- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The text editor for this cursed website is broken and I can't easily add in proper page breaks, so had to settle for -'s to denote scene transitions.

Also the rich text is broken and I'm not going and manually adding the HTML tags any time I want to use italics when I used to be able to copy and paste while knowing my formatting would be kept, but I guess that's not a thing now here. 'Things like this' are thoughts then. Fix your website. This is up on Deviant art with proper formatting.
Life had started settling back into a little more normalcy for Sonoko and the Hero Club since their time as Heroes had concluded. A lot of the Taisha weren’t around anymore, which gave those remaining some time to look around at whatever was left behind, something Sonoko, naturally, used her position in the Nogi family to do. The last time she dug through her family’s old things, she found a huge number of things. And Sonoko wasn’t disappointed now either, she had stumbled on an old artifact, the Uchide-no-Kozuchi, the magic hammer which could change the size and form of whatever it hit, something she’d had fun with years ago.

Immediately, Sonoko had ideas start springing to her mind on the ways it could be used. It could’ve been a fantastic way to have a little more fun with the supernatural lacking in their lives now. Plus, she’d always had fun with all the things magic like this could do. There was idea in particular that sprung to her mind she couldn’t shake, and only rooted itself in her head more with each passing second. But, to pull it off, she was going to need to take a few steps first.

The first, had been to set up her house properly for the game, she needed some places to hide and traps for the players. Simple, but a little time consuming moving it all into place.
Secondly, acquiring the players in question. That had been easy, shrinking everyone else into a little box with the hammer, then keeping it in her bra till needed. She wanted to make it a surprise and trying to convince everyone would’ve taken too long, plus she didn’t want to accidentally sit on it by putting it in her pocket. Plus, it was cold in winter! She was keeping everyone nice and snug beneath her clothes this way, a cute, long sleeved royal purple button up shirt and past knee length simple tan dress.

Thirdly, was convincing the last player, Fuu, to play her role in the game. Sonoko could have done it herself, but she was curious about being the small one for once, which had brought her to inviting Fuu over to her place for a little ‘talk’ with amazake. Fuu easily got into roles with her chuuni side, but sometimes needed a little extra push and she somehow got drunk even on non-alcoholic drinks. That had brought her to the current business, which was going quite well.

“So, Fuumin-senpai. While you’re here and having fun. I was thinking we could play a little game~.” Sitting across from Fuu with a devious, yet playful, grin, Sonoko brought up while leaning on the table. She was careful to make sure her chest didn’t press into the table from reclining too far.

“Hmmmm?” Fuu hummed, cheeks flushed and a lazier slant to her unfocused eyes. It was kind of a silly contrast to her more detailed outfit. A lower cut brown sweater wth a darker colored cloth wrapped over the mid section, short tan ruffled skirt, and brown pantyhose. “Whatcha have in mind, Sonoko?”

Sonoko’s grin grew wider. “Well, I was thinking we could play a game of cat and mouse! I thought it’d be real fun and you could chase everyone around as a cat. But, I thought of a little twist for it to make the game better!”

Fuu looked at her curiously, interest drawn exactly as Sonoko hoped.

“It’s not really cat and mouse if everyone’s the same size, a cat’s a whole lot bigger than the mice are and that makes running away even more intense! So, it’d be a lot more accurate if the rest of the club were itty bitty. Then, really have to worry about getting gobbled up by Fuunya like mice would.” As if it were a perfectly normal idea, Sonoko stated with a proud smile. “I already set up the other room for it!”

Fuu giggled in response. “That does sound like the silly thing you’d come up with. If you already got it all set up…”

“Great!” Sonoko interjected before Fuu could say more. “But first, put this on!”

Suppressing a mental laugh at how bouncy the motions were going to make things for her passengers, Sonoko jumped up and went over to a drawer, promptly pulling out a headband for yellow cat ears which perfectly matched Fuu’s own long blonde hair. “You have to look the part too!”

Taking the accessory, Fuu slipped it over her head, making a few poses and motions with her hands like she were pawing at air, while giving a cheeky grin and wink. “The big bad cat’s going to catch and eat up all the naughty mice in her house, nya~.” Aided by her intoxicated state, Fuu wasted no time immediately getting into character, as she did so successfully with any outfit she wore for a play.

“Eh.. But wait,” Fuu paused mid motion, a flash of lucidity coming over her. “I’m taller than everyone, but not that much taller.”

“I thought of that already!” With a boastful grin, Sonoko reached into her shirt, this had been what she was waiting for. Poking around in her bra cup for a minute, maybe she had made the box a little too tiny, Sonoko eventually located the object and pulled out a small brown box, easily held and pinched between her index finger and thumb, only slightly bigger than the tip of the former, giggling a little as Fuu curiously stared at it.

“Everyone’s in this tiny box!”

But the box was no ordinary one, inside of it, at incredibly small sizes, were 4 different people, the rest of her club. They were all practically the size of specks right now. Just holding the box made Sonoko feel absolutely massive, 4 of her friends all fitting on the tip of her finger and who she effortlessly hid away in her bra, so small she had an entire conversation with Fuu and not once did the girl so much as even suspect any of them, even her own sibling, were trapped by Sonoko’s generous chest at the size of fleas. Even they might not have realized how tiny Sonoko truly made them, as she’d shrunk them down before putting the group into the box and shrinking that too with them inside to make carrying it easier. Sometimes, she’d even forgotten the feeling of the box pressed into her breast with how small it was, not that it’d slip her mind with how amusing the idea of ferrying around everyone in her chest was when they had no easy escape either. And even if they had managed to get out of the box, they would still be hopelessly stuck to her boobs at that scale.

The incredibly high pitched, almost inaudible squeaks of protest Sonoko could hear if she focused really hard, otherwise silenced by even her own breathing, made not giggling even harder. ‘I wonder what everyone’s saying~.’

But, as much as she did love being comparable to a mountain, Sonoko also wanted to see the other perspective sometimes and seeing everything huge was just as fun and why she didn’t make herself play the role of ‘cat’. But not this small, she had to grow them a little first. This size was more suited for exploring somebody’s body like a landscape, not a game running around. Fuu could’ve effortlessly licked up everybody with a single swipe of her tongue or even inhaled them with a deep enough breath, that would’ve been too easy.

Maybe she could save making everyone explore “Mt. Sonoko” for another day though.

“Don’t worry! I know this is a little too small. So if we just set this here…” Sonoko put the container onto the table, carefully as everyone had probably been jiggled enough riding on her, then produced the magic mallet from her pocket and gentle tapped it on the box.

“And tadah!” In a blink, the fingertip sized box expanded to almost 30cm in size, still small yet big enough the contents would’ve grown to finger size. With it no longer beneath notice, it was much easier to see some of the details, like air holes Sonoko ha poked into it, alongside some of the folds and dents in the cardboard from being pressed into her breast. Some of it was visibly discolored a more dark shade as if it’d gotten wet.

‘Maaaaaaybe I wore too many layers with the cold, oopsie.’ Sure, she had made it small, but Sonoko didn’t think it would be that humid on her. She had to hope nobody managed to slip out or they would’ve been really trapped there, though the club being so tiny to her they could’ve gotten stuck in a drop of Sonoko’s underboob sweat, plastered to her like as if a sticker from more than pressure, was its own amusing thought. No wonder the box felt a little bit ‘stuck’ to her chest despite being there for only an hour.

“Ah… Is everyone alright? I think we finally stopped moving.”

“W-What is Sonoko even talking about!? Doing this and talking about getting eaten, that’s weird even for her!”

“I don’t even know what’s on Sonocchi’s mind sometimes.”

“Onee-chan’s in on it too now…”

Fortunately, everyone who was meant to be there still was from the still high pitched, yet far more recognizable voices coming from the box.

Fuu stared at the package, wide eyed and curious. The blonde reached over to it, peeling the tape sealing it, and getting some yelps from inside at the motion, and opening the box. The girl immediate let out a low ‘ooooh’ at what she saw, smile spreading over her face.

“Wah! O-Onee-chan’s huge too!” Itsuki’s shrill voice came out of the box.

“Hehe, guess my little sister is really a little sister now.” Laughing like only a drunk could, Fuu reached into the box, scooping up the girl in question with a gentle grip, hand half closed as she raised Itsuki to her face. The girl with short yellow hair, contrasting her sister’s hip length blonde twintails, was dressed in her own winter clothes of a green outer jacket with brown undershirt and a long, light tan skirt. Already the shortest and youngest of the club, Itsuki was now so small that had Fuu completely closed her hand into even a gentle fist, she could’ve hidden Itsuki completely beneath her fingers without any of her poking out the top or bottom.

Sonoko, knowing she needed a better view, started making her way over beside Fuu, not even bothering to hide her grin.

“Onee-chan, t-this is a little high up.” Itsuki, bracing her hands against fingers the size of her whole body, nervously said.

“Don’t worry, onee-chan will keep you perfectly safe, Itsuki!” Fuu reassured dismissively with a cheeky, rosy faced chuckle and bringing the much smaller sibling close to her eyes for inspection. “When you’re this small, I can look at how cute you are all at once.” With no restraint in her state, Fuu’s hand uncurled and promptly shoved Itsuki into her cheek, where she started affectionately rubbing it against her palm and sister, squishing her so much into it that Itsuki was near completely buried in skin.

“O-Onee… Tight… mph…!” Itsuki’s words were cut in and out by the vigorous rubbing she was experiencing. Fuu was always affectionate to her sister, but with the aid of even non-alcoholic drinks intoxicating her, the ‘sisterly love’ was proving even more overwhelming than usual.

‘I knew this would happen the moment she saw Ittsun.’ Fuu was way too easy for read when it came to her sister and Sonoko would enjoy every minute of it.

“Hey! Sonoko! What’s the big idea with all this?!” Karin shouted, flailing her arms, and short brown pigtails in the process, in frustration as Sonoko walked in front of the box to greet her questionably willing participants. The girl was dressed in her winter casual outfit of an orange coat with grey, long sleeved under layer and tight dark green pants.

Sonoko pulled her attention away from the sisters to wave at the rest, not an ounce of shame in her words. “Well, aside from Yuuyu, it would’ve taken too long to convince you all to play, so this was quicker!”

Tougou slumped forward with a sigh. She was dressed in a white and blue button up dress that emphasized her large bust, easily at least a cup size or more beyond Fuu or Sonoko, that trailed to a short ruffled skirt with black tights that matched her waist length dark hair in a thin ponytail.

“Um… I think it might be a fun thing to play!” Yuuna cut in with an awkward, yet optimistic tone. She was in a thin pink coat, which went together with her short hair in a ponytail, with whiter undershirt and brown shorts and black thigh highs. “But we didn’t ever get told the rules and how to play yet.”

“Oh, yeah! I thought it’d be a more fun surprise and easier once everyone was together. But, we should all be ready first.” Sonoko stated before turning her eyes to Fuu. The girl was presently playing with Itsuki, now in the middle of her palm, poking at and petting the girl in various ways, while the now very little sister whined about the extra affection or Fuu
sometimes poking a little hard.

“Hey, Fuumin-senpai.”

Fuu didn’t respond, instead headpatting Itsuki with a giggle.

“Earth to Fuumin-senpai.”

“Huh, wha?” Fuu looked around in confusion for a moment before settling on Sonoko with a half focused stare.

“As cute as Ittsun is like this, you still wanted to play, right? So, come on! Follow me to the room I set up. You can play with everybody and Ittsun at the same time~.” Sonoko stated, already stepping away toward the other room and gazing at Fuu expectantly. She’d already had plenty of fun with the rest, so it wouldn’t hurt to let Fuu carry them and have some of her own before the game.

Poking her head from around the door, Sonoko watched Fuu gingerly lower Itsuki back into the box, her hand staying in it for a few seconds and making some more teasing motions Sonoko couldn’t see, but she caught Karin’s name among the low ramblings. Fuu always did enjoy teasing the other with how competitive yet easily flustered she was.

Eventually, Fuu made her way over to Sonoko with the box.

“Now, look at everything I set up!” Sonoko proudly declared, gesturing to the medium sized room with a flourish. Inside, she had set up many objects of various sizes, from boxes, extra furniture with some even spilled over for additional cover, yet still enough of an open ‘path’ for somebody to mostly crawl around between. “Since everyone’s tiny, there needs to be plenty of places to hide and scamper around from the cat trying to catch everyone so it’s fair. But, I also put a couple of mouse traps so be careful or you might get stuck and be easy prey for Fuunya.”

“Sonocchi, we can’t see anything.” Tougou’s voice corrected from below.

“Oh, right! Forgot he box wall’s are so much taller then you. Let’s put everyone down and get ready!” Sonoko was anxious to see things from the shrunken club’s perspective.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave it to Sonoko to always come up with the wildest ideas and schemes which made sense to nobody but herself. First, she had invited everyone, except Fuu, over for a ‘surprise’, only to promptly shrink the group and, after a little bit of playing with them, stuff everyone in a box and then somewhere both incredibly soft and warm for over an hour. Karin didn’t even know where she could’ve been till they started talking with Fuu after a while and all the bounciness the group had been subjected too. The girl must’ve shrunk them a second time and stuffed the box in her bra. Imagining how monolithically huge Sonoko and Fuu would’ve been like that made Karin’s head spin. It was almost a relief to see them ‘only’ building sized after that.

Almost.

Seeing them from the floor now instead of at chest level from the box really put into perspective just how much bigger Sonoko and Fuu were. Watching their shoes, each the size of a large car or even a very small house, shuffling around started to make her nervous. Karin was dreading for them to stop moving and give her a proper moment to take in the massive scale.

“Since everyone’s on the floor now, guess there’s only one step left for me!” Sonoko’s echoing voice declared, ever full of mischief.

Attention drawn, Karin craned her neck fully upward in time to see Sonoko produce the cursed hammer from her pocket and tap herself on the head with it.

The next moment, Sonoko was gone from Karin’s vision. It was as if she had simply popped out of existence.

“Woah, I forgot how big everything looks while like this!” The now suddenly very normal voice of Sonoko came from in front of Karin.

Following it, Karin saw that Sonoko had been reduced in size just as much as the rest of the club, sans Fuu, had and was leisurely making her way over to everyone else, slowly turning around and gazing skyward to take in the change of scenery. She was having far more fun with it than Karin did upon being shrunk. But seeing her just pop down to size like that, part of it didn’t feel real. If she’d gradually dwindled to a normal scale, that would’ve been disorienting to see, yes. But for her to be like a real life kaiju, able to fit everyone onto her palm easily, then not even the tallest of the currently shrunk group in less than the blink of an eye, that was even more odd. But despite this, if Karin and everyone else had been the extra small size Sonoko made them earlier, she still would have towered over them like a building and could’ve just as easily stuffed everyone down her shirt again. All the rapid changes were starting to give Karin a headache.

“So, now that everything’s setup, lemme explain the game~.” The Nogi heiress cheerily stated before anyone could question what she’d done or object.

“Sonoko! This idea is ridiculous, even for you!” Karin furiously shouted at the opening.

“O-Onee-chan looks even bigger down here...” Itsuki, starring straight up at the kaiju sized Fuu, murmured beside Karin.

Sonoko merely grinned at the reactions, following Itsuki’s gaze and ignoring Karin. “Fuumin-senpai’s pretty big huh~.”

The action forced Karin’s curiosity to get the better of her and follow their stares.

‘Pretty big’ would have been a massive understatement. Fuu’s huge shoes stood imposingly before them, big enough to squish everyone at once if they got too close. Connecting to her shoes and stretching to the heavens, Fuu’s tan, tights covered legs reached skyward being easier to see as skyscrapers instead of part of a person’s body. The towering and slender legs reached into the shadowed part of Fuu’s pale tan skirt, the bug sized view point of the shrunken Hero club giving them a view directly up it toward something personal which started heating up Karin’s face, Fuu’s panties. Fuu’s underwear hung above them in the sky like a cloud, ensuring every detail of her pure white panties were plainly visible for everyone to see, from the contrasting colors of her tights and underwear to the folds where he skin pinched the fabric together. Past her skirt was the rest of the dress, a clip on secondary skirt around her stomach with a black orange color, covering the top half of her outfit, a long sleeved dull tan shirt. Though, while her outfit was visible, Fuu’s face was half obscured by a massive sight, or rather two massive ones which made Karin blush even more. Her generous chest, largest in the Hero Club after Tougou and only rivaled by Sonoko, jutted out from her torso, casting a shadow over everyone and blocking the lower half of Fuu’s face. Only her eyes glinting with mischievous and half coherent intent visible.

“E-Eh? Tougou-san, why are you covering my eyes?” Confused, Yuuna stammered.

Not having anyone to shield her eyes, Karin couldn’t take the sight anymore and averted her gaze. Fuu didn’t even so much as acknowledge what everyone was seeing, or perhaps she didn’t care as she was the same girl who started showing off her naked form in the group bath to tease Karin. They practically had the same regard as bugs skittering around Fuu’s feet. At least Karin’s diminutive state meant Fuu couldn’t see her flustered reaction. She knew it would only egg the girl on, but Karin couldn’t help it! There was no way she could be that shameless!

“I can barely see everyone down there with all this girl power blocking you~.” Fuu’s teasing voice boomed over the landscape before devolving into a set of loud, drunken snickers.

Everyone down below the giant suddenly found their hands shooting to their painfully ringing ears. Fuu’s words were expectantly much louder to them with her immense size, but with her laughing so loudly too, her customarily boisterous voice now sounded like an explosion had gone off right next to them, even with the source of it being so far away.

“Ow! Hey, Fuu! Don’t talk that loud!!” Karin, physically cringing from the volume, tried to protest, personal sight briefly forgotten.

Fuu’s head tilted in confusion, crouching down more to get closer to everyone and shamelessly bringing her panty clad crotch far closer to everyone like a meteor that stopped short, letting everyone see the fabric visibly stretching to fit her womanly body. “Eh? I can’t hear you down there.”

“Fuu-senpai!” Tougou shouted, cupping her hands over their mouth for extra projection in their voice. “Don’t yell! It’s too loud!” Immediately, she went back to covering Yuuna’s eyes.

Fuu’s unfocused expression stared at the group for a second, before it quickly evolved into the same one Karin knew quite well when the girl got into her teasing moods, it was one Karin knew well from how much she was on the end of it and in her drunken state, it only became more obvious. Karin always had a bad feeling about it.

“Soooorry, you’re all just waaaaaay too small and I can’t make out all that little squeaking. Guess I’m going to have to get even closer.” Fuu drawled as she started to move.

The effects were immediate as the giant girl moved quicker than anything her size ha the right to. She placed her hands behind the club to help her movement, one thunderous boom that could’ve been mistaken for an explosion to signal each palm’s contact with the floor. The ground lightly trembled simply from the girl moving, enough to knock the unprepared Hero Club squarely onto the ground. Were she a lesser girl, Karin might have been distracted for a moment recovering, but with her quick reflexes to recover, she was able to see exactly how Fuu was moving her skyscraper sized body to ‘get closer’. And as the sky was blotted out, Karin wished she hadn’t.

Instead of simply leaning her face down, as one would expect, Fuu instead shifted almost entirely forward, going from crouching down to on the front of her legs, spreading them wide to get her being as low to the ground as possible. But with the shift in position came a complete change in the entire world for the tiny Hero Club.

Like an eclipse blocking out the sky, Fuu’s panties were now hanging directly above everyone, so low that it could’ve been compared to the ceiling of a building. Most of the light had been blocked out, Fuu’s skirt hung low enough it nearly touched the floor in her position, but just enough of it trickled through the gaps to illuminate the darkness under her and provide an even more detailed image of the underwear.

The darker, almost brown color of the pantyhose contrasted the pure white underneath and merely served to accentuate both parts of fabric. The heavily stretched elastic of the tights wedged themselves into whatever wrinkles and crevices arose from Fuu’s panties struggling to contain the rear generous as her chest was, the dark and light fabric coming together to perfectly outline the shape of both supple cheeks. Both colors particularly trailed into the valley between them of her butt crack, letting each soft mound the size of a small building stand apart from one another despite working together to swallow up any fabric trapped in the abyss. So much were her clothes straining against the club leader’s pillowy assets while seated, from her unfortunate position almost directly below Fuu’s cheeks, Karin could see the back of her underwear had slid down a few hairs to expose an entrance into the depths, enough it could’ve easily trapped a limb if it slipped inside.

Further out along her underwear, the outer layer applying pressure forced the under layer of Fuu’s panties tighter into her skin, the edges of the white garment visibly depressed into the squishy fat with some of her pantyhose caught underneath and making it more obvious of the slight rise between Fuu’s underwear and her bare skin. It was such a small detail that would’ve been impossible to notice at normal size, and Fuu herself likely didn’t even feel it, but when her gigantic ass was less than mere meters from squishing the Hero Club underneath it, even the most minute details beneath normal notice jumped out instantly.
In Karin’s peripheral, her face grew even redder as the material of Fuu’s tights only made it even clearer the difficulties it was having against Fuu’s squishy existence, an entire line of folds and wrinkles sandwiched and eaten up between the wall of her thighs and calves, some of the stitching visibly frayed from being expanded to its near breaking point.

“Huh? Where’d you all go~?” With a muffled voice dripping in mock surprise, Fuu said from the heavens as her ass started to move.

The slightest shuffle from her still moving form assaulted Karin’s senses with everything in overwhelming detail again as it was like watching part of the land move in front of her. The fabric twisted, sunk into Fuu’s flesh even more, contorted despite silently begging for mercy as each motion looked ready to snap something despite enduring, even more of it being consumed in the folds of Fuu’s body. The round orbs themselves tensed and relaxed as wrinkles upon Fuu’s own skin appear when she twitched. Even watching the motion gave a feeling of pressure that could’ve easily rendered a person powerless.

‘D-Dammit Fuu!’ The only thing keeping Karin from averting her gaze, despite the growing embarrassment of Fuu’s shameless behavior, was the primal fear in the back of her head of the white wall almost low enough to reach up and touch suddenly coming down and squishing her with Fuu’s drunken behavior. What was over two meters to Karin was only one accidental shift for Fuu! She was going to end up right in Fuu’s ass crack if the girl did that.

“We haven’t even started and Fuumin-senpai’s already so playful.” Sonoko let out a giggle mixed with a light hearted sigh.

“S-She has to know we’re down here! Fuu’s doing this on purpose!” Karin yelled in protest, though not really sure to who when the only part of Fuu she could talk to was less her ears and more her butt.

“Onee-chan’s shameless already and even more when she gets like this…” Itsuki let out an embarrassed whine, looking up and then promptly over down her back, leaning her waist back for a better view. Her expression soon morphed to something like dejection as Itsuki looked down at her flat chest. “Even there too…”

“Fuu-senpai will figure out we’re here eventually, right?” Yuuna chimed in with a more oblivious, hopeful expression. She started to look up, only for Tougou to not so gently guide her head away.

“If she doesn’t sit on us first…” Karin grumbled, finally looking away when she couldn’t take any more of Fuu’s jiggling ass. She was thankful her massive friend couldn’t hear her, because if she had, Fuu would have certainly taken it as an invitation to tease about doing exactly that and how much soft ‘girl power’ she had.

“Hrm,” Fuu’s loud hum came with a snicker she made no effort to suppress. “You didn’t all get so small I can’t see you anymore did you? I might have too much girl power for you to handle then~. Maybe a little seat will make carrying it all easier.”

Karin blinked. ‘She wouldn’t…’

White beneath brown quickly took over Karin’s vision.

‘She would!’

Before she, or anyone else could even scream at cursing herself, softness enveloped all of Karin’s other senses with a booming thud.

Karin’s first instinct was to try and squirm to get free, but aside from being able to wiggle her head and shoulders a little, she couldn’t do much more than twitch. She was utterly pinned beneath the fat of Fuu’s ass and her weight.

With her reflexive reaction unsuccessful, Karin’s senses started to pick up other things. The most immediate was the immense cushioning surrounding her everywhere, pulling her so deeply she barely felt the harder floor beneath. Even with two, at least to her, thick layers of fabric between Karin and it, the warm plushness of Fuu’s butt easily absorbed any of Karin’s attempts to struggle. It was only compounded by the great pressure, which was large enough to keep Karin still, but because of the immense padding on her rear, Fuu’s weight wasn’t too painful, not purely pleasant but also not hurtful either. It was sort of like if Karin had been tightly wrapped in soft blankets, the layers of Fuu’s underwear, and then an equally cushy mattress, the weight of her butt, were dropped atop her. It sure felt like this was where all those bowls of udon inhaled went to instead of her chest, as claimed.

At least it felt like Fuu wasn’t putting all her weight into it. Even if the girl always maintained her curvy, ‘high girl power’ figure and insisted she was only round in the right places, sheer size difference meant all the fat padding her ass weighed a ton and could’ve easily squished any of the tiny people beneath it. Or perhaps it was soft enough to avoid even that with how large Fuu’s charm point was.

As much as Karin tried to push away the thought she was now wedged in Fuu’s butt crack, her senses weren’t done being assaulted. The softness was also accompanied by the distracting warmth of Fuu’s body heat, or maybe that was Karin’s own body heating up in embarrassment she couldn’t tell.

“Hrm! Mrph!”

The other assault was the muffled voices of the club around her. Karin had been ‘lucky’ enough with her position to not be directly under a cheek. The fact she could hear everyone was comforting, it meant nobody became a stain on Fuu’s pantyhose. ‘B-But what do we even do now!?’

“Ev-”

“Hrrrrrm~. Feels like I sat on something or somebody. Wonder what thaaaaaat could be?” Fuu’s delirious voice, simultaneously muffled by everything around Karin and yet booming in her ears, cut off all other sounds. An instant later, fabric started moving and the pressure intensified on Karin, completely absorbing her body into the squishy darkness and restraining her entire being. Helpless to do a thing, even trying to shout was uselessly muffled, a sense of motion overtook the girl.

‘Why am I moving? Am I… still stuck to Fuu!?’ Karin’s mind went into a flustered panic as the pressure relaxed, making her instinctively grab into the fabric of Fuu’s panties and dig her legs into it. She was small enough to feel some of the definition from the individual stitching of the pantyhose even. The girl caught just enough of a view to see Fuu’s skirt blanking everything in front of her, with a tiny sliver of the now worryingly distant ground below.

“Hehe, so that’s where you went. Guess I was too much to resist.” Instead of above, Fuu’s giggling words came like she were far across from Karin. Was she bent over?

Before she could question any further, the pressure consumed Karin again, now burying her even deeply between Fuu’s butt cheeks, she could not feel a single part of her body outside of their warm embrace as the tiny girl was yet again moved against her will.

Even when the motions mercifully stopped almost as soon as they started, Karin couldn’t even tell what direction she was anymore, not even able to rely on the sense of gravity to ail her disorientation, not that even it helped much with how firmly Fuu’s rear was hugging her, only made worse by the fact she could not see anything beyond the pillowy prison of her captor.

“Oh, you’re right. Karin is missing.” Fuu, playful as ever, said to a voice too far away for Karin to hear.

The pressure on her suddenly exploded in intensity, wrapping around Karin from every possible crevice, squeezing every possible bit that it could and not leaving a molecule or Karin’s body untouched. So great was the force, Karin couldn’t even feel the separate layers of clothes anymore around her, it all blended together into one large, soft and yet firm mass trying to turn her into a pancake. This was different from Fuu naturally moving her body and Karin happened to be in an unfortunate place. No, Fuu knew exactly where Karin was and every bit of this squeeze was her intentionally teasing the girl to keep them trapped between her cheeks with a clench of her butt’s firm muscles. Even her state of before and being able to wiggle a tiny bit would’ve been a luxury compared to now.

“I guess she got herself caught before the game even started.” The lecherous snicker was mockingly clear as everything moved back and forth quickly as Fuu used a sensual shake of her hips and clench to further degrade the trapped girl.

‘Stop… squeezing me with your butt, Fuu!’ Lacking much ability to physically protest, despite struggling as much as she could, Karin did so mentally.

The squeeze relaxed and Karin found herself able to move again, even able to see some cracks of light filtered through Fuu’s skirt to her. Without hesitation, Karin started grabbing handfuls of fabric and pushing herself upwards to try escaping.

And was immediately sandwiched in softness he instant her arm exited the canyon.
Before she could react, the force completely receded, so much so that she fell right back into the depths of Fuu’s butt crack and was immediately crushed once more, yet only enough to make moving a struggle, not impossible.

Karin froze as the reality of the situation slammed into her with the force of Fuu’s rear. Fuu was playing with her. She was having a conversation with everyone else, yet at the same time effortlessly turning Karin into a plaything of her ass for Fuu’s own amusement. Not even acknowledging her anymore with the rest of the club, yet at the same time utterly overpowering her with nothing but her body’s natural padding and some clenches. As how Karin used to many tools for her own workout, she was now nothing but one for Fuu to use in exercising her butt.

‘I can’t be that weak...!’ With the little room afforded to her, Karin started pushing and shoving, attempting to gain any ground she could. She couldn’t stay here, because already Fuu would’ve teased her about this while sober! If Karin couldn’t get out, she would never hear the end of it from Fuu about her butt being too powerful for her to handle. Never mind how long she could end up spending getting ground into mush. Fuu could’ve done this for hours without getting bored because of how much it would flustered Karin. First, imprisoned by Sonoko’s boobs and now Fuu’s butt?! She wasn’t just a toy!

Another all powerful squeeze quickly stilled all of Karin’s struggles.

Fuu wasn’t letting her go anywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonoko had anticipated being on the other end of Fuu’s playful side once small, but she had underestimated just how quickly it would get her almost squished under Fuu’s butt. At least the girl was as generously padded in her rear as she was in the chest. But, after being released from the plush mass, Sonoko had quickly noticed one of the ‘mice’ was missing as Fuu sat up and started shuffling around with uneven thuds and echos.

“Eh? Where’s Karin-chan?” Yuuna was even quicker to call out for the girl, worryingly looking around as she sat up.

“I thin- Woah!” Sonoko started, only for an ear ringing crash to come beside her, rocking the ground violently enough to throw her to the floor face first.

“Owie…” Sonoko groaned, slowly rising up and using a hand to rub her throbbing head. “Fuumin-senpai’s movements are a lot stronger than I thought…” As she rose, Sonoko quickly pieced together the culprit. She could hear another, more distant but not that much so thud behind her, which she saw belonged to Fuu’s hand, positioned in a manner as if Fuu was lying down on her front. Trying to hear everyone better after her fun, Fuu must’ve gotten down on her stomach to look at everyone. A fact confirmed by both the warm breeze of breath washing over Sonoko and turning her head to look.

As expected, Fuu’s face now loomed above everyone like a billboard sign. All of Fuu’s features were greatly enhanced at the diminutive scale, her big eyes like holes in the sky, slight slit of her barely open mouth now like a chasm leading to a dark abyss, and her forehead was now big enough it could’ve had its own zip code. Her nose alone was easily large enough for Sonoko to grab on and ride, with the sides of her nostrils even big enough to act as footholds. Even despite the fact Fuu’s head was nearly touching the ground, the top of lips still stood up higher than Sonoko could, even on her tiptoes. Even without being able to see most of her body all at once, it was clear how utterly massive Fuu was next to everyone. Perhaps she had underestimated just how much bigger the ‘cat’ would be in practice. Avoiding her was going to be challenging.

“Fuu-senpai! Karin-chan’s missing!” Taking the initiative, Yuuna spoke out again, worry etched in her words and face.

Fuu’s face scrunched up in confusion, every part of her telegraphing far more emotion with being close enough Sonoko could see the most subtle contours of skin changing with the emotion, as her eyes danced over the group like rapidly moving searchlights.

But, a second later, the confusion was replaced by an all too familiar emotion on Fuu’s face. A devious smirk that she got whenever Fuu was about to make a playful jab, all the more powerful and playful when it was longer than Sonoko was tall now. “Oh, you’re right. Karin is missing.”

“Onee-chan, um… I-I think… that Karin-san...” Itsuki started to stammer, turning red with her voice growing meeker.

“She’s still stuck to Fuumin-senpai’s butt.” Sonoko finished for Itsuki without any shame.

Fuu’s devious snigger confirmed Sonoko’s suspicious were dead on. “I guess she got herself caught before the game even started.” Turning to glance behind herself, Fuu’s body gently rocked sideways in an exaggerated motion, making it clear to Sonoko even with her limited view that Fuu was wiggling her hips to add to the torment Karin was suffering.

‘Nibosshi’s in trouble~.’ Sonoko thought to herself with her own giggle.

“Sonocchi… Apologize to Karin-chan for getting Fuu-senpai like this later.” Tougou scolded with a dry voice.

“Anyway, I guess that’s one down already. Guess that just leaves 4 little mice left for this big cat.” Satisfied with her teasing, for now, Fuu turned back to the group, pressing her face even closer with a couple of rapid sniffs. The wind generated by each inhale nearly caused Itsuki to stumble forward, taking some resistance on everyone else’s part to stay upright. It wasn’t enough to carry anyone off the ground, but more like being outside on an especially windy day. The girl had gotten so absorbed into the action, her eyes had even closed absentmindedly.

“O-Onee-chan, why do you keep sniffing?” Itsuki, regaining her footing and managing to stand firm after a second, shakily asked.

Attention brought to the action, Fuu suddenly stopped. “Ehehe… Sorry, Itsuki. This cat’s getting ready to chase all the bad mice in her house.” Fuu lazily said, a small chuckle with a little delirium mixed in.

‘I’m still amazed how much of a lightweight Fuumin-senpai is.’ She had only had a little bit of amazake and yet was already like this. Good, this would make her get more into the game.

“Sonocchi… Are you sure this is a good idea, it’s so dangerous being this small.” Tougou questioned.

“Welllllll, it’s more fun if it’s accurate scale~. We gotta run and hide, while Fuumin-senpai like a cat would.” As if it were obvious, Sonoko answered. “We just need to avoid getting caught for 30 minutes to win! And if Fuumin-senpai catches us, then she wins. And she gets to do what she wants to anyone she catches!”

“Umm… I’m not too sure that’s safe with onee-chan right now...” Itsuki shuttered, glancing over to her extremely big sister.

The girl looked unfocused, eyeing everyone with an odd look in her eye. She almost looked hungry. “It’s just a game, I think it sounds fun and anything I want huh…?” Punctuating the line, a loud growl sounded from Fuu’s stomach, the volume of it making it comparable to an explosion of thunder for the small Hero club.

“Sono-chan, I-I’m not sure about this anymore.” An undercurrent of fear cutting into her words, Yuuna said, backing away a step.

Normally, Sonoko was one to take whatever wild schemes she thought of to their conclusion, but after that stomach growl and seeing Fuu lick her lips once, she couldn’t deny feeling a little unsettled. The idea was that Fuu would catch and, at worst, maybe play with or tease them a bit. However, her actions, almost drunk like look, and chuuni behavior of getting into roles, started to make Sonoko worry Fuu would actually treat them like mice and gobble everyone up if she caught them. One of her most notable traits was how she inhaled anything resembling food and right now, Fuu was looking at everyone like she looked at udon.

“Um, maaaaaaybe Yuuyu’s right. How abou-”

“The mice better run if they don’t wanna get gobbled up!”

Fuu’s slightly drunk and chuuni declaration was all the warning Sonoko got, before the giant suddenly lunged forward and Sonoko found herself in darkness, a wet, soft feeling wrapped around her waist and her legs removed from solid ground, making the girl reflexively start kicking and flailing in confusion over trying to process what happened. Something slimy and sticky slammed into Sonoko, bigger than her whole body and rubbing the top half of her form, slathering her in a sticky liquid.

“F-Mph!” Sonoko tried to shout, but the object rubbing her suddenly went over her face and forced some of the liquid into her mouth. On reflex, she tried to spit it out, but with no success. The feeling of it did cause a terrible realization to dawn on her in the same moment.
This ‘dark place’ was the inside of Fuu’s mouth, the soft feeling clamped on her waist was her lips, and that thing licking her was an enormous tongue!

Realizing where she was, Sonoko’s flailing intensified, only to be stilled by Fuu’s lips suddenly rocking back and forth, sucking on her like she was some kind of candy, tossing Sonoko back and forth, her strongest struggles effortlessly overpowered by Fuu’s plush lips having their way with her.

Then, almost as soon as it began, Sonoko felt a strong pulling sensation head of her, easily flinging her body from Fuu’s lips and into the cavern of her mouth, launching Sonoko directly onto the back of Fuu’s tongue, her captor wetly smacking her lips once to signify it had claimed its snack, claimed Sonoko.

Before Sonoko could even begin to gather her bearings, Fuu’s tongue suddenly jerked violently upwards, carrying Sonoko with it and pinning her to the roof of Fuu’s mouth. Treating her exactly like she were a piece of candy, Fuu started sucking on Sonoko, using her large tongue to overpowered any of her snack’s flailing and rub them all along the interior of her mouth.

“F-Fuumin-senpai! L-Let me out! This isn’t part of the game!” Sonoko screamed with all her might, hoping to grab any sober remnants of Fuu’s mind not clouded by the instincts and delirium. She knew she had precious little time, precious little moments before she would be tossed into a narrow tube where there would be no retu-

Almost as if it were a signal, Sonoko’s world suddenly lurched backwards as Fuu gently tilted her head back, the slippery surroundings serving only to accelerate Sonoko’s descent backwards.

‘She’s about to swallow!’ Making one last ditch effort more on survival instinct than anything, Sonoko threw her arms in every direction, looking for some kind of platform to grab onto and slow her descent, but none greeted her. The only thing she could feel was Fuu’s slimy tongue coating her in saliva to prepare for turning her into a piece of food and slide down the gluttonous throat.

For a moment, Sonoko’s hands met open ‘air’, but it was only an instant. The next one, a tight and constricting force gripped the sides of her arms, suddenly tugging on Sonoko with even more force, hungrily pulling her into it.

Panic flared in Sonoko’s mind as she realized the hole her hands, now up to her elbows, had entered. “Don’t swallow me!”

Sonoko’s pleas went unheard, the tongue behind her suddenly shifting up and shoving the remainder of Sonoko’s body into the back of Fuu’s throat. The next instant, the sound sealing Sonoko’s fate came from all around her.

Gulp.

With one motion, Fuu effortlessly swallowed Sonoko’s entire body, sending her sliding down her esophagus on a trip straight to the black hole of a stomach. The walls of the esophagus pushed and crushed Sonoko from all sides, contracting and forcing her deeper into the depths of Fuu’s body. No matter how she struggled or tried to move, she could not overpower the muscles of Fuu’s throat helping slide her down the narrow tube. She was powerless to do anything more than wiggle around in a futile display of resistance, providing no more trouble than a little piece of stubborn food that refused to accept its fate as a snack. To Fuu’s ravenous body, she was not ‘Sonoko’ anymore, she was ‘meat’, no sign of being anything more to the outside world. She was a small bulge going down Fuu’s neck, indistinguishable from any other food she ate.

‘I have to do something! Maybe if I struggle hard enough and get stuck, Fuumin-senpai will start coughing!’ A faint glimmer of hope entering Sonoko’s mind, the girl stretched out her limbs with all the force she could muster, fighting against the pull of the wet throat and trying to firmly plant herself in place. However, she didn’t even slow down before the walls applied more pressure, forcing her limbs off them, and once more resumed devouring its latest snack. The coating of saliva all over Sonoko’s body and the natural slippery walls had made it impossible to so much as slow, let alone stop herself.

Describing her as stubborn food had been wrong. She wasn’t even stubborn food to Fuu’s body, she was a powerless morsel that hadn’t accepted becoming nutrients. For agonizingly long seconds, Sonoko was pulled further and further inside of Fuu’s body, but during the entire descent, Sonoko couldn’t even cause so much as a mild irritation to make Fuu start coughing. Her one hope of getting out herself faded immediately. She was so small, even the automatic reactions of Fuu’s body undid her most determined struggles to avoid being swallowed.

Finally, the constricting feeling surrounding Sonoko vanished, spitting her out of a muscly hole and sending her tumbling through the air, another fleeting sensation that vanished once she impacted a lake of liquid below her, immediately sinking beneath the surface.

Determined to survive, Sonoko flailed her arms, pushing herself up till she broke the surface and reached ‘air’ again, taking a deep breath permeated by a strong and musky scent.
Though the entire chamber she had been ejected into was pitch black, Sonoko knew exactly where she was. The viscous liquid below her, the gurgling and rumbles that seemed to come from every direction at once, the path she had just taken. She was now inside of Fuu’s hungry stomach and floating in her stomach acid!

Panic once again gripped Sonoko’s mind. How was she going to get out of her? Fuu’s stomach was infamous for its ability to devour an almost endless amount of food in record time, sometimes eating nearly the same amount as the rest of the club combined. With that kind of metabolism, how long was she going to last before it started digesting her as its next meal and Sonoko became an indistinguishable part of the soup? The depths of Fuu’s stomach wouldn’t care for her, just as the throat had. All it would see, was a new morsel to dissolve into nutrients.

The whole thing was like some unreal nightmare she expected to wake up from. Less than 10 minutes ago, she had been having a perfectly normal discussion with Fuu, she had even been the ‘big’ one with tiny people on her body at that. Yet now here she was inside of a giant girl’s body instead of simply on it. But, she was going to quickly go from ‘in’ Fuu’s body to ‘on’ it not as Sonoko, but as that extra body fat Fuu took pride in if nothing was done.

She had to get out of Fuu’s stomach before that happened, but how?

‘Wait, the hammer!’ If she had that, maybe she could grow herself to a larger size and make enough of a stir in Fuu’s stomach to realize something was wrong, or at least large enough to not become extra calories fueling Fuu’s hunt of everyone else! It was right in her po-

The hammer wasn’t there.

Fear shot up Sonoko’s spine. Had it slipped out when Fuu ate her? Did it fall outside her mouth? Was it inside her mouth? Did it make it to the stomach? Even if it was in her stomach, it would’ve been so small at this size! It could’ve been in the bottom of her gut by now!

“W-Woah!” Sonoko suddenly screamed as the entire chamber suddenly jostled around and interrupted her thoughts, turning the lake around her into raging rapids, sloshing Sonoko around the stomach acid as waves of it we kicked up by the motion, some coming dangerously close to crashing into her and pushing Sonoko into the digestive depths.

Was Fuu’s stomach already starting to churn and digest her? No, wait, that wasn’t it. Everyone must’ve naturally scattered once Fuu had slurped Sonoko up like a strand of udon. Her captor must have been chasing the rest of them around and trying to make a meal out of them too.

A large wave crashed into Sonoko, pulling her down beneath the acid’s surface and further disorienting her from the natural churning of the stomach and additional force of Fuu chasing her prey. Instinctively, Sonoko swam where she thought was ‘up’ with all her strength, mercifully having chosen right and breaking the surface a second time with an inhale of air to survive.

But that was all Sonoko could do without the hammer, ‘survive’. The only option was to frantically swim the best she could to stay afloat while Fuu chased down the rest of the Hero Club for her ‘game’ gone so, so wrong. She only hoped everyone could avoid her long enough for the delirium to wear off and Fuu to come to her senses. But even despite that, it would be a struggle to not fall beneath the churning stomach acid. Being dissolved was somehow the lesser worry for Sonoko than drowning in it!

Hopefully, Fuu would cough her up sooner than later… Sonoko noticed parts of her clothes already melting off in surrender to the impressive stomach acid that had broken down far bigger meals than her in record time, a terrifying teaser of how Fuu’s body planned to make Sonoko part of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘One down.’ With a single swallow, Fuu felt Sonoko slide down her throat as a little bump that soon reached her stomach, electing a goofy giggle from Fuu’s mouth at the new sensation of a person squirming down her esophagus. She didn’t know why Sonoko had fought so hard, not that it did much at her bite sized stature, this was just part of the game! Fuu herself was the cat, while everyone else were the mice. And cats ate mice. It was Sonoko’s fault for saying she could do whatever she wanted!

“Nooooow, where’s the next one...” Fuu ominously stated with a lazy draw as she glanced around, channeling a similar energy she did when playing the demon lord in plays. She could see her prey had quickly started scattering once the first one of them had been caught.
Fuu saw something in the corner of her eyes and her head immediately shot over to it. Two forms were going around a corner and Fuu felt an irresistible compulsion telling them she had to chase them now.

Shifting in her sitting position briefly, Fuu once more crouched on all fours like her role as the ‘cat’, briefly wiggling her hips, before she raced forward and pounced, clamping her hands down.

“Gotcha!” With a devious giggle, Fuu triumphantly declared.

Pulling her hands back, Fuu saw Yuuna’s tiny form between them. Fuu’s half attentive grin only grew at the sight. But something came to her mind that made the briefly pause. Weren’t there two forms she saw…?

Another rumble of Fuu’s stomach silenced the complaint. ‘I’ll still catch them, I got a hungry stomach to feed! Nogi went down real quick though, that’d be too boring if everyone did.’

Given a moment, Yuuna quickly bolted up to stare Fuu in the eye. “F-Fuu senpai, t-this isn’t part of the game! Sono-chan needs to get coughed up!” Nerves infecting her words with a trace of stutter, Yuuna’s squeaky voice pleadingly shouted, an extra flail to punctuate her demands.

In response to the plea, Fuu gently batted at Yuuna with her right hand, knocking the girl side ways with a scream. Just as a cat would paw at something at their mercy to play with. “You remember what Sonoko said, Yuuna. I can do whateeeever I want. And you know what cats do to mice in their house~.”

Yuuna started to get up, only for another swipe to roll the girl across the floor yet again. Yuuna really wasn’t doing very good at this whole ‘game’ thing. Fuu was giving her a chance, but it was like she wanted to get caught! Maybe she need to go even easier on Yuuna.
Fuu raised one of her hands again, drumming her fingers teasingly with a snigger as they slowly approached Yuuna.

The tiny girl rose to her feet successfully this time, only to quickly squeak just like a mouse as the approaching palm, diving out of the way as Fuu lightly planted it into the ground. Now she was getting it!

Once more, Fuu repeated the gesture, this time trying to snatch Yuuna up, but with Fuu purposefully slowing herself down Yuuna again barely dodged with a frantic tumble. Intensifying things, Fuu near immediately followed up with her other hand, holding it above Yuuna and giving her a quick second to react.

With not even enough time to stand, Yuuna tried rolling in a panic, but she was only able to get half her body free of the attack, her waist down pinned beneath Fuu’s palm.

With a pained yelp, Yuuna spent only a moment recovering before she started pushing and struggling. Any manner of resistance she could try, ranging from pulling herself along the floor with her hands, to using them to push against Fuu’s palm for leverage, the tiny girl attempted. “Fuu… senpai, let me… go!”

Feeling her kick and squirm under Fuu’s palm was kind of ticklish and funny. Yuuna was trying so desperately to get free, exactly like the caught mouse she was, yet despite her best efforts, she couldn’t even get out from under Fuu’s palm. And even if she did, Fuu would be able to instantly snatch her up again with barely any effort. ‘Well, I guess Yuuna’s pretty caught then.’

Pinching Yuuna by the shirt with her other hand’s fingers, Fuu raised the girl up to eye level and sat back up, feeling something under her butt move as she shifted. Now in front of her eyes, Fuu could see many more details on Yuuna. The normally cheerful and energetic Hero had a nervous look in her eyes, dangling from her shirt collar and instinctively flailing her arms around, but there was definitely some weariness in the motions.

“Fuu-senpai! T-This isn’t a game! Sono-chan’s in danger!” Getting perfectly into her role as the mouse trying to not get devoured, as Fuu was getting into her’s, Yuuna pleaded frantically.

Yuuna’s high pitched voice one again got a small chuckle out of Fuu. Everything just felt so funny to her right now. Yuuna was always really good at playing a character in the Hero Club’s plays, especially as the heroic protagonist, but she was also doing the terrified mouse quite well. But, Fuu wasn’t going to be outdone!

“Nogi’s fiiiine. I can still feel her moving around.” Fuu dismissively answered with a lazy, half awake grin. It was a weird feeling, knowing that occasional tingle was Sonoko being sloshed around her stomach. “She was pretty salty.” With the declaration, Fuu patted her stomach a few times with her free hand proudly, Sonoko being tossed around inside.

“I wonder how you’ll taste...” Continuing, Fuu raised her next victim skyward, holding Yuuna’s bite sized form above her and licking her lips expectantly.

“F-Fuu-senpai, I-I don’t wanna get eaten! Snap out of it!” Screaming with fear entering her voice, Yuuna frantically protested.

“Shouldn’t have gotten caught, Yuuna. You know the game rules~” Fuu stated with an amused, delirious snicker. The cat got to do whatever it wanted with the mice, after all. Rolling her head back and opening her mouth with an expectant ‘aaah’, Fuu started slowly lowering Yuuna down toward it like a crane machine.

“W-Wait! F-Fuu-senpai!” Seeing her doom approaching closer with every centimeter Fuu’s pinched fingers lowered her, Yuuna’s squeaky voice screamed. Fuu felt her flailing snack bump into her lips and try to gain a hold as she passed through them, but it wasn’t going to work. Fuu’s fingers passed through her mouth, Yuuna’s tiny hands trying to grab hold of her soft lips, and she knew it was time. She wanted to try something new with Yuuna compared to Sonoko.

Sealing her lips, Fuu lifted her tongue, effortlessly catching Yuuna’s body and pulling the tiny part of her arms still struggling, inside of her mouth. With her head already tilted back, she felt Yuuna easily slide down her tongue, tasting her salty sweet flavor, before she practically dropped down into Fuu’s throat.

Feeling her snack fall into the back of her throat, Fuu let the natural reaction of her body follow, gently swallowing with a single gulp and pulling her prize down into the esophagus. Just like with Sonoko before, Fuu felt Yuuna squirming all the while she slide down to pit of her stomach as a piece of food, not enough to be uncomfortable, but just barely enough to physically feel her near insignificant attempts at fighting against becoming little more than candy. She tried to push and struggle against against the walls of her throat, but the automatic contractions were too powerful and Yuuna couldn’t even so much as slow herself down between the wiggling.

Fuu physically traced the tiny bulge of Yuuna down her throat, following the sensation and slowly fading screams, even applying a little playful poke she felt squish Yuuna even tighter, until the bump went past her breasts and she couldn’t trace the path anymore. The only sign of Yuuna to the outside world was gone, completely consumed by Fuu’s body and not even leaving any visible trace she was reduced to a bit of food. However, the sensation didn’t stop there for Fuu.

Once past her neck, Yuuna’s pleasant, almost massage like, squirming continued until Fuu felt her meal get dropped into her stomach, another lecherous chuckle sounding from her mouth at another occupant being sloshed around inside her.

“Hehe… Now, you can see Nogi’s just fine, Yuuna.” Fuu teased, poking her stomach a few times and feeling the contents of it get swished around. “Now, where’s the other person I saw...”

Looking around, and feeling more wiggling under her ass while she sat up, Fuu’s eyes quickly locked onto a segment of the floor with her target. There was a small patch of what looked like a sticky substance, certainly one of the ‘mouse’ traps Sonoko had set up, with the tiny form of Tougou stuck to it. Her next snack was lying on her back, glued in place, and, though it was a guess based on how hard it was to see her features when so tiny, looking toward Fuu.

Fuu smirked deviously, slowly crawling over to Tougou on her hands and knees. “Heeey, Tougou~.” Mischievously drawing out her words, coming out in a half drunk manner even, the club leader teased her tiny prey, getting a few terrified, high pitched squeaks she couldn’t make out.

“-let them out! Fuu-senpai, this isn’t a game anymore!”

Having come close enough to start looming over Tougou, Fuu finally started hearing Tougou’s terrified yelling once she leaned forward, face near directly in front of her friend. At this distance, she could now see Tougou tugging and pulling at the sticky substance of the trap that glued all her limbs to the ground, but the substance was too strong for Tougou to do more than wiggle a bit.

“Sorry, Tougou. You got caught.” Fuu dismissed with a lick of her lips, an action that made Tougou freeze in place. “Don’t worry, I’ll let you see Yuuna and Nogi.”

Opening her hungry maw, Fuu stuck out her tongue with an expectant ‘aaah’ sound, slowly lowering it toward her screaming victim. The tip of it touched down on the paper with a sweet, candy like taste that spread as she advanced her tongue up it, the sticky material practically melting with her saliva. She’d had to thank Sonoko for this later, since her and Yuuna were kind of salty.

After a few seconds, Fuu felt her tongue scoop up Tougou, likewise tasting sweet like candy. She could feel the tiny girl’s frantic, yet restricted, squirming continue on the tip of her tongue. Their whole body was small enough to fit almost perfectly at the front of it.
Rolling her tongue back, Fuu retreated the slimy organ back into her mouth.

“W-Wait, Fuu-sen-!”

Tougou’s protests were cut off by Fuu snapping her mouth shut, the small squelch cutting off even her loudest squeaks.

With most of the club now caught, Fuu decided now was a good time to play with her food even more, she didn’t want this ending too quick. Rolling Tougou over her tongue, Fuu pushed the soon-to-be-snack into her cheek, licking and tasting her body with only the slightest effort while sucking on her like candy.

Well, it was almost hard not to see her as candy right now. She tasted sweet just like one and was near less than bite sized, not even able to put up any real struggle against Fuu’s tongue. She felt her more like she would a snack in her mouth than from any struggles by Tougou. It was like Fuu had a tiny, squirming piece of candy in her mouth rather than one of her friends that had been only six centimeters shorter not long ago.

‘Guess that means I’ve got bigger girl power than Tougou, way bigger.’ The thought caused Fuu to let out a low, lazy snicker of amusement.

Wait, where did Tougou go? She was rubbing them against her cheek and now couldn’t feel her after the laugh. Probing around her mouth, Fuu couldn’t find Tougou anywhere. She swished the saliva back and forth, rolling her tongue all over her mouth, and yet she couldn’t find Tougou anywhere. It was as if she had simply disappeared.

Fuu shrugged. Oh, well. Yuuna and Sonoko could deal with it. They were small, still a lot bigger than Tougou, and could figure it out. It was impossible for the girl to have suddenly vanished, she had to be somewhere in the mouthful of spit and all good things needed to end, the game wasn’t over.

Swishing the spit in her mouth around, and knowing Tougou would be somewhere in it, Fuu tilted her head back and swallowed with a loud gulp, sending the formerly bustiest member of the Hero Club down like a snack who’s sole purpose was to become part of the nutrients for Fuu’s own generous bust.

“Maybe you’ll add enough girl power to my chest to make them megalopolis like, Tougou.” Poking at her boobs, briefly imagining Tougou increasing their size once part of them, Fuu snickered as the tiny bulge in her gullet that contained Tougou somewhere traveled down to join the rest of the food in her stomach. It was just a game so Tougou wasn’t going to actually get digested, but the stray thought entered Fuu’s foggy head and she couldn’t not tease the girl about it with how much it made her giggle. Everyone made plenty of jokes about Tougou’s generous chest size, so it only felt fitting to joke about absorbing her power as some extra padding upon Fuu’s own chest when gulping her down like candy.

‘Wonder where Nogi and Yuuna would go...’ Fuu wondered to herself, following the train of thought to its conclusion. Maybe Sonoko would join Tougou as fat for her breasts, she was almost the same size as Fuu normally. But Yuuna was more modest, maybe she’d end up rounding out Fuu thighs or butt…

Oh, well. Jokes about how lucky somebody would be to become one with and help grow Fuu’s girl power could come later, she had to find two more pesky little mice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One second, Tougou was fighting for her life, desperately kicking and struggling against Fuu’s tongue to no avail, her stick, spit covered tongue which soaked Tougou’s clothes completely. The next, something small tapped into Tougou and the girl suddenly found herself more… Floating? But when she tried to move, the same pressure binding her had increased 10 fold, it was almost as if her limbs were glued in place. The same things which were restrictive, but difficult, were not near immovable. Worse yet, it were as if she was completely submerged in liquid now, unable to scream, unable to move.

But it only lasted an instant before the world lost all order. Tougou was thrown about every which way, she lost any ability to tell apart directions. She was tossed geat distances like a ragdoll, if were as if she were in the middle of the world’s most violent whirlpool, the sheer force of each swish around felt like it would tear her apart. She had absolutely zero ways to tell what was happening anymore. Her sight was pitch black even if she could open her eyes in the substance that felt like spit. Sound was nothing but liquid rushing back and forth, touch was likewise utterly consumed by the same liquid. The stick saliva that bound her tried to crush Tougou’s sense of self on every front it could, drowning out all ability to focus and think beyond being trapped in Fuu’s spit, she knew she had to still be in Fuu’s mouth.

Just as Tougou’s head was starting to grow light, the chaos settled for a moment, before she started sliding what felt like down? An instant later, an overpowering sound that broke through even Tougou’s foggy mind echoed.

Gulp.

‘Fuu-senpai… Ate me...’

Tougou couldn’t even scream at the fact as she slid down Fuu’s throat, the waterfall of saliva she was in making it impossible unless she wanted a mouthful. The substance was sticky and warm, thick like syrup that barely enabled Tougou to move inside of it. She couldn’t believe this was nothing but spit. It wasn’t this bad when Fuu licked her up, so what happened now? She could only hold her rapidly dwindling breath while descending toward Fuu’s ravenous, black hole of a stomach, the same stomach that had consumed her two closest friends already, that was about to welcome her. She could hardly believe that Fuu had just eaten them like snacks!

Perhaps it was her fading mind playing tricks, but Tougou sworeshe heard heard Fuu making jokes about turning her into extra fat for her chest, then musing aloud about where Sonoko and Yuuna would end up as extra padding on their body, talking more to herself than anything. Was Fuu was so out of it, she didn’t even realize the very real danger of her friends actually becoming part of her beautiful body, being reduced to nothing more than nutrients that helped round out her generous assets.

No, she had to focus… She had to not take a breath, even with her lungs begging for air. She… wasn’t...

As Tougou’s mind started to black out and her mouth was about to force itself open, she felt her prison slammed into something with a thunderous splash that shook Tougou’s world, tossing liquid everywhere and ejecting the girl from her sticky prison. Tougou sailed through the air, in pitch blackness, before impacting another liquid substance, but not before a brief yet greedy gasp of unclean air splashed lucidity onto her weakened thoughts. Just enough energy restored to focus on the singular thought of survival, Tougou finally swam what she thought was upwards with all the might she could, breaking the surface.

The girl immediately drew in every last bit of air she could with several deep breaths. She didn’t care if it burned her lungs to inhale, she didn’t care if it felt like leftovers with barely enough in it, she didn’t care about anything but the fact she could finally breath again. Even the worst air was better than suffocating.

However, with the ability to breath back, Tougou’s mind started becoming coherent again. She had to find Sonoko and Yuuna!

“Sonocchi! Yuuna-chan!” Tougou screamed, looking around desperately for her friends. She had to admit it, the thought that she had become a snack was horrifying, but she knew what the reality of the situation was. This was Fuu’s stomach acid she was sloshing around in, the stomach acid of someone who could devour several times what anyone else in the club could without issue. She had to find her friends, had to know they were okay. She had just seen Yuuna get swallowed, so she was likely okay, but Sonoko was the first eaten. This liquid was already starting to soak her clothes, parts feeling like they were slipping off. Even if they had been in here longer, there wasn’t any way Sonoko or Yuuna could’ve actually been… Digested, was there? Fuu worked off entire bowls of food so quickly that a tiny person would’ve been nothing…

“Tougou-san!”

“Wasshi!”

The relieved shouts of her friends echoed between the sounds of Fuu’s churning stomach and splashing fluids, followed by an almost blinding beacon of light, one that almost looked the size of Tougou and forced her to shield her eyes, among the dark cavern.

Focusing her gaze in the direction of the voices and light, Tougou’s eyes went wide at what she saw. There was both Yuuna and Sonoko splashing over to her, both with parts of their clothes melted off by the digestive fluids, yet they were huge, almost the size she saw Fuu as!

“Tougou-san, are you alright!? Where are you!?” Yuuna yelled out as she splashed through the waves with all her energy, her motions causing a shift in the waves that shook Tougou like she was in rapids, magnifying the already bad rythmic churning. From her vantage point, the top of Yuuna’s chest looked wider than a car to Tougou.

“Yuuna-chan, w-watch out!” Tougou tried to call out a warning as her friends reckless splashing sent waves at her, but just as recognized flashed in Yuuna’s wide eyes a ‘wave’ crashed atop Tougou, submerging her into the stomach acid once more.

This time, the rapids were more intense, disorienting. Tougou flailed to try and rise up, but her body was at the mercy of the current. She flailed and held her breath, spinning around in the sightless chamber in a desperate bid to resurface and give her pleading lungs air, but the hope was growing fainter and fainter. Her thoughts were growing foggy and hard to collect, her lungs felt ready to explode for air again despite Tougou having none to give. Fuu’s juices were going to drown her before breaking Tougou down to body fat, but even at the edge of consciousness, her thoughts drifted to her friends right beside her. ‘Yuuna-chan… Sono...cchi, stay… safe…’

Suddenly, something enclosed Tougou from all around her, yanking her upwards and out of the water.

“Tougou-san! Are you okay!?”

Coughing, Tougou felt her ground gently shift, until she had a delicate ‘platform’ under her that was somewhat stable, yet still rocking among the waves. “H-Huh? Y-Yuuna-chan?” Tougou mumbled, regaining her bearings. Her friend’s voice, even among the sounds of a stomach dissolving food, sounded incredibly loud.

Finally a moment to steady herself, Tougou took in her surroundings. Before her, was Yuuna’s massive face, almost like a billboard, with Sonoko’s equally huge face gazing down at her while holding a massive light shone toward her, which Tougou couldn’t even look at without her eyes burning it almost looked like her phone? Looking down, she noticed the ‘platform’ she rested on were Yuuna’s cupped hands, gently holding hold. The sight made Tougou’s eyes grow wide.

She had somehow shrunk even further. Her whole body was barely the size of Yuuna’s palm.

“Wasshi… Got so much smaller...” Sonoko mumbled.

“S-Sonocchi, Yuuna-chan? W-What happened, why am I so much smaller than you two!?” Tougou, unable to control the panic in her voice, demanded an explanation. How could she expect to stay level. She had been shrunk and eaten like she were a piece of food, only to find she had somehow shrunk again to where her already tiny friends were giants to her and themselves could’ve swallowed her whole! If circumstances were better, she would absolutely not have minded being in a giant Yuuna’s hands, but not when Fuu’s body was trying to digest them!

“Wasshi, this is good! If you shrunk even smaller, than you might’ve gotten accidentally hit by the hammer while Fuumin-senpai was savoring you. Which means it probably is somewhere here! If we found it, then maybe we could grow big enough to last longer or make Fuu senpai realize something’s wrong and get out!” Her word’s weren’t confident, Sonoko’s voice almost sounded like she was trying to convince herself, but it was the only bit of hope she could muster.

Get out? Those words briefly banished the scolding Tougou planned for Sonoko. But then reality came crashing down. “But how are we going to find something that small here?” Tougou answered with uncertainty. Fuu’s stomach felt bottomless and even with the phone light, seeing the other side of her gut was impossible. The chances of them happening to bump into it weren’t zero, but it… Was very low. “And even if that happens, how she’s going to get us out?”

“D-Don’t worry.” Yuuna interjected, attempting to sound confident yet unease in her voice and body, just like when they first arrived in the Jukai so long ago. “Fuu-senpai treated this like a game, so she’ll definitely cough us up when it’s over!”

Despite the assurance, Tougou still remained worried. “What if she takes too long to find everyone else without us finding the hammer and we...” Tougou trailed off, the increasingly likely idea of being absorbed into Fuu’s body like she were no different than the udon she often ate beginning to get to her. Tougou already had plenty of comments on her well developed boobs, she didn’t need to become nothing but the bouncing boobs Fuu so proudly displayed.

“We need to start looking around where Wasshi fell! Maybe we can find it!” Sonoko uneasily spoke up.

Yuuna frowned at Tougou in worry. “But I need a hand for my phone light, but Tougou-san can’t stay in the acid for very long…”

Looking down at herself, Tougou saw that Yuuna was right. Because of her significantly smaller size, the acid was far more concentrated and potent on her. Sonoko had lost the majority of her clothes, while Yuuna was still mostly dressed with some melting patches, Tougou herself had most of her outer layers melted away even from her short exposure. If she tried to wipe at her clothes them it felt like the rest of her shirt would fall away in her hands, and her skirt was in tatters. She was practically in nothing but a blue colored bra and panties with some patches of half melted clothes here and there. In less dire straights, Tougou might have been more concerned with her modesty, but it was secondary when the melted clothes were a reminder she could soon be dissolved.

“And there’s not really anywhere to put you out of the way. On top of my head doesn’t work if a wave hits…” Yuuna mused aloud, gears turning in her eyes as she looked upon Tougou, the sounds of Sonoko searching around them.

“Oh! I have an idea. Don’t worry, Tougou-san. I’ll know where you’ll be safe! Just don’t move a whole lot, okay?” With a resolute nod, Yuuna said with optimism returning, though at the same time she looked a little awkward as her lips parted wide. “Aaah...”

‘Why is Yuuna-chan opening her mo-’

Tougou was immediately thrust toward the open maw, the sheer suddenness triggering a reflex to back away and kick her legs, but that merely resulted in something clamping around them and stopping right below her butt. Most of her lower body was right back in an environment she recognized, hot and warm, kind of sticky, her legs were inside of another mouth. But not just any mouth, it was Yuuna’s.

“A-Ah? Yuuna-chan, w-what are you?” Tougou mumbled, mind sent into a tailspin trying to process what was happening.

A great suction pulled at Tougou’s body, forcing everything from her stomach down past Yuuna’s plush lips, Tougou’s hands planting into them on sheer instinct to stop herself more than conscious thought. She immediately noticed how soft her friends giant lips were, her hands firmly lowering into the warm skin like material that was just a hint damp, not wet but not dry, a slight stickiness coating her fingers to help keep her limb in place which was likewise spreading over her clamped torso, replacing the previous slime that clung to her. Something was also tickling at her lower body, slimey and large, far wider than her. Yuuna’s wet, tantalizing tongue tasting her from the waist down.

“Mph, hmph! Hmmm!”

Yuuna tried to say something, but with her lips closed around Tougou, it was nothing she could understand. But the vibrations of her attempts rumbled through Yuuna’s lips and across Tougou’s entire body, very much like a ‘buzz’ that was strongest at the parts inside Yuuna’s mouth, yet still strong enough to vibrate Tougou’s top half and jostle her chest.
The slimey sensation of Yuuna’s tongue started spreading up her body as well, scooping up Tougou’s lower half and rapidly going up her back and scraping away all the melted clothes till it reached around her head, where the tongue started pushing down on her, beginning to rapidly retreat back into Yuuna’s mouth,still carrying Tougou with it, parts of her clothes rubbing off on Yuuna’s upper lip.

In a daze of still making sense of what was happening, Tougou didn’t even bother trying to resist, only watching as Yuuna consumed more of her, till she could not even see her friend’s redish pink eyes, then only her nostrils, before finally the comfortable lips went over her head and Tougou was fully inside of Yuuna, blanketed in complete darkness, yet sight was far from her only working sense as the truth of her situation hit Tougou.

She was currently resting on the tongue of her closest friend, like it were some wet and squishy bed, no more like she was just another piece of food Yuuna cheerily devoured, in nothing but her underwear now and Yuuna had put intimately put her there with almost no hesitation, using her tongue and lips to lick off Tougou’s remaining outerwear, the organ’s slow movements gently rocking Tougou along its surface and coating her in Yuuna’s saliva much like Yuuna was savoring and rolling Tougou around her mouth. What was Yuuna doing?

‘Is Yuuna-chan going to… eat me?’ Her friend was always into food, even if not as much as Fuu was, often leaping before she looked, which also sometimes resulted in her getting strange ideas. Fuu’s stomach acid was so much more concentrated, but Yuuna wasn’t the size of a mountain to Tougou, she would’ve probably digested far slower in Yuuna’s stomach while she searched.

‘Becoming food for Yuuna-chan…’

The idea of being consumed by Fuu and rounding out her body filled Tougou with terror as she had been tossed around without care. But when she had the same thought about Yuuna’s body and the current situation, Tougou started feeling dizzy, not even paying attention anymore to how she was.

Tougou was closer to Yuuna right now than she ever had been, every facet of her essence surrounded and permeated Tougou’s being while she was carefully moved by the tongue. The sound of Yuuna’s labored breath as she searched replaced all of Tougou’s air, invading her body and lungs with every breath she took, filling both her and the room with her friend’s scent. The thin layer of Yuuna’s spit that’d begun pooling onto Tougou touched her body in whatever ways the breath couldn’t, sticking to her body with slight resistance whenever she tried to move, as if compelling Tougou to stay exactly how she was. Every one of her senses was so utterly overpowered by Yuuna merely existing, from her mere breathing crushing sound, taste and smell, to her tongue and saliva filling in touch and aiding in the musky and humid smell, while her sight was stolen by the blackness of the wet cavern. It was all an intoxicating combination which made Tougou’s mind grow fuzzy at just how much of Yuuna she was surrounded by and intimate the set up was.

But, she could have gotten even closer. If they didn’t get her out in time… Dissolving in the same gut that had put away so much food like Fuu had, becoming a soup of nutrients that would be absorbed into fuel for her energetic body, becoming a permanent part of Yuuna’s growing form, always with her no matter what she did and never forced to be apart for a second… That would’ve been the closest Tougou could have ever gotten, even if she wouldn’t be ‘Tougou’ anymore and instead ‘part of Yuuna’.

The idea was oddly exciting for Yuuna’s snack. She would be at Yuuna’s side, helping her grow into a nice body like she sometimes complimented Tougou on. The only unknown would’ve been what part of Yuuna her nutrition would become. Perhaps some cushioning on her perky and soft rear, maybe her toned thighs, or was Fuu right about her becoming chest padding? It was the main thing of Yuuna’s meal people focused on. Even Yuuna was interested sometimes, she would probably be happy with larger boobs and it kept them close to her heart between the bounces and jiggling. That would be a fine place for the giant girl’s morsel to go from ‘Yuuna’s friend’ to ‘Yuuna’s fat’.

They weren’t even paying attention anymore to wherever Yuuna’s tongue slid her snack, sometimes slow and sometimes quick, pinning it against her cheek or roof sometimes. Yuuna was taking her time savoring the mouthful and the meal had no right to complain as it was coated in Yuuna’s essence to soften up for eating, but maybe sliding a little closer to her Yuuna’s throat would help her swallow.

The entire world jolted as Tougou was slammed and pinned roughly into Yuuna’s palate, pushing away the fog of her thoughts from the jolt of pain squishing her. Just as she started to get her bearings, the world kept spinning and throwing her into disorientation, much like being in Fuu’s mouth had been. But it was different, the tongue licking her all over with enough spit to pool in her cleavage, was instead trying to keep Tougou in place, it was more like Yuuna herself was spinning, some grunts and groans reverberating over the chamber and within Tougou in the process.

‘A-Ah? W-what wa-’ Another painful squish of the tongue silenced her still recovering thoughts.

After a time Tougou couldn’t properly gauge, something above her opened and the tainted air of the outside, not with the calming scent of Yuuna, flooded into the chamber with ragged breaths, hot and cold quickly swapping in sequence like Tougou were in a heated room one moment and then just stepped out of a hot shower into chilling winds.

“Tshougou-shan, oor you aright?” Yuuna’s slurred words bounced her tongue, and Tougou, all over her mouth as gravity returned Tougou sideways, the motions almost making her slip further back in Yuuna’s mouth toward her throat.

“H-Huh? Yuuna-chan, wha?” Slowly coming out of her daze, Tougou stammered, her mind taking a moment to process the words. Had she misread Yuuna’s intentions? Did they not want to swallow Tougou to digest her into jiggling boob fat? What had she been even thinking? Being surrounded by so much Yuuna was both intoxicating and dangerous.

Wait, alright. Yuuna was asking if she was alright! “I’m, uh, I think I’m okay, Yuuna-chan!”
A light blasted into Yuuna’s open mouth, forcing Tougou’s eyes to squint. Beyond the blinding illumination, she could barely make out Sonoko’s giant eye peering at her with worry, quickly retreating back as the light turned less harsh, the girl sighing in relief.

“Oooh… So that’s where you put Wasshi, Yuuyu. That was close, she almost got eaten in that last churn.” Sonoko stated.

If they weren’t in such danger, Tougou would’ve expected a teasing comment from Sonoko about exactly that. Though she wouldn’t have really minded if Yuuna suddenly tilted her head back with a gulp…

“Eee’s saf!” Yuuna answered, once more jostling Tougou around as she made a noise. “Orry!”

“Don’t try to talk too much, Yuuyu. Wasshi might slip into your throat if you keep doing that.”

It was true, Tougou could feel her legs starting to tilt downwards. If she slid back another centimeter, the rest of her would would go right down Yuuna’s gullet.

Before Yuuna could respond, her mouth clamped shut and everything lurched forward, Tougou almost flying into her lips again before Yuuna’s tongue pinned them to her cheek as the earlier chaos started again.

Fuu’s stomach was beginning to ramp up its attempts to digest them. If Sonoko and Yuuna couldn’t find the hammer by some miracle soon, then Tougou would end up absorbed no matter if swallowed again or not.

They all would become one with Fuu’s feminine body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Tougou now also in her stomach, and no sign of anyone else, that left Fuu to deal with the sensation that had been crawling around her rear end. Fuu had the feeling she was forgetting something related to it.

“Who’s the perverted bug sticking to my butt…?” Drunkenly, Fuu said with a seductive tone, shaking her hips a few times teasingly. Something felt like it was clinging to her panties on one of the cheeks, being jostled around by the wiggling of her ass and struggling to stay attached.

Reaching around with one hand from her on all fours position, Fuu felt around the sensation until one of her fingers brushed again the form of a tiny person clinging to her underwear. Feeling mischievous and wanting to continue the teasing, Fuu pressed down on the body with her finger, feeling both it and the person’s form sink into her plush butt like a pillow. The person futility struggled, just barely enough for Fuu to feel their flailing underneath her finger tip, nearly the size of their whole body, and be absorbed by her panty clad ass cheek. She had a strong feeling who it was based on their intense attempts at struggling, which only made Fuu feel like teasing them further. However, she couldn’t just keep them there as there was still one more to catch. Actually, maybe she could… After confirming who it was first.

Pushing her finger down into her cheek till it couldn’t go any further, Fuu retracted her hand and let her tiny prey bounce off her butt like a trampoline when it shot back into form, catching them in her palm. Closing it to keep them in place, and feeling small fists beating against her skin, Fuu brought her closed hand back to her face and opened it to reveal who she expected. A very flustered, very angry looking Karin.

“Hehe… Oh yeah, I almost forgot you were there.” Fuu teased, rising upwards and teasingly poking at the shrunk Karin with her finger. She might’ve come loose from all the other movement.

“F-Fuu! Cut, cut it out! T-This is going way too far! Spit everyone up before they get digested!” Karin’s tiny voice protested, weakly pushing against Fuu’s poking finger without much success.

Fuu dismissively shook her head. “They’re fine, it’s just part of the game, but a cat doesn’t leave the mice alone you know. I can still feel Yuuna, Tougou, and Nogi all kicking around. It’s kinda like a massage...” Fuu said cheekily, grinning at Karin. For a moment, part of her had a feeling that was a bad thing, but that part of her mind was silenced. It was the rules of the game and she couldn’t resist herself.

“Now, down you go, Karin. I wonder if you’ll taste like sardines...” Grinning deviously, Fuu briefly mused before slowly opening her mouth and lowering it over her palm like a tent, sealing any escape for Karin.

“I’m not foo-” Karin’s muffled voice came from within Fuu’s mouth, only for her words to be cut off and replaced by a scream once Fuu used her tongue to lick the protesting morsel off her palm.

Pulling back from her now empty palm, save a slight shine of spit where Karin had been, Fuu sealed her mouth, beginning to lick and suck on Karin like she were a piece of candy. From pinning the snack to one side of her cheek while tasting their flavor, not like that of sardines shockingly, to swishing her incredibly small form around with pools of saliva. Karin’s squirming continued inside of Fuu’s mouth, the tiny fists pounding against Fuu’s tongue and trying to push it off of her, but just like the rest of the swallowed girls, she couldn’t overpower the slimy pink organ and Fuu was able to toy with her however she pleased. She had to suppress a giggle at how one of the more prideful members of the Hero Club and the physically strongest, was now little more than candy in her mouth, waiting to be swallowed.

Ah, well. She couldn’t tease Karin and suck on her forever. If she was candy now, then it was time to send her down where candy went with the rest of the food currently squirming inside her stomach. Tilting her head back, Fuu started sliding Karin across her tongue and back toward her throat, hearing the girl make one more panic stricken protest to not eat her.

Oh, wait. There was that other idea Fuu had that she almost forgot about.

Just before Karin could be consumed by her throat, Fuu suddenly shifted her head downward, rolling Karin over her tongue and spitting the top half of Karin out of her mouth, pinching them between her puckered lips to prevent them from flying out. Raising her fingers, Fuu then grasped Karin’s saliva soaked form between her index finger and thumb, pulling it from her mouth.

Karin coughed a few times, or at least Fuu thought she did since it was less she heard it and more visibly saw the girl visible move and try to shake off some of the spit that had soaked her to the bone.

“Well, Karin. If you don’t wanna be part of my girl power, I know soooooomewhere else you can go since you liked sticking there so much.” Once more putting on the teasing tone she loved to use with Karin, Fuu lazily said with a wide grin. She just knew Karin would squirm over this.

Before the tiny girl could respond, Fuu slowly moved her hand back around to behind her body stopping right at the place she had in mind for Karin, giving it a little playful shake.

Her butt.

“F-Fuu!? Again!? W-What the hell are you planning!?”

Karin’s voice was so tiny that far back, it was nearly inaudible, just barely on the edge of Fuu’s hearing. But, it still brought an amused smirk to her face. “If you liked crawling all over it, then I can keep you here instead.” With three of the club inside her, Fuu felt her stomach feeling a bit crowded anyway. Besides, messing with Karin was way too much fun.

“H-HUH!?”

Only giving the one warning, Fuu pulled back the waistband of her panties with one hand, releasing her grip on Karin. A moment later, she felt Karin’s soaked form easily slide deep into the canyon between her butt cheeks, the extra lubrication of spit ensuring Karin slide down with little resistance. Once Karin slid down far enough, Fuu clenched her ass together, trapping Karin within its soft and pillowy confines, bringing her to a dead halt in the depths of it.

With her toy secure, Fuu got back down on her hands and knees, playfully wiggling her hips to tease her new carryon, smirking at feeling Karin’s form jiggled around in the crack of her butt. Releasing the pressure pinching her together, there was a disappointing lack of any squirming sensations coming from Karin. She could feel the girl tightly squished inside her underwear and jostled around when Fuu shook her butt, but Karin herself wasn’t squirming like she had when inside Fuu’s mouth. It just felt like she was stuck there. Sure, the pantyhose she wore were somewhat tight and forced her butt cheeks to squish together, but Karin should at least wiggle a little, shouldn’t she?

Oh… Stuck. She was covered in spit when Fuu had dropped them down her panties, so then she must’ve ended up getting glued between her cheeks and unable to move. That wasn’t expected, but it was also a fun thought. Karin was so tiny, even a little bit of saliva was enough to turn her into a sticker on Fuu ass.

Snickering at the thought, Fuu began resuming her search over the floor, crawling around while carefully scanning for her last target, Itsuki. With her position on all fours, she could feel Karin being ground between the cheeks of her rear, rolled around like dough with every little motion and extra sway of her hips Fuu added. Karin had always been one of the more reserved ones in respects like this, having taken a while to stop trying to hide when they went to an inn bath, and imagining how much it would’ve been driving her crazy was just too amusing for Fuu’s hazy mind.

Having fun teasing Karin with an occasional flex of her butt, Fuu continued looking for Itsuki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uuuu...”

Itsuki whined to herself, tugging at one of her legs. In the middle of trying to get away, her legs had gotten caught in something sticky, and though she was able to free herself, it stuck to her shoes and had made it take a monumental effort to move even a single step. She wasn’t sure what it was, but maybe it was one of the traps Sonoko had mentioned.
Itsuki had been hoping to get away after seeing her older sister eat Sonoko, hoping to get in earshot of her stealthily to try and talk her out of whatever haze had taken hold, likely Fuu getting drunk off nothing again somehow She didn’t think trying to talk to confront her sister when she was like this would work too well with how Sonoko was snatched up. She didn’t really want to think Fuu would gulp her down like udon, but she saw what happened to Sonoko.

But, that was all put on hold when she got stuck. She wasn’t able to see much happening from how massive Sonoko’s room was and the obstacles set up, but it sounded like Fuu had caught the rest of the club. Her sister was so massive, she could hear her voice as if they were next to her, even if on the other side of the room.

“Itsuuuuuuuki, where are you~?” With the slow, half delirious drawl most of her words had taken on, Fuu’s booming voice echoed across the landscape like a wave. She was so close, Itsuki could practically feel the vibrations from Fuu’s voice in her body.

Looking in the direction, Fuu’s titanic form was scanning the room, looming over the clutter that were like buildings to Itsuki, as if she were a kaiju. She was coming right in the direction Itsuki was, but there was nothing the youngest club member could do. Fuu hadn’t found her yet, but she could only wait to be discovered with her leg stuck. ‘I hope onee-chan will listen...’

Fuu’s eyes half attentive eyes scanned over the area Itsuki was, not detecting anything for a good several seconds. However, the idea she wouldn’t be found was dashed the moment Fuu’s eyes locked dead onto Itsuki’s position, a delirious smirk crossing her features.

“There’s my cute extra little imouto.” With that affectionate tone Fuu always took when mentioning something good about her, the much bigger ‘big’ sister strolled over to Itsuki, casting a dark shadow over her like an oppressive gray sky.

With a delicate motion, one of Fuu’s hands approached Itsuki, individual fingers the size of pillars wrapped around her waist, pinching the girl and removing her from the sticking ground without a modicum of effort. What had trapped Itsuki and could barely be budged with all her effort, was nothing to even two fingers for Fuu.

Bringing Itsuki upwards, with a pace that nearly caused Itsuki’s stomach to lurch up her throat, Fuu rose to a sitting position, Itsuki raised to her face.

“Found you too, Itsuki. Guess I got everyone and win~!” With a drunken snigger, Fuu declared.

“W-Wah, O-Onee-chan, c-careful!” Itsuki whined, the sudden laughter causing Fuu’s fingers to rattle, and with it Itsuki, who suddenly felt like she was inside a blender.

However, Itsuki’s complaints went unheard over Fuu’s amused chuckling. “My imouto’s so cute this small. I could just eat you up, Itsuki.” With a devious grin, Fuu sent a chill up Itsuki’s spin.

“O-Onee-chan, d-don’t eat me, you win!” Itsuki blurted out of fear. Never was she so worried around her older sister in her life. “L-Let’s get everyone out!”

“I have to do something with the last bad mouse running around our house, Itsuki, and she looks really sweet.” Fuu’s gigantic, grinning face answered Itsuki. The drunk and hungry look in her eyes plain to see. “But what to do...”

Perhaps because of her older sister’s uncoordinated state, combined with trying to be delicate on Itsuki, the tiny girl felt Fuu’s fingers starting to loose their grip. Before she could respond, Itsuki suddenly felt herself slide downward, out from Fuu’s fingers. With a scream, Itsuki fell through the air. Looking down below her, only the sight of Fuu’s utterly humongous chest greeted her. Her sister was always quite sizable, the largest after Tougou, but now her breasts looked like actual soft and squishy hills the size of Vertex, maybe even bigger. Even with Fuu’s shirt covering it, the person mountains more than stuck out against their confines. From being so close to Fuu’s face, Itsuki could see down the neck of her shirt, giving an even more intimate look at them. Both squeezed together to form a valley of cleavage between the orbs, forming a dark abyss that looked bottomless to Itsuki.

Yet, for once, luck seemed to be somewhat on Itsuki’s side. Because of her sister’s generous endowments, Itsuki didn’t drop straight down to the floor, but instead straight toward the gap in Fuu’s shirt. Through the air the tiny sibling fell, until she struck the soft skin of her sister’s boobs. The ground, even from her high fall, was soft and plush on impact, cushioning her fall as she sank into a tiny indent of skin her fall made.

Even with her soft landing, Itsuki felt a touch of soreness in her body from the impact. This had been like hitting the world’s softest and warmest pillow, but she had still fallen from high up.

“Itsuki? Where did you go?”

Fuu’s thunderous voice came from directly above Itsuki, sounding like it was run througa megaphone. With the voice, Itsuki felt her entire landscape jiggle like a minor earthquake, forcing her onto the padded ground once more just as she attempted to stand.. The tremors didn’t stop, however, they continued in varying intensities, turning the world into a blur as Itsuki bounced up and down with her surroundings, only able to tell the broad details from light trickling in from above and highlighting her sister’s huge chin.

Being saved by her sister’s breasts was a conflicting feeling. She had always been more than a little jealous of Fuu’s development, despite the insistence she was still growing. It was hard being so short, horizontally and vertically, next to her sibling, but now it was at a completely different level. Just one of Fuu’s bountiful breasts was like the size of a building her mere body heat radiated was like standing out during a summer day, with the simple act of talking caused an earthquake.

“Ah! There you are, Itsuki!”

With one more bounce, the world finally regained some stability and Itsuki wasn’t pinned to her sister’s skin by earthquakes. Dizzily, Itsuki rose up and glanced in the direction of her sister’s face.

The monolithic sized face stared down at her with a wide, cheeky grin, one finger pulling back her shirt to easily look down it. “Guess I had too much girl power to resist, huh?”

Fuu’s finger came down like an impending disaster once more, squishing Itsuki playfully into Fuu’s breast, sinking her deeper into the warm embrace that enveloped her entire body with ease.

“Mph, On-mph” Itsuki tried to protest and push back against Fuu’s immense finger tip, but the effort was useless and any attempts to shout were muffled by Fuu’s skin. To her delirious sister, this was simply a playful and teasing gesture with her chest Fuu often did, but to Itsuki she felt like she was going to get crushed! She sank deep into Fuu’s chest, no longer sure of distance relative to her anymore, but the ‘playful’ pokes by Fuu were starting to squish her.

“Well, if my tiny imouto wants to see this one in a lifetime amount of girl power, you can stay for a bit. Onee-chan will keep you nice and safe here.” With drunken teasing, Fuu declared.

“Eh?” Itsuki could mutter in confusion before the immense pillar of Fuu’s finger started moving Itsuki over the soft, warm flesh of Fuu’s breast till the landscape started to curve and the finger retreated. With it, Itsuki could see the world once more, which gave her a perfect look at the destination Fuu had in mind for her.

“Onee-chan, heeeeeeeelp!” Itsuki futility called out as she descended into the dark abyss of Fuu’s breasts, but there was no help to be found. Light and the outside world grew more and more distant, replaced by ever enclosing walls of flesh on both sides and an overpowering amount of body heat. The squishiness of the generous mountains was amplified immensely, not that they surrounded her on all sides. It was comparable to being inside a sauna which was filled with plush pillows, hugging her on all sides like the hugs Fuu often gave her, yet on a completely different scale. The sweet scent of her sister’s perfume surrounded her, replacing all the air she had and tainting every breath she took, growing with her descent into the valley of cleavage.

After Fuu’s finger pushed her extra small sister into her personal canyon for a few seconds, it retreated, surrounding Itsuki in darkness. She was so snugely fit between Fuu’s breasts barely any light reached her. Yet, her sister wasn’t done. Itsuki suddenly felt great pressure slam into her on all sides. Soft, pillowy skin enveloped her, contorting to her body. It was like every centimeter of her being was being hugged by heated pillows. Then, as quickly as it had come, the pressure receded slightly, leaving Itsuki plastered to one side of the walls around her, with the other gently pushing against her.

“There, all secure.” Fuu’s muffled voice came from above

What did she mean by sec-

Before Itsuki could comprehend the situation, her world started bouncing about again. Except, instead of being simply forced to the ground, Itsuki was bouncing along with the surroundings. She stuck to one of Fuu’s breasts so snugly, she practically felt like a tattoo on it, further compressed by the other side. Her sister was moving again and her boobs were jiggling about from it again!

Fuu probably didn’t even notice the bounciness from her normal motions, but to Itsuki, it was overpowering. She couldn’t even begin to mount a struggle with all the constant motion, all she could do was ride along with whatever Fuu did until they got her out. As if her earlier humiliations weren’t enough, now Itsuki was literally surrounded on all sides and squeezed by her sister’s titanic boobs. Every little motion Fuu made was a constant reminder of her insignificant size next to the orbs and world at large. Fuu had made some teasing moves with her chest before, but nothing compared to this absurd situation.

At least she was somewhat ‘safe’ since getting squished didn’t seem likely with how soft the world was now and she hadn’t been eaten. However, her personal safety was a small consolation with the knowledge that at the same time, right below her, the rest of the club were busy being dissolved in her sister’s gluttonous gut. Itsuki had to hope they were okay, but with how fast her sibling went through food, what if the three had already become calories surrounding her? If Sonoko and Tougou were now nothing but some of the chest fat keeping her trapped? Fuu’s chest felt extra squishy, but maybe that was her imagination from the size difference.

She could only hope Fuu would come to her senses soon and get the people in her stomach out before her body finished with them…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There, all secure.” Fuu proudly said, releasing her hands from both sides of her boobs and letting them fall back into place. She had squeezed her chest together to ensure Itsuki would stay in place. ‘Maybe I could get a necklace for my cute little sister so I can always keep her close like this...’

Stretching now that she was finally standing after crawling for so long, Fuu let out a yawn. With the excitement of the game over, Fuu suddenly felt so relaxed, almost sleepy even. Maybe she’d take a little post meal ‘cat nap’.

“Maybe...” Fuu yawned. “A short nap won’t hurt...” She won the game anyway. They’d all be fine for a little bit anyway, this was all a game Sonoko set up. Something tugged at her, that maybe there was something really important she was forgetting, but it could wait. Tired.
With a sleepy, catlike stretch and wiggle of her butt, Fuu felt Karin move even further and vanish from the outside world as her ass tensed up. Oh, well, a problem for later, she was getting sleepy.

Lying down, Fuu closed her eyes. Slowly, Fuu drifted off to sleep, feeling a massage like struggling in her stomach and rear end that lulled the delirious girl to sleep.