, I tried to stay out of his way and he respected my privacy as much as he could. After a few days with no change, I started to worry. After a week, I resigned myself to the idea that this was my life now. I didn’t take it well. Shut myself up in the little box “room” Cass cleared out on his dresser for a while, and refused to leave for the longest time. But eventually I got stir crazy. I needed sun and fresh air, but I was terrified to run into giant strangers. Cass suggested a trip to the park, on a weekday when it would be empty. I said okay.

The trails that branch off of the main park are basically untouched. No benches, no structures, save for the scarce trail markers. It makes for a beautiful view, especially on a day like today when the park is dead quiet. The trade-off was if nature called, the nearest bathroom was a whole ass hike back to the park proper.

So when it did call for Cass, he started to squirm. He didn’t want to set me down in the damp dirt, which I appreciated, but he also didn’t want to reverse our course early. And he definitely didn’t want to bring me along and subject me to his business. We’d gotten closer since I shrank, but not that close. Just up ahead, a pair of posts marked a branch in the trail. We figured it was the best option and he deposited me on top of one, pointing over his shoulder. “There’s a thicket just out there a ways. Just want to make sure I’m out of sight in case, you know? Five, ten minutes tops.”

I wasn’t thrilled about waiting alone in the wilderness, but what was a few minutes? So I shrugged and watched him tromp off into the woods. I was surprised at how quickly the sound of his steps faded away. The brush and the canopy really dampened the sound. I sat cross-legged on the manmade stump and waited impatiently for a minute, then two. And then I froze when a massive, pink shape crested the tree line headed straight in my direction.


Judy was a serious power walker. On her fortieth birthday, she had vowed to get and stay active, and by god, these past years, she’d stuck to it. Every day, for at least an hour.

She’d always been, as one of her gal pals put it, pear-shaped. It was a kind way to say she had a great big, honking caboose. She knew it. But her new regimen had taken that raw dough and tightened things up. Well, that and her newfound love of all things spandex. When she poured herself into the skin-tight compression shorts and started to walk, she turned every head she passed. And sure, her big old butt had a tendency to start chewing up any pair of shorts immediately, but she was sure that was just a matter of finding the right pair worthy of her derriere.

And heck, she thought, let em look. The extra attention only added to her newfound confidence. “I’m a milf now,” she’d told the gals, and they shrieked and giggled and told her she was so bad.

Today’s shorts were not the right pair. They had looked fabulous in the mirror. Bright pink lycra, with white lettering that was only a little distorted by the hump of her rump. They even maintained their shape when she took a test lap around the room. She’d found a new visor and the cutest track jacket to match. She tied her blonde hair up in a high pony, and she was ready to rock the look at the park. But the moment she hit her stride and started to sweat, she felt the seam digging in, and a few steps later, they were wedged up her butt just like every pair before them. Judy was disappointed, but not disheartened. The park was nearly empty today, but she supposed anyone who crossed her path was in for a treat. Undeterred, she raised her arms, swayed her hips and carried on.

Ordinarily, Judy stuck to the paved footpaths in the park, but today she was feeling adventurous, and she decided to take a hike through the woods. The woods trails were softer, but there was a lot more incline, which she quickly found put even more stress on her ailing shorts. Uphill, every step ground the poor fabric even deeper between her cheeks and before she knew it, she felt the cool air on enough of herself that even she felt immodest. She dug her fingers in after them to rescue the shorts, prying them loose and stretching the slick fabric back to its intended form. But after a few seconds of walking, they slipped right back in. She repeated this process several times. Even after the trail evened out, there was no stopping her booty from turning them into floss.

She was flustered, and on top of it, she was tired from the uneven terrain of the trail. She needed a break. But there were no benches on the trail, and especially with the ill-fitting shorts, she wasn’t about to sit on the filthy forest floor. Out ahead of her, she spotted a pair of wooden posts and sighed. Beggars couldn’t be choosers.


I froze as I saw the giant woman striding toward me, decked from head to… well, maybe thigh, in all pink everything. Even without the neon garb, she cast an unmissable silhouette. Her wide hips swung with each step, so much so that I could see the edge of what she was packing behind peek out with each footfall. Her thighs, while clearly toned, still had a slight jiggle to them, emphasized all the more by the sheer amount being shown off by her shorts, if indeed they could still be called shorts, which were pulled to the limit against her. As she got closer, even from the front, the strained pink fabric told a story of what was happening behind.

Her movement was hypnotic. A prodigious pink pendulum swaying toward me, panting in time as she came within earshot. I hated to gawk, but I admit, part of me couldn’t wait to see the other side of things when she passed the posts and carried on.

I hunched down as low as I could to avoid notice. I couldn’t tell where she was looking with the dark sunglasses under her visor, but she was moving with purpose. With every moment, she grew larger, and I had to reevaluate the scale of the first person I’d gotten a good look at at this size that wasn’t Cass. Sitting on the post, I was maybe level with her thighs, which meant as she started to pass me, I saw everything in ludicrous detail. Every drop of sweat the size of my head, every little straining shift of her shorts, individual threads pulled taut as they struggled to maintain their grip on her hips. I watched in awe as her thigh came within a stride of me and turned to give me the full tour of her hip, then kept turning and presented an ass the likes of which I could scarcely dream of.

Hovering just above me, I physically couldn’t take in the full curvature of her cheeks. Each one was several times wider than the post I was currently resting on. They bulged out, mocking the mortal restraints of her shorts, subtly jiggling with her every minute motion. Every gentle shift in her stance sent a rippling wave through them, subtle to a full-size human, but like a tsunami rolling in at my size and position. The deep, dark void between those cheeks loomed, and I couldn’t see even a trace of the pink spandex within it.

She took a half-step back toward me, and I gazed up at the shelf of booty flesh that eclipsed my little wooden world. Her shadow closed in around me as she effortlessly shrouded it. A bead of sweat dripped down and splashed onto my face. The sheer force of the inconsequential liquid knocked me flat. I coughed and gagged as the salty ass sweat burst and instantly permeated my body. My mouth was thankfully closed, but my nostrils weren’t spared the sharp scent of the labors of her hike. Hauling all this along the forest trail must be a hell of a workout, I’m sure she needed…a break…

It occurred to me then that there was a reason she was currently hovering her hefty hindquarters above me, granting me the momentary blessing to observe her planetary ass halves.  There was a reason she’d taken a step closer. A reason why she had stopped walking in the first place.

After her brief pause, time resumed, and she started to drop toward me. Her cheeks parted and to my horror came down on either side of the post. In the final moment before everything went dark, I finally caught the briefest flash of pink, “Wai-!”


“Oh!” Judy was already flushed from her exercise or her face might have turned scarlet when the post slipped right between her cheeks and knocked on her back door. Either she’d overestimated its ability to catch her or underestimated just how slick and welcoming her butt had become. She shifted tenderly, biting her lip as she felt its surface pressing against her delicate hole, the smooth fabric of her shorts providing the perfect buffer to make the experience almost pleasant.

She sighed contently, leaning her full weight onto the post and shifting from one leg to the other to give each one a bit of a break. Just a few minutes, then she’d be right back to it. Yes sir.


To say I was flat would be an understatement. Hydraulicly compressed might begin to approach it. Pinned to the post by the depths of her ass, I couldn’t think. Could barely breathe. The only sensations I was cognizant of were the post beneath me, the planet of spandex pressing down on me and the overpoweringly pungent cocktail of her great, heaving glutes.

If every movement seemed like a tsunami from the outside, it was an earthquake underneath. Even the slightest shift ground me up amongst the folds of her shorts until I couldn’t feel the post anymore. The slick fabric wrapped around me, claiming me as its own. And the worst part was that it was almost relieving to be free of the harsh wood of the post. I’d be grateful if it didn’t mean becoming encased in a sweat-soaked lycra hell.

Time ground to a halt. For all I knew, she’d been sitting on me for an hour. Where was Cass? He must have finished by now and come back to find this colossal woman where I used to be. Or had it not been that long at all? With nothing to breathe but her rank stench, being boiled in sweat in the oven between her buns, I was increasingly light-headed. If this went on any longer, I might pass out altogether.


After three minutes, Judy sighed and hopped up to her feet, wincing at the wet schlop the post made as it popped free from her greedy rear. She turned to investigate the damage. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The post was intact and no worse for wear, though it was absolutely drenched in her sweat. Looking around to check that no one was coming, she leaned in and gave it a little sniff. Instantly, she recoiled, shocked at how potent just the aftermath of her sweaty booty was.

What a trooper, she thought. I wouldn’t want to be under me. Although, Helen had told her some folks were into that these days. She wondered what some horny young thing would give her to use their face as a chair and set herself on a wicked giggling fit as she stepped back onto the trail and carried on her way.


After an eternity beneath her, I felt the pink planets begin to rise. But to my woeful realization, I was carried right along with them. A gust of fresh air blew between her cheeks as she pried herself off the post, and I managed two deep breaths before they clapped back together, sealing me in once more.

Thankfully, without the post at my back, the pressure was nominally lighter. But the heat radiated from all sides now, and I couldn’t imagine what it would be like when she started to walk. I didn’t have to imagine for long.

The instant she took a step, I was ground between her buns. As her leg lurched, the corresponding cheek grated along its twin. Caught between them, I was simultaneously slid, smothered, and smeared into the spandex. And the moment it stopped, the other one took its place. Despite the damp fabric clinging to every inch of me, her shorts wound up being my one saving grace, the one thing stopping me from being folded in half and ground even deeper like so much lint. Instead, I was steadily swallowed by the wadded up shorts, becoming the core of her butt floss. I couldn’t move an inch, and any chance of her noticing something out of the ordinary disappeared. My fate was sealed the instant they folded in around me.


When Cass got back to the post, he froze. I was gone, and by the time he reached it, the sweat had dried enough that the only clue Judy had left was practically gone.

Shit, he thought. Ten minutes, I was gone ten minutes. There shouldn’t be any birds big enough to be a threat here. He stared down both ends of the trail and caught just a glimpse of the pink woman walking away, and broke out in a sprint after her. “Miss! Hey, miss!”


Judy was flustered. These shorts were proving to be her most unruly pair yet, and after they showed so much promise, too. She hoped taking a moment to relax would let her booty dry just a little and slow their encroachment, but if anything they seemed even more eager after the wooden post taught them just how deep they could go.

Focusing her efforts on ignoring the sensation of chewing them up between her cheeks and maintaining her form, she didn’t hear the young man coming until he was right on top of her. Absentmindedly, she wondered how long she’d been putting on a show for him as she spun on her heel. But when she looked in his eyes, it wasn’t the lusty, flustered gaze she expected, but an expression of growing concern. “Oh my. What’s got you in such a tizzy, hon?”

Out of breath, Cass took a moment to compose himself and did everything in his power not to think about the entirety of this woman’s Junoesque rump that he’d been unable to avoid taking in as he chased her. Even as panicked as he was, with the faint hint of it peaking around her hips, it commanded attention. A lesser man might lose track of his goal entirely, but he steeled himself. “Okay. This is going to sound a little mad, but please bear with me. I have a friend who…well, shrunk to just a few inches tall. We were hiking. I stepped away for just a minute to…well, nature called, you see. I left’m on one of the trail posts back there and when I came back, there…there was nothing! So, I guess, you just walked by, probably. Did you happen to see a tiny person?”

Judy listened intently to the cute young man’s frankly ridiculous story, but something clicked in her mind when he mentioned the trail post. The post where she was just…no, couldn’t be. She’d have noticed a tiny person sharing her roost. There was no way even her generous caboose could eat up a whole person without her noticing…right?

Swallowing and wiping the sweat from her brow, Judy looked him in the eye and shook her head. “Sorry, hon. You’re the first person I’ve laid eyes on today, tiny or otherwise. Do you have a number? I could let you know if I find anything.”

“Yes! Yes, thank you. That would be wonderful.” Cass pulled out his phone and exchanged numbers with the woman so he would know it was her.

Compressed beyond belief in the oblivious cougar’s crack, I was surprised to hear the conversation so clearly. I was saved! Cass got back in time to spot my unknowing captress and reclaim me, or so I thought. He laid out everything she would need to figure it out, but the ditz hadn’t put it together, and he just took it at face value. “Cass! Hey! Help, I’m down here! I’m in her ass!”

But it fell on deaf ears. Helplessly, I heard them exchange numbers, then the soft steps of Cass walking away, presumably to investigate the trailhead again.

Judy diligently turned and continued on her walk, concluding my brief respite and battering me once more with every step, but it seemed…different somehow. The motion of jiggling walls surrounding me felt almost calculated. Holding back, as much as a force of nature like this could be restrained, like she was trying to detect anything out of the ordinary. Eventually, she stopped again, and a thin ray of light invaded my prison, followed by manicured pink fingernails. They mashed against the wadded pink mass. Her thumb methodically ran up and down its slick, sweaty surface, slowly scanning it row by row until the thumbprint settled directly on top of me.

Judy gasped as the realization set in. Cass, whose name she’d just learned, wasn’t telling an over-the-top fib to find an excuse to talk to her. He’d honestly left his tiny friend on that post, and she’d sat down and sent them straight up into the forbidden wonderland that was her juicy booty. She started to giggle uncontrollably.

She knew it was me, she must have or she wouldn’t have stopped for so long. So why was she just…laughing? Why wasn’t she helping? Her thumb drove into me, flattening me and rubbing me against the shorts like an unwanted stain. She pinched the fabric, working my body into oblivion until by some miracle I actually started to peel loose. Victoriously, she pried me free from her cheeks and lifted me up to her face, still giggling all the while.

“Well, hello there, my little stowaway.” I wanted to scream, but all I could do was pant and wheeze and catch my breath in the open air.

“You must be more durable than your friend thinks if you’re still doing okay after all that. Still kicking after taking a such a licking. Or giving one, maybe?” She cackled as I managed to steady myself, but before I could get a word in, she continued. “We need to get you back to your buddy. And we will…buuut, I think you can help me out with a little problem I’m having first.”

Awestruck at the gumption of this woman, I just stared, slackjawed. “As you’re well aware, these shorts of mine are riding up something fierce today. So here’s the deal. I’m gonna drop you inside, and you’re gonna keep them where they’re meant to be. If you can do that until I finish, I’ll call your hot little friend right up and get you home in a jiffy. But if you can’t…well, you’re coming home with me for a week, and I’ll explain how you snuck yourself right up my butt, got more than you bargained for, and spent the week in my hamper marinating under my unmentionables for your trouble. Sound fun?”

“Wha- no, you can’t be serious! Call him now!”

“I see those little lips flappin’, but I can’t hear a word, hon. Sounds like game on to me!”

Her lips spread wide and she brought me toward them, dropping me on her bottom lip. The top one clamped down on top of me, smothering me in a strange, damp kiss as her hands set to work prying free her shorts. When she was content that they’d returned to form, she sucked me into her mouth, swished me around for good measure, then slowly let me dribble out onto her palm and carried me around to take a look at their true form. “What do you think? Up to the job?”

From this angle, the shorts were…well, not modest. But they more closely resembled an outer layer of clothing than the borderline underwear I knew them as. But a chill ran down my spine when I read the white block print stretched across the hungry twin pink moons:

MANEATER

Her other hand pried open the lip of the shorts and she dangled me above the abyss. Her actual thong, a little leopard-spotted affair, cried for help, but I was in no position to offer it. Her palm drove down into the darkness and wedged me just barely between her cheeks, as close to the center as she could estimate. Before me, the outstretched wall of spandex creaked ominously. “Good luck, hon~”

It snapped shut, and I was sealed in darkness again, this time with no buffer between us as the shorts slapped against me, a fresh wave of sweat splashing me for emphasis.

I shook it out of my eyes and grit my teeth. It was all riding on this. I anchored my feet against either cheek, braced my elbows above them, and leaned my entire upper body against it, prepared for the fight of my life.

Judy took one step, and they instantly shot between her cheeks, smearing me between them and the puny leopard-print lace. Her greedy asshole rushed up to greet me from opposite the milfy lingerie.

Far above, Judy clucked her tongue. “Aw shucks, and I was rooting for you! Guess it’s back to my place, hon. Don’t worry, you’ll have more chances~”

Without a shred of mercy, she returned to her hike, every step molding my minuscule form into the thong as I clung to it to stave off a deeper, darker fate. She didn’t relent for one step. After all, despite this distraction, she was committed to her workout routine. A routine I was destined to become intimately familiar with.

 “Just wait till the gals get a load of you…”

Chapter End Notes:

This started as a much shorter piece, but as often happens, it expanded into something a little bulkier, and by extension it fell on the backburner for a bit. That said, I think it was worth the wait you didn't know you were waiting.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think. This will likely not be the last we see of Judy.