- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A collab with ThatGuyJDS! We wrote a single story from two perspectives, each with out respective OCs. This story is from my character, Hazel's, perspective. You can read his character, Layla's, perspective, over on his twitter account: https://twitter.com/thattinyjds
Also, if you want to know more about Hazel, you can read about her here: https://twitter.com/EdgerickTheTiny/status/1611440160092131340?s=20

Hazel struggled to open her eyes. Part of it was definitely that she was tired from… whatever it was she was doing with Layla last night. Another was that even with her eyes open, she still only saw deep, black darkness. The last part was how she felt horribly, painfully cramped, like an immense pressure assaulting her on all sides. As her mind slowly woke up, she recognized this feeling: she had been lodged in someone’s ass. A rather firm ass, at that. After realizing that, she tried to remember what she was doing last night.


She went through it in her mind- She met up with Layla at the park for a date, they found a tiny in her hair (a surprisingly regular occurrence), and the two had gone to bed with each other… This likely meant that Hazel had most likely teleported away to another universe again. She was really getting sick of that happening when she was doing good with a “fine lady”. As she felt herself getting ground even further against the monolithic cheeks, hearing whatever titan she was stuck to let out a great big stretching yawn, she soon felt them reach around to their backside, peeling their panties back and releasing them with a deafening SNAP. These SNAPS only drove her deeper into the giant’s buttcrack. She squirmed around, trying to free herself from the cheeks’ grip on her. Hazel’s attempts to loosen herself from the voracious buttcheeks she was stuck between proved fruitless as their owner simply adjusted their pants, jamming her right back in place. “Just once, I’d like to wake up normal sized in a girl’s butt! Is that too much to ask?!” She thought to herself. She soon felt the walls sliding up and down, bouncing alongside booming THUDs: Whoever it was, they were heading downstairs. “Do they even know I’m in here? Is this a rare unaware scenario?” She kept thinking to herself as the butt and its owner jiggled and bounced their way down the stairs.

After a few minutes getting ground to dust between the enormous rolling hills of her captor, Hazel finally realized exactly whose butt this was: Layla’s. Go figure. The very person she was on a date with last night. “So I teleported to a different spot in the same universe…? Seriously?! Why the hell can’t I do that all the ti-” Hazel’s thoughts were interrupted by her body beginning to faintly glow. “Wait- I’m warping now?! Oh, come on! Not when I’m right-” And in a flash, she vanished.


“-in the middle of some…” Hazel almost finished her thought as she took in her new surroundings: an endless scenery of dark purple tendrils with bright green tips. “Oh, hey, it’s Layla again. Least I think it is. Certainly looks like her hair… unless this is, like, an evil clone of Layla. Only one way to find out…” Hazel thought, taking a whiff: sure enough, it smelled exactly like how Layla’s hair smelled. And Layla thought she was weird for sniffing her hair that one time. She sure showed her! Hazel was brought out of her reverie as she felt the enormous mass of styled hair swing about.

After a few minutes getting ground to dust between the enormous rolling hills of her captor, Hazel finally realized exactly whose butt this was: Layla’s. Go figure. The very person she was on a date with last night. “So I teleported to a different spot in the same universe…? Seriously?! Why the hell can’t I do that all the ti-” Hazel’s thoughts were interrupted by her body beginning to faintly glow. “Wait- I’m warping now?! Oh, come on! Not when I’m right-” And in a flash, she vanished.


“-in the middle of some…” Hazel almost finished her thought as she took in her new surroundings: an endless scenery of dark purple tendrils with bright green tips. “Oh, hey, it’s Layla again. Least I think it is. Certainly looks like her hair… unless this is, like, an evil clone of Layla. Only one way to find out…” Hazel thought, taking a whiff: sure enough, it smelled exactly like how Layla’s hair smelled. And Layla thought she was weird for sniffing her hair that one time. She sure showed her! Hazel was brought out of her reverie as she felt the enormous mass of styled hair swing about.

As Layla blankly stared at her phone screen, she somehow didn’t take notice of the dot that was scurrying around, frantically trying to avoid the crashing meteor that was Layla’s thumb. Unfortunately, that was made exponentially more difficult by the fact that Layla’s thumb was comparatively the size of a mansion, and it moved about as fast as a car on the highway. Needless to say, evading it was no easy task. And as she skidded to a stop seeing Layla’s thumb sliding back upwards, trying to turn back around to run, but instead got smashed away and sent flying into the air, landing in the hot liquid of her coffee.


As Hazel floated there, in the brown fluid within the mug, she looked up Layla, her form a blur in the sky (yet her breasts were still very visible). Hazel just sighed. “Wish I could just stay NORMAL sized around her…” She thought. Her sad thoughts were halted as the liquid began to tilt, and a deafening “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~!” blasted throughout the sea of coffee. Hazel desperately fought against the riptide, making as much of a show of herself as she could to be seen. At last, her efforts paid off, as Layla’s eyes met her;


“BBBBLLLEEEEGGGHHH! IIISSSSSSS TTTHHHAAAAAATTT AAA BBBUUUUUUGGG? GGGGGRRRRROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!!”

Layla’s enormous fingers descended into the brown brew. Even though she’d seen them who-knows-how many times, the sight still made her gulp in terror. Not that she’d ever let Layla know that. Her fingers slammed into place on either side of her, plucking her out of the ocean she’d found herself in, effortlessly bringing her out as if she weighed nothing at all, and holding her right in front of Layla’s monolithic lips. “Oh, no, she’s not gonna-”

Hazel’s comment was cut short by a heaving gust of wind blasting over her, blowing all the coffee off her, and completely messing up her hair. “...blow me.” Hazel finished after the gale force Layla had unleashed on her had stopped. Suddenly, Layla’s fingers moved again, hurtling downwards, depositing Hazel onto a white napkin. She got her bearings, looking back to see Layla’s squinting eye taking up the entire skyline. And then, again, another deafening explosion of noise:


“OOOOHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGGOOOOOOODDDDD… HHHHAAAAAAZZZEEELLLLLL?!”


At her discovery, Hazel snapped her fingers into the shape of finger guns, making a “chk-chk” noise and winking up at the purple haired titan. At last, the one person Hazel wanted to see her right now: Layla.