- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait - I've been busy with school.

The blonde’s mouth hung open, jaw agape, frozen in a silent O-shaped scream as she felt her finger penetrate her vagina. A quick moment of pressure was all the discomfort she experienced, and as her muscles relaxed the immense pleasure returned and her mouth curled back into a wicked smile. Pulling her finger back and gently pressing it into her inner folds brought the newest and most powerful sensations to her lust-clouded mind. Her left hand had busied itself with gently tugging on her bush and running up and down her chest, pausing only to give a few moments attention to her erect nipples poking through her dress.

The fire that had started on her thighs, and burned its way up her lips, and finally attached itself onto her clit had faded as the day went on, but she felt it keenly deep inside her now – just out of reach of her fingertip. This odd feeling had been like a sexual treasure hunt, steering her closer and closer to the bliss she was now digging for.

Annie had begun to finger herself in earnest now – picking up the pace and feeling her finger probe further and further into her sweltering depths. She was almost up to her second knuckle! And the pleasure only grew. Long drips of her juices were falling down her groin, making their way down past her pink, puckered asshole, and were starting to pool on the couch below.

“Ughnnn, ohhh, God.” – were the only intelligible sounds that found their way out between her desperate panting and labored breathing. Her whole body was flush – and completely unaware of the source of her pleasure being trapped deep inside her love canal.

Pulling her feet up onto the couch, the giantess changed positions and began rubbing the sides of her vagina, testing out different angles, feeling which one felt best. Some were better than others, but her truest enjoyment came when diving deep trying to reach that magic spot. It was like an itch that she just couldn’t reach, only occasionally bumping it with her fingernail. A small lump at the back of her vagina that shot pleasure up her spine and kept her on the edge of a much-needed orgasm for almost 10 minutes.

“I need this!” She exclaimed in frustration. “But it’s like I just can’t reach it.”

Her fingers retracted, pulling free from the vice of her cunt with a audible “schlock”. Annie pulled her fingers apart and watched as thick strands of cum pulled like webs between them.

“If only my fingers were just a little longer.” She voiced aloud.

As if a lightbulb had suddenly lit up above her head, the blonde quickly stood up from the couch, a smile still on her face. There was a wicked determination in her eyes as she skipped into the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels.

Moments later she was wiping up the mess she’d left on the couch. But she could feel more dripping down her thighs. She made a mental note to bring a towel next time – and there was going to be a next time. Gently she made her way up the stairs.

“Is it still there?” She thought. She’d only seen it once when she was digging through her older sisters closet earlier that summer while looking for something to wear. “Maybe she took it back to college with her.” Her mind raced with excitement as she strutted down the hall. “Or maybe she forgot it.” She slowly opened the door to her sister’s bedroom, looking around for someone, mostly out of habit. But there was an added sense of excitement, knowing she was there to steal it.

Making her way to the dresser she opened the drawers one by one rummaging through the old clothes and forgotten items Sarah had left behind. Growing frustrated she began searching with even more fervor. “Where is it?!?!” She grunted.

There it was. In the back of the bottom drawer, underneath several pairs of shorts and leggings Annie pulled out a 5-inch purple dildo.

The only thing the giantess had time for was pulling her sundress over her head before she’d flung herself backward onto her sister’s queen bed. Her anticipation had built and she squeeled with delight as she pushed the head of her new toy into the folds of her hairy cunt. Feeling her walls being stretched was a small price to pay, after only a few minutes she found her rhythm and imploded in pleasure as the dildo pressed all the way back to her cervix trapping her elusive nub.

Settling in for a long session with her new toy Annie let out a long, low “Fuuuuuuuck yeaah.”