- Text Size +
I slept in real good, and even after waking up, I didn't move. Sometimes, I could feel her down there on my dick. Too tiny to escape my enormous diaper, she had spent the whole night where I last left her, except she must have climbed around a bit once my next erection kicked in. I grinned to myself, thinking of how I'd progressed in the dirty games I'd put her through. Normal people might call it "abuse" or even "torture", but it just felt really fucking hot to me.

As I lay there without moving, I sighed in pleasure at the thought of how perverted I was. Nobody would ever consent to being subjected to the things I was putting my little Asian doll through, but she had no choice in the matter. My crotch started tickling as I fantasized about future games to play with my helpless diaper slave. The more of a pervert I felt like, the hotter it was to think about how gigantic I was compared to her!

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

I pushed out a resounding fart as I sat up, making her fall down onto my balls. It tickled so sexily!

"Lick my balls, slave!" I giggled as I grabbed my stiff dick through the thick padding.

My wish really was her command! I could feel her microscopic tongue carry out my orders down on my massive ballsack. I seemed to be getting better at feeling her on my skin, actually. It was still faint, but maybe I could get of on her licking me alone at this point. Lucky for me, I didn't have to. Knowing she was trapped in there was also enough on its own, and I had a raging hard-on already!

"Mmmmh... I like it!"

After making her pleasure me for a while, I slipped a hand in there to grab my giant rod myself. Stroking it faster and faster, I almost didn't notice my tiny victim rolling further down the hill that was my giant ballsack, just as I rolled further back, lifting my ass enough for her to catch herself right at the edge of my anus.

"Touch it!" I roared, stroking my boner slowly to avoid making her fall again.

"Touch master's giant asshole with your itty-bitty little hands!"

There was no mistaking the tickle I felt. Her minuscule little hands were actually touching my giant, cavernous ass! I couldn't help cumming almost immediately, totally creaming my diaper in the process. Fuck that felt good!

I just lay there for a while, letting my dick go flaccid while I absent-mindedly wiped my hand on one of my dirty socks, still with my knees resting on my shoulders. I couldn't stop thinking about the amazing sensation of her touch! It was made all the more sexy by the fact that she didn't want to do it, and that my perverted sexual desires outweighed any of her concerns. She was nothing but a toy that my asshole could easily swallow whole, and she would do anything to keep her gargantuan captor happy. A grin crossed my face when I realized I was getting hard again already!

"Now, little doll, I want you to kiss my ass," I almost moaned.

"That's right, my tiny toy. Get on your little knees, bend over and place your microscopic lips on my puckered anus already!"

It took her a few seconds, but I did feel her long hair tickle my sphincter before the unmistakeable feeling of a kiss.

"No cheating, now!" I thundered in mock anger.

"Get right down to the middle, so you're right on top of it so it could open up and eat you. I want you to fear my giant, hungry ass as you kiss it!"

I couldn't contain my evil laugh as I felt her crawl on her knees down to the middle of my asshole just so she could kiss it! It was just so hot, and it felt so good!

"Stay there and keep touching it with your hands. Kiss it if it moves, 'cause otherwise it'll swallow you like a piece of candy!"

My chub was already growing hard enough that she could have climbed on it, but for now, I only wanted her on my asshole. I kept making it twitch so she would kiss it, and she did. Every single time! It was getting uncomfortable to keep my ass so high up, but her helplessness made it all worth it.

I felt a fart coming on, and I thought about letting it rip all over her, but decided against it. It wasn't the time yet, and besides, even the thought that I could do it any second if I wanted to would have made me cum at this point if I hadn't already. I giggled, realizing I couldn't have held it in anymore if I did cum.

"Climb back up and lick the underside of my balls!"

She obeyed immediately. It seemed there was nowhere she'd rather be at that point than my huge, sweaty balls! I chuckled at the thought of how gross my asshole must be to this tiny little womant in my diaper if she was that eager to lick my crotch sweat off my giant balls!

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

She almost lost her balance again as my mighty fart shook the landscape that was my crotch, but she kept licking my dirty ballsack despite the explosion behind her. What a good little slave she'd become!

"Climb my dick now."

While she carried out my orders, I put my ass back down and stretched my back. Strenuous stuff, keeping my butt up in the air like that, but it was all worth it for that ass licking session, though. I'd definitely make her do that again soon!

I pulled on the waistband and watched my Japanese Thumbelina make her way up my throbbing iron rod, stroking it with her delicate limbs in the process. Her cute little outfit was totally soaked in my crotch sweat and other fluids, but no urine. Not yet, anyway!

"Guess what?" I almost whispered when she finally reached the top, where my glans was almost purple with anticipation.

"I'm gonna use you as my sex toy for real this time!"

She probably screamed as I pulled down the diaper to my knees and picked her up between my enormous, thick fingers. I placed her on my thick, veiny shaft, right next to my engorged mushroom hat.

"I'm gonna jerk off now, and you're gonna squirm like the little toy you are when I bury you in my foreskin! Oh, and I'd better see you beg when I pull it back down! You'll be a good toy and make your giant master happy, right?"

She started begging right away, but that only egged me on. I pushed my foreskin up, enveloping her for a few seconds while I enjoyed her squirming little body in there, then pulled it back down to reveal her crying and begging for mercy. Not that I could hear her, but a guy can fantasize, right?

I kept doing this for a while, relishing the total power I had to dominate my tiny victim however I wanted. She was completely in my horny hands, and I could play with her in any way I wanted! Nobody knew she was here, and there was no escape from this horny giant! Fuck, how it turned me on!

Too soon, I had to pull up the diaper and let her roll down my shaft and balls to land in the padded landscape below while I erupted again, letting warm, sticky goo run down my shaft for the second time in one morning, down to where she was stuck against my mighty balls, probably screaming for help as my cum made its way towards her!

I waited until it almost reached her before I pulled on the waistband and grinned, "You're about to get real sticky, aren't you? Well, it doesn't matter. You're about to swim in an ocean of giant piss anyway!"

I could see her scream as I let the waistband slam shut. She knew I'd been saving this for a while, and now it was coming true. I waited until I was sure my cum had covered her, then I relaxed my crotch muscles and let my gigantic firehose fill up my toy's padded prison.

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

My powerful fart just then made it all so much better too! Fart bubbles exploded when they reached her through my piss, underscoring how huge and powerful I was compared to her. I was putting her through so many gross experiences, and instead of disgusting me, it was turning me on yet again! What should have made me ashamed of myself was instead driving me mad with even more lust and power!

Pulling on the waistband again, I took a long whiff of my own piss smell.

"Mmmmh... Such a pleasant odour, wouldn't you say?" I chuckled, watching her struggle to climb my giant, slippery balls as my cock hardened again.

I would never have imagined that I'd be hard again so soon, but this was really taking me to new heights, and I welcomed it completely! I grabbed my chub and started stroking it. Knowing how hard that made her climbing task just made it so much better! I relished the knowledge that she was crawling around in my wet diaper while I shook the piss-soaked landscape around her with every stroke, making earthquakes that only increased more and more in intensity!

I made sure she fell down into my ass crack, then used a finger on my right hand to keep her directly against my sphincter.

"Kiss it!" I roared with lust, intoxicated by the smell of my own piss and my overwhelming power over my tiny doll.

She did as I said, so she must still be conscious! I wondered for a second if shrinking her had made her tougher, but then decided I didn't care. She was just a toy, so if I broke her by playing too rough, I didn't really care anymore. All that mattered was taking advantage of my enormous power and insatiable lust!

"Smell my asshole, womant! Lick it with your tiny tongue! Be a good little toy if you don't want me to fart all over you!"

In no time, I creamed myself for the third time in one morning! Satisfied for the moment, I fished my trembling slave out of my dirty, smelly diaper and placed her in the dollhouse bathroom before locking it. I watched her shower as she wept, completely defeated, while I played with my crinkly, squishy diaper, wondering if I might be able to turn myself on yet again, but no such luck.

Oh, well, I thought to myself as I shook the dollhouse with every step I took. It would have to wait until after lunch, then!