- Text Size +

Aaron sighed, reaching down to the car’s stereo to turn the radio off. Amy was driving, and his head was a bit foggy as he tried to remember where they were going. He shot a glance over to the other seat, and the goth smiled back at him. She seemed a little confused too, but…

“Amy,” he said suddenly, “we’re the same size.”

She paused, biting her lip and slightly smearing the black lipstick, “huh, that is weird… and I’m not tiny either...” she brought the car to a stop in the middle of the street, and as the two of them looked around they noticed how oddly still everything was. Both of them got out of the car, and the only sound was the click of their car doors shutting as they peered around.

“I think we’re in Hell,” Aaron said finally, looking at the astroturf that lined both sides of the road.

Cydea sipped some coffee from her mug as she stared down at her model city. Gabriella was at her side, a whipped sugary drink from a coffee chain in her hand. Her burning halo moved with her head as she drank, the foam giving her a mustache as she did. Karen, Cydea’s manager, was across the table from them. The three watched the tiny humans, no more than half an inch tall, exit their vehicle.

“So, they can’t see or hear us, right?” Gabriella asked, peering down at the model.

“Nope,” Cydea said, “there’s a charm on what they think is the sky, if you want you can always just talk to them via thought, but all of these model towns come with an intercom.” She pointed to a small button at the base of the model. “It’s more disorienting for the corrupt souls.”

“I’m very interested to see this new torture idea of yours Cydea,” Karen said with a smile. She had a clipboard with some paper, and was idly taking notes.

“A-Are you sure this isn’t going to hurt Amy and Aaron too badly?” Gabriella asked.

“Nah,” Cydea said, “this is one of those ironic mind fuck punishments. Trust me, when it’s all over, they’ll think it’s hilarious.”

“Okay,” Gabriella muttered uncertainly.

“Hey!” Cydea laughed, “you’re totally fine with letting them feel a little pain when YOU play with them!”

“So, what should we do?” Amy asked. They’d quickly realized the town they were driving through was fake, it had the consistency and detail of a model train set, and plastic figurines about their height were strewn about in a mockery of a quiet day in a small downtown.

“I think it’s pretty clear that Cydea’s fucking with us,” Aaron said, looking up at the sky, “look, those clouds aren’t even moving.”

“Uh, look,” Cydea said defensively as Karen looked at her blankly, “a normal soul would never be able to figure it out so easily.”

“So, what do we do now?” Aaron asked, but as he turned Amy had already leapt at him, embracing him in a long kiss that left smears of her black lipstick on his face. He blinked in surprise as she separated from him slightly.

“We’re both the same size for a change,” Amy breathed excitedly, “let’s get freaky!”

He laughed, “right here in the street?”

“I don’t care if the models watch,” Amy said, already pulling off her shirt.

“Hey!” a voice crackled over an intercom, Cydea’s, “Do that later! Go solve the mystery of where you are!”

“We’re in Hell!” Amy shouted back, “this Lost ripoff isn’t interesting enough for me to try solving this early in the morning!”

“Uh, you could be in purgatory! Or Limbo!” Gabriella’s voice came next, “just kind of… poke around!”

“I fully intend to poke around!” Aaron laughed, kicking his own pants off.

“Fuck yeah!” Amy said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the astroturf on the side of the road. She lay down on her back, wincing slightly as the plastic grass poked her back. With one final flourish her panties came off. She looked up at the sky and grinned, “I hope you’re watching!”

Aaron spared one glance up at the clouds, wondering exactly where their pair of otherworldly guardians were, then he shrugged and decided to join Amy on the astroturf. He buried his head in her legs, causing her to moan excitedly as his tongue went to work. One hand gripped the back of his head, pushing him further against her wetness and grinding him into her immaculately shaved pussy. Her other hand flipped the bird at the watching clouds, the black nail polish shining in the fake sunlight. She laughed as her first orgasm rose.

Cydea crossed her arms, muttering angrily as the three giants around the model table watched the tiny couple. Aaron’s face was now wet with Amy’s juices, and she laughed as she fought away his attempt to kiss her. He was positioning himself to enter now, and Gabriella was breathing heavily as she leaned in closer.

“Don’t get too close or you’ll break the illusion,” Karen said with a sympathetic smile.

“Just a minute,” Cydea said, “let me separate them-“

“Cydea, let them have their fun,” Karen said with a chuckle, “I won’t dock you any points for it.”

“Fuck yeah!” Aaron crowed as he came inside of Amy, her pale legs wrapped around him, pulling him tighter as he finished. The two of them lay there a minute, sweating and panting. Aaron rolled off of her and gazed up at the unmoving sky, smirking as he imagined Cydea’s annoyed face.

“Do you want to go for another round?” Amy asked, leaning up.

“Hmm…” he playfully hummed, looking up at the sky with a smile.

A familiar red face suddenly burst through the clouds, “Hey! No! Go solve the mystery of why you’re here!” She was enormous, much larger than usual, which Aaron guessed meant they were somewhere around half an inch tall, assuming she hadn’t made herself bigger…

He glanced at Amy, who was making an inviting “come hither” motion with her finger, “I don’t know,” he mused, stretching, “I feel like I should attend to Amy first-“

Cydea scowled, and a moment later her hand broke through the clouds, a massive column of red that stopped just a few feet away from him. He gulped as a tree trunk sized finger extended, and he braced himself to be squashed.

Instead, a small bolt of yellow lightning leaped out, he heard Amy gasp and he opened his eyes. Cydea never really hurt him, even being crushed by her never resulted in more pain than popping his back would have when alive, just enough to let him know it had happened… but she didn’t do that this time.

“Uh, Aaron,” Amy said, fighting a laugh as he tried to figure out what she’d done. He looked at the goth, who giggled slightly as she pointed down. His gaze went low on his body and he fought a start as he reached his crotch. His penis was still there, but it was maybe a third the size of what it normally was, twitching even as it became erect again.

“Now that’s just mean,” he said, looking up at the giant demon.

“Whatever,” Amy said, sidling up to him and giving him a kiss, “We can still do it Aaron, size doesn’t matter-” she reached down and touched him, and he grunted as a powerful orgasm rocked his body, almost causing him to double over. “Oops,” Amy muttered, stepping back a bit, “I guess it’s kind of… sensitive now.”

“Oh, come on,” he grunted, panting as he stood back up, “isn’t that a little excessive?”

“I’ll put it back to normal after you get out of here!” Cydea said. She leaned back, and her face disappeared again, leaving the unmoving cloudy sky.

“Well shit,” Amy muttered, “come on, let’s get dressed.”

“Okay Gabriella,” Cydea said, “ready for your part?”

“Yeah,” the Angel muttered, “I just wish I didn’t have to play the bad guy.”

“You’re not the bad guy,” Cydea said with a sigh, “you’re a character that moves the diabolical scenario forward!”

Gabriella bit her lip, but then disappeared in a puff. She reappeared in small form down on the model, positioning herself around the corner from the street where Amy and Aaron were walking.

“Ooh!” Karen said excitedly, “is it some kind of monster?”

“A maddening and wholly original creature which will put the sinners on edge as it drives them to the next part of the torture!” Cydea crowed as she leaned over the toy village.

“Is that Pyramid Head?” Amy asked as a hulking figure lurched into view. She started laughing, “Oh god, Cydea’s doing Silent Hill, it all fits, the creepy town, the monster-“

“She’s doing what?” Aaron asked as the figure got closer, dragging a massive sword behind it.

“You never played Silent Hill?” Amy asked, ignoring the approaching monster, “I mean… it doesn’t look EXACTLY like him, it’s like someone color swapped him and then maybe made the head more of a trapezoid…”

“Guys!” Gabriella hissed, lifting one side of the costume, “just play along, please? Cydea is up for a promotion, and she needs this torture presentation to go well!”

“No,” Amy said, crossing her arms.

“Oh, come on,” Aaron said with a smile. He elbowed her and threw his arms up, “Oh god, it’s a monster, run!” he bolted down the street, and rolling her eyes Amy took off after him, though her screaming and terror had quite a bit less enthusiasm in it.

“Cydea,” Karen asked with a frown, “What is Silent Hill? Why does Amy seem to think-“

“I don’t know, never heard of it,” Cydea said quickly.

“Okay, so clearly the monster is supposed to chase us to this here,” Aaron said, pointing to a convenience store.

“What makes you so sure that’s where we’re supposed to go?” Amy asked, looking back for the “monster.”

“Every other building in this toy model town is just cardboard, but that’s an actual gas station with a clerk and everything.” He squinted a moment, “and I’m pretty sure it’s Gabriella.”

The two of them walked inside, the bell dinging to announce their entry. Gabriella waved excitedly as the two of them approached the counter. Aaron looked around suspiciously, so far this wasn’t anything he’d consider particularly torturous… and he also wondered what level of “torture” Cydea would be comfortable with inflicting on them.

“Psst!” Gabriella said, glancing up at the ceiling, “guys, I’ll give you a hint, people in Hell want ice water!”

The two of them looked back at the drinks section of the store, the bottled water section seemed to almost be gleaming compared to the drab soda and beer rows. With a shrug the two of them walked over and picked one out.

“So, what do you think will happen when we drink it?” Amy asked, “like, does Cydea pop out of it and squish us, or do I drink and then you appear as a tiny guy inside of it and then…” she looked at him and did and exaggerated swallow.

“That’s not really a torture for YOU though, is it?” he mused, rotating the water bottle and peering into the contents. He shrugged and reached for the top, intending to twist it open.

“Guys,” Gabriella said sternly, “you’ve got to pay first!”

Aaron rolled his eyes and walked back to the counter with Amy. Just as they were about to reach it a balding man in a denim jacket got in front of them.

“What the hell?” Amy muttered.

“Exactly!” Gabriella said, giving her a thumbs up.

“Give me some scratcher tickets!” he said excitedly. The three of them watched as the man played his scratch off lottery tickets, swearing under his breath as he lost again and again. Finally, after a good ten minutes of waiting, the man jumped for joy as the last ticket produced a winner.

“I’ll cash it in!” he said eagerly, handing it to Gabriella, “and now I can afford some of the good ones!” he pointed to a more expensive row of scratcher tickets as Amy and Aaron groaned.

“Come on!” Aaron shouted, “go scratch them in your car or something!”

The man just ignored them, and like before all of his tickets were losers, except the last one. He did a quick celebratory dance, then began picking out new ones, which Gabriella dutifully retrieved from the glass cabinet.

“Seriously, we just need to buy this one thing!” Amy shouted, but the man kept scratching at the tickets, ignoring them.

Aaron just shook his head, “okay, I get it, how long is he going to do this?”

“Until you guys break from the torture,” Gabriella said with an embarrassed smile.

“Oh my god he’s buying more!” Amy shouted angrily, “okay, I give up, I’m broken!”

“Seriously, this is starting to get a little annoying now,” Aaron muttered. He watched the same scene play out again, and with an angry sigh he tried to twist the top of the water bottle off. It wouldn’t budge, no matter how much he turned it. With an angry swear under his breath he looked at the cash register, where Gabriella was just shrugging playfully.

The two demons peered down at the tiny humans in the model, easily seeing through the roof of the convenience store. Amy and Aaron had attacked the man buying scratcher tickets, and Gabriella was trying to calm them down as the illusionary customer dissipated.

“As you can see,” Cydea said excitedly, “the subjects were reduced to madness and acts of violence in just minutes!”

“Very impressive Cydea!” Karen said, writing down notes, “I understand given the… relationship, and relative innocence of your particular souls, you wouldn’t want to take this to the fullest extent it can go but… what happens next?”

“Oh, they beat up the scratcher guy, and then a cop comes to arrest them,” Cydea explained, “look, here comes Gabriella dressed as the cop now.” Another tiny version of Gabriella appeared, this one in a police uniform. “Then she takes them to jail, but she stops to buy scratchers and they watch from the squadcar as the same thing happens again, and it just sort of goes on like that until they’re ready for the next torture.”

“Devious!” Karen laughed, “and with how thirsty tormented souls get, holding the ice water in front of them and constantly throwing up roadblocks is truly despicable!”

“I do my best!” Cydea said eagerly, “so, what do you think? Is that promotion material?”

“I’ll send my recommendations,” Karen said with a wink.

“Thanks Karen!” Cydea called cheerfully as the other demon vanished in a cloud of smoke.

“I can’t believe you tortured us,” Amy muttered, crossing her arms and looking up at the giant demoness.

Cydea was lounging, laying across the landscape of the tiny model town like a mountain as she smiled down at her pair of mortals. Gabriella had returned to her normal size, and beamed happily as she sat on the other side of the table, kicking her sandaled feet idly as her wings fluttered behind her.

“Yeah, my bad,” the demon replied with a sigh, “you’ve got to use your own souls to show off a new torture proposal, and I only have you two.” She shrugged, “obviously I didn’t want to make it anything too… gnarly.”

“We tried really hard to come up with something that wouldn’t traumatize you too much!” Gabriella called down, “Karen gave us a lot of leeway under the circumstances.”

“Well, it definitely pissed me off,” Amy muttered.

“Thanks, we worked really hard on it!” Gabriella said obliviously.

“All right,” Cydea said with a sigh as Amy continued to glare at her, “what do I have to do to make it up to you two?”

“You know what I want,” Aaron joked, shooting a wink at her.

“You got it hotshot,” said, winking and blowing a smoking kiss in his direction. “How about you, Amy?”

“Put a pool in at my house,” Amy said without hesitation, “a nice one, in-ground.”

“H-Hey now!” Cydea stammered, “even demons can’t just throw around that kind of-“

“Cydea come on,” Aaron laughed, “you live in a condo overlooking the Lake of Fire, and I talked to some other demons about how much that costs down here, it’s not cheap!”

“Fine,” Cydea muttered, snapping her fingers. “There, it’s done.”

“Great,” Amy said with a smug grin, “I’ll see you guys later.” With that Amy screamed and took a flying leap off the side of the table the model was constructed on. Gabriella cried out in surprise and tried to reach for her, but Amy hit the floor with a splat, followed by the usual puff of a human reanimating somewhere else.

“I-Is she back home?” Gabriella asked.

“Yeah,” Cydea said casually, “I always send her back to her house. She probably figured I was going to mess with her if she stayed, which was a good call because I totally was.”

“Aaron!” Gabriella said, suddenly leaning over him, “I’m concerned you and Amy are too desensitized to-“

“Oh no!” Aaron said, teetering on the edge of the table, “I just can’t keep my balance! Gabby help!”

“Aaron!” she reached for him, but Cydea shifted her weight with a giggle, causing him to lose his balance for real and tumble to the floor. Gabriella just sighed as she watched him hit the floor, just a few feet down for her, and hundreds of feet for him.

A moment later he puffed back into existence at her side, “Seriously Gabriella, it’s no big deal, you never have these problems when it’s you doing it.”

“I…” she sighed, “I’m still getting used to this whole fallen angel thing, okay? And you two are really weird, it’s not normal for humans, even a dead one and… a witch I guess, to just be so blasé about dying all the time.”

“It’s why I love them,” Cydea laughed, “okay Aaron, explain to Gabby here what you want as payment for helping us in our little torture experiment.”

“Well uh,” he gulped as he looked up at the pair of giants, “I just really thought it would be fun-“

“Fun,” Cydea chuckled, “sexy, say sexy, or hot, steamy even.”

“I thought it would be sexy,” he corrected, “if maybe… both of you did stuff with me at the same time?”

“Threeway,” Cydea chuckled, looking over at Gabriella, who had a tinge of red on her immaculate cheeks.

“Oh,” Gabriella said quietly, “Er… okay, sure.”

“Fun!” Cydea cackled. “Okay Aaron, when you reappear in my condo, be sure to hide.”

She brought her thumb down hard on Aaron, a small crunching sound emanating from the table as she bit her lower lip and ground his half inch form into the astroturf field. Gabriella bit her lip uncomfortably, shifting slightly as Cydea rubbed her finger and forefinger together, as if dusting them off after touching something dirty. As usual there wasn’t a trace of Aaron left.

Cydea caught Gabriella’s look and rolled her eyes, “Let’s give him a thirty second head start before we get over there,” she said with a grin.

Aaron appeared in Cydea’s living room, sighing with some relief when he saw she’d let him have a good four inches to work with, which would let him have some mobility on the carpet. If he’d stayed at half an inch tall it would be like running through a thick brush, and he’d never have a chance to conceal himself before his pursuers arrived. As it was, he just managed to dive underneath the coffee table before he heard the telltale sound of their arrival.

“Okay, shoes off,” Cydea said with a smile, kicking off her black high heels. Gabriella followed suit, the sandals coming off with a clunking sound as the two of them separated slightly. “Hey Aaron,” Cydea teased, “if anything should happen to you…” she giggled, “I’m respawning you inside Gabby here!”

“Inside?” Gabriella asked, the blush coming back to her cheeks.

Cydea shrugged, “you want him to appear in the front or back?”

Aaron peered out of his hiding place, “Back!” Gabriella said with an evil laugh. Aaron chuckled and rolled his eyes as he slunk back into the shadows. The former angel was certainly taking to life on the wild side well.

He sniffed suddenly, the smell of burnt vanilla filling his nostrils. His eyes went wide and he turned around, seeing the giggling form of the now black-haired angel staring at him. With a swear he bolted for the other side of the coffee table, but black hair met the carpet as a red face bent down, coming into view.

“Are you sure both of us at once was a good idea?” Cydea asked, “you can’t just run out on the other side of the furniture with two giant girls after you…”

“Shit,” he muttered, he glanced at the side, but Cydea’s long tail stretched around, laying there like a cobra, waiting for him to bolt out so it could coil around him.

“Okay, on three let’s move the table,” Gabriella said excitedly. “One, two-“

Aaron decided to take his chances with the fourth side of the table, which opened into the wide open expanse of the room’s center. It was pointless, he’d hoped he could skirt the furniture and make the game of cats and mouse interesting, but on the open floor like this he had no chance of escape.

He heard the stomps of their feet against the carpet as the two women chased him, laughing. He tried to pick up speed, aiming for the loveseat, but he tripped and stumbled.

“Uh oh,” he heard an angelic voice laugh, and a moment later a pillowy soft sole pressed into his back, pinning him on his stomach. An oily smokey scent filled his nostrils, and he grunted as the fragrant sweat of Gabriella’s feet rubbed into his back.

Cydea knelt down, putting her face flush with the carpet so they could make eye contact, “Hey Aaron, want to beg for mercy?”

“N-No,” he wheezed, “do your worst!”

Cydea giggled and glanced up at Gabriella, who flipped him easily with her big toe, then pressed down on him, pinning him again. The fallen angel’s fiery halo seemed to burn brighter a moment as she reached inside her robes, her finger tracing into her underwear as she began to play with herself.

“I’d beg her for mercy Aaron,” Cydea teased, “if she squishes you, you’re going to reappear in a place the sun never shines.”

He rolled his eyes, even as the silky soles of the Angel shifted over him, “Please Gabriella, don’t squish me!”

“Pathetic human!” she laughed, “kiss my toes!”

He fought down a laugh, it was a ridiculous request, but Gabriella was really into it, and he wanted her to have a good time. Leaning over he gently kissed the side of a big toe that was larger than his head. He grunted as a massive fingertip pressed against the back of his head, grinding his face into the angel’s toe.

“Come on, get in there!” Cydea said, her finger manipulating his head, “if you don’t do a good job your goddess is going to squish you!”

“Too late,” Gabriella said smugly, and Aaron grunted as the pressure increased and his body folded as the soft vanilla scented sole pressed down on him. He felt the slightest pop, and then everything went dark.

“CHEESE AND CRACKERS!” Gabriella shouted, gripping her behind and leaping up in the air suddenly. “H-he definitely went where he was supposed to!”

“Calm down!” Cydea laughed, “just breathe!”

“I-I’ve never put anything up th-“ Gabriella squirmed and moaned again.

For Aaron it was like he’d suddenly appeared in a pulsing black cavern, the angel’s insides squeezing against him as he struggled in the slimy confines. He touched a wall to steady himself, and he heard Gabriella screaming, then moaning a moment later, the world shook, and he nervously blinked in the inky blackness. He felt around near his feet, and realized there was as ring of muscle around a small opening… The way out.

“SNAPPED PEAS,” Gabriella swore, falling over as the sensation overwhelmed her, “C-CYDEA-“

“Wow,” the demon said, making her pitchfork appear in her hand, “it looks like those sensations are really overwhelming Gabby,” she snapped her fingers and the pitchfork suddenly became a vibrating magic wand massager, “being a good friend, I’ll try to give you a hand with that.”

“W-wait-“ the angel began as the buzzing filled the room. With a murderous grin Cydea dove at her, shoving the wand underneath her robes and making contact with the front of her panties. “Oh my,” Gabriella managed to whisper, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Aaron’s world suddenly rocked, the muscles around him spasming as he tried to force Gabriella’s hole open. He shouted in surprise as it felt like the muscles contracted around him, drawing him further in and away from that barest pinpoint of light. From somewhere he heard a buzzing sound, and realized it was vibrating the slick walls of the angel’s bowels.

“A-Aaron-“ he heard a muffled moan, Gabriella? He couldn’t be sure. The world quaked again, and there was one final pleasured scream as he was sucked further into the angel.

Cydea clicked the wand off, letting it vanish in a puff of red smoke as she helped the stunned Gabriella back up. The angel was unsteady on her feet, the black wings fluttering slightly as she tried to keep her balance. Gingerly she reached up and tapped her halo, wincing and pulling her finger back.

“I-It got really hot,” she said, panting.

“Hmm…” Cydea reached out and touched it herself, the demonic immunity to fire serving her well as she gripped the flaming ring above Gabriella’s head, “yeah, it did,” the demon chuckled, “that thing must heat up when you do.”

“Oh yeah,” Gabriella purred as Cydea stroked the side of the halo, “k-keep touching it like that-“

“Ew,” Cydea  laughed, pulling her finger back, “I’m not giving you a halo-job! Besides, it’s time for someone else to have a turn.” She thought a moment, “speaking of, where’s Aaron?”

“Still moving,” Gabriella said, “I uh…” she bit her lip, “I think he got turned around.”

Cydea snapped her fingers, and Aaron appeared in her palm, blinking at the sudden brightness of the room, “Gone mad yet?” Cydea joked.

“Not yet,” he laughed.

Cydea shrugged and grinned at the angel, “Well, we’ve got all day.”

Amy lounged in her new pool, listening to the bubbling of the in ground hot tub a few feet away. She sighed contentedly as she floated on the inflatable raft, deciding that maybe sunshine wasn’t so bad. The house had come from the proceeds from a winning lottery ticket Cydea had given her, but she hadn’t had enough left over to cover a pool. It really completed the place, Amy decided.

“Nice pool Amy!” Mrs. Jones called from over the fence, “I didn’t even hear the crew put it in, how did the work get done so fast?”

Amy lifted her sunglasses and waved; the new neighbors were a pair of late middle-aged squares who seemed stunned that their new neighbor in their upscale suburb was a goth-fashion loving woman in her twenties. In spite of everything they were all right, they’d brought her some cookies when she moved in and seemed nice enough, but they were so boring…

“Oh, you know me,” Amy joked, “I made another deal with the devil to get it done.”

“Oh Amy!” Mrs. Jones laughed, “you are a riot!” She paused a moment, “are you going to that carnival over at the fairgrounds? It seems like the kind of… spooky stuff you like.”

Amy sat up, “I’m not really into ICP, are they in town?”

“No dear,” Mrs. Jones said with a laugh, “I don’t think they’re with the insane clown people.”

Amy frowned, “huh, maybe I’ll check it out.”

Although it was a bright summer day the sky at the city fairgrounds was overcast, with a slight chill on the breeze as Amy walked up the gravel pathway to the entrance. She frowned as she heard the scratch of dry leaves tumbling along pavement somewhere, mixed with the music of carnival rides and a faraway organ-grinder.

No one else seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary, and entire families were piling in, pushing their way by her as they fought for the doorwoman’s attention. She was a short and petite figure, in a penguin style suit with long coattails, and a perfectly smooth neck length hairstyle that was as jet black and shiny as the sunglasses she wore. She smiled as she eagerly stamped people’s hands, ushering them in.

“Welcome one and all!” she cried, “to N.Y. Hotep’s Pandemonium Shadow Show! Admission doesn’t cost a dime! Just get stamped and go on in!”

Amy stopped, regarding the woman suspiciously, “So it’s free?” she asked, eyes narrowing.

“It doesn’t cost money,” the doorwoman said with a quiet giggle.

“That’s not what I asked and you know it,” Amy snapped, “listen here lady, I’ve been around the block a few times, now is it free or isn’t it?”

“It’s uhh…” the doorwoman gulped, unsure of how to respond.

“Whatever, I think I know what’s going on here,” Amy said, waving dismissively as she walked in.

“You do?” The doorwoman asked nervously.

“Yeah,” Amy said, “some kind of charity thing, or maybe some guys trying to rope you into timeshares? There’s another angle here.”

“Y-You need your hand stamp-“ the doorwoman said feebly.

“Sorry, can’t hear you,” Amy said. She’d ignored plenty of ticket takers in her life, this one was no different.

She kept walking, eying the carnival games. A number of the attendants looked exactly like the doorwoman, and it was causing her hair to stand on end. She stopped to watch one man, by himself, stop to play a ring toss game.

“Oh, what rotten luck,” the attendant said with a slight lisp, “you’ve lost sir.”

“Shoot,” the man muttered, “I never was much good at these kinds of games. What do I owe you for the play?”

The game operator just laughed, and there was a puff of smoke, suddenly the man was fumbling in the grass, just a few inches tall. Amy’s eyes bulged. She looked around quickly, but nobody else noticed, even people who had been looking right at the game stand!

“If you had won, you would have received a delightful plushie,” the operator lisped as she leaned down to pick up the panicking man, “but since you lost…” she laughed menacingly, “I’ll simply take YOU!” The tiny man screamed, struggling in the grip of the giant carnival worker as she walked back around to the inside of her booth. Amy watched, still stunned, as the man was dropped into a jar full of screaming shrunken people. With a menacing laugh, the operator put the jar back below her booth, waiting for the next customer.

“What the fuck,” Amy whispered. She peered up and down the aisle of games, and gulped nervously as she saw other people losing their games and being shrunk. Each time the carnival workers would deposit their captives in jars, hiding them away. Nobody else seemed to notice, even those waiting in line for the same games that were shrinking people.

Amy started running, numb. As she got further into the carnival the tents loomed overhead like a city, and the sky grew darker, more alien. Her head spun as she looked at the roiling clouds, the bright summer day long gone as green lightning crackled overhead.

“Excuse me miss,” an amused voice called, “I don’t believe you paid the price of admission.”

Amy spun and saw a dozen of the identical carnival workers, all surrounding a tall woman in a top hat who they parted for as she walked forward.

“You can call me Miss Hotep,” the woman drawled with a smile.

She was wearing a white shirt and a dark vest, the shirtsleeves rolled up to reveal dozens of tattoos of serpents, spiders, and all manner of horrors up a pair of deeply tanned arms. The top hat balanced atop a curled mass of deep brown, almost black hair, and below that sat a face that belonged an antique statue, imperious and dismissive in spite of the wild and amused grin stretched across it. She tapped the ground with a showman’s cane as she strutted over to Amy.

Amy gulped and muttered a few incantations under her breath. Her fingers sparked purple, and she held them up in front of her menacingly.

“I’m warning you!” the goth spat, scuttling back a bit, “I know people downstairs! Upstairs too even! You fuck with me and-“

“Oh it looks like the minnow net caught a shark!” Hotep laughed, “She knows people downstairs, upstairs too!” the collected carnival workers laughed with her, a tittering and odd sound that made Amy want to clamp her hands over her ears. Hotep turned back to her, twirling the cane idly, “my dear, friends in high and low places will get you nowhere with me. There are, after all, more things between heaven and earth, and hell, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”

“T-this isn’t fair,” Amy said in the strongest voice she could manage. “You can’t just take souls by tricking them like this! When you get living person’s soul you have to be completely up front about it! This carnival thing is against all of the rules!”

“Rules,” Hotep said, rolling her eyes with an exasperated sigh, “well, if you’re one for those, YOU didn’t pay admission to get in.”

Hotep blew lightly at Amy’s fingers, extinguishing her magic as though it was a set of birthday candles. Amy squealed in horror as the tattooed woman lifted her arm, and then a slammed an inked rubber stamp onto her wrist.

Hotep stepped back a moment, grinning… then frowned. The wind blew and the carnival workers watched nervously. Amy glanced at the stamp, but for all the buildup it seemed like nothing but a simple carnival stamp.

“Where is your soul?” Hotep hissed angrily, “what the fthagn are you girl? Some kind of lich?”

“Hey! I’m not undead!” Amy said defensively. “It’s uhh… my friend is holding on to it for me!” Amy said, steadying herself, “now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go call the cops!”

Hotep rolled her eyes, “take her to THE RIDE!”

“THE RIDE! THE RIDE! THE RIDE!” the workers chanted. They surged around Hotep like a flood, grabbing Amy before she could cast any more spells.

“There we go,” Gabriella said, “nice and tight!”

Aaron looked up at his arms and legs, tied in a spread-eagle position against a massive white vibrator with a gold thread. He struggled feebly a moment, letting the angel see that her restraints were indeed effective, then he smiled up at her.

“Looks like I’m stuck!”

“Hurry up!” Cydea shouted, struggling against her own restraints. The golden thread held her to the bed just as tightly as Aaron, and the demon’s tail swished impatiently while she waited for the Angel to begin.

“I’ll get to you when I’m good and ready,” Gabriella sniffed, “the people tied up don’t get to make demands of the people who aren’t tied up!”

The angel flicked a small switch on the bottom of the vibrator, giggling at Aaron’s blurred face, a mix of dizziness and excitement. Slowly she circled the tip around Cydea’s wet and waiting opening, laughing at the demon’s cries of excitement, and then disappointment every time she pulled it away.

“COME ON!” Cydea begged, her eyes closed. Her tail made a sudden grab for the vibrator, and Gabriella pulled it away with a giggle.

Aaron couldn’t make out much of the struggle, his world had been rattled as soon as it had been turned on, but he could smell Cydea’s arousal, it grew stronger every time the angel moved the vibrator closer and then pulled back.

“GAAABBBRIEELLLAA!” he shouted, his voice distorted by the vibrator, “JUSST DOO ITT!”

“Oh, so NOW you guys don’t like teasing,” she pouted.

With one final thrust the vibrator was shoved into the demon, submerging Aaron in the tingling and pungent fluid even as the fleshy walls of her womanhood pressed him against the hard plastic of the toy. It squeezed him, almost bringing the vibration to a stop even as the magical fluid caused Aaron’s own pleasure to rise.

“Yeah!” Cydea shouted happily, “drown him!”

Aaron was dunked in and out of the slick cave as Gabriella forced the toy in and out, with every renewed entrance her fluids coated him, that magical tingling effect making him feel the strength of his arousal over his whole body. He shouted as he the movement of her slick walls against his erection began to bring him near orgasm. Cydea could feel the bulge of Aaron against the vibrating toy, and she laughed through her arousal as she tried to clench at him, grabbing him feebly each time Gabriella drove his vessel home.

Both of them came at the same time, him shouting and gurgling through the onslaught of juices flowing out of the demon’s pussy, and her screaming a phrase in Sumerian as orgasm rocked her body. Gabriella just grinned, increasing her speed even as the bliss reached its peak, causing the sensation for her captive demon and tiny human soul to become an overwhelming avalanche. Cydea’s tail went straight, her eyes rolling back as her tongue lolled, Aaron’s vision blurred, and for a moment he wondered if he was about to disappear again, popping back into existence as his physical form simply gave up.

When it was clear they couldn’t handle any more, Gabriella slowed her motions, finally letting the two of them come down from their mutual pleasure. With a slick *pop* she pulled the vibrator free, examining the limp and soaked form of Aaron as he hung against his bonds. Giggling she looked down the bed at Cydea, who was starting to recover her senses.

“That looked fun,” Gabriella said excitedly, “now you guys tie me up and-“

“Aw hell,” Cydea muttered, “Amy’s trying to summon me.”

“CYDEA OF HELL I BESEECH THEE!” Amy wailed, trying her best to continue the chant as the chittering servants led her through the park. “I COMMAND THEE TO APPEAR!”

“She’s gone nuts!” one of the women hauling her laughed.

“You guys are going to be so sorry,” Amy sneered, “seriously, hellfire is going to hurt like a bitch!”

“Fucking petty witches,” another muttered, “they talk to one imp one time, and suddenly they think Lucifer himself gives a shit, it’s sad!”

They led Amy to a massive skull shaped ride entrance, “MR BONES WILD RIDE” inscribed in glowing neon letters across it. Amy screamed and continued to struggle as they walked through the ride que, animatronic skeletons playing xylophones in time as they approached a single ride car on a track.

“S-Stop!” Amy said fearfully as they forcibly buckled her in, “I want to get off!”

“She wants to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride!” one of her captors taunted.

“The ride NEVER ends!” another laughed as the safety bar lowered.

“CYDEA, I BESEECH THEE, APPEAR!” Amy shouted in a panicked voice, “KLAATU BARADA NIKTO! KLAATU BARADA NIKTO!”

“Okay, did someone water my plants?” Cydea asked, slipping her heeled boots on.

“Shouldn’t we get going!?” Aaron asked, exasperated, “Amy could be in trouble!”

“She does seem pretty panicked,” Cydea admitted, grabbing her pitchfork, “I don’t know why, if she dies, she just ends up here.”

“Okay,” Aaron said with a sigh, “no offense, it’s great here, really, but most humans like to live as long as they can.”

“You guys are so weird about that,” Cydea said with a chuckle. She lifted Aaron off the end table he’d been placed on, and tucked him snuggly into her cleavage. He took a minute to enjoy the cinnamon scent of those fleshy mountains as Cydea pushed him down even further, giving a pleased smile at his reaction.

“Plants watered!” Gabriella said, sidling up to her.

“And away we go!” Cydea said.

Amy almost cried with relief as a black and red portal opened in the air next to the ride operating booth. In cubelike pieces a pair of figures seemed to assemble out of shadow, and soon the fallen angel and the demon were standing on the ride’s boarding platform.

Cydea took one look around at the identical women, then the panicked Amy, and brought her pitchfork around, filling the ride que with lightning. The carnival operators cried out in panic and fled, one, a bit bolder than the others, pointed a finger back and shot a green bolt of energy at the pair. Gabriella easily caught it on her sword, deflecting it off into the darkness.

“Who the hell are you!?” One of the operators sneered at her, even as she fled.

“Name’s Cydea,” she replied, “Sin accounting.” A series of booms echoed out of the pitchfork as fireballs scattered the remaining resistance, leaving the four of them alone on the platform.

“That took you long enough!” Amy shouted angrily as Gabriella pulled up the ride’s safety bar.

“Those things aren’t human,” Cydea said, peering out of the ride exit where they’d fled, “and… something’s WAY off here Amy, what did you get yourself into this time?”

Miss Hotep steepled her fingers as the thoughts and fears of her minions flowed to her. This was… unexpected. A human magician wasn’t terribly unexpected, many humans, influenced by pop culture serials, imagined themselves monster hunters and wizards, and none could stomach the real thing… but this girl had apparently been legitimate in her claims of divine, and diabolical, favor. An Angel AND a Demon? Who was this girl?

She growled and gazed into her crystal ball, pushing the interlopers from her mind. They wouldn’t matter, a ship of fools on an unknown sea. No, she was here for a bigger prize, one which would upset their whole order, Heaven, Hell, and everything in between. The mists in the crystal cleared, revealing a pale woman in a robe. Rock and roll music blared as Morticia hefted a scythe over her shoulder, unaware of the unseen eyes observing her.

“And with strange aeons,” Hotep muttered, “even death may die.”

Chapter End Notes:

Welcome (back) to Hell! Time for another silly escapade with this bunch!