[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A woman who shrinks her man relates how she experienced the new feelings of sex and power with first a lover, then two lovers, after the Rebalancing of Sexes. 


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7574 Read: 12045
Published: March 19 2022 Updated: March 25 2022

1. Chapter 1: The Sweet Caresses of a Tiny Man by ltltb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (712 words)


2. Chapter 2: When You Got Smaller and I Got Confident by ltltb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1912 words)

The mistress recalls what it was like when her boyfriend shrank. 

3. Chapter 2A: Tiny Lover's View by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1755 words)

This is the story of the relationship from the shrunken man's point of view (condensed from three short chapters). Not necessarily a recounting of the same incidents, just him talking about how one lovemaking episode feels from his perspective. 

4. Chapter 3: Adding A Second Tiny Lover by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1515 words)

Part 3 (This chapter is written from the giantess' perspective.)

5. Chapter 4: Losing Her Second Virginity by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1680 words)

The apprentice tiny lover has the job of making sure it goes better than when the Mistress lost her first one.