- Text Size +

Before her was a bustling world teeming with life, its surface ablaze with light emanating from heaven piercing spires that cut through the cloudscape. Several space stations the size of meteors floated above the surface as angular rectangle-shaped spacecraft sped their way through the void of space and docked inside, only for others to appear from another exit and leave, forming a perfect weave of traffic moving about the station in perfect union. Expanding her mind once more, her sight was overwhelmed by the grandiosity of the homeworld’s capital city. A myriad of spires all peaking upwards. From their base, they stood as gargantuan monoliths that dwarfed any other structure in their magnanimity. These immense towers brimming with light yawned up high into the atmosphere, their shadows casting much of the lower sections of the metropolis in darkness. Within their shadow lay rows upon rows of skyscrapers as tens of thousands of smaller craft filled the air with intersecting traffic. Below such complexes were the foundations, layer after layer of smaller structures that had been dug deep into the planet’s surface. At the centre of this lively capital, a pyramid-like temple was suspended in the air through the wonders of technology, floating above all the towering skyscrapers, its myriad of roaring engines pulsating energy to keep it suspended.


Peering within the pyramid revealed an expansive and ostentatious throne room lined with ornate markings, these inscriptions that hummed and glowed as power channelled through them. Following on, sitting upon a large gilded throne, a lazing alien wrapped in luxurious drapes, this three-eyed being with smooth azure-blue like skin, a bipedal creature of considerable stature slouched itself, leaning to one side and propping up its head with one of its muscular arms. The throne itself stood elevated and from it, a set of steps that led to a throng of its equally well dressed, if less bulky and tall kind all idly chatting to one another. On either side along with the glistening marble-like walls, a detachment of its imposing kindred, armed with long ceramic poles and adorned in grey, the surface of their wafer-thin armour shimmering like gentle waves on water, guarded over whatever befuddling ceremony took place. Ava’s projection of herself moved through the congregation, amazed at how small she appeared to these Amazonian beings. Such was their height, she craned her neck upwards just to look at her head, forcing her to see past their brimming muscularity that made their clothing strain at its seams.


Happy with her choice, Ava willed herself into the room, her physical form manifesting into the throne room with a blinding light that made the towering aliens shield their eyes from the intensity. When they finally opened their eyes, the creatures looked down in awe and confusion at the seemingly small yet exceedingly buxom woman, wisps of smoke poured off her body, a scorch mark surrounded her being whilst standing proudly with her hands on her voluminous hips.  After their momentary daze and upon seeing Ava, the guards swiftly pushed their way through their brethren, throwing them aside as they activated their weapons, their poles now arcing with lightning. Without hesitation, one of the warriors, upon reaching the intruder, swung his weapon, his bulging muscles tensing to levy as much destructive force as possible.


Striking Ava from the side, the exotic weapon exploded into several pieces, shattering apart as streaks of lightning bounced between the shards that filled the room before scattering itself across the area. The herculean like creatures stopped in their advance in shock, mortified to see their comrade’s weapon break like glass on the pathetic looking being before them. The gargantuan guards, now surrounding the woman and glancing at one another for reassurance, lifted their poles high into the air, striking down onto Ava’s head, summoning the sum total of their brute strength in a combined and devastating blow. One by one, they made their mark, smashing the skull of the curvaceous lady. Again their armaments broke upon her, showering the ground with fragments and leaving them dumbstruck.


One of these guards, refusing to back down, followed his failed attack by swiftly pulling back his arm and clamping his hand shut, throwing a punch directly at Ava’s head once more, a last, desperate attempt to fell the intruder. A sickening crunch of bones shattering into dust filled the throne room before a howling cry of pain followed; the creature’s boulder-like fist came bouncing off Ava as if he had struck a concrete wall, the pain forcing him to his knees as he held his drooping hand, wincing in agony at his broken fingers. The seemingly indestructible woman, who had been responding to the failed onslaught with mocking yawns, turned towards her assailant, shooting him a smug grin before unfurling her hand and placing her thumb and finger together.


Flicking at the towering alien, Ava, witnessing the body of her foe splatter and disintegrate from the force adjusted the flow of time. Attuning her perception to see over the course of several attoseconds, how such a mundane action would play out. Her unfathomable strength unleashed onto her unsuspecting victim scoured him from existence, everything ranging down to the very quartz that constituted the alien’s atomic structure vaporised, unable to shower either divine form or the room with any semblance of gore or blood. Yet, the effect of her flick would cascade out by slowing down the onward march of time.


The destructive flick, rippling out in all its earth-shattering strength, ploughed through several unsuspecting guards, disintegrating their bodies in their entirety as well, leaving no traces of their being. Next, shattering through the walls of the throne room, punching through layer upon layer of fortified foundation, a great expanding hole now appeared, shattering the marble and rending through metal until nothing of the side remained, thus revealing the outside world as rays of dim light from the decaying red sun poured into the once secretive chamber.  

The colossal magnitude of Ava’s flick poured through the capital city, casually obliterating its way through anything in its path. Flying vessels zooming around in their multitudes suddenly exploded, swiftly filling the sky with a litany of explosive fireballs and a hail of wreckage in a widening cone. Those high rises unfortunate enough to stand tall enough found whole swathes of their building missing, as if someone had blown gashes and holes clean through them. Though time had been dilated, the tips of such affiliated architecture had already started causing them to tilt, ready to collapse onto themselves. Tens of thousands of aliens going about their daily toils had been erased from existence. To their compatriots and brethren, it appeared as if they had all but vanished in a single moment. Having made its way through these skyscrapers, a singular, gargantuan heaven-piercing spire stood in the way of Ava’s flick and it too fell before her godly might. The base of the monolithic construction buckled at the coming of its power before the foundations splintered, rocketing through miles upon, rending through any alien construction within.


Allowing time to resume, a dirge of broken metal and stone followed with the cacophonous blast of explosions and groaning megastructure shattering apart. Beyond the tumbling towers, the spire split in two. Whilst the proudest of skyscrapers either fell inwards or fell onto the aliens in the streets below, crushing thousands more beneath a tide of debris below, the spire unleashed an untold avalanche of rubble and wreckage. The top half of the building smashed down onto its missing base, flattening those beneath as smoke and wreckage poured through the lower levels of the capital. Unable to stay upright, the sound of buckling metal filled the air as the remaining section of the spire started listing, tilting ever more to its side before submerging an entire section of the never-ending city in its shadow as it began slowly falling over. Ava, enamoured with the carnage, revelled in seeing the spire tip over, consuming the city with its monumental size before slamming onto the ground. Shockwaves bellowed out as the displacing air swept through the metropolis as the spire exploded, conjuring a smoke storm that carried with it an untold amount of debris within, creating a massive and thick wall of churned up destruction that tore through the city, hastily consuming the alien's capital city.


Ava stood at the edge of the ruined throne room and looked over the unceasing devastation. The ruined monolithic spire continued to fill her horizon even when it lay on its side, broken and in several thousand pieces though it was. Below, smoke and carnage filled the streets as chunks of the spire and destroyed skyscrapers rained like spikes upon them. Flying craft crash-landed into the side of structures from the storm whipped up by her flick. All around, anywhere she looked over, Ava could witness the cataclysm wrought by her flick and the ensuing pandemonium of a people unprepared for her might, unable to withstand even the most benign things she could unleash upon them. Seeing these once-proud aliens brought low, their megacity torn to shreds in seconds, the voluptuous lady could feel the lustful urges welling within her.


Stepping off the side and floating into the air, she turned back around to the horrified aristocrats and terrified guards, throwing her hands into the air to proudly present herself and her genocidal works in all their grandeur for her crowd. Looking on, the alien witnessed their empire crumbling behind this gorgeous radiant woman, her eyes seemingly alight with the purest of energy, her soft skin crackling with streaks of lighting as a condescending grin plastered on her statuesque face told them all they needed to know. Yet, she still felt her display was lacking.  Ava decided upon flexing herself slightly, tensing her non-existent muscles for her fear-induced crowd. Reality itself, straining and struggling, rippled as the goddess tensed, her weak arms not revealing an iota of muscularity, yet such flexing generated thunderous and rupturing tremors. The floating throne vibrated, its marble walls cracking as machine and metal alike groaned aloud in agony, trying to withstand the ever-increasing pressure Ava placed upon them. For the city, the earthquakes unleashed yet more misery for the dwellers below, as weakened structures that barely survived the initial apocalyptic onslaught proved unable to withstand the next test. Vibrating, rumbling, more of the city’s buildings gave up upon resisting and simply fell upon themselves, their outer walls and foundations breaking apart, adding to an ever-growing pile of toppled buildings and compacted debris. The body count only rose higher and higher the more Ava continued, tens of thousands of souls snuffed out as she brought a microcosm of her might to bear, all in a show just to further intimidate those who dared to strike her.


Allowing reality some respite, Ava stopping flexing, and placed her hands back on her generous hips, basking in the terror of the cowering aliens in front of her. Flicking her head around, the goddess grinned with unbridled jubilation at all the devastation, all the death and destruction on an unimaginable scale. The crown jewel of an empire, its capital city, all its wonders and sprawling concrete jungle, brought to its knees in but a minute of her arrival. A flick and a flex, mundane to all, save for one of incalculable power, someone who could imbue an infinitesimal fraction of her power, just to watch everything around her writhe and struggle before her. Strength, unfathomable and overwhelming, Ava drank deep of it, addicted at how nothing in this reality of hers could withstand her, not even these wretches now mewling before her. To see them humbled before her might, to see this planet struggle and die as all things did before her, Ava bit her thick, gorgeous lip to the point of bleeding. Ahnillating a galaxy, Ava thought, is nothing compared to seeing such eradication up close, watching such insignificant lives flicker and fade, all to feed her insatiable whims. Welling up from within, Ava felt her lust crying out the more she bit down on her lip, her frenzied thoughts begging her to be done with all this foreplay. Yet, seeing all these terror struck beings, the goddess, beaming a cruel grin, had one last humiliation in store.


Flying over to the throne, her captivated audience watched her in horrified awe as the radiant being, gently floating over from the background of ruination to the one proud and gleaming seat of power, hovering just before it. The aliens, cowering on the floor still, looked on to see their petite destroyer groan loudly, blowing off the top of the structure to reveal the orange-tinged sky made all darker from the billowing plumes of smoke collecting into one dark and terrible cloud that hung over the city, a testament to chaos and upheaval down below. In the instant following, Ava turned herself around to face her crowd before exploding up in height, her form reaching near double the height of the aliens still frozen in terror. Placing her feet back down, the floating throne room roared out in pain, the metalwork and technologies holding it together struggling to contend with the burden placed onto it by Ava’s enlarged form. Those creatures that tried in vain to harm her barely stood taller than her knee as the goddess flashed a smug filled grin down from on high, looking beyond her prodigiously sized bust to see the beings looking so square and minute. For this private crowd of onlookers, Ava had something else in mind. Teleporting onto the throne, as she was about to sit down, she materialised all the aliens onto the seat, shrinking them down such that they would all be nought by specks. The royalty, awakening to the sudden change in perspective, saw Ava’s mighty ass descending down onto them. With a smack, her butt crashed down onto them. Rather than have them pop beneath her weight, she granted them an extra bought of endurance, allowing them to compete against her plump cheeks that rolled over them.


Ava sustained them for a time, for she could feel them contending with her hefty ass, finding their responses unique and interesting. Some fought with every last ounce of strength, a primordial urge to survive overtaking their senses as they tried pummelling and punching her ass. Others tried their best at pushing upwards, groaning and grunting to free themselves from the all-encompassing backside. Lastly were those who resigned themselves to fate, allowing her ass to simply smother them, though their bodies urged them to fight, to refuse to succumb to this humiliation, these aliens instead sat idle, allowing Ava’s ass to dominate them completely and utterly. To add further insult, the goddess wriggled her butt from side to side, grinding their pathetic bodies into the seat, imprinting them deeper into her ass, letting them bask in the unbridled indignity of being reduced to such a state that they could not contend to defeat her well-endowed backside. With one final degrading move to the rulers and guardians, Ava could no longer withstand her lust, for even a goddess like herself had limits, her carnal desires overriding her thoughts in an overwhelming tide. One by one, she took away their invulnerability, and one by one, their frames were squashed flat, crushed into a red stain upon her backside. Biting down on her lip, Ava cooed as each alien writhed and then popped beneath her. Now it was time for everyone else to bear witness. No one would be spared and none would be denied the opportunity to behold their god, mighty, terrible and lustful as she was.