- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:


I know you’re thinking of the meme ‘stepbro what are you doing’, and if you aren’t please do because that’s a perfect introduction to this story.


Let’s make the exposition as short as possible because that’s boring and I know you want to get into the story. My name is Tony, which is appropriate because I’m tiny, 3 inches. I’m indestructible, I’ve had a lot of stuff tested on me, but we’ll get into that later. I don’t know all the science, I’m a writer, not a molecular-chemist although I do look good in a lab coat. What’s important to know is that I can’t die, which I’m happy about because dying would suck. I’m not the only tiny in the world, it’s a very very rare occurrence, but I’ve met a few others in my life, my favorite other tiny is Jack, the guy is 2 inches and has a heart of gold. But back to me. 


My mom, Amelia, had a one-night stand and boom 9 months later, I was born tiny. I never knew my father, I don’t really care about that. My mom though, I love her with all my heart. She is wonderful, overprotective for sure but I can’t blame her for that. After I was born she swore off dating because she didn’t want another child because a tiny child is already stressful as hell. She is a saint, bless her heart. I was not an easy child. Fortunately she's loaded, our house is a goddamn mansion. I also have some awesome tiny electronics, remarkably durable and high-functioning so I could have a phone and browse reddit when I’m bored. Also, guess who got a tiny PS5 before all the scalpers. I’m very lucky and grateful because having a lot of money has made my life a lot easier, especially given my condition. I mean that sincerely.


This story is about the ‘taboo’ stepsister-stepbrother giantess-tiny relationship(although we both met at 18 so it’s not that taboo really, more like friends whose moms got married than actual siblings). That’s what you want to hear about, don’t lie to yourself, it’s a pretty interesting story. I’m living it and I can barely believe it. So this will have a decent amount of smut, but there will be a plethora of fluffy moments for you to see why we’re together. This starts off with the fluff before we get into the smut so be prepared for that.


So my mom didn't date for years. It took until I was about 18 for her to start dating again and when she started again she only dated women, and who can blame her women are hot. She started dating this woman, Isabella. And she got along well with her. Isabella wasn’t mean to me in any way but just a little uninterested, but she was dating my mom not me. I wanted my mom to be happy. Isabella was certainly nice to me, but I didn’t think we’d ever get extremely close. However, Isabella’s daughter, Lauren, well she and I got along very well. Instantly, we were quipping with each other. It was one of those connections that was so obvious that anyone who watched us could see. So let’s pick up when we first met.


Chapter 1: Meeting the girl of my dreams. 


My mom brought me to Isabella’s house to meet Lauren. Isabella had already met me a while ago and she was nice enough, I could see her and my mom being a good couple. After some pleasantries they left me on the living room couch while I waited for Lauren to come down and meet me.


I sat around and observed the living room, it was large and painted a nice shade of teal. From down the stairs walked a beautiful girl. She had long flowing black hair, black yoga pants to match, and a low cut pink tank-top. She was a natural beauty, she was well proportioned and her face was awesome.


She scanned the living room and saw my body on the couch. She walked over with a smile.


I did my best Ewan McGregar impression: “Hello there!”


“General Kenobi”.


“The force is strong with you. I’m going to love having you in my life.”


“I bet you will. I hope I can say the same about you. Of course that’ll depend, what’s your favorite anime?”


We spent the next several minutes discussing anime, video games, movies, and quipping one liners at each other. She was the first person who could ever match my zingers. 


“I got some great posters in my room, wanna go and see.”


“Hell Yeah.”


I’m telling you it's like she walked right out of an anime. Which would make sense because she was a fellow weeb. Every weeb boy’s dream: a hot girl who’s into anime. 


She put out her hand. “Your limo, monsieur.”


“Merci, ma belle.” I hopped on with glee. 


She raised her eyebrows at me. “Ma belle, oh I didn’t know you had such a flirty tongue.”


“Well let’s just say my tongue can do a whole lot for you.”


She closed her fist around me, leaving only my head exposed. “I’m sure it can. But, something tells me you’ll bite off something more than you can chew. And we wouldn’t want that would we.” Despite her fist being around me she wasn’t putting any pressure, just holding me securely in place.


I smirked back at her. “I don’t know, maybe we would.” 


She chuckled and her hand opened up to carry me gently. I was impressed at how careful she could be with me as she slowly walked up the stairs to the second floor to her room.


As we entered she said. “I bet this is the first time you’ve ever seen a girl’s room.”


“And I bet I’m the only boy that will ever see it.”


She stuck her tongue out at me and I stuck mine back at her. 


She placed me on her desk by her bed. “You know you’re shorter than I expected.”


“Jedi scum.”


“You are awesome, you know that right. 


“How could I not know that?” 


She sat down on her bed. “What do you think of the posters?”


I looked around. “It’s pretty sweet, and the action figures are sick. Those swords are probably only plastic though, oh if only they were real steel I could take some of them and really have some fun.”


“Are you saying you want to play with my action figures, and by extension you want me to play with my action figures with you, and by further extension you want to be an action figure while I play with you?”


I waved her teasing off. “Lot of extrapolation in that sentence. I didn’t say any of that.” Outloud.


She shrugged. “Suit yourself. I won’t do it if you don’t want to.”


“Thank you, I appreciate that. This is a really nice collection though. It’s impressive how much you have.”


“Well if I’m going to spend a lot of time somewhere, I’d want it to be just how I’d like it. Your environment impacts you significantly. Not to go on a rant about self-care but things are capable of impacting the mind on an unconscious level. Something as simple as the color of your wallpaper can affect your mood and sleep cycle. I want my living space to be filled with things that make me happy because I want to spend my time being happy. Only one life, so might as well make the most out of it. Marie Kondo the hell out of life, does this spark joy?”


I nodded and snapped my fingers a few times. “You seem to have a lot of stuff figured out. I’d be interested in learning more down the line.” She sparks joy that’s for sure.


She winked at me. “Thanks. Oh, 2 things. 1, we are definitely doing “this bitch empty, YEET!” at some point right? Carefully of course.”


“Indubiously. If we didn’t then I don’t think we could ever call ourselves friends.”


“That brings me to number 2, I think we’re going to be more than friends. I think we’ll be step-siblings. How do you feel about our moms getting married?”


“Your mom seems chill. She’s nice enough to me and my mom has been pretty happy with her. It’s not that she was sad before, but she has been more carefree and loose since she met her. She’s been more relaxed which is great, when I was younger she was certainly a helicopter mom, which I guess is understandable given the obvious. But, she’s doing really well now with your mom.”


“Good. Mine has always been pretty hands-off. She cares about me of course, but has always let me be independent and handle things for myself. She’s gone away on vacations sometimes when I was still in high school, I’m alright cooking and everything and I like the feeling of handling myself. But I guess she was always sort of searching for adventure out in the world and perhaps love with your mom is the adventure she always needed. And your mom is so sweet to me. She seems wonderful.”


“I agree, she is. She put up with a lot of hijinks when I was younger. Raising children is difficult, raising a tiny child that can hide in impossible to reach places, has night vision, and can’t really make friends at a young age because she’s worried that young children won’t see her son as anything other than a toy, which I get, well that’s brutal. I was lucky we were rich because it let her be a stay at home mom. And she’s looked out for me my whole life. We’ve always been really close. Hell, I still call her ‘Mommy’ partially because I don’t want to stop but I also know that it comforts her knowing I still call her that. It makes her feel close to me. But even though we’re close I’ve tried to be more independent as I’ve gotten older.  But now, I’m 18, which means I can legally…” I raised my eyebrows at her. “Purchase a lottery ticket.”


She chuckled. “Nice last second reversal.. And that’s really sweet about Amelia. She’s very proud of you, you know. She talks about how intelligent you are and how you like to learn stuff, and that you did very well in online school, even if you were a procrastinator and kind of lazy when you were younger.”


“I wasn’t that lazy, I just wanted to relax and have fun. I was a kid. I mean who doesn’t want to relax and have fun.”


“I get that. I wasn’t awful at school, I just really didn’t enjoy it. I like learning, but school isn’t for me, not nearly enough freedom. So that’s why I decided to not go to college. I'm very lucky that we have the financial means for that to be the case, but I felt it would have sucked pretty hard with all the deadlines to get a degree in something I wasn’t even that passionate about.”


“I respect and understand that. So you’re a NEET.”


“No I’m not. I do freelance writing on content, video games, movies, anime, you name it I do it. I type hella fast so I bang out the quick bucks. Not that I need it of course, but I enjoy writing about the things I like. And working on my own terms is great. But what about you?”


“Well I have a legitimate reason to not work.”


“Well if you ever decide you want a job you can be my personal foot massager. You could paint my nails too. Daily pedicures sounds pretty nice to me.”


“I like my current lack of job pretty well. I finished online-school and did well enough as you said. I have my diploma. Besides, I do some creative writing for fun. And you couldn’t afford my rate.”


“Ooh, so you do have a price. I will make note of that for later. But, the creative writing, what do you do for that?”


“Well, I dabble in different things. My favorite is about a tiny that gets isekai’d into a fantasy world and gets to be the hero he’s always wanted with magical powers and a sword. It’s not entirely a self-insert though, he’s got some flaws. But some comedy sci-fi too I got some about a starship crew that has way too much free time and hijinks ensue. There’s others, some more serious than others. And of course, I can write about my experiences being tiny and people will absolutely devour that shit on giantess focused websites.”


Lauren smiled. “Hmm, sounds like there’s plenty to choose from. Maybe I can read some of it. But I guess you have a pen name for online don’t you. So should I call you that…Or I could call you stepbro. It sounds more fun doesn’t it? Help stepbro, I’m stuck. Oh stepbro, what are you doing?” She leaned in closer. “Oh stepbro, it feels so good what you’re doing. Don’t stop stepbro. You like that?”


My face was remarkably red. “I’m sure You would like that.” 


She chuckled at me. “I was told about your condition, obviously. And I’m curious about sort of everything. I never thought I’d meet one of you, let alone possibly have you become a permanent part of my life. But in particular, I’m curious about your invincibility.” 


“Well I’m not invulnerable. I can’t die from anything other than old age, but I can still feel pain. I don’t get any permanent damage but stubbing my toe still hurts and other things like that. I can survive everything you can think of, but I can still feel it. I’m impervious to acid actually so getting eaten doesn’t hurt but it’s a long process even with me trying to move through the digestive system. And unless I’m vomited out, I have to go through the whole way which is just peachy keen. Oh and you know how after a while of smelling something it gets less strong, yeah I don’t get that. There’s tradeoffs, I have beyond perfect eyesight and hearing, no allergies, I can’t get sick which is all awesome. And I can experience life in ways no one else can.”


“Interesting. Very interesting. And if I were to say, I don’t know, step on you or sit on you.”


“I mean you’ll have stepped or sat on me. I’ll be fine in the long run. Things hurt a lot less than you would think they would. Like I said, I can handle anything.”


She looked at me hungrily. “Anything, anything?”


I stared right back at her. “Anything.”


“Perfect. I love this arrangement. You’re going to be so much fun to quip with and your content choices are excellent. And if you ever start annoying me I can just shove you between my ass cheeks.”


I stuttered. “Your what?”


“I’m just fucking with ya shortstack. Unless you want it…”  She leaned in real close and stared at me seductively. “Tell me does that sound good? My naked ass in front of you. Me lubing your body up nice and thoroughly. Holding you firmly in my hand as you inch closer and closer to the hole. And with a” She put her finger inside her cheek and pulled “pop there you are, trapped deep within my asshole. And you’re stuck there until I decide you get to come out.”  She broke out laughing and brought her hand to her face. “Holy shit your face is so red. You're speechless. Yes! I win!”


I tried to make a comeback, but it came out stilted and awkward. “Hey, uh, don’t threaten me with a good time.”


She wiped a tear from her eye. “Hahaha. Oh geez. I won that so hard.”


“No you didn’t.”


She chuckled. “Yes, I did.”


“Nu-uh.”


“Yu-huh.”


“You did not.”


“Come on, admit it.”


I shook my head. “I’m not gonna lie.”


“So you admit that I won.”


“Not a chance.”


“Come on, just admit it already.”


“Or what?”


“I’ll just have to… catch you.” She slowly reached at me, making a very clear show about how playful and careful she was being. 


I walked a little bit over to the left and avoided her hand that moved at a snail’s pace as it landed on her desk. “I got away.”


“Well here it comes again.”


Once again I leisurely walked to the side as her hand came down to her desk and I made a snide remark. This process continued and got faster and faster until she was actually trying to grab me, which wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t been continuously egging her on. Instead of slamming her hand down on her desk, she just swiped at the air, making sure she wouldn’t hurt me.


“How the hell are you this fast?”


“One of the perks of being tiny, I can move pretty quickly and my endurance is out of this world.” 


Finally, after a few minutes she caught me in her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around me. “I got you.”


“Technically you did.”


“What do you mean technically? I did.”


“Yes, technically you did.”


“Argh Tony. I know what you’re trying to do.” She sighed. “Now just admit that I won.”


“Nah, you just got lucky. Your hands are bigger than your brain.”


“You…”


“Rapscallion?”


“That’s a word for sure.”


“It’s the perfect word for me. What a shame though that winner isn’t a good word for you though.”


“Well how about this? Huh.” She opened her fist and held my chest down with her index finger. I was trapped on her desk. Apart from some wiggling, I couldn’t move until she decided to let me go. “I’ve got you trapped with just a finger.” Her voice became a lot softer. “It’s okay right, I’m not pressing too hard or hurting you, am I?”


I smiled at her. “You’re not hurting me. You’re being plenty gentle. And thank you for having super short nails.”


She looked at me caringly. “Good. Let me know if I do okay.”


I winked. “Alright.”


“And of course my nails are super short, I play the piano, didn’t you see that keyboard over there.” 


We paused as I looked at her keyboard. “Huh. Are you good at it?”


“Yeah. I’ve been playing for close to a decade and a half at this point.”


“Wow, that’s pretty good. I have a tiny keyboard, with weighted keys of course, but I don’t practice as much as I should. I’d get a guitar but it's a bit of a hassle to maintain because strings can be tricky at my size.”


“Wow, we should duet some time.”


I winked at her. “I’d love that.”


“So now that…huh. You’re pretty in shape.”


“Well yeah, I gotta be well equipped to run around and climb and all that.”


She shook her head. “Anyway. So now that you’re my prisoner do you admit that I’ve won.”


“You’ve won the pettiness competition, but you haven’t won this.”


She squinted at me. “The pettiness competition? Really? Isn’t that a bit childish?”


“Isn’t what you’re doing a bit childish?”


“Fair point.” She jokingly whined, “come on, just admit I won.”


“That would require you winning.” I stuck my tongue out at her.


“Fine, I guess I have to pull out my finishing move.” She took her other hand and put her other index finger on her armpit and rubbed it around. “I’m armed with stronger ammunition now.”


“Oh please. You wouldn’t dare try that.” But, I hope you do.


She started lowering her finger towards me. “Say mercy.”


“No.” I wasn’t scared at all. I trusted her already.


“Come on. Just say it.”


I just shook my head as her other, sweat soaked, finger got closer and closer. 


In a playful semi-singing voice, she said, “If you don’t say mercy, I’m gonna rub my armpit sweat all over your face. It’s getting closer.”


“Be that as it may, you still didn’t win.” 


She stopped her finger an inch above my face and wiped it off on her shirt. “Well you play the game of chicken well. I’ll remember that.”


“You seem to have a lot of things about me you want to remember. Is that a crush you’re developing.”


She tried to hide the redness in her cheeks and sarcastically said, “Why do you like me back?”


“You say that sarcastically, but your eyes are hopeful.”


She blushed. She lifted her finger off of me and changed the topic quickly. She lowered herself to be at eye level with me. “So given that you’re tiny and nothing causes any lasting pain as you confirmed, which I absolutely needed to hear before even thinking about suggesting this. Can I please step on you?”


I stood up and looked at her. “Wow, that’s a big ask. And what’s in it for me?”


“I’ll flash you. For 30 seconds you get to see my boobs.” Her cheeks turned bright red as if her face just processed the words that came out of her mouth.


That stopped me in my tracks. “Come again?”


“Y-Yeah. Well actually scratch that, you get to see my boobs for 30 seconds regardless. You know, assuming you want that. I’m not going to use that to leverage you into doing something you don’t want. Assuming of course you would like to see them. Which I think you do. But if you don’t want me to step on you I absolutely won’t.”


Let me make a note here, that I could never find another girl like Lauren, nor would I want to. My heart is entirely filled with love for her.


“Wow. That’s amazing. But, you clearly want it to happen. So how come you aren’t just doing it?”


“I need your consent. You can’t do anything without consent. Just because I’m bigger and stronger than you doesn’t mean I’m going to force you to do something without your consent. You are still a person.”


“Thank you. It would be very easy for you to pretend that I’m not a person. I appreciate you treating me like one.”


“Yeah, of course. But it’s also no fun without consent. I want to have the knowledge that you signed up for it. It’s so much more fun that way.”


“But before when I was under your finger, how come you just held me there?”


“Well if you had asked me to stop I would have. You just didn’t. You didn’t seem scared or to really hate it.”


“Well yeah, even if it’s a bit soon to trust you, I do. You’ve been pretty great so far and you don’t actually want to hurt me. If there was any actual damage from anything you would be very careful. Before I confirmed my ability to handle everything you were very gentle and made sure nothing happened. And even still when you had me under your finger you only applied enough pressure for me to not move, you were making sure not to hurt me. So try as much as you want to deny it, but you’re just a big ol’ teddy bear inside.”


“Fine, but only if you admit you’re a little teddy bear inside and out.”


“You know I am. Feel free to cuddle with me any time.”


She smirked at me. “Not a bad idea, you know. Maybe later.”


“Sounds nice. And yeah, you have my consent to step on me.”


“Awesome. So uhm…uh, do you wanna see?” She pulled at her tank top, I picked up that the little bit of nervousness as she did it. 


“Is it okay to say absolutely?”


She pursed her lips. “Normally no, but for you I can make an exception. You’re the first person to ever see them. So I better not hear anything mean.” She paused and under her breath said, “Please, don’t say anything mean.”


“I would never.”


She switched back to her more confident self and said, “Alright, this never happened. Got it? Good. Now get ready to see your first pair.” She lifted up her shirt, revealing a pink bra beneath the tank top. “I didn’t intentionally color-code by the way, I was just wearing this bra already and cycling through clothes with it before putting on the tank top. But, you should get what I said I’d give you. So here it is.” 


My jaw opened wide and I lost all sense of time. Years could have passed and I wouldn’t have known. The sight was too glorious to put into words. 


Never in the history of the world have there been breasts as perfect as Lauren’s. No matter how many times I see them, each time I’m overcome with how wonderful they are. 


I had a feeling she went past 30 seconds, but I wasn’t going to complain. When she eventually started putting her bra back on I felt as if I was being broken from a trance. 


She smiled at me. “Wow. I guess you really enjoyed that.”


“I loved it. Thank you. And even though that never happened, thank you for that happening.”


“Of course. So are you still alright with me stepping on you?”


“Yeah sure, totally.”


She giggled. “Your mind is absolutely in a fog, man.”


I finger snapped at her. “It sure is and it’s for sure worth it.”


She rubbed her chin. “I wonder how you’d react if I let you touch them…”


My eyes fluttered and I struggled to breathe.


She laughed. “Wow. Just the thought of touching them is setting your mind off.”


“Like Westley said in the Princess Bride, there’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. So you gotta treasure them.”


She smiled as she ran her finger over her tank top, pressing against her breasts. “Are you saying they’re perfect? That you wanna treasure them? You’re gonna have to earn it little Tony. Think you’re up for that?”


I boldly pointed at her. “You can bet your last doubloon on it lassie; I’ll have earned it long before you can finish singing Yankee-Doodle-Dandy.”


Lauren snorted and brought her hand to her eyes. “What the hell kind of sentence did you just say? That was the most over the place thing I’ve ever heard. What were you auditioning for SnapCube for a new live fandub of Sonic 06?” 


“Omega count how many sand is here.”


“Oh you have no idea how happy I am that you know exactly what I’m talking about.”


“Well it is one of the funniest things on the internet.”


She smiled at me and breathed gleefully. Her eyes glazed over a little for a few seconds. 


I smiled back, hoping that I wasn’t imagining what we had between us. She’s so beautiful.


She snapped out of it. “Why do you have that look on your face?”


“I dunno, why did You have that look on your face?”


Her face got a little red. Defensively, and shyly she said, “I–I don’t know what you’re talking about.”


I smirked at her. “Alright, we can go with that if you want.”


She crossed her arms. “Sh-shut up.” 


I gave her a wink and decided to stop teasing her. She’s so damn cute like that. I really really hope she feels what I feel. 


She sighed and sat down on her bed. After several seconds, she said, “Thank you for dropping it.”  She bent down and pulled her sock off of her foot and held it out in front of the desk. Back to her cheery voice, she said, “Ready to hop in?”


I cocked my head at her. “Huh? What do you mean?”


She smiled mischievously. “The deal was I could step on you. You never specified how I would, with how much force, or how many times I could.” 


I raised my eyebrows. “Oh you are good.”


“I’m the best.” She winked at me.


“I’ll give you this. You win this time. This battle may be yours but the war is far from over. I’ll be much more prepared for you next time.” I leapt forward into her sock and fell down to the toe section. “Do your worst!”


She stuttered for a few seconds before saying. “My worst? Are you sure?”


“I’m positive. Remember I can take anything. I showed you some of my speed and a bit of my super crazy endurance already, I can do a bunch of physical things for way longer than normal. I can handle a whole lot. Also remember I got night vision, that’s not really relevant I just love it. This condition has a whole lot of perks with it. So feel free to go ahead.” 


“Good.” She sighed. “Tony, I was kidding about the sock for now. I wasn’t actually going to have you get in there this time. I was just going to step on you once. Do you want me to get you out of there now?”


“Well, you live, you learn. I guess next time I’ll be more patient and think things through. Well, probably not. But go ahead you have my full consent for anything you want to try with me in there, as long as my mom doesn’t know about this, it’s alright.”


Lauren smiled. “Alright. Get comfortable because a big ol’ foot is gonna be keeping you company for a bit.” She moved onto her bed and teasingly waved at me as her foot entered the sock. I was in between her big and second toes as they wiggled around me.


She put her foot on the floor and said, “If you’re okay, punch twice.”


I punched twice and heard her sigh in relief. “Alright, you know morse code?


I punched ‘yes’ into her toe. 


“Excellent. If you want me to stop, punch ‘no’ otherwise I’ll let you out when I feel like it.”


I punched ‘ok’ and relaxed. I trusted her and was along for the ride. She slowly started rubbing her toes together against my body. Even when she squeezed them, it didn’t hurt that much. She gently swung her foot as she sat on her bed. It was a bit like a hammock. 


She put it back down and stood up and stepped a bit around the room. “You alright?”


I punched ‘ok’ again.


“I want to try a little more pressure, okay?”


I punched ‘ok’ again and she stood on her toes. The pressure was more intense, but nothing I couldn’t take. 


Alright confession time. I love that shit. Now obviously everyone can understand loving big boobs, it’s simple. Boobs are awesome, being tiny makes breasts bigger therefore more breasts which equals more awesome. The same equation for butts. However, feet. Well it’s not just feet I like, it’s torture. I’m incredibly masochistic. I love pain. I guess that’s a natural consequence of never getting any permanent harm from anything. Possibly, or maybe I’m just a freak. Well I’m definitely a freak. Only with a hot girl though, otherwise it’s just not appealing. But yeah a hot girl dishing out some pain, some stink, some humiliation, etc. sign me up. And Lauren oh she’s a hot girl, the hottest girl ever. 


I didn’t lick her toes, but I did open my mouth and the small amount of sweat that had formed dripped into my mouth. I smiled at the taste and the pressure around me. 


Yeah, I know. That’s a little disgusting. Yes, but have you considered that I’m just kinky. 


She stood normally again and asked me how I was. 


After I let her know, she stood on her other foot. She moved my body around and moved me to her sole. “You are killing it down there Tony. I’m happy you’re alright. I don’t want anything happening to you.” She walked around a bit. “You know, this is a good place to keep you, under my arch there isn’t a lot of pressure, I’m not feeling you that much there. I’ll make a note of that.” Even though I couldn’t see it, I could tell she was smirking.


After a few minutes she moved me under the ball of her foot. “Are you alright there? It'll be a lot more pressure there so if you need me to stop let me know immediately.”

 

I punched for her to continue and she brought her foot onto the carpet. She cautiously added more and more pressure until she was standing regularly. After I confirmed I was, she let out another sigh of relief. 


“I know you said you could handle anything, but it's just so scary. I really don’t want to hurt you, I’m going to keep testing the waters to make sure you can handle it like you said. I won’t ever go past the limits you set.”


I punched ‘Good thanks’ 


She rocked back and forth as she stood on me. I was taking her full weight and I loved it. 


If you want an explanation think about the meme: Step on me tall lady. Well Lauren isn’t just tall, to me, she’s gigantic. If things were at my scale she’d easily be over 100 feet tall. So yeah step on me tall lady. Step the hell out of me gigantic lady. 

 


“This will be the real test, some stomping. To truly see if you can handle this. Only if you’re really okay with it.”


‘Ok go.’


“You’re adventurous Tony. And brave. It’s impressive. Alright here goes.” She raised her foot and took a deep breath. It sped down to the carpet and made a thud.


My body took the impact and I felt the pressure weighing down on me. It’s so hard to explain how I loved it.  But it felt great. 


‘Ok.’


“You know, I’m feeling pretty energetic. I might even be in the mood for a run now that I know you’ll be alright.”


I absolutely loved hearing that. My greatest challenge was going to be hiding how much I loved it from her. I didn’t want to let her know that I enjoyed it too much. At least not yet. Even if I liked her, I wanted to not let anything get in the way of our friendship and that would have made things awkward if I really really enjoyed it. 


“I’m going to get us a drink from the kitchen, which means I’ll be heading downstairs. I won’t be able to take you out until I get back because they’ll see me. So if you don’t want to be in there when I’m doing it let me know now.”


I punched ‘ok go’ and she said, “Excellent. I’ll check on you once I’m back here. If it is too much, let me know and I’ll try to move you in there so it won’t be as much pressure.”


She walked out of the room and stood at the top of the stairs. She spoke quietly. “Here goes, last chance. And remember if you do have any issues just punch and I’ll find a way to move you to my arch where it won’t be as bad.”


‘Ok, thanks. Go’


Her foot hovered in the air as she readied herself to start walking down the stairs. I heard her take a deep breath before her foot came down and hit the stair. She kept moving forward and downward, bringing me along for the ride.


BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Oh hell yes! I loved that. It’s hard to explain enjoying the pain like I do, but I just love it so much. I was trapped under the ball of her foot as she walked down the stairs, what was insignificant to her was my entire world. How effortlessly she could dominate me. And the best part was I trusted her, if things went south, she would take me out as soon as I needed. 


She stopped and I figured we had reached the bottom, but after a few seconds she went down two more steps and headed to the kitchen. After a little bit she paused and under her breath said, “Shit. I wasn’t thinking. It’s tiles.”


I punched ‘ok’ 


She whispered. “You sure?”


‘Yes’ 


She stepped forward and I felt a lot more pressure on me. But I was a champ and loved it, because I’m a masochist.


‘Ok’ 


She leaned down and whispered. “Phew. I’m glad you’re alright.” She kept moving, the intensity of her footsteps was much stronger on the harder surface. Which I loved.


She walked to the fridge and opened the door. 


Although it was muffled, I heard Isabella say “Are the two of you getting along?”


“Yeah it’s going great. I’m really enjoying talking to him, I just came to get us something to drink.”


“That’s wonderful. You two can tell me more about it during dinner, which will be ready soon so come down soon.”


“We will.”


I heard the fridge door close and Lauren began walking again. After a little bit the hard tile was replaced with the carpet. As she turned and started walking up the stairs I smiled at the new way pressure was being exerted on me. With a sigh, I began forcing my erection to go away, not wanting her to see it when she took me out of the sock. 


I enjoyed it as she went up the stairs and applied the most pressure to my body yet. But I had to focus on calming myself down. 


She walked back into her room and sat down at her bed. She pulled her sock off of her foot and I slid into her sock. She looked at her foot for a few moments before looking into the sock.


I blushed at her as we made eye contact.  


She tilted the sock and I landed on her hand. She held me on her palm and asked, “Hey, you alright?”


“Yeah. I’m fine. Like I said, I can take anything.”


She looked at me with concern. “No, but really. Was it awful?”


“No, I trusted you which let me let go of my thoughts. I knew you would take me out if I needed you to. I knew you didn’t really want to hurt me.” 


Well it hurt, but the kind of hurt I loved. The kind that turned me on. 


“You’re right, I don’t want to hurt you. Just have some fun with you. So let me know if I ever actually hurt you so I can stop, immediately. For now, I think I should clean you off. Our moms would kill us if they found this is what we were doing.”


“Agreed.” I chuckled. “The way you worded that almost made it seem like we were doing something a little scandalous.”


“Not today lover-boy. You already saw my boobs. But, at some point I do want to try out the cuddling idea. You as a teddy bear sounds kind of nice.”


“Ah so you like to be the big spoon.”


“I don’t mind it. But, let’s go clean you off. You smell like my feet.” She put her sock back on and  walked with me to her bathroom.


I teasingly asked. “Are you saying you can’t handle the smell, while I took it like a champ?”


“I can put you in worse places, you know.” She gave me a wink. “No, I don’t mind it. But I think it will be hard to explain to our moms why you smell like that without them getting suspicious.”


“Agreed. I don’t want them to know. My mom will get so worried. I’m glad to have a friend in you and I don’t want to jeopardize that. So we can do whatever we want as long as it’s secret.” I got serious for a moment. “I never said this to you, okay, but I have been a little lonely for a while and it’s nice to have a friend in person. And this is a secret alright, but I did always want a younger sister. Even if I like being by myself a lot, I still have wanted someone like you in my life for a long time. If they do get married, I will be very happy for them of course, but I’ll also be happy to have you as a part of my life. I’ve wanted someone I could hang out with day-to-day and just chill with and not only are you chill, not only are you almost as witty as I am, you’re really kind so just thanks for being awesome to me. You’ve been great so far at treating me like a person and not an action figure and I really appreciate it.”


Lauren smiled at me. “Thank you. Tony. That sensitive side of yours is a very interesting one. You continue to surprise me. But I’m happy that you feel safe around me and trust me. I was worried meeting you, that I would scare you off. I didn’t want to hurt you or anything. But I’m really glad that you trust me.”


She turned on the water and held her finger under it until it was sufficiently warm.  She brought me to it and I let her know it was good. I stood there on her palm and got thoroughly wet. She brought her other hand and rubbed me with soap. After all the soap was washed off, she thoroughly dried me with a towel. 


“Your hair is all messed up and cute like that.”


“Yeah, yeah, this tiny’s adorable nature is multiplied by 2 with messy hair. Let me fix it before we head down.”


“You know I might just play with your hair later to make it all messy again to make it cuter.”


“You can try that another time.”


Lauren smiled at me. “I can!?”


“We’ll see. Maybe you’ll have to do something to earn it.”


“Deal!”


I chuckled. “Wow. I didn’t think that just playing with my hair would excite you that much. But thank you for not just doing it without asking.”


“Of course. There will be tons of things we can try with your size and tons of things I might want to do, but I give you my word that none of it ever happens without your consent.”


“Thank you. I truly appreciate that.”


“Of course. And I only will ever try things because I know it won’t cause you any real harm. As it is, I’ll probably be protective of you because that’s just going to be my nature. But, if you were a lot less durable then I swear I would be more careful than humanly possible. Whatever we try out, it’s only because you’re game for it.”


“Deal!”


“Hell yeah. Now let’s go down for dinner.”


Lauren put out her hand for me and brought me down to the dining room table. It was interesting for me to go down the stairs normally. As we went down, it dawned on me that when she paused she was thinking about jumping off from a couple of stairs from the bottom before, but decided against it. I smiled in retrospect at her deciding to be careful over playful. 


As all four of us sat at the table, Isabella said, “I’m so happy you two are getting along so well.


Lauren smiled. “It’s amazing mom, we hit it off instantly. The two of you made children that were just made for each other apparently. It’s great.”


My mom asked. “Can I get a picture of you two? It just warms my heart.”


The two of us agreed and Lauren held me below her chin as we smiled, half-awkwardly but whatever. 


Lauren asked for my mom to forward her those pictures.


My mom excitedly said, “I can show you some pictures when he was a boy.”


I was exasperated. “Mommy!”


Lauren cut in. “I would love to see that. Do you have any baby pictures?” 


“Tons!”


“Yes! Could you please send some of them to me?”


“Of course, I’ll share a whole drive of them with you.”


“Thank you Amelia.”


I glared at Lauren and she just stuck her tongue out at me. 


“I’m just so happy he has someone else to look out for him. I was worried about other kids when he was young so he didn’t get to make too many friends and online school is rough and I had always wanted to give him a younger sibling but I was so worried about the commitment another child would create and just thank you for being such a caring young lady. Our family wasn’t incomplete before but it’s even fuller now.”


We had a great dinner, with some mild playful ribbing every now and then again. Our moms got along very well and even if it was the first time Lauren and I had met, we already felt like a family. I was very happy. When we finished, Lauren brought me back up to her room and we talked for a little bit before I had to leave.


I smiled at Lauren. “My mom really likes you. I’m really happy she likes you. I think we’ll be seeing a lot of each other going forward.


“We absolutely will. Let me get your number and we’ll keep talking after you leave. And your steam ID. I want to demolish you in some video games. 


“Of course. But, your use of the word demolish, implies that you think you have a chance at winning. And I can assure you, you have no shot.”


“Oh we will see about that. You’ll find that I’m a hell of a gamer.


“Oh I don’t doubt that. I just doubt your ability to win, because you didn’t win that earlier.”


She pointed her finger at me. “You said that I won the battle but not the war.”


“Ah, but that was only that battle. Which was secondary to the prior battle. Therefore I have still come out victorious for today.”


“Sure. And I’m the Queen of England.”


I quickly kneeled down. “Your Majesty.” 


She giggled and said, “Get up. What are you doing?”


“A knight is bound to serve the crown provided the crown remains just and true.”


She smiled. “And how did this crown get its power?”


“From the Lady in the Lake of course.”


“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.”


I exhaled joyfully. “You truly are amazing. I never would have expected to meet someone like you.”


“Well you know what nobody expects?”


In unison we yelled: “NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!”


The two of us burst out into laughter. We kept joking around until we remembered to give each other our numbers. We sent each other messages to confirm and then we switched to exchanging our steam names.


“It’s RosesNSwords” 


Lauren nodded her head, “That’s actually pretty good. It’s better than mine, that's for sure.”


“It can’t be that bad.”


With more embarrassment than she should have had, she said, “It’s Weebgirl9000’ 


I laughed at how embarrassed she was over what was a pretty cool and funny username.


“Hey! Don’t laugh at it.”


“I wouldn’t have laughed at it if you didn’t make a big deal about it. I wasn’t even laughing at the name, I was laughing at how extra you were being about it. It’s not that embarrassing. It’s a good name, you just made too much of a deal over it.”


She sat down on her bed and sulked. 


After a little bit, I said. “Hey, are you going to accept my request or not?”


She stopped sulking and got up to go to her laptop and accepted it. “I’m surprised you actually use the app.”


“Well what else was I going to do? You were throwing yourself a pity party on your bed and someone needed to snap you out of it.”


“I was not throwing a pity party, you…rapscallion!”


I smiled, glad she was back. “I’m happy you’re referencing earlier, but…” In my most ridiculous old person voice I said, “I am your elder. You have to respect me.”


She pointed her finger at me. “Firstly that’s a logical fallacy. Just because you’re older doesn’t mean jack squat. Secondly, you’re only older by a few months. And thirdly, this is the biggest one here. I'm bigger.”


“No, you’re not.”


She channeled her inner Jim Halpert and stared at me for a long ass time. “In what capacity are you bigger than me?”


Gleefully, I said. “Ego.”


“That’s for sure.”


We talked for a couple of minutes, before I said, “As a freebie. You can uh go ahead and play with  my hair for a little bit.”

Lauren paused and looked at me. “A-Are you sure?”


I shrugged my shoulders. “Yeah. I mean, I know you want to and I’ll fix my hair when we’re done. You’ve been great today and I know I have that irresistible tiny charm. But really, once again, thanks for being awesome and treating me like a person. So go ahead, I know you really want to.” 


She held out her hand and I stepped on. She sat down on her bed and leaned back against the wall. Gently, she rubbed her index finger through my hair. She switched to her thumb and continued to gently ruffle my hair. “This is nice. I really like this Tony.”


I smiled back up at her. “Well I’m glad you like it. It feels nice for me too. I really appreciate how gentle you’re being. Not just now, but all of today. You’re a natural at handling a tiny. You’re a natural at making me feel comfortable.”


Her cheeks got a little rosey. “I, thank you. That was very sweet of you to say.”


She kept gingerly rubbing my head for a few more minutes before we started to wrap things up.


I spent a little bit of time fixing my hair. “It was great meeting you, when you come over to our house the game systems have all the tiny controllers so we can game together.”


“Awesome, I’d love that. Hopefully it’ll be soon. But at least we have each other's numbers now so we can talk.”


I gave her a thumbs up. “Absolutely. I’m glad for technology. Life would be so boring without it.”


“I agree.” She looked down, and with some shyness, and said, “Maybe next time we could try something else with your tiny nature…”


“Do you have anything in mind?”


“Uhhm. Yes I do. I was wondering if maybe I could uh try…” She closed her eyes and her voice got higher. “Sitting on you?”


“We’ll see. I’m not giving you a definitive yes, but wear soft pants like yoga pants or leggings, because jeans are uncomfortable.”


She sighed in relief. “Thank you. Just getting used to you know, stuff.” With a little quickness, she said, “But that’s not all I wanna do, you know. I do enjoy your presence, a lot.”


“Well I enjoy your presence too. So it’s good that we both do because otherwise our moms getting married would be mega awkward.”


“Agreed.” She checked her phone. “Ugh, I guess it’s time for me to bring you back down.


I rubbed the back of my neck. “Before I go…could I get a hug for the road?”


She blushed a little. “Oh uhm, uh.”


“On your cheek. You know, your face.”


She looked down. “Oh yeah. If that’s where you want…”


“Unless you want to hug me anywhere else.”


She blushed a lot more. “I didn’t say anything like that.” 


“I know.” I smiled. “But your eyes did.”


“N-No they didn’t. You don’t know what you’re talking about.”


“Okay, if you say so. But you already flashed me, so why are you getting nervous now?”


“I’m not nervous, you're nervous.”


I chuckled. “Do you want me to stop teasing you now?”


She nodded her head and quietly said, “Yes please.”


I chuckled and mimed zipping my lips. Interesting. It’s odd what makes her blush and what doesn’t. Maybe she does like me back. I mean there’s a possibility. But technically nothing is impossible. I mean I hope she does.


She regained her composure and said, “Well we’re running out of time and I owe you a hug so hop on.”


I stepped onto her hand and she brought me to her cheek. She carefully pressed me against her soft face. I smiled at her touch.


Quietly, she said, “I’m glad our moms met.”


“Me too, me too.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading let me know what you think. I really enjoyed writing about these two and have plans to continue down the line.