- Text Size +

The two-inch tall woman in the box was far too lifelike to be a regular miniature. She was even wearing a silky, white dress that moved when she did, but Bob couldn't really believe that it was actually Marina. His mind was racing to find another explanation, but Mandy put a stop to it.

"It's her. She went missing because I shrunk her."

"Did she... agree to this?" Bob asked with a nervous laugh.

Mandy's devious smile answered his question, but she still took pleasure in adding, "No. She didn't get a say."

Realizing that not reporting her to the police would make him an actual accomplice in what was technically kidnapping, but still feeling oh-so tempted to embrace this and make his fantasies come true, Bob didn't know what to say.

"And you wanna... give her to me? As a gift?"

Mandy smiled and nodded.

"She's fun. Check this out!" she grinned playfully as she picked up the minuscule woman in the box and put her on the table between their giant plates.

"Dance for your giant masters, little doll girl!"

The trembling little girl got on her knees and begged Bob to save her. At least that's what he assumed, not being able to hear her.

"I said dance!" Mandy hissed in mock anger, slamming her fist into the table, causing an earthquake in Marina's tiny world.

It also stirred something in Bob's pants, just enough for him to overcome his better judgement.

"Fuck that's hot! You shook the ground she's standing on with your fist alone!"

The tiny woman's begging gave way to a desperate realization on her face. The giant man was not going to rescue her, he was going to take advantage of her!

"Do as your mistress says, little bug!" the giant demanded with a huge grin.

"Dance to the music, or I'll think of a suitable punishment that will be a lot of fun for me, and not so much for you!"

Defeated, the toy-sized woman started nervously dancing while the giant couple laughed at her and started dancing in their seats. Mandy cupped her gigantic boobs and let them hover over their tiny plaything.

"I could flatten her with my tits alone! All I'd have to do is drop 'em!" she giggled.

"But I'd get pizza sauce on my sexy dress, and that just wouldn't do. Lucky her!"

Seeking to outdo his date, Bob made the tiny girl climb onto his pizza slice and run around so she wouldn't get eaten, all while Mandy's crotch moistened and she had to fight the urge to sneak a hand in between her legs. The man picked Marina off the last bite and made her watch as he devoured it. He relished her fear, as did his growing erection.

"You wanna try it?" he offered, and Mandy nodded enthusiastically.

Soon, their toy was running around on yet another pizza slice as it was being eaten little by little. The couple took turns until they were out of pizza. The giantess picked her off Bob's last bite, then stared seductively into his eyes while she licked the pizza sauce off the terrified little woman. Finally, she dangled her above her gaping maw.

"She'd make a nice dessert, wouldn't she? But then, we have other plans for her, don't we?" she grinned, placing her back into the box.

Bob had never paid that fast in his entire life. He wanted to take this woman home, and he wanted it now. When he thought about it, it wasn't just one, but two. He had fancied Marina for a while, and though he did feel kind of sorry for her, but it was too late now. He could turn himself in, or he could have his way with her, but even if she did grow back, there was no way she'd ever be with him. Besides, he'd always fantasized about keeping her as his own little doll, while Mandy was much more of a sexy giantess-type girl, so this was just too perfect to pass up.

"Sorry about the mess," Bob said halfheartedly, but Mandy shook her head.

"Honestly, slobs like you make the best giants!"

She opened the box and put the tiny woman on Bob's bedside table, telling her to enjoy the view of their gigantic bodies getting undressed in the dim light of the lamp behind her.

The giantess giggled as she cupped the outline of his erection before taking off his jeans while he threw his T-shirt on the floor. That manly smell was just too perfect! She could tell he wasn't the type to shower too often, and his underwear had stains of different colours on it. She just couldn't help it; he was exactly her type, and she kind of got off on the fact that it made her feel dirty too.

The giant's musk wafted over to where Marina was standing too, her dress still wet from when her captress had licked her earlier. She felt so insignificant staring up at the two horny titans towering over her, but there was nowhere to run or hide. The man's strong hands peeled Mandy's dress off her considerable curves, taking his time and fondling her assets as he did. It still didn't take long before they stood there in nothing but their underwear.

"I'll be honest," the giantess smiled nervously, "I've never made it this far with a guy before. Most of them either pretend to be into it just to get in my pants, or they just laugh it off and pretend it was a joke, but you're different. I could tell by the look in your eyes, and now I see proof that I was right!"

She ran her long, red finger nails gently down the shaft of his engorged manhood, through the thin fabric of his silky, discoloured underwear, causing it to twitch in anticipation.

"C'mere!" she roared triumphantly as she grabbed Marina by her dress and slowly brought her closer to the giant's bulge.

"Smell it! It's such a musky, manly scent! Drives me mad with lust!"

She lifted her up towards the tip, letting her tiny body rub against the massive sex organ on the way up. Bob could barely feel her through the thin fabric of his boxer briefs, but the sight of it really got him going!

Once she reached the top, Mandy deposited her on the summit, where she had to sit in the precum-soaked fabric that covered his engorged glans while the giant helped his date take off her bra, revealing a pair of very erect nipples. The giantess put her hands on the bed and aimed her amazing ass at Bob's crotch, positioning her asshole right where Marina sat.

"Do you think she can smell my asshole through my panties?" she chuckled.

Bob grabbed her ass and started grinding his hard-on against her butt crack, taking great care not to crush the tiny girl on his cock in the process. Their thunderous moans and chuckles made Marina feel like an ant trapped in a world of musk and ass.

"Let me check the smell," Bob chuckled, picking up Marina before bending over and taking a whiff of his date's crack.

"Oh, yeah! Definitely! I like it, though. She should thank us for letting her smell that ass!" he laughed, bringing the tiny girl back to his erect cock before grinding it against her ass some more.

PPPFFFFRRRRTT!

The sudden explosion of gas against his rock-hard cock felt good, he couldn't deny that, but it was so unexpected that he almost lost track of their tiny plaything.

"Sorry! I get gassy when I'm horny!" Mandy blushed.

"Don't worry about it. It didn't smell, at least. Well, not to me, anyway!" he giggled, pointing at Marina, who was coughing and waving her hands to get rid of the smell.

The two giants laughed, and Bob added, "I've actually fantasized about farting on tinies a lot."

Mandy admitted that she had too, and they got in position again, giggling in childish anticipation.

"Beg her not to fart on you again, little toy!" Bob grinned, watching a desperate Marina try to climb his hairy belly to escape the gas cannon that was Mandy's asshole, to no avail.

PPPFFFFFFFRRRTT!

This time, she moved her ass up and down as she let it rip, and Bob enjoyed the feeling even more. It tickled so nicely, as did Marina when she fell back down on his glans.

"It's so hot to play naughty games like this, let alone with her as our toy!" he moaned.

"This is only the beginning!" Mandy grinned, picking up the tiny girl and pulling Bob's underwear off before taking another whiff.

"Mmmmh... That's the stuff!" she sighed, gently (as far as she was concerned) rubbing their helpless plaything against Bob's hairy balls and rod of steel.

She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs once he'd pulled off her panties.

"I haven't showered yet," she said with a nervous smile, "but neither have you, so... Do you mind?"

Bob had never really encountered an unwashed pussy before, but although the smell made him abandon any plans he might have had of going down on her, the thought of what it must be like for their tiny slave more than made up for it.

"No, I prefer it like this," he grinned, placing Marina on the bed in front of Mandy's ass crack.

"Climb her crotch, little doll, or I'll put you in a condom and ram you up her myself!" he chuckled.

Marina wasted no time trying to climb her giant captress's smelly crotch. It was hard to do, especially when the giants kept laughing at their ideas for what to do with her next, not to mention the smell.

"Fuck me!" Mandy giggled as she opened a condom and handed it to Bob, who quickly put it on.

Marina was only halfway there, climbing on the left side of the enormous labia. Bob's booming laughter made her turn to see what was going on, only to be greeted by his latex-covered mountain of a cock. He played with her, teasing Mandy in the process. He had never seen such a wet pussy before! He kept sliding it in part of the way, then stabbing at the tiny girl with the sticky tip, just missing her on purpose. Only when she was almost at the top did he stop.

"We're so fucking powerful!" he moaned, finally inserting it all the way, hard enough that Mandy's entire body shook, partly because of the transfer of energy and partly with pleasure.

Marina lost her grip and landed on his thick boner, right next to the condom ring. He had started pulling out slightly, and she realized what was going on, and started climbing his pubes.

She was nowhere near fast enough, but he took his time, fondled Mandy's boobs and savoured the power they held over the helpless little woman stuck on their sex organs. Then he thrust again, once again making her fall, but this time onto Mandy's clit.

"Get to work on pleasuring me, little slave!" she instructed with an evil laugh, pinning the tiny's dress to her skin with a giant finger.

Bob's powerful thrusts still shook her world, but she could no longer fall off, so she endured the smell and taste and did her best to satisfy the horny giantess.Although Mandy could barely feel her, the view and knowledge of what she was doing was enough to give her the best orgasm she had ever had, in turn triggering the best orgasm Bob had ever had.

"Climb my tits, doll! My nipples want some attention!" Mandy snickered, watching her tiny slave climb her left boob like a mountain.

"Douse her with cum, Bob! I wanna see her covered in it!" she squealed, fingering herself with an evil grin on her face.

Bob obliged, turning the blimp-like condom upside down, turning Mandy's boob into a snow-topped mountain instead. Poor Marina was covered in sticky goo and struggled to get out of it, but eventually managed to tumble down into the giantess's cleavage, barely avoiding the streams of cum chasing her.

"Now, the other one!" her captress grinned.

The exhausted little lady on her chest had only just reached her giant nipple when the giant woman came again.

"Come lie next to me, Bob!" she smiled, still breathing heavily.

"And you, slave, are gonna put all this cum back into the condom before I fall asleep, if you don't want to spend the night covered in cum!"

She handed the tiny girl a tiny plastic spoon, and the giant couple watched her get to work on the demeaning task. Mandy had to use her arm to prevent it from running down on the right, so Marina had to start there, where she got to work in the smell of the giants' armpit sweat.

"Have you been doing this with her for a long time?" asked Bob.

"No, I've been saving this sweet moment. Today was the first time I even opened the box and let her realize she was shrunk!"

"But she disappeared weeks ago!" he contended.

"Well, you see, she's very much like a doll now. She doesn't need food, water or even sleep. She doesn't even age anymore."

"What did you even do to her?"

"Nothing special," Mandy grinned.

"Just a couple of spells."

They chatted some more about what the future would hold, and when Marina finally finished her laborious task, Mandy did rinse her off before giving her a bottle cap with soap and water so she could wash herself clean while the giantess took a shower. Bob didn't feel like it, so he just went to sleep like the slob he was. He wanted to recharge for the fun to come!