- Text Size +
Story Notes:

please leave positive notes if you would like a continuation of this story about crystals adventures on how she becomes a giantess, and i will use you r reviews to determine what happens next! so leave your opinion please!

 

Crystal

Crystal

 

This is my first FMG story ever so be nice in your comments please.

 

          Crystal was a small girl, a cute face, about 4-10, weighed about 65 LBS. with blond hair, and she was about 22 years old. She lives alone in an apartment in Detroit, Michigan. She just got out of college and was almost the owner of a business. She has always been smart in school, and she just got her masters degree in economics. She loved her life, accept for being small. That was something she hated. She had tried everything.

           One Monday morning, Crystal was on her way to work and she decided to try a new route, she was going to avoid traffic by going through the industrial part of town. She pasted factory after factory and eventually got lost, she came to a dead end near a dock. The majority of the factories dumped toxic waste, nuclear waste, and other strange chemicals in the lakes behind the factories, so their was a horrible smell in the air and a smog type cloud floating around when she got out to ask for directions, only to find, no one. She scurried back to her car but tripped on her way and fell into a little green, toxic, putrid puddle. So Crystal got up, walked back to her car, drenched in that stuff, to get away from the putrid smell creeping up her nose, and turned around.

          She was now stuck in the early morning traffic, and was going to be late for work. Her boss, Jerry, hated it when people were late. She got to her office at about ten, one hour late; she also had to explain to Jerry, why she was late. When she got to her office she had a report due on the restaurants new foods. She got right to work, because she had a meeting later today that she could not be late to.

          About an hour in to her report, she started to get a terrible head-ache, she tried to ignore it but about 10 minutes later, she felt a little tingle all over her body. She felt her breasts grow a little bit. And she then felt it stop, when she looked down, she noticed her breasts where a tad bit larger. She loved how this felt, before this random growth, she did not even have a lump, and she felt great. She finished up her report, when the office ass hole came in, Chase, he was known for flirting or trying to flirt, with every woman in the entire office. Apparently today was Crystal’s day.

“Hey Sexy.” Chris said.

 

“Get lost; I have to finish a report.” Crystal muttered.

 

“What is wrong miss midget?” Chase scoffed obviously pissed because he was not wanted.

 

“Get the hell out of here!” Crystal said.

 

“Fine, ugly hoe!” Chase said as he stalked out of the room.

 

Crystal hated chase, just like every other girl in the office hated him. She finished up her report and then went to her meeting. She had her presentation ready. She presented, and the CEO’s loved it. She was packing up her stuff, for her hour long ride home. Once she was at the car she felt that tingling feeling again. This time she felt it was coming a little stronger. She felt her breasts slowly growing. Where is this feeling coming from? She thought. Then it hit her, the factories waste was causing this!

She then felt herself grow a little more; her suit was becoming tight around her boobs which were now probably a small B cup and growing. She also felt her arms grow a little thicker; the sleeves in her suit jacket were now becoming tighter also! Her shoes became rather tight pretty quickly. She was loving this feeling. By the time she got home she noticed she was no longer 4 foot 10, she had grown about 2-3 inches.

 When she got to her room the clothes she was wearing barely fit due to her growing size. She changed into the biggest clothes she could find. She ended up wearing a bra (for just about the first time in her life), a T-shirt, some jeans and flip-flops.

She then made her way back to her car and headed to the mall. On the way down there she could feel her shoulders broadening, her thighs thickening, and her butt growing. By the time she got there her legs were seriously testing the limits of her pants. She found a store that she liked and went to the Bra section, she found out that she needed one and fast! She found someone and got herself fitted; turns out she now wears a 36-C. She bought like 6 bras 2 D, 2 DD’s, an E and an F. She then went to the pants section. There was almost no one in the whole store. Then a man came up to her and asked if she needed anything.

“No I’m fine, thanks though.” She said.

 

“Ok, just tell me if you need anything” he said, and then he winked at her.

What was that wink supposed to mean? She wondered. Is my growth making me more attractive? Oh well she thought. She got to the pants rack and she was now taller than the pants rack which she really wasn’t before, so she bent down to look at all the pants. Then she heard a tiny ripping sound, uh-oh she thought. She looked down and figured out that her legs had down some growing and apparently bending down didn’t help the situation because her pants had ripped at the seams. Not good she thought. So she grabbed the biggest pants she could find. She tried on one pair that fit and bought them before her other pants ripped even more. Now she had some time on her hands.

She bought 10 pairs of pants, and then wandered to the shirt section. She found out that her arms had grown a lot considering the way her sleeves looked, all stretched out with the muscles she was growing. God damn this feels pretty good.  She found some great stretchy cleavage shirts, a few regular shirts, more cleavage shirts, and a few sexy T-shirts. She then looked in the mirror to see the shirts, what she saw was a sexy woman looking back at her. She bought the shirts and she was walking through the mall when she heard “POP” and 3 seconds later another “POP” she looked down and her shoes had been ripped to shreds by her now massive, sexy, feet! She went in to the first shoe store she saw and bought some High heels, Gym shoes, and Flip Flops. She then was in the Nike store and saw some muscle shirts. PERFECT! She thought. She bought 7 of the muscle shirts got to her car, put everything in the trunk and got in the car. The second she got in her thighs were now squished up against the steering wheel and now had no leg room. She drove home as fast as she could. She got home and fell asleep.

She woke up 6 hours later. She woke and remembered that she had a date tonight! It was at her house, in 1 hour and a half. She popped right off the bed and went to look at herself in the mirror. Only now she didn’t see a midget but an average height woman. She then went to see how much she weighed, only to see that her boobs had grown a lot and now she couldn’t see her feet without squishing down her boobs. The scale now said 177, DAMN! I’m huge she thought. She went to look at the rest of her. She was looking at a rather largely muscled self, when she remembered that she needed to get ready. She then felt a tingly feeling go down her spine, a few seconds later her biceps were at least 15 inches around. She then went to take a shower, in her little square shower that used to have plenty of room, was now a tight squeeze.

She got out of the shower in 20 minutes. She then started to put on make-up and fix her hair; she was sitting there in a towel doing her hair when the doorbell rang. SHIT! She thought as she walked to the door, “who is it?” she asked.

“Uh . . . Mark your date remember?” Mark said.

“Oh . . . Come in I’ll be out in one sec, Ok?”  Crystal responded.

“OK” Mark Said.

She ran back to her room, got on her jeans, her cleavage shirt (which was now being pushed to its limits), and she finished her make-up. She was on her way to the door when she got that feeling again, uh-oh she thought, “one sec!” she yelled.

“K” He muttered.

She went and changed into her baggier cloths, and opened up the door. “Hi, sorry I took so long I didn’t want to look to ugly.” She said. As she opened up the door to the hottest guy she had seen in a long time. “Oh it’s fine” he said as he looked at her in awe. “You look a lot different on the computer and a lot taller.” He said as he gazed at her perfectly muscled body. “Is that good or bad?” She asked.

“Good, trust me, very good!” He said as his voice cracked. She was trying as hard as she could not to laugh at his voice cracking. “Well come on in, this is my house” She said. She gave him a tour of the house, trying to bounce her boobs around as much as possible. She saw him look at them. They finished the tour in the kitchen, “So what would you like to talk about?” She asked.

“Ok, well . . . . What do you do for a living?” He asked. That’s all he wants to know?  “Well I’m a Chef and part manager of a restaurant, that kind of stuff. How about you?” She responded. “Um I work for Chrysler, you know design cars that sort of stuff, what do you do in your free time?” He asked, “aside from working out?” He added. “Umm not much, working out is the main thing. Hey, by the way, what do you want for dinner?” She lied. “Umm . . . . What ever you want, I don’t care.” He said. They chatted at dinner while eating their spaghetti, crystal had eaten tons of it by now she was on her 3rd helping. As she was eating she felt that tingling feeling again, UGH! Not now! She thought. She felt her butt growing and then start to reach the side of the seat and press against there, OH SHIT! She thought. The feeling then went to her shoulders which broadened a little bit. She got up with barely enough room to get her butt out of the chair. “You wanna watch a movie?” She asked. “OK!” he responded, sounding way too excited. She went to the couch, turned off all the lights, and chose a movie. He came in and sat down next to her. She then leaned herself against him. He put her arm around her immaculate shoulders. And they watched the movie. She pretended to be scared so he could hold her.

         She awoke the next morning alone, a different way then when she went to bed. She noticed that everything seemed a little closer to the ground now. So she went in the bathroom and measured herself, WOW! 5-8! I grew 10 inches in 1 day!