- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Wow, it took a lot longer to write a chapter than I thought.

“Please, what did I do to deserve this?? Let me out, this is scary!”

The tiny college girl was meekly pounding on the glass prison she was in. It hadn’t fully registered to her just how powerless she was in this situation. She was getting nervous and her legs started to shake.

“What are you going to do to me?! Lucy, we can work something out! Please! We can-“

The tiny girl collapsed to the bottom of the tall glass cup mid-sentence as a huge blob of thick, bubbly liquid fell violently on top of her. It was enough to engulf her entire body. She screamed and thrashed as she tried to get out of the mess.

“Hahaha, shut up nerd. You thought you were cool correcting my answer in chemistry class? Who even reads that dumb textbook? Look, you’re only going to make this worse for yourself Emily.”

Lucy loomed over the poor girl and her shadow cast shade over Emily’s entire existence. Emily used to be normal-sized, but right now she was less than an inch or about 2 centimeters tall. Emily was a 23 year old shy, modestly dressed white girl with brunette hair. She didn’t look conventionally pretty but was kind of cute in her own way. Not pretty enough to be accepted into Lucy’s group of friends though. Lucy was a 20 year old tall, smug Chinese girl with jet-black hair and the face and body of a model. She dressed super fashionably in a low-cut top and tight jeans. She was extremely popular with the guys at the university and had a lot of popular friends, even if she was kind of dumb. Her voice was a little lower for a girl, and her regular speech kind of droned on in a seductive way. It was a bit nasally too because she was sick with a cold.

“How do you like being spit on? Haha, you’re so pathetic, look at you. Don’t bother trying to beg for your life. I’m in control here. Nobody that tiny has any rights, and I can do whatever I want with you.”

This time, she loudly hocked up a loogie and spit it onto the already drenched girl. The phlegm violently struck her down even harder than just spit, and Emily was engulfed once again. In her screaming, she inhaled a rocket of disgusting spit and thick phlegm through her mouth and nose and instantly started heaving to reject the disgusting liquid. The subtle taste of cold medicine hit her tastebuds. She was trapped under the gooey mess. The heaving only deprived her of more oxygen and she painfully inhaled more disgusting ooze again out of instinct. She finally managed to pop her head out and heave it all out again, not knowing what was her mucous or Lucy’s. If the first round didn't do it, snow Lucy's cold virus was surely invading Emily's system. She was sure to get sick soon as well.

“Hahahaha, you want some moreeee? I hope you know how to swim!”

The panic had set in at this point. The tiny girl was a wet mess of scream-crying, heaving, and coughing. She managed to stop heaving and let out a desperate, raspy plea. “Please, you don’t have to do this, I’m sorry! I’ll do anything! Just let me go PLEASE!!!” She was pounding on the walls of the tall glass cup. The nasty concoction which pooled up to her torso smelled like bad breath and cold medicine, and she began to heave again. She wanted to stop staring downward at the disgusting mess around her, so she looked back up at Lucy. All she could see was Lucy’s massive cleavage hurling towards her as Lucy leaned over and spit again. The girl was struck down violently once again into the pool of smelly, viscous spit and phlegm.

“Nobody disses me like that and doesn’t get what’s coming to them. Fucking know-it-all bitch. Alright, if you’re going to be annoying and scream like a little bitch I might as well take my time. Maybe if you shut up, I’ll make sure you die quicker. If I even decide to put you out of your misery.”

Lucy stopped her onslaught so she could check Instagram while Emily could properly process just how powerless and disgusted she was. After about 5 grueling minutes, Emily started really freaking out. She was begging for mercy. But it only made Lucy chuckle as she ignored her. 5 minutes went by. Emily was still trapped, unable to escape the disgusting liquid around her. Trapped in a giant cup at the mercy of a beautiful, cruel, giant woman. 10 minutes. Still trapped. Emily's throat burned from all the screaming. Lucy didn't have a care in the world just looking at social media while her slave was losing her mind. 20 minutes. Still just an insignificant bug trapped in a cage. Nowhere to go. No way out. Emily was panicking more and more. 30 minutes finally went by and it felt like an eternity to Emily. After 30 minutes Lucy suddenly spit into the cup again to remind her that this torture wasn’t over. The begging now turned into uncontrollable scream-crying as she kept pounding on the glass.

“HELP!!! AHHHH! SOMEONE! PLEASE! OH MY GOD! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! PLEASE I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!!! SOMEONE!!!”

Every now and then Lucy would spit into the cup, and she took her sweet time. Agonizing minutes would go on while Lucy didn’t care. She made sure to directly hit Emily each time, adding in a loogie here and there. The pathetic girl had to accept what was coming to her. Her mental took blow after blow as the longer time dragged on. It got to the point where pretty soon Emily had to tread “water.” Now, there was a new obstacle to surviving. The pool reeked with a mix of noxious smells and Emily couldn’t stop heaving. But Lucy continued. It just didn’t stop. Again, and again. The minutes felt like hours. The glass was starting to fill up with bubbly, disgusting, opaque white spit. Eventually, Emily lost the energy to scream. The heaving took up a lot of her energy too. She transitioned to light crying as she focused all of her remaining energy on keeping her head above the bubbly pool. All she could focus on was staying alive. She couldn’t keep this up for much longer. She let out a final, desperate plea.

“Please….Lucy….I’m going to drown….Please….I don’t want to die….”

Lucy suddenly perked up at this information. She didn’t think about Emily drowning.

“Oh yeahhhhh, you probably can’t swim for that long. I can’t have you die now! I’m having way too much fun!”

Lucy casually walked out of her room and went to the kitchen. But Emily was in hell. She was exhausted at this point. Her muscles burned in pain as she struggled to stay afloat. All she could think about now was survival. She needed to breathe. And her chest and lungs burned from all the inhalation and heaving. She couldn’t keep this up for much longer. It felt like Lucy was gone for an eternity. Tread. Keep going. Tread. Stay alive. Tread. Keep breathing. But it was no use. Her muscles finally gave out and she sank into the disgusting liquid. Now all she could do was hold her breath until she drowned. Thankfully, Lucy arrived just at this moment. She brought out a large baking sheet with edges that were too tall for Emily to climb out of. She put the baking sheet on the floor and dumped the cup’s contents onto the sheet.

“Hey, you’re not dead already right? C’mon, don’t tell me you drowned already.”

Emily crashed into the sheet with the spit’s waves and managed to sit up on the sheet to take more exasperated breaths once more. All around her was the nasty spit and loogie, but it all flattened out on the sheet so she was no longer drowning. She was absolutely drenched in sticky, smelly liquid. After getting some breaths in she collapsed on her back, exhausted and coughing. The overexertion to her muscles and lungs made her dizzy and disoriented. She didn’t have the energy to do anything but lay there and cough. The microscopic virus particles from Lucy's cold were numerous and invading Emily's system as she lay there. Lucy sat on her chair, and she looked like a massive goddess on a throne looking down at Emily on the ground.

“Aww I’m sorryyyyy, did I hurt you? What, you’re not athletic enough to swim? Maybe you should try going to the gym more often like me. Maybe you would have a better ass that way. Speaking of which, I exercised earlier today for a reason. You might be wondering why I’m still wearing my sneakers in my room.”

Lucy raised her massive feet one at a time and removed her dark pink running shoes to reveal her giant dirty socks. Within a few seconds a putrid smell 10x worse than the spit assaulted Emily’s nose. She gasped at the sudden disgust she felt. Lucy then removed her damp socks and the smell got even worse. Emily was too busy dealing with the disgust that she didn’t even notice Lucy turning one of her huge socks inside out and dropping it on her tiny body. It engulfed her into darkness like a humongous, damp, and smelly weighted blanket. Emily suddenly regained a little strength to weakly cry out.

“AHHH! OH MY GOD STOP!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!”

Emily crawled on her hands and knees trying to get out, sobbing, covered with slimy spit in a wet cavern with spit on the ground underneath the heavy, wet blanket. The putrid smell was intense and unbearable. Emily tried her best not to heave anymore because her lungs and chest hurt so badly. She was at the lowest point she’d ever been in her life. Her spirit was slowly breaking, but she had enough strength to slowly make it out from underneath the giant, disgusting sock. She was miserably sobbing her eyes out.

“Lucy, stop this, I beg of you! I’m sorry for what I did! I’ll never do it again! I-…Wait, what are you doing? NO STOP-MMMMPH!!”

Lucy suddenly raised her bare foot and pressed it lightly right onto Emily’s entire existence. Emily was pushed onto her back with her face firmly smushed against the very middle of the sweaty, oppressive sole of Lucy’s foot. Though Lucy was only applying a tiny bit of pressure, it was a great force to have such a huge foot crushing down on Emily. No amount of pushback could counter the oppressive weight of the foot. Lucy could just barely hear Emily’s muffled screams. Lucy kept her foot there for 10 slow seconds while Emily squirmed and panicked, unable to breathe.

“Ohhhh, you like that little girl? I’m sorry my feet smell so baaaad.”

Lucy sensually rubbed her massive feet all over Emily’s ragdoll body. She would press down on her body and rub until lifting her gigantic foot up, only to press it down on Emily once again. She pressed it down, rubbing onto the ground very softly, and raised her foot repeatedly only to press it down again.

“PLEASE STO-MMMMMPH….I’M SORRY-MMMMPH…PLEASE…”

Lucy was playfully rubbing her feet down on Emily, pushing down and up on her "softly." The sweat from the feet mixed into the wet disgusting spit that was all over Emily. Her teasing was like a titan playing with a tiny innocent subject, screaming and trying to make sense of the torture that she was subjected to. Whenever Lucy pressed her foot down it was like a god playing with a tiny toy to massage her feet. Emily was in complete panic while Lucy casually and gently rubbed her gigantic sticky soles all over her body with oppressive force. Like a cat playing with a toy.

“Hahaha, this is fun. How do you like my feet? I hope you enjoy my foot sweat, they get pretty sweaty when I workout a lot.”

Emily didn’t even have the time to process just how disgusted she was in between the panic. The temperature was high in this process. She was constantly flattened by the giant feet while completely drenched in spit, loogie, and foot sweat. Up and down. Lucy’s feet would lift up and relieve Emily of the pressure just to press down again. The soft soles would press Emily down onto the hard surface of the baking sheet. Up and down. And then the feet would press down and rub forwards and backwards to really show Emily that she had no control in this situation. Lucy’s playful bullying was cruel torture to Emily. Lucy raised her feet up for a bit just to ask Emily a question.

“Hey, cmon. Don’t be so sad. Look, I’ll help you get out of this situation. You're smart, right? Just answer this question for me. What’s 1 million times 1 million?”

“W-….W-What?....That’s….uhm...that's one trillion!” Emily said exasperated.

“Shut the fuck up nerd! That’s not the real answer!” Lucy said.

Lucy pressed down on Emily with her foot even harder than before. Emily was screaming, but Lucy didn’t care at all. Obviously, her answer wasn’t correct. Lucy knew that this know-it-all was just trying to trick her. She wasn’t going to let some nerd mock her like this.

“Alright little teacher's pet, if you want to fool me like this, I’ll have to make my punishment even worse!”

Lucy bent down low and angled one of her nostrils towards Emily, blocking the other nostril with her finger. She blew her nose hard and emptied its disgusting contents of snot all over Emily. Heavy, gelatin-like, diseased snot covered Emily's entire body. Emily thrashed and screamed underneath the disgusting snot. She used all of her depleted strength to try to get out. She was too tired to say much but she tried her best.

"Lucy, I'm really sorry, I'm sorry! Just stop! We can talk-MMMPH!!!"

Lucy kept blowing her nose onto Emily, emptying out her clogged nose's gross contents onto her. Each blow had a firehose force blowing against Emily with wind and snot. Emily was assaulted with waves of disgusting snot, further burying her into disgusting slime. Lucy gave no care to Emily trying to get out of the snot to breathe. She just kept blowing the most amount of snot onto her as possible. Emily struggled to free herself from the slime just to breathe. Her muscles burned in pain from everything she was already subjected to. When Lucy ran out of snot in one nostril, she transitioned to the other. Emily found herself in the middle of a giant, growing blob of snot which was threatening to engulf her entire body and suffocate her. All Emily knew was slimy, disgusting snot. The virus cells from Lucy's cold were already at work infecting Emily's frail little body. It was so thick and slimy. Emily didn't even have the strength to process just how disgusted she was. She was slimy and sticky covered in snot, spit, and foot sweat.

"Hahahaha ohhhhh mannnn. That's disgusting. You're such a little worm. You're so disgusting. Look at you! I think there's only one place you deserve to be in." 

Lucy picked up one of her damp socks. She picked up the slimey, spit, snot, and sweat covered Emily and put her inside the disgusting sock of her right foot.

“AHHHHH!!!!"

Emily fell down into Lucy's disgusting sweaty sock.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! PLEASE!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!”

After Emily fell down and sat at the end of Lucy’s smelly sock, Lucy's foot started to come in. The oppressive foot came to put the girl into her place. Now nothing could save her from the smelly foot coming down on her. She tried to tear at the cotton that sealed her fate, but her efforts were meaningless. The sock was woven too well for her to tear any hole in it. No matter how much she ripped at the fabric, nothing could free her.

“I think you need to learn a little lesson, so I’ll keep you in here. Have fun in my socks little slave!”

“SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!! I’M SORRY!!! PLEASE LET ME MMMMHPH-“

Emily was now nothing more than a piece of debris smashed between wet cotton and Lucy's sticky, soft, oppressive sole. Lucy then started to put her shoes on, completely trapping Emily inside the hot, sauna prison. It was now time to go to class. Lucy always got what she wanted. Life's good when it's this easy.

Chapter End Notes:

I want to add more to this story. I just got tired of waiting to publish what I have. Let me know if I should continue.