- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Girls' Night Out

Christina awoke to a subdued, muffled thud from somewhere downstairs. Normally, an inconspicuous sound like this, probably from a door being shut, would not have been remotely enough to awaken her, as she was quite a heavy sleeper. But something deep inside her subconscious instantly associated the noise with something incredibly dangerous. It was an atavistic fear that constricted her chest and made her lurch up with a frightened gasp, and she involuntarily shivered as she felt cold, feverish sweat run down her skin. But just as she was hit by another wave of horror and intense anxiety as she realised that she was still in hell, Christina felt another presence – a warm, if somewhat sweaty embrace, and soft, caring hands gently running through her dishevelled hair as someone gently caressed her.

“Sssh.” Aylin whispered, pressing her against her chest as she gave her a tight, protective hug and continued to stroke her hair. “It’s alright, sweetie. I won’t let her hurt you.”

While she didn’t know how her friend would be able to defend her when it came to that point, Christina nevertheless appreciated the sentiment and closed her eyes again, desperately trying to calm herself as she heard another series of ominous thuds moving upwards, sending slight quakes through their prison. Feeling even more cold sweat run down her forehead as she tried to control her breathing, she dug her fingers deep into Aylin’s crinkled black overalls, wincing at every new thump as the giant footsteps approached the room. Then Christina heard the huge door being opened and inhaled sharply, pulling up her legs as she instinctively rolled up into a ball and another wave of primal fear washed over her like icy water. She was back.

“Ugh.” Tanja sighed, dropping her school bag into a corner and inadvertently sending another earthquake towards the shrunken people in the plastic box on her bookshelf. “What a drag.”

Then the young giantess walked over to her bed and let herself fall onto it with all her weight, lying flat on her back for a few moments as she exhaled and rested her eyes. Even though the soft mattress of her enormous bed cushioned most of it, this motion too sent an unnervingly strong tremor through the box, reminding the shrunken people inside of the sheer mass of this normal-sized girl’s body. Realising that their giant captor wasn’t paying any attention to them right now, Christina carefully opened her eyes again and glanced over at the bed. Tanja had stretched out her arms and was lying there with her eyes closed, the only discernible motion being that of her soft, flat belly gently moving up and down beneath her tight-fitting sweater as she breathed in and out. The sight reminded Christina of her boyfriend again, and that she was basically looking at his grave. Yesterday, Thomas had still been alive, and now he was gone, absorbed into Tanja’s body, being robbed not just of his life, but his identity. Already, Christina had the eerie feeling that he had never even existed, as there was nothing left of him to prove it. Thomas had just vanished, and now there was only the girl who had eaten him.

“Tanja! Are you coming?” A strict, severe voice Christina hadn’t heard before called up from downstairs. It was that of a middle-aged woman, perhaps Tanja’s mother. “Lunch is ready.”

The giantess opened her blue eyes and looked up. “Are we eating together?” She called back, sounding surprised and lifting her left eyebrow just a little.

“No.” The voice replied with an impatient sigh, sounding exasperated. “I told you, I’ll be in a call with a client in five minutes. Did you even listen to me?”

“I just…” Tanja began, lifting up her hands in dumbfounded protest even though the person she was speaking to wasn’t actually in the room with her.

“You have to warm it up yourself though. I’m not your room service.” The voice interrupted her condescendingly, causing the young giantess to visibly roll her eyes.

“I’m not your room service.” Tanja repeated to herself in a mocking tone and got up, walking towards the door again with thunderous, booming footsteps.

But just when she was about to step out of her room, she suddenly stopped in the doorframe, as if she had remembered something. Then, to the abject horror of Christina and all the other shrunken people, she turned around again, looking right at them with a sassy smirk. Playfully swaying her hips in her tight blue jeans, she walked towards the shelf, deliberately stepping down more firmly than necessary to make the quakes produced by her footsteps even more intense and intimidating. Christina felt the muscles in her body tense up as the approaching giantess began to cast a shadow over the box, and from the corner of her eye, she could see almost all the other tinies back up towards the walls and the corners – as if that would help them if Tanja really decided to kill one of them. Aylin, however, didn’t move a bit, instead only wrapping her arms even more tightly around Christina and even pulling her back just a little so that she could protectively push herself between her and Tanja. Then the menacing tremors finally stopped as the giantess stepped up to the box, and Christina anxiously looked up, finding the enormous girl looking down at them from beyond her massive breasts.

“Hey guys.” Tanja said with a broad grin that showed her pearly, perfectly white teeth. “It’s lunchtime. You know what that means.” She added, bending over them and licking her lips.

Christina felt her breathing accelerate and her heart beat up to her neck again as she looked past the impression of pink lipstick Tanja had left on the transparent lid that morning. As the huge, wet tongue gently brushed over the giant girl’s full lips, a single drop of saliva dripped down towards them, but continued to dangle from the giantess’ mouth by a string of viscous spit before being sucked in again with a moist slurp. And somehow, Christina could tell that Tanja wasn’t really drooling because she was hungry, but simply because she enjoyed scaring the life out of them. Continuing to stare up at her in a mixture of fear and resentful defiance, her vision was suddenly blocked as Tanja exhaled almost lustfully, causing the lid to fog up with her hot breath. Furthermore, some of the hot, moist air made its way through the airholes, washing over Christina’s body and triggering traumatic memories of being inside her mouth together with Thomas yesterday. Before her inner eye, she saw her boyfriend disappear into Tanja’s gullet once more, mercilessly squeezed down into a dark abyss of hot, wet flesh…

Suddenly, the giant girl picked up the box with her left hand, causing the ground beneath the shrieking tinies to tilt and sending them sliding to the side, crying as they tried to hold onto the smooth, transparent plastic. Aylin too was forced to let go of Christina, but even as they now helplessly slipped around inside the constantly shifting box as Tanja carried them over to her desk, she still tried her best to stay close to her. Christina didn’t really know why Aylin was being so protective of her, but the fact that this young German-Turkish woman cared so much about her gave her at least some sense of hope, especially since Thomas and Nele were gone. Smashing into one of the walls of the box as Tanja made another booming step forward, Christina let out a groan and stretched out her arms to catch Aylin, who came tumbling down just beside her right in that moment, and saving her from crashing into the wall face-forward.

“Thanks.” Aylin gasped, but before she could say anything else, they were thrown backwards again as the box evened out once more and was casually placed on Tanja’s desk.

Flinching as a sharp pain shot through her spine, Christina laboriously rolled herself onto her side and immediately tried to get up again, anxiously looking up through the plastic lid to see what Tanja was going to do next. As expected, their tormentor seemed to be quite amused by the sight of the tinies squirming around inside the box. Looking down at them with that smug grin, Tanja sat down in her chair, her boobs visibly bobbing up and down beneath her sweater.

“So! Mum made spaghetti, but since she’s all busy again…” She began, mockingly speaking in a nasal tone in the latter half of her sentence. “You guys get to keep me company instead!”

Like the others, Christina kept warily staring up at her, trying to anticipate what fresh hell the giantess was going to unleash onto them next. Noticing the glare of the shrunken girl, Tanja fixed her eyes on her and stared right back at her, but didn’t say anything. Christina shivered involuntarily as she saw the predatory spark in Tanja’s piercing blue eyes, but somehow, she suddenly felt compelled not to back down, that she owed Thomas at least that much. After all the pain and humiliation Tanja had inflicted on her already, Christina decided that she would not give her the satisfaction of turning into her spineless slave, simply waiting to get eaten whenever this narcissistic brat felt like it. Tanja would continue to torture them either way.

“Christina…” Aylin began uneasily, realising what was going on and how Tanja’s expression became much more serious, even angry. But Christina didn’t care anymore.

For a few more seconds, there was a tense silence as Christina and Tanja kept staring at each other, then the giant girl snorted and broke into a fit of laughter. To Christina’s confusion, it was not really a malicious laugh, in fact, it sounded almost good-natured and friendly.

“Okay, you win.” Tanja giggled, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. “Oh man, Chrissie. You really are something else. To think I almost ate you yesterday! Can you imagine? What a waste that would have been!” She added, chuckling to herself again.

“Leave her alone, Tanja!” Aylin shouted up at her.

“I like her spunk.” Tanja explained and darted the other tiny a threatening look. “You, on the other hand, are starting to get boring, Aylin. Maybe I’ll replace you with her.”

“Don’t even try to play your fucking mind games on me.” Aylin spat back at Tanja, kneeling down beside Christina and giving her another tight hug to show that she would not let herself be pitted against her. “Are you okay, sweetie?” She then whispered, and Christina nodded.

“Mind games? Me?” Tanja said indignantly, pointing her finger at herself and making a face as if Aylin’s accusation truly shocked her. “Now that’s just…”

“Tanja!” Her mother impatiently called from downstairs. “I’m not telling you again.”

The giant blonde clenched her teeth. “Yes, mum.” Tanja shot back and rolled her eyes. Then she looked down at the tinies and pointed her thumb towards the door. “Can you believe her?”

“You take after her.” Aylin said combatively.

Tanja looked at her for a brief moment, then she smirked again, apparently deciding to ignore her. “Anyway, I’m going to get my lunch now. You guys stay right here.” She then said as if they had a choice in the matter, pointing a warning finger at them before she stood up.

As she turned around and walked out of the room with a confident sway in her hips, shaking the ground again with the tremendous mass of her body, Christina flinched a bit as she looked at Tanja’s ass. The enormous butt cheeks seemed to almost burst through the tight-fitting blue denim and gently bobbed up and down with every step the giantess made. It made quite the sight, but all it did for Christina was trigger painful memories of Thomas and her being inside the back pocket of Tanja’s jeans yesterday. Back when they still had assumed that Tanja was going to help them. In a surge of morbid fatalism, Christina found herself wondering if Nele had actually been lucky to get eaten by Tanja’s black-haired friend, Alessia. There seemed to be nothing particularly malicious about her, only that she didn’t even remotely seem to think of shrunken people as human beings. It obviously didn’t excuse that she had eaten Christina’s best friend, but at least she had made it comparatively quick and not revelled in torturing her.

From the corner of her eye, Christina realised that some of her fellow captives had scurried to the walls of the plastic box again, trying to find a way out. Among them was Aylin, who had started to kick and pull at a small crack. It wasn’t nearly big enough for any one of them to fit through, but it was some kind of structural weakness they could possibly take advantage of, given time. Not allowing herself to feel too much hope, Christina kneeled down beside Aylin.

“I first noticed this yesterday, when she was busy with you.” Aylin explained and grunted as she threw herself against the plastic wall with all her weight, widening the small crack by just a little before the wall bounced back. “The problem is that it keeps jumping back like this.”

“We need something to wedge in there.” Said a woman around Aylin’s age as she helplessly looked around the box. Christina had briefly spoken to her this morning, after Tanja had left.

The woman’s name was Sandra and she had worked as a consultant before developing a drug addiction and ramping up a lot of debt, and she believed that this was the reason why she had been shrunken down. While it wasn’t a crime per se, there were rumours that Vortex went far beyond shrinking criminals, something that was glaringly obvious looking around the box.

“But there’s nothing in here we can use.” Replied a pale, fairly fragile looking woman called Marina, a friend of Sandra’s. Christina had also spoken to her this morning for a few minutes.

Unlike Sandra, Marina didn’t even owe anyone money, but she was a drug addict who kept relapsing and spent about as much time in rehab as she did outside, so she wasn’t exactly a model citizen. But even Christina, who had always been very critical of Vortex even before being shrunken down herself, had been shocked to find out how far they would go. As for the reason why she, Thomas and Nele had been shrunken, she still had no idea. By now, it had become a somewhat common taunt by bullies across schoolyards, campuses, and workplaces that ‘losers’ would get eaten eventually, but had the situation really become that bad? Were human beings truly so cowardly and heartless that they would allow this to happen?

Just as she was about to get lost in thought again, another person stepped up to them. Looking up, Christina saw that it was Michael, one of the people who had greeted her after Tanja had dropped her in the box. “Let’s try it together.” He said, looking at the others. “On three.”

Christina rose to her feet and readied herself. “Okay.” She agreed.

“Ready?” Michael asked, getting into position. “One…two… three!”

Together, they threw their bodies against the wall again, widening the crack a little more. But then the wall bounced back into position once more, nearly throwing them onto their backs in the process and causing Aylin to curse beneath her breath. They tried several more times, but during the final attempt, Michael’s right foot slipped into the crack, causing him to get caught as the wall jumped back again. Screaming with pain, he collapsed onto the floor and tried to pull his leg out, with the four women around him promptly rushing to his help.

“Shit, that hurts.” Michael groaned as Aylin and Christina tried pushing the wall away.

Unfortunately, now that his foot was stuck in the crack, it created even more tension, making the plastic wall almost impossible to move. After pushing against it for a few more moments, Aylin and Christina finally gave up and fell down to their knees, panting heavily. While she tried to catch her breath before attempting to help Michael again, Christina glanced down at him, feeling slightly sick as she realised that the angle between his foot and the rest of his leg was unnaturally large, with a visible bump beneath the black fabric of his trousers. The joint was clearly broken, and it almost looked as if some bone was protruding as well.

“Hang in there, Michael.” Aylin said gently. “We’ll have you out in no ti…”

Just then, the ground beneath them began to shake once more, and it was immediately clear to everyone that Tanja was coming back. For a moment, all the shrunken people inside the box simply froze, including some others who had come rushing to their help as they realised what had happened to Michael. Now, however, they slowly backed off again, obviously not willing to risk being implicated in the escape attempt when the giant girl returned. Another couple of moments later, Tanja stepped into the room again, carrying a plate of spaghetti and a glass of sparkling water and placing them right in front of the box with the shrunken people. Then she sat down in her revolving chair again, frowning a little as she began to tug at her jeans.

“You know, Chrissie, I think your boyfriend went to my ass.” She said with faux pensiveness while clearly trying to suppress a malicious grin. “Feels kinda tight around there.” Tanja then added as she lifted a forkful of spaghetti to her mouth and started to chew noisily.

Surprised and apparently a little disappointed that neither Christina nor Aylin reacted to her taunt in some kind of way, Tanja looked down at them, only now realising what was going on inside the box. For a couple of seconds, she just stared at the four women and Michael again, then she swallowed the mouthful of food and grinned gleefully. “Ooh! What is this? Did you guys try to leave while I wasn’t looking? Now that’s just rude.”

Again, Christina cringed as she saw the lump travel down the young giantess’ slender throat before disappearing behind her large breasts. From her perspective, a mouthful of food was at least the size of an SUV, and Tanja could just swallow it without even really thinking about it. But even worse was the sharp pain she had felt in her chest as Tanja reminded her of Thomas’ ultimate fate, leaving her heart racing with anger and resentment.

“I did.” Michael grunted, trying to breathe normally in between waves of intense pain, subtly gesturing towards the four young women around him to keep quiet. Christina noticed tears pooling in Aylin’s eyes as she realised what he was doing. “I tried to pry open that crack, but I got stuck. They tried to help me, and then you came back.”

Looking up at Tanja, Christina saw that the girl was mimicking the tiny women’s expression of fatalistic sadness, as if something terrible was about to happen that she could not influence.

“Oh Michael.” She shook her head, putting on that sad expression Christina and Thomas had been fooled by yesterday. If she hadn’t known her a lot better by now, she really would have thought that Tanja was on the verge of crying. “Here. Let me help you.”

The shrunken people looked on helplessly as Tanja leaned over and removed the lid from the box, reaching in with perfectly manicured fingers and effortlessly pushing the plastic wall to the side a little to release Michael from the crack. He shrieked and inhaled sharply as the girl pinned his body between her fingers, but just when Tanja was about to lift him outside, Aylin lurched forward and tried to hold onto him. Noticing this, the giantess paused for a moment.

“Aylin. Don’t do it.” Tanja said calmly.

“Fuck you.” Aylin hissed, staring at her with murderous hate in her eyes as she desperately tried to free her squirming friend from the giantess’ fingers. “Let him go!”

Tanja rolled her eyes and sighed before continuing to lift Michael out of the box – and Aylin along with him. Christina watched in horror as the two squirming shrunken people were lifted high into the air, until they were dangling at a sheer impossible height, roughly at the same level as the piercing blue eyes of the enormous girl. She had almost expected the giantess to throw them into her mouth and swallow them right away, but Tanja had other plans.

“Since you two clearly can’t behave, I guess I have to remind you who’s in charge here.” She explained in a matter-of-fact sort of way. “First one off the plate gets to… well, not get eaten.”

With that, she let go of them all of a sudden. Christina and the others gasped as Michael and Aylin plummeted downwards, nearly missing Tanja’s ample chest before falling right into the Bolognese sauce with a wet splat. Then the blonde giantess slowly lowered her fork into the spaghetti and continued to eat, acting as if she wasn’t even aware that there were two living, breathing human beings in her lunch. Along with Sandra, Marina and several other shrunken people, Christina rushed to the transparent plastic wall closest to the plate to get a better view of what was happening, only to feel a sudden rush of shame as Tanja smirked. It was obvious that their captor was putting on this sick show on purpose, but what else could she do? Look the other way while Aylin and Michael got eaten? No, everyone who remotely cared about them was being forced to play along with the sadistic spectacle. Tanja would always win, and apparently that also was the point she was trying to make here.

“Look out!” Christina screamed at the top of her lungs, her vision clouding up with tears as she saw a panicked Michael dig himself out of the chunky Bolognese sauce and the gigantic silver prongs descended into the mound of spaghetti just behind him. “Behind you!”

Over the course of the next few minutes, one forkful after the other disappeared into Tanja’s mouth and was effortlessly swallowed, the young giantess only occasionally pausing to check her phone or take a gulp of mineral water. As Christina had feared, Aylin wasn’t even trying to save herself, but instead kept attempting to reach Michael. She wasn’t sure how she should feel about this, because on the one hand, she didn’t want him to get eaten either, on the other hand, she very much doubted that Tanja would let both of them live – if anything, she would probably just eat both if they didn’t make if off the plate. Unlike Michael, who was seriously injured and seemed generally disoriented, Aylin had a realistic chance of saving herself, and Christina found herself getting angry at her for not trying. But more than anything else, she felt burning hatred for the giantess who had put them in this situation. Playing deranged mind games with them and making her hope that one of her friends survived while the other didn’t.

Again and again, the giant prongs kept digging into the shrinking pile of spaghetti, with both Aylin and Michael nearly getting scooped up and devoured several times, sometimes without Tanja even looking at them as she kept exchanging text messages on her phone. Sometimes, the giantess would stop for a moment and carefully dig through the spaghetti with her fork to check if any or both of the shrunken people were still in there, and then just continued eating, neither deliberately trying to scoop up the tinies nor going out of her way to avoid them. Then, when there was nothing left on her plate except for some single spaghetti, small chunks of minced meat and the utterly battered looking two tinies, Tanja put down her fork, licked her lips and gave them an expectant look, as if telling them to get on with it. But Aylin scrambled over to Michael, slipping on the sauce every so often and nearly falling flat on her face.

“What is wrong with you?” Tanja asked, closing her eyes for a moment, and massaging her forehead with her fingers as if she had a headache. “Are you really going to make me pick?”

Aylin didn’t pay any attention to the giantess, but simply kept walking on towards her friend, who seemed to be in so much pain that he couldn’t move any further, simply turning around in a puddle of Bolognese sauce and whimpering. She didn’t even see the fork coming.

Just as she kneeled down beside Michael, trying to put her arms around him and drag him to the edge of the plate, the gigantic piece of cutlery descended down onto them out of the blue, one of the massive prongs sinking straight into the shrunken man’s abdomen. Michael let out a gut-wrenching cry that quickly turned into a wet gargling sound as a fountain of blood shot out of his mouth, spraying across Aylin’s face and the white plate to leave a visibly red streak. The shrunken woman shrieked and instinctively pulled away for a moment, allowing Tanja to lift the fork with the impaled tiny up to her face as she slowly opened her mouth.

“Michael!” Christina cried out as he approached Tanja’s lips, his coughing up blood making the giant girl hold out her left hand beneath him as if he were a piece of food dripping sauce.

“Don’t get blood on my boobs.” The young giantess said admonishingly and then placed the fork with Michael inside her mouth, lasciviously sucking him off the prong with a wet slurp.

She pulled out the fork from between her lips and put it on the plate beside Aylin, a faint red smear indicating where Michael had been a couple of seconds ago. Contentedly humming to herself as she answered another text message, Tanja started to chew, suddenly cutting off the muffled screams from inside her mouth with a sickening crunch. Christina felt like she was going to throw up again as the sound of bones and flesh being ripped to shreds between the giantess’ teeth drilled into her brain, then there was another loud, greedy gulp as Tanja finally swallowed Michael’s pulped remains. The giant girl, however, didn’t seem pleased.

“Ew.” Tanja said with a slight frown and stuck out her tongue in disgust, causing Christina to dry heave as she noticed a reddish tint to the strings of saliva in her mouth and on her teeth, along with some chunks on the giantess’ molars that she desperately hoped were minced meat from the Bolognese sauce. “I don’t get it.” Tanja muttered to herself and took a gulp of water.

“Why?” Aylin suddenly cried, tears streaming down her red face as she broke out of the near catatonic state she had been in after having Michael’s blood sprayed over her. “Why him?”

Tanja finished her water and then winked at her amicably. “Chicks before dicks. Besides…” She paused to let out a dainty burp. “He was broken already.”

“Y-You should have taken me.” Aylin stammered, now quietly sobbing to herself. It seemed that Tanja had finally broken something inside of her as well, and their tormentor knew it.

“There, there.” The giantess cooed almost affectionately and picked the tiny woman up as she rose to her feet, ostentatiously giving her belly a pat while it got started on digesting her most recent meal. “Let’s get you cleaned up. Can’t have you looking like that when Alessia comes.”

Leaving the tinies in the box staring at the empty plate, Tanja went over to the bathroom with Aylin and came back a couple of moments later, grabbing a tissue from the cardboard box on her nightstand and drying off the seemingly lifeless tiny person between her fingers. Again, the memories of being held under a stream of cold tap water yesterday as Tanja washed her hot, sticky spit off her shot through Christina’s head, but her worries about Aylin were strong enough to displace these traumatic recollections for now. She anxiously looked up at the limp tiny in the giantess’ hand as their captor went over to the box again and perfunctorily dropped Aylin inside, simply discarding her for now. Once Tanja had put the lid back on the box and went over to her bed, lying down to relax and chill with her phone in hand, Christina rushed over to her friend, accompanied by Sandra, Marina, and some of the others. Seeing that it was her turn to comfort the young woman now, she gently put her arm around Aylin, her black overalls and her hair feeling damp. But as she saw the dead look in her sunken eyes, Christina shivered. And then there were the red smears across her pale face and the smell of fresh blood.

“Come.” Christina said hoarsely after a few moments, helping Aylin to get up to her feet and walking her over to one of the plastic walls for her to lean against. “Rest up now.”

“It’s my fault.” The black-haired girl finally said blankly. “I was the one trying to get out.”

Christina opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by another familiar voice. “No. It wasn’t your fault. Everything that happens here is her fault, and hers alone.”

Surprised, Christina turned around and looked over at Ramona, who was giving both of them an intense look from the corner she had been sitting in since yesterday, when she had given her a rather chilly welcome. For a few moments, they just looked at each other, then Christina nodded slowly, acknowledging what she had just said before turning back to Aylin.

“Ramona is right. Don’t you ever think like that.” She said, gently caressing her damp hair.

A few minutes later, Aylin had either fallen asleep or unconscious from exhaustion. Sandra and Marina took over, gently laying her on her side so that she didn’t fall over while she was out cold, and Christina rose to her feet again, walking around the box and past small groups of shrunken people somewhat aimlessly as she tried to process what had just transpired. Then she came near the corner Ramona was sitting in, their eyes meeting once more.

“A word of advice, sweetheart.” The sullen young woman said, her voice sounding more like the arrogant cynicism she was used to from her again. “Don’t get attached to anyone here.”

***

Pulling up in the spacious driveway of Tanja’s home, Alessia turned off the motor of her car and applied the handbrake, briefly checking that she left enough space for another car to drive in and out of the garage if necessary. Then she looked in the rear-view mirror again to make sure that her elegant black dress hadn’t slipped during the short drive over here and that she hadn’t accidentally smeared any of the little make-up she had strategically applied earlier. As she had confirmed that neither was the case, she slipped into the high heels she had taken off to drive over to Tanja’s place, and began to walk towards the entrance, struggling just a little bit to maintain her balance. Given that she was one of, if not the most popular and attractive girl in her grade, maybe even the entire school, nobody really knew that it actually made her feel somewhat awkward getting all dressed up like this. In fact, she actually preferred wearing sweatpants and sneakers. Since she was one of the top athletes, she could get away with that look pretty often without being deemed a slob, but alas, she couldn’t go out clubbing like that. Alessia rang the doorbell and sighed. And now she had agreed to drive, meaning that she couldn’t even drink tonight. But none of her friends had wanted Tanja behind the wheel.

The front door was opened by a stern-looking middle-aged woman with dyed blonde hair and icy blue eyes. For one or two seconds, she just eyed Alessia up and down with an expression of cold scrutiny on her face, then opened the door further to let her inside. “Alessia. Come in.”

When she had first met Tanja’s mother, Alessia had felt extremely uncomfortable around her, thinking that she didn’t like her. But then she had quickly realised that Ms. Höfer seemed to have a certain baseline disdain for everyone. In fact, she even treated her own daughter like she was some kind of annoying pet most of the time. She was the exact opposite of her own mother, Claudia. She was a stereotypically warm and extroverted Italian woman who treated Alessia’s friends like they were close family. And whereas Claudia got upset if one addressed her in formal speech, Alessia would not have dared speaking to ‘Susanne’ informally.

“Mum? Is that Alessia?” Tanja’s voice sounded down from upstairs as Alessia stepped inside and stood around for a couple of moments, looking slightly lost. For some reason, she always felt like she first needed permission to move when Tanja’s mother was there.

“Yes, your friend is here.” Ms. Höfer said, looking towards the staircase with an expression of mild irritation as her daughter noisily rushed down the stairs to greet Alessia. “I told you to keep it down, Tanja. You’re a young woman; act like one.”

Completely ignoring her mother’s admonishment, Tanja rushed over to Alessia and gave her an exuberant hug, nearly knocking her off her feet. “Hey girl! Wow, you look smoking hot.”

“Thanks.” Alessia said, smiling. “I got it when we were shopping in town the other day, don’t you remember? It wasn’t cheap, but I just had to get it.”

“It’s a very elegant dress indeed.” Ms. Höfer agreed, making Alessia blush slightly. Coming from her, it was quite the compliment. “What are you going to wear, Tanja?”

“That’s what I wanted to talk to Alessia about before we head out.” Tanja explained excitedly. “I have a couple of cute outfits in mind, but I wanted your opinion first.” She added and gave her friend a nudge with her elbow before grabbing her wrist, ready to drag her upstairs.

“Just make sure she doesn’t dress like a prostitute again.” Her mother said dryly.

“MUM!” Tanja blurted out incredulously, her face running red as Alessia tried not to giggle.

“It’s not like you can’t afford to buy yourself a couple of decent dresses like that.” Ms. Höfer continued with a shrug. “Anyway, I still have some work to do.” She added and disappeared into the living room again, apparently having lost interest in the conversation.

Tanja looked on after her for a moment, mouth agape with indignation. “Did you hear that?” She then disbelievingly whispered to Alessia as they went up the stairs, while her friend kept her lips pressed together so that she didn’t start laughing out loud. “She is unbelievable.”

“By the way, you’ve got something stuck between your teeth.” Alessia then said as they went into Tanja’s room, pointing at her own pearly incisors to indicate where the piece of food was. She had noticed it when Tanja had greeted her, just a tiny speck between her perfect teeth.

“Oh, thanks.” The blonde girl said and began to pick her teeth with her fingernails, struggling a little to remove the piece of food between her upper left lateral incisor and canine. Once she had freed it, she simply swallowed, neither girl realising nor caring about the fact that it had been Michael’s right arm. “Did I get it?” She then asked, baring her teeth at Alessia.

“You’re good.” Her friend said after taking a closer look at Tanja’s teeth for a moment. “So, about those dresses you were talking about? We don’t have that much time and you still need to get changed and everything.” Alessia then explained, looking around the other girl’s room.

“Right!” Tanja said and went over to her wardrobe, producing a couple of dresses and laying them out on her bed for her friend to look at. “So, what do you think?”

“The red one.” Alessia said almost instantly. “I like the pink one as well, but Lisa is gonna be wearing something pretty much like that today. And since you’re similar types already…”

“See, this is why I wanted your opinion first.” Tanja explained cheerfully, putting the other dresses away. “If you hadn’t told me that, I probably would have gone for the pink one and we would have showed up at the club looking like those creepy twins from TV.”

Alessia giggled at the mental image of that. “Yeah, that would have sucked.” She said as she began to walk around Tanja’s room while her friend produced some of her fancier underwear from the drawer as she prepared to get changed. “Huh. You plan on getting busy tonight?”

Tanja shrugged. “Dunno. But there’s always a fuckton of hot boys and girls there.”

“Just do me a favour and don’t go snorting any powder you get your eyes on again.” Alessia added in a slightly weary tone as her friend went over to the bathroom across the hall. “I need to bring you back here safe and sound, remember?”

“And who put you in charge?” Tanja asked snippily from across the hall, her voice echoing off the bathroom tiles along with the sound of the shower she had just turned on.

“You guys did.” Alessia replied with an eyeroll as she scanned through the books on the shelf. “I’m the one who gets to drive your drunk assess home later, remember?”

“Eh, whatever.” Her friends’ voice echoed back again, sounding a bit more muffled because she had stepped into the shower cubicle. “Hey, speaking of which, did you hear that Marie did a line of coke with a tiny in it the other day? Oh my God, I so wanna try that as well.”

Alessia frowned. “Aren’t they a bit big for that?” She asked sceptically, pulling out a book on German castles that seemed strangely academic for Tanja. Skimming through it, she slightly shook her head, giving up on trying to understand why it was in her friend’s bookshelf. “Like, wouldn’t they get stuck up your nose or something like that?”

“Went straight through apparently, and then she swallowed him. Or her.” Tanja explained.

“Sounds kinda gross to be honest.” Alessia replied, finding the idea not particularly appealing. But it did sound like something Marie would do, being the attention-seeking skank she was.

“I think she put a video of it on her profile, if you don’t believe me.” Tanja said.

Of course she did. Alessia thought to herself, rolling her eyes. “Nah, I’ll pass on that.”

Idly wandering through her friend’s room while Tanja continued to shower, Alessia noticed a plastic box standing on her desk, next to a used plate and an empty glass. From a distance, it looked just like a normal Vortex box, and she wouldn’t have paid any further attention to it if Tanja hadn’t scribbled the words ‘Special Reserve’ and some hearts on an improvised lid, even bothering to drill in some makeshift airholes. This suddenly reminded Alessia of the girl Tanja had mentioned on the phone yesterday, a tiny she wanted to ‘keep around’. She and her boyfriend had apparently escaped from the box Alessia had shared with her friends yesterday, and Tanja had played one of her games again, pretending that she was going to help them out.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Alessia muttered to herself and walked over to the box.

Seeing that there indeed were a few dozen tinies left inside, she leaned over and removed the lid, hearing a chorus of frightened little voices cry out in fear and anguish. Then her gaze fell onto a beaten and dishevelled looking shrunken girl with long brown hair. Alessia looked at her for a moment, comparing her with the other tiny people anxiously staring up at her. She hadn’t been able to see her all that well during her video chat with Tanja, but she still recalled her being a brunette. And as there were no other tiny women with brown hair, it had to be her.

“You’re Christina, right?”

***

The shrunken girl flinched as she heard the newly arrived giantess speak her name. Based on the look of recognition that now went across Alessia’s face, Christina suddenly realised that it made no sense for her to try hiding amongst the other shrunken people in the box, and she nervously stepped forward. Her heart began beating up to her neck, and as she looked up at the surreal sight of the gigantic girl towering over them like some kind of living mountain, she inadvertently found herself staring at her flat belly, hidden beneath the stylish black party dress she was wearing. In a strange way, she felt like she was close to her friend Nele again, although she knew that Alessia had long digested her by now, just as Tanja had digested her boyfriend Thomas. But while she had gotten accustomed to Tanja’s suffocating presence over the last 24 hours, she hadn’t seen Alessia in full size ever since she had devoured Nele. Tears running down her face yet again, Christina tried to shut out the traumatic memories of Nele crying for help as she had been lowered into Alessia’s mouth, and then swallowed whole.

“Y-yes.” She stammered, feeling more tears drop off her cheeks and onto her stained, sweaty black Vortex overalls. Her heart was beating so fast that it was giving her a headache.

Alessia sighed and made an incredulous, self-critical face, as if she couldn’t believe that she was doing this. Then she leaned down towards them, causing Christina and the others to take a step back out of sheer instinct. It simply wasn’t possible for any of them to ever get used to the sight of such an enormous being moving so fast and unpredictably. From their perspective, Alessia practically filled out the entire horizon, becoming their whole world. They were able to sense every single movement of her colossal young body, feel the warmth radiating off her soft skin and smell the elegant, feminine perfume she was wearing. And when she opened her mouth to speak, they could also feel her warm and fresh, minty breath washing over them.

 “Uh… hi again.” The giantess then said somewhat awkwardly. “You remember me?”

How could I forget about you? You fucking killed my best friend, you bitch. Christina thought to herself, her chest hurting so badly that she thought that all the impotent fury and mindless fear were sending her into a heart attack right there. But instead of saying what she thought, she just swallowed and nodded slowly. “I do.” She then said hoarsely.

“This is weird.” Alessia said to herself, but just as she opened her mouth to address Christina directly again, she was interrupted by another voice from behind her.

“Oh, I see you found Chrissie!” Tanja said cheerfully and stepped up to them with booming footsteps, her slightly wet, naked body wrapped in a towel and smelling of lavender. “She’s a bit shy at first, but if you get to know her a little better, she’s a lot of fun to be around.”

“Tanja.” Alessia said admonishingly, breaking eye contact with Christina and rising up to her feet again as she turned to her friend. “We talked about this.”

“Huh?” Tanja replied, drying off her wet hair and walking across the room, obviously trying to play dumb and avoid the conversation Alessia was trying to start.

“About not playing with your food?” Alessia said flatly, eliciting a single shriek from one of the tinies in the box below her, one which she completely ignored. Christina shivered.

Tanja turned around, resolutely shaking her head. “No. I told you, they’re my tinies and I can do with them whatever the fuck I want. They belong to me.”

“She doesn’t.” The black-haired giantess replied, nodding her head in Christina’s direction.

Vividly remembering what Alessia had said to Tanja yesterday about eating her herself if she was still around by tomorrow, Christina felt the urge to run. But for some reason, she found herself unable to move, watching on helplessly as the Mediterranean-looking girl’s left hand descended into the box. She only let out a soft whimper as she was pinned between her thumb and her index finger and then suddenly lifted upwards, ascending up along the giantess’ sheer endless body. Flying past her flat belly and the alluring, but still tasteful cleavage of the black dress Alessia was wearing, Christina inhaled sharply as she reached her huge face. It was in this moment that everything around her seemed to decelerate, almost as if in slow motion. All she could see now was the black-haired giantess’ face; her deep brown eyes, her shapely nose, and her soft lips, which now parted to reveal her immaculately white, pearly teeth. From the ominous darkness in between the two perfect rows of incisors, Alessia’s tongue now began to stretch out towards Christina like a pink organic carpet covered in viscous, hot spit, severing thick strings of saliva that stretched across the fleshy inside of the girl’s cavernous mouth. A blast of hot, humid air blew across Christina’s face, and as she found herself staring right into Alessia’s gaping maw, she realised that this had been the last thing Nele had ever seen as well.

***

“What are you doing?” Tanja asked incredulously as her friend snatched little Christina from the box and lifted her over her opening mouth, dropping her inside without further ado.

“CHRISSIE!” She then shrieked and leapt forward all of a sudden, firmly grabbing Alessia’s jaw and catching the black-haired girl completely by surprise in the process.

“Wod da fock.” Alessia said with Christina wriggling around on her tongue, suddenly trying to fight off Tanja while the shrunken girl inside her mouth tried to crawl away from her throat.

 “Spit. Her. Out.” The blonde demanded furiously, trying to pry her friend’s mouth open with all the strength she could muster without actually hurting her. “Alessia, I’m warning you!”

Her friend found herself taken somewhat aback by just how intense Tanja’s reaction was. For a split second, she even considered spitting out the squirming tiny because she got the feeling that Tanja was genuinely upset. But then she decided that her friend was just being childish and territorial again, and decided to fight back, attempting to pull herself away from her.

“Mh-mh.” Alessia shook her head and grabbed Tanja’s lower arms, trying to get them out of her face. Meanwhile, Christina’s terrified screams briefly leaked into the outside world as her prospective eater opened her mouth once more to speak, drowning her out almost completely. “I towd yow to stop dis cwap. Yow awe nod a chiwd anymoh, Tanja.”

Alessia tried to turn away from her and swallow the wriggling and wailing tiny in her mouth, but Tanja wrestled her to the ground, forcing her friend down on all fours as she placed her in a headlock. “Spit. Chrissie. Out. Or I am going to make you regret it.” She said angrily.

“An why shouwd I do dat?” The black-haired girl asked irritably.

She was starting to lose her patience with Tanja’s antics now, and if her friend had actually damaged her dress over a bullshit argument about who would get to eat this shrunken loser, she would get really mad. Deciding to put an end to this nonsense, Alessia pushed the tiny girl’s squirming and kicking body to the back of her tongue. And then she swallowed.

“Because you don’t know where I put her before.” Tanja whispered right in that moment.

Alessia had just felt Christina slide down into her throat with one last tearful cry for help, but when she heard Tanja’s remark, her eyes widened and she inadvertently gagged, the muscles of her oesophagus briefly contracting around the shrunken girl before pressing her up into the opposite direction. Opening her mouth, Alessia let out a disgusted cough and spat Christina’s twitching, saliva-soaked body onto the wooden floor of her friend’s room.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Tanja?” Alessia coughed, checking her dress. To her relief, it was okay, though Tanja had moved it around a bit, almost causing her boobs to spill out.

Her blonde friend, meanwhile, completely ignored her and got off her back, squatting down beside her as she picked up Christina and lifted her to her face. “Are you okay, Chrissie?”

***

Mere split seconds after being lifted over Alessia’s gigantic mouth, the giant girl suddenly let go of Christina and dropped her inside, dispelling any last hope she might have had about this being some kind of deranged joke at her expense. Passing through the German-Italian girl’s soft lips and her massive incisors, she felt her hot breath rise up around her and let out a gasp as she finally fell onto her tongue with a wet splat. By now, it wasn’t the first time she was in a stranger’s mouth, but the experience of being nearly swallowed by Tanja the day before did not really help her out in this situation – everything around her was just as slippery and moist, warm, red-pink flesh oozing thick, sticky saliva that almost instantly soaked into her overalls and left her flailing around helplessly as the lips closed behind her, sealing her in darkness. It was only due to some remaining rays of light falling in between Alessia’s lips and teeth that Christina could still see some of the vague outlines around her, most notably the pitch-black darkness near the back of the gigantic oral cavity she was trapped in. It was like a gaping hole of flesh, framed by Alessia’s dangling uvula and her two tonsils to the side, and Christina was painfully aware that it was this very maw that had swallowed her best friend yesterday. Beyond laid the murky depths of Alessia’s digestive system. The place where Nele had died. It was even possible that some of her friend’s remains were still inside Alessia’s intestines, and of course most of Nele was now nothing but a part of the girl who was about to eat Christina. There was something particularly unfair and violating about that thought.

Whimpering at this idea and the traumatic memories of what happened inside Tanja’s mouth yesterday, Christina tried to turn around on the slimy, undulating surface, only to find herself squeezing even more of Alessia’s hot spit out of the squishy tastebuds. Nevertheless, she tried to crawl towards the gigantic rows of teeth blocking the way out of Alessia’s mouth, her most basic survival instincts taking over yet again. But this time, there was another, new voice in her head that told her to just let go. What did it matter if she was eaten by Tanja or Alessia? Her boyfriend was dead, her childhood friend was dead, and she would have to live with the memory of them being eaten right in front of her eyes for the rest of her life. In fact, if Tanja or Alessia digested her, she would at least be reunited with one of them in some kind of way. Still, the thought of what being digested alive actually meant was simply too horrible to wrap her head around. Being trapped in a dark, churning sack of flesh while slowly suffocating and having acid eat away at you, dissolving your body to make it become part of someone else.

Listening to Tanja’s muffled voice outside, Christina was somewhat surprised to find her, of all people, demanding that Alessia spit her out. Unfortunately, it seemed that the girl who was about to eat her didn’t want to comply, and suddenly yanked her head back, causing Christina to slip down towards the darkness behind her. Feeling vibrations all around her when Alessia shook her head and made a sound of disagreement, the shrunken girl began to scream for help. It was hard to believe that she was directing her pleas towards Tanja, but apparently, she was actually trying to stop Alessia from eating her. For entirely selfish reasons no doubt, but this was Christina’s new reality now. Suddenly, the giant girl’s lips parted for a moment, allowing more light into the moist cavern and even letting Christina catch a glimpse of Tanja, who was trying to pry open Alessia’s mouth with her fingers. Then a blast of unbearably hot, humid air washed over her, the voice of the giantess making her nearly go deaf as she said something.

Shrieking as the enormous lips closed again, Christina was suddenly tossed around inside the mouth, smashing against the slippery insides of Alessia’s cheeks and nearly hitting her head on the hard, bumpy surfaces of her molars. While she frantically tried to hold on to something, the tiny girl could actually feel the incredible mass of the two giant girls’ colossal bodies shift around outside as they got into a physical catfight over her. Again, her auditory canals nearly burst with pain as Christina heard Alessia’s booming voice once more, the light from the outside flashing into the mouth like a strobe light in a night club as she spoke. Then, and without any warning whatsoever, the massive tongue lurched upward and pushed her to the very back of the giantess’ mouth. Christina let out a horrified shriek when she felt her legs slip over the back of Alessia’s tongue, then there was that appalling, visceral gulping sound again, the one she had last heard when Tanja had swallowed Thomas whole. Now, it was her turn.

“Help!” Christina cried out at the top of her lungs. “Oh God, please, someone hel…”

Her ears popped, then her entire body was violently thrust backward in a wave of hot spit and squeezed into a tight tube of muscular flesh with a wet slurping sound. Christina looked up in existential horror as she understood what was happening to her, the last thing she saw being the faint outline of Alessia’s uvula bobbing up and down before powerful muscles closed the entrance to the oesophagus just above her. Finding herself tightly wrapped in something akin to an organic straitjacket, Christina tried to scream, but wasn’t even able to breathe, the pressure being exerted on her tiny body being so strong that she felt like she was going to burst. But just as she found herself being forced deeper into Alessia’s body, the muscles around her suddenly cramped up – and then, the peristaltic movements that had just been determined to push her down into the giant girl’s stomach reversed, pushing her upward instead. Before she could even begin to understand what was going on, Christina suddenly found herself shooting past Alessia’s uvula again, flying over her tongue and past her teeth and lips before she was enveloped by bright light and finally crashed onto a hard surface.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, Tanja?” Alessia coughed somewhere high above, making Christina deduce that the blonde giantess had indeed saved her somehow.

Groaning, the shrunken girl rolled around in the puddle of spit and tried to wipe some of the viscous slime off her aching body. Before she could get any bearing of her surroundings, two giant feet slammed onto the ground left and right of her, causing a powerful earthquake that nearly threw Christina onto her back again. Once more, her brain struggled to come to terms with the idea of something, or rather someone so large and massive moving at such speed, but before Christina could even look up, she was pinned between two gigantic fingers and lifted up. To add even more to the sense of disorientation and confusion, she felt a sudden relief as she found herself looking into Tanja’s icy blue eyes mere moments later.

“Are you okay, Chrissie?” The blonde asked, and neither Christina nor Alessia were able to tell whether the concern in her voice was genuine or not. However, as difficult as this was to believe for her, Tanja had indeed just saved Christina from being eaten.

“I…” The tiny began, coughing up a glob of slime. “I’ll be alright.” She said, giving into the illusion for just a split second that Tanja was her friend. “It’s happened to me before.”

“Come, let’s get you cleaned up!” The giantess said and got up to her feet, ignoring the bitter resentment in Christina’s last sentence. Then she carried her to the bathroom, her still slightly wet tits bobbing up and down beneath the towel she had wrapped around herself.

The last time she had been nearly waterboarded to death still fresh in mind, Christina held her breath as Tanja held her under an oppressively strong stream of cold tap water again, closing her eyes as she simply submitted to the painful and humiliating procedure. Just like last time, Tanja held her under the water several times, apparently not caring how torturous this was for Christina. Once the giantess was finally satisfied, she quickly rubbed her dry with some toilet paper and then continued to her room, where Alessia had just straightened out her dress again.

“Please tell me you didn’t actually…” The black-haired girl said with furrowed brows, almost gagging again at the thought of what her friend had implied earlier.

“Promise you won’t eat Chrissie, okay?” Tanja asked almost pleadingly while she went over to her nightstand and produced a small plastic case from one of the drawers. From the look of it, Christina assumed that it used to contain earplugs, but like the Vortex box she had been in before, Tanja had added airholes to it. “She belongs in my tummy.”

“Fine.” Alessia conceded, still looking a little irritated. “Just tell me you didn’t stick her up…”

“I didn’t.” Tanja said with a shrug, opening the box and dropping Christina inside. “Though I almost did, actually. Snuffing her loser boyfriend got me kinda worked up and I…”

“I get the picture.” Alessia said and defensively lifted her hands. “You need Jesus, girl.”

“Long story short, don’t touch my stuff.” Tanja replied smugly and stretched out her tongue.

Then she went over to the Vortex box on her desk again, carefully scrutinising the individual shrunken people inside before picking some up and dropping them into the smaller case. One of the first to be chosen was Ramona, who let out a pained groan as she was dropped onto the hard transparent plastic beside Christina. From the confused and apprehensive look she gave her, it appeared that she had absolutely no idea what Tanja was up to now either.

“What are you doing?” Alessia changed the topic, asking their question for them.

“I’m taking some of the best along for us to share. They all have fight in them.” Tanja said in an appreciative sort of tone and made a chef’s kiss gesture, as if talking about some exquisite delicacy. This prompted a couple of agonised cries from the tinies she had selected, but Tanja simply looked down and gave them a wink. “But Chrissie is mine.”

Tanja reached into the Vortex box one last time, picking up Aylin and perfunctorily dropping her into the smaller case in her hand. Then she snapped it shut, trapping Christina and around a dozen other tinies inside. It was so small that it felt cramped and claustrophobic, almost as if they were in some kind of plastic coffin. Despite the airholes, it also became quite warm inside, their breath fogging up the transparent plastic around them. Only then did Christina see that someone had scratched ‘don’t trust her’ into it, and from the faint traces of dried blood around the crooked letters, she could tell that they had done so with their fingernails.

Her heart beating up to her neck again, Christina flinched as someone suddenly touched her shoulder and let out a short yelp. Then she turned around, only to see that it was Ramona.

“How are you holding up?” She asked with an odd, conflicted expression in her face.

“I…” Christina began, trying to control her breathing as good as possible. She was still afraid, given that death had only been postponed a little again, but in some way, she had grown used to it over the last day and a half. “Don’t worry about me. We’re all fucked anyway.”

“You got that right.” Ramona said, eyeing her up and down with something like begrudging respect in her eyes. “I was just wondering. You… you’ve been through a lot, after all.”

“Christina!” Another voice then called out. Looking past Ramona, noticed that it was Aylin, trying to squeeze past some of the others inside this tight prison. What she also realised as she scanned her surroundings was that Tanja had only chosen shrunken women for whatever she was planning. A couple of moments later, Aylin reached her and gave her a hug, struggling to reach around her in the confined space. “Oh my God, I thought she…” She began, sobbing.

“It’s okay.” Christina said exhaustedly. “I’m still here. For now.”

***

Tanja carefully placed the small case with the select tinies on her desk beside her laptop, then she reached for the lid of the Vortex box to close it again. But just as she did so, she noticed a shrunken man who apparently had been hiding behind the lid the whole time. Her guess was that he had managed to escape from the box itself while she and Alessia had been distracted, but not made it far enough to hide elsewhere. Now that he had been discovered, he let out an anguished shriek and started running across her desk in no particular direction.

“Ts ts ts.” Tanja made, shaking her head in disappointment, and easily snatching the fleeing tiny off the surface of her desk. “Oh Marc. Didn’t you see what happened to Michael earlier?”

“Oh God, please!” The captured shrunken man cried hysterically. “Please don’t eat me Tanja, I’m sorry! Just please, please don’t eat me. I’ll do anything you want!”

The blonde looked across the remaining tinies in the box, then put on the lid again and lifted the sobbing tiny up to her face, giving him a deathly glare with her blue eyes. “Well, you can start by telling me where Daniel went. There’s two of you missing.”

“He’s right down there, near your wardrobe.” The shrunken young man blurted out, wiping tears out of his face as he pointed towards a small figure on the floor near Alessia.

This prompted the other shrunken man to make a dash for the door. For a couple of moments, the two normal-sized girls just looked at each other, the escaping tiny, and then at each other again, until Alessia let out a sigh and leisurely walked up behind the fugitive – it wasn’t as if he was getting anywhere quickly at his size. Having been thrown to the ground by the quakes caused by Alessia’s footsteps, Daniel turned on his back and protectively lifted up his arms, beginning to sob uncontrollably as the German-Italian girl lifted her high heel over him.

“Please don’t!” He begged, letting out a heart-wrenching whimper. “I don’t want to d…”

But before he could finish his sentence, Alessia let her shoe descend onto him and his tearful, pleading voice warped into a shrill screech, before finally being cut off in a subdued crunch that marked the end of his life. Then she turned to her friend again, the fact that she had just squashed a shrunken human being underneath her high heels not concerning her any more than it would have if it had been a bug. Seeing that Alessia had taken care of the other, Tanja grinned smugly and shifted her attention back to Marc, giving him a disdainful look.

“What kind of a man are you, ratting on your friend like that?” She asked reproachfully.

“I-I did what you asked.” The tiny stammered. “You promised you would…” He continued, but found himself unable to finish his sentence when Tanja suddenly let go of him.

Letting out a surprised shriek, Marc fell down almost the entire height of Tanja’s body before crashing onto the hard floor, the impact breaking several of his bones and leaving him unable to move, and in excruciating pain. When he opened his mouth, he found himself unable to produce any noise except for a wet gargling sound, feeling blood pool in his mouth. Looking up at Tanja’s half-naked body, he started to tremble uncontrollably as she lifted her bare foot and slowly lowered it down onto him. He inhaled the gentle lavender scent of the bodywash she had used in the shower, then he felt the heat emanating from her body as he began to get buried in the ball of her foot, unable to breathe as the entire mass of her colossal body slowly started to bear down on him. Then his own body began to spasm as it ran out of oxygen.

“I didn’t promise you anything, you little cunt.” Tanja hissed, shifting her foot a little to make sure that Marc could still breathe and would be alive and conscious as long as possible while she squeezed the life out of his tiny body. When he finally screamed again, she smiled.

“Tanja, you still need to get dressed, you know.” Alessia said impatiently, pointing at the thin, elegant watch around her wrist. “And I don’t want to keep Jessi and Lisa waiting.”

Rolling her eyes at being interrupted again, Tanja let out a sigh and then clenched her teeth as she shifted her entire weight onto the tiny under her sole. Marc let out one last gargling noise that suddenly passed over into a mixture between a visceral splat and a drier sort of crunch as his body exploded, his head blasting off his torso like the cork on a bottle of champagne and leaving a thin red trail of blood on the floor. Tanja started laughing at that unexpected result, and even Alessia could not help but snort a little. Giggling to herself, the blonde then fetched a tissue and wiped up the mess she had caused before she indicated Alessia to lift her shoe up as well for her to clean. Once she had collected the bloody remains of Marco and Daniel in the tissue, she crumpled it together and casually dropped it into the trash can beneath her desk.

“Anyway, you’re right. Gonna be ready in a couple of minutes.” She then said to Alessia and returned to the bathroom with the red dress and the other clothes she had laid out for herself.

There, she dried her hair and slipped into her silky underwear before putting on her dress and applying just a little bit of make-up to cover up some very minor blemishes and bring out her piercing blue eyes even more. Once she was finished, she checked out her appearance in the mirror one last time and pushed up her bra a bit more to even further accentuate her generous cleavage – and because she had another thing in mind she wanted to try. Then she went back to her room, where Alessia had sat down on her bed, exchanging some text messages on her phone. Tanja cleared her throat, prompting her friend to look up, and spun around, stretching out both her arms in expectancy of her friend’s opinion on her outfit for the evening.

“Nice.” Alessia said with an appreciative nod and then broke into a grin. “Not sure your mum would like it though. Might have to sneak you past her while she is busy.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Tanja asked with a knowing grin of her own and went over to her desk again, picking up the little plastic case with Christina and the others inside.

“Let’s just say you are going to turn some heads in that.” Alessia said with a playful glance at Tanja’s curvy buttocks, which was perfectly accentuated by her tight-fitting red dress.

“Well, duh, that’s the idea.” Tanja replied with a mischievous grin and then lowered the small case into her cleavage until it was barely visible between her bulging breasts.

“Just… why?” Alessia asked, shaking her head at what her friend was doing.

“This dress doesn’t have any pockets.” Tanja explained with a simple shrug, walking around a bit with a pensive expression on her face as she determined whether the case would stay in place. Then she nodded, having reached the conclusion that this would indeed work.

“Uh, handbag?” Her friend said with a raised eyebrow, taking the opportunity to hand her the small leather purse Tanja would usually carry when going out.

“Nah, it might open up in there and I don’t want them to get out.” Tanja declined the idea as she swung the little bag around her shoulder and then moved towards the door, adjusting her bra once more. “Just don’t do anything pervy in there, alright?” She then said down towards her cleavage. “I know you have quite the view, but I’m a decent girl, you know.”

“Yeah, right.” Alessia said with another sly grin and got up from Tanja’s bed as they headed downstairs, her high heels clicking on the polished staircase. “But aren’t they gonna suffocate in there or something? It looks… tight.” She then said with a glance at Tanja’s cleavage.

“Eh, I made sure most of the airholes aren’t covered. Kinda. We’ll see.” Her friend replied as they stepped into the hallway again. “We’re heading out, mum!” She then called out towards the living room while she took some elegant high heels of her own from the shoe cabinet.

“I see. Don’t do anything to embarrass yourself.” Ms. Höfer replied, peeking out into the hall and scrutinising her daughter’s outfit. For a moment, it appeared like she was going to say something, but then she simply exhaled tiredly. “Have fun.” She finally said to see them off.

Once Tanja had checked one last time that she had everything she needed, they went outside, stepping into the cool evening air and closing the front door behind them. Chatting with each other, they all but forgot about the tinies as they got into the car and Alessia took of her shoes. Then she turned on the motor, reversed out of the driveway and drove off down the street.

***

Inside the small case, Christina and the others quickly found themselves gasping for air after Tanja had squeezed their cramped prison in between her massive breasts. Finding themselves almost entirely surrounded by mountains of soft, warm flesh, there were only a few airholes around the edges that weren’t covered by the giantess’ tits. It was only once the two girls had gotten on the road that the shrunken people got used to their new environment, realising that they weren’t going to suffocate in Tanja’s cleavage on the spot. Nevertheless, even a simple task such as breathing turned out to be quite difficult, and the oxygen-deprived air in the tiny case was moist with the sweat of a dozen people. Orientation was almost impossible too, the only thing they could see were Tanja’s boobs rising up on both sides of their prison and a small gap right above them, providing them with a view of her neck and the lower half of her face. Whenever Tanja moved, the case bobbed up and down along with the fleshy mounds, accompanied by the familiar booming of the giant girl’s footsteps somewhere deep below. As for the soundscape they found themselves in, it was a combination of Tanja’s subdued heartbeat thumping somewhere deep inside her ribcage, and her booming voice echoing through her colossal body whenever she spoke, shaking the tinies’ cramped prison just a little bit. On occasion, they would also hear an ominous, subdued gurgle or squelch rise up from the lower half of her body, reminding them that Tanja was still digesting whatever was left of Michael.

It was only when she heard a car engine being started, followed by the soft, constant hum of a motor, that Christina summarised Alessia and Tanja were driving somewhere now – given the outfit Alessia had been wearing, they were probably going out for the night. All the while, the two giantesses kept talking to each other, acting as if the shrunken people trapped inside the blonde’s cleavage weren’t even there. After a while, Christina had no idea how long exactly, the car stopped and another girl got in – judging from the greetings the giantesses exchanged, her name was Lisa, and her voice also sounded vaguely familiar. Not long after, they picked up another girl by the name of Jessica, and her voice was one that Christina had definitely heard before. It was the same girl Tanja had been talking to before and during her math class yesterday, back when she and her boyfriend had still believed they were being saved. The one who had come across as fairly kind and smart, but who Christina also remembered to have eaten a shrunken person. These were the very girls she and Thomas had been trying to get away from in the first place. Not for the first time over the last one and a half days, Christina found herself wondering if they shouldn’t even have tried to escape.

After they had picked up Jessica, the girls kept driving for a while, all while they kept talking to each other about school, boys, and what drinks they were going to order at the club. The conversation was really just a normal chat between four ordinary girls, overshadowed by the disturbing notion that everybody inside this case would end up inside their stomachs by the end of the evening. Christina learned that it would be Jessica’s 19th birthday one week from now, and that the girls were apparently planning a bigger party on the next weekend. The way they spoke about this evening made it sound like it was more of a private celebration with just the four of them – a thought brought tears to Christina’s eyes again. It would have also been Thomas’ 19th birthday in a little more than a month, but by now, he was nothing but nutrients floating through Tanja’s vast body. Perhaps he was even a part of the soft fat tissue pressing against the plastic walls of the case surrounding them. For a few moments, Christina found herself thinking about when and how exactly Tanja would eat her, feeling only a bit comforted as Aylin silently hugged her again. She felt that Michael’s death had broken her, but she didn’t dare to ask if they had been anything more than friends.

Finally, the car came to a full stop one more time, and Christina heard the motor being turned off and the creak of a handbrake being pulled, suggesting that the four giant girls had reached their destination. Just a couple of seconds later, there was a sudden upward acceleration when Tanja got out of the car, a cool breeze of refreshing night air washing through the uncovered airholes into the humid interior of the plastic case. While the tinies greedily inhaled the fresh outside air, Tanja and her friends started walking somewhere, and although Christina couldn’t tell where exactly they were going, the neon lights she could see through the gap between the giant breasts above and a subdued, bassy beat that was even more powerful than the giantess’ footsteps made her deduce that they were close to a night club. Just a couple of moments later, Christina heard even more giant voices of mostly young people. The thought of being among so many people made her feel uneasy, as if she should start calling for help – but at the same time, she got the harrowing feeling that it was no use. Just a couple of days ago, the towering giants out there would have been her peers, young people just like her, but now, normal-sized people were all man-eating monsters that viewed her as nothing but an edible commodity.

“Your IDs.” A sturdy male voice demanded, and Christina noticed Tanja’s body shift a bit as the giant girl reached into her handbag and handed something to a person outside her view.

“We have a reservation.” She then heard Alessia say. “Table for four.”

“Under which name?” The bouncer asked.

“Uh, mine. Santoro.” Alessia replied.

There was a brief pause as the man presumably went through a list to check their reservation. “Right. You’ve got table 8. Enjoy your evening, ladies.”

“Thanks.” The four girls replied cheerfully and then started moving again.

Once they stepped through a doorway and into the night club’s interior, the regular, deep beat became so loud and intense that it made Christina feel a sense of repressed panic. Even at her normal size, she had never liked going to clubs because they were too noisy and crowded for her taste, and as small as she was now, the atmosphere was downright terrifying. Along with the beat, she heard electronic dance music and more voices of gigantic young people partying, all accompanied by various colourful flashing lights high above. To her relief, Tanja and her friends walked a little further away from the source of the hammering beat and the music, so that she could actually hear their voices again as they kept talking to each other and sat down at the table. Once the girls sat down, they kept talking about things that would have been on Christina’s mind as well if she hadn’t been shrunken down, such as the final exams next year. It was another reminder that, if things had gone just a little differently, she might have been at the same school or even in the same class as these four girls. Perhaps they would even have been friends. But instead, fate had put them at the top of the food chain, and her at the bottom.

***

“So!” Tanja began once she and her friends had made themselves comfortable at their table in a lounge area overlooking the dance floor. The club’s owner was a friend of Alessia’s dad, so reservations under her name always came with certain perks. “Who’s up for cocktails?”

“How about a round of margaritas to start off?” Jessica suggested.

“Sounds great.” Lisa agreed with an eager smile.

“Virgin for me, I guess.” Alessia said dryly.

“It’s so kind of you to drive today, by the way. Thanks again.” Jessica said with a warm smile towards her, putting her hand on Alessia’s to emphasise her gratitude. “I really appreciate it.”

“It’s okay.” Her friend said with a shrug. “It’s kinda my turn anyway.”

“No, it would have been my turn.” Tanja interjected with a hint of reproach in her voice.

“You drive like a maniac.” Jessica replied bluntly. “And I want to live to see my 19th.”

“That’s not tr…” The blonde protested.

“It is.” Lisa said. “Last time you drove, I almost threw up the tinies I ate that evening.”

Tanja wanted to say something in her defence, however, she couldn’t help but grin as she felt the shrunken people in the small case between her breasts squirm around as they heard Lisa’s throwaway remark. She could already feel that this was going to be a fun evening indeed.

“Anyway.” She said, deciding not to debate her friends’ opinion on her assertive driving style. “That’s three margaritas and one glass of lime water, right?”

Ignoring Alessia as she stuck out her tongue at her, Tanja got up from the table and went over to the bar, carefully pushing herself past a group of inebriated college students. Once she had made it through, she placed their order with the bartender and leaned against the bar as he got started on mixing the cocktails, letting her eyes wander. After a few moments, Tanja noticed a single girl sitting at the bar who kept nervously looking over towards her from time to time. From her body language alone, Tanja could tell that she wasn’t all that confident and didn’t frequent places like this all too often, as she seemed a bit uncomfortable with the loud music. But she was cute, with tan skin, curly black hair, deep brown eyes, and wearing a tasteful ring piercing through her nostril. Tanja grinned to herself and waited for her to glance over again, which she did just as the bartender handed her the four glasses with their drinks. When their eyes met, Tanja winked at her, then she turned around, suppressing another grin as the girl’s eyes widened and her face flushed red. Judging from that reaction, Tanja probably could have just walked over and made out with her right there, but that would have been too easy. She was a playful girl, after all. Balancing the four glasses in her hands, she then returned to her friends, ignoring a jockish guy blatantly checking out her ass as she made her way back to the table. He didn’t look bad either, but Tanja wasn’t really in the mood for boys this evening.

“There you go. Three regular margaritas…” Tanja began as she put the drinks on the table in front of her friends. “… and one virgin.” She then added with an impish giggle as she placed the final glass in front of Alessia, who just looked at her and shook her head in exasperation.

“Grow up.” The German-Italian girl groaned and lifted her glass as they toasted to each other.

“Mh.” Tanja said, taking a sip of her drink. “Speaking of virgins! How are you guys holding up down there? Care to join the party?” She asked and looked down at her breasts, prompting Jessica and Lisa to exchange some profoundly confused looks.

“Uhm… what.” Jessica then said, her tone implying that it wasn’t even so much a question as just an expression of baffled bewilderment. “What are you…”

“She brought something along.” Alessia explained, taking a sip of her own drink. “Don’t ask me why she had to put them there, though.”

With that, Tanja put her glass down and then reached into her cleavage, drawing some furtive looks from the patrons at the surrounding tables. Lisa blushed a little and covered her mouth as she began to giggle, whereas Jessica looked around with an alarmed expression on her face.

“Tanja!” She hissed. “What the fuck is th…”

Then she interrupted herself as Tanja lifted a small plastic case for earplugs out from between her breasts and placed it in the middle of the table. Before Jessica could figure out what Tanja was doing, the blonde opened the case, revealing around a dozen Vortex tinies inside. One or two let out a terrified shriek as they saw the four giant girls looking down at them, but still, it was obvious that these were a bit different from the usual ones one found in boxes fresh from the restaurants. Those usually couldn’t believe what was happening to them and often were in a state of complete panic, whereas these seemed more aware of what was going on. Instead of launching some kind of futile escape attempt, these tinies just huddled together, staring up at the normal-sized girls with an expression of weary apprehension on their faces.

“Leftovers.” Alessia elaborated, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, thanks!” Lisa said cheerfully and stretched her hand out, causing the shrunken people to flinch and back off into one of the corners of the small case. “I’m a bit peckish anyway.”

“Wait!” Tanja interrupted her, holding onto Lisa’s wrist just before she could pick up a tiny brunette. “That’s Chrissie. She’s mine, but you guys can have any of the others.”

Lisa lifted an eyebrow and gave her friend a questioning look. “Do you know her? Is this like the thing with Dennis and Pascal?” She then asked and pulled back her hand.

“Is that the one from your status yesterday?” Jessica inquired with furrowed brows.

“Yup. Christina and her boyfriend were in the box Alessia bought yesterday.” Tanja said.

“She snatched them up while we weren’t looking. Pretended she was going to help them and took them home with her.” Alessia explained in a somewhat bored tone, taking another sip.

“Oh, I see.” Lisa nodded and also took a big gulp from her cocktail. “Where’s her boyfriend?” She then asked, scrutinising the tinies. “These are all girls.”

“He bored me, so I ate him soon after I got home.” Tanja said with a shrug.

“Aw, that’s kinda mean.” Lisa cooed, looking back down at Christina with equal measures of superficial compassion and mockery in her voice. “You’re sure I can’t eat her? She’s cute.”

“I tried to eat her earlier and she made me spit her back out.” Alessia said, frowning again as she recalled the events earlier that evening. “Apparently, they became friends or something.” She then added sarcastically and gave Tanja a judgemental look.

“I thought that was a joke.” Jessica interjected and also looked at Tanja disapprovingly. “You know you can’t do that, Tanja. The whole reason why these kinds get shrunk down in the first place is because they’re a net negative to society and will never…” She began, quoting a text from one of their social studies textbooks almost verbatim.

“Chill, Jessi.” Tanja replied. “I’m gonna eat her, that’s why I brought her along, after all. It’s just that I like to know what I put into my body, so to speak.” She then added with a playful grin and winked at the tinies in the case, noting that Aylin was hugging Christina again.

Lisa looked back and forth between Christina and Tanja, looking confused, but also intrigued. “But… why? I mean, why would you want to get to know them?”

“It’s fun. Some of them are pretty interesting people, actually.” Tanja explained.

“They’re not people, Tanja.” Jessica corrected her friend sternly. “Not anymore.”

“Ugh, whatever.” The blonde replied stubbornly.

“Why are they all girls, though?” Lisa asked, harking back to her earlier observation.

“Girls’ night out.” Tanja explained with another wink.

Lisa giggled again. “So, since you actually know these ones… Any recommendations?”

***

Staring up at the four gargantuan girls surrounding them at all sides, Christina felt cold sweat run down her body once more, soaking her shabby black Vortex overalls again and making her dishevelled, oily hair stick to her face. She barely took note of Aylin as she defensively wrapped her arms around her again when Tanja talked about ‘putting her in her body’, but when she did shift her attention to the young German-Turkish woman, she noticed that her hug felt a lot weaker than before. It lacked the determination Aylin had shown up until Tanja had eaten Michael, and it seemed to be more a gesture of desperation than anything else. Not that it would really have mattered, since Aylin wouldn’t have been able to defend her anyway.

“Recommendations?” Tanja repeated, looking down at them with her piercing blue eyes. “Oh, see that one holding onto Chrissie? That’s Aylin. She used to be my favourite.”

“No.” Christina whispered anxiously, now putting her arms around Aylin as well and pulling her towards herself. “No, no, no.” She kept muttering, tears running down her cheeks.

The other blonde giantess in the pink dress, who she had deduced to be Lisa, looked down at the shrunken people on the table and seemed to think for a moment. “Aylin.” She repeated to herself thoughtfully. “What do you mean by ‘used to be’?”

“I’ve had her and Ramona for almost two weeks now, but Aylin’s just getting boring recently. Ramona’s the edgy one with the side cut, by the way.” Tanja explained.

“Two weeks?” Alessia asked, wrinkling her nose a bit. “Don’t they have a best before date or something?” She then added, sounding slightly disgusted.

“Well, they don’t really rot as long as they are alive.” Jessica said and darted Tanja another reproachful look. “Not that they still should be.” She then added and reached into the case.

Aylin suddenly let out an odd, unsettling grunt, sounding more like a suffocating animal than a human being. Christina felt a tug, and then noticed that the giantess in the elegant blue dress, Jessica, had pinched Aylin’s legs between the thumb and index finger of her right hand. And then the enormous girl suddenly pulled at her friend, lifting both her and Aylin out of the case with literally breathtaking speed. Hearing and feeling how Aylin’s raspy breathing quickly turned into hyperventilation, Christina held onto her with all her strength, but to no avail. She felt a cold flow of air run across their trembling, profusely sweating little bodies as they were lifted across the table, and her heart began to beat with such intensity that even the incessant noise of the electronic dance music all around began to fade into the background.

Slowly but steadily, Christina and Aylin were now lifted towards the towering young giantess. Jessica was a very beautiful girl, easily as good-looking as her friends, with silky black hair that flowed down to her shoulders, deep brown eyes and flawless, if slightly pale skin as well as a fit, slim body and soft, gracious features. In marked contrast to Tanja, however, she came across as more restrained and serious, as was further underlined by her comparatively modest and conservative dress, which wasn’t just as tight as that of her friend and didn’t show nearly as much cleavage. Nevertheless, Christina was still able to tell that she had well-proportioned breasts, which now gently bobbed up and down underneath her blue dress as she leaned back in her chair and lifted the two tinies right above her ice-cold margarita.

“Hey!” Tanja protested. “Chrissie is mine, remember?”

“Don’t worry.” Jessica replied and pinned Christina’s wriggling body between the fingers of her other hand, pulling her from Aylin’s embrace with no effort at all. “Just taking the other.”

“Christina.” Aylin gasped as the two were mercilessly separated from each other by Jessica’s gigantic fingers, her voice almost distorted beyond recognition by fear. “Promise me you’ll…”

She was suddenly cut off as the giant girl released her, the sight of Aylin’s tortured face and bloodshot eyes disappearing from Christina’s field of view as she suddenly plummeted down towards Jessica’s glass and landed in her drink with a quiet splash. For a moment, it seemed as if Aylin would sink to the ground of the oversized cocktail like a stone, but then she swam up to the surface again, thrashing around between two massive ice cubes and screaming as if she was being stabbed to death by a thousand knives at once. Christina shivered at the mere sight of the icy liquid, but even more at the thought of her friends impending fate. It didn’t matter how often she witnessed people around her getting killed, it never got any easier.

“Aylin!” Christina yelled as loud as she could, her miniscule voice being almost completely drowned out by the ceaseless beat of the electronic music. Then she desperately looked up at Jessica, trying to get through to the giant girl directly, even though she already knew that her pleas would fall on deaf ears. “Please, let her go! Please, I’m begging you! Don’t do this!”

Just as was to be expected, Jessica ignored her completely, even if she could hear her over the insufferably loud music. Instead of reacting to Christina’s frenzied screaming in any kind of way, the giantess just lowered her back into the plastic case she had plucked her and Aylin from just a few seconds ago, where the shrunken girl collapsed onto the ground between the others. Nearly mad with rage and fear for her friend, Christina scrambled towards the distant glass with Jessica’s drink again, only to be pulled back into the case by a firm pair of hands.

“Don’t be stupid.” She heard Ramona hiss into her ears, but despite her hostile tone, Christina noticed that her voice too was shaking, and she sounded as if she was about to cry.

“She’s right.” Said another woman mournfully as she kneeled down beside them and gently began to caress Christina’s cheek while Ramona held her back. “There’s nothing we can do.”

While she, Ramona and Marina desperately tried to calm the brunette down and distract her from her friends’ imminent execution, the hands of the other three giant girls reached into the case almost simultaneously, picking up one tiny each. Christina’s frantic screaming for Aylin to be spared had distracted all of the shrunken people in the case for a moment, and so these other women had been literally caught off guard. Forgetting about Aylin’s dire situation for a short moment, Christina looked around in horror as the other three giantesses also dropped the tinies into their glasses and began to drink. Once more, she heard the horrifying sound of entire swimming pools’ worth of liquid being sent down enormous gullets with massive gulps. Christina started to feel dizzy as she saw the faintly squirming body of a middle-aged woman being sucked into Alessia’s mouth, tossed around like a ragdoll in her beverage before being swallowed down by the beautiful giantess. Alessia didn’t even acknowledge her going down. But when the slight bulge containing the poor woman disappeared into the giant girl’s ample chest, Christina remembered that Aylin too was about to be swallowed whole, and she looked over to Jessica again, trying to make out her friend in between the ice cubes.

“Oh my God.” She gasped and put her hands over her mouth in shock as she finally saw her, mere centimetres away from Jessica’s lips as she struggled against the current.

She was just a second away from being swept into the giantess’ mouth and devoured when Jessica suddenly put her glass down again and licked her lips, apparently not even aware that she would have swallowed Aylin with her next gulp. Instead, she just leaned back in her chair and checked her phone – as if she didn’t care if she had ingested the shrunken woman or not.

***

Aylin had barely managed to avoid a gigantic ice cube rushing towards her with the freezing current as she felt her strained muscles cramp up. Noticing that the unbearably cold liquid all around her was causing her veins to constrict and that she was dangerously close to suffering a heart attack, she let out a hoarse sob. She knew that she was in the last moments of her life. But no matter how often she had imagined her death over the last two weeks, no matter how often she already had barely escaped getting crushed, smothered, or eaten by Tanja, the only thing she could think of now was how she wanted to see her friends and family again. And that she didn’t want to die. Feeling her teeth chattering uncontrollably while she desperately struggled against the torrent dragging her towards the giant girl’s open mouth. She suddenly noticed a burst of warm air coming from the opposite direction – the hot, humid breath of the giantess that was about to swallow her along with her drink. Aylin didn’t even know anything about her, except that she was one of Tanja’s friends, and that her name was Jessica.

But just when the stream of ice-cold liquid was about to drag her through the giant girl’s lips and into her mouth, the giantess stopped drinking and put the glass back on the table again. It was a routine movement for her, but it caused the torrent Aylin was caught in to reverse all of a sudden. It dragged her below the surface again as it splashed against the confines of the glass like a tidal wave. For a couple of moments, Aylin thought that she was going to pass out, but her survival instincts kicked in again. After a few seconds, she managed to swim up to the surface again, gasping for air. Still shivering uncontrollably, Aylin looked up beyond the confines of the enormous glass and up at the girl who had nearly swallowed her whole, but all she could see were her shapely breasts gently wobbling around beneath her tight-fitting dress as she typed a message on her phone and continued to chat with her friends. Unlike Tanja and especially Alessia, who were fit and athletic and could have stood up to Aylin in a fight even if she had been her normal size, Jessica was a slim, academic-looking girl who would have posed no threat to her at all if she hadn’t been a hundred times her size. It made the thought of being consumed and digested by her even more humiliating. After all the things fate had thrown at her and she had mastered, Aylin would eventually just be swallowed by a random girl who had never lifted anything heavier than a fountain pen in her entire life.

Only half listening to the idle chatter of the four giant girls, Aylin tried to swim over to one of the oversized ice cubes next to her in an attempt to find something to hold onto. But then her muscles began to cramp yet again, making it difficult for her to even stay afloat. While Aylin struggled not to sink, her frantic movements carried her away from the ice cube again and she bumped into the curved glass wall that surrounded her on all sides. When she looked up again, she saw how Jessica leaned over towards the table and slowly closed her hand around the glass again. A slight jerk went through the glass as it was lifted up once more, sending a faint ripple across the surface of Jessica’s margarita. Aylin turned herself around, looking out through the glass towards the distorted shape of the small plastic case with the other shrunken women. For some reason, she knew that this was it. She was going to die now.

“Be strong.” She whispered, choking up as Jessica lifted the glass up to her mouth and tilted it, making the faint shapes of her friends disappear from Aylin’s sight forever.

Then the cold cocktail fluid around her started to drag her towards the giant girl’s mouth as it slowly opened again. Aylin gasped at the sight of her entire surroundings being dragged towards Jessica’s deceptively kind, cute face, which broke into a wholesome smile as Tanja made a snide remark about one of their teachers. The corners of her mouth still slightly raised as she visibly struggled not to join in with her friends’ laughter, her soft lips and pearly teeth finally parted to reveal the red-pink flesh inside her cavernous mouth. As her slippery tongue moved out forward just a bit when Jessica rested the edge of her glass on her lower lip, Aylin saw strings of thick saliva stretch between the giantess’ jaws and then dissolve when another blast of hot air blew right into her face. Coming from the depths of Jessica’s body, it was hot and humid, fogging up the glass around her and making it difficult for Aylin to breathe. Mere moments later, the glass tilted even more and the merciless current swiftly carried Aylin even further towards the giantess’ mouth. Suddenly, she passed through her lips and found herself completely surrounded by wet, slippery flesh and unbearably warm, stuffy air. All she could see now was Jessica’s rapidly approaching throat, a nearly pitch-black abyss of red-pink flesh that was framed by her cheerfully dangling uvula and the bumpy protrusions of her tonsils on both sides. There was a deafening, visceral gulp as the giantess swallowed the liquid right in front of Aylin, but she didn’t swallow again instantly, causing the icy beverage to splash back a little and carry her towards Jessica’s massive teeth again.

Aylin shrieked as she bumped into the back side of the giant girl’s incisors just as she closed her mouth, now trapping her in perfect darkness. Her head was spinning, and she felt as if she was going to lose consciousness from the sheer stress her body was being put through. She was tossed around like a piece of debris in a flood wave and struggled to breathe the warm and humid air while the rest of her body was floating in ice-cold, alcoholic liquid. She didn’t even really understand that she had just collided with Jessica’s front teeth, simply trying to stay afloat while violent currents swept her around in the giantess’ mouth. A few more times, she crashed against the girl’s teeth and the soft flesh of her cheeks and her tongue, then Aylin felt how the immensely powerful muscles all around her suddenly contracted and thrust her towards the back of Jessica’s mouth again. Crying out in agony and mortal fear, she faintly saw the outlines of the girl’s uvula rushing towards her, then she and the liquid were abruptly sucked downward, and her ears popped from a sudden change in air pressure. Despite nearly going deaf, she could hear an overpoweringly loud gulping noise again, accompanied by her body being forced into a tight tube of pulsating flesh. And then she lost consciousness.

***

Tanja grinned to herself with satisfaction as she heard Christina let out a high-pitched scream, which was barely audible against the music and background noises of the night club. Peering across the edge of her glass, she saw how the shrunken girl collapsed when Jessica swallowed Aylin, and bit her lower lip as she observed the slight contraction in her friend’s throat. For a couple of seconds, she followed the approximate path Aylin would now take, travelling down behind Jessica’s perky breasts and into her flat belly. Occasionally, she also glanced over to Christina, who now was just sobbing to herself while Ramona embraced her. Apparently, the whole thing had also brought out Ramona’s maternal instincts, which she had so desperately been trying to hide from everyone the last weeks. Tanja had always suspected that Ramona was hiding a softer side behind her aloof and snarky exterior, and now that she had proof, she felt a pleasant warm tingle between her legs. She had almost given up on trying to crack her, but now that her emotional side had been exposed, making her suffer would be so much more fun. There already was something particular she had in mind, and just the thought of what she was about to do was starting to make her feel all hot and bothered. Trying to distract herself for the moment, she looked over at the area beneath Jessica’s left breast, where Aylin would have arrived by now. She probably hated the thought of being digested by a prim and proper cutie like Jessica, and Tanja hadn’t even planned for that to happen specifically.

Bye, Aylin. Tanja thought to herself almost wistfully. You had a good run.

“Huh?” Jessica asked, looking at Tanja as she placed her glass on the table again. “What?”

“What?” Tanja repeated, finding herself interrupted in her trail of thoughts. “Uh… Nothing.”

Tanja averted her eyes and then looked down at the tiny person splashing around in her drink, a really weird young woman called Justine whom Tanja had kept around after she had calmly tried to talk her out of eating her. At first, Tanja had thought that she could be interesting, but then she had concluded that there was just something wrong with Justine. It was probably the reason she had been shrunken down as well. Even now, she didn’t appear to be really scared, instead just giving Tanja an odd, reproachful look that lacked any real emotion.

“Were you looking at my boobs again?” Jessica asked with another disapproving look on her face. “Tanja, you know I have a boyfriend.” She then added in a more light-hearted tone.

This elicited another round of girlish laughter from Alessia and Lisa, the latter of whom had just been about to swallow the tiny in her glass. There was a subdued shriek from her mouth as the busty blonde snorted at Jessica’s remark and the shrunken person was sucked into her oesophagus, making Lisa cough and laugh at the same time. While she struggled to compose herself, Lisa swallowed hard to dislodge the tiny and repeatedly thumped her fist against her sternum, making her large breasts jiggle in the revealing cleavage of her pink dress. Once the shrunken woman had arrived in her stomach, she gave her soft belly a pat and stifled a burp.

“You guys are idiots.” Alessia giggled affectionately. “All of you.”

“If you ever change your mind…” Tanja began with a shamelessly flirtatious look on her face and winked at Jessica, putting her hands around her glass. “Let me know.”

“Tanja!” Jessica protested, her face running red while she covered her mouth and tried not to join in her friends’ renewed laughter. Alessia in particular was having one of her giggling fits.

As she lifted her margarita to her mouth, Tanja furtively looked at Jessica while she also took another sip of her cocktail, now devoid of little Aylin. It really was a pity that Jessica was so utterly straight and unadventurous, since Tanja had a thing for shy and cute, dark-haired types. Her being a bit of a Goodie Two-Shoes who genuinely cared for Tanja, but hid her affection behind disapproving comments just made her even hotter. But it was better this way, as they had been friends for many years now, and even if Jessica agreed, it probably would be weird.

“You should be ashamed of yourself.” A thin voice suddenly said in a calm but accusing tone.

“Huh? Wha…” Tanja began and looked around.

Then she peered into her glass, realising that it had been that weirdo Justine. Completely lost in thought, Tanja had almost drunk her with her margarita without even paying attention, just like Jessica had inattentively swallowed Aylin a couple of minutes ago. Again, Justine didn’t appear to be awfully distressed by the fact that she was about to die.

“What you and your friends are doing is wrong.” Justine stated almost monotonously.

Tanja was used to crying, begging, and cursing, but the way the tiny woman in her drink just flatly stared at her was starting to creep her out. She probably was retarded or something.

“Whatever, bitch.” Tanja then said with an irritated look on her face, shrugged off that weird uncomfortable feeling and then took a big gulp, making sure the little freak went down with it.

To her disappointment, she couldn’t feel Justine slide down her throat, probably because she apparently didn’t even try to resist what was happening to her. So Tanja decided to just forget about her and shifted her attention to other, more important things. Turning her head around, she looked towards the bar, which had filled up with even more patrons in the meantime. But to Tanja’s delight, the girl with the curly black hair from earlier on was still there, still looking a little lost while she idly slurped on a thin straw sticking out of a piña colada. Letting her eyes wander, the girl finally looked over towards Tanja’s table, catching her gaze. Even from a distance, she could tell that she was slightly blushing again and still seemed quite nervous, but this time, the girl did at least try to put on a flirtatious look of her own. Deciding to take it a bit further, Tanja gently slipped her index finger between her lips and suggestively bit down on it, showing off her white teeth. Then she playfully winked at the girl, who looked like she was about to faint. Tanja was used to the fact that she was normally the most attractive person in the room at any social gathering, at least as long as Alessia wasn’t there as well, but it still was exhilarating to know that she could have that kind of effect on people. It wasn’t just as good as utterly dominating and eating people who had been shrunken down to the size of one of her fingernails, but it was a different kind of dominance with its own merits.

She is adorable. Tanja thought to herself as the girl clumsily tried to keep her composure and smiled back at her. But she is timid alright. I wonder if this is going to…

“OHMYGAWD!” A shrill voice suddenly sounded behind them. “You guys are here too?”

Tanja turned around to see their classmate Marie walk towards their table with an expression of dumbfounded surprise on her face, as if the fact that some of her peers also were at one of the cities’ most popular night clubs on a Friday evening was a life-changing revelation to her. Marie was a tall girl with dark brown, almost black hair and dark green eyes, wearing a tight-fitting, strapless dress that brought out her large boobs and big bubble butt, and definitely was a pretty young woman. But she was also the only daughter of a famous real estate shark and there was an undeniable air of nouveau riche crassness to her. This was particularly apparent from her clothes and jewellery, which always were a tad glitzier than necessary.

“Marie!” Tanja exclaimed and jumped up to her feet, embracing Marie. “What are you doing here?” She then asked superfluously while the others got up to greet her as well.

“Hey Marie.” Alessia said and exchanged some rather stiff cheek kisses with her, followed by Lisa and Jessica. “Are you on your own?” She added, looking around.

“No, I’m here with Carolin and Isabel!” Marie said excitedly and pointed over towards the centre of the night club, at two girls engaged in rather risqué dances with two muscular boys. “This is awesome, I never would have thought I’d run into you girls tonight!”

“I know, right?” Alessia said sarcastically as she sat down again and took a sip of her drink.

Marie looked at her for one or two seconds, her brain visibly struggling to determine whether she was being made fun of or not. Then her eyes wandered over to the plastic case with the shrunken people inside, where Christina was still silently crying against Ramona’s chest.

“Wait! They serve little ones here?” The big-chested brunette asked with her mouth open.

Tanja smirked as she got yet another idea. Picking up the little plastic box, she pinned another shrunken woman between her fingers before snapping the case shut. This one was a professor of history at the local university called Jutta Grunow. And although Tanja still hadn’t figured out how someone in her position had managed to get herself shrunken down, the idea of randomly feeding an accomplished academic like her to someone with the combined intelligence of two slices of bread was particularly amusing. Smiling innocently, she handed her to Marie.

“Nah, unfortunately not, but I brought some along from home.” Tanja grinned. “Want one?”

“Aw, you’re so kind. Thank you!” Marie said with a vapid look on her face. Then she took the hysterically sobbing tiny from Tanja and plopped her into mouth before swallowing her with an unceremonious gulp. “Huh. Not gonna lie sweetie, that one tasted kinda stale.”

“Hey Marie! I heard you snorted a tiny up your nose? Is that true?” Lisa inquired, awkwardly looking at Jessica and Alessia, who were looking at her smartphone and her virgin margarita respectively. She knew that they were trying to signal Marie to go away, but in her mind, that was just rude, no matter whether they particularly liked her or not.

“Sure is!” Marie beamed. “To be honest, I don’t…” She began, interrupting herself as she let out a delicate burp. “Oops, excuse me! What was I saying? Oh, right! I don’t really remember much from that evening, I got so fucking wasted.” She explained with an asinine laugh. “I put up a video on my profile though, you should check it out! It got, like, a thousand likes!”

“That sounds amazing!” Tanja said excitedly, while the others just nodded. “I’ve been saying to Alessia, I want to do that as well. You think Nico could hook me up with some good stuff?”

“Sure.” Marie chirped happily. “Got mine from him as well.”

“Is he still doing that?” Alessia interjected sharply, looking up with an alarmed expression.

“Yeah, so what?” Marie asked with a shrug. “Makes pretty good money with it as well.”

“He can get into a lot of trouble for that.” Jessica joined in, briefly glancing at the case with the shrunken people Tanja was holding in her left hand. “You shouldn’t encourage him.”

“So?” Marie shot back. She had picked up on Alessia and Jessica giving her the cold shoulder, and was starting to get annoyed. “What’s that junkie loser to you anyway?”

“If he’s going to ruin his life, fine. But if he is going to drag Stefan down with him, he’s got a problem with me.” Alessia snapped, giving both Marie and Tanja a warning look.

Marie wanted to reply something, but Tanja put her hand on her shoulder and began to direct her to the dance floor. “Come on, Marie. let’s go dancing.” She said to her and gave Alessia an understanding nod, realising that it was better to end this conversation right now.

Pushing past the group of drunk college students again, Marie huffed disdainfully. “What the fuck was that all about? I’m not the one dealing with the stuff, I just wanna have some fun.”

“I know.” Tanja said, walking just a step behind her while she discreetly slipped the case with the remaining tinies back in between her breasts. “Alessia is worried about Stefan, that’s all.”

“But… why?” Marie asked with a look of utter confusion on her face. “That dweeb is going to get shrunk anyway for being such an awkward dork.” Then she paused and turned around to her, looking shocked. “Oh my God, don’t tell me she has the hots for him?”

“Of course not.” Tanja giggled, quite amused at the thought of Alessia preferring a reclusive bookworm over her current jock boyfriend. “You know she and Florian are inseparable. But she’s known Stefan all the way back since kindergarten and is worried Nico is having a bad influence on him. More like a big sister thing, really. Deep down, Alessia is a real softie.”

“Ugh, whatever.” Marie said with another dismissive shrug as they approached a large area in the middle of the night club, where dozens of people were dancing to the rhythmic electronic music, accompanied by colourful beams of light from above. “Let’s dance! Wooo!”

***

When Aylin came back to her senses, the first thing she felt was a sense of relief that she was no longer swimming in Jessica’s ice-cold margarita, feeling the freezing chill creep right into her bones. Instead, she found herself tightly wrapped in a snug, warm blanket of sorts. It took her brain another few split seconds to realise that this blanket was strangely hot and slick, and that it wasn’t a blanket at all. Only then did the whole horrifying reality of her situation come back to her, and the sudden burst of mortal fear struck her like a sledgehammer over the head. All around, she was surrounded by undulating, slippery flesh, wrapping around her body like a straitjacket and squeezing her down a dark, organic tunnel with rhythmic contractions. This was Jessica’s oesophagus. After weeks of surviving at barely one hundredth of her size and at the complete mercy of Tanja, she had finally ended up getting swallowed herself as well. By one of Tanja’s friends, but the end result would be the same regardless. Aylin was only a few seconds away from dropping into Jessica’s stomach now, and that would be the last place she would ever be in before slowly getting digested over the next hours. Before vanishing forever.

“Oh God.” She gasped, her voice shaking with fear, and closed her eyes in a vain attempt to calm herself. Not that it made any difference, since she couldn’t see a thing in here anyway.

Groaning with unbearable pain as another wave of muscular contractions squeezed her down, accelerating her descent into the body of the giant girl who had swallowed her, Aylin noticed that the veins in her own body felt as if they were about to burst. Her heart desperately pumping blood through her shrunken body, not understanding that there was no chance for her to escape her impending doom. Aylin’s own frantic little heartbeat was the exact opposite of the calm, deep and bassy thump of Jessica’s heart, which along with the giantess’ relaxed, steady breathing almost completely drowned out the faint noise of the electronic music outside the girl’s body. But Aylin barely even thought about the outside world anymore, all her mind was focussed on now was the distant, but ominously gurgling and groaning noises from below her, which were getting closer and closer with every moment. Struggling to breathe with her face pressed against the warm, slimy walls and the peristaltic contractions squeezing the little bit of oxygen that was left in her lungs out of her body, Aylin passively coughed and sobbed for a few more moments. Then all the feelings of helplessness, humiliation, and unfettered fear suddenly overpowered her, and she let out an otherworldly scream, trying to claw herself into the unfeeling musculature surrounding her. But the walls did not budge and her cry of despair was simply swallowed up by the sheer vastness of the giant body she was trapped in, never to be heard by anyone. She didn’t even manage to slow down her descent into digestive oblivion.

Just when she started crying again, her tears being licked off her face by the mucus-covered walls of Jessica’s oesophagus, the visceral tube slowly began to slope to one side, and Aylin knew enough about human anatomy to understand what this meant.

“No… no…” Aylin whimpered, flinching as her feet touched a tight ring of muscles.

There was a wet slurp as the ring opened up beneath her, accompanied by another contraction of the muscles around Aylin as they violently forced her down. From below, a blast of hot air blew across her trembling body, and even though Aylin tried to hold her breath, she couldn’t help but retch at the sudden stench of alcohol, acid, and vomit. Suddenly, she felt a burning sensation on her skin, and let out yet another pained shriek as the merciless automatism of the enormous digestive system squeezed her down into the infernal pit that awaited her below. First, Aylin felt her legs being sucked through the tight ring, then her hips and ultimately her chest passed through the cardia, accompanied by a gut-wrenching crack as several of her ribs were nearly broken by the intense pressure. For a moment, Aylin was stuck in position, then another violent contraction pressed down her upper body and her head, nearly dislocating her shoulders as they too were finally squeezed into the moist, churning cavern below. She let out another agonised shriek, then she was suddenly free of the suffocating embrace, finding herself plummeting downwards through clouds of digestive gasses.

Bracing herself for impact, Aylin closed her eyes and held her breath yet again, nearly losing consciousness once more due to the lack of breathable air, the unbearable smell of vomit, and the increasingly painful burning sensation across her tender skin as it came into contact with the acidic fumes. Then she splashed into a churning ocean of margarita and puke, and despite her subconscious awareness that swimming up again would only prolong her suffering, the thought of drowning in Jessica’s vomit was too much to bear. And so, she kept holding her breath and fought her way up to the surface again, taking in a deep, desperate breath for air as her head emerged from the sickening broth. Aylin instantly regretted it, as the assault on her olfactory senses it entailed forced her to gag and heave uncontrollably, and it was only due to Tanja not having fed them for several days that there was nothing for her to throw up except for a bit of spit and slime. While she frantically struggled to regain her composure, the entire body around her suddenly began to vibrate and Aylin heard a deafening voice above her, but it was too distorted for her to understand. The only thing she knew was that it was Jessica’s voice. The voice of a girl who, for all intents and purposes, was now her whole world.

The only reminder that there still was another world came from the muffled electronic music of the night club and the laughter of the other giantesses which followed whatever Jessica had said. Aylin also thought that she could hear Alessia and Tanja say something, but she wasn’t sure about that, as the soundscape around her was still utterly dominated by the gurgling and squelching of Jessica’s stomach, and her powerful heartbeat and breathing high above. More worryingly, Aylin also could hear downright nightmarish groans emanating from the depths below, and although they sounded as if they came from the bottom of Jessica’s stomach, she assumed that this was the sound of the giantess’ intestines processing her dinner. It seemed as if the giant girl’s stomach wasn’t even quite done with her latest meal, as the bubbling soup Aylin was drifting through proved to be fairly thick, and she kept bumping into unidentifiable chunks of whatever Jessica had eaten before her. Apart from the sickening stench of acid and puke, there also was a faint smell of some kind of meat and potatoes, but Aylin couldn’t tell for sure what it was. Just like nobody would be able to tell what she was in a few hours.

Shivering despite the intense, humid warmth surrounding her, the shrunken woman aimlessly began to swim around in the sloshing sea, in the hope of finding a piece of food that would be solid enough for her to hold onto. But everything was already so far along being digested that it simply crumbled whenever she touched it, and soon, Aylin noticed how her muscles began to feel stiff and cramp up again. To make things worse, she suddenly heard a loud gulp from above, and then another. Due to the complete darkness surrounding her, she was unable to tell where inside Jessica’s stomach she was exactly, but the sound prompted to her to swim even harder, just to get as far away from the middle of the churning sack as possible. Just seconds after the initial swallowing sound, the cardia opened up with that disgusting smacking noise again and spat a torrent of ice-cold margarita into the stomach, sending a tsunami of liquefied chyme and stomach juices rolling across the surface that nearly sucked Aylin underneath the surface again. Just when she was about to be pulled under, however, the flood wave violently smashed against one of the squishy, undulating stomach walls, catapulting Aylin onto a slimy stomach fold that was just a little above the level of liquid inside the gigantic digestive organ.

This provided Aylin with an opportunity to rest her stiff and aching muscles, even though the slippery flesh of the stomach fold was unpleasantly hot, kept shifting around as the stomach walls frequently contracted and expanded, and oozed out more and more foul-smelling acidic slime that burned on her already blistering skin. Nevertheless, Aylin leaned back against the pulsating wall of slick gastric mucosa and tried to calm her breathing. Unfortunately, the acid and the caustic fumes had already scorched her airways and made them swell and blister in a similar way as her skin, now making even the simple process of breathing an excruciatingly difficult and painful undertaking. Coughing more than breathing, Aylin continued to produce a horrifying rattling noise for a few minutes. Then it was replaced by an even more unsettling gargling sound soon after, and she began to cry again as she noticed the distinct taste of blood in her mouth. Fully aware that she was in the middle of being digested alive, both from the outside and the inside, Aylin spat out the pulpy blood and let out another anguished cry, holding her aching chest as she felt more of the hot fluid pooling inside her lungs.

“Oh God…” She whispered, coughing up more blood again. “Please… it hurts…”

Feeling the warm blood run down her lips and dripping onto her thoroughly soaked, partially torn and dissolving Vortex overalls, she subconsciously attempted to wipe her mouth, only to groan with pain and unadulterated horror as her fingers took off part of her face’s skin in the process. Aylin let out another scream, but just in that moment, the stomach suddenly lurched up as Jessica apparently rose to her feet for some reason, throwing the shrunken woman off the stomach fold and back into the billowing lake of puke. The open wound in her face and several gashes in her skin created by the prolonged exposure to moisture flared up with searing pain and Aylin simply screamed in agony. All she wanted was for it to be finally over, for her to pass out and die, but the adrenaline pumping through her veins would not allow that to happen just yet. For all she knew, she was in hell, a place of suffering that was beyond all human comprehension. And it turned out to be the slim belly of a cute, but unassuming and bookish girl. Jessica probably even was a straight-A student that played a classical instrument.

Splashing against the constantly moving stomach walls once more as Jessica sat down again, Aylin tried to hold onto to the slippery folds, but the pain she was in was so excruciating that she was barely able to move, let alone hold onto anything. And so, she continued to be tossed around in the simmering ocean for a while, until she heard yet another gulping sound and the cardia opened up once more to release a waterfall of margarita into the stomach of the giant girl. This time, Aylin was close to the centre of the digestive organ, causing the cold liquid to splash over and carry her on yet another tsunami rushing towards the stomach walls. The ice-cold temperature of Jessica’s drink granted Aylin a momentary relief from the burning pain, but then the alcohol made it even worse. Instead of screaming, the tortured woman now just let out a panting grunt like a dying animal, having lost the strength to produce anything more meaningful. Then the tidal wave of alcohol washed her up against the stomach walls yet again, and somehow, she managed to hold onto another fold in the gastric mucosa before the violent current could suck her back into the ocean of puke below. Turning onto her back, Aylin coughed up pulpy vomit and more of her own blood before sitting up again and leaning against the pulsating wall of flesh. Almost as if in trance, she attempted to brush some chunks of the giantess’ puke out of her curly hair, only to notice that the entire bushel of hair became detached from her scalp as well. And when hot tears started to run down her disintegrating face once more, she realised that these mainly consisted of blood. While she couldn’t see anything in the darkness anyway, the dull, but intense pain in her eye sockets also led Aylin to believe that her eyeballs had been at least partially digested by now as well, though she didn’t dare touch her face again in the fear that more of it would just come off.

Listening to the distorted, booming voice of the giantess as Jessica continued to talk with her friends, Aylin suddenly felt the stomach wall she was leaning against tense up and contract to the inside of the massive fleshy cave, accompanied by an odd feeling of suction and a sudden change in air pressure that made her ears pop once more. She felt a sharp pain in her auditory canals and then another loud pop as her ears adjusted to the new air pressure within Jessica’s stomach, only to hear a deafening growl above her that seemed to reverberate throughout the colossal body she was trapped it. Finding herself struggling to draw even a single breath of air, Aylin came to conclusion that Jessica had burped. It probably wasn’t even a particularly loud belch, but it appeared to have finally robbed her mangled body of the last thing that had been keeping it alive: oxygen. The violent change in air pressure apparently had struck a fatal blow as well, since Aylin felt blood running out of her ears all of a sudden, and an oppressive headache developing along her auditory canals. Like a fish slowly suffocating on land, Aylin continued to try sucking air into her barely functioning lungs, but there simply was no oxygen for them to process. And so, the pain gradually grew weaker and weaker as Aylin’s destroyed body began to twitch and convulse. But while her body continued to struggle for a couple of seconds, her mind had accepted that her ordeal was finally over.

“Mum… Dad…” Aylin whispered weakly. “I love you.”

Then, she exhaled one last time, and her heart stopped beating. The terrible pain throughout her entire body grew numb and finally subsided completely, giving way to blissful darkness. Aylin felt her body vanish into the void, and mere moments later, her consciousness followed.

***

Jessica swallowed the last gulp of her margarita and put the glass back on the table, listening to Alessia as she told her about her futile attempts to get Stefan to break off contact with Nico. Feeling the cold liquid run down her throat and into her stomach, she leaned back in her chair, only to notice that this led to a sudden surge of air travelling up her throat.

“He’s a decent guy, you know. I’m just worried what’s going to happen with him if he keeps hanging out with that wank…” Alessia began, absent-mindedly spinning her empty glass.

Her friend belched. It wasn’t particularly loud, no more than a minor eruption of gas rising up from Jessica’s stomach, but still enough to interrupt Alessia.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry.” Jessica apologised, putting both her hands over her mouth in shock while she visibly began to blush. “I tried to hold it back, but it just slipped right up.”

Alessia smiled warmly. “Don’t worry about it, Jessi. Hey, I shouldn’t be boring you with this anyway, we’re here to celebrate, after all. You wanna go dance?” She asked with a subtle nod towards the dance floor, where Tanja and Lisa already were thoroughly enjoying themselves, the latter having joined her shortly after she had left with Marie.

But just as Alessia was about to get up from the table, Jessica caringly put her hand onto hers, thus gently holding her back. “No, you don’t worry about me, okay? I already got the feeling you were kind of in a bad mood today. You wanna talk about it?”

“Is it that easy to tell?” Alessia asked with a frown, looking dejected.

“Come on.” Jessica said with an amicable, knowing wink. “We’ve known each other for like, what, 15 years now? I can tell when you’re having a bad day.”

“Ugh.” Alessia began and leaned back in her chair, clearly a little dismayed that anyone was able to look past her façade. “I guess it’s just a bit much at the moment. Coach is really pushing me to take part in this tournament before Christmas, there’s all the learning for the exams, and Florian and I barely get to see each other at the moment with all that going on.”

“I get that.” Her friend said with a soft smile. “Look, Alessia, if you really just need a drink this evening, go ahead. We can take a taxi home instead and you pick up the car tomorrow.”

“Nah, it’s okay.” She replied. “I’m just a bit stressed.”

Jessica nodded and tried to take another sip from her margarita, only to remember that it was empty by now. It was only then that she realised that the tiny woman she had dropped into it earlier was gone as well, and that she must had swallowed her earlier. It did explain the burp, though. Shrunken people tended to give her a little bit of extra gas every now and again, most likely because she didn’t eat an awful lot of other meat.

Alessia looked around for a second and then leaned over to Jessica with a conspiratorial look in her eyes. “And Tanja has been getting on my nerves a bit today.” She added.

Her friend giggled. “Welcome to the club.”

“Like, why would she…” Alessia began.

“Woo! What’s up, bitches?” Exclaimed Tanja from somewhere behind them, having emerged from the crowd all of a sudden with another round of cocktails for everyone.

“Speak of the devil.” Jessica said, and she couldn’t help herself but break into a broad grin.

Alessia’s eyes widened just a little as Tanja put the four glasses with the pink-red fluid on the table. “Negroni? Upping the ante, are we?” She added with a furtive glance at Tanja’s glass, from which the blonde apparently had already taken more than just a sip.

“Don’t worry, I got you one without alcohol again.” Tanja clarified with a slightly dismissive hand gesture. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I got things to do.” She added, lifting her glass up to her lips and chugging its entire remaining content, which still was about half of the cocktail.

“Jesus Christ, Tanja!” Jessica exclaimed. “Those aren’t vodka shots.”

Tanja didn’t really respond to her admonishment, but instead just shrugged and slammed her empty glass on the table before turning around and disappearing into the crowd again.

“What did she mean by that?” Alessia asked, looking profoundly confused.

Jessica grinned a little and took a sip of her second cocktail. “I have a hunch.”

***

Deep inside Jessica’s stomach, the cardia opened up with another wet slurp and spat out the red-pink torrent of alcoholic liquid. Spluttering across the stomach walls and creating another flood wave billowing through the churning cavern, this was enough to wash Aylin’s lifeless, mangled body off the stomach fold it had collapsed on and back into the lake of vomit. With Aylin dead, it only drifted around face down for a few moments before it began to sink to the ground of Jessica’s vast stomach, where it settled in a thick morass of disintegrating food like at the bottom of an acidic ocean. While more and more alcohol kept splashing in from above, Aylin’s corpse was too far beneath the surface to be affected by these superficial disturbances, literally buried in the amorphous sludge that had been Jessica’s dinner two or three hours ago. There, her remains slowly began to ferment and dissolve along with the other things Jessica had eaten, the acid first burning away what remained of her overalls and then her skin, relentlessly eating its way through her flesh until it got all the way through to her bones.

When Jessica rose to her feet again to go dancing with Alessia, the powerful movements of her colossal body aided the acid and the constant churning of her stomach in breaking down what little was left of Aylin at this point. Just like the woman inside Alessia’s digestive tract, Aylin’s partially dissolved corpse was violently shaken around when Jessica started dancing to the regular beat of the electronic music. The only difference was that the tiny woman deep inside Alessia’s stomach was alive until the moment a suggestive sway of the athletic girl’s hips led to her weakened limbs to be ripped off her body, causing her bleed to death within a couple of moments after. At this point, Aylin’s mortal remains had already split into several pieces, now nothing more than disembodied bones with dissolving flesh flaking off them to form amorphous clouds of nutrients for Jessica’s young, healthy organism to digest. All the while, the energetic movements of the gigantic organism and the booming tremors created by Jessica’s footsteps made the chyme containing the various parts of Aylin’s corpse slip further and further down into the pyloric antrum. There, at the very bottom of the giantess’ stomach, they would settle for the time being, at least until Jessica’s digestive system would be ready to send them on to the next part of Aylin’s journey: the giant girl’s blubbering intestines.

***

When she returned to the bar again, Tanja looked around for a second, finding that the cute girl with the curly black hair was still sitting there. Once more, she was nervously sucking at the straw sticking out of her piña colada, even though her glass was empty at this point. She was attentively looking around the club with her big brown eyes, and Tanja smirked a little as she concluded that the girl was on the lookout for her. When Tanja had picked up the next round of cocktails for her friends, the girl had unfortunately been busy trying to shoot down the desperate advances of a chubby neckbeard, but it seemed like she had gotten rid of him by now. Marie, on the other hand, had been distracted by the arrival of even more of her vacuous friends, and in the ensuing exchange of high-pitched woo noises, Tanja had managed to sneak away earlier. Just to make sure that neither she nor anyone else would disturb her now, Tanja looked over to the dance floor and the table, but Marie and her friends were frolicking around with some boys, while Lisa, Jessica and Alessia had gone dancing. The path was clear.

Pushing up her bra and grinning to herself as she felt the remaining tinies squirming around in the plastic case between her tits, Tanja strolled past the bar in a way that the girl would see her and then proceeded towards the ladies’ restrooms behind it. Having been to this particular club many times before, Tanja knew that these tended to be a lot less busy than the restrooms near the entrance. And when she stepped inside, she found that only two other people were inside, a brunette with grey-green eyes currently washing her hands in one of the sinks, and a Middle Eastern-looking woman with wavy black hair. As Tanja walked up to the sinks and began to wash her hands as well, she briefly nodded at the black-haired woman, who returned the brief, wordless greeting and then turned back to her friend again.

“I told you, you shouldn’t have had that last zombie.” She said, letting out a slight sigh as she leaned herself against one of the bathroom stalls. “Know your limits.”

“Oof.” The other woman replied, puffing out her cheeks as she slowly leaned over the sink. For a split second, Tanja was worried that she would throw up, but then the brunette regained her composure. “I guess I should have listened to you.” She added, her speech slurred. “I’ve just been so stressed out lately. And I miss Manuel. Why would he just disappear like that?”

Then she tried to step away from the sink, only to nearly fall over as she did so. Tanja briefly stepped towards her in an attempt to help, but the black-haired woman caught her friend just in time. Indicating to Tanja with a subtle hand movement that everything was okay, she then put the inebriated young woman’s arm around her shoulder and lifted her back on her feet.

“Come on, Julia. Let’s go home.” She then said caringly, helping her walk towards the door.

Just when the two young women left the restroom, another person entered, and Tanja grinned to herself. Perfect timing. She didn’t even need to look up to tell that it was the girl from the bar, it was clear enough from what she could see from the corners of her eyes. The girl went over to the sink next to Tanja and also started to wash her hands, looking around nervously. It was obvious that she had far less routine with these things, but it didn’t matter. Tanja had her where she wanted her. Then the girl audibly cleared her throat, looking over to her directly.

“So, how do you wanna…” She began.

Before she could even finish her sentence, Tanja turned around all of a sudden and gently, but firmly pushed the girl against the tiled walls, passionately kissing her. The girl appeared to be a bit taken aback by that for the first few seconds, but then willingly and happily submitted to Tanja’s assertive embrace, letting her take full control of the situation. Just the way she liked it. Running her hands across the girl’s taut breasts, Tanja pulled down her dress a little further, and moved her fingers along her slim abdomen towards her statuesque butt. When she put her hands around the girl’s ass cheeks, she gave the soft flesh a tight squeeze and shoved the girl back against the wall again, vehemently pressing her lips against hers and exchanging a few more intense tongue kisses. Then she moved down her face a little, licking and gently biting her as she descended towards her cleavage, while the girl started to kiss the top of her head and her light blonde hair. Tanja noticed that the salty taste of a human always made her drool a little and swallowed the build-up of spit in her mouth, then she dug her face in-between the girl’s soft boobs. Humans all had a very similar flavour in that sense; but Tanja found it interesting that shrunken people actually had a more intense taste. Maybe it was due to something that happened to them during the shrinking process; or just because they tended to sweat and cry before they were eaten. Either way, it reminded her that she had brought a little surprise.

To ensure that they had a little more privacy in case someone else decided to barge in, Tanja suddenly shoved her latest conquest into one of the restroom stalls. Following her inside, she closed the door behind them and turned around to the cute girl again, who expectantly looked at Tanja with her large brown eyes – it was quite obvious that she couldn’t believe how lucky she was getting this evening. With a self-satisfied smirk, Tanja firmly put both her hands on the girl’s bare shoulders and pushed her down onto the closed lid of the toilet seat. Then she sat down in her lap and slowly reached into her cleavage, pulling out the little case with the squirming shrunken people. For a moment, the girl just looked up at Tanja with a somewhat confused expression on her face as the blonde opened the case, raising her eyebrow when she saw that it contained maybe half a dozen mortified-looking Vortex tinies.

“What are you…” She began, but Tanja simply put her left index finger across the girl’s soft, full lips, making her fall silent again. Then she grabbed one of the tinies and lifted her up.

***

“No! Let her go!” Marina shrieked when Tanja’s fingers closed around Sandra, who stretched out her arms towards her friend and began to sob uncontrollably as the giantess picked her up.

While Sandra was lifted high into the air above them and Marina broke down in tears as well, desperately and uselessly begging Tanja to spare her, Christina merely felt what amounted to a dull semblance of pain in her chest. Witnessing Aylin being casually swallowed by Jessica as if she had been nothing more than another ingredient to her cocktail had left Christina in a state of utter despair and she had cried so hard that her sclerae were left completely red. With a dead expression in her sunken eyes, she simply looked on as Tanja broke into that chilling, sadistic grin again and then suddenly dangled Sandra over the face of the other giant girl she had been making out with. Christina hadn’t been completely sure what had been going on due to the case being constantly shaken around in between Tanja’s tits, but now she had certainty. Yet again, she would be witness to everyone around her getting eaten alive by callous giants. Was this another of Tanja’s friends? Or was she just a random person Tanja thought to be hot? Given what she knew about her captor’s personality, the latter seemed more likely.

Whoever she was, it didn’t take her long to understand what Tanja was up to. The enormous girl with the curly black hair smiled and then exhaled slowly, obviously aroused. Her warm, moist breath carried up even to the tinies in the box, causing Christina to flinch. Her full lips then parted and she opened wide, stretching out her tongue as she tilted her head back, like a fledgling expecting to be fed by its mother. Knowing what would come next, Christina just closed her eyes, but that didn’t stop her from hearing the gut-wrenching shriek when Tanja let go of Sandra, and the greedy, wet gulp as the other giant girl swallowed her a split second later. Somewhere beside her, Marina let out an uncanny moan of unfettered grief and anguish, and when Christina opened her eyes again, she saw Tanja leaning down over the girl who had eaten Sandra to give her another long, passionate kiss. Seeing Marina collapse into one of the corners of the plastic case and twitching as she continued to cry and hyperventilate, Christina felt the urge to comfort her, but she was too tired and broken to even try and crawl over to her. And so, she felt a little relieved when Ramona got up from her side and scrambled towards Marina, embracing her and trying to calm her down as she had with Christina earlier.

But Tanja was far from done with them. After making out with the other girl for several more minutes, she impatiently snatched up the other two shrunken people in the case who Christina didn’t really know; leaving only her, Ramona, and Marina. Panting heavily, Tanja popped the two screaming little women into her mouth and then leaned over the other girl again, giving her another long, fiery tongue kiss as she lustfully drove her fingers through her curly black hair. Occasionally, Christina could hear the anguished cries and screams of the two shrunken women whenever the two giantesses’ moist lips parted just a little bit, even though they were mostly drowned out by the colossal girls’ soft moaning and gasping. As far as Christina could tell, Tanja and the other girl were slipping the two tinies back and forth between their mouths while they made out, drenching them in their hot, slimy saliva. The image again brought back the horrifying memory of Thomas forever disappearing into Tanja’s gullet, and of very nearly being eaten alive herself by Alessia earlier today. But then, the traumatic pictures before her inner eye disappeared again when Christina heard both girls swallow almost at the same time. She couldn’t tell for sure, but it appeared as if Tanja and the black-haired girl had swallowed one of the tiny women each, though even they probably couldn’t tell who had eaten whom.

“Ahh.” Tanja said with a playful smirk and suggestively licked her lips, while the other girl just kept glaring up at her, her beautiful brown eyes wide with intense desire.

Reaching into the case again, Tanja’s giant fingers zeroed in on Christina. From the corner of her eye, the giant girl’s next prospective victim saw Ramona get up from Marina’s side once more and run back to her, trying to put herself between her and the blonde giantess.

“Leave her alone!” Ramona yelled angrily.

Tanja paused for a moment, her piercing blue eyes showing a flicker of irritation, but then she simply shrugged and flicked Ramona’s tiny body aside like an annoying insect, causing her to smash into one of the walls of the case and collapse with a pained groan. Feeling her own heartbeat rapidly accelerate and starting to crawl backwards, Christina let out a terrified gasp as Tanja’s perfectly manicured fingernails moved around her. Then she found herself pinned between the blonde giantess’ thumb and index finger, and even though Tanja was picking her up gently, she found herself gasping for air due to the sudden pressure on her tiny body. Just a second later, Christina felt the familiar, but still terrifying sensation of being lifted high into the air by a giant being unimaginably stronger and more powerful than her. As she was lifted towards Tanja’s enormous face, she tried to look right into her icy blue eyes, hoping to go out with at least a shred of dignity intact. And even though Christina was breathing heavily and the muscles in her throat were painfully tense, she somehow managed to swallow and fight back her tears. She had to be strong, if only for the sake of Nele, Thomas, and Aylin.

Do it, bitch. She thought to herself, staring at Tanja with fiery hatred. I hope you choke on me.

But Tanja didn’t open her mouth to eat her. Instead, she began to move Christina away from herself again, towards the other girl. This was not what Christina had been expecting and she began to squirm as she looked around, trying to see what exactly she was doing. Deep down below her, she saw the colossal girl with the curly black hair tilt her head back once more and open her mouth expectantly. Seeing her feet dangle above her wide open mouth and looking right down into the stranger’s gullet, Christina braced herself as the girl’s hot breath rose up around her, making it difficult for her to breathe. But then nothing happened, and to make the situation even more confusing, the giant girl who was so eager to eat her seemed confused as well. She closed her mouth again and looked over to Tanja, who just grinned at both of them and then grabbed the other giantess’ hand with her left, leading her up to Christina. While she still didn’t seem to understand what Tanja was doing, she followed along and looked on with wide-eyed curiosity as the blonde dropped Christina into her palm.

***

Letting go of Christina and allowing her to fall into the girl’s soft palm, Tanja glanced over to the case once more. While Marina still lay in one of the corners, trembling and sobbing at the demise of her friend, Ramona had gotten up again and hurried over to one of the case’s transparent walls to see what was happening with Christina. At first, Ramona’s attempt to interfere had annoyed Tanja a bit, but then she remembered that the attachment the sullen redhead had developed for little Chrissie over the last few hours would make what came next all the better. Biting her lower lip, Tanja playfully winked at Ramona, who stared back at her with impotent rage, and then turned back to the girl with the black hair. She too was looking up at her with wide eyes, but her expression was the polar opposite, one of servile awe and blind submission, a bit like that of a puppy. Tanja couldn’t even decide which one she enjoyed more.

She leaned in towards the girl and gently closed her hand around hers, panting a little as she heard the confused and terrified yelp Christina let out in that moment. Leaning her forehead against that of the girl, Tanja went in for another visceral tongue kiss and put her other hand around the back of her partner’s head, feeling her fingers run through her gentle, black curls. While Tanja proceeded to kiss and caress her, she slowly began to move their holding hands down, until she reached the hem of her tight-fitting red dress. The girl gasped softly when she finally realised what Tanja wanted her to do, and vehemently began to kiss her over and over again before slipping her hand between her legs. Tanja too let out a soft moan when the girls hand travelled up along her thighs and finally reached her panties, brushing against the moist, warm slit between her legs. Carefully making sure that she didn’t accidentally drop Christina, the girl gently pulled back Tanja’s underwear and then touched her womanhood with her bare hand, making both of them gasp with intense pleasure. Realising that she could actually hear Christina’s agonised screams and disgusted sobbing even at this distance, Tanja clenched her teeth and clawed her fingers into the black-haired girl’s curls, trying not to have an orgasm on the spot. Then she felt a sudden tickle and flutter inside her vagina as the girl’s fingers pushed Christina’s wriggling little body inside of her and let out a lustful moan. Barely able to keep her arousal contained any longer, Tanja feverishly began to lick and bite the other girl again, almost as if she were trying to eat her as well. Meanwhile, the girl’s lubricated fingers gently began to massage her clitoris while little Christina slipped deeper into her vaginal canal.

Further adding to Tanja’s arousal apart from the mechanical stimulation by the black-haired girl’s fingers and Christina’s desperate squirms deeper inside her vagina were the near insane, high-pitched shrieks of Ramona, who kept hurling profanities at her. Nearly climaxing at that, Tanja managed to just about restrain herself and reached into the case again, eagerly picking up Marina as well before snapping it shut. Then she impatiently lobbed it onto the toilet paper dispenser, causing Ramona to nearly break her neck when she was thrown around inside her plastic prison, now completely alone. Breathing heavily and biting her lower lip again, Tanja then slipped her hand underneath the girl’s dress as well, smirking as she noticed that her soft panties felt quite damp indeed. She then pulled down her partner’s skimpy underwear as well, and touched her warm, wet vagina when she pushed Marina inside, hearing the tiny let out a shrill cry for help before disappearing between the girl’s labia with a moist slurping sound.

Over the next few minutes, the two girls passionately fingered each other. As Tanja suspected, the girl with the black curls wasn’t just as experienced as herself, proving to be a little clumsy and insecure in her movements from time to time. But she still was doing a decent enough job, and the tingle inside her stomach, the tickle inside her vaginal canal, and the fact that she was making Ramona watch were more than enough for her to thoroughly enjoy herself. The other girl, however, was completely overwhelmed with intense sexual pleasure, and it was only due to Tanja artfully dragging things out a bit that she didn’t orgasm right away after having tiny Marina inserted into her womanhood. When she finally came, her sweating body cramped up for a moment and she let out a suppressed cry of sheer ecstasy before slumping down on the toilet seat for a moment, panting heavily. But she merely required a few seconds to catch her breath, and just as Tanja leaned over her and affectionately kissed her head, she suddenly got up with a renewed burst of energy and pushed the blonde against the stall door. This, in turn, caught Tanja off guard for a moment, and before she knew what the girl was up to, the black-haired beauty kneeled down in front of her and slipped her head beneath her dress, playfully touching Tanja’s moist vagina with the tip of her tongue before going down on her for good.

“Holy shit.” She groaned, firmly grabbing the girl’s bushy curls again.

Not only did this girl know how to use her tongue, but Christina also had apparently realised what was going on, as indicated by another distinct flutter deeper inside Tanja’s womanhood. It even felt as if the tiny girl was trying to crawl up even further into her, desperately trying to avoid being slurped up by the greedy mouth below. Glancing back at the toilet paper holder, Tanja saw Ramona’s miniscule silhouette frantically hammering against the walls of the case she was still trapped in, witnessing everything. This proved too much even for her to handle. Letting go of all her self-control, Tanja allowed all the pent-up sexual tension of the last few days to explode into multiple orgasms, not even bothering to stifle the ecstatic groan that now escaped her lips, echoing through the restroom. Then she finally slumped down onto the floor, her boobs moving up and down in her tight cleavage as she leaned against of the stall’s walls and tried to collect herself. The girl next to her had a look of blissful exhaustion on her face.

 “What’s your name?” Tanja asked as she tried to catch her breath.

The girl too panted heavily, swallowing. “Joséphine. But you can call me Josie.”

***

Christina inhaled sharply as Tanja suddenly let go of her and she found herself falling down, only to land on the black-haired girl’s enormous warm palm a split second later. Still not sure what the two giantesses had in mind for her, she rolled her aching body around and looked up, only to see two giant pairs of boobs almost entirely blocking out their faces. The other girl’s chest in particular was moving up and down quite visibly as she panted with sexual excitement, whereas Tanja’s body language was a bit more composed. Then Christina heard a subdued gurgle from the area below the black-haired girl’s left breast, prompting her to stare at her slim belly. It was hidden behind her stylish black dress, but all the tiny in her palm could think of was the vast digestive system behind it, producing these otherworldly groaning and squelching sounds. And that poor Sandra and that other shrunken woman were somewhere in there, being digested alive. Just because Tanja had fed her to the other girl like grapes. But before she could dwell on that thought, the blonde suddenly lowered her hand towards the palm that was still holding Christina and closed the other girl’s fingers around her. The tiny girl instinctively let out a horrified shriek as she felt the hand being lowered down towards the hem of Tanja’s dress, only now realising what the two giantesses were about to do to her.

“No! Don’t you dare do this to me!” Christina screamed as she looked out between the giant girl’s fingers, seeing that they were moving past the hem of Tanja’s dress and back upwards along her bare legs. “Oh my God, stop! Please just stop!” She yelled, starting to sob again.

Desperately trying to scramble away and get off the other girl’s palm, Christina tried to rise to her feet, but the acceleration of the giant hand and the soft, squishy flesh beneath her made that impossible. And so, she could only watch on in impotent terror as the hand approached Tanja’s panties, seeing nothing around her but her tormentor’s athletic thighs and the outline of her taut butt cheeks squeezing against her underwear. Trembling uncontrollably, she began to gag as the girl pulled back the waistband of Tanja’s panties and lowered her inside. She could feel the overpowering warmth and moisture inside the giantess’ underwear on her skin, and even though it was quite dark, there still was some residual light shining in from beneath the giantess’ skirt. Once more feeling hot tears run down her cheeks, Christina simply wailed and shrieked as she looked at Tanja’s clean-shaven crotch, the clean slit widened and moist from arousal. Knowing what was going to happen next, she intuitively inhaled, then the other girl’s fingers sensually touched the blonde’s vagina and Christina could hear them moan with deep pleasure and arousal. Shaking with humiliation, she did her utmost not to exhale again.

Just a few moments later, the shrunken girl was violently thrust forward and squeezed against the glistening pink flesh between Tanja’s labia, vaginal fluid soaking into her tattered black overalls and her hair. Still trying to hold her breath, Christina wriggled and squirmed as she was squeezed against the giantess’ urethra, fearing that she might end up getting sucked into it. But then the giant fingers holding onto her pushed her further along the wet flesh and into another, wider opening below. Aimlessly kicking around and trying to hold onto her slippery and moist surroundings, Christina felt herself being shoved deeper and deeper inside the organic hole, until the other girl finally let go. Then she was pulled inside even more by Tanja’s body, feeling powerful muscles clamp down on her as she was sucked into the vaginal canal.

Feeling her entire body being squeezed together, Christina coughed as she finally breathed in again, inhaling the insufferably humid and hot air inside the giantess’ vagina. Barely able to get enough oxygen into her aching lungs, she kicked and squirmed, desperately trying to give herself a little more breathing room. All around her, she could feel and hear Tanja’s gigantic body, in particular her ecstatic moaning, but also the ominous gurgling of her intestines right above her. This sound in particular was beyond horrifying and made her retch with anxiety again, being a cruel reminder that her boyfriend had passed through those intestines merely 24 hours ago. And now, Thomas was just gone, part of the giant body she too was trapped in.

“Stop.” Christina coughed, unable to produce any more coherent thoughts than the mere wish that it would all just be over soon. “Please… make it… stop.”

For what seemed like an eternity, Christina was just repeatedly squeezed and shaken around over and over again, completely at the mercy of the moaning and panting girl she was inside of. At one point, she heard another loud cry from beyond Tanja’s vast body, figuring that the other girl must have finally had an orgasm. But the hope that this might lead to Tanja pulling her out again was short-lived. Only moments later, the blonde giantess’ entire body seemed to stumble backward a bit, the movement of her legs causing the muscles of the vaginal canal around Christina to constrict even further and nearly break her bones. Groaning with pain as she tried once more to push back the hot, slippery flesh walls, Christina spat out some of the metallic vaginal fluid that had made its way into her mouth, dry heaving once more when she realised what exactly she was tasting. Suddenly, Tanja’s entire body seemingly vibrated a bit when she said something, though Christina was unable to make out what exactly she said.

Not even a second later, she began to hear a loud sucking noise coming from somewhere near the entrance of Tanja’s vagina, and before she could figure out what was going on by herself, Christina felt another surge of hot, moist air blow right into her face. Then another wet, pink bulge of visceral flesh pushed into the tight vaginal canal, the tip of it briefly licking across the shrunken girl’s face. Unlike the vaginal fluid, the slimy goo that now was inadvertently forced into Christina’s mouth smelled and tasted much more like spit, and the realisation that this new organic object was the other girl’s tongue made her jerk back in terror.

“Oh my God, no.” Christina cried, spitting out the other giantess’ saliva. “No, no, no.”

Feeling her heartbeat accelerate as she felt the giant tongue in front of her push even further towards her and lick around the tight, fleshy walls like some kind of alien monster from outer space, Christina tried to back off deeper into Tanja’s vaginal canal. But the muscles around her were just too powerful and kept her pinned firmly in place. And so, all she could do was cry and squirm as the giant tongue licked over her face again and again, hearing Tanja moan and pant as she came closer and closer to climaxing. The organic tunnel she was trapped in seemed to widen the more aroused Tanja got, but unfortunately for Christina, this only meant that she kept slipping closer towards the entrance of the giant girl’s vagina again, no matter how hard she tried to claw her hands into the walls around her. Finally, Tanja’s entire body cramped up and Christina heard a deafening, ecstatic moan. At the same time, she was thrust forward by the pulsating walls, only to fall onto another fleshy surface moments later.

Coughing and frantically spitting out more slimy goo that had been forced into her mouth, the miniaturised girl tried to turn around, only to feel the squishy bumps below her ooze out even more hot fluid. Christina heard a loud slurping noise all around her and saw a brief flash of light as her entire surroundings seemed to move backward, but at this point, she was way too disoriented to make any sense of what was happening. All she was able to make out was that everything around her was still hot, slippery flesh and that she still couldn’t breathe properly, feeling a sickening gust of warm, humid air blow across her trembling body. Then she heard Tanja’s voice again, but something was different about it. She sounded exhausted, breathless, and even a bit surprised, but that wasn’t what was giving Christina this intense sense of dread. And then she realised what was wrong about it. It was coming from the outside.

“N-no, wait.” Christina stammered. “Please, I’m…”

She would never finish her sentence. Realising where she was, Christina frantically tried to pull herself away from the direction the humid gust was coming from. But then the wet, slick surface below her tilted back all of a sudden and she found herself slipping into the looming abyss below her. Once more, she heard an overpoweringly loud, moist gulping sound and felt a painful pop in her ears as the air pressure around her changed. And then she was once more forced into a tight tube of undulating muscles as she was swallowed whole.

***

Still somewhat out of breath, Tanja rose to her feet again and stretched out her hand to help Joséphine up as well, biting her lower lip with some sense of residual arousal as she saw the black-haired girl’s shapely boobs bob up and down in her tight cleavage as she got up.

“I’m Tanja, by the way.” She casually introduced herself as she pulled her underwear back up and adjusted the straps of her red dress again.

“Tanja…” Joséphine repeated to herself. “You are… something else.”

“I guess you could say that.” Tanja said with a self-satisfied smirk and went over to the toilet paper dispenser, snatching the small plastic case with Ramona inside, and opening it. “You’re not half bad yourself, Josie. That was pretty amazing, actually.”

Looking down at little Ramona still hurling profanities at the two girls, Tanja glanced over to Joséphine, who also was a bit preoccupied adjusting her dress and putting her curly black hair in order again. Tanja had messed it up a bit, but somehow that made her look even more cute. It was only now, after she had released all the pent-up sexual tension, that she noticed some more minor details about Joséphine. Unlike preppy Tanja, she had a certain alternative air to her, with her nose piercing, her black nail polish and her more unconventional, stylish black dress. The two made for an odd combination, truly a case of opposites attracting each other.

“I need a smoke.” Joséphine explained, producing a pack of cigarettes from the little handbag she was still carrying around her shoulder. “Wanna go outside?”

“Sure.” Tanja said, looking back and forth between her and the tiny. “Do you want Ramona?”

“Ramona?” Joséphine asked, looking confused. “I think you were enough for now.”

Now it was Tanja’s turn to look puzzled for a couple of moments before she figured out how Joséphine had misunderstood her. “No, I meant her.” She clarified, bursting into laughter, and pointing at the screaming little woman in the plastic case she was holding.

“Oh.” The black-haired girl said, breaking into an amused grin of her own. “Wait… you gave them names?” She then asked, giving Tanja another slightly perplexed look.

“Those are their names.” Tanja replied. “I’ve had them around for a while, and they told me.”

“Huh.” Joséphine said, raising an eyebrow and putting on a pensive expression, as if she had never considered that a possibility before. Then she unlocked the door of the stall and stepped out into the restroom. “I guess that makes sense. So, kinda like pets?”

“I do eat them all eventually.” Tanja clarified. “But my mum didn’t raise me very well; I like to play with my food.” She added coquettishly.

“You’re weirder than you look.” The other girl remarked with a playful sideward glance and an affectionate grin. “I like that. So, who were the ones I ate?”

“I forgot the first one’s name. The second was Sandra.” The blonde explained, grinning too. Now that the ice had been broken, so to speak, Josie was getting more confident around her.

“And the third one?” Joséphine inquired, starting to wash her hands in one of the sinks.

“The thir…” Tanja began, interrupting herself as she suddenly realised that she couldn’t feel Christina moving around inside her vagina anymore. Putting her other hand over her lower abdomen, she concentrated for a moment to see if she was mistaken. But Christina was gone.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Joséphine apologised hectically, her eyes widening as she noticed that Tanja had not been aware of what had happened. “She just kind of slipped out when you came, and I swallowed her. I thought you wanted me to.” She said, putting her left hand on her belly.

For a moment, Tanja just stared at her, baffled. Sure, with Joséphine going down on her like that while Christina had been inside of her vagina, that had been a distinct possibility. But the idea just hadn’t crossed her mind, she had gotten too carried away by her own arousal. Only a few hours ago, she had put up quite an effort to save Chrissie from getting eaten by Alessia, only for her to end up in Josie’s stomach now. Tanja felt angry, not about what had happened to the tiny girl as such, but that she had lost control and that, in a way, Christina had escaped her in the end. After all, Tanja had decided that Chrissie was to be eaten by her.

“I… uh…” Tanja began. “Yeah, don’t worry about it. No problem.” She said unconvincingly, realising that she couldn’t make Josie throw up now just to get Christina out of her stomach.

“I’m really sorry.” Joséphine said again, looking contrite. “I… I’ll buy you a new one?”

An agonised scream from the plastic case in her other hand reminded Tanja that Ramona was still there, wailing and crying for the friends that had been lost to the giant girls.

“Oh, shut up.” Tanja said and picked Ramona up with an irritated look in her icy blue eyes. Then she tossed the shrunken woman into her mouth and instantly swallowed her, ending her gut-wrenching cries with a simple, abrupt gulp.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” Joséphine inquired again, putting her arms around Tanja and giving her a caring hug. “You seem a little upset.”

Feeling the black-haired girl’s warm body against her own, her big breasts and her slim belly gently touching hers as Josie gently embraced her, Tanja felt another flicker of arousal and a tingle in her nether regions again. The thought that Christina and the others were deep inside their stomachs now, being digested while she and her new friend simply continued to enjoy their evening, was getting her worked up again. It still was a shame that she hadn’t gotten to eat Chrissie, but there were many more tinies out there for her to play with. And the more she thought about it, the more she actually enjoyed the idea how utterly humiliating the tiny girl’s demise would be in the end, accidentally swallowed and digested by some girl who had been giving Tanja head in a restroom stall. Christina didn’t even know Joséphine’s name. Grinning at the thought, Tanja moved her hand down to Josie’s soft, shapely butt and gave it a playful squeeze, then she left her embrace and threw the empty little plastic case into the trash.

“As I said, don’t worry about it.” Tanja explained, giving Josie a short kiss on the forehead. “Let’s go outside. And don’t forget about your cigarettes.” She added, pointing to the packet the other girl had placed beside the sink while Tanja also proceeded to wash her hands.

“Oh, thanks!” Joséphine said. “Almost forgot about those.”

The two girls then headed out of the restroom again, briefly passing through the noisy crowd near the bar. Tanja looked around to see if she could see her friends at their table, but they apparently were still somewhere on the dance floor with Marie and the others. At least that meant nobody would be making any comments about her latest conquest, or asking her to introduce Josie to them. She still needed to get to know her first, after all. Having left the bar behind them, they approached a door near the back of the night club that led into a small back yard. There, patrons could get some fresh air or have a smoke without having to leave the club and get past the bouncers again. The yard was a bit dingy and far from quiet, being right next to a train overpass, but still, the cool night air felt pleasant and fresh compared to the hot and stuffy atmosphere inside the night club. Letting out a quiet sigh, Joséphine leaned against one of the graffiti-covered walls of the building and reached into her pack of cigarettes.

“Want one?” She asked, put a cigarette in her mouth, and held the packet over to Tanja.

“Normally not.” The blonde replied. “But yeah, I could use one too right now.” She said and reached into the packet, producing a cigarette and placing it between her lips.

Without saying another word, Joséphine put the packet back in her handbag and pulled out a metal lighter, opening and lighting it at the same time in one elegant movement.

“How do you do that?” Tanja asked, sounding fascinated, and leaned over a bit as Josie lit her cigarette for her. “I tried that a couple of times with my dad’s lighter, but I can’t do it.”

“It takes a bit of practice.” The black-haired girl said with a mischievous grin and lit her own cigarette as well, leaning back against the wall as she exhaled a cloud of smoke into the chilly night air. “So, who was she then? If you don’t mind me asking. The last girl I swallowed.”

Tanja glanced at the area below Joséphine’s left breast. It stood to reason that Christina was still alive and squirming somewhere below that juicy pair of tits, slowly melting into nothing while this beauty digested her. Just like Ramona and the others were swimming around in her own belly, causing a slight tickling sensation whenever they bumped into her stomach walls.

“Her name was Christina.” Tanja answered, coughing a little as she exhaled the smoke in her mouth. One could instantly tell that she wasn’t a smoker, something that made her new friend break into another kind smile. “Picked her up yesterday, she and her boyfriend tried to escape from my friend’s box. Ate her boyfriend, but was planning to keep her around for a bit longer. Until you came along, that is.” She added with a semi-fake pout.

“Ugh, now I feel bad again.” Joséphine said with a pained look on her face and put her hand on her belly once more. Then she let out a gentle burp and took another draw on her cigarette. “Could at least have let her reunite with her boyfriend in the end.”

“Eh, whatever.” Tanja shrugged, also taking another draw on her cigarette. Now that Chrissie was gone and she had accepted the fact, she felt her mind move on to more interesting things. “Say, do you have some kind of foreign background, Josie? If you don’t mind me asking. It’s just that you have sort of a Mediterranean look to you.”

“I’m French.” Joséphine replied, exhaling smoke into the cold air again. “Well, sort of. My dad’s just French-French, but my mum’s French-Algerian. Never been to Algeria though and don’t speak a single word of Arabic, unfortunately. But that’s where those looks come from; I’ve been told I take after my mum a lot.”

“Huh.” Tanja said, trying to suppress a cough again as she drew on her cigarette once more. “You don’t seem to have any French accent, though. When did you come to Germany?”

“Oh, I was just a toddler at the time, my parents moved here for work. So I basically grew up in Germany.” Joséphine explained. “Though we visit the family in France quite often.”

“So, you’re fluent in French as well?” Tanja asked, honestly interested.

“I thought you knew that by now.” Josie replied, smirking and giving her a wink.

Tanja just stared at her for a moment and then started laughing again, with Joséphine joining in just a few seconds later. Tapping her cigarette over the ash tray near the door, she looked at the black-haired girl, starting to feel some more genuine affection for her. Initially, she had thought of her just as yet another sexual conquest, a submissive cutie to have some fun with. But while Josie clearly was the submissive one during sex, she actually did have a cocky side to her as well, something Tanja always appreciated. And she had a sense of humour.

“No, but seriously.” Joséphine continued, flicking some ash into the tray too. “I speak French and German fluently. In fact, I want to go to university next year, become an interpreter.”

“You graduating as well? How old are you?” Tanja asked, drawing on her cigarette.

“Eighteen.” Joséphine replied, also taking a last draw on her cigarette before putting it out in the ash tray and exhaling another cloud of smoke. “You?”

“Same.” The blonde answered and nodded, also proceeding to put out the cigarette while she visibly tried not to cough yet again as she exhaled. “What are you up to now?”

“I gotta go home soon.” Josie said, looking down at her wristwatch for a moment. “Still have some stuff to do over the weekend. Got a presentation next week.” She continued and sighed, getting ready to go back inside again. But she seemed to hesitate, nervously looking at Tanja and at the ground several times. “Say, Tanja…” She began cautiously.

“Huh?” The other girl asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Joséphine inhaled deeply. “I… I’m not very good at this, but… I… I kinda like you. Would you mind keeping in touch? Just like, exchange numbers or something?”

Tanja grinned. “Sure. I’d like that too.”

***

Being swallowed the second time in just a couple of hours, Christina quickly realised that this really was it. This time, she would not be coughed up again at the last moment. This time, she would slip all the way into someone’s stomach, and finally meet the same fate as Thomas, Nele, Aylin, and all the others. This time, she had been eaten for good and would be digested alive, becoming nothing more than food for a stranger. And apparently, the person she would become a part of soon was this girl whose name she didn’t even know. Christina didn’t even know if the black-haired giantess had swallowed her on purpose or accidentally. In any case, it didn’t really matter in the end. The girl’s digestive system wouldn’t make that distinction.

Yet again, all she could think of was trying to breathe while powerful, giant muscles clamped down on her bruised and battered little body, squeezing her further and further downward. To her, it wasn’t all that different from being trapped inside Tanja’s vaginal canal. The only real difference from her perspective was that Christina could hear the black-haired girl’s powerful breathing and her thumping heartbeat much more clearly. Intuitively spreading out her arms and legs to somehow slow her unstoppable descent deeper into the giantess’ body, she felt the hot, slippery flesh against her skin, oozing with saliva and slime. Suddenly, the visceral tube she was sliding through contracted even further, accompanied by a strange vibration shaking Christina to her very bones, and a weird booming noise from somewhere above. It took her a moment to understand that the girl who had eaten her was just saying something, and that the contraction was due to air travelling up the windpipe running parallel to the oesophagus. And the vibration was nothing but the giant girl’s voice, amplified by several orders of magnitude and oscillating through her entire body. Then, from somewhere beyond the vast body around her, Christina could hear Tanja say something as well, muffled and unintelligible to her, who was now entombed beneath layers upon layers of massive bones, muscles, flesh and fat tissue. Judging from the power of the girl’s heartbeat, she probably was somewhere inside her chest.

Picturing herself sliding down somewhere behind the young giantess’ plump breasts, down to her gurgling belly to join the others in a pool of acid and puke, Christina felt another surge of panic rise up in her own body and tried to claw herself into the pulsating flesh around her. But whenever she did seemingly manage to slow her descent even for a little bit, the oesophagus would just contract again with another peristaltic movement that forced her even further down. It could have been her imagination, but along with the oppressively powerful heartbeat thumping in her skull and the mighty breathing noise all around her, Christina believed that she could also hear ominous squelching and gurgling sounds emanating from below her. And the closer she slipped down towards her final destination, the more insufferable the heat and humidity seemed to get. Finally, the organic tunnel sloped to the side a little. This was it.

Bracing herself for her arrival in the girl’s stomach, Christina held her breath, struggling not to break into tears again when she thought about the excruciating pain that awaited her there, and the sheer horror that came with the knowledge that she would be digested. Then her face suddenly touched a tight, sphincter-like muscle, which began to open with a disgusting slurp the moment she came into contact with it. Like some alien orifice from a cosmic horror story, it released a cloud of foetid gasses, instantly causing Christina to heave and convulse. Never before in her life had she ever smelled something so nauseating, a horrific blend of puke, acid and alcohol, with a strange whiff of pineapple and coconut to make the experience feel even more surreal. Then the muscular ring in front of her opened even further and sucked her half-way inside, closing around her hips again and nearly snapping her spine in half.

Christina let out a sharp cry of pain, interrupted only by her retching again as her own empty stomach tried to violently expel a few drops of slime and spit. Nearly losing consciousness from the unbearable pain and the agonising stench, she flailed around helplessly for a couple of moments before the cardia opened up again and released the other half of her body, catapulting her into the vast, churning cave below. Plummeting down through even denser clouds of gas, Christina instinctively held her breath again, feeling the acidic fumes burn on her skin and in her airways. Finally, she splashed into a thick, hot broth that immediately sent an even more intense searing sensation across her entire body, and it was only due to her being completely submerged in the acrid soup that she did not open her mouth to scream in pain. Trying not to panic as well as she could given the circumstances, Christina laboriously turned herself around and swam up again, inhaling the putrid air once she made it to the surface.

“Fuck.” She gasped, feeling her airways flare up with pain as she breathed in the acidic fumes.

Surrounded by perfect darkness and being constantly sloshed around the surface of the ocean of vomit she was drifting in, Christina was left nothing but her sense of hearing to get a sense of her surroundings. Helplessly splashing around in the churning soup while she tried to find something more solid to hold onto and rest her sore muscles, she once again heard the girl’s calm, regular heartbeat and the breathing of her immense lungs high above. But what entirely dominated the soundscape around Christina now was the noisy gurgling and groaning of the giantess’ stomach as it churned and contracted, tossing her around the surface of the digesting broth like a castaway on a stormy ocean. Every now and again, that strange, muffled noise and powerful vibrations would echo through the almighty body surrounding Christina when her eater spoke, though she was never able to make out what exactly the giantess said. This was constantly followed by another, even more distorted voice from somewhere beyond the confines of the black-haired girl’s belly, but Christina still recognised that it was Tanja’s soft, deceptively kind voice. Suddenly, the giantess who had eaten her began walking somewhere, as indicated by deafening booming noises from below and the stomach contents shifting from side to side whenever the girl made another step forward. Christina had already been through a lot at this point, but still she had never before felt as powerless as this, just sloshing around in this chick’s stomach like any other piece of food, waiting to be digested like her friends. It was in this moment that she heard a ghostly moan from somewhere out of the darkness.

“Sandra?” Christina called out hoarsely, her voice nearly drowned out again by the sound of the girl’s stomach gurgling and the two giantesses talking to each other.

“Who’s there?” The voice replied, sounding strangely hollow. Christina shivered. It sounded as if Sandra were already dead, like her ghost talking to her from the beyond.

“It’s me, Christina.” She called back again, doing her utmost to swim across the ceaselessly billowing surface and towards the source of the disembodied voice.

In the end, it took her a couple of attempts, with her getting repeatedly caught in surprisingly powerful currents created by the peristaltic contractions of the stomach walls. But finally, she managed to reach Sandra, who seemed to be barely holding onto some kind of chunk of semi-digested food. Christina had no idea what it was, except for something the giantess must have had eaten for dinner, but it didn’t matter anyway. All that mattered was that Sandra wouldn’t be completely alone in her last few moments. Carefully putting her arm around the sobbing and coughing person in the dark, Christina surmised that it wouldn’t be much longer. She wasn’t able to tell for sure, since there was no light whatsoever in the stomach, but judging from what she felt with her hand, Sandra was in a very bad state indeed.

“Ssshh, I’m here now. Sshh.” Christina tried to comfort the crying woman as best she could. In a way, it also helped her to distract herself from the horror she was living through.

“Christina?” Sandra asked again, her croaky voice barely audible against the backdrop of the giantess who had eaten them speaking with Tanja. “Is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me.” Christina repeated, flinching as she felt a sharp pain shoot through her legs.

She knew that the stomach acid was literally eating away at her submerged lower body, but there was nothing she could do about it. The chunk of disintegrating food they were holding onto was on the verge of breaking apart as it was anyway, and Christina didn’t want to risk it falling on top of them if she attempted to climb onto it. For a moment, she just kept her arm wrapped around Sandra’s dying body. She could feel that the other woman’s skin was already starting to peel off her body, and that her own skin too was starting to blister and crack.

“Christina…” Sandra asked again, spitting out some kind of pulpy, metallic-smelling liquid.

“Save your strength.” Christina said anxiously, realising that Sandra was coughing up blood.

“Whe…” The other miniaturised woman began, only for her voice to be drowned out by yet another sickening gargling noise as she vomited more pulpy blood. “Where are we?”

She’s not even really there anymore. Christina thought to herself. Probably better that way.

“You’re not feeling well.” She then explained somewhat truthfully, her voice cracking as she felt tears pool in her eyes. “Try to sleep. It will all be over soon.”

“Where’s Marina?” Sandra asked again, her breath rattling ominously as she tried to breathe.

“I don’t know.” Christina replied truthfully.

“Did Tanja eat us?” Her friend asked, sounding delirious.

“No.” Christina replied, again truthfully, but deliberately omitting the fact that they were just inside the stomach of someone else. “No, she didn’t.” She repeated, feeling nothing but pure hate and rage as she heard the blonde’s voice from outside the black-haired girl’s belly again.

“Did…” Sandra began again, but suddenly the entire body of the giantess shifted once more, throwing the chunk of food they were holding onto against one of the slimy stomach walls.

Far above, Christina could hear their eater say something, then the giant girl apparently began to walk somewhere again, her stomach contents being forcefully rocked back and forth as she moved her legs and gently swayed her hips. All of a sudden, the electronic dance music of the night club, which Christina had only been fleetingly aware of as a subdued bass distinct from the giantess’ heartbeat, became much louder, reaching almost the same volume as that of the girl’s gurgling and squelching digestive tract. All around, she could now hear muffled voices of young people enjoying themselves, another painful reminder that life simply went on while she and Sandra were slowly being digested by a complete stranger. For a brief moment, her thoughts drifted to Aylin, whose corpse was probably somewhere at the bottom of Jessica’s stomach by now, never to be seen again. And by the time these giant girls woke up tomorrow, everyone Christina had been with merely hours ago would be no more than nutrients floating through their bloodstreams and digestive sludge being pumped through their guts.

“Wha…” The other shrunken woman said again, tensing up with fear as she desperately tried to hold onto their squishy life raft so that she wouldn’t get shaken off by the booming steps.

“I’ve got you.” Christina said, holding onto her even more firmly while also trying not to get shaken off the chunk of food. “Don’t worry, I’ve got you.”

After a few more moments, the muffled noises of the night club became more subdued again, though without disappearing entirely. Almost at the same time, the body of the girl slumped backward just a little, as if she were leaning against something. It wasn’t a particularly strong movement, but it went in a different direction than Christina had expected, pulling the chunk of food and the two shrunken women back towards the middle of the stomach. Letting out a surprised yelp, Sandra slipped off and down between Christina’s arms, making another short gargling sound as she disappeared into the bubbling stew of puke, acid, and piña colada.

“Sandra?” Christina asked flatly, dumbfounded by how fast and sudden it all had happened. “Sandra?!” She then repeated, her voice flaring up with panic. “Sandra!!”

Frantically reaching into the billowing soup again and again, Christina tried to get a hold of the other miniaturised woman, but her hands didn’t find anything to hold onto. She began to shake with rage as she heard the voices of the two giantesses again, still talking to each other in a completely calm and relaxed tone, as if nothing noteworthy was happening in their stomachs right now. And for some reason, she felt even more fury towards Tanja than the girl who was in the process of digesting her. Without Tanja, none of this would have happened. Sure, the black-haired girl had eaten Sandra and the other woman, and swallowing her probably also hadn’t been an accident. But in the end, all of this still was Tanja’s doing, her sick idea.

“Fuck you!” Christina cried out into the darkness, not caring that nobody was able to hear her, and that her voice was being completely drowned out by the black-haired girl talking again.

Finally giving up on the hope that she would somehow pull Sandra out of the churning ocean, she turned back around towards the melting chunk of food, weeping openly and letting the tears flow down her itching face. Now that she was all alone again, Christina decided to take her chances and carefully pulled herself up onto the soggy bolus, nearly sinking into the mushy surface as she turned onto her back and then slowly sat up. For a couple of moments, she just continued to sob and cry, hearing nothing but the squelching noises of the girl’s vast digestive tract and the two giantesses talking with each other. Then she felt a contraction go through the stomach walls, squeezing the gurgling chyme together and causing a series of bubbles to rise to the surface. Almost as if Sandra’s spirit was leaving the ocean in which she had died, a gust of acrid air rose up towards the cardia and forced its way up the black-haired girl’s oesophagus, exiting her vast body as nothing more than a belch. To Christina, however, the dainty burp still sounded like an approaching thunderstorm, accompanied by a menacing quiver shaking the organic cavern. She sobbed again. Yet another one of her friends was dead, and it was only a matter of time until it was her turn now.

“Sandra… I’m sorry.” She said in a hollow voice, leaning back against the squishy surface of the piece of food she was drifting on. All of a sudden, she realised just how tired she was.

Struggling to pump oxygen through her swollen, blistered airways and into her burning lungs, Christina closed her eyes for a moment, even though it made no difference whatsoever in the utter darkness that surrounded her. She tried to ignore the voices of the two giant girls as best she could, focussing instead on her eater’s peaceful heartbeat. There was something strangely calming about the sound, even though it was part of the body she was buried in. But at this point, with nothing to see and nothing else to hear than the sounds of the girl’s vast organism, it almost felt like Christina already was a part of her. She even caught herself wondering who she was. What was her name? Would she ever learn who Christina had been? Probably not.

Just another couple of moments later, Christina’s near-delirious musings were interrupted by a strange tremor going through the stomach, accompanied by deafeningly loud laughter from above. Laughter. These callous bitches were enjoying themselves. Tanja didn’t even seem to give a fuck that the other girl had eaten Christina in the end. Not that she would really have expected her to, but she was still a little bit surprised that Tanja hadn’t shown the same kind of narcissistic possessiveness she had exhibited when Alessia had tried to eat her earlier today.

But despite the almost painful flicker of loathing she still felt in the pit of her stomach when thinking about these girls, Christina was too exhausted at this point. Her entire skin felt like it was on fire, blistering and gradually peeling off her body, flaring up with particularly intense pain in the cracks that were forming all over. Judging from the bushels that stuck to her hands when she subconsciously tried to wipe some chunks of the girl’s vomit out of her hair, Christina’s hair was falling out as well, and now that she was leaning back a little, she also noticed the metallic taste and smell of warm blood in her nose and mouth. Still struggling to get some precious oxygen into her lungs, she spat out a mouthful of blood, feeling it run down her chin and drip onto her chest as she laboriously inhaled again. This produced the same rattle Sandra had made earlier, and Christina knew that it came from blood pooling in her already swollen and scorched airways. Oddly enough, though, the pain was a bit weaker than it had been just a few minutes earlier, possibly from her nerve endings having been partially destroyed by the acid by now. So this was what being digested alive felt like; searing pain beyond description, slowly followed by numbness. Had Thomas suffered this much as well? She hoped not.

Christina listened to the booming voices for a few more moments, then the girl who had eaten her suddenly started moving again, causing the entire contents of her stomach to shift and get tossed back and forth once more. Instinctively trying to hold onto the chunk of food, the tiny girl inhaled sharply as she was tossed across the roaring ocean of puke and acid again, nearly being swept away by waves of the putrid broth. Christina shrieked in pain as the warm liquid splashed across her wounds, causing them to flare up with such excruciating pain that she hoped she would finally pass out. But somehow, her broken body continued to cling onto life, sending another wave of adrenaline through her that made her scramble even further up the spongy mass. At the back of her mind, she was aware that all this was pointless, that she was only prolonging the inevitable, but her survival instincts were stronger than all reason, determined to make her fight back against the body of the giant girl as long as possible.

“Oh God!” Christina shrieked as the bolus smashed against one of the stomach walls, nearly throwing her into the sea of acid below. “Please, just make it stop!”

Finally, her pleas were answered. With one of the next booming steps the giantess made, the chunk of food Christina was clinging to was carried away on a tidal wave of stomach juices. Moments later, it smashed against another wave coming from the opposite direction, creating a vortex that greedily sucked Christina and her disintegrating raft beneath the surface. Before she could even figure out what was going on, she found herself deep below the surface of the churning ocean again, unable to figure out where to swim. For a couple of moments, she tried to swim in a randomly chosen direction, but then her aching muscles began to spasm from the lack of air, and she was forced to open her mouth to inhale. Instead of oxygen, all that entered her airways was hot, thick puke and acid, the rancid stench alone being so overpowering that Christina’s skull felt like it was going to burst. Feeling the vile blend of acid and vomit force itself into her orifices, the shrunken girl began to shake and convulse uncontrollably, feeling how she was starting to lose control over her bodily functions. For another few seconds, she kicked and squirmed, trying to scream as more and more chyme flooded into her dying body, she felt a tingling sensation spread from her extremities into every corner of her being. A few more moments after that, the incredible pain burning throughout her body finally disappeared, and she felt a strange sense of calm and numbness rapidly beginning to cloud her mind.

Knowing that this was the end, Christina closed her eyes, inhaled one more time and accepted her fate, her last thoughts being of Thomas. Then her heart stopped beating and her last sense of self evaporated into the void surrounding her, her body being nothing more than a lifeless husk before it even reached the ground of the stomach. Deep below, the giant girl’s intestines rumbled contentedly as they pushed part of her thoroughly digested lunch further down its way along the dark, winding labyrinth which Christina’s corpse would soon enter as well.

***

Having exchanged phone numbers with Tanja as well as giving her another passionate kiss at the exit, Joséphine stepped into the cool night again, shivering just a bit as she zipped up the jacket she thankfully had brought along with her. She didn’t live too far away from the night club, in a downtown apartment with her parents, but still, the evenings were a lot chillier than merely a week ago. At the moment, Joséphine came here almost every Friday evening or on the weekend, given that the club had a reputation for being frequented by many LGBTQ and straight people alike. But so far, she had only ever made out with a couple of girls, and most of the time, she had in fact been busy warding off the advances of hetero guys, almost giving up on coming here entirely. Josie was happy that she had given it another shot. That had been the best sex she had had in several months, and she was quite excited that Tanja had agreed to exchange numbers with her. At first, she had thought her to just be another one of those rich preppy girls that also visited the club a lot, with more money and confidence than brains or personality. But Tanja had not just turned out to be a bombshell, but also a real domme with a distinctly kinky side. Joséphine never even had thought of using Vortex tinies like that before.

Her mind briefly shifting to her stomach contents sloshing around in her belly as she walked down the street, Josie thought of the shrunken girls inside her gut again. She did still feet a bit guilty about eating Christina, as it had clearly upset Tanja. But then again, she couldn’t have known that she had developed such an odd attachment to a tiny, and even after she had asked, Tanja hadn’t really given her an explanation as to who Christina had been. Wondering if she, Sandra, or even that other girl were still alive in her stomach, as she could feel nothing more than an occasional weak tickle beneath her left breast, Joséphine crossed the main road at a green traffic light along with some other pedestrians. It was just when she had gotten to the other side, walking down the sidewalk a little further, that she suddenly felt yet another slight tingle in her lower body, deep inside her vagina. Josie gasped a little.

Oh dear. She thought to herself. I totally forgot about you.

Again, she felt a bit embarrassed and even cruel, realising that another tiny woman was still somewhere inside her womanhood, but there wasn’t really much she could do at the moment. The whole thing with Christina had made her completely forget about her, and she hadn’t felt her since then either. Maybe she had passed out and just woken up again.

“Shit.” Joséphine muttered to herself, awkwardly trying to walk normally while the shrunken woman inside her vagina started moving around even more, making her feel aroused again.

To make things worse, her intestines let out a loud rumbling noise at this moment, most likely scaring the tiny trapped deep inside her loins. Flinching a little as another wave of lust rushed through her body all of a sudden, Joséphine flashed an embarrassed smile at a pedestrian who gave her a slightly concerned look, rolling her eyes in disbelief once he had passed by. Since she was unable to do anything about the little one wriggling around down there, Josie simply tried to pull herself together as best she could. Then she continued to walk the remainder of the way home, only stopping every so often and leaning against a house wall for a couple of moments when the squirming sensation inside her got all too strong. To her dismay, it was during one of these pauses that a girl around her age walking by stopped next to Joséphine, raising an eyebrow and looking up and down at her with a worried look on her face.

“Are you okay?” The girl asked, glancing at the hand Josie had placed on her lower belly.

“Yeah, yeah.” She replied with a wave of her other hand, smiling awkwardly. “Cramps.”

“Oh, I feel that.” The other girl said with a pained, empathetic frown. “Do you… want me to call a taxi for you or something?” She asked, looking as if she were at a bit of a loss.

“Nah, it’s okay.” Joséphine said. “I live just around a corner. Almost there.”

“Oh, okay. Take care.” The girl said and nodded politely as she turned around to walk on.

“You too. And thanks.” Josie said, turning around as well before continuing down the road.

After another few minutes of clumsily walking down the street, she finally reached the front door of the apartment building she lived in with her family, pulling her keys out of her handbag and fumbling around a bit to unlock the door. Joséphine cursed beneath her breath as her stomach started to noisily glorp and gurgle and as well, apparently going into full digestion mode. This made the tiny woman in her vagina panic even more, so that Josie decided to just take the elevator up instead of taking the stairs, even though she was a bit claustrophobic.

When she stepped out of the elevator again and walked the few remaining steps to the flat she lived in, she prayed that her parents weren’t awake anymore and wouldn’t start some kind of conversation with her, given that she really had to take care of this situation first. Opening the door and finding that all the lights were off, Joséphine breathed a sigh of relief and then went straight to the small bathroom next to her room, turning on the light inside and then locking the door behind her. Then she quickly pulled her panties down and gently reached into herself. Josie let out a gasp as she closed her fingers around the wriggling little person and slowly lifted her out, also pulling up her underpants again with her other hand. She frowned a little at the sight of the woman, all soaked in fluid and coughing as she tried to get her bearings. It did not take long for her to start hurling insults at Joséphine.

“You! You fucking bitch!” She yelled, sounding completely hysterical. “You fucking ate my friend! You ate Sandra!” The tiny shrieked over and over again, as if she was having a fit.

Joséphine gave her a pained, even slightly apologetic look. She didn’t normally talk to tinies, and while she did like to eat a box of them every now and then, she did feel just a bit guilty about the unnecessary ordeal she had put this one through. Playing along with Tanja’s games had been fun, but she didn’t feel any intrinsic motivation to torture the little ones either.

“Look, I’m really sorry about that. I got carried away a little back there.” Joséphine explained, giving the wriggling, slime-covered tiny another contrite look. “I shouldn’t ha…”

Unfortunately, her attempt at an apology was rendered somewhat ineffective by another loud gurgle from her belly, followed by a surge of air and digestive gasses rising up through her oesophagus. Josie’s eyes widened as she realised what was coming, but she raised her other hand up to her mouth a bit too late, allowing a satisfied burp to escape from the depths of her stomach. The tiny woman she had been dangling in front of her face was nearly blown away by the gust of hot air, smelling faintly of stomach acid, alcohol, and cigarette smoke. As the tiny started to cough and retch again, Joséphine’s face ran red with embarrassment.

“Oh my God, I didn’t wan…”

“Fuck you!” The shrunken woman interrupted her, bursting into another fit of rage. “You just gonna eat my friend and act like you’re sorry about it?”

“Well, I didn’t know she was your friend.” Joséphine said compunctiously, rolling her eyes in exasperation when her guts produced another ill-timed gurgle. ‘Was’ indeed. She thought.

“So, what are you waiting for? Go fucking eat me too then!” The tiny barked resentfully.

Josie frowned again. She hadn’t really thought about how she wanted to dispose of this little one yet. Before she had gotten back home, she had imagined she would just flush her down the toilet and be done with her, but then the tiny had started talking to her, and made her feel bad about herself again. Remembering that the other girl her rumbling stomach was digesting just now had already been deprived of being reunited with her boyfriend, Joséphine imagined that she at least owed this one to be reunited with her friend. Not that she believed that there was too much left of the shrinkies at this point, given the ruckus inside her belly.

“Okay. Sorry again, it’s really nothing personal.” She said and opened her mouth, tossing the tiny inside without further ado.

“Wait! Stop! I didn…” The shrunken women screamed all of a sudden.

However, Joséphine wanted to avoid even more of a scene and was really getting tired now, so she simply pushed the squirming tiny towards the back of her mouth with her tongue and then swallowed her with a quick gulp. For another second or two, she felt her slide down her throat, then the sensation disappeared behind her ample breasts. It seemed that she went down without putting up much of a fight, the feeling of her kicking and squirming briefly becoming a bit more apparent again as she slipped through Josie’s cardia and splashed into her stomach. This was somewhat unexpected when one considered her earlier combative behaviour.

Well, I guess she was just well-lubricated. Joséphine thought to herself with a sheepish grin.

Then she stretched herself and yawned, unlocking the bathroom door again and quietly going to her room. Having slowly closed the door behind her so that she didn’t wake anyone up, she turned on the little lamp on her nightstand and then got undressed, her stomach contents still audibly sloshing around inside of her as she slipped into a pair of light pyjamas. Yawning yet again, Joséphine let herself fall onto her bed and placed her hand on her bare midriff, absent-mindedly playing around with her belly button piercing for a few moments while listening to the visceral glorping sounds. Why was her tummy so upset today? Was it the alcohol? Or the excitement? A mixture of both? Whatever it was, it was giving her gas, as evidenced by Josie letting out another wet burp that made her blush a bit again, even though she was all alone.

“Oof.” She muttered to herself, smacking her lips as she pulled the blanket up to her neck and snuggled her face against her soft pillow. “Pardon me.”

For a few more minutes, she just lay in bed with her eyes closed, drifting in and out of a light sleep. At one point, she briefly considered writing a message to Tanja telling her that she was home by now, but then she remembered that her smartphone was still in her handbag, and she couldn’t be bothered to get up again. It probably would be better anyway to hold off texting her until the next morning, since she didn’t want to come across as too obsessed with her either. She could get a bit carried away with these sorts of things, and she wasn’t even too sure how serious Tanja was about it. It could have just been a one-time encounter, but Joséphine really did hope that they would still get to know each other a little bit better. Feeling flustered again as she recalled the events of the evening, Joséphine yawned once more and then slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking of Tanja and her stunningly beautiful, perfect body.

***

After Joséphine had left, Tanja had returned to the table, feeling just a bit lost at what she was supposed to do next. She wasn’t able to spend any more time with Josie, all the tinies she had brought along for the evening had been eaten, and somehow, she wasn’t really in the mood to dance with the others either now. While she had come to the conclusion that losing Chrissie was an acceptable price to pay for getting to know Josie, she was feeling moody now, which wasn’t fun at all. Somewhere at the back of her mind, Tanja was aware that she was annoyed that she couldn’t hang out with Joséphine and get to know her a bit better this evening, but it was an uncomfortable thought, one that made her feel dependent and even a little vulnerable. And so, unable to get what she really wanted right here and right now, she decided to fill the feeling of emptiness inside of her with more drinks. By the time her friends started coming back to the table, she had already downed another three cocktails all on her own.

“Hey you!” Jessica said cheerfully, dropping into her chair again. It looked like she had been enjoying herself quite a bit on the dance floor after all. “Where have you been all this…” She began, interrupting herself as she noticed that her friend wasn’t all there. “Tanja?”

“Huh?” The blonde began, the normally sharp expression in her icy blue eyes replaced by a hazy, unfocussed blur. “Whaddya mean, where have I… tch…” She babbled, stifling a belch.

“Tanja? Are those yours?” Jessica asked, her eyes widening as she saw the empty glasses.

“So what?” Tanja shot back petulantly, her speech audibly slurred. “You can’t tell me what…”

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked with furrowed brows, completely ignoring Tanja’s whining as she got up again to walk over and put her arms around her.

“What’s going on?” Asked Alessia, who had just come back to the table too, closely followed by Lisa. They looked exhausted from dancing, and Lisa also appeared a little tipsy herself.

“I think she’s had a bit too much to drink again.” Jessica explained caringly, nodding towards the three empty cocktail glasses on the table and giving Tanja another hug.

“I did not!” Tanja protested, her slurred speech proving otherwise.

“Right.” Alessia sighed. “Wait here, I’m gonna get some water.” She then said, giving Tanja a reassuring pat on the shoulder. “Hang in there.”

“What’s the matter, sweetie?” Lisa asked as she sat down, grabbing Tanja’s hand and looking genuinely concerned about her friend. “We were wondering where you went.”

“You guys worry waaaay too much.” Tanja babbled. “I had a great evening, you know. And I’m feeling just fi…” She began, interrupting herself as she suddenly leaned over the table.

Jessica and Lisa jerked back a little, fearing for just a moment that Tanja was going to throw up right onto the table. But instead, the blonde just let out a ripping, raucous burp. Thankfully, the loud electronic music still drowned out the sound, so that only a couple of patrons in the immediate vicinity darted the girls some disapproving looks. Still, the mishap was enough for Jessica to run red with shame, looking around the table with an apologetic look in her eyes while Lisa buried her face in her hands, barely able to contain her giggling.

“Jesus Christ, Tanja!” Jessica moaned. “Was that really necessa…”

“Huh?” Tanja said, sounding surprised, and apparently not listening. “Ramona? Is that you?”

“What? What are you talking abou…” Jessica began again, following Tanja’s gaze.

It was only then that she noticed a shrunken woman lying in a puddle of spit on the table. She was a Vortex tiny, undoubtedly one of those that Tanja had brought along for the evening, but her black overalls were all torn up, and soaked with spit and slime. As far as Jessica could tell, her skin also was strangely pink and distorted in places, almost as if parts of it had molten. It was particularly evident in her face, which looked more like that of a zombie than a human being. Jessica surmised that she had been burped up again by Tanja in this semi-digested state, and she was kind of glad that the woman was too small to make out any details. But what did make her feel somewhat sick to her stomach was that the tiny was still moving.

“Oh, for the love of…” Jessica exclaimed, feeling profoundly uncomfortable all of a sudden. Lisa too had stopped laughing, looking slightly pale.

“Ramona?” Tanja asked again, picking up the tiny and lifting her up to take a closer look at her. Then she burst into a fit of laughter. “What the fuck happened to your face?”

Jessica cringed. “Here, let me throw that away for you.” She said, reaching for a napkin.

“No.” Tanja said childishly, putting her hands around tiny Ramona, who had started to make some quite unsettling rattling noises as she tried to breathe again. “She’s mine.” She insisted, fighting off some of Jessica’s attempts to grab the half-dead shrunken woman with the napkin before defiantly stuffing her in between her large breasts again.

For a moment, Ramona’s squirming legs continued to stick out between Tanja’s bulging tits, aimlessly kicking around before the tiny slipped in deeper, disappearing completely into the blonde’s ample cleavage and out of Jessica’s reach. Deciding to let Tanja have her way again and not make even more of a fuss about this little incident, Jessica sat down in her chair and put the napkin back on the table, darting her inebriated friend a disapproving look. It was just then that Alessia came back with four glasses of water, putting them down on the table.

“I wasn’t sure if you guys wanted some water as well.” She explained, looking at Jessica and Lisa. She immediately picked up that something had happened. “Did I miss something?”

“Well, uh… yeah, you don’t wanna know.” Lisa said flatly, clearing her throat before taking a glass of water from Alessia and downing almost its entire content in one gulp.

“Oookay.” Alessia said cautiously, her deep brown eyes wandering over to Jessica and giving her a curious look as she handed her a glass of water as well. Jessica simply shook her head.

“Let’s just say Tanja’s had enough alcohol for today.” She finally said.

Seeing that she wasn’t going to get a straight answer out of them, Alessia just shrugged and ostentatiously placed the remaining two glasses of water in front of Tanja, giving her another pat on the shoulder. “Drink up, Tanja. I don’t want any, and you need to stay hydrated.”

“Maybe.” Tanja mumbled to herself, picking up one of the glasses and starting to drink.

Sitting down again as well, Alessia quietly yawned and casually glanced at her wristwatch. It was getting late, and with all of them obviously growing tired, and Tanja drunk out of her mind once more, it was probably better to get going.

“I’m getting tired.” She then said. “Should we call it a night soon?”

“Yeah, I agree.” Jessica yawned. “My feet are killing me anyway.”

“Fine by me.” Lisa said with a shrug while she checked some messages on her phone.

Alessia then looked over at Tanja, who was unenthusiastically sucking at her glass of water. “You think you can walk?” She then asked, only half joking.

“Yeah, yeah.” The drunk girl replied with a dismissive wave of her hand, trying to get up.

“Drink your water first.” Jessica insisted. “Both glasses.”

“Ugh.” Tanja grunted, rolling her eyes. “Fiiine.”

While she reluctantly chugged the remaining water, the other three girls rose to their feet and got ready to leave. Once Tanja had finished the second glass as well, she too carefully got up, waving her hand in refusal when Jessica walked around the table again to assist her.

“Really, it’s okay, Jessi. I can walk.” She said, still sounding inebriated, but less antagonistic and perhaps even a bit rueful. Then she yawned. “Just gimme a moment.”

Standing up straight, she gave herself a couple of moments to get her bearings, then she and her friends slowly headed towards the exit. Since Alessia wanted to avoid getting into another conversation with Marie, who was still putting herself at the centre of attention on the dance floor, they took a slight detour through the crowds, until they finally reached the main doors and stepped outside again. Tanja still wasn’t particularly secure on her feet, and so Jessica put her arms around her again and supported her for the rest of the short walk to the car, despite her drunk friend’s repeated insistence that she was okay. Opening the passenger door for her, Jessica helped her sit down and then took a seat in the back of the car along with Lisa, giving Tanja another sisterlike pat on the back as she buckled in.

“Almost there.” She said reassuringly.

“I’m tiiired.” Tanja babbled again, her head slumping to the side as she nearly fell asleep.

“Just don’t throw up in my car.” Alessia remarked jokingly as she started the motor.

Once they had driven off and headed towards the suburbs again, the girls continued chatting and laughing for a while, but now that they had left the club, all of them began to realise how tired they were, and so the conversation wasn’t just as lively as on their way in. This also was partially due to the fact that Tanja didn’t really partake in it at all, dozing off every now and then, and then suddenly waking up with a surprised grunt again. She didn’t even really seem to register when Alessia dropped off Jessica and Lisa at their front doors, and neither of them really wanted to wake her up again either. And so, Tanja seemed a little bit startled when the car came to a halt in her family home’s driveway and Alessia pulled the handbrake.

“Huh? What? Are we there?” Tanja asked.

“Yup, this is you.” Alessia said, giving her a thoughtful look. “Want me to come in with you for a moment or do you think you’ll manage?” She asked.

“Eh, nah.” Her friend replied, unbuckling and letting out a big yawn that allowed Alessia to look right into the back of her gaping throat for a moment. “I’m a big girl, after all.” She then added with just a hint of self-deprecation.

“Right.” Alessia smiled. “Good night. Sleep well.”

“Night.” Tanja said, stepping out of the car and adjusting her dress. “And thanks for driving.”

“Don’t mention it.” Alessia replied with a kind wink and then turned the engine on again.

“See ya!” Tanja said, waving her goodbye as she reversed out of the driveway.

For a few moments, Tanja looked on and kept waving while Alessia drove her car down the quiet residential street, finally disappearing around the corner of the next intersection. Then she turned around and went towards the front door, still reeling, though not just as visibly as back at the club. Letting out a sigh, she unlocked the front door and stepped into the hallway, slipping out of her elegant shoes and heading upstairs to her room. Getting up the stairs was a bit of a balancing act, but in the end, she got to the top without falling over and went into her room, yawning again as she closed the door behind her and turned on the lights.

“Ugh.” She said to herself, squinting at the sudden brightness. “Glare.”

Then she began to slip out of her dress, casually throwing it over her revolving chair for now. Just when she took off her bra, with her taut, shapely breasts nearly bursting out of their tight constraints, she suddenly noticed something fall down from in between them, catching it with a knee-jerk movement of her right hand before it fell onto the floor. When she lifted it up to her face again to inspect it, she remembered that it was Ramona. The shrunken woman was barely moving and her breathing sounded hoarse and laboured, but she was still alive.

“Whoopsie.” Tanja said, giving the shrunken woman in her palm an almost apologetic look. “Nearly dropped you there.”

Ramona simply continued to wheeze and cough, either unwilling or unable to respond.

“What a night, huh?” Tanja continued in a conversational tone as she walked over to the box on her desk, smirking to herself just a bit when she saw the shrunken people inside suddenly awake to the sight of the half-naked giantess approaching, frantically scrambling to their feet.

“Don’t worry, guys.” Tanja giggled as she removed the lid and gave her bare belly a pat. “I’m not hungry, so you’re safe for now.” Then she turned her attention back to Ramona, who was still struggling to even stay conscious. “Night, Ramona. Hope you’re still in one piece when you wake up.” She added, snorting with laughter, and dropped her inside.

Then she put the lid on the box again and turned around, taking off her underpants as well as she dropped herself onto her bed with another relaxed sigh. Tanja noticed that the sudden movement was making her head spin and that she was even feeling a bit queasy now, so she decided against getting up again to put on some pyjamas, instead just snuggling up beneath her soft, warm blanket. She smacked her lips and rolled around for a few more moments to find the most comfortable position for herself, and then she finally drifted off to sleep.

***

Across town, in the depths of Joséphine’s stomach near her pyloric antrum, the peristalsis and acid had reduced what was left of Christina’s dead body to a twisted mass of flesh, muscles, tendons and bones by now. This mangled lump was suddenly broken apart into even smaller pieces as the giant body surrounding it turned around in its sleep, only to be violently sucked through the pylorus and into Josie’s duodenum a few minutes later. This was accompanied by a visceral gurgling noise that could even have been heard outside of the girl’s stomach, only that she was fast asleep at this point, gently snoring into her warm pillow a little.

Meanwhile, the disembodied chunks that once had been Christina were squeezed further into Joséphine’s duodenum along with more liquefied globs of chyme, slowly being mixed with more digestive enzymes and bile being secreted from the girl’s gall bladder and pancreas. Far too late for the devoured shrinkies, whose remains were already a bit further down Josie’s intestines at this point, the yellowish bile gradually began to lower the acidity of the chyme, preparing it for the next stage of digestion. While Christina’s remains gently floated along the curvature of the duodenum, another loud glorp from the pylorus announced the arrival of yet another load of chyme from the stomach. This forced the mass of sludge that contained most of her torn corpse even deeper into Joséphine’s gut, while the thick soup now being squeezed in through the pyloric sphincter contained a slightly more unusual piece of food: Due to Josie swallowing her so much later, Marina had been caught in the process of the stomach already emptying itself, and only spent a relatively short amount of time in the churning sack before being sucked into her intestines alive. Unfortunately for her, the duodenum was an even more hostile environment than Joséphine’s stomach, like a long, winding underwater cave that was filled with acidic chyme, and completely devoid of breathable air and oxygen.

Desperately kicking around as she tried to hold her breath, Marina was mercilessly squeezed along the slick walls of the duodenum for a few moments before another intestinal movement sucked her even deeper into the fleshy tunnel. There, she too was finally forced to breathe in, instantly inhaling hot chyme and bile that quickly squeezed into every corner of her tiny body, suffocating her within just a few agonising moments. For another minute or two, her lifeless corpse simply drifted through the darkness, frozen in the position she had died in. Then it was suddenly swept away by another contraction of the intestinal muscles, accompanied by a wet groan of Joséphine’s uncaring digestive tract as it sent her on to the next part of her journey.

Christina’s flesh and bones had already made its way into the jejunum at this point, aimlessly drifting through the undulating tube like pieces of flotsam. Had she or any of the others still been alive at this point, and if there had been some kind of source of light to illuminate this organic labyrinth behind Joséphine’s pierced belly button, it would have provided for quite an impressive sight indeed. Her small intestine was a seemingly endless, ever-winding tunnel, its walls lined with strange projections that smoothly billowed in the musky broth being pumped through them. Already, the first parts of Christina’s disintegrating body that had been broken down sufficiently were being sucked up by these villi, which served to extract nutrients from the chyme and divert them into Joséphine’s bloodstream, so that her body could use them for itself. Over the course of the next few hours, while the girl that had eaten her simply slept on and turned around in her sleep every now and again, most of Christina’s body would end up being fully absorbed, becoming nothing more than a part of Joséphine. Just like Thomas had become a part of Tanja the night before, nourishing her young and healthy body.

The water that earlier had made up most of Christina’s body, down to the very tears she had cried, would now simply serve to keep Joséphine’s vast organism hydrated, becoming part of her blood, her sweat, her urine, and several other bodily fluids. The protein which the giant girl’s digestive system extracted from Christina’s remains, on the other hand, would become part of her muscles. And those parts of the shrunken girl which were broken down further into lipids and carbohydrates would end up being integrated into the soft fat tissue on Josie’s body, in particular her breasts and her shapely butt cheeks, but also her belly, her hips and her thighs. Even Christina’s bones eventually began to break down as they floated further and further along the gurgling depths, gradually turning into powdery clouds that too were swiftly slurped up by the villi, the calcium gained from them serving to reinforce Joséphine’s bones and strengthen her pearly white teeth. By the time the tinies’ digested remains passed through the girl’s ileum, very little remained of them except for some paltry, bleached bone fragments, strands of hair, and miniscule finger- and toenails that could not be further broken apart by Joséphine’s body due to the high amounts of indigestible keratin they contained.

Marina’s body, which had entered the girl’s intestines relatively intact, had also been stripped down during the hours of its journey through the jejunum and the ileum, the mechanical forces inside Joséphine’s gut being strong enough to peel most of her flesh off her skeleton by the time it reached the ileocecal valve. There, it was violently slurped through the entrance to the large intestine, and splashed into a brown pool of goop resting at the bottom of the caecum, a pouch at the beginning of the giant girl’s large intestine. This mass of largely digested chyme which had been stripped of most of its nutrients also contained what little was left of Sandra, Christina and the other woman. And just moments later, another muscular contraction began to squeeze it along further, up Joséphine’s ascending colon. As it slid along the large intestine, the chunk containing the remains of the shrunken women was drained of fluids, having turned into a mushy log by the time it was squeezed through the girl’s transverse colon. There, it passed right underneath Joséphine’s empty stomach as it let out a first hungry growl during the early morning hours, a sound the sleeping giantess didn’t take any note of.

Finally, reaching the last part of its journey through the digestive system, the faecal tomb of the shrinkies travelled along another bend and slipped down Joséphine’s descending colon, landing on top of another chunk of warm, soft shit. Coming to rest in the lowest bend of the sigmoid colon, the remains of the four digested tinies were further pressed together as more faecal matter came sliding down the colon, forming an increasingly solid turd. All the while, Joséphine rolled around in her bed during the early morning, shaking them around in their foul-smelling grave. This was followed by a blast of hot air and residual digestive gases being forced along the intestinal walls just a little bit later, making its way past the log of shit the dead tinies were encased in, and exiting through Joséphine’s anus as a quiet fart.

***

Joséphine woke up about half an hour later, feeling the first warm beams of sunlight tickle in her nose and tiredly rolling around onto her belly with a soft groan as she realised that it was still quite early in the morning. She dozed for another few minutes, until a loud gurgle from her empty stomach reminded her that she hadn’t eaten anything since the early evening of the previous day, before heading out to the night club. That excluded the tiny women she had swallowed, but Joséphine hadn’t considered those to be a proper meal, and therefore already forgotten about them. Turning onto her back and stretching herself, Josie yawned and then slowly sat up in her bed. Since she felt a bit thirsty, she reached for the glass of water on her nightstand and drank a few gulps, feeling the cold water rehydrate her slightly dry mouth and then travel down her oesophagus into her stomach. However, this only seemed to activate her digestive tract, causing her stomach to let out another pushy groan and her gut to gurgle noisily. Already able to feel some bubbles of air move through her intestines again, Joséphine put the glass back on the table and rose to her feet, letting the excess gas leave her body as another subdued fart. This also made her become aware of the slight pressure in her lower abdomen, and for just a moment, she was undecided which bodily urge of hers she was going to address first. But then she decided that it would be better to go to the toilet first, so that she could enjoy her breakfast in peace. Now that she was awake and up on her feet, Joséphine also noticed that her bladder was feeling quite heavy as well, easing her decision even more.

Covering her mouth as she let out a hearty yawn, Josie went over to her handbag and grabbed her phone first, then she shuffled out of her room, digging her bare toes into the pleasantly warm carpet. Then she went over into the little bathroom next to her room again, locking the door behind her and pulling down her underwear and her pyjama pants as she rested her soft butt cheeks on the toilet seat. First taking care of the pressure on her bladder by releasing a jet of hot urine into the porcelain bowl, Joséphine sighed and unlocked her phone, checking on her social media profiles for a few more moments. Once she was done urinating, she relaxed the muscles in her lower abdomen, allowing for her sphincter to open and another fart to escape from between her buttocks. Then she pushed a little, allowing for a large, soft turd to slip out of her rectum and land in the water below with a gentle splash.

But Joséphine felt that her bowels still hadn’t completely emptied yet, and grunted quietly as she clenched the muscles in her abdomen again, pushing out another, somewhat denser log. It was this turd that contained the mortal remains of the shrunken women. But while the others now were nothing more than tiny white specks littered across the soft log, Marina’s skeleton was still fairly intact and would have been visible to anyone who would have looked. Tragically, nobody did. Now feeling relieved at having emptied her bladder and released the end products of her digestive process from her bowels, Joséphine rose to her feet again and began to clean herself. Along with some more shit, she also wiped some tiny bone fragments and hair that once had been part of Christina off her anus, then she casually threw the used toilet paper into the porcelain bowl as well, covering up the turds floating at its bottom. Then, with one casual movement, she pressed the flush button, bringing the shrunken women’s funeral to a sudden conclusion as they were sucked down into the municipal sewers.

Joséphine, meanwhile, was left completely unaffected and even unaware of what she had just done, having confined the deaths of the tiny women inside her belly to just a minor, insignificant memory stored somewhere in the furthest recesses of her brain. Just like that of all the other shrunken people she had already eaten before. Cheerfully singing to herself, she pulled her panties and her pyjama trousers up again, simply letting go and allowing the firm elastic waistband to snap around her hips. This caused her curvy butt cheeks, in which the digested remains of Christina and the others were now entombed forever, to wobble slightly, and they continued to jiggle up and down for a little more as Joséphine went over to the sink to wash her hands with some hot water and soap. Ignoring another pushy growl from her stomach, the girl first proceeded to brush and floss her teeth, then she looked at herself in the mirror for a moment to unruffle her curly black hair a little. It didn’t really work out as she had hoped, but since it was the weekend and she wasn’t going out, Joséphine decided to just let it be.

Feeling in a strangely good mood despite having a lot of studying and preparations to do over the next two days, she started humming to herself again and unlocked the bathroom door. She then stepped out and into the hallway, heading over to the kitchen to make some breakfast for herself. Joséphine didn’t bother to check if her parents were there; both of them were doctors at the local university hospital and worked a lot of early shifts, especially on Saturdays, so it was rare for her to run into them in the morning. But she had a good relationship with them, especially with her mother, who was one of the attendings at the hospital’s emergency unit.

As she entered the kitchen, Joséphine looked around the cupboards for a moment, undecided about what she wanted to have for breakfast. But when she found herself lost for choice again, another wet gurgle from inside her bare belly prompted her to simply grab a breakfast cereal from the shelf. Taking some fresh milk out of the refrigerator and pouring herself a bowl, she sat down at the kitchen table and turned on the television. For a few moments, Joséphine just sat there in silence, eating her breakfast, and listening to the weather forecast. All pointed to it just being another boring autumn weekend; overcast, with some rainfall here and there, and temperatures around ten degrees. Josie swallowed the mouthful of cereal and sighed. At least nothing would be distracting her from getting some stuff done over the weekend.

Then her phone vibrated, a single message appearing on the screen. It was from Tanja.

Hey you. Remember me?

 


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2022.