- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The mistress recalls what it was like when her boyfriend shrank. 

NOTE: In some circles, after the Rebalancing of Sexes, it has become popular to change the word for male orgasm from "cum" to "boysquirt", to compare it in scale to female squirting and to make it appear diminutive in contrast to the female orgasm. 

Part 2


When I could think clearly again, I was struck by how giving your lovemaking was. That has changed in you since I shrank you. I remember that day too. Nobody knew about the Goddess of Love and her edict giving all women the power to shrink men and permanently remove them from physical dominion over our lives. All I knew was that I had been building in lust and desire for a couple of weeks and didn't know what to do with it. From sex a couple of times a week with you, I was playing with myself five times a day sometimes! The Goddess of Love was changing us, and I didn't know how to bring up my radically increased sex drive with you. 


I began having fantasies about you and another man, both on me at the same time. I'm really pretty vanilla, at least I was before the Goddess changed everything, and I had never had those thoughts before. All I could think of was how imprecise my fingers and my toys seemed when it came to satisfying this growing desire that was leaving me feeling hollow inside so much of the time, caught up in a growing sexual hunger. 


Finally that afternoon, I decided I had enough. I was going to seduce you and hop on your cock and see where it went and that was that. I put you on your back and rode you cowgirl style. You, or should I say your cock, felt so good inside me, until that moment that was at first disappointing, then scary. 


I began to feel you get smaller inside me and thought you had boysquirted -- I'm sorry, had come, because you were still big. Then I looked and saw you shrinking on the bed. 

I lifted myself off you and sat up, with my legs spread on the bed, as you reduced from a six foot man to about two and a half feet -- still perfectly proportioned, just smaller. In fact if anything, it seemed as though your cock and balls were bigger in comparison to the rest of your body. 


Still breathing a little heavily from the sex, I saw your eyes blink open. You saw me and the bed expanding outward. You must have still been in a post-orgasmic haze, because you got up on your knees, crawled toward me, and said "I have to do this." Then you stuck your head between my thighs and began to lick my clit and my pussy. Compared to what you had done for me in the past, you were pretty damn good, just not as good as you would soon become. I could hear you slurping my juices and then a glow seemed to form around your body. You started shrinking again and moaned as you got smaller and smaller. I thought you were going to disappear and that your going down on me would be the last thing you ever did before you disappeared completely. Instead you stopped shrinking at what I think is an elegant, appropriate and well-fitting size: Five inches tall. 


I was still warm from the sex and you still seemed to be out of it, so we were trying to figure out what had happened and not thinking too clearly. When you finished shrinking, you landed right in front of me, maybe six inches away from my vulva. At that moment, I felt more aroused and horny than ever before in my life. I didn't know the Goddess was sending the passions of all women into overdrive. I just knew I needed relief. For the first time ever with any man, I looked at you and I have to say, objectified you. I said to myself 'I am soaking wet and I am not finished and I am going to finish and you are going to BE my finish!' 


I picked you up in my hand. I was thinking about how to use you. Like a dildo? A vibrator? Could you make a buzzing thing? I stared at you. Then I leaned back and prepared to put you inside me. 


I think that's when you started to realize what was going on. I heard this noise like a cat meowing and I realized it was you screaming in a tiny voice. For a moment, I began to have second thoughts about what my lust and desire was telling me to do. I brought you close to my face. I might have just said 'I'm sorry, poor tiny man,' and decided that we were doomed to a sexless relationship, and maybe even no relationship, after this terrible thing had happened to you. But before my mind could go down that empty street, I noticed you were kind of... slippery... from head to toe. There was an aroma like... chocolate? You were lying down in the palm of my hand, hyperventilating. Something made me stick my tongue out, and I began licking you. Yes, chocolate indeed!


Any reservations went right out the window. I plunged you into my mouth with my tongue and slurped on you like candy. My sweet little pop. Every time I thought I had swallowed the last of your chocolate flavored sweat, you made more. As I swallowed more and more of your chocolate, I became more confident about the idea of immersing you inside me. The overthinking that I sometimes indulge in was being driven away by a glow of the certainty that I was right, and that even if I wasn't, the potential for pleasure was too good to pass up. The emotional storms inside my mind were dying down and the sun was coming out in a way that I hadn't seen since becoming a woman. 


I wasn't thinking about relationship issues, or work problems, or anything. I was just using you to fuck myself as hard as I could. I was totally in control of a sexual experience with another person for the first time in my life. It felt so good. That first time with you as my love toy was raw and a little awkward. But the fresh sensations more than made up for it. When I finished, for the first time ever, I felt as if I had gained more from the act of sex than I had lost. 


Then I pulled you out of me and began to lick you again. I could taste your chocolate but mixed with another sweet taste as well. I realized these were my own juices and I should be repelled by them. But they were so lovely I forgot myself and licked you clean. I felt so naughty!


You fell asleep in the palm of my hand and I held you to my breast. After a few minutes I felt you stir and kiss my nipple. I brought you to my face. I still had this little smile from what I had just experienced, which got huge when I saw you were aware. You were sitting there just like a toy. Something clicked in my head. "Hi, toyboy!"

I whispered. You got on your knees and bowed. "Hello, Mistress!", you shouted. I laughed and then YOU laughed, very loudly and playfully, when you were little... I mean little the first time... I mean, before you got grown up and then... shrunk down. 


Something had changed in you. I mean more than the obvious. That grunting exterior, that inarticulate shell that men throw up around themselves, the one that is so hard to pierce, had vanished. 


For some reason, the first thing I wanted to ask you after everything that had just happened, was 'why did you start licking me before you shrank all the way'?


You told me that someone who called herself the Goddess of Love had appeared in something like a dream and told you everything was OK, that all men were going to be reduced in size, that you would lose all power over women and the earth but in return you would gain so much in the realms of sex and intimacy, and heal the things that damage men and women, in their separate ways. And after that, you felt that everything really would be OK, other than being scared like a roller coaster ride. I AM a wild ride now, aren't I now, toyboy?


Then we talked. Toyboy, I think we talked more in that time than for the year we were together before that. We talked about my feelings and your feelings, and what it was like to be big and what it was like to be small, and how we would figure this all out. 


Even then, you seemed to be more perceptive, more aware, of my desires, my needs, my emotions. Over time, you seemed to get better and better at this. When the Goddess of Love appeared to the world and explained her plan, we looked at each other, knowing that we would find a way through it. 


Over that time, each time I took you to my erotic places, and took you inside me, I felt a little better about each encounter. Instead of taking away from me emotionally, our sex added a little bit to me each time. I felt more and more confident each time I just grabbed you and used you. Before long I was doing that several times a day.


When you came it was always a relief to me. I always asked whether you enjoyed it too, but sometimes I was way horny and thought you might have been afraid to say no. But when you secreted that little bit of chocolate from your tiny, but still entertaining, manhood, I felt relief in my own way as you did in yours. I felt even better when I could bring you to the tip of my tongue, in time to enjoy a little chocolate bead of joy juice. You are like a little drug that I'm addicted to, but instead of tearing me down the drug makes me better and better, healthier and healthier. 


Over time, the little bits of confidence I acquired from sex with you built and built. Honestly, I think the Goddess of Love is using the secretions of your bodies that we so eagerly welcome to transfer the confidence that you are born with from all that testosterone, to we women in the big world. 



You have told me that you feel you are cultivating me, like a farmer growing crops, to be a better version of herself. I can't tell you how much the love you give me since you became small has helped me in situations like my job. Of course, there are a lot of women who suddenly feel a lot more confident because they are now in love situations that aren't toxic, and are "towering" over their situations, so to speak. 



I know that after I have had my way with you, I feel so assertive. I walk with a stride and a strut, as if I was born with a cock and balls of my own! But I have something better... my own little cock-man... or should I say, my own TWO little cock-men.