- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter, sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy!

--

Marie awoke in her miniature city to the sounds of birds chirping from outside of her house. However, she no longer awakened with a sense of excitement and joy. Instead, all she was feeling was exhaustion and a sense dread. Her city had no longer felt like her own individual paradise to let loose and take a load off, and instead a prison for her to stuck in the middle of her family’s gross escapades.

It took several hours for her to get out of bed, and another several hours lounging around her shrunken dollhouse in her pajamas. To her, it felt like the safest place to be, expecting another round of troubles from her family barging in. Eventually it was the afternoon, and she didn’t want to make it feel like they “won” by making her hide out in there for the next several days. She wanted to do something to relieve herself in some way.

Out in the middle of the park, Marie approached a picnic table with an umbrella, while she carried a large cup with a long straw, Marie then dunked a can of frozen, pre-made margarita into it, before letting her feet up on the table as she sat down on the seat. She was dressed in a casual t-shirt, with a skirt on her waist, and leggings going down to her sneakers.

“Woooooooooo. That hits the spot!” Marie shouted after loudly sucking a large gulp of the drink. She felt she deserved some semblance of reprieve after dealing with her dad’s cluelessness, her mom’s clumsiness, and her brother’s horniness. She was praying this may finally be the day she was free from them.

But of course, things don’t always work out like this. Off in the distance, Marie heard a loud “SLAM”, causing her to flinch, equally terrifying and annoyed beyond all belief.

“What fucking now…” Marie took another large swig of the drink, like it was going to be her last one, as she turned around to face which one of her family members would be her unknowing tormentors this time. However instead, she stared up to find a different familiar face she wasn’t expecting. “…Heather?”

---

Knowing nobody else home at that time, Heather had entered through the back of the house thanks to the spare key her new boy toy, Eddie, lent her. She was here to return some books she had to Marie, but wasn’t able to get into contact with her for the past day. She knew she was supposedly out on a vacation and wanted to let her know but had received no response. “Maybe she got her phone wet,” Heather joked to herself, imagining what kind of fun Marie must be having, and knowing she’s going to make her tell her all that happened when she returns.

The brunette in her late twenties walked up the stairs, and nonchalantly enters Marie’s room, who she’s visited on occasion but never by herself, having constantly been told to always be careful and keep watch, but she never understood why. She knew Marie was always very science-y, but didn’t get why she was so cautious over her. She stood there, approximately five and a half feet tall, wearing a grey t-shirt for some band Marie had not heard of, as well as tight jeans that showed off her toned ass. She kicked off her sandals, and scrunched her bare feet and exposed toes in the carpet.

Dropping the books on her bed, Heather looked over to see the model city sprawled across Marie’s desk, shocked at just how extensive and detailed it was. “So, this is what Marie’s been spending all of her time working on? Hehe it’s so cute!” Heather gleefully said looking down at it, about to pick up one of the buildings between two giant fingers with red-painted nails.

---

Meanwhile, Heather’s loud laughs just served to annoy the miniature Marie, covering her ears over the reverb caused by it. She was especially irritated about Heather ignoring all her constant requests not to enter alone, aware of just how much of an airhead she truly was.

However despite this, where the past couple days Marie would try to run and hide, not wanting her family to see her in this state, she decided to stay out in the open and get Heather’s attention. She was feeling tired (and tipsy thanks to the drink) after all the hell she’s been put through, so maybe Heather could help her get a safer environment to relax in, or even just simply grow her back.

There was the problem that she broke her phone in a fit of rage previously by throwing it into the water, so she couldn’t contact her that way. And staring up and seeing the eclipse-looking state of her monstrous boobs, Marie figured standing under her wouldn’t do any good, so went for another approach.

Marie booked it over to the closest, tallest building she could find, and rushed her way up, constantly having to stop and hold onto the side of the walls due to earthquakes caused by Heather making careless movements above the city.

Reaching the top of the roof, Heather still stood above her like a goddess, but now *slightly* closer, which would hopefully mean she’d be spotted. Especially because she saw how she’d been focusing on the buildings so much.

“WOW. THIS GINGERBREAD LOOKS SO REALISTIC.”

‘Wait what?’ Marie thought to herself. She suddenly got an extremely bad feeling as the booming voice’s face slowly change to one of hunger.

Without a moment’s wait, Heather tossed the building right into her mouth, as her loud crunches filled Marie with equal amounts dread and anger.

“What the fuck Heather! It isn’t food, get that shit out of your mouth!” The miniature girl jumped up and down screaming, waving her arms all over the place like a maniac, as she saw her friend continue to pop several buildings into her mouth like it was the most natural thing in the world.

She knew her friend tended to be very clueless most of the time, but she never pegged her for this much of a Neanderthal, chewing and swallowing what were basically pieces of cardboard and metal. Yet despite this, Heather found no issue with it, to crunch loudly away as tinier pieces of the broken buildings fell back down onto the city like crumbs falling off a cookie. “THIS IS WEIRD FLAVORED GINGERBREAD,” she mumbled, thinking no one was around to hear her.

Then, it of course got worse. Heather’s ginormous digits descended downwards, plucking the tall building Marie stood on from its placement, causing her to fall back and brace herself as her entire world was shifted upwards, straight toward Heather’s cavernous, open mouth.

“No! Noooooooooooooo! Not again!! Please God, Heather, stop this!” Visions of her near swallowed experience with her mother flashed in her eyes, as she once again faced the wrath of being devoured by someone, her screams and desperate pleas being unable to be heard by the goddess in front of her. Warm air washed over the top of the building as it was brought closer and closer to Heather’s plump lips. She watched as strands of saliva draped down from the roof of her mouth to her long, muscular tongue.

Her face was filled with complete panic and further flailing, sweating profusely as she believed she would become just another casualty in Heather’s rampage. But in a sense of luck, Heather turned the building around to chew it from the bottom, thankfully not swallowing the entire thing, resulting in Marie being flung alongside the other unchewed debris crashing back down into the city.

Marie landed in a bush, breaking her fall, but still causing her to feel bruised, not to mention her heart racing from that fifth or sixth near death experience she’s had so far this week. She looked up to see Heather had finally “gotten tired” of devouring her work and instead went to go pick up the magnifying glass to get a closer look of the city.

“UGH,” the giantess muttered to herself. “THIS TASTES LIKE CRAP.” It may have taken eight buildings but she finally realized these were probably not food.

Picking herself back up, Marie crawled her way forward toward her massive friend, whose massive eye slowly started to peer down right to where Marie was standing, making the tiny girl believe this might finally work.

But then, Heather shifted her position, causing her monstrous boobs to fill the sky, and rush their way downwards like a meteor about to crash-land. Sure enough, the impact not only destroyed all the buildings and area around, but created shockwave that flung Marie forward like a piece of dust…directly toward the opening in her cleavage.

Flying face first, Marie’s two millimeter body could only scream as she quickly grabbed ahold of a part of Heather’s bra, preventing herself from being dragged further into the chest. All she could do is squeal and squirm at the humiliation and defeat she felt at being in such a position with her friend.

---

From an outsiders’ perspective, if one looked close enough to Heather’s chest, they would see what looked like a bug wearing sneakers wiggling around it. However, Heather was just focused on inspecting the tinier details of the city, unaware that she was destroying parts of it with her chest crushing various buildings and structures.

The idea of everything being so tiny caused Heather to start to get horny. That, along with the messages Eddie had sent her the previous day made her want to show off to Eddie. Without hesitation, Heather started to strip, tossing her clothes onto the ground and even pulling off her bra and lacy underwear, dropping it right on top of the model city.

Laying completely nude, Heather sat right on top of the edge of the city, crushing several more buildings with her bare ass, taking selfies of various sexy poses.

“Look at me I’m a giant! Watch out or I’m going to eat you! ;)” she texted alongside her pics, with a dopey grin on her face. Her stomach grumbled as the 3-D printed buildings began to dissolve into her stomach acid, causing some slight discomfort.

---

At this same time, Marie had found herself once again flung back into the city, grasping the bra for dear life before one of the top cups gets entangled on one of the buildings, the motion yanking Marie off the clip and onto the ground.

Marie was furious at just how much of the city Heather had destroyed. At this point she was no longer annoyed at her almost facing her doom, but her hard work now being carelessly ruined, all because her stupid friend was trying to live out some pleasures.

And what was worse was that she kept exposing her bare moon and hairy privates, which absolutely disgusted her. But all she could do was helplessly watch her strut around like she owned the place, loudly laughing to herself as she twiddled with her phone, completely unaware that she was sending those pictures to Marie’s own brother.

Marie sat down, realizing all she could do is wait for Heather to leave on her own, and that it was fruitless to even attempt to gain her attention. She looked around at all the damage she had caused towards the front areas of the city, with boob and ass shaped chasms, and decimated streets and buildings all over. It was eerie how much of a warzone it looked. Holding onto her pounding head, all Marie could think about was how to make Heather pay for all this when she got bigger.

“WOAH. A BUG.”

Speaking of the devil, Marie shivered as she turned back around to see Heather, dressed in her pants but still topless, once again with her full attention on the city, only now finally, on her. Except she had called her a bug. And there was no time to run as a ginormous object eclipsed all the light around her until it made direct contact with the miniscule body. It was her nipple.

Had Heather applied just an ounce more of pressure, Marie’s body would have surely been obliterated by the giant nipple and the massive breast behind it. She ended up just getting stuck to the giant, sweaty areola.

Marie was back in full panic mode, as her poor body was stuck to the end of the massive bare nipple, with the liquids starting to drip all over her, all the while Heather’s massive fingers caressed the boob and carried it up to get a closer look at her face.

“Please! Heather! It’s me! Stop this!” She was desperately trying to squirm her way off, fearing what her captor was about to do to her.

---

Heather had noticed the “bug” in the city, and still in a horny mood, decided she wanted to play with it a bit before finally axing it off. She thought it looked different than most bugs she had seen, but either way joyed over seeing it squirm, trapped smaller than her nipple, helpless to this giantess. It got her thinking about what doing this to a tiny person would be like. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, imagining this was Eddie.

Before she could continue, she heard a notification from her phone, looking over to see that Eddie responded, to her delight. He had said that he was about to make it home soon, and knowing their plans to go out right after, she immediately jumped up, putting back on her bra and shirt and recollecting herself.

“Well bug, you can come for a ride with us, hehe” Heather commented to her boob, believing she’s taking the bug with her so she can deal with it after, just as she quickly ran out Marie’s bedroom door.

Thankfully on Marie’s end, Heather’s huge jump shifting her entire body allowed the miniscule woman to be freed from the nipple, and for the nth time that week, plummeting back down, relatively safely, into the city.

She was finally freed from another near death state, and after more therapeutic screaming, looking over the destruction left behind, began to slowly make her way back to her dollhouse for the day. However, one thing Marie did not realize, was that as Heather ran out the door, she had forgotten to close it completely, leaving it slightly a jarred, which may not seem like much, but was about to prove to be far more trouble than Marie would’ve realized…

---

It’s been about an hour since dealing with that last escapade, and Marie was back in her dollhouse. She knew she needed to wash up and get some shut eye because of how much her head was aching, partially from the margarita, mostly from Heather. But all she could do at the moment was just sit down on the couch and take a load off even for a moment.

She had assumed she had nothing left to worry about for the day, since she’s been so used to the routine of enjoying her day, someone showing up to nearly kill her, getting the night to rest, rinse and repeat. She was thinking about all the ways she could try and prepare to counter this for the next day, but instead was left with something even more unexpected.

*CRASH* *SLAM* *BOOM*

Loud noises, more haphazard and closer than she’s been used to from all of the giants so far, suddenly began to appear within her proximity. Not to mention every smash causing a greater earthquake than she’s felt previously felt, tossing her and all of the furniture around the dollhouse up into the air.

Getting more nervous, Marie quickly rushed out the door, tripping and falling face first onto the grass outside of her house. She shook her head and tried to regain her grip, expecting maybe something like Heather or her brother had returned to do more damage to the city just for their own entertainment. But what she noticed was even worse.

On the other side of the table, but standing tall enough that Marie could clearly see it from her position, was a beast of pure black, figure like a shadow, with giant talons for feet, a long frisky tail, and green eyes that menaced down on everything below. It wasn’t a kaiju, but now it might as well of been: it was her cat, Ruby.

Ruby was typically a very friendly cat, one that Marie loved dearly and thought was adorable, especially at its relatively small stature. However, she knew how nosey Ruby could be, always seeking attention, and usually causing a fuss to do so. It is because of this that Marie only on occasion let Ruby into her room, knowing how curious she tends to be, and how much trouble this leads to her and her creation.

She had been safe for now thanks to her family always closing her bedroom door before and after entering, but this time, Heather had carelessly left it open, allowing the cat to squeeze its way through like nothing.

After pouncing onto a chair nearby, it noticed the wide model city on the desk, and intrigued, thinking it to be a plaything, jumped right on top and began to swipe at the many tiny buildings. Marie was now on her knees on the verge of tears. All she could do was scream as she watched this monster stomp, crash, and eat everything in its wake. It was a towering behemoth of death and destruction. She could witness in the distance as the central hub that she had worked so hard to create, and marveled at its detail at this tiny size, reduced to nothing in an instant thanks to her pet cat’s paws. Seeing Ruby swallow the statue of herself sent further chills down her spine.

Eventually Ruby started to make her way towards Marie’s location, and all she could think to do was hyperventilate and try to hide. She jumped into a nearby bush peaking her head out to see the monster taking step after step toward her.

With a *POUND* that nearly sent her flying, one of Ruby’s feet landed directly in front of her, thankfully just avoiding squishing her. However, not thankfully, landing directly on top of her dollhouse, causing the biggest shocked gasp Marie has ever faced.

Ruby continued onwards freely playing with and destroying the remnants of the city, while Marie came out of hiding, slowly walking her way to the ruins of the dollhouse, with broken pieces all over. She wanted to go into it to try and recover anything of hers inside of it, but she knew, especially at this moment, it was all basically useless.

Her model city was now a wasteland. There was nothing else left for her here. And she still had three more days left stuck at this size. What else was she supposed to do? Her anxiety, fear, hatred, disappointment, all manner of emotions welled up inside of her, as she truly, more than ever before, felt like a pathetic speck, regretting ever trying to do this in the first place.

She defeatedly walked onwards through the decimated streets, while Ruby continued her rampage, eventually reaching the “edge” of the city, which she knew was the end of the table. It was hard to see exactly, but she could faintly make out the rest of her bedroom, and its newly expansive perspective. She sat there, staring in awe, attempting to contemplate her next move.

Then, the beast returned. Ruby headed back toward Marie’s direction. Only this time, it didn’t continue onwards, it instead stopped. And Marie could tell that it was staring directly at her.

Ruby hadn’t paid most anything of mind during her chaos, but after having “played with” almost everything on the table, it seemed to notice a small black insect as it got closer to the edge.

Marie thought this was it, this was when she would finally be eaten for real. Ruby’s face filled her entire vision as it put itself downwards, eyes glaring, mouth shaking, nose twitching, and now there was nowhere for her to escape. With her heart stopping, she kneeled down in defeat, awaiting whatever her fate was, until something else happened.

*MEOW*

The ear-grating noise from the cat reverberated to such an extent, Marie had no idea if it was friendly or deadly. Then, with a swipe of its right paw, Ruby swatted a portion of the city, knocking a bunch of destroyed buildings and debris right off the top of the desk….including Marie.

The miniscule woman was now in freefall. She continued to plummet towards her carpeted bedroom floor, her two-millimeter body being light and small enough that she did not fall very fast. Still, she wanted to scream. She wanted to cry. But she was so tired. During her fall, Marie suddenly fell unconscious, having seemingly hit her breaking point for stress in a four-day period. 

The unconscious body plummeted downwards, seemingly about to fall to her death, until Ruby decided to jump down off the desk to the floor. Doing this created a gust of wind, re-directing Marie’s body just enough to allow her to land “safely” in the carpet fibers below. Time passed, and Marie slowly came back to her senses.

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!  Stay tuned....