- Text Size +

“It’s a dry heat.” The pilot joked to Amanda as she worked her way down the cramped aisle.

Amanda smiled, but groaned internally, as she stepped from the plane. The summer air of Madrid was already beginning to seep into her skin.

Dressed in a knee-length, floral summer dress and a pair of designer sandals; Amanda looked like 1000s of other women in the city. Her large sunglasses obscured a good portion of her face along with a floppy wicker hat. She carried her usual mission bag with her, her Reductress mailed ahead via Lily’s own network – it would not be needed until later.

At 5ft 8in, Amanda wasn’t extraordinarily tall, but she did tend to stick out. She ensured she wore flats or other similar shoes and only wore heels when she wanted to be noticed.

As she made her way through the airport, Amanda couldn’t help but notice the signage highlighting the illegality of her profession. Various signs, electronic and printed, in multiple languages, were present emphasizing the penalty of being caught with a shrinking device. Ever since their inception, global politics had been completely tilted in regards to shrinking devices. Some countries such as the United States embraced them as another means for personal freedom – though there were laws in place to control their usage outside of necessary means. Other countries, such as those in the European Union, saw them as a inhumane weapon that, in some ways, were worse than traditional guns as it completely stripped a person of their dignity and humanity.

Regardless, companies around the world found great financial success with the manufacture and sale of these weapons. And, as humanity had always done, embraced the new weapon with glee.

Amanda took in the sights and sounds of the new city. Ever since her employment by Lily, she had grown to love travel. Growing up she never had the opportunity to travel much as her parents struggled to raise herself, and her older brother and sister. Though they did their best, never went to Disney World or on big vacations. It was always something close to where they grew up in Memphis. A lot of historical parks and places. When she got her Scholarship to Cal, that was the furthest any of them had ever travelled.

After a short ride on the metro and walking a few streets, Amanda arrived to her hotel. It was always a treat when Lily booked her a place to stay. Especially in Europe.

Amanda stared up at the building’s classical, yet contemporary, architecture in awe. It was elegant; yet gave an air casualness. She stepped inside and the cool air from the lobby washed over her.

A complimentary sangria in her hand, Amanda opened the door to her room. Located on the building’s 5th floor, her room held a great view over the street below and, most importantly, her target.

A carefully wrapped box sat on the center of the room’s king-sized bed. A card bearing Lily’s hand-writing on top.

For plausible deniability, Amanda never got the full details of a mission until after she had arrived. For plausible deniability she all she knew was the hotel, the length of the stay, and an itinerary to follow. She carefully opened the card.

“Welcome to Madrid! Home of great soccer. Amazing food. And, most importantly, Europe’s next smallest person…”

Amanda laughed. Lily always had a way of inputting her own humour into the most serious of manners.

“…your target this week has been a thorn in my side ever since my buyout of his old company. Bastard is in Spain this week to try and stop the opening of the new Lily International warehouse.” The personalization ended here. Lily never wrote much. What followed was a short list of mission details

Henry Travas was the designated target, but what caught Amanda’s attention was the mission classification. DAYW or Do As You Wish.

This was Lily’s way of communicating to her that as long as the target was no longer relevant, she did not care what happened to them. Amanda had only done a handful of DAYW missions and they all were among her favourites. From old enemies to unknown socialites, they fell to Amanda’s whims on those days.

Amanda felt herself flush as her last DAYW mission popped into her mind. A random enemy of Lily’s back in the states. Amanda had used the woman as butt plug for an entire month before disposing of her.

Amanda opened her box to reveal her favourite girl. The Reductress’ matte-black paint appeared to suck in light from around it. Leaving a void in the box. Amanda picked up the gun and ran her fingers over the casing. She then pulled her backpack from her back and placed it onto her bed. From a front pocket, she pulled a small box. No larger than 1inx2in. She walked over to a empty spot in the sweet and placed the box on the floor. With a few adjustments of the reductress, she pointed the gun at the box and fired.

The box quickly grew into an entire armoire. Amanda stepped forward and opened the doors revealing everything form dresses to sports bras. An entire month’s worth of clothes at her disposal. The game was on…

Amanda initially stalked Henry at all the usual spots. Hotel lobbies, favourite bars, she even stood around his stable of cars to try to catch him. However, he remained aloof. After two days she finally figured out a way to get close. Pub trivia. She should’ve known. One of the richest men in the city would love to have his ego stroked. And what better way to do it than to beat a bunch of shlubs in a competition of useless knowledge. Over the next two days, Amanda traced Henry’s route. She had gathered all bars with trivia through the remainder of the week and their respective times.

By Saturday, it was her chance to strike.

Like clockwork, Henry was at the bar with his two bodyguards, his pencil eagerly scribbling away a team name.

Amanda, meanwhile, wore a blonde wig and put on her best professional accent. She wore a pair of blue jeans and a yellow blouse along with a pair of fake glasses. She wanted to give off her best ‘lonely nerd girl’ vibe.

Thus the night started. Amanda took off early, quickly earning the attention of Henry who seemed to stare at her from across the room with confused admiration.

As the first game came to a close, it ended with a wager round. Henry bet all his points only to lose to Amanda.

As the intermission took place. Amanda glanced over to Henry’s table and watched as he spoke to his bodyguards and pointed her direction. They both nodded and she knew things were going to work out great.

Two more rounds went by with Henry winning the second and Amanda winning the third, thus earning Amanda the title of Pub Champ for the night and a 50 Euro giftcard which she promptly gave to a young couple.

As she walked into the Madrid night, Amanda felt a healthy hand on her shoulder.

“Hold on, why the hurry?” Henry’s voice came from behind. Amanda had to hide her giddiness.

“Excuse me?” Amanda turned to greet Henry and his bodyguards.

“A girl like yourself all alone? How would you like to come back to my place and have some conversation with a man who can keep up with you.” Henry flashed a lopsided smile.

“If I recall, I think you lost to me twice? I would hardly call that keeping up.” Amanda pulled at Henry’s ego.

 “Ouch. How about just one drink then? Is this your first time in Madrid? I can point all the fun places to go.” Henry stood expectedly.

“Hook. Line. Sinker.” Amanda thought to herself before replying, “Well, you do seem a bit more sophisticated than some of the other idiots around here.” Amanda replied.

Henry’s smile grew, “Honey, please. No need to kiss my ass. We just met.”

Amanda struggled to force a laugh at this.

After a short drive in Henry’s Maybach, they arrived at his apartment across from Amanda’s hotel room. If only he knew.

In his apartment, the two chatted as Henry’s bodyguards stood watch at the door. Henry put all the usual charm to act like he was getting to know her. Her name, favourite colour, etc.

 Eventually Amanda asked where the bathroom was and enacted her plan. Lifting her shirt, Amanda revealed her holstered Reductress. She carefully inspected the weapon and ensured it had adequate charge.

“Bathroom too complicated?” Henry teased from outside.

Amanda opened the door, “Just freshening up!” with this, she exited and lifted the gun to Henry. His bodyguards, however, were quick to react and rushed Amanda. She shot one guard quickly, but couldn’t get the second shot out before being tackled.

“What the fuck is this!?” Henry screamed as the gun slid from Amanda.

“Fuck.” She whispered under her breath.

Fighting with the guard pinning her down, Amanda looked him the eyes and lifted her eyebrows apologetically. A strong knee to the groin followed.

“They really should have you guys wear cups.”

Quickly getting back to her feet, Amanda rushed to her gun and shot the writhing bodyguard, leaving only she and Henry.

“Whoa. Don’t be too hasty. What do you want!? Who sent you!?” He screamed, his voice cracking with fear.

“On your knees.” Amanda motioned with the gun.

“Come on. Don’t do this. Please!” Henry began to beg as he knew Amanda’s intention.

“Oh, Henry! We’ve only just met, no need to kiss my ass…actually..” Amanda raised an eyebrow. “Let’s play some trivia.”

“What? You can’t be serious.” Henry replied, still on his knees.

“For every question you get wrong, you lose a foot.” Amanda explained the rules. “If you get all 6 right, I’ll leave you be.”

“O-okay.” Henry began to calm down

“What’s my favourite colour?” Amanda asked.

“What the fuck kind of question is that?” Henry spat back.

“C’mon, Henry. I thought you were getting to know me earlier? Or did you have different intentions?” Amanda teased

“Fuck.” Henry sighed. “Uh. Pink?”

“Oh god. How stereotypical.” Amanda pulled the trigger and watched as Henry shrank a foot. His clothes

“What’s my name?” She asked.

“You never told me your name!” Henry answered.

“Nice try, I meant the alias I gave you. Please tell me you can remember something that simple.” Amanda honestly felt upset.

“Hailey?” Henry spoke.

Amanda merely sighed as she pulled the trigger again.

After four more questions ranging form Amanda’s shoe size to her favourite animal, Henry stood at a miniscule 5-inches tall.

Amanda stood triumphantly with the three men at her feet.

“Now what to do with you?”

Henry and his bodyguards stood motionless as Amanda towered over them. Her shadow casts from the window behind her.

“You.” Amanda reached down and picked up Henry. “Can go to kissing my ass now.” Hailey stripped from her jeans to reaveal a pair of yoga pants. She pulled the fabric lose and dropped Henry to the darkness below. His miniscule form pressed against her right cheek.

“As for you two.” Amanda raised her bare left foot over the bodyguards who cowered in its shadow. She felt herself grow excited as the men cowered beneath her like she was a goddess. She pulled her foot back. “Do you have families?”

They both nodded. I imagine you two were only trying to support them working for this asshole, right? The bodyguards nodded again.

“Well. How about this. You vouch me for in saying it was a shrinking terrorist attack and we’ll let the police get you back to them. We’ll say the squished Henry and I was just some prostitute he hired?”

The bodyguards nodded eagerly.

So, hours later, Amanda was back in her hotel room after speaking with the police and the news. Her wig and makeup removed. A ping on her phone let her known Lily had received the news and her mission was complete all with a day to spare.

Stripping her clothes, Amanda watched as Henry fell from the confines of her yoga pants to the mattress below.

“Hey, Henry. Guess what. You’re dead now.” Amanda smiled. “But no worries, you’ll get to stay with me until I grow tired of you. Think of all the fun we’ll have. I have a hike planned tomorrow and then you’re going to help me with shoe shopping!”

Henry grew pale as the realization of his new life hit him.

“But first, to work off some of this excess energy…”

Amanda threw her naked body on the mattress and spread her legs. Pulling a vibrator from a bedside table she attached Henry to a built-in strap and lowered him to her vagina.

His screams were drowned by the motor of the vibrator and her own moans.