- Text Size +

Anthony slowly came to, what a horrific nightmare! A titan ripping the bunker apart piece by piece, dragging him through the air vaporizing everything around him with the wave of a colossal hand piece. It was over now, thankfully, he was comfortable; as his senses returned to him he felt warmth and humidty and heard… people? His eyes shot open the light blinding him. Before he could even see he heard a voice, soft and feminine.

“Hello outsider.”

“Wha-” he barely managed to mumble out while some small parts of his vision returned to him, directly in front of him, close enough to touch, was a young woman, with light brown hair, pale skin, and not a piece of clothing on her.

“Gah!” Anthony blurted out, “put some clothes on!” He covered his eyes with his hands both for her modesty and because of how bright the world seemed.

“Clothes?” her delicate voice queried. “What are clothes?”

“What do you mean ‘what are clothes?’ clothes are what people wear, its what I have on me!” Anthony's eyes were still adjusting to the bright light beyond the girl in front of him, but his hearing was fully back.

“Hmmmm…” he heard her muse before feeling her hands touch his chest and arm. “You are confused, you have nothing, you are like me.”

“Like you? I’m not-” his voice cut off as he grasped his body, skin touched skin, and he realized he was just as nude as her. His hands shot instinctively for his crotch to cover himself. All he heard from her was a giggle.

“Why do you cover yourself?” She reached to grab his hands and pulled one of his arms up to his rapidly clearing vision, Anthony saw his arm grasped by her thin hands.

“Is this a clothes?” She asked, shaking his wrist a little so his hand would flop around for emphasis.

“No… no it’s not… I just… where am I? What is this place?”

The rest of his vision slowly returned, she released his arm and placed her hands behind her back and stood up straight to answer him properly.

“This is the Being Hall.”

“The Being Hall?” Anthony blurted out, “what the hell is a Being Hall?”

She looked at him, Anthony imagined it was what he looked like when she asked him what clothes were. “The Being Hall is where men… are with women, they be with them.” She gestured toward some people nearby, as Anthony’s vision returned in full he saw what she meant.

About ten feet to his left a man was having sex with a woman, and two other women were right next to them.

Anthony visibly recoiled, backing away and looking around, only to find more groups, more fornication, everyone around him, completely naked, in various states of intimacy or merely lazing about. The lights, the heat, the smell, the humidity. It all overwhelmed his senses, it was too much, too much too fast.

He collapsed, as he felt himself losing consciousness he heard voices as others approached.

“Is the outsider healthy?”

“He is sick!”

“Take him to the elder!”

The last thing he saw was the girl’s face, the one he had spoken to, concern etched into her expression.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When he finally came to he was greeted by a vastly different, albeit still female, voice.

“Waking up then, are you?” An elderly woman’s voice croaked out.

His eyes shot open, it was dark, and the… deplorable sights and sounds from earlier had all but stopped. It seemed that everyone was sleeping.

The old woman coughed.

Well, almost everyone.

Anthony turned to her, she was naked, as was everyone, weary with a sagging, distorted figure. She was easily seventy years old. Anthony tried to speak, but before his words could form she interrupted him.

“You are not from here.”

“No… where is here?”

“The Being Hall, or at least that’s what we came to call it all those years ago. It felt more dignified than ‘the breeding hall’ or ‘hell’.” She wheezed out, and then coughed again.

“Now, young man, you are from Earth, yes? I am from Kansas City and I want to know what happened to my home. Tell me and I will tell you what you want to know.”

Anthony hesitated for a moment, he sat up, and told her everything. The titans, the tankbugs, the bunkers, and the last things he remembered.

“And then… I woke up here, the lights were blinding, I spoke to… a girl, light brown hair before passing out and being brought… here.” he quickly amended, “where is that girl?”

“Liliane is…” she raised her arm to point, “right there, sleeping soundly, she gathered a few girls up and they brought you here to me.”

Anthony’s eyes traced over the nude forms of several sleeping young women, they were very close to each other, some laying in contact with others, nestled between two women he found Liliane. Sleeping peacefully on her belly.

“Why is everyone sleeping so close to each other?...” he wondered aloud, not really expecting a response.

The elder quickly quipped in response, “Do you see any blankets around here, boy?”

He caught himself gazing at Liliane’s backside, her form slowly rising and falling with her breaths, shaking his head, he looked back toward the elder.

“You haven't told me what this place is, only its name.” he plainly said.

The elder sighed before beginning, as if the burden of memory weighed on her physically.

“When the first two titans ravaged Earth, the female one captured and brought some of us back with her. She put us into these…halls… food and water is delivered automatically to each individual, waste is disposed of as it is created. The halls are perfectly liveable, so those of us that were brought here decided to try to adapt to our imprisonment rather than raging against fate. Perhaps we should have raged…” she closed her eyes for a long moment before continuing, “as we started trying to live our lives again within the confines of these halls, some of us began to start families, the titan took notice, and… changed the system of the halls. After there were more of us, she split us into separate halls-”

“There are more halls?” Anthony interjected.

She stared at him, “do not interrupt me young man, and yes, I’ll have Liliane show you in the morning… seeing is believing…”

Her face toughed and she continued speaking, “The titan began to take a hall from each tower and… she would feed them to monsters, at the beginning she would let some return, especially young women,” she looked up grimly, “young women like me. I think to let everyone else know what was happening as we cannot see beyond The Door, I have seen… horrors there and I will not allow this hall to suffer that fate...”

Anthony sat in disbelief, “what happened after that?…”

The elder looked away again, “we eventually noticed a pattern, halls with few children were chosen to be fed to the monsters, so we did what we had to in order to survive… we competed with and continue to compete with the other halls, there is a reason there are so many of us now.”

Anthony recoiled in disgust, “that’s… demeaning! So now that’s life? You just fuck and that’s it? Making as many babies as possible to survive? That's..." he struggled to find the words... "It’s dehumanizing!” His voice rose to a louder volume that before.

“Silence!” the elder hissed, “there are others who spent all of yesterday working to keep everyone in this hall alive including you, naive boy! Allow them the rest they deserve!” Anthony recoiled at her tone, but she continued on. “And, starting as soon as possible, you are going to be joining them. Count yourself amongst the lucky, young man; most boys are raised seperate from Being Halls and are fed directly to the monsters. Rarely are we blessed with a virile young man and you are going to do your part to keep everyone in this hall alive."

Anthony certainly didn't feel lucky as glowered at her, “and if I refuse?”

She shot him a sideways glance, “you would watch everyone here die, ripped apart, screaming for their lives, for your pride?”

He didn’t know what to say, his expression softened, but he remained silent.

“It is our fate, young man,” she continued on with a solemn resignation in her voice, “I can do what I can to make it easier for you, I… empathize with your plight, but you must understand we all have to do what we can to survive here.”

“I… I think I understand.”

“Good, I can match you with Liliane to start, she only just started working as well, and…”

Anthony shot up, “’working’? You have her ‘working’? How old is she?”

“Old enough, same as you, boy. I thought you just said you understood that we do what we have to in order to survive here.” her snappiness had returned.

“I… yeah… of course…” Anthony stammered out.

“Sleep now, you’ve had a rough day, the titan ripped your bunker apart and placed its occupants in various halls. You’ll be able to see it tomorrow when the lights return, until then, rest.”

He didn’t need to respond. He laid down and, in the darkness and silence, he finally got some sleep.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


He awoke to the sound of the occupants of the Hall ‘working’, as the elder had so aptly put it, it was a constant droning of light moans and impacting flesh, there was no bombastic pornographic squealing, but there was enough that everyone knew what was going on. Anthony did his best to avert his eyes.

He sat up to see the elder speaking to Liliane, the young girls eye’s were glazed with drowsiness, but her posture reflected an immense respect for the older woman. Anthony could just barely make out the tail end of their conversation.

“…and be sure to show him the metal hall the titan brought him in, it will help soothe his mind, do what you can to ease his pain, and after that be with him, you’re working age now and he is too, there can be no delay. The next choosing is coming soon.”

“Of course elder, I won’t fail you.” Liliane replied, reverently.

The elder smiled, and pinched the young girl's cheeks, “That’s my granddaughter.” she noticed that Anthony had woken up and called out to him. “Boy, Liliane will take you to the Door-side wall. To see the towers and your bunker. I hope it can bring you some peace.”

With that, she began to shuffle away but before she got far Liliane piped up, realizing she had nearly forgotten something.

“Elder! I forgot to ask, please teach me, what are clothes?”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Some time later Anthony walked with Liliane toward this ‘Door-side wall’, all around them were… ‘working’ groups of a man and several women each. They reminded Anthony of what he had heard earlier.

“She ordered you to be with me, but she didn’t order me, why was that?” Anthony asked bluntly.

“Oh, I, ummm,” Liliane stammered and looked down, “I think she might have wanted it to feel less forced, so much has been forced upon you already…”

Anthony nodded sagely, “and if I won’t be with you? What if I don't want to work?”

“You do not have to do much work for me to be with you.” Liliane replied matter of factly.

“How would that even be possible?” Anthony was genuinely curious.

“You do not, uh… have to move.” Liliane clarified.

“No, no I mean, what if I refuse, what if I don’t let you be with me at all.”

“But…” Liliane sounded, puzzled, “why would you do that? We have to do this, it is what must be done, for the good of the Hall…”

“What if I just don’t want to? I’m bigger than you, you couldn’t force me,” Anthony fired back.

Liliane stopped and was silent for a time before responding. “I could not… no… please do not say no, I need to do this, you need to promise me that you will." She tried to carry the same stern voice her grandmother used so effortlessly, but her tone wavered, she was terrified of not being able to do what she thought was her duty.

“I, didn’t, uh, I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable, I promise I will be with you later today, okay? As instructed.”

Her eyes were intense, ferocious even. He couldn’t help but like her, even if she was a bit naive. Her body relaxed as she replied.

“Okay…" she breathed out, "thank you.”

They walked in silence for a while, or at least as silent as a hall could get during working hours. The going was slow as they maneuvered around working groups, but after around an hour of walking they finally reached their destination. The Door-side wall was massive, easily dozens of feet thick, and as he brought himself directly to it he saw an unimaginable sight.

Off in the distance were… towers, dozens upon dozens of towers with hundreds of halls stacked in each. Beyond those was the Door the size of a mountain and next to that, miniscule in comparison, sat his bunker, dug up from below the countryside west of Chicago, and now placed, broken and cut into, upon the desk of a creature nearly beyond human comprehension. All he could see of the creature was its back, as it worked on… something. It moved infrequently, its form both a marvel and a terror to behold.

“That is everything the elder asked me to show you.” Liliane stated plainly from behind him.

“Yes, I guess it is.” Anthony was still in awe of it all, dumbstruck and horrified as he gazed out upon the massive cavern that housed what was left of the human race.

Liliane tapped him on the shoulder, he turned away from the room and looked down at her.”

“Yes? What is it?”

“It is time to work.” She said.

Anthony began stuttering, “what, here? Now? Can’t it, I dunno wait a bit?

She glowered back at him, “no, we need to work, why should we get to rest when everyone else who can work is already working?” She began to try to push him to the floor, but she was simply not strong enough. After a moment she stopped trying to push him. Her eyes locked with his.

“You promised, you are not a liar, are you?”

“No,” Anthony declared, “no, I’m not a liar.”

“Good.” She began pushing him down again, but this time he let her lower him to the floor. His back against the ‘Door-wall’, she straddled his legs and used her hands reached down to help… get him ready.

Unable to move, and too nervous to start touching her, Anthony stammered out, “umm, have you, uh, ‘worked’ with men before?”

“Yes.”

“How was it?”

She shrugged, “it was just work.”

A silence hung between the two of them as her hands worked along him. Soon enough, he was as ready as he would ever be. She raised her body up from where she was resting atop his thighs and positioned herself for intercourse.

She paused at the precipice. To ask a simple question.

“What is your name?”

With a shock, he realized that he had never even properly introduced himself.

“My name is Anthony.”

“My name is Liliane.” She responded back with a whisper.

“I know, you grandmother told me.”

“Oh.” She blurted out, as if on reflex. With nothing else to say, she pushed her body down onto his hips and got to work. She was methodical, robotic even, she placed her chin upon his shoulder and moved like a machine. She continued like that, silently, Anthony could hear her breath quicken in his ear, but she didn't moan like how others often did, this really was just business to her.

After a few minutes of silence, Anthony finally broke the silence, “this… is, uh, not how I thought my first time would go.”

Liliane took her chin off his shoulder to look at and speak to him, though her lower body did not stop for a heartbeat.

“First time?” She asked cocking her head, “you’ve never been with a woman before?”

“Yep!” He gasped out, as her hips continued, he was finding it hard to think about conversation, “first time!”

“But… you are a man! A young man yes, but you could have been working for years already…” Her face showed absolute bewilderment, then her eyes flicked over to the table beside the Door. “The hall you are from, the one over on the table, it must have been a very strange hall if this is your first time.”

Her eyes tracked back to his, her assault on his lower half had not slowed down in the slightest during both the silence and the entire conversation, and he was finally pushed over the edge. He grasped at her shoulder and waist, sinking his fingers into her out of instinct. She finally slowed down and allowed him a few reflexive thrusts as he 'did his job', and then he was spent. She was still atop him for a moment, seemingly to make sure she got all of it, and then extracted herself from him, holding a hand under herself to stop anything from spilling out.

“That was… intense…” he gasped.

She smiled down at him, “you do very good work, Anthony, there is a lot here, it is even spilling out! Rest for a moment, I will go find the next girl.

Andrew’s head shot up, “next girl? What do you mean next girl? I thought your grandmother told you to ‘be with me’?”

Her curious gaze came back. “Yes…” she began, as if speaking to a naive child, “I have been with you today.” She held out her hand, semen pooling in it from where it had leaked out of her.

She continued, “I have worked for today, tomorrow I will work again, but you can give more than once in a day, so I need to go find another girl who can still receive today and bring her here.”

“How many girls are you going to bring?”

Her head cocked, “As many as you can handle.” she said plainly.

Anthony sighed in resignation and revelation, “I… see why everyone sleeps so deeply when the lights go out…”

Liliane smiled down at him and simply said:

“Yes.”

She turned to go find some more girls who needed to work.

And Anthony watched her go.