- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just an intro, hope you all enjoy it, feedback is welcome :)

> August 1983, in a rural Japanese town named Hinamizawa. After a group of friends worked together through many, many hardships and trials, they had returned to a life of relative normalcy for a few weeks. The girl members of this friend group crowd around a desk in a classroom illuminated by the setting sun.

“Au… The spell seems to have worked but… are you sure this is okay? It seems a little dangerous…”

“Kei-chan’s tough, surely he can handle this!”

“Ohoho, I bet he’ll be so surprised when he finally wakes up~”

“Mii... I feel a little bad but… he did lose the game after all...”

“Keiichi-kun looks soooooo kyuute like that! Can I take him home? Can I?”

Keiichi Maebara could hear incredibly loud voices swirling overhead. They all sounded like the voices of the girls in the club he was in, but they somehow felt...booming...powerful… Like just their voices could consume him. Keiichi opened his eyes to see… nothing that out of the ordinary, just the classroom he sat in nearly every day. Only this classroom seemed to stretch on for kilometers in all directions… He looked down to see he was laying on a vast wooden surface. One of the desks? And above him… were the five massive faces of his close female friends.

“Finally you’re awake Kei-chan. Boy, I expected better from you! We’ve been waiting for you to wake up for the past five minutes ya know!” teased the giant Mion, wagging her finger at the minuscule boy. Keiichi, however, did not find this very amusing.

“K-Keiichi-kun… you’re so small… almost like a doll! No, even cuter than a doll! How do you feel? How?” Rena questioned excitedly.

“I-I’m fine, Rena, at least, I think I feel fine… but how did you--”

“Actually, he’s smaller than a doll, he looks to be about six centimeters, which is more like an insect or germ!” interrupted Satoko. As Keiichi turned towards her, she quickly retracted her hand containing a ruler that was next to him. Satoko looked away and gave a poor attempt at whistling to cover up what she was just doing.

“Can someone PLEASE tell me how I got like this!? People don’t normally just shrink for no reason you know!” Keiichi shouted. The girls all looked at each other and giggled.

Mion was the first to speak up. “Don’t you remember Kei-chan? The punishment game! We all agreed the loser would become the property of the winner for a whole week! And you were the loser!”

“Okay, but I figured you meant doing chores for them or something like usual! How does that explain me shrinking!?”

“Well… that was… me actually…” Hanyuu meekly replied, slowly raising her hand. “The other day, while the girls and I discussed future game ideas for the club, Mion came up with this punishment, and I mentioned that I could make it more interesting…”

“Yeah, none of us believed her at first, except for Rika-chan, but I guess Hanyuu was telling the truth! Such a shame for you, Kei-chan. Losing at a game of cards was what cost you all that height. Guess you should have played better! But the rules of the club are law~” Mion gave a halfhearted shrug.

Keiichi struggled to comprehend if this was actually happening or if it was all just a strange fever dream. Losing a card game and shrunk to become the property of one of his friends for a whole week!?

The minuscule boy let out a heavy sigh and looked up at the group of goddesses towering above him. All of them failed at stifling their girlish giggles. It felt like he was a piece of fresh defenseless meat in front of a pack of lionesses. Keiichi hung his head in shame and embarrassment. He was lucky they were kind enough to allow his clothes to shrink with him.

"Damn that Mion, she probably cheated with full intentions of getting me to lose..." Keiichi thought.

“I have one more question though…” the tiny boy looked back up and stared the girls straight into their beautifully large eyes.

“What is it, Keiichi-kun? What is it?”

“Who… won the card game? I mean, that’s what this is all about right? I’m someone’s… p-property for the next week...?” Keiichi let out in a raspy, defeated tone.

“I’m so glad you asked Kei-chan!” Mion perkily replied. “The winner, and your new owner for the next week is…!”

Chapter End Notes: