- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An abrupt end to this story. Apologies, but I really wanted to wrap this one up.
Let me know if you would like to seem more of Amanda, Lily, or another setting in this World.

Amanda couldn’t believe what she was going to do as she held the metallic orb in her hands. The apple-sized metallic orb rolled delicately between her palms. It's cool surface almost mirrored the reality that was about to unfold. A cold future for all but those who Lily deemed worthy.

Amanda paused and held the orb in the sunlight peeking through her window blinds. Her toes flexed and squeezed absent-mindedly. The board-members nothing but physical objects in this liminal space which her mind now occupied.

“Me. A girl from nowhere. Now with the fate of the world in my hands.” Amanda thought to herself.

She thought back to when Lily first hired her nary a year prior. How quickly she had progressed. How she had held some of the most powerful people in the world under her control. This, however, was something different.  She wasn’t sure what Lily had planned, but she truly wanted to believe it was the best for the world’s future.

Amanda felt her tiny prisoners squirm against her skin. Her toes, ass, and pussy felt the pulsation of other living beings. Their lives at her mercy. She briefly thought how, if her mission was a success, Lily would be free to do equivalent acts of humiliation to the entire planet.  

Amanda’s eyes drifted from her hotel room out to the city below. She thought back to growing up poor. How she hadn’t asked to be born, but was shoved forth to a world that seemed to hold nothing but contempt for her existence and expected nothing but failure form her. How she was taught from a young age that one must  attack the world to survive and dominate to stay alive. Her mind thought back to how she and Lily had bonded in their early college years and how they shared similar views on success and work…at that moment, Amanda made her decision.

Seated upon her mattress, Amanda sighed and stretched her arms upward. The adrenaline flooding through her body as the weight of her future actions began to take hold. She softly wiggled her ass which rested firmly on the plush comforter below her.

“Hope you’re enjoying the ride, Mark.” Amanda teased down to her butt-cheeks as she remained firmly seated upon her mattress.

Amanda looked at her phone half expected further messages from Lily, but knew no more would come until her success…or failure. The order was given, and the plan was in motion. Even if she chose not to proceed, Amanda knew Lily would have others gladly take her place at another time and place.

She stretched her legs out front of her and stared at the Board Members. Their heads firmly between her toes and bodies dangling helplessly. She clenched her digits together and smiled as the faces disappeared between her flesh. Amanda closed her eyes and leaned back. Her bare back pressed against the plush surface of her hotel room’s mattress as her mind flooded with thoughts. Her fingers reached between her legs and fondled Lenny as her mind meditated on what lay ahead…

Lenny had become well acquainted with Amanda’s wants and needs. Though her fingers confidently and forcefully guided him to where she wanted, Lenny did his part. His small lips and tongue worked the best they could against his owner’s sensitive areas.

An hour later, Amanda lied on the sweat-soaked sheets  She yawned reached for her phone and groaned as an unexpected message from Lily awaited her. A simple, “J” was placed on Amanda’s screen. She found it a bit creepy how Lily always seemed to message her at the most ‘intimate’ times…

Amanda slowly rolled from the bed and rose to her full height. She stretched her limbs as far as they could go. Her naked body put on full display to anybody who may be lucky enough to see into her room. A satisfied yawn emitted from her mouth as her hands reached down. Lenny and Mark were plucked from their hiding places. Lifting her legs one at a time, she shook her feet; this tossed the Board Members aside non-chalantly. She then collected her menagerie and placed them in a glass vase by her window.

“Enjoy the view.” She teased with a wink. Her soft footsteps padded against the carpeted floor as she left her pets on her way way to the shower.

As she stood under the hot stream of the water, Amanda continued to play out all the scenarios Lily had laid out. How easy this was supposed to go. How quickly she was supposed to strike…Her hands worked over her soft skin ensuring to get every crevice. She wanted to make sure she was at her best for her world debut.

Within their prison, Amanda’s seven pets stared out from the glass. They could only stare helplessly onto the city below. Thanks to Amanda never speaking her plans aloud, they were unsure what was ahead, but knew it was something big. Amanda’s body was tense – Mark could swear her butt cheeks were trying to turn him into dust. 

Mark shivered as his naked body struggled to adapt to the last seventy-two hours; taken from his life in England to be the plaything of some snotty Yank.

“Hey, Kid.” Mark’s ears picked-up the accent which he was familiar with from American mob movies. He raised his head to meet Lenny’s eyes.

The two small men stared at one another. Neither felt shame from the other as their nude bodies were forced to mingle.

“What the hell do you want?” Mark asked Lenny; he attempted to put on his most intimidating Scouser persona.

“Oh, come on. What are you are you going to do to me that she hasn’t?” Lenny called Mark’s bluff.

Mark felt himself grow red with shame as the older man carefully walked toward him.

“I’m not sure what you did to make her do this to you, but know that we’re all here together.” Lenny spoke to Mark and waved to the Board Members.

“Okay?” Mark began, confused. “And this helps, how?”

Lenny sighed, “I’m sorry. It’s just. Where we’ve been. How she is…” Lenny’s voice trailed off. “You remind me of my own son…”

Mark watched as Lenny’s body slumped against the wall of the jar. The man obviously broken by Amanda’s actions.

Finished with her morning shower, Amanda dried herself. The soft cloth of the towel rubbed against her skin. The smell of her Coconut conditioner wafted in the air along with her vanilla lotion. She carefully applied her makeup and dressed herself. Her tinies carefully placed to maximize her own comfort.

She stared at herself in a wall-length mirror. A blue dress covered her fit form as her hair was done up into a bun. A pair of matching blue mules adorned her feet. As she tapped her phone, Amanda awaited for her ride. She struggled to keep herself from vomiting as the weight of her future actions weighed upon her. Within the next 4 hours, she would either be dead or kneeling before Lily as the new ruler of the free world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------       

Lily smiled as her recent batch of tinies placed the final touches on her toes. A deep purple covered her nails.

“How royal.” Lily cooed as she wiggled her titanic digits. The dozens of miniature people forced to cower in her shadow. “Marlo,” Lilly commanded to her sister, “Help me choose some ornaments.”

Marlo abided and quickly scurried across the room to grab an oaken box. She returned to her sister’s side and opened the box to present Lily with the treasures inside.

Hundreds of miniature people were contained within the box. Some with their bodies contorted to resemble “Os”. Others embedded into real pieces of jewlery. There were also a couple of ‘necklaces’ of dozens of people strung together.

Marlo stood obediently as Lily softly hummed to herself and ran her fingers through the box. Just 48 hours prior, the box had been empty, but Lily had pushed hard to get ready for her ‘coronation’, as she had been calling it. Some of the richest people and most power politicians from around the globe were in the box.

Marlo’s eyes darted from the box and to her sister as Lily gleefully adorned herself.

“How’s this look?” Lily, finally finished, stepped back so that her small sister could take in her full form.

Marlo took in the sight. Lily wore a silken white dress which was designed in the style of a toga, it accentuated her natural curves nicely. Her fingers and toes were painted a deep shade of royal purple which seemed to suck in the light coming into the room.

Marlo’s mouth grew agape as she observed the ‘jewelry’ which Lily wore. Her earlobes were adorned with earrings. Though Marlo had to look closely, she could see the earrings were two tiny women compressed into balls, to Marlo they resembled pearls.

Around her sister’s neck hung one of the two necklaces. Marlo couldn’t guess how many people dangled precariously above Lily’s cleavage, but they were near the size of regular chain links – so there had to be dozens.

On her left hand, Lily wore a person around her thumb who Marlo instantly recognized. The CEO of Lily’s fiercest rival company. On Lily’s right middle finger, Marlo couldn’t believe it, but she was sure it one of the Russian president’s daughters.

Finally, Marlo’s eyes travelled to her sister’s feet. Lily’s toes wriggled happily as living toe rings wrapped around some of her digits.

“Too much?” Lily seemed eager for Marlo’s thoughts.

“Uh. Uhm.” Marlo struggled to speak, “No miss. I think you look dashing.”

“Oh! Come here you!” Lily squealed and stooped down to her sister’s dwarven height.

Marlo felt her heart-rate increase with fear as her larger younger sister hugged her tightly.

Lily placed her hands on Marlo’s shoulders and pushed herself back to a standing pose.

“Sis. I’ll be honest. Without all your initial hard work creating this wonderful technology. I’m not sure any of this would have been possible.” Lily’s eyes stared down into Marlo’s. “Just think. In a few hours, the world will have you to thank for helping me with ushering it into a new age.

Marlo felt her face grow with shame as she thought about how her sister had corrupted the good which she initially had for the shrinking technology. Inwardly she was a burning fire of rage and shame, outwardly she could only smile and curtsy to her larger sibling, “Thank you, miss…”

 

Amanda practiced breathing as she rode to her assigned area. One of Lily’s private drivers transported Amanda to her destination. She sweated in the backseat. Mark under her left armpit and Lenny under right. The board members lie in their usual places between Amanda’s increasingly prespring toes.

“So, uh, did Lil tell you anything?” Amanda attempted to make small talk with the driver. A familiar tall, yet stocky, blonde woman.

The driver ignored Amanda until they arrived at their destination. With a click, the doors unlocked. the driver looked in her rearview mirror.

“I wish you the best of luck.” She spoke, her Russian accent rang familiar in Amanda’s ears.

Amanda gulped heavily and nodded with a small smile. She took a deep breath as her left foot exited the car first.

It was now or never.

With a smile, Amanda approached security and showed her credentials. One of Lily Inc’s latest technologies had changed her blonde hair to a deep black and her eyes to a solid brown. A lanyard with a large plastic card hung around her neck. With a top of their handheld scanners, security waved Amanda in as a member of the press. A metallic orb hung from a necklace dangling above Amanda’s cleavage. Shrunk and awaiting its time to shine, literally.

Amanda’s mules softly clapped against the tile floor as she made her way to the heavily fortified conference center where the president, numerous congress persons, senators, and governors would be meeting. Finally, she arrived at her seat nestled amongst numerous other media members. Amanda struggled to keep herself from sweating; she could only imagine what her poor tinies were going through.

Mark sputtered and screamed as Amanda’s stubbly armpit rubbed against his body. Her sweat and hair covered him in a rough film. He had never experienced something quite like this; even his time in Amanda’s butt was almost preferred.

As she sat in her seat, Amanda prepared her grenade and observed the numerous security details. Slowly, the orb began to expand. Almost imperceptible to anybody watching, but she felt her chain grow slightly weightier with each passing minute. Her eyes glanced feverously around the room as she ensured each movement, she made was unnoticed. The president was soon to address the gathered audience.

Minutes prior to the president’s introduction, Amanda excused herself to the lady’s room. The grenade around above her breasts had almost become too heavy for the chain which held it.

As she stood in the bathroom, Amanda gagged into a sink. Her reflection stared back at her in disgust. Standing back to a proper pose, she dabbed her lips with a paper towel as she tried to regain her composure; however, she jumped as a stall opened behind her. An older black  woman smiled and stood next to Amanda, washing her hands.

“First presidential coverage?” The woman asked giving Amanda a friendly smile.

“Uh.” Amanda held in gag, “Yeah.”

The woman stepped to a wall and began pulling paper towels from a dispenser. “Oh I remember my first time. Don’t worry hun, you’ll do great.” With one more friendly grin, she left Amanda to herself in the bathroom.

As her watched clicked down, Amanda steadied herself. The grenade firmly in hand she stepped out the bathroom.

The next few minutes were confusing to anybody, even Amanda and Lily.

With a soft tap of her thumb Amanda triggered the grenade in her hand. She then acted like she dropped her clutch. As she stooped down, she softly tossed the grenade under the chair in front of her. With a near silent roll, the metallic orb slowly rolled 20ft ahead of Amanda. She then did her best to quickly exit the conference room without being noticed.

By the time Security noticed the haste at which Amanda moved it was too late.30 seconds later, a bright light erupted, and the world was changed forever.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lily screamed and clapped her hands as the news feed flashed bright white.

The camera soon regained focus, but the scene was something out of a sci-fi horror. The collected media and government officials were replaced by piles of clothes. Various items of equipment lay on the floor. It was if everybody had stripped and ran from the room. The feed cut back to the studio as a concerned anchorwoman looked on in horror.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” she began “It appears that we are having some slight technical difficulties.”

Lilly laughed. “Yeah. ‘Technical Difficulties’.” She raised her hands in the air and curled her fingers into air quotes.

“Mar. Pop the champagne. Sis is about to make her debut.”

 

Amanda struggled to stand as she stood outside the hotel. The ringing of innumerable sirens signaled that her mission had been complete. With a tap of her watch, her dress changed to an emerald green and her hair and eyes returned to their normal colour. A gift from Lily.

As she quickly walked down Canal street. Her feet pounded against the ground, much to the displeasure of the board members, she stared at the sidewalk in front of her. Screams and yells filled the air until a familiar voice popped into her ears…

“Hello, all!” Lily’s perky voice popped onto the airwaves. “You may know me as Lily Fountainbleau, owner and Chairwoman of Lily International.”

Lily smiled to herself as she spoke into the headset clasped onto her blond hair. She stared down and wiggled her purple toes.

“Now don’t be frightened,” she he added, “this is all part of my regularly scheduled world takeover.”

Lily let her words hang in the air.

“For far too long, the world’s governments have failed to advance mankind, womankind, whateverkind.” Lily spoke proudly, “I thought it was about time somebody began to guide us into a new future. A future where power was clearly defined and a strong leader could get us beyond corporations. Beyond governments. Somebody we all could unite under to lead us into a different future.”  Lily’s face beamed with pride as her speech erupted from her mouth, “And I think I may just be that somebody to get us there…”

Back in New Orleans, Amanda observed as the city came to a standstill. People were glued to their phones and the nearest screens. Lily’s smiling blonde face filled the screens. Amanda stopped and admired her employer – her eyes drank in Lily’s jewelry.

“These next few months will be a challenge, I admit.” Lily continued, “But with my fearless leadership, we will emerge as strong and powerful species with a clear future. No more fighting amongst ourselves. No more racism. No more sexism. Only one planet. United under Lily.”

Amanda continued her walk back to her hotel.  Lily stood triumphantly on every screen dressed in a white dress, purple lipstick, and purple nails. Amanda felt herself grow moist as Lily’s voice filled the air. A trumpet reminiscent of Gabriel’s to signal the dawning of something new.

 

 

 

Epilogue:
A year later, Amanda stood before a class of 50 individuals. Members of Lily’s new enforcement group. They occupied a room in the latest Lily-Corp re-education center. Ironically enough, it stood on the former site of Disney World which brought a new meaning to “The Happiest Place on Earth”.

Amanda smiled as she stared around the room. Eager faces stared back at her. They all were hoping to find their place in Lily’s new world and Amanda hoped to be the one guide them.

“…and that ends the theory portion of the class. Who here would like to see a live demonstration?”

Cheers answered Amanda’s question.

With a press of a button, the wall behind Amanda opened to reveal a group of 15 men and women locked in large transparent cube.

“These rebels…” Amanda began but was interrupted by boos and hisses. She smiled and continued, “Were caught trying to sabotage the construction of one of the latest space ports. Luckily our security is some of the best of the best and quickly put an end to their nefarious goals.”

Amanda reached under her desk and pulled a gun out. It resembled her old Reductress but in a larger form factor, it was more a rifle than a pistol.

“Who would like to do the honours?” Amanda asked the class with a grin. Hands went up and shouts came from across the room for Amanda to pick them. Amanda’s eyes settled on a quiet brunette in the middle row.

“You!” Amanda pointed and made eye contact with her chosen individual. “Come on up!” she waved her hand to welcome the girl eagerly.

“What’s your name?” Amanda asked once the student was before her.

The girl blushed and then softly told Amanda, “Heather.”

“Well, Heather, welcome to your first use of a Reductress 3.0. This girl was designed to handle groups of 100s. Let’s see how it handles this handful.”

Amanda then handed the gun to Heather and instructed her on its use. She stepped back and watched as Heather pulled the trigger. An invisible wave of heat hit the group of rebels who all screamed out in terror as they felt themselves being reduced in size. Steam filled the cube.

Amanda congratulated Heather, who received applause form her cohorts, and took the rifle from her. Amanda then turned on a screen near the top of the room and stepped into the box.

The students watched as a zoomed-in view showed Amanda step onto the rubberized floor of the hidden room. The steam cleared and the image on the screen was mesmerizing.

Amanda’s yellow-painted toes peeped from open-toe clogs and softly wiggled while the rebels cowered in fear. They stood no larger than 4-inches. She then turned once more to her students, “Now they’re ready to get these callouses from my soles!”

Laughter erupted as Amanda felt herself beam with pride…Lily’s world was working out well.