- Text Size +

Aaron heard the revving of the motorcycle come to a stop, and those pale toes scrunched around him as he felt the pressure from Morticia’s footsteps. Light filled his world as she finally took off the boot, peering down at him with a grin.

“Enjoy the trip?”

Before he could answer he was dumped out onto the floor, tumbling across a grey carpet. Morticia stretched, looking down at him as she undid the sash on her black robes. With a flourish the grim reaper let the black outfit fall to the floor, revealing a lithe body chalky white skin. She was wearing a black pair of short shorts and a matching sports bra that hugged her perky breasts to her chest.

“What,” she asked, “did you think I would be a skeleton?”

“Uhh…” he gulped nervously as he looked up at the pale giantess, unsure of what to say.

Death herself took off her sunglasses, revealing a pair of ashy grey eyes, “It’s okay, that whole skeleton thing was just something mean girls used to call me a long time ago, even commissioned paintings and stuff of me as a skeleton, I mean who does that?”

“Who was mean to Death?” he asked incredulously.

“Well, they’re dead now, so nobody,” she replied. “You want anything tiny? Coffee? Cigarettes?”

“I don’t smoke,” he replied.

“Good choice, wouldn’t want to die young right?” Morticia chuckled. An already lit cigarette appeared in her mouth as she walked to a solid grey couch, and as Aaron followed her, he looked around and noticed the whole house was… drab.

She noticed him looking over it and shrugged, “That’s Limbo for you, it’s not terrible, but it’s not great either.”

“Why do you live here then?” he asked, straining to peer out a window. The sky outside was a grey nothing, he had a feeling the ground was too, in all directions.

“Because nobody else does,” she replied, “I’ve even got a few humans kicking around here somewhere. Back when I did the reaping, sometimes I’d get someone who wasn’t bound for punishment, but was really against going anywhere else for whatever reason.” She puffed on the cigarette, filling the air with smell of smoke, “I just let them hang out here as long as they want, no skin off my bones.” She took a long drag on the cigarette, “This place doesn’t have a lot going for it, but it does have the best coffee and tobacco in the entire afterlife.”

She snapped her fingers and he appeared on the armrest, her giant hand resting over him gently. Like her foot it was clammy, and the odd sensation of her cool sweat and warm skin enveloped him as she started to idly run her fingers over him, fidgeting with him as a TV remote appeared in her other hand.  An old looking box set sprang to life with a click.

“And in other news, the infamous killer clown Aaron Smith is still at large,” the news anchor showed a picture of Aaron, causing him to sigh and swear under his breath.

“Even the fucking news station confused us?” he muttered. “I’ve been dead for over a year!”

“Tough break,” Morticia laughed, changing the channel. Her finger poked roughly into his stomach, causing him to grunt as she toyed with his body, scooting him across the fabric armrest of the couch while she searched for something to watch. She eventually settled on a sitcom rerun, leaning back and blowing a breath of smoke into the air with a sigh, continuing to fidget with him as he feebly fought her fingers.

“So, you really want to go back to Hell, huh?” she asked, “Not a fan of eternal bliss?”

He gasped as he realized that his clothing had vanished, and Death chuckled as she rubbed a finger down his body again, her tingling touch igniting his nerves like the soft stroke of a hairbrush.

“I’ve really enjoyed being with Cydea,” he said, shivering as her fingers continued to play with him. Somehow, they were starting to feel… nice, and he struggled to keep his thoughts together as he kept talking, “I-If you’re not getting tortured it’s actually a pretty nice place!” he managed.

“I get it,” Morticia mused, “Heaven is a place on earth, or Hell I guess… but the Angel really wants you, and being honest I think you should hear her out no matter how much you like your demon pals.”

“I’ll,” he stopped, gasping as the tip of the reaper’s finger traced down his chest again, causing his back to arc as pleasure seemed to follow it, “I-I’ll take it under advisement!” he finished.

“Like the way that feels?” Morticia asked, grinning and leaning over him, “you might call it the reaper’s touch.” Her fingertip went lower, tracing just around his crotch and resting on his left thigh as she smirked, teasing him by circling around and never quite going towards his most sensitive spot. “Now obviously if you’re alive you die, but for spirits like you? It can still make you…” She bit her lower lip, enjoying his reaction, “Stiff…”

She finally brought that fingertip over to his erection, and he gripped the fibers of the couch as she began rubbing him back and forth. The electric blue feeling of her touch welled inside him like a thunderstorm, tingling and racing out as bolts of pleasure seemed to escape like bolts of lightning.

She leaned over the rest of the way, that pale face filling his vision as those grey eyes focused on him, “I don’t usually play with mortals like this,” she whispered, “but… it’s been a stressful day, and something in me likes helping mortals relax.” Her thumb came up and she began gently stroking him, giving him a titanic handjob.

His eyes were rolling back in his head, and as he the giantess played with him, he reached up and tried to grab her finger, trying to do something, anything, to control her pace. It was in vain, and Morticia licked her lips as she saw her fatal touch driving him closer to orgasm. With a smug laugh her palm pressed down on his legs, keeping him from rolling off the edge of the armrest.

“Your time has… come,” she said with a grin.

“Shit,” he muttered, closing his eyes and feeling the giantesses damp hand forcing him down even harder. She didn’t let up, even after he began to spray his seed across her fingers. It left him panting and helpless, even after she lifted her hand up, leaving his heaving form splayed across the couch armrest.

“Nobody ever forgets my touch,” she said with a laugh.

He tried to sit up, but quickly realized something was wrong. Even though he was technically a ghost, most of the time he interacted with the world in a body that wasn’t radically different from what he’d had on earth, if perhaps smaller. The weakness spread, and he realized he couldn’t feel or hear a familiar beat.

“I think my heart stopped,” he wheezed.

“Oh?” the giantess leaned down, her greasy black hair falling around him in sheets as her enormous ear hovered over his chest. Her eyes went wide and a hand went over her mouth as she sat back up, fighting a laugh, “Oh wow, it actually did!” She bit her lip and looked down at him, “Uhh… I don’t know CPR.”

“Y-You don’t know-“ he managed indignantly, but his speech was rapidly fading with his vision.

“I know right?” she said with an embarrassed smile, “I mean, it’s crazy given how many times I’ve seen it done.”

He gave one last breath and his eyes glazed over for the barest second, then there was the characteristic puff of white smoke and he was laying on the couch cushion good as new and with a nice set of clean clothes.

“Sorry,” she said, looking away with a sigh, “I guess with enough contact I can reap your spirit body too.”

“It happens,” he said neutrally.

She looked back at him, raising an eyebrow, “No freaking out, no fear? Just ‘it happens’?”

“It does, and it’s not like I don’t come back,” he said, shrugging his shoulders, “most of the time it doesn’t hurt or anything, so I just kind of let it go.”

“Wow,” Morticia said, regarding him thoughtfully, “you’re a pretty cool dude, you know that?”

“Thanks,” he laughed.

Cydea yawned as she woke up, stretching in Amy’s bed and blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She took a few minutes to remember where she was, then sighed as the events of the last day came back to her.

With a smirk she reached down to her underwear and drew Amy’s shrunken form out of the purple panties she’d borrowed. The tiny goth blinked at the light, hugging her naked body and shivering from the sudden cold even as Cydea’s fingers curled around her.

“Wakey wakey,” Cydea said with a grin. “Sleep well?”

“How well do you think I slept?” She shouted angrily, “you shrank me, stole my clothes, and shoved me in my own panties while you went to bed!”

“Hmm…” Cydea mused, “A few thoughts Amy, I asked if you wanted to sleep in a shoebox on the nightstand and you said no, you wanted to sleep in the bed with me, and second, while I did stuff you down your own panties you had clothes on when I did that, and I can’t help but notice you’re naked now…”

“I-I got hot,” Amy said, her face red with embarrassment.

“Yeah you did,” Cydea chuckled. “Do you like me more when I have human features Amy? You know when I have my powers back, I can look like this if you want.”

She snapped her fingers and Amy reappeared next to the bed, full size, dressed, and seemingly freshly bathed. The goth looked over herself a moment, blinking in shock at how Cydea had apparently completed her entire morning routine for her. Cupping a hand to her mouth she smelled her breath, noticing that Cydea had apparently even used the magic to brush her teeth.

“Uh, thanks,” Amy said, straightening up.

“I thought I should save you some time since you have to make me breakfast,” Cydea said, leaping out of bed.

“What!?” Amy asked angrily, “Come on! I’m already letting you crash here; can’t I catch a break on this one?”

“Normally yeah,” Cydea said apologetically, “but I actually don’t have any demon powers today, and I have no idea how human appliances work.”

Amy rolled her eyes, “Fine, but you’re getting your own orange jui-“ she paused, turning around and realizing she was looking up at Cydea, “Hey! We’re supposed to be the same height!”

“Are we?” Cydea said, walking by her and ruffling the now shorter Amy’s hair, “I don’t remember, must have slipped my mind.” She tried not to laugh as Amy fumed, following her to the kitchen.

As it turned out Cydea wasn’t the only denizen of the afterlife who wasn’t familiar with the intricacies of modern electronics. Cydea and Amy watched, shocked, as the microwave and two pans billowed flames. In front of the disaster Gabriella scurried back and forth in a panic.

“What do I do!?” She wailed.

“Turn them off!” Amy screamed angrily.

“HOW!?”

With a string of swears Amy sprinted into the kitchen, flicking the stove off and unplugging the microwave. After some sprays with a fire extinguisher retrieved from under the sink things seemed to be under control.

“Okay,” Amy breathed, turning to the Angel, who she noted was ALSO wearing her clothes, “Why don’t we all just agree no more playing with the appliances?”

“I’m sorry,” Gabriella said, “I just thought it would be fun for us all to have breakfast together.” She paused a moment, “Hey, weren’t you taller?”

“No way,” Cydea cut in, “optical illusion, you were tired yesterday, swamp gas reflected off a weather balloon.”

“Wait a minute,” Amy muttered. She’d been maybe a head shorter than Cydea and Gabriella when they came into the kitchen, now she was eye level with the Angel’s chest. “Cydea, did you make me even smaller while I was fighting the fire!?”

“Amy, that’s just how tall you always were,” Cydea insisted, stifling a giggle.

She scowled and turned around to Gabriella, “Okay, let’s start cleaning up the-“ She realized she was now looking up at the counter, she spun around and realized the Angel’s immaculate breasts, now stretching out one of her favorite purple shirts, now grazed the top of her head.

“CYDEA QUIT IT!” she shouted.

“Stop bullying the mortal at once!” Gabriella declared, holding her hand over her head.

Cydea stared at it a moment, “Forgot you can’t manifest a flaming sword?”

“Cheese and crackers!” Gabriella swore angrily, stomping her foot, “You just wait you meanie! I’m going to get Aaron back, and then I’m coming right back here for Amy!”

“Wait, can an Angel do that?” Amy asked hopefully.

“She wishes,” Cydea smirked, “you lost your soul fair and square!” she snapped her fingers, and Amy drifted down another few inches, gasping as she stumbled away from Gabriella.

“Stop it!” Gabriella exclaimed, “you’re scaring her!” She got down on her knees, now eye to eye with the shrinking Amy, “It’s going to be okay Amy, she won’t be able to inflict her horrible torture on you-“

Amy started shrinking again, and the goth just sighed as the Angel shot Cydea a dirty look. This time Amy went down to two feet tall, and before she could say anything she felt herself lifted off the ground.

“I’m going to figure out a way to save her!” Gabriella said confidently, cradling the small Amy against her chest. “Good always finds a way to win! And when Amy passes through those pearly gates she’ll be snuggled deep in here,” she pointed to her breasts, “just like Aaron!”

“Uh,” Amy gulped, looking up at the Angel, “I don’t know about-“

“Yeah right,” Cydea laughed, snapping her fingers again and causing Amy to shrink down to doll size in the Angel’s grip. “Amy’s going to live a long life full of riches and success!”

“REALLY!?” Amy said excitedly. She squirmed her way up in the Angel’s hand, “y-you’re going to do that for me?”

“Oh yeah,” Cydea said casually, “and then when she punches her ticket she’s coming down to party with Aaron and me!”

Amy’s face paled, “You’re kidding, right?”

“Relax, it’s going to be great,” Cydea said reassuringly. She held out her open palm and suddenly Amy was in it, stumbling as she realized she was now maybe only an inch tall. “Seriously Amy, tell me you don’t enjoy having me do this kind of stuff to you, go on, just try.”

Amy swallowed nervously, looking up at Cydea’s titanic face. She felt the palm shift beneath her, forcing her to fall backwards as those brown eyes focused on her, Cydea’s face came forward, cradling the small woman near her mouth and letting Amy feel her hot breath as she licked her lips.

Try as she might, she couldn’t bring herself to say she didn’t like this… she felt her face flush as her arousal built, wondering what this giantess was going to do with her.

Suddenly the world went dark as fingers the size of trees curled around her, lifting her out of Cydea’s palm. She was squeezed into the angel’s sweaty hand, grunting as Gabriella held her high away from Cydea.

“That’s enough of your foul temptation!” she shouted.

“Get out of my face holy roller!” Cydea said, pushing her roughly, “and give me back my mortal!” She leapt at Gabriella, and the two began struggling as the Angel tried to hold the tiny Amy out of Cydea’s reach.

“G-GUYS STOP!” Amy squeaked, but neither of the giants heard her, tumbling over the couch. Her world spun as she rolled along the carpeted floor, Gabriella’s grip on her having loosened just enough for her tiny body to slip free.

Amy groaned as she stood up uncertainly, looking around at the enormous apartment’s living room. Her heart beat rapidly as she realized just how small she was. She felt something tickling her knees and realized it was her own carpet.

A loud thud snapped her back to attention, and she looked up in awe as the two giants continued their scuffle, elbowing and slapping at each other. They were like some kind of enormous far away geographic features, mountains in the distance rather than a pair of women she’d stood eye to eye with a few minutes ago, and those mountains were moving her way.

“BE CAREFUL!” Amy shouted, but her tiny voice didn’t carry over the argument the two giants were having as they shook her world, stomping their gigantic feet around her.

“You are the meanest doodoo head I’ve ever met!” Gabriella shouted, “and I’m going to kick your butt!”

“You couldn’t with powers and you sure as hell can’t without them!” Cydea said, raising her fists.

The Angel sniffed dismissively, taking a defiant step towards the other woman. Amy shrieked in fear as it blocked out he light, the soft vanilla smell of the Angel’s feet overpowering her as she turned and tried to run. As she saw the toes ahead of her, she realized there was no chance to make it, and a moment later when the massive sole pressed down on her the last panicked thought through her mind was that, even at this size, the woman had bizarrely soft feet.

*Crunch*

It was just barely audible, like someone had stepped on a piece of popcorn, or a stray potato chip. A crips clear sound that hung in the air, causing both women to pause their fight and look down at the carpet.

“Oh shit,” Cydea muttered.

“D-Did I just-“ Gabriella stuttered.

“Yep,” Cydea said, “she’s toast.”

The Angel covered her mouth, her eyes wide as she stared down at her foot. Her breathing became heavy, she felt so guilty, all she’d wanted to do was get the poor human away from the Demon… but something else about that had felt… exhilarating?

Amy gasped in shock as she appeared again. With a spin she looked around, hoping she’d be at her full size, but she sighed angrily as she saw the Angel’s toe was still twice her height. Getting squished like a bug hadn’t really hurt of course, Cydea never let her feel any serious pain when she was tiny, but it still wasn’t an experience she was eager to repeat.

 “Sorry, I guess we got carried away,” Cydea muttered, and with a quick thought Amy was standing next to them, full sized again. “You okay?”

“Y-Yeah,” Amy said, eyeing the two of them warily.

“Did it hurt?” Gabriella asked suddenly, “it was quick right? Or was it maybe… slow? Were my feet soft?”

“Uh, I mean it was pretty quick I guess,” Amy said, “Sure, your feet were super soft right until I felt everything go snap.”

Gabriella felt blood rushing to her face, she couldn’t help herself, “I-It must have been pretty scary, just completely being at my mercy like that.”

“Wait a minute,” Cydea said, a small grin coming over her face, “Oh… Oh wow.”

“What?” Amy asked, looking back and forth between them, “I don’t like that look Cydea!”

“I’m pretty sure our angel here gets her rocks off on stepping on tiny mortals,” Cydea replied, crossing her arms.

“WHAT!?” Gabriella shrieked, leaping backwards, “N-No, I just wanted to make sure she wasn’t… traumatized!”

Amy rolled her eyes and jerked a thumb at Cydea, “If this one hasn’t traumatized me yet, I don’t think you will.” She raised an eyebrow at the Angel’s reaction, “holy shit, she’s right, isn’t she?”

Gabriella’s face was bright red, “I-I,” she stammered.

“It’s okay!” Cydea said reassuringly, “playing with mortals is lots of fun! Granted I’m not really into stepping on them… on purpose anyway, but look, Amy’s fine.”

“Yeah, seriously,” Amy said, “do they not let you have sex in heaven or something?”

“W-We’re allowed to be lewd with the humans, if they ask,” Gabriella replied nervously, “but the kind of things I like to do are… discouraged.”

“Ooh, kinky,” Cydea said eagerly, “come on, spill, you’re among friends here!” Seeing Gabriella’s glare she bit her lip, “well, frenemies?”

“M-Maybe like, make them kiss my feet, call me the most beautiful angel in the world?”

“Okay,” Amy said, “that doesn’t sound so bad…”

“AND IF THEY SAY NO, I STOMP THEM!” She said excitedly. Cydea and Amy jumped back a bit, “And then when they reappear, I give them the choice of going in the front or the back of my underwear! But then they take too long and I laugh just like this!” She gave a wicked cackle that rivaled Cydea’s best, “And then,” Gabriella said, breathing heavily, “I shove them straight up my-“

“Okay!” Cydea said, holding up her hands, “damn, I guess now we know what’s waiting for Aaron if heaven wins this thing!”

The Angel seemed to remember where she was again, “Uh, I wouldn’t do that to Aaron, he’s a pure and noble soul who’s already been exposed to too much-“

“I’m pretty sure Aaron would love all of that,” Cydea chuckled.

“Hey,” Amy asked suddenly, “If the Angel wins this thing, does that mean Aaron won’t be… around here anymore?”

“Certainly not!” Gabriella said indignantly, “the two of us shall climb Jacob’s ladder and abandon this earthly realm and it’s confusing kitchen appliances.”

“Yeah, like that’ll happen,” Cydea said angrily. She glanced at the clock and scowled, “we’ve all got to get over to the spot Death picked to hold the Divine Court.”

“Hold on,” Amy said excitedly, “Death!? THE Death?”

“She’s deciding Aaron’s fate,” Gabriella explained, “We’re to go plead our cases today.”

“Oh wow,” Amy gushed, “I wish I could meet her! I’ve got some Sandman comics I want her to sign-“

“Well good news, you can totally meet her!” Cydea said, “because you’re driving.”

Amy’s car, an ancient beast manufactured during the tail end of the cold war, sputtered into parking lot. The building Morticia had chosen loomed large over them as they stepped out, and black clouds seemed to circle over it ominously. Neon lighting danced across their faces, and bright bursts of illumination danced beyond the glass doors.

“So… Death told you to meet her at Dave and Busters?” Amy asked finally, breaking the silence.

“We’re supposed to tell the hostess we’re here for Morticia’s party,” Gabriella said. “Is this place a common arbitration ground for human disagreements?”

“You really should try coming to this plane more,” Cydea said, fighting a laugh.

There was a sudden flash of lightning from the clouds overhead, and Cydea and Gabriella levitated in the air, their otherworldly vestments returning as the two women gasped in shock.

“Sweet I’m red again!” Cydea said, looking over her crimson hands. Her tail twitched behind her excitedly, and she reached up to feel for her horns.

“Oh I missed you,” Gabriella exclaimed, pulling her halo down and giving it a brief hug.

“Well, you guys have fun,” Amy said uncertainly.

“Wait Amy,” Cydea said, walking over to her. The demon focused a moment, then tapped Amy’s head, causing a blue ring to appear, and then flash over the goth’s body before disappearing. “There,” Cydea said with a smile, “your soul is all yours again.”

“R-Really?” Amy asked hesitantly.

“Yeah,” Cydea said, “I… I don’t know it’ll play out in there, and in case things don’t go to hell I just wanted to be sure I got it back to you.”

“Thanks,” Amy said, leaning in to hug Cydea. The Demon was clearly uncomfortable as Amy separated, “Just so you know… You could maybe still come by on Fridays, if you wanted… don’t make me summon you up here for board game night!”

“You take care of that soul Amy,” Cydea said with a chuckle. “Seriously! If I’ve got to barter it off Yog-Sothoth in a hundred years I’m going to be pissed!”

“Welcome everyone!” Morticia said. She was standing at a podium she’d set up at the front of the rented party room, Aaron was standing on top of it, sitting against the rest for her gavel lightly. “Now just so everyone knows, Heaven and Hell have agreed to cover ALL our expenses, so order appetizers and drinks!”

A cheer went up from the assembled crowd, and a pair of waitresses struggled to keep up with the orders being shouted at them.

“Who are all these people?” Aaron asked.

He glanced around the room; every seat was full. At the seats closest to the reaper’s podium Karen and Cydea sat at one table, and across from them Gabriella and another angel he understood was her superior. Laylah had introduced herself to him when she’d arrived. She seemed nice enough, though she hadn’t been any more sympathetic to his desire to remain in hell than Gabriella herself. Beyond them were a number of women in various forms of dress and odd costuming he didn’t recognize.

“Okay,” Morticia chuckled, “I’ve got a little confession, I like you Aaron, really, I do, but I’m still pissed about the auto-reaping system, so I’m deliberately making this as much of a shitshow as possible. Those are all the other people who want to put in a claim for you, I advertised it in pretty much every afterlife I could find.”

“WHAT!?” he exclaimed. “Morticia, come on! This is my immortal soul here!”

“I know,” she said reassuringly, “look, just relax, okay? I’m on your side! Trust me when I say you’re going to be happy when all this is over.”

“I don’t trust you!” he hissed, “I just met you!”

“Please,” Death replied, “the only two people you can really count on are me and Taxes, and that bitch only hits you up when she wants money.”

She slammed the gavel, causing Aaron to cover his ears as the massive hammer came down behind him. The collected psychopomps and netherworld guardians quieted as Death herself cleared her throat and began to speak.

“We are gathered here to decide the fate of one Aaron Smith,” Morticia began, “First and foremost obviously are the representatives from Heaven and Hell, who have initiated this challenge” she gestured at the angels and demons respectively, “But we have a number of third-party claimants as well,” she gestured to the assembled women, “rest assured, all of you will get fair consideration!”

A powdered wig appeared in the air over Morticia, slowly levitating down to cover her greasy black hair, “Okay!” She said with a devious grin, “Angels, you’re up first!”

“Your honor!” Gabriella began, hovering to the front of the room as her wings fluttered slightly, “Aaron Smith is a good man, observe!”

The screen behind Morticia flickered to life, and scenes from Aaron’s life began to play. It showed him comforting injured classmates, calling his mother every day, picking up litter.

“And look at THIS!” Gabriella said excitedly, pausing the screen on a video of Aaron at his computer one night.

“Well, I do use WinRAR a lot,” the Aaron on the screen said, “I might as well buy it.” The video seemed to slow down, showing his deliberate click on the “buy” button.

The crowd erupted into murmurs and speculation, “ORDER!” Morticia shouted, slamming the gavel, “Order in the court!”

“As you can see your honor!” Gabriella shouted triumphantly, “He is so honorable he bought a software he could have easily just kept using as a trial version! The defendant’s excellent moral compass means he’s fit for no other afterlife than Heaven!”

“I was drunk!” Aaron protested, running to the edge of the podium and peering out at the assembled giantesses, “I swear! I had like three hard lemonades!”

“Objection your honor!” Gabriella shouted, “There is insufficient evidence of the defendant’s intoxicated state-“

“Your honor!” Cydea shouted suddenly, “The defendant’s statements are not offered for the truth of the matter asserted, but rather to simply explain his state of mind at the time!”

“Shit,” Morticia chuckled, twirling the gavel in her hand, “I have no idea how to rule this… Ah what the…” She winked at Cydea, “HELL!” she slammed the hammer, “Okay, Aaron bought WinRAR in an altered state of mind, doesn’t count!”

Gabriella scowled, “May we show the defendant what awaits him if he comes with us?” she asked sweetly.

“Hey, you’re the ones who want him to buy a stairway to heaven,” Morticia said with a shrug, “go for it!”

The screen behind Morticia began to play, and Aaron gasped as he felt himself pulled towards it. His feet left the wooden podium, and he rotated around and gave Morticia one last pleading look, to which she just answered with a wave as he slipped through it.

Aaron looked up at the giant face of Gabriella. Both he and the Angel knew she had won, she’d taken him from Hell, Earth, and everything else in between.

“We’re going to go say hi to your mom and dad later,” Gabriella said, floating through the clouds and holding him in her cupped palms. “Your old dog Ruffer maybe, all dogs go to heaven you know.” She grinned down at him, “we’ve got Mr. Shiny the goldfish here too, if you want him.”

“What is this?” he asked, looking around at the fluffy clouds.

“A preview,” Gabriella whispered softly, “Heaven isn’t just a place where you relax and drink milkshakes all day, it’s a place where there is always rest for the weary, always a sympathetic ear…”

She dove beneath the clouds and held him out in her hand, letting him see the blooming green fields below. Flowers of every color imaginable dotted the endless rolling landscape, and he could smell the lush scent of spring as they climbed once more.

“Perhaps rest isn’t your thing though?” She asked, “for the artist we have time, materials, and an audience, for those with a competitive spirit you can learn from the best that have ever lived, and compete amongst them in whatever endeavor you wish, from chariot racing to video games.”

“That all does sound pretty nice,” he said hesitantly.

“I can prepare a place for you Aaron,” Gabriella said, “I know I’ve failed you as your guardian Angel, but if you give me another chance, you’ll never regret it!”

She slowly brought him toward her chest, that luscious vanilla scent clouding his senses as she pulled the top of her robe open. Those perfect breasts waited for him, and he felt weariness and a pleasant tiredness filling his limbs, like he’d just finished a day of happy and productive work on something he truly loved. He was easily swallowed up by those divine globes as her finger pressed against his back, sending him deep into the valley. As the warm pillows of flesh seemed to mold around him, he fell into a deep and pleasant sleep.

“We rest our case your honor!” Laylah said triumphantly as Aaron awoke, once more tiny and on Death’s podium.

The two angels high fived each other as the crowd murmured and discussed the presentation.

“Now that was a right pretty presentation,” Cydea said, standing up as a business suit appeared on her out of nowhere, “but your honor, Aaron Smith is an American citizen! And is not freedom the foundation of this country? A country that we demons have been with since the very beginning! Can such a man really be forced into the service of some foreign princess, heavenly or otherwise?” A tear appeared in Cydea’s eye as a small flag pin appeared on her lapel, from somewhere America the Beautiful began playing, the low notes accentuating Cydea’s speech, “Why, there’s been much suffering in this world-“

“YEAH!” Gabriella shouted angrily, “because of YOU!”

“ORDER!” Morticia said, banging the gavel and silencing the Angels.

“Thank you, your honor,” Cydea said, shooting a smug look at the heavenly host, “As I was saying, we’ve seen suffering men, tired men, men who’ve lost everything, but here in this country we’ve seen the first FREE men!” She spun and turned to Aaron dramatically as massive American flags unfurled from nowhere, coating the walls of the room, “And a FREE man should be FREE to pick his own afterlife!”

The projector screen began showing a slideshow of Aaron tucked in Cydea’s breasts, the demon was now wearing what Aaron could only call a sexy-uncle-sam outfit, and as fireworks burst behind her she held a hotdog up to the screen, showing Aaron trapped on the bun as the patriotic version of the demoness gave one final salute.

As the reel ended the assembled beings clapped eagerly, and from somewhere a chant of “U-S-A” began.

“SHE’S NOT EVEN AMERICAN!” Gabriella shouted angrily, pointing at Cydea, “she didn’t say anything about rules or evidence or laws! That was just a bunch of emotional appeals and patriotic flag waving!”

“Truly it was some of the finest lawyering I’ve ever seen,” Death agreed, wiping a tear from her eye as she banged the gavel.

“We learn from the best in Hell!” Cydea said, taking a bow as she sat back down.

“Okay,” Morticia said, picking Aaron up. “Who’s next?” Idly she began twirling his tiny body like a fidget spinner, making him dizzy as those oily fingers easily manipulated him.

“Next!?” Gabriella exclaimed, “how many more do you have?”

“Oh yes,” Morticia said with a smug grin, “these aren’t just spectators, everyone here put in a claim!”

“WHAT!?” Cydea shouted angrily, standing up, “Come on! You’re just fucking with us! There’s no way that any of these people have a valid claim!” That caused some angry grumbling from the massed crowd behind the demon, and she shot them all a venomous look as Morticia banged the gavel.

“I’m shocked and outraged that you would suggest I would play games with such an important process,” Morticia said, fighting down laughter.

A grey skinned woman wearing a toga stood up from near the back of the room. She had glowing eyes, but what was most notable was the flaming blue locks of hair hanging down her back.

She pushed her way to the front and smiled, “Allow me to introduce myself,” She said, turning to the crowd, “Name’s Persephone, I’m here on behalf of Lord Hades to take our friend Aaron here across the River Styx to his final resting place!”

“Which would be?” Aaron asked, struggling to stay upright as Death set him back down.

“The Underworld!” She said excitedly, “Now I know what you’re thinking, I never paid homage to any old timey Greek Gods, but that’s the thing! We take anyone who wants to come!”

“Uh, that’s very generous of you,” Aaron said.

“Now we might not have any kind of big media presence like Heaven and Hell do,” Persephone continued, “but we’ve got some of the world’s finest minds, like Socrates, Plato, Alexander the Great!”

She did a dramatic flourish, “And that’s not all! As part of our contemporary package, I’ll be your personal guide through the entirety of your afterlife experience!”

Aaron blinked, and like with Gabriella’s presentation it was suddenly like he was really there with Persephone, being held in her grip as the two of them were ferried across a glowing green river. He looked up to see a faraway cavern ceiling, but even though they seemed to be underground there was more than enough light, and a large city sprawled on the far bank of the river with classical architecture.

“This is the River Styx!” She exclaimed, “if you listen closely you can hear the lyrics to Grand Illusion.” She laughed at his expression, “Just kidding! Over there’s the Necropolis, that’s where you mortals hang out when you’re not partying!” 

They were suddenly in a wide-open space, and he grunted as he realized his head was being squeezed between a pair of massive grey toes, the smell of sandalwood overwhelming him as the thonged footwear of the goddess held him in place.

Persephone grinned down at him, “You like being a foot toy? We did some research; I think I can give you what you were getting in Hell if you know what I mean…” she gave him a wink and licked her lips.

He gasped as he was suddenly lodged between her breasts, the sash of her toga pulled tight so the grey orbs could hold his tiny body in place. This time they were in front of a bright shining mountain, taller than anything on earth.

“This here is Mount Olympus,” She said, “I like to climb it now and then to stay in shape.” Her finger came down and patted his head lightly, “just so you know, even a goddess gets a little… sweaty, climbing something like this. We’ll be sure to stop and take a nice long bath before we meet the rest of the gods,” She giggled, shaking his grey-skinned prison, “you’ll wash every inch of me, it’s going to be great!”

Aaron’s head spun as he was back in the courtroom, Persephone blew him a quick kiss, a fiery ring of smoke seemed to come out of her lips in the shape of a heart, dissipating just as it got to him.

“Next!” Death called.

A short Asian woman stood up, walking quietly to the front of the room as the assembled deities and beings watched. She was wearing a traditional Japanese yukata, and her shining black hair was cut short so it hung just to her neck, seeming not to move as she reached the front of the room. The most unusual feature of the girl though, was a bushy red fox’s tail that seemed to move in an animated fashion even as the girl herself seemed to almost glide, keeping eye contact with Aaron the entire way.

“My name is Yui,” she said evenly, “I am a Shinigami here to collect the soul of one Aaron smith. We believe that he has displayed enough reverence to us to allow a claim.”

“I don’t mean to be rude,” Aaron said, “but I don’t think I ever worshipped any Japanese gods or visited any shrines or anything, I’ve actually never even been outside the US.”

“Observe,” Yui said, pointing the projector screen.

It showed Aaron, on his couch flipping through various options on his streaming service, “Huh,” he mused, “Death Note? Could be good.” Unseen to Aaron Yui appeared behind him, and though he had no knowledge of his otherworldly visitor, she smiled and sat next to him on the couch.

“Wait, you were there when I watched Death Note?” he asked incredulously.

“Yes, every time a human watches it, a Shinigami is summoned,” she explained, “and I was there every time you re-watched.”

“Oh,” he said, a bit embarrassed.

“Big deal, so you watched a TV show with him!” Cydea said.

“I didn’t just watch it once,” he admitted.

“Do you remember those times you’d fall asleep watching it and you woke up with a blanket over you?” Yui asked with a small smile. “All of those times the apples in your fridge mysteriously went missing?”

“H-How much time together are we talking about?” Gabriella asked nervously.

“I-I don’t remember,” Aaron lied.

“He watched it six times!” Yui said happily, “and then he read the manga, he tried to learn Japanese so he could read the original, but he didn’t manage it.” She sighed, “We’ll have eternity to get it right though Aaron.”

“I just really liked it, okay!?” He said defensively. Both Gabriella and Cydea were glaring at him, and he rolled his eyes as he felt the familiar transition into Yui’s afterlife “preview.”

The cherry blossoms were in bloom, and the petals rained down on them like a pink snowfall. It was a pleasant day, just a few clouds hovering over faraway green mountains, and the smell of the blossoms and the slight hint of tea hung in the air.

Yui sipped from her cup, looking down at the tiny Aaron, enveloped in her fluffy red tail. He was smothered from all sides by that soft fur, like an ocean he had to struggle just to keep from slipping deeper inside of it.

“You should be quite comfortable in there,” Yui said softly, “just let go.”

He did, sinking into the soft warmth of her tail, fully within her power. With a contented sigh she sat back against the tree, a green apple appeared in her hand and she took a bite.

Yui giggled slightly as his flushed expression as she went to sit back down. Up next was a tall blonde woman, with massive buxom breasts barely contained by a bronze breastplate. Like Gabriella she had a wings, but instead of a halo a massive horned helm sat upon the woman’s head.

“I am Eir the Valkyrie, a chooser of the fallen, unt I am here to bring this vorthy soul into Valhalla!” She declared in a thick Swedish accent.

“I definitely didn’t die in battle,” Aaron said, crossing his arms.

“No,” The Valkyrie agreed, “but ve vere impressed with some of your feats of dedication!”

The screen flashed to life, and they watched as Aaron began playing a first person shooter, screaming and roaring at his enemies as he destroyed them. He reached for a nearby energy drink, chugging it even as the sun went down. The scene fast forwarded and showed him passed out at his console, the controller tumbling from his limp hands.

“Every night for an entire month, Aaron crushed his enemies on this Battlefield!” Eir explained, “Ve think that vith the proper training he could become a great varrior! And he comes highly recommended by the goldfish Mr. Scales!”

“Thanks Mr. Scales,” Aaron muttered. The world began to swim again as the Valkyrie showed him what she had in store.

Aaron panted, looking around the battlefield at the dozens of fallen enemies. A sword hung in his hand, and a shield in the other. Aside from the horned helmet he was naked, and he fell to his knees an gave a mighty shout, savoring the victory.

“Vell done,” Eir said, hovering down to him. Her massive feet landed on either side of him, and with a triumphant smile she bent down to pick him up. “I knew you had it in you!” she said, “You have improved beyond our vildest dreams!” She giggled, “and now for you reward!”

He closed his eyes happily, dropping his weapons and letting his helmet tumble away as he was stuffed inside of her waiting cleavage. This wasn’t the clean vanilla scented bosom of an angel, the Valkyrie smelled of sweat and dirt, and he slid across her damp skin easily, being soaked in her essence as she wedged him deep and let the ripe odor of her skin envelop him.

The next claimant was a tall tanned woman with a wide brimmed hat, she a pair of short cargo pants, and a safari vest with no shirt or bra beneath it, allowing him an excellent view of her ample breasts.

“G’day mates,” She said with a smile, “Name’s Sheila, I’m the guardian of the eternal outback, the dreamtime!”

“Australia has it’s own afterlife?” Aaron asked curiously.

“Well, what were we supposed to do?” Cydea hissed, “just let them into Hell?”

“Now this bunch of wankers might have you thinking you’re not Australian enough to ride with me,” She said in a thick down-under accent, “but if you want to spend the next eternity riding around in the desert on war-rigs, eating shrimp and steak, and hunting crocs then I’m your gal!” She winked at him, “and I’ll even help you keep warm on those cold outback nights, wedged in my crack after a long day of riding a jeep over the dunes. How about an afterlife where women glow and men plunder?” Her skin seemed to shimmer and light up a moment as she smiled.

Aaron just sighed, he was really getting into being played with by giant women, and Sheila’s offer DID sound fun, but he’d had enough of this. He stood up and looked at the clearly amused grim reaper.

“Morticia,” he began, “can we just cut this short? How many more of these things do you want me to sit through?”

“Hmm…” Death mumbled, looking over the crowd, “It could take a long time…” She grinned, “Okay listen up everyone, I find the evidence inconclusive to establish a firm afterlife for Mr. Smith.” She banged the gavel a few times, “I’m declaring a battle royale!” That brought cheers from the assembled supernatural beings, “Twenty minutes from now, in the parking lot! Ragnarok is on everybody!”

“WAIT!” a shrill voice called. Everyone paused to see Amy running into the room, a wide brimmed witch’s hat on her head and a spellbook in her hand, “I, Amy the Witch, want to claim this mortal’s soul as my familiar!” she shouted.

“Mortals can’t enter the battle royale!” the Valkyrie shouted, “gods and heralds only!”

“I’m afraid she’s right kid,” Morticia shrugged, “you don’t have an afterlife to offer Aaron here.”

“W-What if I bet my soul on the outcome?” She asked nervously.

“DAMNIT AMY!” Cydea shouted angrily, “You’ve only had it back for like forty-five minutes!”

“Spicy!” Death said excitedly, “You’re in! Okay everyone, TWO souls up for grabs!” That caused the crowd to go absolutely wild, and they began excitedly filing out of the room.

“Amy you idiot!” Cydea said, stomping over to her, “this is why I was holding onto your soul! This exact fucking reason!”

“You’re just worried I’ll win, and then I’ll have Aaron,” Amy sniffed.

“Amy,” Cydea said, struggling to keep calm, “not all of these girls are fun loving tricksters like me, you could be spending the next thousand years shoved up someone’s ass because of this!”

The color drained from the goth’s already pale face, “W-Well with both of us, we have twice the odds of winning right?”

“Fat chance,” Gabriella said, her flaming sword appearing in her hand, “but don’t worry Amy, I’ll take very good care of you when we ascend after all of this, Aaron will love having a little playmate.”

The parking lot was ringed by various supernatural beings, there had to be dozens of them, various costumes and vestments from every corner of the globe. Laylah the Angel and Karen the demon were both on the roof of the Dave and Buster’s, looking down on the soon-to-be battlefield. Each carried a cocktail glass from the bar, and as they sat together folding chairs manifested beneath them.

“Laylah you old featherduster,” Karen laughed, “How’ve you been?”

“Oh you know,” Laylah said, clinking her glass on Karen’s, “same old same old, trying to figure out new ways to make eternal relaxation and recreation interesting.”

“When was the last time we did this?” Karen asked, looking down and waving to Cydea as she took her place. “A big fight over a mortal I mean?”

“Oscar Wilde, I think,” Laylah replied.

The dozens of afterlife guardians eyed each other warily, Death strode through the center of the parking lot, Aaron in her hand, seeming to taunt them all with the soul that had caused all of this.

“Okay,” Death began, “I want a nice clean fight, everyone who gets taken out will get immediately banished back to their own realm, and I don’t want to see ANY of you coming back and raising a stink about it! When you’re out, you’re OUT! Got it?”

There was silence, and Morticia smiled, “Okay, have a good Armageddon!” She disappeared with Aaron, reappearing on the rooftop of the restaurant with Laylah and Cydea. “Ladies,” she greeted, manifesting a lawn chair for herself.

Aaron peered over the rooftop’s edge and gulped, watching the battle for his very soul play out.

Everyone screamed, running for the center of the parking lot as the melee began. Bolts of lightning flew, steel weapons clanged against each other, and thunder boomed from the dark clouds overhead.

“Oi, Demon!” Sheila shouted, hefting a large blade, “You call that a knife?” She grinned, “THIS is a knife!” Cydea rolled out of the way and jabbed upwards, “Crikey!” the Australian shouted in pain as Cydea’s pitchfork met her face, “right in the digeridoo!” The Australian disappeared in a puff of smoke and the demon circled, holding her weapon in front of her defensively.

Gabriella screamed a battle cry, holding her flaming blade high as she ran at Yui. The Japanese woman eyed her coldly, a notebook and pen appearing in her hands.

Quickly she scrawled something down and then smugly looked up, “Too late Angel! I already wrote your name in my-“

“Gabriella has TWO L’s!” She screamed, bringing the sword down on the Shinigami and causing her to disappear with a puff of smoke as she was banished.

The battle raged, puffs of smoke appearing now and then as combatants were dispatched. Amy was quickly realizing that she was in over her head, hurriedly flipping through her spellbook and reading the incantations desperately. She shouted in triumph as a four-armed blue skinned woman burst into flames and disappeared, but then found herself running away from a Mesoamerican woman screeching and waving a war club.

“Looky what we have here!” Cydea said, cornering Gabriella as the battle raged. She twirled her pitchfork as the Angel scowled at her.

“Oh good,” Gabriella said, hovering slightly off the ground, “I was wondering when I’d be ringing hell’s bells today.”

The two clashed, the flaming sword meeting the pitchfork with a metallic clang that echoed across the battlefield. They were evenly matched, each parrying and striking at the other in such perfect time it was almost like a dance.

“Just give up!” Cydea hissed, “you know you’re not like the other angels, just let me have Aaron and Amy, you can come hang out with us any time you want, we’ll play all kinds of lewd games, the kind you’re too scared to play up in the clouds!”

“N-No!” Gabriella said, gritting her teeth.

“But Aaron and Amy aren’t the only mortals you have lewd thoughts about, are they?” Cydea said, grinning wickedly. “There is another, an artist… now your feelings have betrayed him as well.”

“N-Not-“

“Your home boy Raps,” Cydea mocked, “imagine if someone went up into his dreams, maybe gave him some lewd thoughts about Demons? Maybe he wouldn’t draw so many angels, maybe he’ll feel like drawing something a little… Hellish?”

“You wouldn’t!” Gabriella cried in horror.

“If you will not embrace lewdness,” Cydea began, “then perhaps he will!”

“NO!” Gabriella screamed, renewing her attack on the demon, who just cackled madly. 

“Help!” Amy screamed, running towards the two of them, a dozen attackers on her tail.

“Amy!” Cydea shouted, breaking her duel with the angel, “Just get over here to me!”

The goth leapt behind the demon, hugging herself to Cydea as the trio was encircled by the guardians of a dozen different afterlives. Gabriella stepped closer to them too, holding her sword out in front of her and waving it any of the others that got close.

“Listen up,” Eir the Valkyrie called, stepping in front of the rest, “The Demon and the Angel are the biggest threats here, let’s all rush them at once, then we can settle this amongst ourselves!” Agreements rang out in the crowd as everyone readied their weapons.

“G-Guys?” Amy whispered.

“They’re teaming up,” Cydea said, gritting her teeth, “I say we do too!”

“It seems we’ve no option,” Gabriella said quietly, “and at least I know you’ll treat the mortals well…”

“Hey!” Amy shouted, her hand glowing purple as she prepared another spell, “Don’t forget about me! I’m still in this!”

“Whatever Amy,” Cydea laughed, “Okay, provide us some covering fire while we screen them!”

The three of them screamed in unison, running at the mob led by the Valkyrie. From up on the roof of the Dave and Buster’s Aaron watched the melee nervously, straining to make out details. Death just smirked, gently patting his head with her fingertip.

The Angel and the Demon together were able to cut through their assailants, clouds of smoke billowing around them as each enemy was banished, the pitchfork and flaming sword slashing into their midst faster than the eye could follow. Amy ran behind them, firing spells at any that managed to slip through.

“FOR ODIN!” Eir screamed, catching Gabriella’s flaming sword with her own. The two winged women flew in the air slightly, the clangs of their weapons echoing over the parking lot.

“I could use some help!” Gabriella shouted.

“We’re a little busy!” Cydea said, going back-to-back with Amy as they were surrounded. She scowled, there were too many, she needed the angel. With a sigh she looked up and decided she was going to have to give Gabriella just a little push…

“Gabby!” she shouted, catching her attention. “When you win, you should just grab Aaron and shove him right up your divine cunt!”

“W-What?” Gabriella gasped, “I mean, if he wanted to-“

“No, forget that!” Cydea shouted, eyeing the closing circle of enemies closely, “You should just do it! No asking, you’re a goddess, a divine being! Take Amy too! Shove her right up the back, imagine how that would feel!”

“HEY WHAT THE HELL!?” Amy asked, turning to her.

“Shhh,” Cydea whispered, “Angels can power up if they get really passionate about something, you need to play along!”

Amy sighed, “Gabriella!” She shouted, “You’re just so perfect! Please, win this so I can…” Cydea looked at her eagerly, and Amy rolled her eyes, “Worship your divine feet.”

Gabriella’s eyes went wide, and she felt a fire burning in her loins even as the Valkyrie tried to press her attack. There was a sound like a trumpet, and a blackness spread across Gabriella’s wings and her blonde hair until they were dark as night. Her halo burst into flame, and her robes became a fierce ebony that seemed to flutter in the wind.

“I will claim those mortals!” She said happily, her voice distorted, “They will be my toys! My eternal playthings as I pleasure them to the point of madness!”

The Valkyrie’s eyes went wide, and Gabriella slashed her sword once, banishing the chooser of the slain in one fell blow. She hovered down to the others, and with a grin beckoned them to follow her into battle. The three of them screamed again as they charged the remaining foes.

The battle raged, and even with the Angel’s newfound fury none could say who was truly winning. Amy ducked to dodge an arrow, stumbling as her spellbook fell from her hands.

“No!” she shouted.

Cydea hooked an arm around her, hefting her back to her feet, “Here you go Amy,” she said, handing her the spellbook.

“Thanks,” Amy said in a hushed voice. The witch looked around, panting, “I think it’s just down to us…”

The three of them looked around, warily eying each other as they slowly walked to opposite edges of the parking lot.

“It would appear our alliance is over,” Gabriella said, her voice returning to normal. Her wings, hair, and robe were still jet black, but the flames on her halo had dimmed somewhat. She shot a glance at Amy, who returned the look with a defiant glare.

“Just down to you and me,” Cydea said, eyeing the Angel up, “I’m warning you; I’ve saved some of my best tricks for last.”

“You’re both going down!” Amy said excitedly.

Cydea sighed, “Amy, you ever see The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?”

Amy frowned, “Yeah why-“ She looked down at her spellbook, and her eyes went wide as she realized that Cydea hadn’t handed her the ancient tome when she’d dropped it earlier, and had given her something else entirely. “How to Win Friends and Influence People!?” She roared angrily as she read the dust jacket.

“Goodbye Amy,” Cydea said, firing a quick bolt from her pitchfork at the witch.

“You cheating demon bit-“ Amy started, but then with a puff of smoke she was gone. With a smirk Cydea saw that she’d appeared on the roof of the restaurant with the other spectators.

“I can’t wait to feel Amy squirming beneath me,” Gabriella laughed, “Now Demon, prepare for-“

“And that’s game!” Death said, appearing between the two of them. A moment later Laylah, Karen, and Amy appeared. With a triumphant flourish Morticia handed Aaron’s tiny form down to Cydea, who squealed happily and tucked him into her cleavage. “I hereby award both contested souls to Cydea of Hell!”

“I don’t understand,” Aaron called. He struggled his way up through Cydea’s breasts, even as he enjoyed that familiar cinnamon smell, “she didn’t beat Gabriella yet!”

“Heaven has withdrawn from this competition,” Laylah explained, “due to lack of a suitable champion.”

“What!?” Gabriella exclaimed, “Laylah, I don’t understand! And something’s wrong, I can’t make myself look normal,” She fluttered her black wings for emphasis and pointed to the flaming halo, “also, that’s on fire, and I can’t put it out!”

“Gabriella,” Laylah said hesitantly, “Gabby, you’re… Oh how should I put this.” She sighed, “You’re a fallen Angel now dear.”

“F-Fallen-“ Gabriella stuttered, “No! There’s got to be some mistake!”

“You were quite clear with your intentions towards the mortals should you have won,” Laylah explained, “that, and teaming up with a demon, have cemented the er… transformation.”

“Laylah, seriously, I’m still good!” She said eagerly, “J-Just give me a minute-“ She grunted, looking eagerly at her black wings, “Come on, come on! Turn white damnit!” Laylah raised an eyebrow, and Gabriella clapped a hand over her mouth, “I meant to say darnit!”

“Gabriella dear,” Laylah began with a kind smile, “don’t think of this as a fall from grace, think of it as a… lateral career move.”

“Wha?” Gabriella looked numbly to Cydea and Karen, who were smiling eagerly.

“You’ll start Monday!” Karen said, pinning a nametag to her black robes, “We’re so excited to have you joining our organization Gabriella, you’ll be starting as Cydea’s intern.”

“Eh hem,” Death cleared her throat, getting all of their attention, “I trust you’ve all taken the point I was trying to make about your auto reaping system?”

“Karen and I will start phasing it out on Monday,” Laylah said in an annoyed tone, “Well I’ve got to fly, try to see the bright side of things Gabby!” With that she took off, flying upwards into a column of light stretching down from the clouds. Gabriella tried to take off after her, but the hole in the clouds closed before she even got close. With a pouty expression on her face she hovered back down with the demons.

Death gave them all a final smug grin as her motorcycle revved up to her, “Sounds like work is about to pick up for me again, I’ll see you all real soon.” She gave Aaron one final wink and a wave as she rode out of the parking lot and into a swirling grey portal.

“Hey, chin up!” Cydea said, hooking her arm around Gabriella’s shoulder, “You’re going to have a blast with us!”

“Seriously,” Aaron said, “I thought Hell was going to be awful, but I loved it!”

“How about I loan you Aaron for the night?” Cydea asked, pointing to the tiny man trapped in her cleavage, “You can do whatever you want with him!”

“Uh, if you think that’ll help her adjust,” Aaron said nervously.

“YES!” Gabriella said eagerly, and before Aaron even had a chance to react, she was plucking him out of Cydea’s top and gripping him tightly.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Karen chuckled, “I’ll see you all in hell!” she disappeared, falling downwards into a glowing red hole that sealed up as soon as she was gone.

“You can use Amy’s place, if you want a little privacy,” Cydea said.

“Wait what?” Amy asked nervously, “What about-“

“Amy,” Cydea said, eyeing the goth angrily, “is coming to Hell with me tonight, where I am going to show her just how upset I am that she went and wagered her soul on something stupid AGAIN.”

There was a flash and Amy was in Cydea’s open palm, looking up nervously at the giant demon. Cydea licked her lips, and then with a flourish tilted her palm slowly. Amy scrabbled for purchase, crying out in terror as she lost her hold and tumbled down past the demon’s black lips and into her mouth. Cydea made an exaggerated show of closing her mouth, sealing Amy inside as her tongue toyed with the tiny woman. She smiled and made eye contact with a nervously watching Gabriella, and then swallowed loudly. Her throat bulged, and Amy’s screams muted as she traced down the demon’s throat.

“I’ll see you guys tomorrow morning, Amy will cook breakfast,” She gave a wink to the two of them and vanished.

Gabriella appeared in Amy’s apartment, holding Aaron in her hands and giving him a hungry look. As she drooled over him he realized that she still had that same vanilla smell, but there was a hint of smokiness to it, if she’d been fresh baked cookies before, now she was maybe a little burnt?

“D-Do you still think I’m pretty?” she asked nervously. Her eyes, now a pale red, darted up at the black hair, and the flaming halo.

“Yes!” Aaron said with a laugh, “you look great! Seriously!”

She sighed and smiled, “Thanks…” Those eyes focused on him, and the angel licked her lips, bringing him close. Her tongue darted out, licking up his entire body and causing him to shiver as his clothes seemed to disappear, melting away in her saliva like cotton candy.

She pulled him away when he was glistening wet and naked, and her own black robes seemed to vanish in a puff of orange flame that danced over her. The angel had a body that could have been sculpted from marble, with supple skin and large breasts that stood at attention, her soft pink nipples catching Aaron’s eye even as his gaze drifted downward.

“Carpet matches the drapes I guess,” the angel muttered, a hand running through her now black pubic hair. It was trimmed to perfection, like everything else about her, a landing strip that led to the waiting pink opening below.

She sauntered towards the bedroom, carrying Aaron’s naked form in front of her every step of the way. The way her hips bounced from side to side he could tell she was excited, and he felt himself growing hard in her grip.

“Now Aaron,” she said in a sultry voice, “I fell from heaven for you… I think you need to prove to me it was worth it.”

“I’ll do my best,” he said with a grin.

She flopped on the bed, lowering him down between her legs, “Now mortal,” she said firmly, “you will pass the pearly gets into paradise.”

He eagerly ran forward, the swollen lips of her vulva beckoning him with that soft pink treasure beyond. The smell wafted out, a strong primal odor that seemed to hypnotize him as he stumbled the final few steps. The Angel pushed roughly against his back, taking the decision away from him as she slid his body into her slick cavern.

The Angel was tight, and he grunted as the pussy easily devoured him, roughly forcing him inwards with power far beyond what his tiny body was used to. The Angel laughed, clenching against him as her arousal built and he struggled for air. The slick wetness of the pussy clung to him, filling his lungs as he coughed and sputtered and tried to fight his way out.

This just made the Angel more excited, “Fuck yeah!” She screamed happily, relishing both the swear word and the pleasure going through her body. She began fingering herself, playing with her clit and letting her trapped mortal toy struggle to stay alive in the depths of her pussy.

“That’s right,” she breathed, “suffer for your goddess!” This was what she wanted, what she couldn’t really have with the mortals in her old home, she couldn’t just make them HERS in the way she wanted. She crossed her legs and laughed, feeling Aaron’s body compress into her most intimate spaces, pleasuring her even as his life was snuffed out by his cruel and uncaring master, a worthwhile sacrifice to pleasure her, even if only for a brief moment!

Aaron’s world shook as the Angel neared orgasm, and he realized that she intended to go all the way with him. This wouldn’t be a gentle squeeze before he slid out again, she was trying to crush him! He gulped, fighting as hard as he could one last time to try to get out. He felt the walls fighting back, pushing against him until-

Gabriella sighed happily, lifting her hand up and looking at the sticky fluid on them. Aaron popped back into existence on the nightstand a moment later, heaving as he ran his hands over himself. She regarded him lazily, where the Demon always brought him back clean and clothed, she’d left him naked, and let some of her cum stick to him as he’d reincarnated. She didn’t see much point in cleaning him, and in fact she wanted him to smell her, to feel her essence on him the rest of the night.

“That was the best,” She growled.

“You uh, really gave it to me there,” he said, trying to collect himself.

“It’s not so much that we were never allowed to play with the mortals,” Gabriella said dreamily, “more that we were to be nice and gentle with them… it’s so fun to just grab you and pop you in my cunt like this!” she giggled, “Cunt, I can say it as many times as I want now! Cunt, cunt, cunt!”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself,” Aaron said with a smile, “seriously, I think you’re going to like living with us!”

“I’m coming around to it,” she said, reaching for him again, “now, I have you all to myself tonight.” He grunted as her fingers squeezed around him, “I’m not your precious Demon though,” she said, a wicked smile tracing over her features, “I won’t be careful with that little spirit-form of yours, and while I won’t let you have enough pain to make anything I do feel truly unpleasant, I WILL be letting you feel some… I’ve got a lot of dirty ideas I’ve bottled up for centuries, and we’re going to work through as many of them as we can tonight.”

“S-Sounds fun,” Aaron said with a gulp, the fallen Angel just laughed.

Amy spooned the bacon onto a serving plate in the middle of the table, having been relegated back to breakfast-servitude by the former and once again current owner of her soul. She sighed angrily as Cydea held up her orange juice to be refilled, leaning back in her chair lazily.

“So,” she asked with a smile, “did you two have a fun night?”

“Hell yeah,” Aaron said with a smile.

Gabriella was seated across from her, cutting into her sausage delicately and eating it piece by piece. Sometime in the morning she’d managed to return to her old blonde haired and white winged appearance, though as Aaron understood it this was simply an illusion, something she’d done out of embarrassment. Anything that revealed her true form would show the new Gabriella, the black winged fallen angel with the burning halo.

“How much longer on those biscuits Amy,” Cydea called.

“Three minutes,” the goth huffed, sitting down with them. “And by the way, can you at least give me my full height back?”

“Nope,” Cydea chuckled, sipping her orange juice, “Go down to the DMV and get your license changed Amy, because it’s going to be a LONG time before you stand five seven again. A girl who wagers her soul all the time should get used to looking up at people, don’t you think?”

Amy just looked back and forth at the Angel and Demon, both of whom now stood a head taller than her, and sighed, “Damnit,” she muttered.

“That’s the spirit,” Cydea said with a smile, “Don’t worry though, I’ll take you out later and we can buy you some new clothes that fit your new figure.”

“Whatever,” Amy muttered.

“Aww, cheer up,” Cydea said, “I’m going to write down today’s lottery numbers for you, not the jackpot, but a few hundred grand should let you move into a bigger place, right?”

“Uh, yeah!” Amy said excitedly, “Thanks!”

“Don’t mention it,” Cydea said with a smile. She stood up and stretched, “I think we’re going to take a rain check on those biscuits Amy, the former Angel and I have to get going. We’re doing sin accounting today, and it’s just our luck that they gave us coveting thy neighbor’s wife.”

Gabriella stood up, and with a glance reached down to snatch up Aaron too. The fallen Angel and the Demon walked to the center of the room, a pentagram appearing on the floor to carry them to Hell’s Infernal Affairs department.

“See you later Amy!” Gabriella waved, “I can’t wait to get to know you more!”

“Y-Yeah,” Amy said nervously. Aaron had filled her in a little on how their evening had gone, and part of her wondered if she’d gotten off easy by going with Cydea to hell.

“I’m picking up dinner tonight,” Cydea called, “and Amy, it’s your turn to pick the board game, so find something fun!”

With that they were gone, a puff of smoke billowing out of the floor.

“My life is hell,” Amy joked, looking at the pile of dirty dishes. She smirked and began picking them up, stopping to shove Cydea’s post it with the lottery numbers in her pocket. With a laugh she realized that, even though she’d technically lost her soul again, she wasn’t really upset about it at all.

Chapter End Notes:
And that's the end of that story arc, Cydea once more has Aaron and Amy's souls and Gabriella has had a career change. I hope everyone enjoyed all the prospective afterlives, until next time!