- Text Size +

Drinking some water, I looked out the window at the city in the afternoon sun. Now that I wasn't acutely horny or exhausted, I could do some real thinking. On one hand, it was both immoral and illegal to keep the terrified little woman as my plaything like this. I knew that even when I was horny, but now it was clearer somehow.

On the other hand, there was no undoing it now either. Even if I could turn her back to normal, it wouldn't change what I'd done, and I'd be in such deep shit that I'd never get out of it. The only safe option I had was to keep her a secret. I could get rid of her, but I didn't want to kill her. Besides, I might just end up shrinking another girl once I grew horny enough.

If I could go back in time, would I have done it again? I listened to the squishy sound my diaper made whenever I moved, imagining what it must sound like to the tiny Japanese girl. Even now, it brought a grin to my face. There was no doubt. Maybe I could have resisted the temptation for a while, but I would eventually have caved once I was too horny to care anymore.

I refilled my glass again as I pondered it. I was essentially putting my own sexual urges above her right to freedom and justice, and I was getting off on it. Although it should have made me shudder, the realization made me grin a little. It was really bad, but also so hot. And if I was going to have to live with this, I might as well embrace it!

I took a nap on the couch, not caring that my leaky diaper left small but noticeable stains on it. It was a great nap with vague dreams of tiny girls in my diaper. When I woke up, it was with a huge hard-on. I was ready for some more fun!

I stomped slowly into the bedroom, going, "Fee fi fo fum! Tremble in fear, for Master's come!"

I slammed both hands into the desk, shaking the dollhouse as I looked through the windows with a horny grin. The quake had made her lose her balance, but she had landed on the tiny bed. I relished the helpless look on her pretty little face!

"Guess what? I gotta pee again, and you gotta watch because I say so!" I roared theatrically before standing up and unlocking the window.

I stuck my finger inside to scare her before I opened the frame too, so I could get my hand in and snatch her up. She was smart enough not to run, so I caught her right away. This time, I curled my fingers around her and brought her up to my face.

"Mmmmh... Holding your fragile little body in my vast, powerful fist is such a turn-on, you know? You can't even move your puny little arms! Feel the pressure of my strong fingers all around you! I could crush you in less than a second, you know! You're only alive because I allow it!"

I tightened my grip ever so slightly before loosening it again, all to scare her and turn myself on some more. She was probably crying loudly, but I couldn't even hear her. Just thinking about that made me moan a little.

"Can you smell my diaper, little doll?" I chuckled, pulling on the waistband.

The stench of piss reached my nose, so it must have reached her as well, but I lowered her a little just to make sure. Then I took a big whiff of it.

"Aaah... Smells good, doesn't it? Turns me right the fuck on too! You're gonna smell it some more, ant girl!"

I carefully loosened my grip and tilted my hand at the same time so she ended up in the palm of my hand.

"Mmmmh... I could just dump you in there. I make my hand too steep for your little legs to stand on, in you go. I have the power to trap you in my piss-wet diaper any time I want! Fuck that's hot to think about!"

I laughed, lowering her to waistband level.

"Climb onto my thumb so you can smell my piss better!"

She hesitated and tried pleading with me. I couldn't hear her insignificant voice, but it was hot to watch her beg.

"Did I fucking stutter?" I roared overdramatically with a huge, evil grin.

My poor little victim obeyed, wiping her tears and climbing from the palm of one hand to the back of the other, then carefully out onto the joint of my thumb, which was holding the waistband out. She was actually trembling as she looked down and saw my thick, red cock twitching in anticipation!

"Get on your knees! Kiss my thumb and thank me for letting you smell my piss!"

She was already on her knees when I finished my command, kissing my thick digit over and over. She must have been terrified of the spectacle below!

"Lick my thumb and imagine it's my dick."

Defeated, she did lick it, only stopping when I said, "Enough."

"Master is pleased with his obedient slave," I snickered before picking her up by her pretty little dress.

"Now it's time for you to get Master off. I'll let you try using words first, but if that doesn't work, you can always use you delicate little limbs instead..." I explained as I let her dangle in front of my ear. She clearly preferred the first option.

"Your... uh... diaper... it smells so... uh... strongly! Your mighty penis is so big too! It looks like a mountain to me! You are such a huge and... manly giant, Master! I'm like an... an ant trembling before you!"

She had definitely improved! I decided to reward her for being a fast learner.

"You've narrowly escaped the dungeon of my diaper," I chuckled, dangling her over it anyway before lifting her up to my face again.

"Kiss your giant Master like a good little slave!"

She pressed her entire little body against my comparatively massive lips, desperately trying to please me. I licked my lips with a slight grin, startling her, but she kept going despite the layer of saliva now covering them.

"Good girl!" I laughed as I put her down in front of my enormous bulge.

"Now bow down before my bulge and show me how tiny and insignificant you are compared to me!"

I grabbed my erect cock through the thick, wet padding and started stroking it. The squishy sounds made her hesitate a little, but she threw herself down before me. I was towering over her and could have flattened her with my bulge alone, but my restraint kept her alive.

I told myself how merciful I was actually being. I could have crushed her or buried her in a messy diaper to get rid of her, which would have been the safest option, but I chose to keep her as a slave instead. Win-win, in a way. I was sure she wanted to live, even if it meant being a perverted giant's sex toy.

I placed her on the bed and turned around so my padded ass filled the sky above her. Lowering it slowly so she could barely escape it, I noticed some of the fluid oozing out. My maniacal, roaring laugh must have been terrifying too!

Eventually, I couldn't keep my fingers away, and slid them down into the squishy dungeon. Holding my rod of steel, I stroked it faster and faster as I picked her up with my left hand. I dropped her on my abdomen just to watch her struggle to stay on her feet while I masturbated to her helplessness.

PFFFFFRRRRTT!

The fart gave me the push I needed to erupt, filling my wet diaper with even more liquid, but a thicker and stickier one this time.

I lay there with my hand still inside, just sighing in pleasure while my cock deflated. The tiny girl next to my wrist didn't try to run. She was smarter than that. That gave me an idea.

"I wanna see you clean my hand!" I snickered, snatching her up and placing her in the dollhouse bathroom.

I pulled my hand out of the smelly diaper and placed it on the tiny floor, smearing it with giant cum. She quickly got the bottle cap and the tiny mop, as well as a bit of soap. I wondered if she could actually do it, but when she got started, I noticed something. She didn't have the same aversion to my hand, so she ended up climbing on top of it to reach everything. When I made her clean my dick, she did it without touching it if she could help it, so despite there being more of a mess this time, she didn't need as long to clean it up.

"OK, now lick my hand to prove it's clean!" I ordered.

She hesitated, but did as she was told.

"Good girl! I expect you to clean anything I tell you to this well every time!"

Her expression was priceless. I'm sure if she'd known, she would have done a bad job on purpose.

I picked her up with my now clean hand and took her to the real bathroom. I sat in the tub and placed her on my bulge, then leaned back.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

My loud fart was like a trumpet heralding the start of a great event, which I liked to think wetting my diaper must be to her. The hissing sound started out faint, but quickly increased in intensity, and I started squeezing the padding against my crotch. It felt so good, and the feeling of complete power just made it even better!

She was such a sweet and pretty little thing, and it was so selfish of me to take her for myself, but that was part of the thrill for me. Here I was, wetting my already wet diaper and making her watch, listen to and smell it against her will! Right under her bare feet, the plastic was probably trembling from the force of my piss, much like she was trembling with fear.

My diaper had reached its limit. A torrent of piss flowed out on either side of the crotch area, and I dangled her above it just because I could. She was completely powerless to stop me, and even though I shouldn't be horny anymore, I was. I wanted to dominate and humiliate this innocent little beauty, make her pleasure me, smell me, fear me... It was intoxicating to think about, watching her two-inch tall self beg for mercy in midair, held up by nothing but my two giant fingers.

"I'm such a fucking pervert. But I'm a lucky fucking pervert," I mused with an evil grin as the stench of my piss grew more and more intense.

Tears streamed down her face as I dangled her closer and closer to the golden streams, almost dropping her into one, but showing great restraint once again.

I sighed as the torrent subsided and I placed her on my abdomen. Leaning back, I ripped the tape off the sides of my diaper, releasing more of my piss odour before picking it up and letting my own urine drip on my dick until it started hardening again. At that point, I started wringing it, making a huge waterfall of piss to turn myself on.

"Hold on to my belly hair!" I instructed her before sitting up.

She ended up hiding with the lint in my belly button, which was smart. I stood up and threw the diaper away, but also went to grab her cleaning equipment before too much piss made it down my hairy legs. Back in the tub, I made her get to work.

"Clean every inch of my giant body!" I roared with laughter.

While I watched her slave away doing a job I could have completed in five seconds, I relished my role as an evil giant. I even dozed off a bit before she reached my chub, which she had saved for last, probably hoping I'd change my mind and do it myself. No way!

She started working on my thick schlong, tickling it a bit, but not enough to get me hard. The actual sight of my tiny captive did the trick, though! I moaned watching my dick grow bigger while she worked on it. It was a sexy feedback loop of more surface area making the task harder, which in turn made me harder too.

I was actually impressed when she was done, even though it was only the front. I made her sit in my pubes, behind my now towering cock, while I quickly washed off the piss on my ass and wiped with a towel. I returned to my room and lay on my bed.

"I wanna play some Whack-a-Mole!"

I grabbed my massive boner and chased my inch-tall toy around my hairy body using my dick hammer. I knocked her over using nothing but my abdominal muscles, slammed my fat cock down right next to her and watched her beg for mercy. She was nothing but a toy for my amusement, and it made me so fucking horny!

Once I grew bored of that, I grabbed my recently-cleaned cum jar and lowered her in as I let the jar hover in front of my grinning face. I gave it a light shake, just enough for her to lose her balance so my booming laugh could remind her of my power.

"You're in my cum jar, Thumbelina!" I chuckled.

"But I cleaned it before I moved, in case someone saw it. You're gonna help me soil it again!"

I slowly but menacingly turned the opening towards my dripping cock. I bet my toy screamed when it shook the jar by crashing into the floor-turned-wall, smearing precum all over it!

"Pleasure me!" I roared, lowering my engorged penis so she could climb on.

I could barely feel her, but her efforts didn't go unnoticed. I relished it for as long as I could, but soon erupted again. Pulling out of the jar with my slave still on my dick, I let it drip on me too. I just made her clean me again, just for fun. She looked exhausted, but I decided not to put her back in the dollhouse. Instead, I grabbed a fresh diaper, opened it and sat on it.

"You're sleeping in my diaper tonight! Better hope I don't wet myself!" I grinned as I fastened the tape with her in my pubes.

Her desperate pleas fell on deaf ears since I couldn't hear them, and even if I could, my thunderous laughter would have drowned her minuscule voice out anyway. I fell asleep with an evil grin on my face that night as she cried in my pubes.