- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written as a submission. Originally I planned for both parts to be released as one, but I ran out of time. I still plan to release part two, just later on.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first part of the story. The second part will be done in a similar fashion (two POV scenes for both characters). I might do more parts if people really want me to, but I'm not sure about it. This contains mostly gentle interactions, with boobs + entrapment. Other than that pretty standard girl tries to capture boy for a project, accidentally severely injures boy, decides it's her moral duty to take care of boy, and then uhhhh yeah we'll see what happens :)

Kyth paced around her room, trying to focus on the tawny-tinted walls to calm herself down. Though, as much as the elf tried to refocus herself—feeling her feet on the wet soil beneath the grass; hearing the wind whistle through the corridors, windows, walls, and roofs of her dormitory; feeling the coolness of the air, brush against her dark skin as she paced throughout her room—she couldn't help but feel distraught as she looked at the minuscule and unconscious creature that sat in a small jar on her tea table.


What had she been thinking!? Sure, the assignment had clearly said to collect a magical creature from outside the city walls, but what had she been thinking?? She could have gone after a quickling, a gremlin, a baby unicorn or a faerie dragon, maybe even a will o'wisp. But no, her stupid overachiever self wanted something more; something sentient.


At least he's cute, Kythaela thought before immediately regretting being able to form words in her brain. It was true, the pixie she had captured was handsome, to say the least. Most of his face was covered by his acorn-coloured curls, though his lily petal and oak leaf garments left little to the imagination with the areas of exposed skin peaking through them. What really drew her eye was his rutile wings. In particular, the left one was torn about two-thirds of the way from the bottom, with the top part barely hanging on as it draped over the fae's small body. The wing she had ripped.


She hadn't meant to, of course. It'd happened by accident. Pixies like him were some of the closest kin to elves in the fae realm, with many relations being established between the two. That being said, it wasn't uncommon to hear stories of elves using their larger size to be overly cruel to pixies and sprites, but that wasn't what Kyth had wanted to do. She simply wanted to get a nice grade on her biomajik report. When she had seen the small pixie, no larger than her ring finger, just outside of the city walls, she knew she had to at least interview the little guy. But as she'd gotten closer, the pixie had noticed Kyth and tried to get away. Luckily for her, she was at the top of her class in charms and quickly reached out her hand to slow the pixie down. She knew it would only last a few seconds so she quickly sprinted towards where the pixie was fighting against her magic. As she reached out to grasp the small figure, however, it broke free and tried to fly away. In a panic, she grasped tightly onto the only thing she could: The poor thing's fragile wing.


The elf heard an ear-shattering scream as she recoiled her hand. Then the pixie was off, flying as fast as it could away from her, though, this time there appeared to be something off about it. It would fly up for a few moments before seeming to lose momentum and come crashing down, leaning on its side like a helicopter seed in the fall, plummetting towards the earth to grow into something new. Watching the pixie's slow yet violent descent, Kyth knew that it was there that the helicopter seed and pixie seemed to differ. Kyth had rushed forward but knew it would be too late by the time she actually got over there, so she did the only thing she could think of and dived towards the falling pixie. She managed to wrap an outstretched hand gently around its small body before quickly pulling her hands close to her chest so as not to squish the poor thing. Once she got up, she slowly uncurled her fingers around the now unconscious creature.


She had rushed home as fast as she could, almost hugging the unmoving pixie to her chest. When she arrived home, Kyth got out the biggest mason jar she could find and gingerly placed the body inside before placing a lid with holes poked through it on the top.


I wouldn't want you to freak out and hurt yourself trying to get away, Kyth had thought as she had secured the lid on top of the jar. Then she'd just sat there for a while, in silence. It'd been probably just under an hour before she had begun to worry. Then she began to pace and overthink, as one does when they're pacing. But, before she had the chance to worry anymore, she saw a faint movement from inside the mason jar.


As Calico's consciousness slowly returned to him, his six senses slowly came back to him, giving him more information about his surroundings by the second. The first thing was his touch. The pixie could feel a pounding in his head and chest and sharp pain in his back. The ground he was lying on was cold and hard, with nothing to grasp on its smooth and relatively uniform surface. The next thing to give him some form of knowledge was his sight. His vision was blurry and almost woody, though distorted. He hadn't moved his head yet, but he could tell something was off about where he was. Soon after came his hearing, not that he could hear much. It was just a high-pitched ringing that only served to add to the pain now growing behind him. Then slowly his taste and smell, not that those gave any help either. Finally, as his aura-sense started to come into focus Calico felt something very off. Not too far from him was a different aura, something other than himself. It seemed... Distressed and worried. He began to move a little, wincing as he felt the pain course through his body. The fairy felt the other aura slowly become relieved as he did.


Calico turned his head only to be met with the ginormous figure of an elven girl. She had dark skin like the midnight sky, contrasted beautifully with pale white freckles, making her face look like a wonderfully starry night. Her plump lips sat in a sort of pout on her softly defined face. They seemed to have a deep magenta gloss on them, which made them look soft and sweet. The elf's eyes were the next thing that struck Cal. Above her broad nose were her large, pretty eyes, whose dark pecan and cinnamon colour seemed to wash over Calico's body both in curiosity and with something else. The elven giant was pulling curls of her hair down and letting them bounce back up as she eyed him, the bounce of each pull sending ripples through the daisy coloured hair that sat prettily above her head, causing the dark slate and porpoise streaks to wave around like lines of a storm on an otherwise perfect cloud. Her lips, partially parted, breathed a light condensation onto his surroundings. That's when Calico realized where he was.


It's glass, he thought. I'm inside a glass jar and she must've put me here.


Then, all the memories of what had happened seemed to come flooding back. Her trying to catch him, slowing him down, ripping his wing. As he slowly got up the fairy started to shake. The giantess outside seemed to coo at him like he was some type of animal. Then he rose up from her kneeling position, now towering over the glass jar, revealing the rest of her body. If this had been a different situation, Cal might have been attracted to the moderate breasts, curvy waistline, and soft thighs. Calico saw her hand start to come down towards it and grab onto the glass, causing his surroundings to shake around.


"I'm really sorry," He heard her hushed and honeyed voice say as the elf unscrewed the top of the jar, causing more shaking. Then Calico felt his entire world start to tilt as the giantess turned the jar on its side. She placed it down and walked away.


"It's ok, you can come out now." She said, tilting her head as she looked at Cal.


The fairy slowly made his way out of the jar and onto the wooden table. He felt the polished grain of the wood under his feet. Calico took a look around at the massive house that he was situated in the centre of. He spotted a window on the wall, slightly ajar. His gaze slowly drifted to the giant elven woman in front of him, a gentle and beautiful smile peeking out from her lips.


"Hello-" She started but Cal was already off by the time she had opened her mouth. He ran to the edge of the table and jumped, fluttering his wings to try and fly him to the window.


"Wait!!" Cal heard the elven woman shout followed by the sounds of her getting up off the floor. It was only then he started to feel the pain surge more and more.


My wing, The fairy remembered as pain shot up through his entire body. Cal let out a sharp scream as he felt himself start to fall through the air and to the ground. He felt himself hit the ground pretty hard, landing with a THUD. Luckily fairies were pretty resistant to such things. He shook off the pain and shakily stood back up. He could feel the vibrations under him as the elven woman drew closer. She called out to him again and he started to make a run for it.


"Wait please don't run!!" Came the whining voice of the giant elf as her footfalls made the ground shake. This only made Cal run faster. Soon he saw the looming shadow of the bigger body being cast over him before a colossal foot crashed down in front of him.


"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you-" She started, but Cal was already running towards the table. This time the elf's whole hand came down, but the fairy was able to avoid it. He sprinted towards the table of which he had jumped off and attempted to skid under, but it was too late. He felt the soft skin of the dark elf wrap around him. The force of air pushed down on him as the elf lifted him up to her face, her grip around him gentle yet firm.


"I'm really sorry about all this," The giantess said as she sat back down, gingerly placing Cal onto the table. "I just... Your wing tore in the woods, and you... And I didn't know what to do and-" The elven woman seemed to stop talking as she noticed Cal crying on the table. "Oh no... It- It's ok little fairy... I- I just want to help you..." She gently picked him up and held him softly to her chest.


After Cal calmed down a bit the elf offered him some food. A few crackers and some dried fruit. "I'm Kyth by the way..." She said.


Cal looked at Kyth, contemplating answering before taking another bite out of the dried fruit. The elf seemed to sigh in disappointment at Cal's show of silence. She lazily picked up some fruit, her large, dark fingers gracefully picking up a yellow berry decorated with blue spots. She lifted it up and popped it into her mouth, just behind her soft lips before biting down on it and expelling all of its juices.


"Is- Is there a way for your wing to heal?" The elf asked. Cal looked at her, a sense of bitterness in his stare before he finally opened his mouth.


"Whenever a fairy gets their wing damaged, they have to go to one of the pixie clerics," Cal answered in between bites, his usually silvery voice now dead and dull. "They usually fuck off for a week or so before showing up again, good as new. Most don't like to talk about the experience though, and only the clerics even know what's really going on."


"I see," Kyth responded. "Well, I'm sure the library at the university has something on it. They might not have exactly what they need, but I know there are entire courses of fairy anatomy compared to us elves!!"


Cal looked up at the elf with sunken eyes. "Gee, I'm so glad you have been examining us for so long. At least it'll finally come into use." Kyth looked a little taken aback by this, perhaps even a bit ashamed. 


"How will I even get there?" The fairy asked. "My wing is torn and I can't exactly walk all the way there." Cal looked up from his meal to see Kyth pulling on her curls and letting them bounce back up. "What is it?" He asked, sensing her nervousness.


"It's stupid," she almost giggled. "I need your help in order to make sure I'm looking at the right stuff, but I can't do that if you're here... I could try to carry you in my hands, but it's too much of a risk, so..."


"So..?" Calico questioned.


"So, I think I need to carry you in my shirt..." Kyth finished in a hushed tone.


"No way. No fucking way." Cal said, standing up and backing away from the giant elven woman.


"I promise I won't harm you... It's just... Well, how do you want to be carried there?"


Cal thought about this for a moment before sighing, glancing between the pained smile of the elf and her ample bosom. He made his way closer to the edge of the table where Kyth knelt. He looked at the elf once more as she slowly pulled out the top of her shirt to reveal her slight natural cleavage. He walked closer to the dark valley of flesh before looking up at her as her hand gently scooped him up.


Kyth walked along the cobbled path that lead around the city. The once white stones stained yellow and green from the rubbing of feet against the tufts of grass that grew freshly around the neatly placed rocks. As she walked onto the campus of her university, she'd occasionally get a wave or nod from another elf. Esta, the girl who always offered her freshly baked bread in study hall after advanced numerology lectures; Kilyn, the star of the local magic-sparing team; and Lhoris, a boy who loved to make himself known in her magical analysis class. All seemed to acknowledge her with a quiet boredom that one gets in towns like the one she was. A quiet boredom Kyth was more than used to herself. For now at least. After all, it's not like they could know the small bit of excitement that had suddenly entered her life. The excitement that was currently nested snuggly against her boob.


The elf let her hand gently grace upon where she knew the fairy was laying, feeling his imprint both through her softly woven bra and against her breast. As if on command the little thing started to move around a bit. Though he wasn't touching her nipple, Cal was close enough to it that Kyth felt shivers every time he made the slightest movement against her breast.


"Cal, stop it." She whispered as harshly as she could under her breath. She could see the library building just up ahead. Kyth tried to focus on that instead of the thoughts of Cal so close to her breast. She felt him move more, though this time away from her nipple and close to her cleavage. She tried to focus more on the library as she felt his tiny hands tightly grip her skin, in a way that, had the fairy been her size, probably would have hurt. Instead, she found herself almost enjoying the sensation. As soon as Kyth felt Cal's body touch her other breast, having made his way between them, she knew she had to put a stop to it. 


Slowly, Kyth increased pressure on both sides of her tits, feeling Cal's miniature figure get swallowed up by her flesh as she pressed them into each other, acting like she was simply stretching. Soon she felt the fairy started to struggle from within her cleavage.


"I told you to knock it off!" She breathed as she piled on more pressure. Though she'd never really considered the thought before, Kyth was beginning to understand the legends of some elves who had gotten into romantic relationships with fairies. The thought of doing this more often was almost turning her on. That's when the elf snapped back to reality and felt how strongly she was pushing down on the poor fairy between her breasts.


"Fuck." Kyth cursed under her breath, loosening the pressure she was exerting with her shoulders. She felt the fairy slip into a more comfortable position, moving around a little bit, but clearly having learnt his lesson. 


"Sorry," The elf whispered to him as she walked through the entrance to the library. "I think I got a bit carried away." In response to this, she felt Cal gently pat the top of her boob and position himself snuggly in her cleavage. This made her blush the slightest bit, and Kyth was glad that the fairy couldn't see her face through her sweater.


Kyth walked through the massive chared vinestone and golden marble pillars, which held up the massive building. The bookshelves rose high enough that looking all the way up at them gave the poor elf vertigo. She walked through the columns of books, making mental notes of every category and sub-category she passed by.


"Aluminum in Alchemy, Aluminum in Mechanics, Anatomical Studies of Aigamuxa, Anatomical Studies of Bonnacon," Almost there, The elf thought as she skimmed through the sections.


Finally, she stumbled across the column of bookshelves labelled "Anatomical Studies of Fae."


She quickly entered the space and began searching through the tediously sorted and well-organized books. When she finally found the one she needed, Kyth picked it up and carried it over to a nearby table. She lay the heavy book gently on the table and sat down before reaching into her sweater and pulling her fairy friend out from between her breasts.


"Sorry about all that, but I found the book!" Kyth said as she set the fairy down on the table.


"Don't uhh... D- Don't worry about it," Cal responded, quickly walking over to the book. Kyth was still amazed to see how small he was. Though the book was on the bigger side, the fairy could probably lay flat on the cover and be only a bit taller than the transcription of the title that read; 


"The Ins and Outs of Our Smaller Fae Cousins

Faries' Anatomy Volume II:

Healing and Reproduction"


The smaller fae looked up at Kyth after reading the title. "Keen choice," He half-giggled.


"I swear, the information is gonna be in here." She responded, opening the dusty book carefully, so as not to crush the fairy. Kyth quickly flipped to the back of the book and scanned the glossary until she found the term "Broken Wing".


"See, I told you!!" Kyth closed the book and got up.


"That's it?? Aren't we going to read it??" Cal asked.


The elf stifled her laugh. "Of course we are, but trust me when I say it'll be better to have the book on hand when we do it at home. Now c'mon, we don't want to waste time do we?"


She lowered her hand for Cal, who reluctantly stepped on. Then, Kyth carried him up towards the collar of her sweater before depositing him on it. "In you go," she said and had to remind herself not to squeal as she watched the fairy obey her and climb inside her sweater, nestling himself snuggly in her cleavage.


Kyth walked out of the section and over to the librarian's desk before asking to check out the book.


"And what would'ya need a book like this fer?" The middle-aged elven woman asked. "Yer not one of those fairy snatchers are'ya?"


"Excuse me?" Kyth asked, not understanding what the other elf meant.


"You know, they take faries away from their 'omes and sell them on the black market." The librarian started to check the book out. "The stories I've 'eard of what gets done to them afterward... It's enough to make'ya shiver in a few ways."


Kyth gently put her hand to her chest as she felt Cal shiver from the words. "N- No, I've never heard of that before... Th- This is for a project, I swear."


The librarian seemed to eye her for a minute or two before nodding and wishing her good luck on the project. Kyth herself was shaken up by the implications of what the other elf had said, and she had no idea what the fairy between her tits must've been feeling. As she walked home, Kyth noticed an uncharacteristic lack of movement from her fairy friend. 


Calico sat on the book's dusty page as Kyth skimmed through the contents within the section she had open. He watched the elf's dark brown eyes carefully and cautiously gloss over the words, taking in just enough of them to understand what was needed without wasting her time. When she was done, her large fingers would gently wrap themselves around the fairy's small body and left him up as she turned the page with her other hand. Then she would set him back down on a new, dust-covered page and the process would start over again. They'd been at it for hours, carefully going through all the possible chapters that they'd need. Finally, they stumbled across a section that dictated common practices among fairy doctors.


On the page was Siogoilgruach, drawn in painfully intricate detail, with each hair on its body being sketched perfectly. The veins that were visible on the thin flesh of its stomach seemed so real Calico could have touched them. He walked over to the drawing, which was only a bit smaller than a real Siogoil would have been. The Siogoilgruach were specially bred fae that doctors used for healing serious fairy injuries, though most fairies didn't know how it was done. Doctors wouldn't say and people who had been through it never talked about it. It was a mystery, at least, until now.


Calico looked up to see Kyth's face contort in horror as she read the elven lettering on the page.


"What is it?" He asked.


The elf raised a hand to her mouth in shock, almost in response.


"C'mon, it can't be that bad!!" Calico urged her to continue.


Kyth gazed down at the fairy with a gentle sympathy deep in her eyes. "You're not gonna like this..." The elf took a deep breath and continued, "It says here, that fairy doctors have bred specialized fae-"


"Siogoil."


"No, but close-"


"Oh, yeah," Calico interrupted for a second time. "Siogoilgruach. We just call 'em Siogoil because it's shorter."


"Y- Yeah," the elf continued. "A- Anyways, these... Siogoils... They are bred specifically for their large stomachs and which secrete an almost basic "acid," if you can really call it that..."


"That's... strange-" Calico started before Kyth continued.


"The doctors they- They keep the fairies in a tub filled with the secretions for 4 hours and then just send them off to rest for 3-6 weeks. But Cal-"


"That's disgusting!" The fairy said before the realization hit him. "Wait... We don't have any Siogoils..."


Kyth called his name again but stopped as the fairy began to cry. "C- Cal w- wait... I- It says something else too..."


The fairy wiped his tears away and looked up at her. The large elf seemed to be twirling her hair between her fingers, seemingly hesitant to say what was on the page.


"Wh- What is it?" Calico choked out.


"Well... It- It says that even though the Siogoils are bred for the purpose of their stomach secretions, any fae creatures' stomach enzymes will do..."


"Well, how does that help us!?" Calico held his head in his hands as he felt the tears well up inside of him again.


"Calico..." Kyth called gently.


"Y- Y- Yeah..?" The fairy snivelled.


"I- I'm a fae creature..."


A deafening silence hit the room they were in as the revelation made itself clear. The fairy looked up at the colossal elf in horror.


"N- No," he stuttered. "Y- You c- can't mean-"


"Calico this might be the only way!" Kyth cringed as the words left her mouth.


"No. Way."


"Listen," The elf pleaded. "I'll swallow some acid neutralizers before you go in. It'll only be for a few hours, and I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you."


"Kyth-" The fairy started.


"I promise. Besides, if we can't fix your wing you're gonna be stuck with me for quite a while anyway. J- Just let me do this for you and I'll make sure to take extra good care of you while you rest."


Calico looked up at his new elven friend, her giant figure casting a light shadow on the book where he was sitting. He stayed silent, weighing his options before conceding to her logic. He looked up at her, focusing on her gentle, trusting eyes and uttered a single word out of his tiny mouth.


"Fuck."

Chapter End Notes:
So what did you think? I'd really appreciate if you could leave a comment. I've also opened up a ko-fi page, so if you would like to buy me a coffee, it'd be really appreciated!! I'm also going to open up commissions/story requests, please contact me through the button on my page if you would like more information :)