- Text Size +

Up in this nest, Nate gained a better perspective of everything. A single step for Amy would have taken him a minute to cross. Her footfalls resonated such that he could hear a deep thud which then rocked his body as her tread caused her chest to jiggle, tossing him about and threatening him with the possibility of falling into the chasm below. As much as he craved for that event, Nate did not want to make Amy panic. Slipping between her breasts, as enticing and alluring as it seemed, might upset her or cause undue worry. To be granted this honour, nestled on her chest made him feel as though he was on top of the world. He had never before seen just how tall and monolithic everything was. It gave him a greater sense of both how small he was and just how big all the women in this world are. Things that were mundane or even beyond the notice of a giant were gargantuan to him. The house-sized box he had dwelled in for several nights only came up to Amy’s shin, that bathtub like bottle cap tossed aside like scrap, they were so far away it looked like a blur to his eyes. When they had entered the cramped kitchen and Amy had begun scouring through her cupboards, the ill-kept state of her apartment reminded him of the squalor of his box. Nate could not help but wonder why this immaculately dressed and statuesque beauty that could only be found in the recesses of the deepest lurid dreams lived amidst so much muck. Yet, despite all the filth around them, to his mind it made Amy appear more pure, unmarred by the dirt and grime that invaded her abode. 


Her search bore fruit, happening upon the last pack of instant ramen tucked away in the deepest recesses of her cabinets From another cupboard, Amy procured a pan and then filled it with water, planting it on the stovetop and firing up the burner. She brought the water to a rolling boil and poured in the conents. Nate watched in silence, enthralled by the sight of such culinary mastery. The cheap noodles and broth brought an aroma of umami that caused him to salivate and his stomach to roar in anticipation of the coming feast. Confined in her cleavage, Nate could only imagine what lavish dish Amy was serving him. Back within her bedroom, she sat down by her desk, placed the bowl and extracted Nate. Rather than have him tucked away on her chest, Amy had placed him on her breast, thinking it would be easier to try and give him food this way. Dredging up some of the noodles into a spoon, she brought it to Nate, who had already been licking his lips in ravenous excitement. 


To Nate, a spoonful looked as wide as a pool, its steaming heat almost causing him to sweat. Yet, the pangs forced him to take a sip, scalding the roof of his mouth. Though the noodles he took a bit out of were long and thick, forcing him to chew and chew, he slurped up the chicken flavoured broth as it warmed his soul. One sip led to another as he filled his gut. Amy scooped out another bit of noodle and tore into a small morsel for him and placed it on the edge of the spoon. Though a thin sliver between her fingers, its size more than equalled Nate’s height. Taking a sip and then biting into the noodle, Nate took full advantage of the miniature banquet, gorging himself upon the cuisine to make up for all the days he had been starving. A lull in his ferocious appetite, Nate backed off from the spoon, sighing in order to get some relief from how full he felt. 


“Are you full?” Amy asked, “There is more than enough for the both of us.”


Nate rubbed his stomach, groaning over how much he had in just a few seconds. When he spoke, his words were slow and cumbersome, “Indeed, thank you for sharing this with me, but you should look to feeding yourself, ma’am.” 


Amy refused to believe what she was hearing. Nate looked as though he was wasting away, yet his concern was with her and if he had left enough for her. When she tried to give him another spoonful, he threw his hand up to signal he had finished. Nate had only taken a slight amount of broth and a single broken up strip of noodle for him to feel satiated, but to him it had felt as though he had revelled in a feast fit for a king, never having experienced such flavours and smells from instant ramen before. Stale bread and cold water were once the delicacies he knew, and to taste such exotic wonders brought with it a sense of worry, questioning if Amy could afford this expense in feeding him something so flavourful. Yet all that food made him yawn and grow lethargic, wanting to fall asleep atop her chest. It felt as though he floated on a cloud, the softness of the pillow beneath him tempting him to rest as he sat cross-legged but swaying from one side to the next to next, attempting to stave off sleep. The rhythmic rise of Amy’s chest as her breath brought with a sensation like a gentle rocking, only furthering his want of sleep. Warmed up and full, Nate drooped forward and shut his eyes.


Wary of disturbing him, Amy pushed aside the bowl, leaving the ramen for now. A buzz hummed out from her bag. Tilting to her side, pulling her bag and then taking out her phone, a barrage of messages came in all from one person. Naomi had been spamming text after text to her, asking where Amy was or what she was doing, and more importantly, why she had not been invited to join. With Nate still fast asleep, Amy unlocked her mobile and texted her friend back.


“You dodging lectures?” Naomi’s recent message read. 


“Something came up.” Amy typed back.


“Like what?”


Snapping a picture of Nate resting on her chest, Amy sent the evidence to Naomi. Only after she sent the picture did she realise how odd it must have been to give her a shot of a tiny sleeping on her breast.  


At lightning speed, she shot back a reply, “WTF You got a tiny?” 


Somehow ignoring the fact that Amy had sent her a full view of her chest, Naomi whooshed out another message almost instantly “Can I come over? I have to see him!” 


Naomi asked, but Amy knew that was a formality. She never took no for an answer, but Amy at the least admired the fact that she had the courtesy of announcing that she would round her apartment. The university was a good walk away, but she would no doubt be lazy and grab a cab over, expensive as it was in the city. Yet her appearance might cause issues. Nate was still apprehensive, and it had taken some scandalous coaxing to let his guard down. Naomi however, could be a bit more bombastic and energetic. If Nate had trouble with people reaching for him, then her friend could create more problems. Amy examined him and sighed. He looked so peaceful, restful and calm, like whatever troubles he had before were becoming a distant harrowing memory and could relax, but she wondered if Naomi would disturb that in all her excitement.  


A knock came on the door. It had been almost ten minutes since they texted and Naomi was already on her doorstep. Amy thought she must have teleported over from university or flew over here at Mach speed. Though tinies were a rarity, Naomi must have defied all the laws of physics to hasten herself just to catch an in-person glimpse of him. The thudding stirred Nate, groaning as he awoke from his second nap. He rubbed his eyes, groggy and swaying like he wished to fall back and get a full night's rest. Yet, the tiny stood up, ruffling his hair and affixing his rags, straightening out his back and sticking out his chest. Nate glanced over to Amy, who looked to be concerned. 


“Do we have guests ma’am?” He inquired. 


Amy huffed and rolled her eyes, “Just the one, unfortunately.”


“Very well,” Nate, saddened by the notion he would have to be separated from Amy, fighting off the welling depression, brought on by the thought of leaving her side, “Allow me to depart from your presence whilst you entertain your guest.”


“Well…” She drummed her forehead as her leg started to bounce, “She’s here to see you.”


“M-Me?!” Nate sputtered out as he took a step back, so astounded by the thought. “Why would your guest wish to visit me?” 


The puffed-up pose sunk as his nerves got a hold of him, battling against his fear whilst trying to appear courageous and receptive to Amy’s friend, as much as the terrible thought of being the focus of an unknown giant made him feel. 


Not having the heart to tell him that this was all her fault, Amy went about instilling him with that fortitude by saying “Hmm~ who wouldn’t want to see you?”


His cheeks aglow, Amy picked him up, but much to her surprise, Nate did not flinch. Perhaps he had been taken so off guard by the comment, he did not have the time to react. Maybe it was a sign of growing trust, and he was learning to steel himself. Amy was not sure for certain, but for Nate his nerves still raged against him to tremble at her approach, but deep breaths and the knowledge that she did not seek to harm or abuse him made him relax. She moved him onto her shoulder, letting him perch there. As much as Amy wanted to keep him on her chest, it would have been an odd sight to answer the door and have a tiny wedged into her cleavage whilst greeting her friend. Knowing Naomi, she might take it a step further if Amy had already taken some salacious steps with Nate. Keeping such thoughts in mind, she picked herself out from her chair and went to answer the door as the knocking raged into an aggressive battering.


The door swung open and a joyous shrill voice boomed, “Hiya Amy!”


A scruffy copper-skinned giant stood in the doorway. Naomi, a head above Amy in height, loomed over her, bearing a wide grin. Clothed in an unironed white shit and plaid skirt, her short black frilly hair made it appear as if she had just rolled out of bed, yet her sharp elegant features gave her a majesty that outshone the ragged state she was in. Her shirt sleeves had been rolled back, revealing toned athletic muscles with her forearms and biceps looking as if they were carved from rock, such were their brawny definition. Shimmering green eyes sparkled under the dim light of the dying bulb in Amy’s hallway. Naomi's mouth dropped in stunned amazement as she saw Nate. Her eyes and her grin widened as she tried to cover her mouth to hide her shock.


“Ahhh!” Naomi squealed, bouncing on the spot as if she were performing a jig, “He’s so cute!”


Amy lifted her shoulder slightly, giving Nate an important nudge to speak up. He glanced down at the floor, unsure of himself as the words hinged within his throat. When he saw Amy’s gentle smile, his gaze became stern and focused, giving her a nod before looking at Naomi.


“A pleasure to make your acquaintance ma’am.” Nate stood and then bowed in polite deference.


If Naomi’s squeal went any higher, it have been able to pierce eardrums and deafen anyone listening. 


“Oh look at you!” she gasped, unable to control herself, “Such a lovely little charmer!”


Naomi went to grab ahold of Nate. A wave of terror stuck Nate as he saw her hand zooming towards him, but then, Amy, faster than light, grabbed a hold of Naomi’s wrist, gripping tight almost as if she were trying to shatter bone. Amy focused on Naomi’s eyes, boring deep into her soul, staring straight into her with a gaze that could chill the sun. Naomi let out a nervous chuckle in an attempt to diffuse the situation, never having seen Amy before transform into this haunting visage.


“What’s wrong Amy?” Naomi asked sheepishly. 


“You did not ask him if he wanted to be picked up,” Amy stated with all the bluntness of a hammer blow as she let go of Naomi’s wrist, now covered with blood-red marks.


“Oh… my bad.” She rubbed her wrist to ease the pain and then offered her hand to him, “Would it be okay if I carried you?” 


He quivered, then closed his eyes and huffed, returning Naomi’s smile with his own, “I would have no such qualms with that ma’am.” 


Naomi then grabbed a gentle hold of Nate, astonished at how light he felt. She deposited him into her palm and said “Where are my manners! I’m Naomi, and what is your name, my little guy?”


“I am Nate, serv-” He paused for a moment, glanced over his shoulder and then corrected himself, “Resident of Amy’s house.”


Amy’s heart pumped so hard she thought it would burst from her chest, as hearing such a sentence overwhelmed her with giddiness. Naomi went through similar motions, rubbing his cheek and stroking his head. Where before he seemed hesitant and fearful, Nate laughed as the giantess tended to him by rubbing his cheek. Closing the door behind them, Amy led them into her bedroom. The duo sat on the bed as Naomi kept on petting Nate, unable to stop herself for even a moment. 


“I need to go to the bathroom to freshen up a bit,” Amy said as she smiled. Raging fury boiled within her. Watching her friend play and tease her tiny made her want to scream. She needed that break just to calm herself down and maintain her demeanour. 


“Nate, can you keep a close eye on her for me? I’ll be back in a second.”


“Erm…” He looked up at the light bronze titaness, “Yes ma’am.”


“Don't you worry Amy,” Naomi winked, “He’s in good hands!”


As she left the room and heard the bathroom door shut, Naomi pounced at the opportunity. An onslaught of luscious love came in the form of a hail of wet slobbery kisses. Pinned against the back of her palm, Nate had her lips come hurtling towards him, a sea of red poured over him, slathering him with her saliva in an almost feral attack. She pressed her lips deep into him then stuck out her tongue to lick him up and down, going seamlessly from a kiss to licking him until his rags were sodden and his hair slicked wet. The only bout of respite would come when Naomi needed to take a second break, her lustful huffs blowing against Nate like a hot and humid storm. When she had first laid her eyes on Nate, the gorgeous little tiny resting on Amy’s breast, Naomi had felt a primal urge spring up within her. To see him in person, this polite gentleman no bigger than two or even three inches tall, she had been intoxicated by the thought. Something so small and so cute, why should it be just Amy’s to partake in? Feeling his body writhe against her lips, the sensation of overwhelming him with her kisses and seeing his eyes roll into the back of his hand, Naomi had to indulge herself. It might be her only chance to.


Conscious that Amy would waltz in during the middle of their session, she had to take a moment to pause and regain control. As much as she wished to continue and take it one step further with him as she felt her nipples harden at all the scandalous thoughts and possibilities she would do to Nate, this was not the place. Even now, she had taken a risk but it had been more than worth it. Like tasting the forbidden fruit, Naomi had her first bite but craved for more. It took every iota of willpower not to stuff him into her bra or down her panties. She wanted to have him resting on her abs, riding between her buttcheeks, sitting on her head, or rammed down her cleavage, anywhere she could stuff him, anywhere that he could crawl or climb across. Her thoughts bared on mania, wishing to have this gorgeous tiny explore her body, to give him all the affection in the world that she could offer. 


“God,” Naomi whispered, licking her lips, “Why did Amy have to find you?”


“Wha…” Nate, still dazed and covered with so much red lipstick it formed a thick coat on him, tried to speak. His mind was swirling and processing the blissful rapture he had just endured.


“Such a handsome devil. The things I would do to you if I had the time…” She wetted a finger and carefully cleared off her markings on Nate.


“When we get some alone time again, I’m going to have you roaming across some big hills,” Naomi unbuttoned the top of her shirt, revealing to Nate what appeared to him as two gargantuan copper mountains tucked up in a ruby coloured silken bra, giving him a sultry wink and a small peck on his forehead. Cupping a breast, enticing him to dive into her cleavage, she giggled as Nate tried to straighten himself up.


Buttoning up her shirt,  Naomi jeered him in a playful tone, “The option is always there~” 


Coming back into the room, fluffing and fixing her hair, Amy saw Naomi nuzzling the tiny by her cheek, causing her some concern.


“Is she being too rough with you Nate?” Amy questioned as she sat on the bed next to Naomi.


“Not at all ma’am,” Having two giants towering over you and being their sole focus did unnerve him, “Miss Naomi has been most courteous.”


“But I am somewhat exhausted,” he continued, “The… stresses of the day have taken their toll. If at all possible, I wish to have some time to recuperate properly.”


A half-truth. The whirlwind of a day had indeed sapped him of energy. Being subject to the loving desires of two giants in the span of a few hours had filled him with a longing for more, but his body ached from all their attentions. How he had endured it all was a question he did not have the answer to. All he could taste now was Naomi’s lipstick and breathe in the scented perfume of Amy. He wanted to clean himself up, but knowing what the giants would do, they would probably try to join him. At least with the sleep, they could leave him to their own devices for a while. 


“Will you be okay by yourself Nate?” Amy asked anxiously. She wanted to give him the option of sleeping on top of her like a bed, but her friend would no doubt protest and make the tiny choose between which giantess he wanted to rest on.


“Please do not worry yourself, ma’am,” he bowed before them both, “Though I have asked much, I wish to be at full strength to attend to both you and your guest in a more proper fashion.”


Both the giantesses frowned and nodded. Naomi, saddened to depart from him, gave him a farewell kiss and left him on the pillow to rest. The women stared down at him longingly as he rolled onto his side, yawned and fell back to sleep for a more solid bout of sleep. Sighing to themselves, Naomi and Amy wished they could cuddle up next to him. Then, they glared at one another with contempt.