- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Major Content Warning!!

This chapter will be the first glimpse of how disturbing and excessive my tastes and writing has become. I still try not to be that graphic about most things, but it certainly isn't tame. This is your warning. Included in this chapter is a scenario some may be uncomfortable with. To put it bluntly: an unaware/unwanted toejob happens, resulting in what you would expect to come from that.

As far as content goes, this chapter focuses heavily on the ingestion of bodily fluids. The most notable is sweat, but also included is the ingesting of another fluid that you may be able to guess from the above paragraph. If you don't wish to read this chapter, I understand. 


Main Chapter Scenario: Inshoe w/ Barefoot

Chapter 4 - Drenched


"When are you being promoted, Tim?" April asked me. This was a couple weeks back, before I had caught SHRK-2 obviously. Back when I was normal size, back when I was actually a manager. "You deserve it, you know."


"I don't know," I replied. "There's a lot of better people to pick from."


"Nonsense," April said. "You know, you're my favorite manager here. You actually respect us and treat us like people,  not just objects to do work for you." 


"Well you are people," I said. "I can't imagine treating people as if they were some object, that's not right." 


"Well you should try," April said. "Don't let those higher ups walk all over you. You should be the big guy, not them."


I gave it some serious thought. "Maybe after my vacation I'll talk to them," I said, having no idea what was to come.



***



A miracle occurred. After falling for a brief period of time I dared to open my eyes and saw that I was not inside of the garbage can. Instead, I was once again plummeting towards the ground. Only this time it wasn't just an empty place. I was falling right beside where April was standing, and my landing zone appeared to be shoes. 



^^^



April stood right beside the trashcan in the back, chatting with the other women. She subconsciously slipped her bare foot out of her shoes, and used it to scratch the back of her other leg. After a brief bit she reinserted her foot, gliding it against the small little bumps of the insole. They felt nice against her sore feet, providing some makeshift massage with each step she took. She hadn't worn socks today for whatever reason, probably a mistake due to the high temperature it was. Oh well, it wouldn't hurt anyone.



vvv



I crash land onto the soft insole of April's shoes, bouncing a little bit deeper inside. It was cushioned well enough that I didn't suffer any damage, thankfully. I take a brief moment to reconfigure myself and my bearings. The smell was the first thing my mind took notice it. It smelled of feet and sweat and other unpleasant odors. The ground was certainly soft, but it had this awful damp feeling to it, from sweat that had seeped in and dried itself to the insole. It wasn't wet, but it wasn't dry either. It was quite uncomfortable.


Large hills were scattered around the entire landscape in a uniform pattern. It looked extremely unnatural seeing such large landmasses spaced out so evenly. The tops of the hills, in reality little tiny bumps, were higher than me. I would have to climb if I wanted to get on top of one. That wasn't my goal though, what I really wanted was to get out of here before--


I turn my head to the exit and am greeted by the sight of five massive digits blocking the only exit. April's foot. My eyes grow wide and I began to scream as the gigantic fleshy wall proceeded to advance towards my position. Rapidly. Within a fraction of a second her foot was upon me, utterly dwarfing me. Her second toe was aiming straight for me, perched between the large bumps on the ground, gliding along the insole. Her toe smashed into me and dragged me across the surface. I was tossed head over heels and ended with my face being smushed into the damp insole. As she continued to insert her foot, my still open mouth was scraped alongside the ground, picking up littles bits of dirt and grime that had made its home inside her shoe. 


April's foot slightly lifted up as she was inserting it, freeing me briefly from the hellish grinding was I enduring. The momentum kept me moving though, and my body was launched up one of the little hills before landing directly onto the peak with my face looking up to the ceiling. Except the ceiling was actually the sole of April's foot. I barely had time to instinctively open my mouth and scream before the flesh of April's foot came crashing down onto my body and the little bump.


Due to my position on the very top of the bump, my entire body was effortlessly pressed directly into the soft sole of her foot. My face was mushed into the hot flesh of her sole, and my whole body was restricted from moving due to the weight. I was completely immobilized beneath April's foot. As she finished inserting her foot, she lowered it back down, cementing my fate beneath her foot for the time being.



^^^



April walked back to her position, feeling the small bumps each step she took, giving her a brief massage. Her feet were sore after working all week, and she needed it. She would be on her feet for the rest of her seven hour shift, so any little comfort would go a long way. Especially cause she could already feel her feet start to sweat from the heat in general, and all the movement she was doing. 



vvv



The pressure being put upon me was nearly unbearable, but as soon as April began to walk, it increased tenfold. As she stepped, the entirety of her weight pressed down onto the foot I was under, onto me the little bump in her shoe, onto my body. My face was mercilessly mashed into the sole of her foot. The flesh on either side enveloped around me, feeling as if I was sucked into her skin. The hot flesh from her sole was suctioned into my open mouth, pushing against my helpless tongue. The sheer pressure caused my tongue to spasm and recoil, gliding repeatedly across her sole. I was effectively being forced against my will to lick the bottom of April's foot. Bits of caked on dirt and a nearly imperceptible layer of sweat was lapped up by my tongue, making me taste and swallow salty, sweaty, filth. The only air I was able to get was tainted with the musky scent of feet and sweat, causing me to instinctively recoil, only causing my tongue to further lick and glide over April's feet.


Finally the pressure released a little as April lifted the foot I was under for her step. However, the lightened pressure caused my body to shift around a little. Not enough to free me from my prison, but enough to glide my body across her sole back and forth. At this point I was essentially just a part of April's insole. My position on the peak of the little bump meant that I fulfilling it's purpose. With my body slightly moving, it was being used as a massage. My body, my face, was massaging this middle aged woman's foot as nothing more than a little part of her shoe's insole. I was supposed to be her boss, I was supposed to be in charge, but now I was nothing more than her personal foot massager for the sorest part of her foot. And she had no idea. 


The weightless feeling lasted for but a second before April completed her step. The entirety of her weight crashed down onto me, mercilessly mashing my body into her foot flesh, shoving my open mouth into the sole. The soft skin melted around me, sealing me in a tomb made of hot, sweaty flesh. The only air I got was stale and musky. My body had shifted slightly to a new position beneath her sole, and my tongue again recoiled and spasmed, forcing me to lick her sole non stop. I had become her personal foot cleaner now, lapping up all the dirt from her sole, and swallowing the salty foot sweat she was creating. All of this was one step. April continued on, taking step after step after step, completely oblivious to the hellish torture she was putting her boss through. While her foot was in the air, I was nothing but an instrument to massage her sore feet, my face grinding against her sole to provide relief for her. When she stepped down I was nothing but a foot cleaner, licking up all the dirt and sweat that found itself on her foot. I was no longer in charge, I was no longer her boss. Every step she took I was nothing but a part of her shoe insole, being used as nothing more than some tool. All the while she was completely oblivious to my presence there. If she had any idea I was inside her shoe, if she had any clue of what she was doing to me, she would have helped me, would have felt terrible about it. She would have gotten me out of there. But she didn't know. As far as she was concerned the only thing in her shoe was her foot, so she didn't hold back anything as she walked, putting her entire weight down upon my body. Meanwhile, all I could do was lay there trapped beneath April's bare foot, forced to be used by her over and over with each step, completely and utterly hopeless. 


This cycle continued nonstop for over an hour. Lick. Massage. Lick. Massage. I had cried and sobbed during the ordeal, but my tears mixed with all of the sweat. My entire body was drenched in sweat. Some of it was mine, most of it was April's foot sweat. It was all over. My clothes were completely soaked, nearly dripping from how much sweat they had absorbed. My hair was sopping and matted from the sticky liquid all over. I must have swallowed over a gallon of April's foot sweat already, and there was no signs of it stopping. My wide open mouth was filled to the brim with the salty liquid, acting as funnel as it drained down into my throat. There was no where for it all to go except down into my stomach. Every time I choked down a huge gulp, it was instantly replaced with another glob of sweat. All of the liquid sitting in my mouth had reinvigorated my dried tongue from before with Isabella's shoe. All of the caked in grime had loosened, and began to mix with the sweat, turning it into a muddy, congealed thick goop, tasting like salty putrid filth. Still, it was liquid and flushed itself down my throat, forcing me to swallow the sweaty muck. 


This continued for another three hours without any changed. Gulp after gulp after gulp I swallowed April's salty foot sweat, my mouth continually filling with more and more. On the plus side, all of the dried grime from before had diluted out, so at least now I was only drinking pure sweat. I began to wonder if I was ever going to get out of this. Everyone above was just going about their day like normal, nothing was out of the ordinary to them. None of them suspected what was going on down below inside April's shoe, least of all April herself. This was my life now. April's personal foot bitch.



^^^



It had been a busy lunch and April was tired from walking around and moving non-stop. Her feet were tired and sore, and not wearing socks was a big mistake. Oh well, it was just a little sweat, it wasn't causing any problems to anyone. Finally things had calmed down. April took the opportunity to briefly remove her foot from it's shoe to give it some rest and fresh air. The cold air was refreshing against her hot and sweaty foot. She could feel the small layer of sweat against her foot, pretty unpleasant for sure. After a short break, she shoved her foot back into her shoe and struck up a conversation with Mindy.



vvv



I swallowed another few gulps of foot sweat before something finally changed. The pressure lifted off of my body completely, and the massive ceiling that was April's foot retracted out of the shoe. My beaten body slumped down the hill, tumbling round and round. The pool of foot sweat spilled out of my mouth, finally giving me some much needed air intake. It was still musky, but it was a lungful for sure. I stand up, staring up at the massive hills that I was just on top of. Way off in the distance was the opening of April's shoe. There was no chance I was going to escape before her foot came back in. And the last thing I wanted was to be trapped even more beneath the ball of her foot. I figured my best bet would be to get to the edges, and perhaps sidle my way out. I booked it as fast as my puny self could across the hilly range of the shoe. I made a short length before the landscape shook, sending me tumbling down and skidding along the insole a bit closer to the edge. Just then, the light dimmed. I frantically looked towards the exit, horrified at the massive figure that was rapidly entering. April's foot once again.


The massive entity of April's foot was upon me in a second. Fortunately, I was no longer on a raise hill, and I was no longer where the ball of her foot was. However, I was right where her toes were coming. In an instant one of April's toes overcame me, smushing me flat against the insole and the weight of it set down upon my puny body. Once again I was completely helpless and immobilized by April's foot. As if it wasn't humiliating enough, I had been caught beneath April's pinky toe. The smallest, weakest part of April's foot was completely dominating me. I was so helpless, so insignificant, that this middle aged woman's pinky toe had unrelenting control over me. There was nothing I could do except accept whatever it wished to do to me.



^^^



April stood talking with Mindy. As she talked, she subconsciously scrunched her toes, not really thinking about what she was doing. After some casual conversation, the topic shifted to the current SHRK-2 virus going on. 


"What do you think about that virus?" Mindy asked.


"I don't care," April said bluntly. 


"What?" Mindy gasped. "What about the people that shrunk? You could step on them."


"They should be watching where they're going," April said. "I don't want to look down constantly just in case. They should be watching for me." All this time April continued to scrunch her toes, not even realizing she was doing it.


Mindy shook her head disapprovingly at the response. "But what if it happened to you? What if you shrunk? Wouldn't you want people to watch out for you? I can't even imagine getting stepped on." Mindy lifted her shoe up and flipped it over, revealing the sole. The thin treads were filled with thick, greasy muck. "Man, if someone got stuck in this, we'd never find them. Scary."


"Exactly. If they're out in the open enough to get stepped on they deserve it," April said, again scrunching her toes, more harshly this time as she spoke. 



vvv



The calloused wall of flesh that was April's pinky toe came crashing down onto me, smashing into my face and body, before lifting up just enough to give me hope it was over, before coming crashing down once again. Over and over again the smallest toe on her body scrunched up, smushing me between the hot flesh and the soft insole of her shoe. I screamed in agony each time but my puny cries were drowned out and lost before they even left her shoe. Nobody would ever hear me down here. 



^^^



"Hey wasn't Tim supposed to work today?" Mindy asked. "You don't think he got it, do you?"


"No, he's on vacation," April said. 


"Okay but what if he did get it, wouldn't you help him?" Mindy asked.


"Of course I would!" April said, scrunching her toes pretty hard once again. "But Tim's not dumb. If he did shrink here he wouldn't be dumb enough to get stepped on." 


"Hmm, yeah, but at that size maybe he couldn't move fast enough. That's why you should always be looking out," Mindy said. "Just in case." 


"Yeah, maybe," April said, dismissing it entirely. "Well he's not here anyway. He's off on vacation. Wherever he is, he's having much more fun than we are at work."



vvv



April's pinky toe came smashing down on me once again. There was no escaping the massive digit's movements. I was simply too small and helpless to defend myself against a mere toe. A wild movement cause me to flip over and land on my stomach, with my face pressed sideways against the insole. Before I could even attempt to move a muscle, April's pinky toe came crashing down once more. The weight pressed down mercilessly, squashing me into the insole, my eyes dropping below the floor. Small amounts of sweat that seeped into the insole squirted out, stinging my eyes and burning my nostrils. For a fraction of a second the pressure released, only to come smashing down once again. 


Then things got worse. My drenched, sweaty back adhered itself to April's pinky toe, so each scrunch she did stopped pressing me down into the insole. Instead, it violently and mercilessly dragged me back and forth across it. Each scrunch I was scraped along the insole, my cheek being burned from the constant back and forth movement along the damp insole. This happened over and over for several minutes, before it finally stopped. The pinky toe stayed still, lightly pressing down on my miniscule body. It was at that moment I noticed something had changed with my body during the ordeal. There was a noticeable pressure down in my groin area.


I had developed an erection. Not because the situation was pleasurable, but because of the continuous force being forced upon me. The sweat acted as a lubricant, allowing my crotch to glide effortlessly along the insole, only further feeding my growing erection. I felt it dying down though, and it nothing happened, it would have gone away. Except that was when April decided to continue to scrunch her toes, and once again I was grinded against the insole, and once again I felt it growing harder.


I began to sob and cry as I felt the burning pleasure increase further and further. I wanted it to stop, but I had absolutely no control over it. April relentlessly continued scrunching, dragging me back and forth over and over until finally I couldn't hold it anymore. I blew my load all over her insole, feeling it instantly moisten my crotch. Despite all of this, April kept scrunching, completely oblivious to the large glob I had just added beneath her shoe. She didn't even notice, that's just how insignificant I was to her. 


I kept being grinded against the insole, with my body being dragged through my own fluids. My chest was coated with the sticky stuff. I kept going and my face was splashed into the fluid as well, getting into my eyes and coating my hair as well. Just as soon as my head entered it, it was dragged back out. Only to be dragged back in a moment later. Even after just one back and forth my entire body was covered with my own gunk. All the while, April kept grinding me, stimulating my groin past the point of pleasure. I cried at the helplessness I was enduring. This woman's pinky toe was completely manhandling me, and I was too small and pathetic to do anything except let it happen. 

She never stopped, overstimulating my groin past the point of any pleasure at all, instead replaced with just agony and humiliation. Finally the grinding stopped, and was almost immediately replaced by sheer weight crushing down on me, sinking me deeper into the insole from the pressure. My fluids pooled down into the divot and swirled around my face, burning into my eyes and nostrils. I attempted to scream in pain and agony but instead a glob of my own fluid seeped into my mouth, mixed with April's foot sweat to create a disgusting paste. 


The horrific cycle of April walking began anew. Immense pressure smushing me down into the insole, a feeling of weightlessness, only to be crushed down once again. Over and over this occurred while I was dominated by this pinky toe, lasting for over another two hours or so. During this time the sticky fluid surrounding me had dried, creating a crust coating my entire body. Despite this, April's foot sweat still seeped in. I felt the sweaty liquid all around my body, it had even managed to invade the crust around my face. The crispy crust of my fluids prevented her foot sweat from escaping. As the pressure increased my eyes were slammed into the puddle of sweat, the salty liquid stinging them relentlessly. Unlike before, there was no where for her foot sweat to go, so my eyes continued to suffer under the burning salty sweat for hours. There was no fresh water to rinse my eyes out, the crust even prevented the insole from possibly clearing my eyes. The only thing that came into contact with them was even more of April's foot sweat, being splashed into my burning eyes again, stinging them with more force than ever before. Every time I reluctantly screamed out in agony, my mouth was flooded with waves of her foot sweat that had no where else to go. Spitting it out wasn't an option, it would just end up back in my mouth again. The only thing I could do was swallow it. During this whole ordeal I must have swallowed another gallon or so of April's foot sweat again. Even if I did get back to normal, I doubted I would ever be able to get rid of the taste of her salty feet and sweat out of my mouth. The aroma was so infused into my skin that I would smell like April's feet for the rest of my life. 


Finally after a few hours, my position beneath her pinky toe was changed. I had no idea what caused it, but my miniscule body was flung out from under her toe, landing on the insole not far away. The impact shattered bits and pieces of the crust that had formed around me. That was when I realized what happened inside a shoe when you weren't being held beneath a foot. As April took another step I was flung forward smashing into the toe section, before being flung back and slamming into the insole. Every step she took I was bounced back and forth smashing and slamming and bumping and banging into the insole of her shoe and even her toes. The constant battering completely shattered the crust that had formed around me, freeing my body. Once again I was helplessly tossed back and forth like a worthless speck of lint inside her shoe, unable to do anything to stop myself. I knew I was flying around like lint, because there happened to be a small little glob of it inside the shoe as well.


Toejam would be the more accurate term. I noticed it when it slammed into my cheek at one point. It was smaller than I was, finally, but still sizeable enough to make an impact. We crossed paths more than once with nothing more than a light tap, until finally things took a turn for the worse. I was once more flung down onto the insole, screaming with my mouth wide open as most people would be in such a position, only to be slammed down right onto the small sphere of toejam. The glob of moist lint was instantly shoved into my mouth, beyond my teeth, trapping it inside. However, it was too big to go down my throat, causing the filthy glob to lay stuck inside my mouth, perched right on my tongue. As if on cue, April stopped walking right after this occurred, leaving me laying there with a lump of lint stuck inside my mouth. 


I obviously wasn't going to swallow this disgusting thing, so I tried my best to spit it out, but it was to no avail. I even tried to reach in and grab it out with my hands, but the thing didn't budge. It was actually too big to fit into my mouth, having only being shoved in there due to the sheer force at which it was pushed in. It was humiliating. I was so small and pathetic that a little tiny piece of lint was too much of a hassle for me. I was losing a fight against toejam. Admitting defeat, I came to accept that the only way to get this glob of lint out of my mouth...would be to swallow it. 



^^^



During a slow period, April had struck up a conversation with some of the other women. It was casual and mundane but someone said something funny causing April to let out a hearty laugh, enough for her to rise up her foot and stomp it down due to the hilarity.



vvv



Reluctantly, I began to chew. Each time my mouth came down, built up sweat absorbed into the lint ball seeped out, and again I had to swallow it. Bit by bit I struggled to remove little fuzz balls of the toejam that I brought to the back of my mouth and swallowed. I repeated this until the lint ball was small enough to finally spit out, but before I could, I heard a large rumbling from above. It sounded like...laughter? Yes, I recognized it. Even at my puny sized, trapped inside a shoe cavern, I could make out her laughter. It was that loud. Here I was the size of a speck inside her shoe, drenched in her salty sweaty foot fluids with a glob of her toejam in my mouth, and she was laughing. 


I began to spit out the toejam but before I could, the entire shoe erupted in movement, launching me into the air before slamming me back down into the insole. I bounced and smashed against the floor. When everything stopped, I lay on my back to get my bearings. I discover that the lint ball inside my mouth had moved, now being shoved deeper back into my throat due to the impact. It was impossible to spit out now. I literally had to swallow the last big glob of it. I gulp it down and feel the lint glide down my throat into my stomach. It was unfathomable to the amount of April's foot sweat I had ingested at this point. I thought it was the lowest I could possibly get, that was until the massive figure that was April's foot and toes began to move again. In an instant, one of her toes appeared above me, and smashed down onto my puny body once again.



The toe pressed down on me, mushing me into the insole once again. In the brief time I had been out from under her foot, I had forgotten just how hot and steamy the flesh of her feet where. Instantly after being beneath her toe, my body was drenched in sweat, and my skin was flushed with the heat of her foot. I could still feel residual lumps of lint caught in my throat, an issue that was solved as drops of April's foot sweat again filled my mouth and forced themselves down my throat. Once again, I was being forced to swallow this middle aged woman's foot sweat. I didn't think it was possible for someone to produce this much, but when you were the puny size I was, even the small amount she was producing in reality was like a waterfall. All of it pouring into my mouth. 


April's toe moved just a hair, and found it's new pressure home: directly onto my crotch. Almost instantly I felt a crushing bearing bearing down on my groin, nearly flattening it down and smushing the whole area. I screamed out in pleasuring agony as she didn't relent. I began to sob as it was happening once again. I felt it get harder and harder as April mercilessly pushed down and glided over my crotch over and over. The sweat acting as a lube to make the ordeal even worse. She didn't let up until I felt myself ready to blow, but then as suddenly as it started, she left off and all the pressure was released. I managed to stop myself from releasing, but if even one more stroke occurred there would be no stopping it. With the brief second April's toe was elsewhere, I sat up to try and protect my crotch from further stimulation. I could feel it in my groin. It was rock hard, pulsing almost, ready to release everything that had built up. That's when it happened.



April's toe returned, smacking me in the back of my head and pushing it forward and downward. My mouth was open from instinct of the impact, and ended up right where my erect member was. I felt my shaft glide into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. That touch was the last stimulation it needed, and I helplessly began to blow my load, directly into my own mouth. Glob after glob of my own fluids spew down my throat, and I am forced to swallow it. To make matters worse, April's massive toe sat on top of my crumpled body, pushing down on it lightly, forcing my upper half to move up and down, up and down. April's movements were effectively causing me to suck myself off, with my mouth moving up and down my shaft, only causing more and more of my fluids to spew into of my mouth and down my throat. While this was going on, I heard an roar erupt up above. It was April's laughter once more. The sound of laughing seeped into my ears, humiliating me even further than I thought possible. I was the size of a speck, trapped beneath one of her toes, with my crotch shoved into my mouth spewing out my fluids, and she was just laughing. April had absolutely no regard for my well-being. She had no concern at all for the torture she was inflicting upon me. Because she didn't even know I was down there. She didn't give a single shit about the hell I was going through, because I was too small, too worthless, too insignificant to matter to her. As far as April was concerned at the moment, I didn't even exist down in her shoe. As far as she knew, I was off on vacation having a great time. She held absolutely nothing back as she continued to laugh and make jokes with the other woman, her toe pressing down relentlessly on what she assumed was just her insole. All the while my member was being shoved deeper into my mouth, still leaking out fluids that began to seep out of my mouth. 



^^^



While April was unceremoniously laughing and chatting with the other woman, she briefly removed her foot from her shoe to scratch at her leg. Doing this, she unknowingly dragged a small little speck out and flung it onto the ground. She didn't even notice, and she especially didn't notice that little speck was in actuality her puny boss that she had just abused and dominated with her foot alone for the entire day. Who she had just discarded and flicked out of her shoe like a worthless piece of dirt. She just went about her day like normal afterwards.



vvv



I felt the immense pressure of April's toe resting on my change, before I was being violently dragged along the insole. Even with my face shoved into my crotch, I could still sense that I was rapidly moving forward, and that light was growing closer and closer. Before long I felt the ground drop from below me and I was free falling, until I crash landed onto the familiar tile floor. I spent the next few minutes struggling to get myself unfolded, thankful that no one decided to step down where my puny body had land. Thankful, and extremely lucky. I finally managed to get unstuck, straightening myself out. My mouth was in pain due to the excessive force apply to it, and I could still taste everything on my tongue. Perhaps because I had drank so much of it, but I was wishing for some more of April's foot sweat just to get the taste of my own fluids out of my mouth. I had become so low I was automatically replacing water with foot sweat. I needed water, but at my size, and my position, I doubted that was going to happen anytime soon.



After taking a moment to rest and reorient myself after that sevenish hour ordeal I had gone through inside April's shoe, I had to check my surroundings and figure out what I was going to do next. It seemed I was over on the food production side, which made sense. I was right at the base of one of the stations, used to make sandwiches. The only person around was Mindy, who towered over me. She was only five feet tall normally but appeared to stretch high into the sky. She was making a sandwich at the moment, at least I assumed she was. Not like I could see that high up. I looked away for a brief second to check somewhere else, and when my eyes returned, I didn't see Mindy anymore. I only saw a massive white object coming down straight for me.



^^^



Mindy was about to leave for the day, but had one more sandwich to make. As she was doing it, she accidentally dropped a piece of mozzarella cheese on the ground. She was focused on work, she didn't even notice it feel, that was until she took a step over, and stepped right onto it. The soft cheese flattened beneath her dirty sneakers, smushing itself into the tile floor and down upon whatever dirt or filth it happened to fall on top of. She looked down at disgust before kicking the fallen piece of food under the station. The night crew would sweep it up later, she thought to herself. And under there, nobody would see it. Out of sight, out of mind, she thought. 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 4