- Text Size +

Some, however, refused to bow down. Out of the clouds, an assembled fleet of spacecraft dived from their spaceports above, their blue shields flaring white-hot from their reentry. Row upon row of batteries charged up, preparing to bombard the giantess genociding their people below. Communication chatter bounced between the ships and a broadside of purple plasma energy exploded, zipping across the skyline and into the buxom backside of Ava. Rotary cannons spun up an ear bursting drone and blasted an endless stream of shells. A battle group consisting of hundreds of these ships, ranging from fearsome battleships thousands of feet long to the smallest of corvettes, all focused their bombardment on her. Much to the chagrin of the captains onboard, it appeared the giantess cared little for their attack, focusing instead on bouncing on the spire, massaging her breast and crying out in pleasure. The ship’s captains yelled out their orders to advance and spread out the wing to find some weak spots, furious that Ava could so easily ignore their assault. However, their craft continued to bunch together and push towards the towering figure. They tried to correct their heading, yet the pilots and navigators onboard had no control over what direction their craft went. What they believed to be a glitch or fault within their systems could not be further from the truth. Ava had felt their weapons pinging off her, but rather than let them continue to fire off useless salvo after useless salvo, her will was to have these ships to close in, using her telekinetic power to place them wherever she willed.


Splitting the formation in two, one side rested dangerously close to her ass, the other sped up towards her statuesque face. The craft span out of control, their hulls buckling from the strain of the turns and manoeuvres they were pulling. For this group, they found themselves before Ava’s luscious red and glossy lips. Each pant she took rocked their craft, the blast of air threatening to tear the ships apart. Taking a moment of respite, wedging the spire up into her snatch, Ava opened her mouth, rolling out her tongue to welcome her new guests into her maw. The engines of the ship went ablaze trying to reverse away as their guns fired at the leviathan like tongue that swirled around the yawning black hole before them. One by one, Ava saw the tiny slivers disappear into her mouth, their batteries firing as fast as they could. Onboard the ships, Ava’s hot panting sent off thermal warnings, overloading their systems as it tried to prevent the weapon and engine systems for overheating. Each rising breath smashed against their ship as structural damage reports flooded onto screens as their hulls ripped apart from the overwhelming tempest her exhalation could cause. All they do was watch in horror as they passed the precipice, seeing the breadth of her lips and beholding molars many times larger than even their battleships. Ava closed her lips, sealing them within her maw. External spotlights lit up the pitch dark of the stifling and suffocating interior. In here, her panting rocked the vessels as the crew waited for what was to come. The rising temperature had forced their batteries into silence, leaving them alone with the all-consuming sound of her breathing battering their ships. A thick slimy sound reverberated as Ava’s tongue rose from below to meet them, colliding with the craft and swirling them about in her mouth. She could feel the hulls swimming about on the tip of her tongue, but rather than gorge upon them and leave a metallic taste in her mouth, Ava warped them so it would be like biting down onto chocolate. Bulkheads broke and ship structure shattered, her teeth came down and the once-proud fleet were ground down. Ava sighed in delight as she chewed away, munching on the fleet, tasting indulgent sweet notes as she ground the vessels into paste. With an exaggerated thundering gulp and long sigh, she turned her attention toward the second group. 

 

Over her shoulder, the slivers of ships hovered precariously close to her left butt cheek. Though within her grasp, the guns still roared away, plinkings their luminescent salvos in the hope of doing any form of damage to her. Yet as ever, their barrage struck her backside and left no trace nor scoring, her skin remained unblemished by the bombardment. The fury of their assault could have laid waste continents, glassing planets by unleashing the equivalent power of the sun upon them. Here they were now, Ava’s buttock offering them the biggest target and they were too powerless to even leave a mark upon her. As she made a mockery of their engineering by riding their tower for her own delight, so too did she wish to insult their military might. Ava could only revell in the thoughts of these aliens being humiliated, that their martial prowess and void combat abilities that had won them an empire could be so ineffectual against her. One of her steps was enough to cause her cheeks to jiggle, yet here were their main batteries, these cannons that could decimate their rivals with a single stroke, unable to even cause the faintest ripple. Generation upon generation, millennia of wisdom passed from warrior to warrior, learned through the triumphs of victory and the bitterness of defeat, all such accumulated knowledge culminating into one singular pathetic display. All their wars and struggles coalescing into this spectacular feat of purest mortification. They had been outdone by her curvaceous physique, a foe so magnanimous, so incompressible in its size and otherworldly in its pursuits that their attacks, to the alien’s mind, had not even drawn its ire.


Their vessels, refusing to budge despite the efforts of its engines, held in place by Ava’s telekinetic force. Sensors began to blare about an oncoming threat of incomparable proportion heading towards them. It came round, sweeping through the sky, dragging with it a tempest as it whipped up the air with its movement. Visuals span up and left, confirming that Ava’s hand was coming around. Again, the engines strained, screaming out and burning through fuel to break free of whatever forced them to stay in place. Gunnery crews adjusted their aim, swinging the ship’s weapons about, the energy surging in the barrels in preparation to pound the encroaching palm. Warnings blared it drew closer. Monitors were all but filled with feeds of her hand hurtling at them. When she made contact, bright blue shields burst in a futile attempt to stave Ava off. No sooner had they erupted in a brilliant flash of light, the protective layer generated by the vessels died, unable to stop her assault. With this fleet squarely within her palm, she granted them extra endurance, knowing that their hulls would be too flimsy for her designs. Pushing them into her ass, she grabbed a hand full of her ass, squeezing her cheek. Half of the fleet were now stuck, their craft being wedged into the voluptuous backside of Ava. The crewmates aboard, thrown about by the upheaval, smashing against railings or chucked out their seats, heard the deafening grinding of their hulls trying to stave off the inevitable. Even with the extra fortitude granted to them by Ava, their vessels began collapsing around them. The reinforced framework groaned as indents formed. In the next moment, a section of a ship would cave in, with bolts pinging off like bullets and electric wiring and cables bursting forth from the walls. Attempting to escape, the crewmates would climb one level or flee to another section of the ship as the previous crumbled as the hull came in further. Some had not the time to escape, and were swiftly crushed, their bodies warped and compressed into the compacting hull.


Having now pressed them into her ass, Ava retracted her hand, giving the spacecraft a fleeting moment of respite. Many of the smaller ships reassembled crumbled up tins, their hulls only being sustained by the grace of their tormentor. Larger vessels such as the battleships only had parts of the frame cave-in. Few of the systems remained operational, yet the sensors blared, highlighting an oncoming onslaught. Ava’s hand raced to towards them. Without her protection, her palm smacked her buttock, her cheek rippling from the force. For the half of the wedged fleet, the hulls crumbled from the impact. With all the stress and pressure, the craft exploded, birthing furious mushroom clouds as the protection and locks around the engine’s reactors were crushed. Free from the inhibitors, they erupted into an inferno that could have scoured millions in an instant. Yet for Ava, she felt more of her spank, with only a meagre tingle that tickled her from the myriad of explosions bursting on her backside. Such force reverberated out, a shockwave of immense ferocity and destruction. A seismic clap reached the devastation below, atomising both structure and alien alike. Those far below, still in the midst of fleeing, had their bodies rupture, denoting into fine mist. All upon the planet heard Ava’s hearty whack boomed for miles. In space, they looked down to see the atmosphere clear of clouds from the epicentre. Despite all the chaos, the spire, still being rammed into her pussy, remained stalwart.

 

Taking in all the destruction, the eradication of this fleet whilst she had squatted onto this spire, Ava’s will faltered. Her thoughts turned to creating one final show of power. All of this had just been foreplay to her. Resuming on the tower, Ava picked up her tempo. Bouncing upon it, she continued her growth with the reality splitting groan picking up as she did. On the surface, her feet rolled over everything. Ava’s toes exceeded even the remaining hollow husks of skyscrapers, ploughing over them, flattening hundreds within seconds. Where she had been able to squat, the titaness found she had to lower herself more and more just to feel the spire within her. The structure had already buckled. Much of its upper portions wasted away as Ava’s moist snatch shredded more and more of the tip, wearing it down further and further until it resemble more a blunt mound. Within moments, Ava had grown until much of her hourglass physique rose above the clouds. The spire, once so prominent, had all but been eradicated by her cunt. She found herself sitting on the floor, her legs sprayed out. Her growth had accelerated so fast, Ava had been unceremoniously slamming her ass upon the entire capital, reducing everything into a crater outlined with her shapely butt. Ahead, she could see the curvature of the world, all the little islands dotted away upon the oceans. Whatever existed of this continent unfurled out before her like a map. Mountains looked like bumps, the lights of vast metropolises no more than faint yellow lines. 


What she failed to see were the fissures and cracks upon the planet’s surface. Her ass repeatedly whacking the ground ruptured the very earth, with earthquakes striking every corner of the globe. Closet to her suffered the worst of all. In these outskirts, other smaller less prominent cities beheld the immeasurable titan, a figure so grand that anywhere beyond her thighs became a blur in their vision. Each time she rose and smashed down, a shockwave tore the ground up, stripping it layer by layer, reducing everything around her into a torn and ruined wasteland. The brutality of each blast obliterated anything for miles, be it structure, person, animal or vehicle. Nothing could survive such an onslaught and yet as she kept growing, so too did the devastation. A lustful cry and ear rupturing moan, roaring like a boom of thunder, heralded the precipitating impact of Ava’s backside. Many spacecraft, ferrying those off the dying world in desperation to escape her onslaught saw the giantess nursing her breast. More horrifyingly, she had started to tear apart the continent with hands, her fingertips the size of their megacities, scraping them along the surface. Though way above, they could see the gargantuan craters, like scars running across the planet, as she funnelled them into one spot. Whatever ground-up remains were left on her digits, they saw the unfathomable being scooping them up in her cunt. Utilising their civilisation to finger herself, her terrible cries of pleasure with the ruins and destruction roared all the louder.


Ava, enthralled by the fracturing of a crumbling planet beneath her, she accelerated her momentum. Tweaking her erect nipple, she thrust her fingers into her snatch atop the roof of the world, growing larger and larger with each second. She could feel her clitoris bulldozing through anything its path, tingling with delight as she attuned her senses to feel all the amoebic-like aliens being crushed in their multitudes. Sweat dripped from her curvaceous body, a single drop spilling an ocean’s worth of water below, flooding the husks of cities beneath such a tide that swept across the land. Even her shaved pubes were prominent enough to be gargantuan enough to score the earth. As she expanded, her thighs had flattened much of the surrounding surface and seas, her toes so high up and immense that even they now breached into the cloudscape. No matter which direction they were, all the aliens could see was Ava’s buxom form consuming everything. She was no longer consuming the horizon, the giantess had transformed to become the horizon. Yet she still exploded up in height, with her head within the exosphere, the highest point of the atmosphere. Here, spaceports and construction yards floated in orbit and Ava, rather than slowing down her pace, simply opened her mouth and drew them in. Her thoughts, clouded only with reaching climax, willed them towards her. All such platforms were ripped apart as they swung closer to Ava’s maw, her thunderous cries tearing them apart and disintegrating their structure long before they could even enter her mouth. 


At this height, Ava could no longer sit upon the world. Instead, she straddled it, her thighs running down the side of the planet. Her moist dripping snatch stretched for miles, its sweltering humid heat generated a desert-like oppressive atmosphere, roasting all those below. Rivalling a celestial body in size and mass, she could no longer control herself. It had taken a god's will to edge for so long, feeding upon the death and genocide of so many. This would be the greatest show of strength to those witnessing the undisputed ruler of this reality. Ava tightened her thick meaty thighs around the planet. Tectonic plates creaked and cracked. Pressure continued to build, eventually snapping the strata like twigs. Lava from the core ruptured through the chasms formed by such sundering as if blood had burst from a open wound. Such scoring warmth made Ava gasp, scooping up a tide of unleashed magma onto her fingertips and feeding it into her pussy. Yet the inferno she used to masturbate paled in comparison to what she felt. A tingle raced through her body, a quiver of excitement. It translated into her pressing her thighs in more to the world. By now the planet had cracked apart. Entire continents broke, their land beneath them blowing apart. The tingle crescendo as though lightning had struck her nerves as she gasped. 


Unable and unwilling to stop, Ava crushed the world between her thighs in glorious fashion. Hunks of the world cascaded out in the world, unleashing a roaring abyss that fire flaming rock into the void of space. The death throes of the planet made her cry out a reality sundering scream, defying the nothingness as her voice raced across the cosmos to distant worlds. Species across the universe were covered in fear as this moan struck them. With the core of their homeworld exposed, Ava cum came surging out, spraying over and cooling the superheated substrata rock. In all the excitement, she lost control of herself, becoming even more immense. The nearby moon unceremoniously smashed aside when Ava’s planetoid sized breast collided with it. Any remaining vessel retreating away had their ships careen backwards, suddenly caught in the gravitational pull of her swelling mass. Unable to control their craft, they spun helplessly as they drove into Ava’s expanding body. Ramming in her, their crashing spaceships registered like a little blip, with scores dying like a microbial speck against her overwhelming tummy that took up more and more of space. By the time Ava had finished growing, the remains of the homeworld resembled tiny shards, which were utterly dwarfed by even her clitoris in size. Globs of cum floated about, joined by a stream of soft warm milk. As Ava tilted herself back and laid out, she drifted in the black nothingness between the stars. Sticking the few traces of this alien world to her cum slathered fingers, Ava brought her hand towards her face, inspecting the dots that once constituted a proud and flourishing capital planet. For the dregs and last surviving elements, she stuck out her tongue and licked it from her digits. 


“Ahh~” Ava said to the universe, “Now that was fun.”


A primordial groan emanated from her belly. Ava rolled her eyes and exhaled. Settling to resolve her hunger, she turned towards the star of this system. Rather than float her way, Ava settled upon a lazier approach by growing herself. In a blink of an eye, she shot herself up from a paltry tens of thousand miles to hundreds of thousands. The nearest planet appeared to her no larger than a speck of dust now floating in the ether. At this height, the sun became no bigger than a marble-sized ball of flaming gas to her. Extending out her hand, Ava plucked it up from its normal cosmological resting place and inserted it into her mouth, admiring the spice and heat as she rolled it about on her tongue. Saliva slathered the star, diminishing its radiance until it looked dull and muted. With a gulp, Ava swallowed it. With its sheer density, Ava immediately felt well-fed. She laughed at the thought that her stomach would probably be large enough to host a set of planets itself. All that had to be done now was grow a bit further, add in a few worlds and she could host a solar system within her. 


Yet, that had to be an experiment for another day. With all the fun now over, Ava’s star-spanning body disappeared from existence. One second, she had dominated the solar system, the next, she had vanished. All that remained during her visit were the thick nebulas of her cum and some pale asteroids stuck within their grasp. The vestiges of the moon that once spun around the alien’s home planet were forever covered in her fluids. Without the grace of the sun, eternal darkness set upon the remaining worlds in the system as a dark chill consumed them with frost. Under this cover of endless midnight, none but the fleeting elements of this alien empire would know what had happened. A great and terrible god had visited upon them. In their hubris, they had once thought themselves to be the undisputed rulers. This star consuming god, drawing upon their suffering as she grew ever taller, ravaging their land and people, showed them true power and who controlled the fate of all things. A harsh lesson bought in the death of tens of billions of souls, now lost, either crushed or devoured.