- Text Size +

You remember reading story books as a kid. One story stands out in your memory - "The Princess and the Pea". You know, the story where the true princess is chosen because she can sense a single pea while laying atop 20 mattresses? Well you may not know what its like to be a princess, but you now know what the pea was feeling. The pressure you were experiencing trapped underneath Annie's was immense. Not only did it knock the wind out of you, but every inch of you was compressed into the cushioned surface of the church pew. Had it not been for that extra padding you're sure you would have been nothing but a red splotch by now. Panic begins to set in as you realize that you don't have enough room to expand your chest and inhale. Just before your lungs are sure to burst the pressure around you increases and you're suddenly being dragged around. Annie's entire frame is moving back and forth on the seat, allowing some much needed oxygen into your tight environment. When the movement stops you're sure you've bruised several ribs. You weren't able to outrun her panty-clad butt, but her shifting back in the seat deposited you further up the chair. You're still trapped, but your torso and head are free from beneath her weight. 

Twisting onto your back was no small feat, but it was the first step in realizing just how truly screwed you were. Before you, rising up more than 40 feet was a wall of white cotton. You were pinned directly beneath her crotch. The fear of her finding your there and publicly labeling you a pervert was almost as terrifying as not being found, but rather crushed to death by an unaware giantess's genitals. "I've gotta get out of here!". Pushing yourself up onto your elbows you extend your arms, desperately trying to free your lower half. Without any luck you switch to shifting your legs underneath, trying to find some sort of purchase there to push yourself free. A few minutes of trying had you red in the face, not only from your own physical exertion, but from the overbearing heat that Annie's legs and groin were generating. It was like a sauna! The longer you were down there the heavier the fabric seemed to become.

Your brief rest was interrupted by her movement. A slight shift in her pelvis had her crotch steamrolling you into the ground yet again. The familiar pressure returned, but this time you had time to register the face full of panty. It smelled like laundry detergent, a faint whiff of sweat, and another smell you couldn't quite place. Annie returned to her resting position, but this time your wrist had gotten caught in the threads of her underwear. From this size normal clothing looked like a series of overlapping nets that you could hold onto. As the cotton wall receded it yanked you further up, leaving only your hips free, but your legs still trapped. Looking around you realized that there was no hope of gaining any traction on the ground. The only viable route of escape was up! 

Hand over hand you pulled yourself up the cotton panties until your legs finally popped free. You stop to take a moment to reorient yourself and take in your new surrounding. Behind you the wall of Annie's crotch still loomed high and menacing. But before you lay a vast valley made by her legs. Her dress still blocked most of the chapel's light, casting everything a shade of baby blue. But you could hear faint music in the distance. The chapel organist must have arrived to begin playing the prelude music. That means the service must be starting soon! With all the noise of singing it would be impossible for you to get the giantess's attention by climbing onto her ear. She'd never hear you, and you'd likely get crushed along the way. As far as you were concerned, you were trapped here beneath her skirt with no escape route. 

Wandering over to the vast tanned thigh on your left you reach out and press your palm into her skin. The fire that burned within you, the one that was busy keeping you alive while trapped beneath her ass, suddenly came alive, and a familiar warmth spread throughout your chest and down to your crotch. You knew you were small before, but something about touching her leg and feeling the power, and taking in her sheer size turned you on badly. "Is this how God is answering my prayers? Instead of making me normal he places me in the clutches of my greatest temptation!" 

Brushing along the inside of her thigh you can feel the small, normally faint blonde and brunette  hairs coming off her thigh. To you they seemed like small ropes. Turning back you survey the valley of her legs once again, taking in all the tanned skin and seeing how it converges at her panties. From this view you could see how the fabric conformed to fit her frame, stretching taught in all the right places. You could also see the faint outline of her most intimate parts, the panties seeming darker under the darkness of her skirt. Suddenly your hand brushes past something different. The hairs were getting bigger, thicker, and darker than before. You'd been to enough health ed classes to recognize Annie's pubic hair when you saw it, but you always figured she was a blonde through and through. Glancing up along the edge seam of her panties you see more of her hairs poking out from beneath the fabric along its edges. 

"Hmmm" you didn't even realized you had vocalized your enjoyment. Reaching down you notice your pants are stretching tight around your ever growing cock. Giving it a few gentle squeezes, you enjoy the brief sensation before shaking your head. "No! I need to focus on getting out of here alive!" ... but a quick look around couldn't hurt right? 

Approaching the edge of her panties you place your hands against the fabric, and all reservations are forgotten. The warmth of her body had increased, you were beginning to sweat again as you came closer to her crotch. Slipping your hands beneath the outer threats you press further into the wall to test its thickness. Knowing what forbidden treasures lay just on the other size made the sudden slippery sensation all the more surprising. Your hands were able to slide over the threads easier than they should. Pulling your left hand back you see its slightly coated in an unfamiliar substance. Lifting it up to your nose you give it a whiff, it's definitely not sweat. "Is she getting ... wet?" 

A moment's look upward was all your were able to have. You saw up above a dark spot in the white fabric, which had darkened in a line leading down to you. Suddenly your entire world and body were thrown into chaos. Faster than you could react Annie's tremendous thighs came crashing together. Her simple movement of crossing her legs threw you against the inside of her thigh. But as her underwear conformed to the movement, the fabric bunched up around the edge you had just been inspecting, hurtling your miniscule body into the dark opening. All you could register was the dramatic increase in temperature as the panties closed, shutting you in darkness.