- Text Size +
Mei Liu jumped out of her chair in excitement and rushed to the door, where she greeted the postal worker who smiled and handed her the package she had long been waiting on. She took it inside and eagerly began to cut into it with a knife. Her black eyes filled with arousal and amazement at the sight of the tiny, perfectly preserved American city within. Carefully, she lifted it out from the box and set it down on the table in front of her.

From underneath the glass enclosure hundreds of thousands of shrunken Americans began to shriek in terror as the massive face of their new master loomed over them as if they were tiny fish in a bowl. They and their entire country were considered the spoils of war, and were stripped of all their human rights. The communist government annexed the conquered lands and Chinese settlers quickly arrived by the thousands, repopulating the vacuum that was created when the surface of America had been shrunk to a depth of about 200ft. Tiny American cities still dotted the vast landscape, but these were quickly gathered up by entrepreneurs who utilized the tiny Americans for everything from food, to slave labor, to toys to be sold to wealthy Chinese such as Mei.

The cost of purchasing a shrunken American was not great, and could be afforded by any Chinese, but an entire city full of Americans was another story. This city cost Mei a hefty sum, but she looked at it as an investment. She would put the tiny city to work forcing them to manufacture goods which she could enlarge and then sell to her countrymen. Any Americans within the city who refused to work, or offered resistance in any way would be mercilessly crushed. Mei would arm and support collaborators within the city to enforce her will for her, so that she didn't have to inflict heavy damage on the city herself. Resistance was inevitable, but there were just as many who valued their lives and the lives of their families to accept the imposition of slavery. In addition to the manufacture of good, Mei also intended to breed her tiny Americans to increase their number, so she could sell the surplus Americans as food, slaves, and pets.

Mei sat down and rested her massive nylon-clad feet next to the city as she booted up her laptop. The laptop had a built-in webcam and microphone which would allow her to communicate one on one with her new subjects. She began to rub her enormous feet together in anticipation as the Windows desktop appeared; she had customized her desktop with cuddly kitten wallpaper -- an peculiar choice for a soon-to-be Dictatress. With a single click of the mouse she began loading the necessary software, and took a sip of her tea.

There was nowhere for the tiny Americans to run inside of their conquered city. Some chose to hide in their homes or in the once towering skyscrapers, but just as many gathered into enormous crowds in the streets and parks to look up with dread at their new master and wonder what their fate would ultimately be. Rumors had spread like wild-fire about the atrocities the Chinese had committed against other American cities. These rumors were in many cases actually true, but they had no way of knowing that. They hoped this woman would be merciful.

Many thousands of pairs of eyes looked up in amazement at the enormous nyloned feet which cast a vast shadow over the city. By the standards of a normal-sized person, this woman's feet weren't large -- in fact, they were a little on the petite size -- but they could kill each and every person in the city with just a few steps, and the tiny Americans gulped in fear as this frightening fact began to sink in. But as it would soon turn out, crushing the entire city under foot was not the giant Chinese woman's intention.

Mei simply rubbed her feet together because it felt soothing; not because she wanted to intimidate her new slaves. In fact, she didn't think of how rubbing her feet together over the city would affect its inhabitants at all. As far as she was concerned she could do whatever she wanted in her own home, and if any of the tiny Americans didn't like it they could kiss her enormous yellow ass!

Suddenly and without warning every computer, cellphone, and television set in the American city lit up and displayed the face of a grinning Oriental woman. It took the tiny people only a moment to realize that this was none other than the giant woman who had purchased and now owned them. "Greetings, tiny Americans!" said the woman on every speaker within the city.

Mei didn't speak any English, but her words came through to the tiny captives crystal clear thanks to translating software installed on her laptop. In time, the Americans would be forced to learn to speak proper Mandarin (along with every other nation on Earth), but for now this would have to suffice. Mei pulled no punches in stating plainly that they and all of their descendants were now her property and that dissent would not be tolerated. The entire city was effectively a prison from which escape was impossible, but Mei knew there would still be trouble-makers who would try to disrupt productivity in the tiny factories. Mei made it clear that these would be punished most severely, while those who obeyed her and turned in traitors would be rewarded, though she did not specify precisely how.

"And to prove to you just how serious I am, I will now punish your city for its unprovoked attack on the People's Republic of China." Mei said, licking her lips. It took a moment for her words to sink in, but when it did the relative calm inside the dome was shattered by an explosion of rioting and panic as the tiny Americans realized that at least some of them would soon meet a terrible end. Nowhere in the city was safe from Mei's retribution, and the Americans knew it. They did their best to find whatever hiding place they considered the most safe, but they had very little time.

Moments later, Mei rose from her seat and leaned her face down close the dome as if she were in a bakery looking at cakes. She smiled as she observed the tiny swarm of barely visible Americans moving about chaotically. Individually, the Americans were too small to distinguish with her naked eye, but collectively they behaved and moved as one mob-like entity. She found it interesting how this mob behaved differently now that they knew they were going to be punished.

Mei wasn't particularly angry with her tiny slaves, knowing full well that their country had already suffered by far the most from the war against her country, but she also knew that punishing them was necessary so that they would both respect her and fear her wrath and would be less inclined to disobey her.

"Don't worry, tiny Americans," Mei boomed as she lifted off the glass dome, leaving the city completely exposed and vulnerable. "I promise that only a minority of you will be punished." She carefully looked all over the city, wondering which area she would target for destruction. It would be easy -- too easy -- for her to wipe out the entire city, but this would also be a huge waste of the money she spent by purchasing it.

A few thousand iny people who had decided to hide inside one of the city's larger skyscrapers shrieked in terror as every window on the east side of their building was confronted by the impossibly huge face of an oriental woman. Many began scurrying to the elevators and staircases, but it was already too late. The Chinese woman's lips parted and quickly wrapped over the superstructure as if it were a very tiny penis. Metal and concrete warped and buckled as her massive lips slid down, smearing red lipstick over the outside of the building as she took it all in up to the hilt.

Surrounding smaller buildings were crushed into rubble by Mei's cheeks and nose as she completely engulfed the skyscraper with her lips. She moaned softly, defeaning the tiny Americans sealed inside her mouth. Using nothing more than the muscles of her tongue, Mei pressed against the building causing it to rip away from its foundation. The colossal structure was now completely in her mouth, bathing in the pool of her saliva like a piece of candy on her tongue. She rolled it around, savoring both the taste and the feel of the large American-built structure as thousands of tiny occupants screamed as they were tossed around violently along with furniture and whatever else happened to be inside.

At this very miniscule size the concrete and steel that made up the building were no match for the Asian woman's saliva, and quickly began to dissolve like a piece of wedding cake. Mei was surprised by how sweet the building was; she began to salivate which rapidly accelerated the building's destruction. Soon her saliva began to flood into the wreckage of the building, chasing after tiny people like the ocean waters that sunk the Titanic many years before. The inside of her mouth was completely dark and filled with the countless tiny screams of those who were too small to see where they were, or how to escape.

The building also creaked and groaned as it slowly collapsed by the acids which relentlessly devoured it by the saliva which sloshed around like the waves of the ocean, carrying away the tiny people who jumped or fell from the windows. In only a matter of minutes the entire building had dissolved into a sweet-tasting froth in the Chinese woman's mouth. Without a second thought, she gulped this down sending hundreds of survivors on a journey of many miles into the huge pit of her stomach where they would slowly be dissolved in the same way as their building.

Mei covered her mouth with her hand as she let out a tiny burp. "Excuse me!" she said in Mandarin Chinese to the tiny city sitting next to her...
Chapter End Notes:
The End? Or just the beginning?