- Text Size +

Stopping at her clit, the tongue forces its way under her hood, working the pulsating button in circles, much to Annora's audible excitement. She grabs her doting husband's hair, ramming his face further into her steaming sex with a moan worthy of her ravenous sexual appetite.


Tali, from her perspective, can only watch on, powerless, as flesh fills the cavern. Everyone around the very tip of the organ is decimated by the discrepancy in pressure. Popping one after another. Tali chokes on another belated and unhearable sob as more die for the couple's sexual gratification. When Calin finally pulls back, there’s not a single observable person left, save for Ida, who quietly weeps. All of them pulped and washed away in several sadistic strokes. She’s hopelessly frightened. Would the same happen to her? Or would she have a more prolonged and torturous fate, left to boil alive in the stomach of this giant noble as these two continue breeding like rabbits?


              She doesn’t have long to contemplate her fate, the view from outside closing briefly, only to open up in front of a steaming hot tunnel. The musk is unbearable, and while it isn’t an unpleasant smell, it's far too intense for the microscopic denizens already overwhelmed with a deluge of sensations. Vaguely she catches glimpses of several attendees. They’re squirming, slipping, and sliding outside towards the lips of the lady's wet vulva. It's like looking into her own mortality, about to enter somewhere so treacherous she won’t have the faintest hope of escape.


               Tali utters a silent prayer just as the tongue juts inside, penetrating Annora’s partially opened sanctum. There’s an eruption of movement, screams beginning anew as specks are flung left and right across the cavernous cunt. Some are tangled and broken in the chaos, but the vast majority that survived the relentless oral assault lay clinging to life, stuck to the goopy walls and floor. The inside is awash with noise, primarily the painful groans of injured and crumpled nobles. The spongy organ laps at smooth thumping sides, developing a rhythm to its motions. It's a blur of movement that the young lady herself can scarcely keep track of. Calin leans into it, burying his tongue deeper and deeper inside with each new pass. Annora is burning, desperately letting out gasp after gasp, each new twirl of the Duke's tongue putting her further on edge. Tali’s suddenly hurled from the hungry muscle. The two girls' reunion is short-lived as she’s lost amongst the ribbed insides of lady Annora.


                Too hot to wait any longer, Annora pulls on his shoulders, prompting the smooth featured Duke to look up inquisitively. But she doesn’t need to utter a word, her eyes telling the man everything he needed to know. Calin pushes himself up to his knees with a grin and takes his throbbing cock into his hands. He’d left his wife waiting and wanting for long enough. It twitches along his palm, his arousal unchecked and built up for so long that he feels fit to explode. Taking the shaft in both hands, he runs the head along Annora’s wet lips, burying it into the folds and pushing apart the skin tenderly. She can’t help but thrust against it, letting her instincts take control.


Thrown beyond the steamy sauna of the lady's insides, Ida watches brutality she couldn’t have thought up in her wildest dreams as Calin takes his head and smears countless bodies against the soupy wetness permeating her lowermost lips. The tip of his penis is pale and slick with Annora’s own moisture, coated in a mixture of leaking pre-cum and feminine juices. Circular motions combined with the constant up and down of the pale-red cockhead make audible noises heard throughout the bed chambers.


              ShlickShlickShlickShlickShlickShlickShlick

               It’s rapid and messy. Yet, surprisingly tender. The couple groans in unison as the very tip of Calin’s thick cock slips just barely inside, only to pop out and continue its battery of teasing. From the top of her clit to the lower edges of her tight asshole, each and every tiny in that general area is either picked up by the engorged member or relentlessly smashed to dust against recently shaved lips. The couple's prolonged teasing leads to several deaths. Some are only seconds apart. But there’s no time for anyone to grieve; Annora, too needy to properly conduct herself any longer, grasps the shaft of her man, gently pulling it inside.


Several micros pop on the way into her, not able to withstand the force of the Duke's cock spreading her open. One after the other, they smear between the two, only a few choice survivors still alive on the top of the head after everything is said and done, choking miserably on freshly produced pre. Any stragglers on the shaft are relentlessly steamrolled by the light touch of Annora’s lips as it makes its way within, creating several clean but ultimately unnoticeable stains across Calins perfect penis.


Deep inside, Tali repeats the holy chants within her head repeatedly, trying her best to retain a grip on sanity. Beyond the original fears of panic and disgust, she feels outright guilty. Perhaps irrational, but this is a sanctimonious union between two spouses! Something that, in her eyes, not a soul should be privy to, save for the couple in question.


Though her worrying is ultimately unimportant, as the head of Calin’s cock weasels its way inside with no more effort than striking a match. The bulbous head rapidly blocks out most of the light, leaving only a faint sliver left so those inside can accurately see their demise rushing towards them with the speed of several carriages.


Caked in layers of feminine arousal, Tali no longer struggles, condemning herself to the sticky walls of the Duke's bride. She knows how futile it is to toil. No longer is she capable of fighting, her willpower sapped from her tired bones. Deep down, she's already given up, knowing that she's one lustful thrust away from being pulverized between hot flesh.


The engorged member continues, stretching out her gooey vaginal walls, steamrolling everyone unfortunate enough to be caught in its path. Most are sandwiched between the slick walls and Calin's perfect cock, mashed into a diluted paste along the inside. Meanwhile, others sprint fruitlessly along the uneven, sticky ground, the consistency like glue at their size. It pulls their legs back down into the ground with each subsequent step, making a run from the sheer mass of flesh an impossibility. One after another, they fall under the impressive visage of Calin's manhood, never to be seen again. Crushed to death beneath thousands of equivalent tons.


It rushes towards Tali, so many dead or displaced in the blink of an eye. She shuts her own eyes tightly, waiting for the rushing mass to claim her life and end this miserable nightmare she's hopelessly trapped in. But it doesn't come. She opens her tightly sealed eyelids, but instead of an afterlife, she finds the very cause of her woes staring her right in the face. Startled, she lets out a scared wail as Calin's manhood sits in place, trembling as pre-cum leaks from its engorged slit.


There's an unexpected shift from outside, and suddenly Tali finds herself thrown onto the same cock that’s had her so scared and repulsed. A mixture of sexual enjoyment clings idly to the head of the noble's manhood, the liquids quickly flooding into her mouth, dirtying what's left of her torn gown. Her head barely makes it above the slick wall of gloop that encases her, greedily taking in all the air she can. So small that even the fluids of these lovers feel like a vast and treacherous swamp to her.


She looks around her flesh prison, adhered next to several stains roughly her size. She screeches, the dank walls around her muffling all noise. It had been a nightmare to see so many fall beneath this behemoth, but to see the aftermath? The carnage from close up? It makes her want to faint. She feels sick and disgusted with everything. The area, the situation, even herself. She wants to run and hide like she'd often do as a child, thinking foolishly she could avoid a scolding. The intense amount of discomfort and fear flips a switch in her brain, triggering a panic attack.


Thoroughly affixed to the head of Calin's shaft, the couple resumes, the Duke himself pushing inside as far as he can go, very nearly bottoming out inside of his lover. Tali coughs up some sludge, a cement-like mixture of the two fluids coalescing in her throat and lungs. But for her, it's only the beginning of this horrific nightmare. Calin decides it's about time to ramp it up; his lover is now sufficiently primed for the main event. His cock retracts, dragging itself back over the dead and injured. The few left alive are brutally snuffed out on only his second pass. 


 He thrusts back in, picking up more and more speed, going in and out. It's not long before he settles into a confident rhythm.


Fluids fly, and the walls quickly become tense, ready to unleash their built-up pressure from what feels like a lifetime of teasing. It's steady but perilous, fraught with nauseating speeds for Tali, who's already horrendously weak from her previous ordeals. Tali knows what it means, the tightening of muscles around the duke's pillar of meat. But she's prepared for the end. Already lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, she lets out a sickening gurgle one final time before fading, the light in her eyes gone as she falls unconscious into the muck, drowning well before the climactic finish.


Calin continues to thrust as his bride reaches around his back to hold him tighter, further stabilizing his jabs into her. Massive amounts of fluid are secreted from the tunnel, threatening to drown all the previously ‘lucky’ survivors in the back where Calin's cock lay just beyond reach. 


They panic as Annora cums, a deluge of sticky liquid pumped out from behind them by powerful muscles. The milky white tsunami of lady fluids quickly washes them to their deaths, sending most of the remaining humans to a miserable, pheromone-heavy grave. The Duke relishes the moment as his wife's muscles clamp around his length, leaving only one unfortunate survivor inside.




Ella sobs, chaos overwhelming her with its sheer brutality. "It isn't fair!" She yells to nobody in particular, the cavern groaning in response to her teary-eyed anguish. Kneeling on solid ground, she looks up at the gigantic member, trying to find some meaning in this senseless slaughter of friends and family alike. But she finds none. Instead, the organ shudders. A drop of pre-cum falls down from high up above, the young maiden looking at the droplet form, eyes full of wonder. It's like a natural disaster that she can't bring herself to look away from, the outcome obvious, but the fear is too great to act.


The droplet of cum pelts her from the top of her head, knocking her over. Smashing into the back of her skull, she’s left concussed and writhing in the gooey muck. Dazed and unable to properly move, she sucks in the sickening secretions of the vaginal surface, filling her throat with a substance too thick to cough out. It isn't long before she expires, suffocating on musk and feminine mucus. Her life fades away with one last gurgle, her body sinking into the humid swamp of Annora's insides, never to be seen again. Just another casualty of the Duke's frighteningly hard cock.


Pulling out, Calin leans over, stroking his wife's cheek tenderly as she rides out the waves of their potent sexual escapade. However, his girth pressing against her thigh rouses her from the stupor.


"Oh, my love! You're still remarkably excited!" She says with a sense of awe. He brushes it along her thighs, making both spouses shiver in tandem. "Yes, well, I have a gorgeous woman by my side tonight! How could I not?" She smirks, feeling the love between them as if it wavers in the air itself. They lean further into each other, kissing tenderly for only a lingering moment before Annora gently pushes him off.


Taking the cue, Calin moves off his lover and watches as she traces a long fingernail across her chest and down to the shapely ravine of her ass. Meanwhile, two lucky souls who avoided the thrashing so many others had fallen victim to, are stuck in a single drop of cum running precariously down Annora’s leg, collecting between her sufficiently soaked glutes. They lie in a sea of sexual scents, exhausted and struggling to breathe. However, they’re alive. The same not being true of many others caught in the couple's relentless crossfire.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! This is part two of three! The rest will be released for free soon, but currently you can find the entire thing up for only $3 a month over on my patreon