- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm changing things up with some 3rd person POV - still focused on the giantess though. 

Sister Meadows was half-startled as the beautiful young woman to her left quickly stood up and started making her way to the back of the chapel. Hardly before the congregation could mutter “Amen”, Annie was already rounding the corner of the long wooden pew. Row by row she passed the familiar faces of the unsuspecting church goers, all upstanding members of the community, many of which were close friends.

“Almost there” She thought as she drew ever closer to the large wooden door. She picked up her pace, hoping no one would stop to talk to her, she needed to get out of there and home as quickly as possible.

“Annie! Wait up! where are you going sweetie? Choir practice starts in just a few minutes, and we need our favorite accompanist.”

Oh not now!

Annie turned to greet an unusually tall woman wearing a white and pink floral dress. At 45 Annie’s mother still had a youthful glow, with a bright smile that made her figure seem even more untouched by time. The younger woman, flustered and desperately trying to come up with an excuse to leave, could only manage a few mangled words “but … um… Mom, I can’t today … it’s just that … well I told Sister Meadows…”.

“Annie are you sure you’re alright? You look like you got too much sun yesterday at the pool. You look unwell.” Her concerned mother drew nearer and pressed the back of her hand to her daughter’s forehead in a very maternal fashion. “I can’t tell if you’re running a fever, but you better go home, I’ll have your father take you.”

“NO!” Annie blurted out before she could stop herself. Flattening the folds of her dress and glanced about to ensure she hadn’t drawn too much unwanted attention from her sudden outburst, before beginning “I mean, that’s alright, it’s only a few blocks away, and since I won’t be here Dad will have to take my place at the piano, I’ll be just fine.”

“If you’re sure you’ll be alright then it’s fine by me. Just text me when you get home, and until we know if you’ve come down with something serious go ahead and stay upstairs for now, can’t have you spreading germs all over the place.”

The young blonde nodded emphatically, and with a quick nod started to make her way outside. She’d walked the path between the chapel and her home a thousand times, and now in autopilot her mind was able to wander elsewhere. Images of the boys cross country team and the cute boy from her algebra class last year flashed before her. But her favorite memory had been the night she and John had danced together and the winter ball, she could still recall the smell of his cologne and the way he had firmly held the back of her waist.

To her John had always been the boy from next door. In reality he lived a few streets over, but being a senior while she was a sophomore might as well have made that distance a thousand miles. He was tall, and his military cut brownish hair make him seem slightly older. But almost all of her interaction with him lately had been either at church, or bible study class. Her schoolgirl crush always seemed be crushed by the religious setting they found themselves in – how can one day dream of another when singing and worshiping???

But walking home on that late morning, all of her hang ups about day dreaming had seemed to melt away. She briefly closed her eyes and envisioned what it would be like to kiss the young man from church, their faces had only been a few inches apart during their dance, and she distinctly recalled the softness of his lips and the warmth of his cheeks. Her memory seemed to elicit another spark of electric pleasure from underneath her dress, and another moan escaped her lips.

She was only a few dozen yards from home, so she dared not stop and check the state of her underwear, but from the rubbing of her legs together as she walked, she could tell they were thoroughly wet. Soaked might be a better word.

Bursting through the front door of her empty home, the young woman decided to crash land in on the large sofa in the living room rather than attempt to scale the stairs. Her parents would be at choir practice for at least an hour, probably longer, and her siblings had all gone off back to university the weekend prior. Knowing the house was empty helped lowered the young girl’s typical reservations. Annie kicked off her flats, undid the signature ribbon in her dark blonde hair, fell backwards onto the dark leather of the sofa.

Not being much of an exhibitionist, the unaware young woman simply hiked up her dress, exposing much of her tanned legs, and watched anxiously as they parted. The walk home had been unbearable, and now that she was alone, she had all the time she needed to attend to the feelings and sensations coming from her crotch. As her light blue eyes surveyed the soaked nature of her panties, her hands idly found their way up and down the insides of her sensitive thighs.

Instictively her right hand snaked its way underneath the elastic of her panties, and as her curious fingers made direct contact with the wetness of her clit she threw her head back, splashing her golden hair across the couch, exhaled deeply, and with a smile said “Oooh yeah, this is going to be a lot of fun.”