- Text Size +

The ground of the town shook, the people were alarmed because they knew what was coming: giants.


People were scared but when they saw the angelic faces of two little girls looming over the church they were confused. They were very young and smiling, they may have come in peace, in any case they began to talk with the tiny little people with curiosity, they would be easy to convince them to leave.


One girl was much younger than another, with baby teeth, the other older and more vivacious. "Hello little people, it's time for a snack and we don't have anything to eat, we were wondering if you would have something to give us. Sweets, chocolates ... hihi"


The people of the town organized to bring all the edible sweets in the center of the square, the girls had large forks and pricked the sweets as they were deposited. Obviously it was not enough and they ran out quickly "just this, we are still hungry, give us something else"


The older girl poked a school bus with her fork "what is this? A banana? Hahaha." the other girl followed suit and punctured several cars parked near her. The girls took the vehicles to their mouths "eeeeewwwww, disgusting" - they said at the same time.


"Hey you, what are you doing there", said the youngest girl, and she grabbed with two fingers a human who was carrying several packages "what is that? Are they more candy?". The human screamed and kicked without releasing the packages, the girl did not understand anything "surely they are more candy, I want to taste" and she put the man with the packages in her mouth. She began to taste him, her saliva coming out of the corner of her lips, in the end she swallowed him. "aaaahhh that was delicious"


- "Hey, you just ate a little one" said the older one

+ "really? oh, I didn't realize it, but it tasted appetizing"

- "oh, let's see"


Then the oldest giantess grabbed a woman who was looking at them terrified and quickly ate her. "yummm ... She was exquisite, I think we can continue with the snack."


The girls began to grab the humans to take them directly to their mouths, using their forks to open the roofs and doors and trap the elusive people. "No, don't squash them too much when you grab them, if they move in your mouth they give more flavor", "don't scream, inside us there are many sweets, you should be happy".


At one point the town police arrived with the mayor, with a megaphone they told the girls to stop.


- "ok, ok ... well, the last one, NOM ... hihihihi"


* Mayor: "Enough girls, you are committing murder, stop immediately or ... erm ... I'll call your parents!"


+ "oh no, not our mothers, they will get angry" said the youngest

* "Exactly, now leave those people and leave"

+ "we can't, they are in our bellies"

* ooommm, you will have to vomit them (maybe this will save someone)

- "Hey, wait a minute, that's disgusting. Who are you?"

* I am the mayor and these are the police

- "And what does a mayor and a policeman do?"

* emmm our duty is to be with the people, and ensure their well-being, and you are spoiling everything, so do what I have told you.

+ "But what about the sweets? They are going to turn out horrible"

* "we'll give you more, but you can't eat people, it's bad"

- "So ... why are you all so tasty, eh? How do you want us not to eat you?"

* "enough, girl ... I'll count to three ..."

+ Hey, I got it ... if we eat them they can't call our mothers

* ........

- "And also, he says that his jobs are to be with people, and people are now in our bellies ... so ..."


Both girls smiled at the group, the mayor had frozen and the police fled ... they could not do anything, they all ended up in the tummies of the giant girls. The town was deserted of its 300 inhabitants.


- "they were all delicious, we must do this more times"

+ BRUUUUUP