- Text Size +

Gabriella ignited her flaming sword as Cydea stalked through Amy’s ruined living room. The mysterious dragon-girl, Jormungandr, leaned against the doorway, smirking as the angel and the demon searched for their friends.

Cydea picked up a discarded chalice, sniffing at it and grimacing, “Mead, yeah there were definitely Valkyries here.”

“Do you think they hurt Amy and Aaron?” Gabriella asked uncertainly.

“They’re alive again, so they can’t be truly killed by anyone from the spirit realms under most circumstances,” Cydea muttered, “but I’m guessing they’ve got enough power with a group of them to put Amy and Aaron in spirit form too.” She snapped her fingers, causing sparks to dance up her thumb, but neither Amy nor Aaron appeared. “Damnit, they’ve got them hidden from me somehow,” Cydea scowled, “I can’t summon them!”

“Your minions have been chosen by the Valkyries,” Jormungandr hissed with a laugh. The woman stepped into the house, disdainfully kicking a discarded horned helmet aside, “They keep a tight grip on theirs… you’ll need to go to Valhalla and retrieve them yourself!”

“Uh… that could start a war,” Gabriella said slowly, “I’m still learning Hell’s procedures Cydea, but in Heaven we’d normally pour out one of the smiting bowls over this.”

“Let’s take a breather before I call up the legions of the damned,” Cydea sighed, turning to Jormungandr. “Okay dragon lady, you’re from there, I’m guessing you’ve got some kind of beef with the people running the place?”

“The Valkyries are my foes, yes,” Jormungand hissed, grinning as a forked tongue danced over her teeth.

“But you can’t take them on your own,” Cydea guessed.

“No,” the serpent-woman growled, “I’d heard that the angel faced their champion Eir and bested her, now that she’s crossed you again, I think that we could get our revenge together? It’s a dish best shared after all! And you’ll need someone from Asgard to ferry you into Valhalla! You demons love your deals, yes? Let’s make one! I bring you to Valhalla, and in exchange the two of you do battle with the Valkyries!”

“Uh, Cydea, a word?” Gabriella hissed, beckoning her back a moment.

“Just a moment,” Cydea said, walking over to her.

“I don’t know a ton about Norse stuff,” Gabriella said in a hushed voice, “but I’m getting some bad vibes from this girl, she’s part dragon or something right? She’s probably going to try to destroy the world or something!”

Cydea rolled her eyes, “Gabby, I’m an arch demon, and you fell from grace because you wanted to go all dominatrix on a pair of mortals. We’re not exactly on the side of angels ourselves…”

She smirked as Gabriella crossed her arms and huffed angrily, “Well, not anymore,” the fallen angel grumbled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep an eye on her,” Cydea promised, walking back to Jormungand. The dragon woman’s scaled tail swished back and forth in excitement as Cydea held her hand up, causing a contract to appear in a puff of flame. “All right, let’s sign,” Cydea said, handing a feathered pen to the ancient dragoness.

“What is all of this?” Jormungandr scowled, taking the parchment.

“In Hell we always get everything in writing,” Cydea said with a grin. “Would you like a lawyer?”

The ancient dragoness scowled as she looked over it, “No need, I’ll not waste time with the prattling of weak willed scholars.” She signed across the dotted line in a series of ancient Norse symbols, which glowed blue for a moment just as the contract burst into flames, teleporting away to Cydea’s filing cabinet in Hell.

“Let’s go!” Jormungandr said with an eager grin. As they watched she clapped her hands together, causing a shimmering portal to appear in midair, ringed by jagged and geometric runes. Leading the way, they stepped through it.

“So what’d you add to her contract?” Gabriella whispered.

“Nothing in the main clauses,” Cydea chuckled as the pair stepped through the portal after the dragon, “but as they say, the devil’s in the details.”

“Sisters, I return with new souls!” Eir called triumphantly, holding Amy and Aaron in each hand as she, Karela, and Sigrun entered the feasting hall. Cheers rang out, and at the table’s head Freyja, master of the hall, nodded with a smile, raising her cup to them.

“Behold, Aaron, he who has walked Hell, Heaven, and stared into the face of the crawling chaos!” she placed him on the table, and Aaron looked up nervously as dozens of eager Valkyries crowded around, their giant faces taking him in excitedly. “And Amy, the great witch who joined the battle of gods! The mortal who stood alone against the forces of Chaos, savior of Death herself!” More cheers rang out as she gently deposited Amy on the table, and the goth scowled angrily.

“Savior of Death is a pretty badass title, but I’m still pissed off at you people,” she growled, walking over to Aaron.

At the head of the table Freyja, the matronly goddess, pounded her massive mug of ale along the table, getting all of their attention.

“Shit, here we go,” Aaron muttered, limbering up.

“What?” Amy hissed.

“This is Valhalla Amy, I’m pretty sure they want us to-“

“Long it has been since we’ve had new souls join our revelry!” Freyja grinned, “we shall see if they are worthy! Sisters, gather your champions!”

Around the table the Valkyries began to smirk, placing their cupped hands on the table, their hands parting to reveal viking warriors, men and women, all in Amy and Aaron’s size. They twirled swords and readied axes, beating their weapons on their shields as they called challenges to one another.

“Uh, Eir? What exactly do you want here?” Aaron asked nervously, backing towards the gigantic trio of Valkyries that had taken them.

“Do battle of course,” Eir said casually, waving her hand at the other warriors, who were now traipsing into the center of the table. As she spoke another Valkyrie walked around the table, laying massive plates of food and goblets of mead out for the gigantic winged women as they eagerly awaited the carnage.

“We don’t have any weapons!?” Aaron protested.

“This is Valhalla,” Karela laughed, “imagine any weapon you wish! It will appear before you!”

“Don’t forget armor!” Sigrun said excitedly, “watch this!” Her finger tapped Amy on the head, and her goth fashion clothing disappeared, replaced by an iron set of armor with a large molded breastplate, complete with erect steel nipples.

Amy looked down in distaste, “why does my armor have tits!?”

The three Valkyries looked to one another in confusion, then back to their tiny champion, “Why even go to battle if you don’t want to look good?” Eir asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Look alive!” Aaron shouted. He visualized a sword in his hand, and raised it to block a blow just as a massive bearded man in a horned helm charged at him.

“I’m going to pass on the sword and stick with the sorcery,” Amy grinned, waving her hand and casting a fireball at a shieldmaiden who was running at her, shouting with an ax raised. The woman vanished in a puff of smoke, reappearing at the far end of the table. “What do you think of that!?” Amy shouted, shaking her fist at the other woman.

“Amy, check this out!” Aaron grunted. He was shaking as he struggled to hold his attacker back, but behind the man he’d spotted Sigrun going for a drink from her mead goblet. With a roar Aaron pushed the man back as hard as he could, and a moment later the giant valkyrie lowered her cup without looking, causing Aaron’s opponent to disappear from view with a quick crisp * crunch.*

Sigrun blinked, looking down just as the man disappeared from beneath her cup in a puff of smoke, “Oh, oops?” she said sheepishly.

“Fantastic maneuver,” Eir said excitedly, nodding down at Aaron, “see how keen his situational awareness is? Where did you learn to watch your peripheral vision like that?”

“Sniper maps in shooting games,” Aaron said, blushing a little at the praise from the giant woman.

The Valkyries cheered as a particularly heated duel began in the center of the table, catching the attention of the other tiny mortals all along it. Eir, Karela, and Sigrun were all looking too, turning away from Aaron and Amy sipping their goblets of mead and grinning excitedly as the swords flashed.

“We should try to get out of here while they’re distracted,” Amy whispered.

“Right,” Aaron nodded.

The pair slowly made their way over the table, taking advantage of the fact that most of the other warriors were watching the spectacular ongoing duel. At one point Aaron found himself pausing, glancing that way, until Amy pulled on his arm with a scowl.

“There!” she whispered.

One of the seats at the table was empty, the Valkyrie in question having gotten up to chase down the serving woman with the tray full of frothing ale mugs. Linking arms, they jumped from the table together, landing with a grunt on the hardwood seat.

“It’s disturbing how easily I take jumping from high places now,” Amy muttered.

“Same,” Aaron laughed, “Okay, now let’s-“

A shadow fell over them, and both of them looked up to see the owner of the chair had returned. The blond valkyrie was clearly inebriated already, swaying slightly and with a red tinge to her cheeks as she pulled the chair away, causing both of the tiny occupants to stumble as the massive posterior of the drunken winged woman moved into position.

Amy screamed, Aaron just sighed in resignation, and a moment later the immense firm ass of the warrior woman pressed down on them, smothering them as she took her seat once again. The Valkyrie frowned, feeling the pair of lumps on her chair, and Aaron and Amy squeaked one final time as she ground her bottom against the chair, shifting her weight on it until a pair of tiny *crunches* was heard.

Now we’ll reappear, Aaron thought, wincing at the pressure on the pair of them.

“By Odin,” the Valkyrie laughed, watching the duel in the center of the table conclude with a fantastic stab through the chest, “what a fight!” She scowled as she looked down at her empty plate, grabbing it and getting up again. “Kitchenamid!” she shouted, setting off to search for the woman.

Amy gasped as she sat up, “What the fuck!?” she muttered, looking down at herself, “I definitely got squished there, why didn’t I poof back up on the table?”

“I guess the rules are different here?” Aaron said, cracking his neck and gritting his teeth as he stood back up. “Maybe you can just keep going until you get too messed up and then you do the poof thing?”

“It probably drags out the fights,” Amy grumbled.

“Let’s keep moving,” Aaron said, moving to the edge of the chair.

The two leapt again, rolling as they hit the ground. Standing up the two tiny humans saw a sea of legs beneath the table, stretching up like columns to the armored skirts the Valkyries wore. Up above another impressive fight must have been starting, because they began cheering, stomping their feet in excitement and slamming fists on the table.

Aaron spotted the door in the distance, waving Amy to follow him, “Come on!”

The two crept along the floor, occasionally glancing back at the table, “Damn,” Aaron muttered as the Valkyries all jumped up at once, throwing fists into the air and whistling excitedly, “you just know that whatever’s going on up there is awesome.”

“You can get the same experience watching Conan the Barbarian at home,” Amy hissed, “come on, we’re almost out of here!”

“WINE!” Everyone clamored at once as the fighting died down.

Aaron and Amy turned to see the serving girl returning again, walking down the table with a massive serving tray of wine glasses obscuring her view. As she plodded along it was clear she didn’t see the two of them, and she was between them and the door.

“Oh shit,” Amy muttered, turning, “RUN!”

“Let’s get to the side of the wall, then maybe we can-“ Aaron was cut off as the server cried out in surprise, tripping over a loose stone. A shadow fell over the pair, and the world seemed to slow as the hefty woman began falling towards them, the drink tray flying and goblets of wine flying everywhere.

Amy and Aaron just stared up at the serving woman’s immense breasts, a pair of house sized globes coming down at them like an unavoidable avalanche. Unconsciously they gripped one another’s hands, readying for the impact.

The titanic pair of tits collided with them, instantly darkening the world and flattening the two tiny mortals. Aaron felt his grip on Amy’s hand ripped away as the mounds of soft flesh crushed him into the stone floor, he felt a by now very familiar sense of pressure, then a loud *crack* before everything briefly went black.

A moment later he and Amy were back in front of Eir’s plate, the Valkyrie herself chuckling as she looked down at them.

“Karela, did you trip the serving woman?” the valkyrie asked, turning to her black winged rival.

“I couldn’t let our friends escape without having any fun,” she laughed, leering down at the pair.

“Screw you, your whole afterlife is messed up!” Amy shouted, “you seriously expect people to fight for your amusement forever?”

“This whole thing is like a twisted version of Pokemon,” Aaron agreed, “so you just pick different champions to fight at your table all day?”

“I don’t know who this Poking Man is,” Eir said dismissively, “but the next round is about to begin, and Aaron, I choose you!”

Aaron sighed, looking back to the new wave of Vikings and shieldmaidens appearing around the table, “I-It’s not really that bad!” Sigrun insisted, “everyone here loved fighting when they were alive, and you don’t fight for our amusement every day, sometimes we all fight while you mortals watch!”

“Then there are feasting days,” Karela said with a shrug.

“Will you please just try to have fun?” Sigrun asked pleadingly, looking down at the two. “We’ve been telling everyone how great you are…”

“No,” Amy said, crossing her arms.

“Dammit…” Aaron sighed, turning to face the table again.

“You can’t be serious,” Amy balked, “you just can’t so no to a pretty face, can you?”

“Guess not,” Aaron shrugged with a smirk. There was flash, and he was suddenly covered in jagged black armor with red lines running up it.

Amy gulped, “Whoa, what’s that?”

“If we can have whatever weapons and armor we want, I’m wearing legendary Daedric plate,” Aaron explained. He hefted a shining longsword, “and of course, the blade that was broken…”

Amy rolled her eyes, but a moment later she was in a skimpy set of flowing black robes with a deep cut cleavage, a broom in hand and a wide brimmed witch’s hat on her head.

“Okay,” She growled, “let’s do this…” She hopped on her broom, flying behind Aaron as he shouted a battle cry and charged the mob of Norsemen.

The goddess Freyja chuckled, her massive breasts jiggling as Aaron and Amy lay across them, spent and covered in dirt and bruises, “rest champions, you’ve earned it!”

The battles for the day were over, and the Valkyries were gathering up their champions, laughing amongst themselves as they retired to their personal quarters in the seemingly infinite and sprawling longhouse. Freyja had demanded Amy and Aaron be brought to her after watching them intently, and Eir, Karela, and Sigrun were standing attentively, grins on their faces as the goddess of the Valkyries praised their new mortals.

Aaron groaned as Freyja gently nudged him and Amy down into her expansive cleavage, wedging the two of them tightly into the middle of the two mounds of creamy pale flesh. Between the two of them they’d been a terror on the battlefield, leading to much drinking and cheering by their hosts, and eventual exhaustion when the feast and fight had finally ended.

“I had to admit I was unsure of these two,” Freyja said gleefully, “but Eir, your judgment remains as excellent as ever! Sigrun, I’m glad to see you following in her footsteps, Karela… Tell Hel there is indeed honor among her servants.”

“She’ll be quite excited, if confused, to hear such,” Karela chuckled.

“May we have our champions now?” Eir asked, “I think they deserve a reward for such a grand performance.”

“Of course,” Freyja said, fishing the pair out of the warm sea of her cleavage, “I hope to see more in the future!”

Aaron felt Eir’s fingers curl around him, and he and Amy were limp like ragdolls in her grip as she walked with them out of the feasting hall.

“You impressed Freyja!” Sigrun said excitedly, practically bouncing around Eir as she carried them.

“Enough so that she even said something nice about me, ” Karela laughed, her dark wings fluttering behind her.

The trio came to a wooden door, and as Eir opened it Aaron saw a vast bedchamber, with a four poster bed and a roaring fireplace. A rack of weapons and armor adorned one wall, and a massive bearskin carpet covered the floor.

As the warmth of the room hit the pair, Aaron and Amy found their fatigue disappearing, and both of them blinked, looking at one another as the dirt and sweat seemed to disappear from them by magic. Soon the two mortals were alert, looking up at Eir curiously.

“I shall take Aaron,” Eir announced, “you two see to Amy.” Amy screeched in surprise as she was tossed into the air, snapped out of her free fall by Karela. With that, Eir waved her hand, and a shimmering opaque wall appeared around the bed, hiding her and Aaron from view.

“Now how to reward such a good little witch,” Karela chuckled, bringing Amy in front of her face. Amy scowled as the Valkyrie toyed with her hair with a single finger.

“My idea of fun is that when Cydea and Gabriella get here, I’m going to be big again, and then I’ll get my hands on you at small size!”

Karela raised an eyebrow, “It would take a considerable amount of magic to have a mortal’s larger living form here… but let’s compromise!” She turned to Sigrun with a grin, “Sigrun, would you like to help me with Amy’s request?”

Sigrun frowned, and the petite Valkyrie stepped closer to Karela nervously, “Uh, sure, I could put her in my mouth and-“

Karela put a hand on the other Valkyrie’s shoulder, and she shrieked as a wave of magical lightning raced over her. The dark winged Valkyrie bent down to pick the shocked Sigrun up, hefting her two toys in her hand as she sauntered to a small table and chair in the corner of Eir’s room. With a chuckle she dropped the pair on the wooden surface, allowing Amy to stand upright and glare down at Sigrun, who was back to being a head shorter than her.

“Karela, you put the spell on too strong!” Sigrun squeaked, “I can’t grow back!”

“Did I? Silly me,” Karela smirked. “Anyways you’ll just have to find a way to please Amy at that size.”

Amy clapped a hand on the shorter woman’s shoulder, a wicked grin coming over her features, “Sounds like you’re my bitch blondie.” She glanced up at Karela, “fire up that spell again scarface!”

“Wait, don’t encourage her!” Sigrun said, her eyes going wide.

“Sigrun, we have to give the mortals what they want!” the black haired Valkyrie laughed, letting her magic flow down to the blonde Valkyrie. By the time she was done Sigrun was, to Amy’s perspective, no more than three inches tall, and the goth bent down to pick her up with a grin.

“So how does it feel from the other side?” Amy said in a husky voice.

“Oddly… thrilling ,” Sigrun admitted with a gulp. She struggled against Amy’s fingers, and looked up at the mountain sized Karela with awe, fighting a nervous shudder as she realized just how tiny the other Valkyrie had made her.

“You know you ate me the other night wings,” Amy said, running her tongue over lips painted black with lipstick, “it kinda sucked.”

“Sorry, I didn’t see you in my cup-“ Sigrun didn’t have time to finish before Amy popped the tiny Valkyrie into her mouth.

Amy smirked as she felt the panicking woman flutter her wings in excitement, panicking and pressing at the sides of Amy’s cheeks. Casually the goth implemented a maneuver she’d performed on Aaron and Gabriella, using her tongue to force Sigrun towards the front of her mouth and spread her legs open. The panicked shouts turned to moans as she slowly forced her tongue up and down the petite blonde’s legs, finally beginning to rub the powerful appendage right where they met. Even through Sigrun’s now soaked panties the intense tongue massage was beginning to bear fruit, and Amy smiled as she could feel the valkyrie’s hips starting to buck in time with her licks.

“Well? Are you going to swallow her or not?” Karela asked impatiently, leaning in closer to see the spectacle.

Amy held up a finger in annoyance, never opening her mouth and giving her tiny prisoner a chance to escape. Finally, when Sigrun gave one long wailing moan that vibrated the roof of her mouth, Amy tilted her head back, swallowing with a loud *gulp* that sent the wings fluttering again as the panicking blonde slid easily down her throat.

“There’s an art to it,” Amy said, crossing her arms and looking up at the giant Valkyrie, “you swallow them right when they cum, it’s more fun that way.”

“The demoness really has run you two through your paces,” Karela laughed.

Sigrun appeared next to Karela at full size again, panting and with her wings fluttering slightly, sending a few feathers drifting to the floor. The petite blonde looked down at Amy with a mix of awe and apprehension, a blush in her cheeks.

“I certainly have a new appreciation for what we put the mortals through up here,” she said with a nervous laugh.

“It was hilarious to see,” Karela chuckled.

“Oh really?” Sigrun scowled. She raised a hand at Karela, and bolts of magic hit the black winged Valkyrie, quickly reducing her to the same minute size Sigrun had been moments before, teleporting her just in front of Amy’s inches tall form.

“Oh,” Karela gulped, looking up nervously at the grinning Amy. She flapped her wings, trying to take off, but then grunted as Amy’s bare foot came down, pinning her to the table beneath a wall of pale flesh.

“Nope, not getting away that easy,” Amy chuckled, bending down to pick her up. She gripped the tips of the tiny valkyrie’s black wings, dangling her helplessly for a moment while she looked her over. “What a cute little bird,” Amy teased, slowly adjusting her grip so Karela couldn’t fly away, “Let’s see if she can sing!”

“What are you- OH!” Karela gasped, her head arching back as Amy’s finger went up under her skirt, slowly massaging her between the legs.

“My friend Gabriella has black wings too,” Amy said casually, “they’re a bit… puffier than yours, really feel nice on your skin after a long day.”

“A-Angels stole our look!” Karela protested, anger rising above lust as Amy’s finger continued its assault. “W-We are-“ she shivered, “Oh Odin… W-We are the real choosers of the fallen!”

“Sue them or something then,” Amy shrugged, “what I do know, is that the handful of times I’ve gotten Gabby small, I’ve kept her in a fun little birdcage in my room… and whenever I get the upper hand? That’s where you’re going.”

Karela shrieked with pleasure as Amy finished toying with her, sending her over the edge and making her black wings flap like a hummingbird’s as she squirmed pathetically in the goth’s grip. She blinked, dazed, as the orgasm receded, looking up at Amy with the same sense of apprehension Sigrun had learned.

“O-Of course you’ll never get it, the upper hand I mean,” Karela panted, “I’m simply letting you play with me for now, but don’t forget your place as- MMFF”

Amy had parted her black robes, sliding Karela down the front of the black and gold star patterned panties she’d conjured for herself. The Valkyrie tumbled in, pressed tightly against Amy’s womanhood as she grinned and imagined the panties getting tighter, becoming a size too small for her really, constraining the shrunken Valkyrie right up against her pussy in a way that made every struggle orgasmic.

“Fuck yeah,” Amy groaned, rubbing the crotch of her underwear, “a little payback now, and a lot later…”

“Uh, I’ll let you keep her small for another fifteen minutes or so,” Sigrun said nervously, “Amy, you’re just joking about all that birdcage stuff, right?”

Amy just smirked, refusing to answer.

Eir relaxed on the bed, her hands behind her head and her wings spread across the covers as Aaron, now naked, massaged her foot. The smell of fresh sweat, crisp and earthy, hit his nostrils as her toe curled down playfully to bump his head, and with a sigh the Valkyrie sat up, a soft smile on her face as she watched him work.

“Did the demon have you do this for her?” the Valkyrie asked.

“Cydea? Sometimes, but usually the one who really likes this is Gabriella,” Aaron said.

“And she smells like the angels do?” Eir said with a smirk, “not dusty and sweaty like a real warrior?”

“Yeah,” Aaron said slowly. As she spoke Eir’s feet took on a rich vanilla scent, like Gabriella’s had been before she’d fallen. The bare foot pressed down, pinning him to the soft covers as the bakery scent filled his nostrils.

“If you’d prefer I smell sweet and innocent like her, then have that,” Eir said disdainfully. Aaron groaned in pleasure as the soft skin of the Valkyrie’s foot slid over him.

Gabriella’s has a slightly smoky smell to her though, he thought, she’s a marshmallow that got burned…

Eir scowled, “Aaron, you wish to serve at the feet of a beautiful woman, here I am, and your thoughts are on another?” She ground her foot back and forth, increasing the pressure as she forced him into the bed. With every motion the vanilla scent, the faux Gabriella scent, clung to him, and his breathing became heavy as pleasure caused him to spasm feebly beneath her sole. With a grunt he clung to the sides, trying to push it up, but between the Valkyrie’s strength and the yielding nature of the bedspread, it was impossible.

“Is it the demon? Is she a jealous lover?” Eir asked, smirking as she watched his face contort with the mix of exertion and bliss.

He nearly laughed at the question, Cydea? Jealous? “If you’d just asked I’m sure she’d have been happy to let you fool around with us,” Aaron grunted, his arms shaking as he slowly tried to force Eir’s foot upward.

The Valkyrie’s eyes went wide as he actually managed to lift it, if only a hair, “Ask? Look at you, fighting me like this! You belong here!” She grinned, pressing down harder, threatening to squish him like a bug as she overwhelmed his strength. Her sole made contact with his erection again, and she slid her foot up and down quickly, enjoying the way his resistance crumbled as he came. Eir took a moment to admire his face at the moment of orgasm, and then with a grin pressed down as hard as she could, curling her toes around him as the familiar *crunch* rang out.

She held out a hand, letting Aaron reappear in it a moment later, “Well?” she asked, “as good as the angel?” Aaron looked away with a sigh, and the Valkyrie frowned. “You had fun at the table, doing battle,” she said accusingly, “your battle cries were like nothing I’ve ever heard before! Only a warrior-poet could come up with ‘let’s get ready to rumble’ and when you declared that the land of Skyrim belonged to the Nords? I know not their struggle, but the passion with which you shouted it… it thrilled me!”

Aaron blushed, “I had some inspiration from a few other warrior poets,” he said sheepishly, “but that’s besides the point, I had fun here, and maybe I wouldn’t mind visiting sometime, but this isn’t really where Amy and I belong.”

Eir’s wings drooped, and her lips pursed, “I… I see, I had hoped that if you got to experience Valhalla for yourself that perhaps you would be won over, but if that isn’t the case…” she sighed, “I suppose that it would be wrong to keep you two here, if you really wish to leave.”

“Whew,” Aaron sighed and smiled, “I’m really glad to hear that Eir, because I have a feeling that things could get really wild if Cydea ends up raising hell in a place like this.”

Cydea and Gabriella followed closely behind Jormungandr through the twisting tunnels of space and time, “Are you sure you know where you’re going?” Cydea hissed, clutching her pitchfork as a strange specter zoomed past them.

“Of course,” the dragoness beamed, “my sister Nidhogg dug these tunnels herself!”

Sheila, guardian of the eternal outback, gazed across the desert landscape of the ethereal Australian afterlife, “Another fine day living the dreamtime,” she chuckled to herself. She bit her lip as she felt a stirring in her loins, brought on by amorous thoughts and the four Victoria Bitters she’d had with breakfast. “Time to find me a little fun!”

Setting her slouch hat on her head, she glanced down and spotted what she was looking for, “Is that you Oliver? You horny dickhead, you were trying to spot me changing knickers!”

Near her booted feet a man in khakis and a vest stepped out from behind a bush, looking up at the Australian goddess sheepishly, “I didn’t mean no harm!”

Sheila chuckled and reached down to pick the tiny mortal up, dangling him by one arm in front of her face as she took in his body. Oliver had died trying to recover his cooler from a family of kangaroos, assuring him a place as one of her most valued souls, and his perfect abs were the icing on the cake.

She paused, feeling something wasn’t right, “Do you hear… Do you hear that thunder?”

“No Sheila,” Oliver said, confused.

“I’ve gotta run, you’d better take cover,” she grinned, sliding him down into her cleavage. Her breasts were tanned and sweaty from the high noon sun, and the tiny man quickly disappeared between them as she pushed down, buttoning her shirt up slightly to make sure he’d stay safely in place.

“Now who’s causing a disturbance in the down-underverse?” she muttered angrily.

The trio tumbled out of the tunnels onto the hard desert soil, and with a groan they all got to their feet. Cydea recovered first, looking around at the desert landscape with a frown.

“Are you sure this is Valhalla?”

“Crikey, it’s the fuckin’ devil!” someone shouted.

Cydea looked down to see a tiny man in dungarees and a wide brimmed hat pointing up at them, “Oh crap,” she muttered.

“I ain’t scared of you!” the man shouted, quickly chugging the green glass bottle in his hand before smashing it over a nearby rock. With a roar he charged at Cydea’s foot, and the demon winced at the pain, leaping back.

“Hey, quit that! We’re just lost! Jormungandr where the hell are we?”

“I’ve made a wrong turn,” the dragoness muttered, “give me a few moments to open the portal again.”

“Hurry up!” Cydea scowled, “this guy’s got friends! OW!” she jumped up, bouncing on one foot as the approaching mob of tiny Australians pelted her with boomerangs.

“I’ve got it!” Gabriella said eagerly, fluttering over. She giggled, wiggling her toes over the tiny mortals, “looks like you boys have been bad!”

“Wait, Gabby don’t!” Cydea protested, but the angel was already blushing, bringing her bare foot down to squish the attacking mortals one by one.

“They need to be punished though!” Gabriella said, grinning as she tracked her foot over one that was fleeing, bringing her sole down and causing the soul to puff out of existence.

“Oh shit,” Cydea muttered, “Hey Jormy, get that portal open now! 

“What’s the big deal?” Gabriella asked, “they’ll just reappear somewhere else.”

“You don’t just show up in someone else’s afterlife and start stomping their mortals!” Cydea hissed.

As if summoned, a VW Kombi appeared in a dust cloud, hissing as the fried out engine failed just in front of the trio. The door opened, and Sheila stepped out, her face red with rage.

“Oi! You stompin’ my mates!?”

“Sheila wait!” Cydea protested, “It’s all a-“ The right hook caused the demon to stumble back, and Gabriella caught her, only to receive the left landing on her own forehead.

Sheila turned to Jormungandr, sizing up the ancient dragoness, “What the fuck are you supposed to be?”

“I am the world serpent!” she hissed, “she who roils the very waves with her-“

“Fuck off you fancy fuck crocodile!” Sheila shouted over her, raising her fists. The uppercut caused the dragoness to howl in pain, stumbling back through her portal just as it opened. Cydea and Gabriella saw their opportunity, and leapt through it just as Sheila drew her large bowie knife from her belt. “And fucking stay out, the lot of ya!” she shouted after them.

The angel, the demon, and the dragon limped through the tunnels of time, silent and embarrassed.

Finally the dragoness spoke, “It should just be up here,” she hissed, wincing as she touched her black eye. “What manner of madwoman was that?”

“Don’t worry about her,” Cydea said as the tunnel began to open up, “we’re just lucky we got out of there before she could start up with her didgeridoo.” She and Gabriella shuddered, following Jormungand out onto the snowy fields around the great feast hall of Valhalla.

“Behold,” Jormungandr said, gesturing around, “Asgard!”

“Nice place,” Cydea mused, looking at the mountain ranges around them. “Now where do we find Aaron and Amy?”

Jormungandr licked her forked tongue over her lips, looking at the world tree in the distance, “There!” she said, pointing to it with a grin, “those who took your friends wait for us by Ygdrassil!”

“The time for purification is at hand!” Gabriella said gleefully, igniting her flaming sword.

“It’s so funny to me that you used to be a guardian angel,” Cydea laughed, causing her pitchfork to appear in her hands.

“I wasn’t very good at the job,” Gabriella giggled, “my oopsie-daisy was how you got Aaron in the first place, remember?”

Eir, Karela, and Sigrun waited at the side of the feasting table, their heads low, as Aaron and Amy stood before the matronly form of Freyja. The goddess was regarding them intently, and with a frown she took a sip of mead before speaking.

“You wish to leave?”

“Yeah,” Aaron sighed, “It’s been great, really,” Amy coughed and he shot her a look before turning back to Freyja. “We’d like to return to Earth.”

Freyja sighed, “I’ve never heard of mortals wanting to go back once arriving, but since you two maintain the spark of life I suppose it is possible. Eir, is this what you think is best?”

“I do Freyja,” the Valkyrie said with a sigh.

“Very well,” the goddess nodded, “I will order the rainbow bridge to be-“

A long horn blared in the distance, and every Valkyrie in the hall gasped, looking to Freyja in stunned shock.

“THE WORLD TREE IS UNDER ATTACK!” the goddess shouted, rising and causing a massive battleax to appear in her hands. The Valkyries leapt into action, shouting as they caused their own weapons to appear, clamoring out the door.

“What’s happening?” Aaron shouted.

Eir scowled, sweeping the two up into her grip, “I’m sorry, but your return will have to wait, Yggdrasil is in danger!” She quickly brought them up to her chest, tucking the two in snugly as she made her way outside. With a flap of her wings they took off into the sky, the frigid wind blowing Eir’s hair around her face as they made their way towards the glimmering tree.

Jormungandr laughed, belching fire on the handful of Valkyries that guarded the world tree. Several raised their shields, but most fell back, shrieking in terror as the dragoness sauntered closer to the skyscraper sized tree.

Behind her Gabriella swooped through the air, intercepting flying Valkyries with her flaming sword, sending them smoking to the ground with deft swordsmanship as her black wings flapped and her burning halo danced with excitement. Cydea advanced with her pitchfork at her hip, sending bolts of hellfire that swept away dozens of charging Valkyries at once.

“Jormy, I don’t see Eir around here,” Cydea shouted.

“She’s here, don’t worry!” Jormungandr grinned, “just hold them off a little longer!”

“Hold them off?” Gabriella frowned, pausing in mid air, “why? We just need to find Aaron and Amy!”

“FOR ASGARD!” hundreds of voices called.

Cydea and Gabriella looked up to see the sky filled with Valkyries, their steel shining as they descended. Eir was at the lead, her sword raising to strike Gabriella.

“Too slow!” the angel laughed, parrying the strike, “Cydea, keep them off me!”

Cydea grinned, batwings appearing on her back and springing open as she joined in the aerial battle, “Gabby’s going to kick your ass again, and Hell’s coming with her!”

“Wait!” Aaron shouted from Eir’s cleavage, “we don’t need to do this!”

“G-Guys, can we stop with the loops and aerial sword fights?” Amy groaned behind him, “I think I’m going to be sick…”

Aaron’s plea was answered by a dozen shouts of pain as Cydea let loose with a gout of hellfire from her pitchfork, her tail whipping back and forth excitedly.

“Give us our friends back now! ” Gabriella shouted, bringing her flaming sword against Eir’s own blade, shaking as she drove it closer to the Valkyrie’s neck.

“I was going to!” Eir hissed.

“Yeah right!” Cydea called, “you’re just begging for mercy now that Jormy over there led us here!”

“Jormy!?” Eir hissed, “Do you speak of Jormungandr? The world serpent?” She flapped her wings, separating from a confused Gabriella, “Tell me you fools did not take her here, to the world tree?”

Gabriella and Cydea looked at one another, “So what if we did?” Cydea asked, “we’re helping each other out!”

“She wants to reach the tree so she can free her sister, Nidhogg!” Eir hissed, “she who gnaws at the roots of creation!”

“Cydea, that does sound kind of bad,” Gabriella said weakly.

“It’s probably bullshit,” Cydea retorted, “Hey Jormy, is this true…” she trailed off, realizing that Jormungandr had left the pair, and was away from the battle.

“AT LONG LAST!” she laughed, placing her hands on the tree, “Let these foul roots contain you no more sister!”

The world began to shake, and clouds blocked out the sun as the leaves on the world tree began to wither, falling around them like rain. The remaining Valkyries, the angel, and the demon landed, looking up in awe as a grinning woman’s face burst out from beneath the ground, roots feebly tugging at her shoulders as she flexed against them, tearing them as she unearthed herself. Like Jormungandr, scales covered her cheeks, black rather than her sister’s green, and a tail that caused the air itself to ripple as she moved it waved behind her.

“At long last,” she boomed, “I am free to poison all realms of creation!”

Cydea sighed, turning to Eir. The Valkyrie opened her mouth as if to say something, but instead squealed in surprise as the demon reached into her bra, jostling her breasts as she retrieved Amy and Aaron.

“Fucking finally,” Amy muttered, sinking between the soft red cinnamon scented tits, “Cydea, do we have to fight this thing?”

“Nah, I’m sure there are a bunch of Valkyries to…” the demoness glanced around the field around the world tree, seeing the dozens of groaning and knocked out Valkyries she and Gabriella had cut down on their way in. “Huh,” she muttered, “yeah, probably.”

“You fools have doomed us all!” Freyja shouted, fluttering down to them in a rage, “Nidhogg will not be content to befoul Asgard, she will come for your own realms as well!”

“No,” Eir muttered, “Freyja, it is my own arrogance that has caused this.”

“I helped,” Sigrun muttered, landing next to her.

“I tried to talk them out of it, but they insisted I come too,” Karela said, fluttering overhead.

Eir shot her an angry look, then turned to Gabriella and Cydea, “I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but will you please help me?”

“Cydea,” Gabriella whispered, “We really should…”

“And her angel instincts come back out at the worst possible time,” Cydea chuckled, “Yeah, we’ll help.”

The wind howled as they looked up at the ancient dragon, laughing as the clouds above roiled.

Chapter End Notes:

One more part left for this story arc, hope it's been fun!