[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Ava, tried and stressed from her daily, possesses an extraordinary artefact to help rid herself of all her woes.  Within her bedroom, hidden away from all, a pocket of reality, filled with billions of stars. Its swirling galaxies, brilliant haunting nebulas and all-consuming blacks, all these wonders of space and cosmology are trapped within this sphere. Untold trillions call home to many different worlds spanning the universe and all manner of foreign alien races remain ignorant to the true size of their reality. A housewife is about to make her return visit to take out the frustrations of her normal life.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Destruction, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Violent, Butt, Crush, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10630 Read: 31532
Published: April 04 2022 Updated: April 04 2022
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 - Boring Tasks, New Possibilities by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1502 words)

Foreword.

Originally intended to be a short and sweet 2000 words, this short story has been on my back shelf and unfinished for ages. I’ve tried my best to rework it, tidy it up and release it since I haven’t uploaded too much in recent history. The chapters are relatively small but it stops it from being an overwhelming block of text.


There's a mix of omnipotence stuff here and there, with things like superstrength. Though parts of fetish bleed into other sections of the story, I tried to keep a focus on general giga / tera growth. 


Finally, as my editing and writing skills are rusty as hell, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. 


I hope you enjoy it.

2. Chapter 2 - Test For The Cosmos by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (1418 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Small Starts Big Payoffs by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (2616 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Growing Victory by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 0] (1832 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Final Ascension by AnonTheWazzock [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3262 words)