- Text Size +

(Story 2 – Ganyu and Mona)

Damage: Gentle Sleeper and Prideful Researcher

Height: 20 cm, 10 cm

 

“It may take some time to repair things properly. If I’m not careful, the adjustments will affect you, the owner, like before.”

 

“Then take your time. I’d rather not get smaller than I already am.”

 

How long does it take to fix a teapot? That was an honestly good question. When the teapot is an Adeptus Treasure that can create a sub-dimensional space, a bit of glue or plaster wasn’t going to solve the issue. The damage to the Serenitea Pot was not a crack but rather a wearing out of the intricate markings that created the portable home in the first place.

 

Because of a little wear-and-tear damaging those markings, he was currently no taller than 20 cm inside his portable home. After having already dealt with a swimsuit-clad deaconess who had overstayed her welcome, the Traveler concluded that being inside was safer than outside. He chose to safely wait out Tubby’s repairs indoors until he could get back to normal size.

 

However, he didn’t realize there were other people already inside at the time.

 

“?! … Ganyu?”

 

After getting Tubby to open the door for him to go inside, he was greeted by a dark, curvaceous mass.

 

“…Zzzzz…”

 

 “Right at the entrance, huh?”

 

Sleeping on the floor atop the entrance rug was a blue haired, horned woman in a dark bodysuit. Though she was curled up, the arrangement of the shelves at the entrance made it so that her entire body blocked his way further in. At his present height of 20 cm, the shrunken Traveler was taller than one of the woman’s legs was thick, but not both. Her waist was wider than he was tall. The sleeping woman had become a wall he needed to overcome.

 

“She didn’t even make it to a bed.”

 

The Traveler had been worried about the overworking half-Adeptus because she often fell asleep without concern for her surroundings. He had made her promise to use the teapot if she had to so that she wouldn’t sleep anywhere dangerous. He was glad she was following up on her promise, but he had hoped she would properly use the bedroom.

 

“Ganyu! Wake up!” he tried his best to get past Ganyu, but there was no space between her and the towering shelves that blocked his way. He was doing his best not to touch the half-Adeptus’s legs, but climbing over her exposed rear was starting to look like the only option to get past her. He could easily grip onto the black, skin-tight fabric…

 

But before he did, another voice caught his attention.

 

“Nnggggh~~~!”

 

The sound of someone stretching was accompanied by distant footsteps. The impact of those footsteps started to get heavier and heavier as the source waked out to the entrance.

 

Yawn!

 

“I can’t believe I fell asleep reading those star maps. I lost track of time… Well, it isn’t as if it’s simple to tell time in this sub-space properly.”

 

He recognized the voice’s owner by her voice before her slender shadow approached, revealing her enormous, distinct hat. Another woman wearing form-fitting clothes, it was the other person who he said could stay in his abode if she had trouble with rent.

 

“Mona? Hey Mo-” He tried to call out to the woman but was pre-empted by Ganyu stirring. His voice was covered up by the sound of the Qixing secretary waking up.

 

“… Hmmm?” Ganyu stirred from her slumber. As she sat up, her shadow fell over the 20 cm Traveler who was looking up at her building-sized back. She obscured Mona’s view of him, so the conversation between the two began without Mona’s notice of his presence.

 

“Good morning?” the Hydro vision holder was more than a little confused at the half-Adeptus’s presence. “Are you okay? Why in the world were you sleeping on the floor?”

 

“… Hm? Oh, good morning…,” the drowsy woman rubbed the sand out of her eyes. “The rug was so soft… I guess I dozed off… Zzzz…”

 

It was clear that Ganyu was drifting back into her dreams.

 

“H-Hey! At least make it to a bed!” Mona was concerned.

 

Her shout snapped the qilin girl awake just enough for her to respond. “Huh? My apologies. I was up working for so long that I suppose my body decided I needed to take a rest.”

 

“So you came here to sleep? All the more reason to get to an actual bed.”

 

“Yes, I know… The Traveler was worried… about how I tend fall asleep without concern of my surroundings… so I promised I’d use this place if I needed a rest while out in the fie…ld… Zzzzzz…”

 

“… And back to sleep she goes… She must have been working hard. I wish I could sleep so soundly. My star maps and column…”

 

Considering her workload, it wasn’t surprising for even a half-Adeptus to be tired. Ganyu dozing off while standing was something he had seen before. Right now, she was dozing off while sitting upright.

 

Sitting upright meant that she was no longer blocking the entranceway with her body, so the blond Traveler took the opportunity to walk out from behind her. If Mona saw him, the astrologist would certainly understand his current predicament.

 

“Let’s at least grab a pillow and blanket for you.”

 

The young astrologer woman, however, was making great strides to the armoire at the opposite end of the room. Every step of her long legs was at least 8 times greater than any step his 20 cm tall body could make. He was shorter than her knees, so his dash out into the open only succeeded in getting him around Ganyu…

 

… which, wasn’t the best place to be.

 

“Zzzz… Mmm…”

 

“Huh? Wha-”

 

Pomf!

 

Before he could react, Ganyu’s body leaned too far onto one side. She fell to the floor like a falling tree, bowling him over with a weight that made Stonehide Lawachurls seem like Anemo slimes.

 

“Mffph!” The impact was heavy but at the same time soft. The miniscule traveler found him barely able to move under the half-Adeptus’s weight. He could hardly see because his face was being pressed into the dark fabric of Ganyu’s clothing. Specifically, his head and arms had been pinned by the qilin woman’s chest. Only his legs were able to kick freely, but they flailed helplessly trying to get the sleepy Ganyu’s attention.

 

“…Hnngh~ Zzzzzz… ”

 

It didn’t seem like the sleepy secretary even felt his squirming. This was not good for the Traveler as he was quickly running out of air while buried beneath the woman’s breast. He was more than thankful when Ganyu began to turn in her sleep again, but he was also taken by surprise at how his miniscule body was being dragged along with her bosom as she turned to the side.

 

“Mggft!” he still couldn’t talk or move. Ganyu’s hand had replaced the floor he had been pinned against. He struggled and squirmed, but the half-Adeptus’ hand was more immovable than Geo-construct.

 

“Hm…? What’s this?”

 

It was Mona’s voice. She had returned and spotted him in Ganyu’s hand. She got close enough to inspect that her face was literally 2 centimeters away from him.

 

“O-Oh my. Is that a doll of who I think it is?” Mona took a step back in flustered surprise. “I’ve never seen someone hug a toy of someone I know before.”

 

“Mghff!” the Traveler’s head and torso were shoved further into the pillow-y cushions that were Ganyu’s breasts. Blood left his head, however, as he found his entire body was being pulled upwards.

 

“… Hmm? What…?” the still sleepy Ganyu stirred awake again due to Mona’s voice. She once again sat up, holding him against her bosom in a daze. She still hadn’t realized that he was literally in the hand.

 

“I’ve heard of the Archon in Inazuma having memorabilia in her likeness,” Mona remarked with both curiosity and interest. “He’s been getting way too popular lately if there are products like these on the market…”

 

Ganyu didn’t resist Mona reaching her hand toward her chest. The astrologist’s hand covered his head with ease as she uprooted him from Ganyu’s hold like she would pull a carrot out of the ground. Rather than a vegetable though, he was being treated more like a rag doll with how limp his body felt being held up by Mona’s fierce grip.

 

“Where did you purchase one of these dolls?” she asked Ganyu in a tone that was trying its best to hide the fact that she wanted one for herself.

 

“Mgk!” To the little Traveler’s dismay, he felt several painful jabs against his navel that he couldn’t see because Mona’s clenched fist held his head tight. She moved to hold him with both hands, but her fingers started poking at him, inspecting him.

 

“… Did I have one of those?” Ganyu tilted her head confused. “I don’t think Keqing gave it to me. She has a Rex Lapis collection, not one of the Traveler…”

 

“It’s really well made… The clothes especially…”

 

“Nnggh!”

 

Mona was embarrassingly thorough with inspecting the tiny Traveler ‘doll’ she held. His attempts to resist Mona’s fingers as they investigated his clothes, arms, and legs seemed to go unfelt as just two of her gloved fingers could hold any of his limbs in place. His 20 cm body felt brittle as Mona’s fingers, normally thin and dainty but now as mighty as stone pillars, pinched him everywhere - his arms, his feet, and even under his shirt.

 

“Mgff… I’m …not… a… doll!” He had expended all of his stamina to struggle and it was to no avail. Mona thought that his flailing was simply caused by her prodding. With few other options left, the shrunken adventurer let his teeth do the talking.

 

Chomp!

 

“Owch!” Mona winced. She reflexively opened her palm, dropping him. “What was-”

 

The Hydro Vision wielder drifted off because, before her very eyes, she saw the ‘doll’ of the Traveler open up his Wind Glider to slow his fall before landing right between her feet. It wasn’t a figurine. It was alive.

 

Vhrm…

 

That wasn’t the only thing she witnessed, however. It was subtle, but there was a slight tremble – one that was weaker than what she had felt rocking the sub-space home earlier. At the same time, the 20 cm Traveler’s body seemed to get smaller and smaller as he descended.

 

“Guh… That Mona… Ganyu’s definitely the safer one to approach,” Though his fall was longer than it should have been, the Traveler, himself, did not realize this as he descended. It was only when he landed and turned his head that he realized the world around him had grown in scale again. “Huh? Don’t tell me. Again?”

 

Now standing at only 10 cm tall, he wasn’t even half the size of Mona’s foot. He could hide under the heel of her shoe with ease. Having lost half of his height, everything around him doubled in size and expanded even further than he could have expected. Though he wasn’t as intimidated earlier, he realized his body was now shaking. At this size, staring up at the astrologist whose height would put the statues in Mondstadt and Inazuma to shame, he physically recognized the difference in strength and weight between the two of them.

 

He reflexively started backing away, having changed his mind about getting the two’s attention one minute too late. His retreat did not go unnoticed by the observant Mona. “Hey! Where are you-”

 

To make sure the weird phenomenon she had seen wouldn’t escape in front of her eyes, the dark haired woman swiftly raised her foot and aimed down at the miniscule Traveler she could barely see from above.

 

Whaaaaam!

 

“Gwargh!” the Traveler’s squeaks were drowned out by the thud of Mona’s shoe hitting both the floor and him.

 

“I got it? Him?” Mona was actually surprised. She had expected him to be able to evade her like insects normally would. Sadly, the Traveler’s stride and speed had diminished that much along with his strength. He was pinned to the ground by the mountainous weight and pressure of the astrologer’s foot. “Uwah… Disgusting. It feels like I’m stepping on a bug…”

 

“What did you get?” the restrained Traveler heard Ganyu ask.

 

“I’m not sure…” Mona wanted to properly confirm before she answered. She bent down. The shrunken blond realized at that moment that the woman wasn’t even putting her full weight on him yet because even more force painfully pressed down on him. The air had already been knocked out of him before so he couldn’t even let out his voice as Mona’s hand came for the second time that day. This time, however, with his height cut in half once again, the entirety of his body could be held in Mona’s palm with only his head peeking out.

 

The sudden acceleration upwards made the shrunken Traveler’s stomach churn. He regained his senses when Mona opened up her fist. He found himself in the middle of the expansive gloved palm and looking at a face many times his own size.

 

“This… You’re not some toy. You’re the actual Traveler, aren’t you?” the hydromancer realized. She would’ve pinched herself to check if she was dreaming, but instead of herself, she pinched him instead. Her index finger and thumb squeezed his head and locked him in place. “How in the stars did you end up in this state?”

 

He would have answered properly if Mona wasn’t holding him so tightly. Mona’s habit of getting into whatever she was researching was becoming his dismay. Eyes as large as his head stared right through him, watching his every move.

 

Yaaawn!

 

“I believe that shaking earlier were this space’s parameters being updated,” Ganyu answered the question for him after getting up and stretching. She wanted a closer look at the Traveler so she put her head right up next to Mona, who blushed red at the sudden proximity to her but did not move for fear of dropping him. “This might have been a result of the engravings on the Adeptus Treasure getting damaged. I suppose repairs are going on but aren’t completed yet considering how small and cute the Traveler looks right now.”

 

For someone who only just woke up, Ganyu was completely correct. That was to be expected of the Liyue Qixing’s half-Adeptus secretary. And as expected of an intellectual astrologist, Mona was quick to understand the situation after being told only once.

 

“I see… So that’s what happened. We must not have realized because we were inside here the entire time,” Mona mumbled before noting the odd comment she had heard. “Cute, you say? You sure are taking this in stride…”

 

“You seem to be the one poking him so much,” Ganyu remarked. She took it upon herself to also get in on the action and put her finger on the 10 cm blond’s exposed navel.

 

“Oof!” the singular tap of the qilin’s black gloves knocked the wind out of the miniscule blond.

 

“I’m sorry. Was that too much?” Ganyu immediately apologized.

 

Mona found the secretary’s apology amusing. Dexterously, she curled her fingers and pushed the Traveler onto her middle and index fingers. Her thumb then locked his legs in place and then her index finger from her opposite hand came down onto his face, pushing into his cheek. “For all of your renown, you certainly have gotten frail. My fingers are almost as long as you are tall.”

 

“Oh my, they really are.”

 

He did not appreciate the comparison nor did he appreciate being constantly assaulted by the two women’s fingers. Even though they knew it was him now and not some figure, both of their black gloved fingers manhandled him without rest. Both of them normally kept a respectable distance from him out of professionalism, but that seemed to have gone out the window now that he was so small. It was just like with Barbara.

 

“Treating me like this…” the Traveler’s patience had endured long enough. “Lightning Slash!”

 

Bzzzt!

 

“Wah!” “Yeowch!”

 

He had held back from using it on his own friends this whole time, but this was the only method left that he had to get the girls’ hands away from him. He materialized his weapon for a brief instance to swing it and release Electro energy at them. Their gloves were capable of absorbing the lightning, but the two still felt enough of a shock that they pulled back.

 

“Uwah! W-Whoaaaaah!”

 

However, that was a terrible decision on the Traveler’s part because Mona had been the one holding him. When she reflexively pulled back, she dropped him, but because her thumb had caught his legs, the Traveler found himself jerked in one direction which made him tumble through the air while plummeting instead of dropping straight down. He was unable to get his Wind Glider out properly as Mona’s face, chest, and stomach blurred past his vision. He struggled desperately to steady or even stop his descent.

 

“Kwagh! Urk!” The Traveler’s extended arm grabbed something to stop his fall. The whiplash from suddenly stopping strained on his shoulder, but he caught himself before he had accelerated too much. He had grabbed hold of a dark colored wall - one with a strangely familiar diamond-star pattern on it. “Safe…”

 

“Kyah! H-H-Hey! Where do you think you’re touching?!” a flustered voice shouted from above. “Leave that space at once!”

 

He wasn’t safe at all. It was Mona’s leg that the 10 cm Traveler had grabbed onto. More specifically, he was holding onto her inner thigh by clutching onto her body-stocking. His insect-sized self clung to the dark fabric like a piece of lint. The stuttering astrologer’s inner thigh was so sensitive to his grip that she wanted him off of her leg as soon as possible.

 

“H-Hey! Not there! I said get off!”

 

“Wah! Gwah!” the Traveler held on as tightly as he could as Mona jumped back and moved about trying to shake him off her sensitive leg. She forgot to use her hands as she tried to use the weight of her body and her movements to knock him away. In her rush, both of her legs slammed together, smothering him between the two walls of soft thigh flesh. The warmth of the Hydro Catalyst user poured into his body along with the sweat that was generated by the friction of her legs rubbing together. “Mgff!”

 

Even after the storm of movements, the Traveler’s tenacity kept his grip steady. He nearly let go, but he used his other hand to grab hold whenever one was forced loose. It wasn’t by choice but by survival instinct that his body held on tight – if he had been launched off with the strength Mona was shaking him off at, he might not have survived the impact.

 

“Oh dear! T-Traveler… that place is…” Ganyu’s voice called out nervously and embarrassedly.

 

But the Cryo bow user had spotted that he had ended up in a worse place after Mona’s attempts to lose him. He had been pulled towards the back side of Mona’s thigh – right against her butt.

 

“Uwah? Why are you there of all places now? You still won’t get off?” Mona’s face was red from both embarrassment and anger. The fact that this embarrassing situation was in front of someone else like Ganyu made it even worse for her. “… First you bite me, then you shock me, and now this? If this was payback for prodding you, you’ve gone too far. I ought to report you for this…”

 

“Uh oh.” It was too late for the Traveler to let go now as he realized what was behind the butt he was holding onto. The seething Mona had scooted across the room all the way towards it – the soft lounge sofa that was part of the parlor set.

 

Gravity took him as his body, clinging to Mona’s rear, descended. The hydromancer sat down as roughly as she could, dragging her butt and tights across the seat to scrape his tiny form off of her.

 

Whaaaaam!

 

“Gmmf!”

 

The force of her posterior slamming into the sofa cushion would have flattened his whole body if the seat hadn’t dipped down in response to Mona’s normally petite weight. Even so, a weight heavier than all of the stone of the Church of Favonius had rolled over him. His body felt as though it had been pressed thinner than one of Xiang Ling’s dumpling wrappers.

 

“Did that get you off?”

 

When Mona lifted her leg, he found that Mona had ground him so fiercely between her butt and the seat that, even without holding on, he was still stuck to her for a moment before gravity started peeling him off. He fell back down to the sofa cushion beneath the astrologist’s thigh.

 

“Let that be a lesson to you so as to respect a lady’s personal space,” huffed Mona. She put her leg back down to the side of him so that she could see him clearly in the valley between her legs. The Traveler speechlessly stared up at the leotard clad woman’s crotch. She glowered at him as he stood up.

 

“I think you’re one to talk, Miss Mona,” Ganyu knew she was also at fault for having been unable to resist touching the Traveler earlier. “That may have been taking things a little too far.”

 

“Urk… You have a point…” Mona couldn’t argue with the remark but she was still bitter about it. She sheepishly scratched the back of her head. “My sincerest apologies…”

 

It felt odd receive an apology from someone while between their legs.

 

“I believe we have overstayed our welcome here, today,” Ganyu decided that it was in both their and the Traveler’s best interest that they stopped. “Maybe we should go see what the issue is and assist. We may be able to help.”

 

“… Uh…. Yes, of course.” Mona was taken along with the flow of the conversation that Ganyu redirected successfully. The Traveler was thankful for the qilin girl’s suggestion as it meant he would finally be left alone.

 

Rumble.

 

“Uwoah!”

 

Mona sat up, careful not to hit him with any part of her body as she did, but the cushion he was on rose back up when her weight left it. It caused the Traveler to stumble into what he realized was the impression Mona’s rear had made in the cushion. His 10 cm self paled in comparison to it.

 

“We’ll see what we can do. Stay safe, Traveler,” Ganyu did not actually ignore the sight she saw looking down at him on the seat. She was doing her best to stifle a laugh.

 

“You stay right there, got that? Try not to get into any trouble,” the prideful astrologer didn’t notice because she was looking away, trying to save face even after all that she had done.

 

At last, that meant he could finally receive a reprieve. He sighed. It had been so much trouble getting their attention. Hopefully after dealing with Barbara and then both Mona and Ganyu, he could catch his breath and rest. How much longer he would have to wait - he didn’t know, but he would be restored back to normal soon…

 

… Right?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Because gloves and body-stockings are nice...