- Text Size +

Having met a few weeks ago and really hit it off, Maddy and Sayame decided to meet up at the local gym for some cardio. Running along at a good clip, Maddy finally calls it quits after the 9th mile, meanwhile Sayame is still basically sprinting into the 12th.

 

“What? Is that all ya got?” Sayame says with a smile, sucking air between breaths.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah, well you don’t have a worm stuck under your feet distracting you,” Maddy snaps back.

 

Slowing down to a walk, Sayame steps off the treadmill, wiping the sweat from her brow with her towel. “Oh? We let’s see it then~”

 

“Huh? Well, sure.” Maddy struggles to take off her sneaker, the shoe held tightly to her foot till it slips off with a sickly pop. Tossing the shoes aside, the hot steam rising like a smog up from its mouth. And sitting down with her feet outstretched, Sayame could see one, green haired tiny, fruitlessly sucking the sweat from the drenched, hole ridden socks.

 

“See? She’s completely addicted to my feet, enjoying herself in there all week I’m sure,” Maddy says with a smile on her face. Reaching down and plucking her from the threads of the sock, the tiny Christy whines and complains, desperately reaching out towards the foot. “Here, you want her for a bit?”

 

“Are ya sure?” Sayame cocks her head.

 

“Yeah, yeah, she’ll love it! Here, hold your sneaker up,” Maddy shakes Christy by her sweat soaked shirt.

 

Sayame pulls her shoe off, the similar musk rising from it as Maddy’s and brings it up in front of her, nose curling at the smell of the day’s effort. And with that, Maddy tosses Christy through the air, sinking her right into the mouth of Sayame’s workout shoe, the visible steam swirling as her body passes through.

 

Flopping on to the broken insole, the heat and smell absolutely oppressive, and with the tilt of the shoe, she slides down the moist fabric like a waterslide down into the depths of the shoe, becoming tangled up in the lint dug up by Sayame’s toes through the years. As Sayame and Maddy chitchat for a bit, Christy was intoxicated by the musty atmosphere, driven by need to lap at the shallow puddles of sweat sitting the pits ground into the insole.

 

“Are you sure I can keep her for the weekend?” Sayame peering into the darkness of the shoe, just barely making out Christy shaking against the insole.

 

“Yeah…just make sure you bring her back on Monday,” Maddy's expression goes serious, staring right into Sayame’s eyes.

 

“Of course, of course, I would never let anything happen, I can tell she’s important to you.” Sayame sets the shoe back to the ground, bringing her foot up to the sneaker, her toes wiggling as they snake in. As they pass over Christy, they curl, snatching her up and smothering her in the damp cotton of the black socks, the toes kneading and prodding her body. Lacing up the shoe and sealing it tight, Christy was once again stuck under the arch of her toes, the sweaty aura dripping around her.

 

Sayame and Maddy left the gym going their separate ways, Sayame thinking of all the ways to enjoy Christy’s worship through the weekend.