- Text Size +

“So are you gonna just stand there all night with your mouth open catching flies, or are you gonna buy a girl a drink?” smirked the impossibly busty blonde, the brim of her American flag emblazoned cowboy hat at a mischievous down tilt towards her grinning face. The dim, smokey light of the bar didn't hide the features of her skin; she was definitely a bit older than he was, not that Frank cared in the slightest. She spun her bar stool to face him, and it was all he could do to keep his eyes from bugging out of his head as her colossal breasts carried the momentum into an entrancing jiggle of creamy flesh. The ever widening smirk told him she'd seen his instinctual response to her display all the same. She patted the stool next to her, motioning for him to take a seat.


“I- uh- Of course, what's your poison miss?” said Frank, trying to compose himself. He wasn't the most handsome guy on the planet, and was still trying to process that this woman was giving him the time of day, let alone inviting him to take a seat next to her. Was she just going to play him for a sucker and get a few free drinks out of him..? Wouldn't be the first time... Still, what was the risk of buying a girl like this a few drinks, compared to the potential payoff? He slid onto the bar stool, trying his best to maintain eye contact with her instead of falling into her intoxicating canyon again.

“The hat didn't give it away? I like a good Cowboy.” she laughed, flagging down the bartender. Frank was unfamiliar, but as the bartender approached, he did his best to sound confident.

“A Bulleit Bourbon for me, and a Cowboy for the lady, please.” said Frank, hoping the bartender would be more familiar with the drink than he was. Thankfully, the man behind the counter nodded in acknowledgment, before looking at the mysterious woman. “Old Grand-Dad still your brand of choice, Jenny?”


“Oh you know me too well Ted, but now you've gone and ruined the fun of making him work for my name.” teased Jenny, resting her elbows (and heavy breasts) on the bar top, laying her palms on her cheeks as she swung her legs in the air from the stool. Frank swallowed nervously. He hoped that drink would come soon, he was going to need the liquid courage if he was going to talk to this goddess.


“So how about you cowboy, gonna make me work for yours or should I just pick one for you that I like best?” she said, giving him an amused side eye glance as the bartender collected the appropriate bottles from the shelf. Her demeanor made it clear she was in control of this conversation; he was just along for the ride.


“Uh- Frank. I'm Frank. Pleased to meet you.” he replied as the bartender returned with their drinks. He still didn't know what exactly Jenny had ordered, but she eyed the milky white cocktail eagerly as it slid across the bar top towards her. Frank accepted his shot glass of Bulleit in turn.

“Frank... How quaint.” she mused, lifting the glass between her thumb and index finger, tilting it towards him. Frank took the cue, clinking his glass against hers, thankful for the confidence boost he was soon to ingest. Frank quickly sucked back his shot with a grimace at the burn, as Jenny gulped deeply from the cocktail glass, tilting her head back to drink it all in one go. Frank took advantage of the opportunity to steal another glance at her awe inspiring chest. The brown leather vest she wore to complete her cowgirl look was staging a valiant effort to hold back the swell of her enormous breasts. Wider than her torso, the veiny mass of her tits sat proudly on her chest, the creamy, veiny swell of her flesh making her vest look wholly inadequate for the job as they filled the cups of her very strained bra and flowed over the top in a way that made Frank weak in the knees. She must have been at least an H cup by his estimate but even that seemed a conservative guess. He quickly made sure to avert his gaze as she brought the empty glass back to the bar top, grinning as she licked the residual beverage from her upper lip and sighed her approval.

“One look at you and I can tell you have no idea what a Cowboy is.” she laughed, that signature smirk returning to her seemingly perpetually amused expression. She didn't wait for him to try and defend himself from the accusation before she continued; “It's 1 part half-and-half cream and 2 parts bourbon. Keeps me feeling... milky.” she giggled, swaying her body in a way clearly intended to draw attention to her best assets. Frank felt dizzy, and it had nothing to do with his shot of Bulleit.


“You can read me like an open book, it would seem.” said Frank, lifting a pair of fingers to gesture to the bartender that he needed a top up. Jenny wordlessly lifted her empty glass along with him, knowing full well Frank would not object to ponying up for another drink.

“Oh I can smell fresh meat from a mile away, sugar. Even if I didn't know every regular at this dive, I could tell it's your first time here. Oh, no offense Ted.” Jenny said in her syrupy sweet tone as the bartender returned with the twin bottles of Old Grand-Dad and Bulleit to top off Frank's glass.


“None taken ma'am. You're half the reason my clientele come here after all.” said the barkeep, not even bothering to look up as he poured the expertly eyeballed portions of cream and bourbon into the cocktail shaker. The compliment sent Jenny into a fresh fit of giggles, as she rocked back on her stool so enthusiastically that Frank leaned over in case he had to try and catch her before she fell.

“Ohhh, my hero!” laughed Jenny, daintily feigning distress as she leaned her head back, throwing a hand over her face as she emulated the classic 'damsel in distress' position. “So what brings my knight in shining armor here to this little ol' haunt of mine?”

“Ah well... I... Well I just broke up with my girlfriend the other night actually an-”

“And you decided to try a new bar and see if you could get lucky?” interrupted Jenny, giving him another Cheshire Cat like grin as she drank her freshly poured Cowboy. Frank was stunned at her ability to cut straight to the point. He was starting to feel like a pawn in a game he could scarcely comprehend, like this woman already knew everything there was to know about him, and her conversation was more playing with her food than anything else. Still, given the direction it seemed to be going in, it was a game he was more than willing to be a part of...

“I guess you could say that,” replied Frank, quickly taking advantage of the opening to suck back another shot of bourbon. He was noticing the burn in his throat a little less each time, a sign he was starting to loosen up. He gestured to Ted for yet another; he had a feeling he was going to need at least one more before he worked up the nerve to shoot his shot. “How about you, what brings a girl like you to a place like this?”

“Oh, Frank with the hard hitting questions...” mused Jenny, giving Ted a single glance out of the side of her eye, confirming that she was ready for another drink. The bartender knew his client well enough that he hadn't even put the cream away, and had simply been waiting for her signal to begin pouring another. “What can I say? I like the atmosphere, Ted here, he's a sweetheart, and he pours a fine cowboy, and sometimes even the live band is half decent...” she said, leaning towards Frank as she spoke, before continuing in a hushed tone; “But I had a feeling I'd find what I was looking for here tonight...” She whispered, gently resting a hand on his leg under the bar.

Frank blinked twice as his slightly inebriated brain attempted to process this. Jenny's infinitely wide smirk seemed somehow even more encompassing as she grinned at his confusion, like a deer in the headlights. And, he realized as he found himself looking down at her chest, what a set of headlights he was staring into...

“I- Uh-” Frank sputtered, feeling his adrenaline spike.

“Finish your damn drink and let's get out of here, you dunce.” said Jenny, winking at him as she withdrew her hand from his thigh, as Ted returned with her fresh Cowboy. She greedily took the glass as it slid over the bar top into her waiting embrace, not even waiting for Frank's shot to arrive. Ted poured his drink as Frank watched in awe as she chugged back the drink, a few errant drops of the creamy concoction spilling past her lips, falling down the concave of her breasts as they dripped down into her cleavage. As if Frank's heart wasn't already threatening to pound right out of his chest...

He didn't need to be told twice however, as Ted handed him his freshly replenished shot glass. Frank sucked back the bourbon without a second thought, reached into his pocket and seized his wallet, fishing out a hundred dollar bill, slapping it down onto the bar top.

“Keep the change.” said Frank dismissively, his mind occupied with other things as Jenny observed him with that mischievous smile he was so very under the spell of.

“You see Jenny? You thought calling my bar a dive was going to upset me.” said Ted in his typical stoic and indifferent demeanor, sliding the crisp bill into the front pocket of his apron before collecting the spent glasses from his patrons.


“Fair enough hun, I guess I do have a way of encouraging customers to leave a nice tip.” laughed Jenny, before turning to Frank; “Would you be a doll and fetch my coat from the rack there, darlin'?”

“My pleasure...” replied Frank, practically leaping out of his seat at her command...

~ ~ ~

Frank sat nervously in Jenny's car, an appropriately 'cowgirl' '79 Ranchero, on the ride to her place, almost nauseated with excitement. His buzz was starting to wear off and so too had returned a sense of batting well out of his league, as he ogled the gorgeous woman, her curvature still hinting even through the puff of her winter jacket. He hadn't been keeping track of the time but every minute they were on the road felt like an hour as his mind raced. He felt like he hadn't said anything for some time, so he opted to ask;

“So, uh, whereabouts do you live anyways? Feels like we've been driving a while...” said Frank, realizing as he looked out the window that the city lights were dwindling behind them. He'd been so focused on Jenny's enrapturing figure that he hadn't really been paying attention until now, they must have taken the highway off towards the city limits...

“Did you think a girl like me lived in the city, sugar? Don't worry your pretty little head about it, we'll be there soon. In fact...” responded Jenny, taking a hard turn off to an exit Frank was unfamiliar with, ramping down from the interstate and onto a dirt road. The Ranchero fishtailed wildly as it's tires transitioned from tarmac to soil mid turn, causing Frank to reflexively reach for a handle grip above the car window that wasn't there, his face smacking painfully against the cool glass of the window at the unexpected lurch. Jenny however, laughed in amusement as the vehicle drifted back and forth, her body swinging with the momentum like she was on a roller-coaster, cheering as the tires at last found good purchase in the dust and kicked off once more in a straight line. She cast another smile at Frank's bewildered expression.

“Darlin', if you can't have some fun with a bumpy ride, tonight might be a little much for you.” she teased. Frank reacted quickly by trying to laugh it off, fearful she would lose interest if he didn't put on a tough act.

“I can handle it, just snuck up on me, heh.” he said, rubbing the sore side of his face. “I guess you like it rough, huh?” Frank suddenly went chalk white as he realized what he'd said, not having intended it that way. Jenny went into another fit of her signature giggles, sensing his insecurity.

“Oh you have no idea sugar... Are you gonna keep nursing that cheek of yours or can I have some real fun now that we're a few miles away from the nearest cop?”

Frank braced himself, making sure his arm was prepared to stop him from another up close and personal experience with the window, before replying with a half hearted nod of acknowledgment that he hoped looked convincing. It had either worked, or more likely Jenny didn't care, as she smirked, shifted gears, and floored it. The pedal yielded under the press of her leather boot as Frank was pressed back into his seat. She cheered on the Ranchero, the engine roaring in approval as the speedometer flared, and Frank held on for dear life.

It was going to be a wild night.

~ ~ ~

Frank felt every bounce and inch of air time as the car flew over the uneven dirt road, his bones shaking each he rose into the air as Jenny went out of her way to take every twist, rise, and dip in the road at maximum speed. The trees zoomed past them in a winding display as terrified animals made way for the rocketing Ranchero, scattering into the woods as it ripped past them. Jenny bounced in her seat, the buttons on her winter coat surrendering to physics and popping aside as her monstrous breasts heaved with each shift in momentum. Jenny giggled as she spared a glance down at her generous chest, the milky flesh rolling enticingly within the confines of her V necked vest. Frank was once again under her spell, averting his gaze from the looming threat of death in a car accident to observe the lewd display.

“Oh, I guess the girls wanted to say hello!” shouted the excited Jenny as the car continued it's ludicrous ride down the country path. Frank was terrified, especially since Jenny seemed more preoccupied watching her own gigantic tits sloshing about on her chest than the road, but he got the idea that Jenny had been up and down this path so many times she could probably do it blindfolded.

Suddenly, the Ranchero took a hard right, slipping through a gap in the trees that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The car rocked up on two wheels for a horrifying few seconds as Frank was practically thrown from his seat towards Jenny, his scream of terror cut short as the seat belt digging into his ribs choked the air out of his lungs. Jenny cackled with glee before the car bounced back on all four tires and skidded to a halt in front of a modest, but well built house in the clearing.

“I love that turn so much. What a rush! You still with me there sugar?” smiled Jenny, turning to Frank as he gasped to refill his compressed lungs. He coughed and sputtered, but gave her a thumbs up.

“Oh you poor thing, was I too rough?” teased the perpetually amused Jenny, as she plucked the keys from the ignition and opened her door. “Why don't you catch your breath and you can meet me inside when you're ready, you big baby?”

“No, no, I'm good...” Frank said between coughs, “I just need some air...”

“Well last one inside is a rotten egg!” the energetic woman shouted as she lept out of the car, bouncing up the path to the house. She paused with the door half open behind her to wave her fingers at him, letting it close as she slipped away out of sight. Frank struggled to undo the unfamiliar seat belt, but got it unfastened as he followed her up to the front steps. He opted to knock, revealing that the door was unlocked as it gently swung away from his tap.


“Hello?” said Frank, leaning into the open door way, still unsure of how to proceed. The house exterior was a log cabin but peering inside, he could see it was much more luxurious on the inside than the outwardly appearance would suggest; more like a cottage than a rugged cabin in the woods. With no response, Frank decided to enter, shutting the door behind him. As he traversed the well decorated hallway, he noticed the sounds of a fire crackling in one of the side rooms. Sure enough as he rounded the next corner, Frank saw the telltale flickering of light from an open door way. He made his way to the source, leaned through the door way, and...

Jenny lay on her side on a red velvet couch in front of a gently crackling fireplace. No longer clad in her leather vest, she wore only a set of black lingerie. Her thigh high stockings clung firmly to her luscious legs that seemed to go on for miles, before giving way to the soft milky flesh of her thighs. The garter belt she wore pulled his eyes further up along her body, where the impossibly huge breasts that had brought him this far from home sat proudly on her chest, their creamy mass spilling over the black lace that invoked visions of a tidal wave of tit about to over take an overwhelmed dam. Swirling a glass of bourbon and cream in her hand, Jenny barely looked up from her drink as Frank stared in awe at this goddess.

“Just gonna stand there all night?” she mused, draining her glass in one swift motion and setting it down on a nearby night stand. She reached up, grabbing the brim of her cowboy hat and casting it like a discus towards the stunned Frank, expertly landing it directly on his face. Frank snapped out of his trance, quickly hanging the hat off of a hook on the door, before entering the lounge.

“You know, this night is going to be a lot more interesting if you stop staring and start getting down to business...” said Jenny, sitting up from her reclined position. She reached up, squeezing the mass of her tits together and somehow creating an even deeper cleavage then Frank had ever known was possible. The light of the fireplace cascaded over her deep canyon of flesh, highlighting the veins that ran just below the surface, as Jenny reached behind herself and, with a click, unclasped her exhausted bra. No longer hooked up in support, her heavy tits bounced forward revealing just how much the heroically enduring bra strap had held back. Frank's jaw dropped as the bra fell away from her twin monuments, and their full shape revealed. If he thought she'd been huge in her bra, unrestrained, she was simply titanic. Each one of her gargantuan tits dwarfed his head, her stiffening pink nipples swelled up as the warmth of the fire tickled them. Jenny cooed as she ran her fingers up from the bottom of her boobs, up over her turgid nipples, gasping at their sensitivity as she gave them a pinch. The ripples from her teasing play made her engorged breasts tremor in the soft light of the fire, as she leaned back into the couch, her eyes half lidded in pleasure.

“Well? Come and get me then, big boy.” sighed Jenny, her tiny hands sinking into her titflesh as she gripped her massive mammaries and bit her bottom lip.


Frank needed no further instruction.

~ ~ ~

Frank had no idea how long he'd been pleasuring her breasts with his mouth, his hands dwarfed by their size as he tried his best to grip as much of her tits from the sides as he could. He'd always fantasized about a woman like Jenny; the confident, mature, and impossibly busty girl of his dreams. Even better, Jenny seemingly could not get enough of his breastplay, her hands digging into the back of his scalp as he licked, suckled, and massaged her breasts with his lips, pulling his mouth back to her teat every time he strayed too far. Suddenly Jenny's moans began to mount in intensity; her grip on the back of his head as she pulled him into her tit strengthened. Frank was unable to breathe as her nails dug into his scalp, her moans becoming unrestrained shouts of pleasure, until suddenly he tasted it.

Her nipple erupted in a jet of milk as his stimulation pushed her over the edge. The creamy fluid drenched his tongue in silky layers of intoxicatingly sweet and supple taste as Jenny screamed out in ecstasy, her legs locking around his mid section, refusing to let him go. The ambrosia of her milk washed down his throat as Frank greedily swallowed every drop. He couldn't believe it; it was something he'd always fantasized about but, until now, he never thought he'd experience. He closed his eyes to focus on her taste, hearing her passionate moans begin to ease off as he suckled her teat...

But, something felt... Off.

Frank's closed eyes began to open as the curious sensation of Jenny's nipple swelling against his tongue just didn't stop. Her already enormous breasts felt like he was losing his grip on them with each passing moment, like his palms just couldn't hold as much as they could a second ago. He blinked in confusion, watching as Jenny's huge breasts seemed to loom even larger. He realized in terror that if she got any bigger, one of her tits would go from being larger than his head, to being wider than his entire torso.

“Wh- What's happening? Why are you getting bigger!?” said Frank, backing away from the reclining Jenny, still in her orgasmic afterglow as she leaned back into the couch cushions. But even as he said it, he realized it wasn't true; she wasn't getting bigger, he was... Shrinking..? His clothes became loose fitting, feeling more like robes than the outfit he'd put on that morning. His arms withdrew into his sleeves, which soon draped over the ends of his hands. Frank began to panic, tripping on the inside of his own pant legs as he stumbled backwards and landed on his back, practically swimming in his own clothes. Suddenly Jenny moaned, sitting up from the couch, and giggled down at the child sized Frank as he looked up at her in fear. He no longer found her signature laugh cute; now it was intimidating.

“Aw, look at widdle Frank! Did he enjoy his little nummy nummy from momma Jenny?” she teased, smirking as she dabbed at her still milky tit with a napkin seized from the night table. She squeezed her leaking nipple between her fingers, cooing at the sensitivity as she pinched out the last drops of lactation into the cloth.


“Jenny, please, what the fuck is happening!? Why am I... small!?” shouted Frank. The sound of his own voice reminded him of how he sounded when he was a child, and he quickly cupped his hands to his mouth, as if in fear that he'd lose more of his masculinity if he let it escape from his throat. Jenny tugged at the nipple of her left tit one last time before throwing the napkin, now quite soaked in her milk, back on the night table.

“Oh Frank, did you ever stop to ask yourself if maybe this whole thing was just a little too good to be true for someone like you?” said Jenny, not even bothering to look at him as she stood up and walked over the reduced man, still laying on his back on the floor. Frank froze as her stocking clad foot passed over his face, and her heel came down just over where his head lay. He couldn't see her face behind her mammoth breasts as she passed over him and made her way to the door behind him. Reaching up, she grabbed a small key from the upper shelf of the lounge bar, and shoved the heavy oak door shut, slipping the key into the lock. With a twist and a click, Frank heard the lock engage, trapping him in the lounge with Jenny as she returned the key to the high shelf, now well above Frank's reach. “I mean, you had to know a girl like me didn't have to settle for a guy like you, right?” she continued, beginning to walk back towards him.

Frank kicked off the over-sized pants, sliding out of his ill fitting belt and slipping out of his shirt. His nakedness made him feel even more vulnerable as he slid backwards across the floor away from the approaching titaness, now almost twice his height. The left side of Jenny's lip curled up in amusement, but she did not make any motion to catch him, simply letting him retreat from her.

“Jenny what the fuck did you do to me? What the hell is going on? If you don't start talking I'm going to scream for help, an-”

“And what, exactly? You must be even dumber than I thought, sugar. Perhaps you forgot but we're miles outside of the city and nobody knows where you are. You're going to scream out for help? And who's going to hear you, you think?” interrupted Jenny, plopping her curvaceous rump back down on the couch and lifting Frank's discarded pants with her foot. They dangled from her toes as she brought them up to her waiting hands, fishing around in his pocket. “Perhaps you'd like to Phone A Friend?” she teased, producing his cell phone and throwing it to the naked Frank.

Frank put out both hands to catch it, but was surprised at how much larger and weightier the device felt as he cupped it out of the air. He wasted no time, quickly punching in his pass number to unlock the phone to try and call someone, anyone, to let them know he was in trouble. He picked the last number he called and brought the seemingly over-sized phone to his ear, keeping an eye on Jenny. She sat on the couch, dangling her feet and absent mindedly examined her nails, her gigantic breasts still hanging freely on display. Frank realized why she wasn't bothered at his attempts to call for help when his phone produced a dread inducing Out Of Service tone. Of course, he should have known; why would he have cell service this far out of the city? Frank felt his blood turn to ice.

“Oooohhhh, so cwose widdle Fwanky, but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...” sneered the busty bitch, now leafing through his wallet. Her face scrunched up in an amused attempt to hold back a snicker as she found his emergency condom in a side pocket and plucked it out. “I think this might be a little big for you now, hmm Fwanky? Not that you'll be using it tonight anyways...” she laughed, tossing it over her shoulder and directly into the fireplace. The smoke and smell of the burning rubber was channeled up and away out the chimney as Frank's heart raced, trying to figure something out.

“Why am I small, I don't understand... I was just... sucking your tit and...” Frank said as he starting putting the pieces of the puzzle together. Jenny just shook her head like she couldn't believe he hadn't figured it out already.

“... It was your milk. You tricked me into drinking your milk, an-”

“I tricked you? Frank let's cut the bullshit, you and I both know you'd still suckle my tit if I told you they made fucking cyanide.” said Jenny, once again rising to her feet as she once again moved towards Frank. The tone of her voice had shifted. No longer did she play up the country accent, she was now all business. The child sized man realized he was trapped as he backed up into the corner of the room as she approached. “Pam told me you broke up with her because she wasn't chesty enough for you, so I volunteered to give you what you wanted... Just perhaps a lot more of it than you were hoping for.”

“I- WHAT? PAM?” shouted Frank in his pathetically child like voice. “PAM PUT YOU UP TO THIS?” The pieces were finally starting to fall into place for him.

“Oh don't go blaming her now Frank, you broke her heart, and it was just your comeuppance that she was friends with the only witch this side of the Ohio River. I don't take kindly to my sisters being made to feel small by brain dead morons such as yourself.” said Jenny as she dropped to her knees. Her colossal breasts, each as wide as his entire chest, slammed into each other as the fleshy orbs bounced together. Frank had no doubts that she could pin him to the floor under her rack, were she so intent on it. “Maybe if you'd used your head, or listened to that little voice in your gut telling you 'something isn't right here', you wouldn't be in this predicament. But that's just your most recent mistake. Even before that, you should have been thankful for the woman you had in your life in the first place. But now you're mine. Open up pipsqueak, I'm just getting started with you...”

Jenny hefted one of her massive tits up so her nipple was at mouth level with Frank. Knowing full well now that by whatever pagan magic, drinking her milk would make him even smaller, Frank recoiled from her offered bosom, and made a dive for her left side, hoping to escape the corner of the room. Jenny's arm snapped up, her forearm clothes-lining Frank in the chin as she correctly estimated Frank would try to dodge low as soon as she reached for him. At his reduced size, even Jenny's relatively soft feminine arm clocking him in the face felt like he'd taken a punch from the mountain of a bouncer they'd had at the bar earlier, and he stumbled back from the blow.

“Nice try you little prick... But this is your first and final warning. We can do this the easy way...” said Jenny as she lifted the diminutive Frank to his feet and shoved him back in the corner, once more presenting her teat to him. Frank grimaced, turning his head away from her titanic breast, refusing to play her game.

“Or we can do this the hard way.” Jenny finished, her tone betraying her displeasure at his resistance as her powerful hand easily wrapped around his jaw. She forcefully directed his mouth back to her waiting tit. Frank attempted to blurb out a shout of protest, but he was completely overpowered as the swollen nub of her teat pressed into his lips, and the weight of her meaty tit followed behind it. Frank felt his head connect with the wall behind him as the enveloping mass of her girlflesh wrapped around his face, blocking out everything but the sound of her heartbeat pumping through her chest. Frank felt her engorged teat push through his pursed lips, wedging it self between his teeth. He didn't dare bite, already so easily overpowered he was at his current size, but Jenny had no trouble stimulating herself against his lips. Her huge, swollen nipple hurt his jaw as she pressed it into his mouth, forcing it open as Jenny gasped in satisfaction as she felt it make contact with his tongue. Frank's muffled screams did little more than send pleasurable sensations through the soft, but unyielding silky mass of her breast. Within moments, Jenny's moans became shouts as the feelings of overpowering the diminutive Frank pushed her over the edge, and he felt the familiar and intoxicatingly sweet taste of her breast milk issue forth from her nipple, filling his mouth with it's warm and creamy jet. But Jenny did not relent, using the enveloping mass of her tit to smother Frank and force him to swallow every drop. Frank was powerless, unable to breath, his lungs on fire as he reflexively gasped for air, only to be met with mouthfuls and mouthfuls of breastflesh and Jenny's accursed milk. After what felt like an eternity to Frank, Jenny pulled her massive mounds back from his face to grant him a chance to breathe.

Frank sputtered, trying to spit out however much of the milk he hadn't already swallowed, but each breath he took carried the sweet aroma of her lactate down his throat and he knew it was already too late. The smirking face of Jenny grew ever larger as he started to shrink once more. Frank felt a sense of vertigo overtake him as the world rose up and away, giving him a sense of falling despite his feet being planted firmly on the floor, the impossible argument in his brain as it tried to make sense of the incompatible sensations making him feel dizzy. Frank moaned as his head swam, losing his balance as he stumbled and lost his footing, tumbling to the hardwood floor. Jenny, still on her knees, towered over him as he fell into the shadow of her pendulous and ever larger breasts. Her mischievous smirk turned into a sadistic grin as she watched Frank go from the size of a child, to the size of a baby, to the size of a mouse before her very eyes.

“Not that you'd know, wittle Fwankie, but this sort of magic typically only works this well when at least part of the victim's soul cooperates with it... So you can protest all you like, try to run from me or play hard to get, but deep down we both know that part of you is really enjoying this.” teased Jenny, her voice sounding more to Frank like it came from the front row seat of a concert instead of a woman just over 5 feet tall. He watched in terror as a drop of milk clinging to her still swollen nipple began to drip, before it succumbed to gravity and broke free. Like slow motion, Frank watched the creamy drop grow larger in his vision before it slammed down in front of him, splashing him as it impacted the hardwood. Jenny cackled in amusement, having not even noticed the drop forming. She grabbed her leaking tit, and Frank saw as her comparatively small hand almost sank into the soft mass of her flesh. She brought the massive mammary up to her waiting lips, her eyes never leaving the tiny Frank as she wrapped her mouth around her teat, licking up any residual milk. After a few moments, she swallowed and released her tit from her lips. Frank instinctively put up his arms to try and protect himself as the gigantic orb of girlflesh rolled out of her mouth and entered freefall, fearing her mass would smash him flat. Of course the giant breast simply slammed down against her chest, jostling against it in a way that would have driven him wild in any other situation. Realizing he wasn't about to be crushed, he peered over his arms, waiting to see what would happen to Jenny after sampling her own magic milk.


“Don't get your hopes up, fun size. The spell only works on people who feel small and insecure on the inside. And as you can see...” Jenny paused, sinking her hands into either tit, closing her eyes in pleasure as she gave them a momentous squeeze, her hands barely able to grip has own massive assets, “I've got nothing to feel little about.”

“You on the other hand... I could probably roll you up and put you in that rubber I found in your wallet if I still had it. Oops. That would have been fun... But hey, I'm not without sympathy Fwankie. You look like you could use a stiff drink. Let's get that sorted for you.”

Jenny's hand moved from her tit towards the powerless Frank. He froze, only trying to make a dodge as her fingers began to curl around him. Try as he might, he was unable to squeeze between her fingers as he was effortlessly lifted up into her hand. Trapped in her warm grip, Frank was surrounded by the heat and scent of the massive witch, feeling every rumble as she began to walk. Even within the palm of her hand, Frank couldn't help but smell the scent of her milk from when she'd squeezed the last few drops out of her tit. In any other context he'd be comfortable, curled up in her warm embrace with the sweetness of her milk still lingering on his tongue, but here he was terrified at what he'd been reduced to; powerless against this sadistic, busty bitch.

“Gonna need my hands for a moment sugar, I'm sure you won't mind...” heard Frank, as he felt himself being lifted up. Suddenly without further warning, light broke through the gap in her fingers as Jenny released her captive, letting him free fall. Frank yelped as he scrambled for a handhold, and not finding it, tumbled out of her hand, bouncing off the soft and warm surface of her titanic breast. Jenny smirked and shook her head at the pathetic display as the mouse sized Frank, completely dwarfed by her massive rack, slipped between her breasts. Trapped in her cleavage, Frank struggled for a moment before realizing the futility; even if he could pull himself free of the embrace of her heavy breasts, it was a long way down to the ground, and then what? Even if he survived the fall, getting away from Jenny would be impossible. He was along for the ride now.

Now able to actually see, Frank realized Jenny had walked them over to the lounge bar. With her hands free, Frank watched as she selected a clean glass from the shelf, and a bottle of her favorite Grand-Dad brand bourbon. Setting the glass and bottle down on the bar top, Frank was puzzled; what was she planning here? He didn't have to wait long to find out as Jenny's hand soon returned, casting him into it's shadow as she reached down towards the tiny man lodged between her breasts. Frank let out a scream equal to his size in how pathetic it was as her relatively large palm descended towards him, but it stopped just over his head as her fingers plunged down into her fleshy canyon beneath him, curling inwards as she scooped up the luckless Frank, effortlessly plucking him out of her tits, before depositing him in the cocktail glass. Frank recoiled from the transition of the warmth of her breasts to the cold touch of the glass against his naked body, and immediately lept to his feet and tried to escape the confines of the cup. However the soles of his bare feet could find no purchase against the smooth concave of the rounded bottom of the glass, and every attempt resulted in him simply sliding back down to the bottom. Jenny watched in amusement at his struggles for a few moments before swirling the bottle of bourbon about in her hand.


“Hmm, looks like I'll need to get a new one soon; a girl might be enjoying her bourbon a touch too much...” observed Jenny, dissatisfied with the paltry amount of Old Grand-Dad left in the bottle; “But there's enough here to pour you a drink I suppose.”

“Jenny please, I get it! I was wrong to do what I did to Pam, I'm sorry! Please, enough of the games, I've learned my lesson! Jenny, do you hear me? JENNY DON'T PO-” shouted Frank, as Jenny ignored his pleas for mercy before up turning the bottle into the cocktail glass. Frank was instantly drenched in a downpour of the smoky spirit, the burn of the alcohol seeping into his eyes and throat as his glass prison readily received Jenny's preferred brand. He sputtered, groaning in agony as he tried to clear the burning fluid from his face, the fumes of the alcohol making him woozy as he stood waist deep in a shot's worth of the powerful drink.

“Oh, a little strong for you Fwankie? You seemed to do alright with your shots at the bar... But if you need me to thin it out for you I've got just the thing. You do remember my favorite drink, right?”

Even after all he'd been through tonight, and the intense fumes of the bourbon he was literally soaking in, Frank's eyes went wide as he realized what she was about to do. Grimacing as he squeezed his eyes shut as hard as he could to try and force the sting out, he then looked up to the lip of the glass. Jenny's enormous, meaty breast was already on it's way as she used both hands to hoist it's massive heft up over the cocktail glass. Frank screamed as her tit came down, threatening to tip the glass over and cast it's contents, Frank included, across the bar, where he'd no doubt he smashed to a pulp under her feminine flesh. However, Jenny expertly planted her teat over the top of the glass, the weight of her breast pinning the cup straight down to the table as her flesh rolled over the edges, casting Frank into darkness as he became surrounded by her bosom. Now stuck within the confines of the glass, up to his waist in bourbon, and a gigantic swollen nipple piercing down into his personal space from above, Frank truly felt defeated. Though he couldn't see it, he could hear as Jenny began to squeeze her breast from outside the glass, the walls of tit flesh around him shifting as she groped and compressed her massive mound. Her moans rumbled through her flesh and the glass as Frank felt her turgid nipple swell with her arousal, brushing the top of his head as it reacted to her play. Frank sank back into his bourbon soak, barely bothering to keep his head above the burning liquid, as he tried to make out her nipple above him in the darkness. He knew what was coming next, and he wouldn't have to wait long.

With a groan of pleasure, Jenny felt the milk begin to accumulate in her breast, and with one good squeeze of her tit, it issued forth. Frank didn't even bother to try and cover himself as her swollen teat sprayed a jet of her milk out into the cocktail glass, blasting him with the silky warmth of her lactate as she made her own truly personal brand of Cowboy. Frank was sent spinning into the mixture as her tit had no problem topping off the glass, his one small mercy being that her cream absorbed most of the burn of the bourbon. Frank tried to swim upward in the swirling concoction as his lungs screamed for air, and after what felt like an eternity, he rose to the top of the cocktail, clinging to Jenny's nipple as it stirred in the surface of the drink. Jenny's eyes closed as she basked in the pleasant tingling of her breast play, Frank's tiny grip of her nipple eliciting a gasp from her as she pried her breast from the glass. Frank was exhausted, and unable to maintain his grip as he slid off the surface of her teat and splashed back into the freshly made Cowboy cocktail. Jenny's smirking, perpetually entertained face greeted him as he bobbed, completely drained, in the fruit of her erotic bartending.


“So what do you think Fwankie, how's your first time drinking a Cowboy?” she mused, swirling the glass around in her hand and sending Frank into a fresh panic as the drink began to form a vortex in the center of the glass. Before he could be sucked back down into it, he felt the familiar sensation once more as he began to shrink; it was impossible for him not to have swallowed some of the cursed creamed as he fought for breath... And once more Jenny laughed her signature laugh as she watched the mouse sized man reduce, becoming even smaller as he sloshed in the froth of her milky mixture, until he was no bigger than a pill.

“Oh, did I pour you a little too much? Well if you can't handle your liquor, wittle Fwankie, there's no sense wasting it... Bottoms up!”

Frank's screams were too tiny to be heard by now, but scream he did as Jenny brought the glass past her mountainous breasts and up to her succulent lips. The scent of her lip gloss joined with the intoxicating liquor fumes of the bourbon as the glass began to tilt towards her waiting maw. Was this how he was going to die, swallowed like a vitamin pill along with a mouthful of breast milk and bourbon by a sadistic witch? Frank tried to swim through the mixture towards the back of the glass as he struggled to comprehend this seemingly impossible end to his life. Jenny took her time, her tongue peeking out of her lips to sample her milk, her moan of satisfaction at the taste of her creamy sweetness echoing through the glass with the power of a shipping freighter's blasting horn as the glass began to turn upright...

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door of the lounge. Jenny paused mid drink, her lips curling into a smile as Frank did his best to stay away from her mouth. The glass tilted back up right as Jenny's grin widened.

“Oh, is that you darling? I was starting to think you weren't going to make it...”

“What..?” said Frank, still bobbing in Jenny's drink, feeling the world rush up to meet him as she planted the glass back on the bar top and went to collect the key and open the door for her surprise guest. What was this development? Who would come all the way out here just to... Suddenly Frank had a realization.

“Oh no. No. No no no no...” said the tiny man, sobbing to himself as he tried to reach the lip of the glass and escape. He'd rather fall off the edge of the bar to his death than see who was behind that door, even though he already knew... He heard the clinking of the key in the lock as Jenny pulled the heavy door open...

“Pam! You made it! I hope you didn't have any trouble finding the place!”

“Sorry I'm late, yeah, I had a hard time with the roads. Oh, girl, you're... Almost naked, haha! Does that mean..?”

“He made it real easy darling... You want to see?”

“That little piece of shit fell for it..? … Yeah, I want to see.”

Frank knew he was doomed.

~ ~ ~


Pam approached the bar trepidatiously behind Jenny, almost like she didn't really believe her ex was actually going to be shrunk. Jenny had demonstrated her abilities to her ahead of this plan but, it all seemed too fantastic to be real. Expecting to find him cowering behind the bar, the petite woman was confused as she leaned over but found only the hardwood floor of the lounge to greet her.

“I don't get it, you said he was here, where is he?” said Pam, adjusting her glasses.

“You're thinking too big darling.” winked Jenny, lifting up the cocktail glass and offering it to her friend. Pam cocked her head in confusion as she took the glass, looking down into the frothy mixture to discern what kind of drink her friend had prepared for her. She squinted down into the drink as she spotted movement.

“Uh, thanks for the drink but, I think a fly got into i-... Oh my god.”

Frank fought against the churning cocktail, trying to stay above the surface to breathe while trying his best to remain undetected as the gigantic squinting face of his ex-girlfriend loomed above him. As he struggled to stay afloat, it was inevitable he'd swallowed more and more of Jenny's milk, reducing in size even more. He could see himself in the reflection of Pam's glasses and realized he must be smaller than a grain of rice, the size of a fruit fly now. What would happen to him next? Would these women just let him shrink away to nothing, drowning in Jenny's cream? Would Jenny finish what she started and swallow him alive? With Pam now in the equation his fate could be something else entirely... and judging by the look on her face, she'd just clued in.

Jenny smirked as the look of realization came over Pam, watching as her face turned from curiosity to fury; a woman scorned, now in prime position to take her vengeance. However not even Jenny was prepared for what Pam did next as two of her fingers descended like the talons of a predatory bird into the drink, scooping up the luckless Frank.

“Hello Frank. Not such a big man now are you?” glared Pam at the tiny wriggling form adhered to her finger by the surface tension of Jenny's milk. The naked man couldn't even pry his arms away from the surface of Pam's skin to hide his shame or cover his eyes from her ferocious, penetrating gaze.
“Jenny's tits big enough for you? I know how much that matters to you, but hey, maybe now you'll find me big enough for you too.” said Pam, using her offhand to reach into her blouse. Jenny's eyes went wide in amusement watching her substantially less busty friend pluck out one C cup breast out of her top, bringing the finger mounted Frank before her bare tit. Frank was in no position to complain about her lack of bust anymore, as Pam smeared him against her swelling nipple. Spared only by luck and the liquid properties of Jenny's milk as the surface tension transferred him to it's surface, Frank was stuck fast to his ex-girlfriend's now gigantic teat. All the times he'd been intimate with her, playing with and suckling her nipples while dreaming in his mind of a girl like Jenny, only to be held against one like a decoration.

Pam grabbed the underside of her tit, tilting it up to admire her handiwork, sneering down at her humiliated ex-boyfriend, when something strange began to happen. Frank felt it too, as the drop of milk she'd used to stick him to her chest began to soak into her breastflesh. Jenny was silent as she observed Pam begin to moan, a warming sensation seeping into her breast from her nipple, spreading through her body to her opposite tit. Jenny couldn't have predicted this, but it was within the realms of possibility when dealing with this kind of magic... It wasn't uncommon for it to take on a will of it's own and find ways to make things interesting...

Before their very eyes, her C cups began to swell. A deep feeling of warmth and pleasure ran through Pam's breasts as the magic infused in Jenny's enchanted milk coursed through her flesh, and she began to pant as she started to unbutton the rest of her blouse, feeling like she was suddenly in a sauna. Pam forgot her modesty as she peeled the shirt away, revealing a formerly adequate bra now fighting to keep one tit still contained, as the one she'd already popped out of her cup grew larger and larger. Pam was already trying to unclasp the undergarment to ease the strain on her poor, compressed tit, when it made it's own prison break, swelling up over the top of the bra as the cup could withstand it no longer. Frank was almost deafened even on the surface of Pam's opposite nipple by the sound of tearing fabric.

Pam opened her eyes, gasping to catch her breath as the sensation at last subsided. She managed to unclasp her now ruined bra, the destroyed fabric pinned to her chest underneath the newly developed swell of her enlarged breasts. Pam stared down at her new assets in disbelief, sighing in pleasure as she gently ran her fingers over her curvature, marveling at their weight as she lifted them up just enough to let the destroyed and undersized bra fall away. She was almost knocked off balance as her boobs came back down, their unfamiliar mass pulling her forward. Frank was knocked for a loop as he felt himself rise up and enter freefall again, the dried liquid the only thing keeping him on board as Pam's big breasts fell back down as she released them.

“My my... That's an interesting way for that spell to go isn't it? Seems it took all that mass and energy from wittle Fwankie and gave it to you, my darling... Or at least a bit of it so far. One little drop like that and you went up a few cup sizes...” said Jenny, approaching her newly busty friend. Jenny still outsized her, but Frank could hardly tell from where he was as Jenny's all encompassing breasts dominated his view. Jenny didn't stop however, gently pressing her breasts against Pam's. Frank began to scream, but realizing what was coming next, wisely opted to fill his lungs instead with as much as air as they could hold as Jenny's creamy skin made contact, rolling over him and drowning him in tit flesh. Everything went pitch black, and very, very warm for Frank as he was compressed, but unmercifully uncrushed between the biggest tits he'd ever experience in his life.

Pam was still taking it all in as her friend pressed her gigantic breasts against her own newly engorged mammaries. Their sensitivity was unreal, and she almost yelped as she felt her nipples pressed against the gloriously soft mass of Jenny, and feeling her tiny ex sandwiched between the two of them. She couldn't think of a time she'd ever been this aroused; not even her first time with a man had ever left her in a state like this. Jenny had always been good to her, but, truly she'd always been jealous of those massive tits, a feeling that had only been made all the worse by Frank breaking it off with her when he'd told her he needed a woman with something a bit more substantial. But now here she was, tit to tit with her friend and... not completely overwhelmed by her size. Jenny was still bigger, sure, but...

“... Can you make me bigger?” said Pam in a husky tone, her arousal plainly obvious.

“Not up to me sweetheart... The magic has a mind of it's own. My advice? Play along and see where it takes you.” smiled Jenny, as she pressed her breasts a hair closer to Pam, both of them feeling the minuscule squirming of their captive against their sensitive flesh. Pam cooed, even as Jenny pulled away, sauntering her hips enticingly as she made her way behind the bar. Frank gasped for air, released from the crushing prison of the two women's gigantic breasts. His lungs ached for air as they painfully expanded, crushed between between their soft, but unyielding monuments to femininity. Even the air of the lounge, heated by the burning wood in the fireplace, felt like a cool ambrosia to his throat after the sheer heat put out by the aroused women's bodies.


“So what can I get you darling?” said Jenny, leaning over the bar top as she relaxed her massive breasts upon it. Pam eyed her chesty friend hungrily; the sensation of her breasts enlarging, her modesty and inhibitions shed away like her useless bra. She wanted more. Jenny realized the drink she'd prepared was still on the bar, and standing up to reach for it, Pam saw her chance and took it. Frank was almost forgotten entirely as Pam leaned over the bar top, her newly sized breasts plopping down atop it. The force of their landing sent enough of a reverb through her jiggling mass that Frank was launched from the tip of her teat onto the bar, screaming as he suffered a hard landing. His battered, exhausted body could only manage to groan as he rolled over onto his back, Pam's heavy breast resting on the bar top but still looming over him, her soft mass still rocking with the force of her drop. Pam's face however, cast him into her shadow as she leaned over, seizing the shocked Jenny's nipple between her lips. Frank was battered by the ear shattering moan of Jenny as Pam's tongue worked over her nipple, the witch caught off guard by her friend's new found ambition. Jenny did not resist, instead reaching a hand around Pam's head, pulling her further into her massive breast to suckle with greater fervor.

Frank lie helpless below the both of them, his body wracked with pain and unable to move, but knew from experience how to read Jenny's mounting moans. Her twin peaks hung above him, Pam worked her massive tit like a ripe fruit, coaxing out the succulent nectar within. Jenny's rythmatic moaning rose in pitch as Pam found her mark, and her generous bosom rewarded her in turn. Pam sighed in ecstasy as Jenny's teat erupted with her sweet milk, as she drank it in heartily. Jenny reclined back into a stool behind the bar, almost losing her balance as she reeled from the head rush of the orgasmic sensation. Pam felt the mysterious force again, the pleasurable warmth soaking into her body as Jenny's milk coated her throat as it spread into her breasts, and they began to swell once more. Frank moaned in terror as her table top tits, already massive at his scale, began to roll towards him over the bar top. Adrenaline rekindled his body as he scrambled backwards, away from Pam, terrified of being steamrolled under her breasts as she closed her eyes in pleasure and focused on the sensations of her growing breasts.


The speed of her growth began to outpace his futile attempts to escape, but Jenny inadvertently cut off his escape as she gave in to her lust, dropping her own gargantuan breasts down on the bar behind him as she leaned in and pulled Pam's lips into her own. Frank screamed as Jenny's bust slammed down a matter of inches from his body, their heft forming an impassable wall of girlflesh. Frank was now caught between Jenny's already colossal breasts, and Pam's growing assets as they rose up to challenge her size. He tried desperately to escape, redirecting himself to try and escape out to the side, crawling towards the diminishing light of the fireplace in the closing gap of their breasts, his hand reaching out to salvation...

The two women's lust fueled moaning filled the lounge, Pam's enormous breasts grinding into Jenny's as they kissed passionately over the bar top. Their hands began to roam, massaging each other's bountiful and seemingly endless canyons of milky breast flesh, exploring their curvature, relishing the soft, silky skin, and finding each other's most sensitive spots. Suddenly it occurred to Pam that they'd forgotten all about their little captive during their play, and she pulled away sharply from Jenny's lips.

“Wait a second, where is that little shit? He didn't get away did he?” said Pam, dipping both of her hands into the canyon of her cleavage, spreading her breasts to either side as she searched for her prey. 'God...' thought Pam, still in awe at her new size, having to exert some serious effort to push her tits aside with her hands, 'these things are fucking heavy...'

Jenny smirked as Pam rifled through her cleavage, their breasts still sandwiched together. She had a pretty good idea about what happened to wittle Fwankie. Sure enough, pulling her own massive assets apart from Pam's, it didn't take Jenny long to spot what remained of their little toy. A tiny red splotch on Pam's tit, just below her nipple, was all Jenny needed to surmise his fate. She imagined what it must have been like to be crushed flat, an insect unknowingly smashed between two lovers and their city block sized tits. The soft heft of their boobs coming together, at first gently, the pressure of their foreplay escalating, pushing the air out of his lungs until finally...


Jenny giggled, catching Pam's attention with the sound as she pointed down to the front of her own tit where it had met hers. She couldn't even see the front of her breast but she knew there would be an equally sized tiny red splat of her own there, a memento of little Frank's last moments. Pam's eyes went wide, her hand snapping up to her mouth as she failed to contain her laughter, realizing what had happened. Her ex-boyfriend, obsessed with huge breasts, had gotten far more of his desire than he could have ever hoped to handle. Jenny's magic had given him the ultimate comeuppance, an ironic punishment he could never have conceived in his wildest nightmares. It was perfect. Pam couldn't have orchestrated a more fitting end for him if she tried, and crushing him flat with her growing breasts by accident, without even noticing him, was just the cherry on top.


“Before we retire to the bedroom, let me get that for you my darling...” said Jenny, wedging a hand under Pam's massive breast, lifting it up as she maneuvered herself down to meet it.

“Guess you got what you asked for tonight after all, eh Frank?” mocked Jenny at the little red spot, taking Pam's nipple into her mouth as she licked her lover clean...

THE END.