[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Megan is a college student at Kissatonic Univeristy studying biochemistry. She and her peers were helping their professor with a top secret research project. One day, she shows up late to class and notices that no one is there. Confused, Megan decides to investigate...


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Insertion, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 8440 Read: 16673
Published: April 18 2022 Updated: April 18 2022
Story Notes:

This story contains viewpoints from both the tiny victims and the colossal college student Megan. Enjoy and please leave a rating! This is my first story! Thank you! 

1. A Small Issue by Marcus Fenix [Reviews - 1] (2260 words)

This chapter begins from the perspective of the tiny classmates and ends with Megan's point of view. This is the first of many chapters. Enjoy!

2. The Valiant Hero by Marcus Fenix [Reviews - 0] (1267 words)

Like the previous chapter, this one starts from the perspective of the tiny classmates and ends with Megan's point of view. More to come! 

3. Nowhere To Hide by Marcus Fenix [Reviews - 0] (1561 words)

This chapter is from the perspective of the tiny classmates and Megan. Enjoy!

4. The Colossal Shadow by Marcus Fenix [Reviews - 0] (988 words)

This story starts from Megan's perspective and ends from the viewpoint of the tiny classmates. 

5. Megan's Arrival by Marcus Fenix [Reviews - 0] (1643 words)

We are entering a new setting with this chapter. It begins from the perspective of her normal sized roommate and ends with Megan's point of view.

6. Hot and Sticky by Marcus Fenix [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (721 words)

This chapter starts and ends from Sam's perspective.