- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm putting together the rest of this story, but send me suggestions of material you think I should incorporate. What do you want to happen next? 

Nadia was a beautiful girl and she knew it. Hell, anyone with eyes knew it. She had topped out at 5’3” in the 4th grade, but even as her peers outgrew her she was a sight to behold. Everyone knew who she was, and she would spend her days brushing and flipping her long raven black hair back across her shoulders, not just for style, but to catch the many guys staring at her ass as she walked past. She loved the attention, but it was sometimes too much to handle. Her one release was swimming. Her mom had convinced her to join the local community swim team when they had moved to the area, and it had become her safe haven. At swim practice she didn’t have to worry about dressing up (although she was always stunning), and her teammates were nice too. They weren’t the people she normally hung out with at school – and that was the point. None of the senior guys were willing to join the team to get into her pants, not that they could keep up with her if they tried. Years of training had accentuated Nadia’s looks beyond her face. Her shoulders had been sculpted, her abs cut down to a slender waist, and an ass and thighs were both firm and toned. She was serious about her swimming, she was even thinking about scholarships to swim in college, but that was just one of the reasons nothing ever happened between the two of you.

You remember the day she first showed up on the pool deck. Years ago, before puberty had turned her into the tanned goddess she was today. Even back then you knew you liked her. As the years passed you two had been good friends, teammates, and even training partners, but nothing more. Nadia seemed to have a steady stream of boyfriends, and you were content to just be in her life – admiring her from afar … but mostly up close. In fact, when she had invited you to join her for some extra dry land training outside of normal practice hours, you were overjoyed. Several times a week you’d get together before swim practice for runs, push-ups, interval training, and core work. The workouts where hard, but not as hard as not getting caught looking down her shirt, or the way her sport shorts would stretch over her perfect curves as she squatted. You liked her, but no guy wanted to seem pervy, so you did your best. She noticed you from time to time, and appreciated your discretion. But after she’d had a rough day at school, or was feeling worked up or flirty, she would purposefully wear her low-cut shirts and her booty shorts. She liked feeling beautiful, even slutty sometimes. And you were just a friend to tease.

That was your life before it all happened, before you had shrunk and ended up the size of a thumbtack. Now your relationship with Nadia is a little more complicated …

 

Swim practice ended at 8pm, and like always the team spent a few minutes on deck chatting, drying off, and socializing before heading home. You and Nadia always shared a lane, and as she pulled herself out of the water you couldn’t help but notice that her suit had ridden up a little higher during practice. You glimpsed the smooth cheeks that paled in comparison with the rest of her tanned complexion. Tan lines were just an occupational hazard. But seeing her take off her cap and goggles and letting the water splash down onto her chest and down her toned stomach would have been too much. You saved yourself the embarrassment of sporting an erection in front of everyone by slowly floating down to the bottom of the pool – letting all the air out of your lungs until they burned enough to remind your junk that they needed the extra blood. You swear that sometimes your dick had a mind of its own.

“So which events are you planning on swimming at regionals next month?” Nadia asked as you pulled yourself out of the pool and grabbed a towel quickly covering your waist. You weren’t ashamed of your body, in fact you were more cut that most guys, but no sense in taking risks around her.

“uh … sorry what?” You muttered in reply. 

“Which events did coach put you down for? If you want to make nationals you better start preparing now.”

It was odd for her to be so perky after practice, but you responded “Oh, I’m doing the 100 fly, the 200 IM, and the 200 free.” Her face twisted as if thinking. “Those are some tough events, I’m only doing the 100 fly with you. But here’s an idea, I’ll put together some power workouts for us so we can gear up for the meet. Sound good?

She didn’t even wait for a reply. Deep down she knew you’d never miss a workout with her. “Good, see you tomorrow, same time! Don’t be late!” With a quick wink she turned and walked away, leaving you wondering what in the hell had just happened. Workouts were routine, why would she be so excited about this one? You were still deep in thought as you cut through the locker room out to the parking lot, that you didn’t even realize that you had opened the storage closet instead of the exit door. Not being outside wasn’t nearly as surprising as what you saw next. Two of the rec center’s lifeguards were balanced on step ladders attempting to put away large containers of pool chemicals on the high shelves.

“What the …” was the last you heard before being doused with purple and white liquid. The door had clipped one of the ladders on your way in, and down came both the container and the lifeguard. Nobody was hurt, just a few bumps and bruises – that didn’t stop the guard from being upset. “Would you watch where you’re going? What are you even doing in here?”

“um … ugh, sorry Tyler, I didn’t mean to, I accidently opened the wrong door”. As you stood up you noticed that your shirt was soaked with the cleaners, but Tyler was covered from head to foot. “This is what I get for offering to inventory this stuff from the 60’s!” he muttered. Hoping to make the best of the situation you let yourself out and headed home. Better shower quick as soon as I’m home, I know they had anthrax and other weird chemicals back in the 60’s. You thought to yourself. You were in such a rush to clean off that you didn’t even notice that your soaked shirt had all but disappeared in your clothes hamper.