[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Tim is a manager at Rocket Café, and he's about to head off on vacation for a while. Nothing beats great food and a relaxing atmosphere while being paid for it! What he doesn't know is that he's contracted SHRK-2, a terrible condition that shrinks people down to extremely small sizes. What was supposed to be a quick trip to his store before vacation turns into a nightmare.


At least he's getting paid for it, right?


Rated: PG
Categories: Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 45531 Read: 35141
Published: April 09 2022 Updated: December 29 2023
Story Notes:

Forewarning: For both new and old readers alike, my tastes have changed quite a bit. I tend to go pretty detailed about some gross things, including but not limited to the ingestion of disgusting substances. I'll place warnings ahead of the chapters I think people should be aware of. 

1. Chapter 1 - Bad Timing by Oblivious [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (5199 words)
Mostly a set-up/intro chapter. There is some giantess interaction though! 

2. Chapter 2 - Splotch by Oblivious [Reviews - 0] (7768 words)

Content Waring!! This chapter contains quite a lot of ingestion of gross materials (namely dirt/grime). If that doesn't interest you, feel free to skip. I should also note that this chapter is rather "tame" compared to what else I have planned. If you find this bad, definitely don't read future chapters. 

Main Chapter Scenario: Undershoe

3. Chapter 3 - Clean Sweep by Oblivious [Reviews - 0] (5176 words)

Pretty tame chapter, nothing to say about this one.

Main Chapter Scenario: Broom

4. Chapter 4 - Drenched by Oblivious [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5739 words)

Major Content Warning!!

This chapter will be the first glimpse of how disturbing and excessive my tastes and writing has become. I still try not to be that graphic about most things, but it certainly isn't tame. This is your warning. Included in this chapter is a scenario some may be uncomfortable with. To put it bluntly: an unaware/unwanted toejob happens, resulting in what you would expect to come from that.

As far as content goes, this chapter focuses heavily on the ingestion of bodily fluids. The most notable is sweat, but also included is the ingesting of another fluid that you may be able to guess from the above paragraph. If you don't wish to read this chapter, I understand. 


Main Chapter Scenario: Inshoe w/ Barefoot

5. Chapter 5 - Nightly Clean Up by Oblivious [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9655 words)

Major Content Warning!!

There's a few warnings for this chapter. 

1) Ingestion: This chapter has a heavy focus on the ingestion of grime, tainted water, and cleaning chemicals as well. 

2) Bugs: There is interaction with an insect, and that includes contact with the innards of said bug. No ingestion, just being in it.

3) Pain: This is the first chapter were you'll see the extents of the pain the MC will go through. There are a lot of descriptions of brutal and painful situations. There's no broken bones or blood or anything like that, only pain. 


The bug thing is pretty minor, but I can see it turning people off. If the other things bother you, then this probably isn't the story for you. The ingestion and pain is only going to get worse as we go forward.


Main Chapter Scenario: Mop


6. Chapter 7 - Sole Purpose by Oblivious [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (11994 words)

First things first: Yes I skipped Chapter 6. The reason this chapter took so long (well one of them) is that I wanted to Ch6 first but I didn't really want to write Ch6 so eventually I said screw it and just skipped it. You're not missing anything, believe me. 

Second: MAJOR Content Warning!!!!!

This chapter contains:

  • A lot of details of pain, even borderline torture. 
  • A lot of ingestion of gross things, include grime and even bugs
  • As mentioned above, bugs, specifically: Ant
  • Did I mention there's a lot of pain, suffering, and ingesting disgusting things? This chapter is where my taste really hits strong. 
  • Be warned

Main Chapter Scenario: Undershoe -- Stuck in Treads (Face Down)

(If you couldn't tell this is one of my favorite scenarios ever)