- Text Size +

Rewarding herself for this conquest, Ava let her mind slip, allowing it to melt away in a bid to satiate her pleasure in a way only one of nigh-infinite power could. As her thoughts turned to herself, the beings below, the remaining few still struggling against her were crushed as the power that sustained them dissipated, ending their bone-breaking torture, heralding the end of all things for this world. As each one popped beneath the weight of Ava, their bodies submerged beneath a tide of her pudgy flesh, reducing them to red blots of flattered gore, she indulged herself further. Willing away her underwear, freeing herself from her bra and panties to have her nude body on display, the excitement of it all had her arousal peaking, Ava grabbed ahold of her gargantuan breast, massaging and caressing it, tweaking at her erect nipple as her gentle moans began to build up.


Reality buckled. A terrible trembling shook the air as Ava’s buxom physique grew to encompass the remaining vestiges of the throne room. Her ass pushed against the stone until it cracked and crumbled, disintegrating to make way for her voluminous hips bursting through the wall. Within seconds, she had outgrown her seat, with the mechanisms that kept her ever-smaller seat nesting between her thighs. Unable to bear her weight anymore, the machine cried out a mechanical roar as the engines continue to fire, trying to stop Ava from collapsing downwards. For those below a shadow came overhead as the floating island screamed its technological death throes as it tried to prevent the inevitable. Striking the earth like an asteroid falling from space, compounded all the more by the goddess’s weight, Ava’s voluptuous form cratered into the world. Ground-up land burst all around her followed by a fiery eruption masquerading her body behind an inferno of flame, the scalding heat licking her body as though it was only tender warmth rather than a firestorm. A shockwave, blasting the ruins of the devastated capital, a blast of displaced air was swiftly followed by columns of baleful energy ripping in a sea of fire, incinerating any and all into ash. Whatever stood close to the epicentre was crushed beneath Ava’s ass, or reduced to cinder. Out of the column of a smouldering fire, a siliceous hourglass-shaped silhouette formed as Ava emerged, unscathed and unharmed, yet growing now at an increased rate, snuffing out the smoke with her expanding frame. 


Sat with her legs splayed out, she nursed her breast faster, tweaking her nipple in a maddened frenzy. Ava could feel the remains of the city being crushed beneath her form like her body, feeling all those she ploughed through and demolished crumble away as if she were flattening soft snow rather than alien steel. All these structures soon were overshadowed her lower half expanded out. Those that had survived the onslaught had the ground quiver and quake beneath them as a groaning sound, like metal being rent, drowned out everything as Ava bent all natural laws to her to keep herself growing. Multitudes found themselves fleeing, as her ass, thighs and feet pushed through the destroyed metropolis. Ava’s booming moans of ecstasy came to a dreadful din as she fed upon the ruination, her voluptuous physique crushing anything in its path. The sprawling city below became minuter by the second, all its roads and alleyways becoming a distant blur. The great peaks of skyscrapers challenged her in height and they too failed to prevent her growth. For one such building, the aliens inside saw Ava’s thick and mighty thigh coming at them like the tide, devouring the horizon as their shelter shook as if it were trembling at her approach. Backing away from the window and fleeing, her thigh came smashing through, punching through the structure as if it had been made of wet tissue rather than the sturdiest adamantium. A collection of such magnificent constructions were no match for Ava as she grew, crumbling into nothingness beneath her onslaught. Witnessing such destruction, Ava’s panting blasted out a maelstrom of wind continuously, a storm of her hot and humid breath carrying its way through the streets. 


All those below saw the being towering over most of their city, sweat pouring off its nude form such that when the light struck her, it gave a glossy sheen. They could hear the planet beneath their feet buckling, as the landscape broke apart from the tremors caused by the evergrowing mass. Cracks formed, with fissures splitting the streets, tearing buildings in half as those unfortunate enough to be close fell into the chasm below. Standing became an impossible task, the ferocity of the earthquake unleashed by Ava’s growth forced all below to fall to their knees, unable to escape her coming. For those stuck on the surface and in front of his gargantuan growing goddess, they beheld a titaness stretching up into the heavens, her thighs near enough the size of a mountain range and a great pink moist maw with a clitoris as large as a hill. None behind witnessed her prodigious asscheeks bulldozing any and all in its way, the grandest of their structures looking no more like a thin wafer blade of grass against her backside, becoming more minute and microscopic against the enlarging physique of Ava with each passing moment. They tried to flee, they screamed out, each eventually had the giantess crush them as her growth continued unabated and uncaring to their suffering below, reduced to nothing more than a crimson stain upon her form crushing theirs beneath her godly might.


Licking her lips, Ava’s lust craved more. The metropolis below had become more like a patch of black, its magnificent architecture no more akin to blades of grass to her. In all her excitement, she had not realised she had started to pass through the clouds above, her huffs blowing them away from such that she could see her only match now was the tips of the heaven piercing spires. Halting her growth at this unfathomable height, she recouped herself, much as her carnal pursuits nagged at the back of her mind like a splinter, urging her to continue. To stave off such feelings, Ava wished to test the strength of these megastructures before her. Everything else proved to be less than up to the challenge, overwhelmed by her swelling to heights no being should be able to reach. In front of and to her reckoning, a few steps away were one of the last towers that stood. Though she had punched one previously and revelled in its collapse, this one would have to withstand another test. Ava scooted herself forward, grinding through the metropolis below. To her, small puffs of smoke emerged all around her ass and thighs as the capital was being ground down even further. Such movements strained the tower in front of her, as it looked as if it were swaying slightly. If its foundations could stave off such force, Ava wondered if it could withstand what she planned.


With the pinnacle of the spire in front of her, a flashing beacon its very summit came more into view. Reaching barely to the cusp of her colossal breast, Ava giggled. To look down upon this formidable structure, the sum total of this civilisation's technological advancements in order to create this marvel of engineering made her bite her lip. If it truly was to be considered a masterwork of this alien species, it would have to go through one last trial. To those inside, the skyline had transformed into a pink mass of Ava’s titanic physique, shrouding them in darkness. Her very being blocked out the grace of sun. At the top, the aliens looked out to see her underboob, those in the middle portions gazed upon her sweat-drenched abs, and those on the bottom levels beheld the heights of her thighs and expansive hips. Chaos had already taken its toll within, many trying to flee to the lower levels in order to escape her, yet when Ava had moved closer, some found themselves captivated by Ava in awe and terror. It drilled in a sense of insignificance, of weakness and futility. No sooner had she arrived, than their capital had near enough been eradicated in but a few minutes. When they turned their attentions downwards to the trails of smoke emanating from the ruination below, to see a city of billions reduced to being a cushion for Ava to sit on and crush at her leisure, it brought with it an acceptance of futility. Though many behind those looking out the windows and partitions raced about, there an equal amount sat watching Ava, resigning to the uselessness of escape. If they were to meet their end, they thought to watch it in grim resolve rather than run like some terrified bug fleeing before the descending boot.  


A new idea arose within Ava. Planting her hands down, she stood upright and to her true and gargantuan size. Where before the spire reach just about to her chest, it now reached to her hip. With its shape and overall size, it would be perfect for her. Taking two steps to plant her feet on either side of the tower, her dripping cunt loomed above the tip. With great care, Ava spread her legs wide and lowered herself. Inside, the windows fogged and their view became pitch black as the spire tremored and rumbled. Ceiling tiles collapsed and a booming bass-filled moan formed a dirge with the groaning foundations attempting to survive this new onslaught. The atmosphere became dank and humid, choking the air as outside came the red fleshy walls of Ava’s pussy sliding down. The cold metalwork sent a shiver up her spine, squatting lower and lower until she could no longer any more of the megastructure within her. Satisfied with her new toy and its initial survival rose up and down upon it, her deafening cries of pure ecstasy bellowing out and she place her hands on her knees. Ava riding the tower pushed it to its very limits as cracks formed around the upper portions. Window panes spanned several floors that were several inches thick and had been reinforced splitter and broke every time Ava’s cunt came past. When they burst, the rush of air and change in pressure flung the aliens out into the sky, choking to death from the thinness of the air long before having to suffer the several thousand feet fall back to the surface. Pieces of the framework within the structure buckled, raining debris down as level upon level ruptured apart, prompting those unfortunate enough to be stuck to be crushed by the falling rubble. Ava only quickened her pace, the weight of her backside ascending and then smashing down rippled her butt cheeks, letting all those who still remained alive within the capital gaze upon how she used their greatest achievement as her dildo.