- Text Size +

I lazed about for the rest of the morning, enjoying the squishy diaper I was wearing while I ate, watched TV and made sure to stay hydrated. Man, did I make sure to stay hydrated! It didn't take long before I had to pee again, but I decided to hold it in for a while, just for fun.

When I checked in on her, my tiny Japanese prisoner stood with her back against the wall and a terrified expression on her beautiful tiny face, as if to beg me not to open the dollhouse and play with her. Well, she wasn't gonna get her way. I was gonna be the one to decide what happened to her!

I took my time, savouring the look on her face when she realized what was happening. I unlocked the wall and opened it, revealing all the rooms in the dollhouse.

To keep myself entertained while I held back my piss, I started playing with her like the doll she was. I grabbed her between my fingers, relishing her softness and warmth against the thick skin of my fingers. She was wearing a cute, yellow dress, but I made her "walk" into the bedroom, "open" the closet and "pick out" a more revealing one.

Relishing her almost inaudible screams, I slowly pulled the yellow dress off, taking great care not to pull off any limbs or break my fragile toy in the process. Then, I inserted her into the new dress, which used to belong to one of my actual dolls, but fit her perfectly now. I brought her up to my grinning mouth and half inspected my work, half power-tripped as my breath washed over her like a warm wind.

"Kiss master on the lips!" I ordered, wetting them with my giant tongue.

Hesitation was now a thing of the past, it seemed. Still between my fingers, the helpless little Asian girl touched my enormous lips with her delicate little hands, then leaned in and gave them what was to her a big, firm kiss. She looked up at me with an uneasy expression, evidently wondering if she had pleased her gargantuan captor or not.

I grinned, and noticed what seemed to be a sigh of relief from the itty bitty woman.

"You know, little doll, I've been holding in my pee for a while now."

Her expression grew worried as my words boomed around her. I had wet my diaper with her in it once, and she knew I might do it again.

"I'm gonna wet my diaper again and again until it starts leaking, but I also wanna play some piss games first!"

She started begging. Hah! Was it because she knew it turned me on, which would make me too hard to pee? I doubted it. She was probably too scared to think that far. Even if she, as a girl, knew how hard it was to pee with an erection, to her, my dick wasn't merely a penis -- it was a giant monster she had to appease if she wanted to stay alive.

"I like it when you beg! Keep doing that, but watch this as well."

I stood up, grabbed my cum jar and put her down next to the dollhouse. She got down on her knees to obey the half-order I'd just given, but also kept watching as I loosened the padded garment so I could pull it down and reveal my chub.

"Smell that?" I chuckled, taking a good whiff of my own urine smell.

She pinched her nose, but I slammed my hand into the desk. She got the hint and very reluctantly started smelling it too.

Lowering the jar, I put my chub into it, then placed it right next to my minuscule slave.

"Watch this, Thumbelina!"

She had to cover her ears when I released the golden torrent. It was a pleasant hissing sound to me, but it must have been like a roaring ocean to her, which gave me an idea.

PFFFFRRRRRRTT!

I let it rip, adding even more roaring thunder to my display of power!

It didn't take long before my semi was entirely submerged in the yellowish liquid, but I didn't stop until the jar was almost full. I had to fight not to let the rest of it go too, but getting harder helped.

Leaving my dick in there, I grinned down at my powerless toy girl, who visibly shivered as her gaze met mine.

"I wanna play with you now!" I roared with laughter, reaching out and grabbing her, King Kong style.

I let her hover upside-down over the deep lake I'd created, where the only inhabitant was an enormous, fat worm... and it was growing. Her hair almost touched the surface, and I could feel her insignificant, weak struggles against my enormous fist.

"I could easily drown you in my piss, little bug!" I moaned.

My hardening chub hit the glass wall as it grew, and I worried I might knock it over if it kept growing at this rate.

"You're gonna go for a swim in my piss lake now!"

My laughter boomed as I raised and lowered her over and over, then switched my grip and dangled her by her dress instead. I brought her so close that her feet would have gotten wet if she hadn't curled up first.

I placed her on my hardening shaft, next to my wet, smelly pubes.

"Get changed now, unless you wanna swim in that dress!"

She slowly removed her dress, folding it up nicely -- probably so as little of it as possible would have to actually touch the dirty skin on my dick -- then took a few reluctant steps towards the "lake".

"Get in! It's the perfect temperature!"

I laughed loudly at my own joke and pointed at the jar. She reluctantly touched my urine lake with one of her toes, then pulled it back in disgust.

PFFFFRRRRRRTT!

My fart took her by surprise and she lost her balance, landing with one hand in my piss. The tiny naked girl wiped it on my veiny shaft, which was now hard enough that the jar would have moved if I hadn't grabbed it with my left hand.

"Get in, you little insect!" I barked overdramatically.

She finally obeyed, slowly walking along my thick erection into the warm lake of my piss. Only when it reached her shoulders did her tiny feet leave my growing manhood. She was actually swimming in my fucking piss! This was amazing!

"Mmmh... It's so hot when a submissive woman does as her manly master says!" I chuckled theatrically as I started pulling out my stiffy.

She frantically grabbed onto the edge of my mushroom head in order to escape the piss jar, which was probably a good idea, but unfortunately for her also really hot for me.

"You put your dress back on now," I told her, "and I'll put my diaper on!"

She had just finished putting on her dress when I started pulling the soaked diaper back up. My dick was so hard it was pointing up now, trapping her between my glistening wet shaft and bushy pubes, but then said shaft ended up pinning her against my hairy abdomen until my diaper waistband finally passed the whole length of my considerable erection.

"Enjoy your stay now!" I grinned, pulling on the waistband before letting it slam shut.

I started dancing around the apartment, taking great pleasure in the fact that she was trapped in an enormous padded prison of my making, and that she had to share it with my rock-hard boner, which swung around as I danced, even though the padding did restrict its movements a great deal. Eventually, she tumbled down on the right side of my gargantuan ballsack.

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the piss jar and headed to the bathroom.

I sat in the bathtub and, pulling on my waistband, waited for my potty prisoner to climb back up from beneath my balls.

"Guess what? I'm too hard to take a piss now, but I thought of a suitable... punishment of sorts!" I grinned evilly, showing her the golden jar.

"Chance of showers: 100% in the musky forest regions!"

Inclining the jar slightly, I let my urine stream down the side of it like a creek, dripping down into my diaper. I aimed for my helpless toy, of course, but it was harder than it looked. Eventually, I did hit her with a few drops, but at that point I was getting impatient.

"Feel the power of my giant piss!" I roared with laughter, pouring vast amounts of golden liquid, like a giant waterfall into my already leaking diaper.

I only stopped pouring to avoid spilling anything directly. I wanted it to leak out instead, and doing it slowly also forced my tiny captive to swim in my piss for longer!

Standing up, I collected a lot of the leaking piss back in the jar so I could pour it in again, but with diminishing returns.

"Grab onto my dick like the ant you are!"

She did, but it was too slippery for her to climb.

"Grab onto my fucking dick if you don't wanna be punished! Remember your place, toy girl!" I roared in mock anger, relishing her desperate attempts at staying out of the sinking lake.

Eventually, I fished her out myself. Dangling her by her dress again, I rubbed her against my thick, veiny shaft on the way up, then pulled the diaper off so I could deposit her on the tip.

"Get on your knees and lick master's dick!" I giggled as I stepped out of the padded garment, now so heavy with piss that I could easily have crushed her under it if I so wished.

My inch-tall pleasure toy did as her captor demanded, of course, and I squatted down while I started stroking my wood. It felt good, sure, but what was even better was the power I had over the womant licking my glans. She must be terrified of my mere masturbation, especially since an ejaculation now would probably send her flying!

"Kiss my giant mushroom, little Alice in Wonderland!"

I watched her weep and yet do her best to please her perverted giant captor for a while, before I finally bent my hard-on down like a catapult, placing my engorged glans in the wet padding beneath me.

"Run, doll girl!" I giggled menacingly.

She jumped off, but the padded landscape was difficult to move through at her size, just as I had hoped. I let go of my dick, letting it smack into my abdomen with a thunderous sound that reverberated in the whole tub, then stroked my boner faster and faster, finally erupting as I let another fart rip.

PFFFFRRRRRRTT!

"Fear me, the great and powerful Thunderbutt, and my volcano of doom!"

The sticky blobs and cords of my cum had trapped my toy face down in the piss-soaked padding. She eventually managed to squirm out from under the biggest blob, but she couldn't completely escape it. I stayed in a squatting position, waiting for my dick to soften more.

"Beg me not to piss on you, womant!" I ordered with an evil grin.

She did, but I had already made up my mind, and doused her with another golden shower. She looked so helpless down there in my wet diaper as I hosed her down with my massive chub!

When I was finally content, I took a quick shower, leaving the diaper underneath me, with her in it, as I did. Only when I was ready to dispose of it did I pick her up and place her in the dollhouse bathroom. I toyed with the idea of leaving her in the dirty diaper while I took a nap, but decided against it. That might be fun for the future, though!