- Text Size +

Jack: I looked up at her, blinking as I sprawled out on the nightstand. My body was sore from the jostling time spent with your nipple. My face was red from the warmth of your body. "T-thanks... I... it was uncomfortable... maybe you could carry me- where are we?" I looked around in confusion. 

Amy: "Back at your place dumbass." She dug through the bags, pulling out more bottles of wine, setting them on the dresser. Her eyes glancing over at you she pulled out a tube of something setting it beside you. The tube was massive compared to you; large writing printed in the side. 

Jack: My stomach was gnawing on itself, and I felt dizzy... I hadn't eaten anything all day and I was starting to feel dehydrated. "Rachel..." my voice croaked "Please... can I have some food? I haven't eaten all day..." I stumbled back as she set the massive tube down next to me and I looked up at it, trying to read the large print on the side and make sense of it. 

Amy: The bottle read 'Clear sealant' on it and in smaller print 'non-toxic'. Rachel sat on the bed stretching out, hiking one leg up. In her hands was a small cup of ice cream. Looking over at you she grinned and grabbed you dropping you into it. "Eat all you can...Before I do." She grinned at you holding a plastic spoon and licking her lips slow. 

Jack: Letting out a yelp as she manhandled me into her ice cream bowl. I did manage to swallow a few bites, but I looked up at her unsure of what she was planning... she couldn't possibly be willing to... her expression quickly confirmed that she probably would be. I started to trudge through the cold toward the edge of the bowl, hoping I could climb out. 

Amy: As you reached the edge, she moved her spoon in, cutting through the frozen treat and slipping under where you stood. She lifted the chunk and tipped it aside, throwing you back into the middle of the bowl. 

Jack: I squeaked in protest as she flipped me back into the bowl. I tried to eat another handful of the chilly cream. I pant for breath as I try to think of a way to escape the bowl. By now, I'm covered in ice cream and shivering from the cold. I half-walk, half-stumble towards the edge again, this time going a different way. 

Amy: The bowl lifted and turned, suddenly you were face to face with Rachel's massive pink lips. The parted and moved over you, darkness swallowed you as her massive tongue pulled you into her mouth. Her lips closed behind you and her breath, hot and humid assaulted you from all sides 

Jack: Holding my arms up before my face as I tumbled into her mouth, suddenly I realized the immediate danger that presented itself. I grabbed onto the textured surface of her enormous tongue and held on for dear life. "No! No! Rachel, please no! Don't do it!" I screamed desperately as I sought to avoid this horrible fate. "Don't eat me!" 

Amy: Her tongue lifted and pinned you to the roof of your mouth. She began to suck on you, hungrily drawing the ice cream from your body as she shifted. Once you were clean, saliva pooled around you before quickly draining down her throat, her lips opened and her mouth tilted down, dribbling you down into a divot. Just as soon as you did a clear cream was plastered over your entire body but your head, her massive finger keeping you pinned down. 

Jack: Hyperventilating from the experience, suddenly her huge fingertip presses down on my face, pinning me as I feel a cold substance covering my body. "What are you doing??" I tried to cry out, but my words were muffled into her flesh 

Amy: Rachel was reading the packaging on the tube, not paying attention to you. "Hmm..." She hummed, thinking. Pulling her finger away, the goo against 

Amy: Your body dried hard, perfectly clear. 

Jack: Coughing as she let my head go. "What are you doing to me?" I struggle against the shell formed around me to no avail. "R-rachel??" My voice trembled weakly 

Amy: She walked over to the suitcase pulling out a tiny make up brush. Coating the brush in a small amount of the gel she carefully coated your mouth, leaving your nose open to breath. Growling to herself she was more than pleased 

Jack: I gasped for air, terrified that she would suffocate me, but to my horror only my nose and eyes remained uncovered, I couldn't speak or call for help. Tears of desperation rolled down my cheeks as I looked up at my cruel tormentor. I could only sit silently as I wondered what horrible plan she had for me... 

Amy: Rachel grinned and grabbed what you were attached to, she moved you over and lowered you into a box. Winking at you a cover came over the box sealing you in the dark 

Jack: Whimpering and sobbing softly, I waited out the time in the darkness until I finally passed out from exhaustion, sleeping in short fitful dreamless stretches 

Amy: Voices could be heard outside your prison. Popping corks and laughing heard all around in your fits of consciousness. On the outside of your prison, Rachel and I enjoyed some drinks, she was thanking me for allowing her to move in. I went to look for you, Rachel telling me you were asleep from the day of setting this up for you. I was so happy with you. She told me how you had told her that you couldn't please me. She leaned in, god she looked so sexy... Our lips met and soon our bodies did. Your prison shifted and moved as we went upstairs, clothes littering the room. My mind was filled, hungry with lust. Bursting into our room, Rachel pinned me to the bed kissing my hard, she kept that box with her, and I was confused to its contents all the while. Rachel kissed lower and lower, soon all I let out were moans. 

Jack: Within my prison, I tried and tried again to scream. I struggled, flexing my muscles this way and that, trying to loosen up the resin holding me in place. The shaking was horrible, gut wrenching and the sounds of your lovemaking all but tore my heart out of my chest. I was too much, far too much to handle, yet there was nothing I could do to stop it, or even protest. 

Chapter End Notes:

Sadly, this is the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed this experiment. I'd love to read your feedback.
How was this format? Should I have re-edited it to be more like a traditional story? Should I post more like this?